TITANIC

Birth Control

Birth Control Titanic album cover

Buy BIRTH CONTROL Music
Studio Album, released in 1978

1. The last survivor (4:30)
2. Miss Davina (4:33)
3. Seems like it's confusion (5:13)
4. How can I live? (6:52)
5. Titanic (5:16)
6. Love light (4:41)
7. Don't turn back (5:21)
8. Saturday special (5:28)

Search BIRTH CONTROL Titanic lyrics

Search BIRTH CONTROL Titanic tabs

- Bruno Frenzel / guitars
- Zeus B. Held / keyboards
- Bernd Noske / lead vocals, percussion
- Horst Stachelhaus / basses
- Manfred von Bohr / drums

Lp. Brain (orange) 60.149 / Cd. Green Tree GTR 043 (1996)

BIRTH CONTROL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BIRTH CONTROL Titanic Music

TitanicTitanic
Green Tree 2006
CD bang ~ USD $12.62
LP operation ~ USD $14.50

More places to buy BIRTH CONTROL music online Buy BIRTH CONTROL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BIRTH CONTROL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BIRTH CONTROL Titanic ratings distribution

BIRTH CONTROL Titanic reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
1 stars With this album, "Birth control" gets back to their roots. At least during the opening song "The Last Survivor".

What comes next is rather surprising. Some reggae sounds are certainly not what one is expecting from this band but "Miss Davina" is not bad and the comparison with "10CC" which I did for my review of "Backdoor." is valid with this number as well.

The funky mood of their average "Increase" comes back for "Seems Like It's Confusion". Indeed.And the comparison is valid as well with the poor bluesy "How Can I Live?".

Same bluesy stuff (but better) with the title track. So far this album is rather dull, I'm afraid. It is very similar to "Increase" which conveyed the same mood. Difficult to pinpoint a highlight here (unless you are in the bluesy-funky genre).

This album is absolutely not my cup of tea. And the average ballad "Don't Turn Your Back" has little to be remembered. While a good song was closing "Increase" ("Seems My Bike's Riding Me"), this one instead closes on some sort of "Saturday Night Fever" and probably therefore is called "Saturday Special". I bet you! Very special.

I'm afraid I can't be as optimistic as the previous reviewer who rated this album with five stars. The masterpiece status.As far as I'm concerned, this album doesn't deserve two stars. Maybe three out of ten, but I'll downgrade it to one little star. You really shouldn't bother.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#165831) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, April 06, 2008

Post a review of BIRTH CONTROL "Titanic"