Campo di Marte

Campo di Marte Concerto Zero : Live 1972/2003 album cover

from partners
Live, released in 2003

CD 1: Live 1972 (31:36)
1. Prologio Parte 2 (7:55)
2. Alba (12:32)
3. Epilogo (5:42)
4. Prologio Parte 1 (5:27)

CD 2: Live 2003 (43:43)
1. Primo & Settimo Tempos (10:02)
2. Back in Time (3:26)
3. Bluesy Rocky (6:07)
4. Italian Irish (5:02)
5. Secondo Tempo (4:07)
6. Terzo & Quarto Tempos (8:13)
7. Rock Barock (2:45)

- Alexander-Matin Sass / piano, organ, synthesizers
- Mauri Sarti / drums
- Maurilio Rossi / bass

2CD, Vinyl Magic 2000, a division of BTF

and to NotAProghead for the last updates

CAMPO DI MARTE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAMPO DI MARTE Concerto Zero : Live 1972/2003 Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Campo Di MarteCampo Di Marte
Import · Remastered
Btf 2006
Concerto ZeroConcerto Zero
Btf 2008
Concerto Zero/Live 1972 by Campo Di Marte (2008-05-09)Concerto Zero/Live 1972 by Campo Di Marte (2008-05-09)
Campo Di Marte by Btf (2008-05-01)Campo Di Marte by Btf (2008-05-01)
Btf (2008-05-01)
Concerto Zero by Campo Di MarteConcerto Zero by Campo Di Marte

More places to buy CAMPO DI MARTE music online Buy CAMPO DI MARTE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

CAMPO DI MARTE Concerto Zero : Live 1972/2003 ratings distribution

CAMPO DI MARTE Concerto Zero : Live 1972/2003 reviews

Review by memowakeman
2 stars A bittersweet live release.

As some of you may know, RPI is one of my favorite progressive rock genres, so there are a lot of bands from this country which I love. One of those bands is surely Campo di Marte and their one and only studio album released back in 1973, a great example of how good prog rock records Italy has given to the world. But well, after so many days without listening to them, I incidentally found at y new job a guy who likes progressive rock, so of course we have talked about it and even shared some CDs and DVDs. He kindly introduced me to this Campo di Marte release, a two-CD live album in which we can find a concert from their early years (1972) and one from a reformation in this new millennium (2003).

Overall, I could say this album gave me very good moments, I mean, the musicians (both lineups) are great, they know what to do and one cannot simply judge that. What left me with a bittersweet flavor was basically the quality sound of the first CD which honestly is really poor, horrible, so despite I wanted to enjoy the music I could not do it because in moments it was difficult to understand the music, nothing was clean so the experience has been totally negative. So I believe it was a nice effort to rescue those old tapes and put it into a CD, but I think it was a waste of time and something unnecessary.

The positive side comes of course with CD 2, because so many years have passed, the production is way better so is the listening experience. However, the sound could have been even better and cleaner, I mean, I have listened to a lot of live records and most of them has a better quality than this one. But well, what we can enjoy here is the performance of that 1973 album with some new musicians and a more powerful sound, with great keyboards and guitar solos. Of course, Enrico Rosa's voice and playing was as good as in the old times, I cannot deny it.

Honestly, I would not recommend this live bootleg, only if you are a collector and want to increase your number of acquisitions. My final grade will be two stars.

However... enjoy it!

2 stars There is two years since I reviewed their only studio album to this date and I am by no means an expert on this band. But the bootleg quality on most of this album gives the game away anyway. The first CD with the gig from 1972 can be discarded and used by your dog as a toy. It is bootleg qu ... (read more)

Report this review (#355554) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, December 17, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Unfortunately the tapes of the 1972 concert are of mediocre sound quality (they can appeal only completitionists of historic documents of the '70). But the disc with the 2003 reunion concert is much better. New arrangements for the classic tracks and new songs: really not bad! ... (read more)

Report this review (#28919) | Posted by | Thursday, May 27, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CAMPO DI MARTE "Concerto Zero : Live 1972/2003"