WE ARE LEGEND

2. Colours (10:47)
3. Legend (11:32)

Total time 48:28

Bonus DVD from 2017 release:
1. Trojan (5.1 Mix) (26:04)
2. Colours (5.1 Mix) (10:47)
3. Legend (5.1 Mix) (11:39)
4. Rob Reed Interview (22:14)
5. Pearl (acoustic) (6:24)
6. Stoned (acoustic) (2:27)
7. Raw (2015) (4:44)
8. Lucky Man (4:34)
9. Glutton (acoustic) (11:35)
10. Sanctuary Advert (1:44)
11. Sanctuary Opening (2:58)
12. Christina: The Light (5:31)
13. Kompendium Promo (5:14)

Total time 115:55

Search MAGENTA We Are Legend lyrics

Search MAGENTA We Are Legend tabs

- Christina Booth / vocals
- Chris Fry / guitars
- Rob Reed / keyboards, guitars
- Dan Nelson / bass
- Jon 'Jiffy' Griffiths / drums

CD + DVD Tigermoth Records - TMRCDDVD0517 (2017, UK) Bonus DVD with album's Surround mix plus Extras

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

MAGENTA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MAGENTA We Are Legend Music

We Are Legend (CD/DVD Edition)We Are Legend (CD/DVD Edition)
Tigermoth Records
We Are LegendWe Are Legend
Imports 2017

More places to buy MAGENTA music online Buy MAGENTA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

MAGENTA We Are Legend ratings distribution

MAGENTA We Are Legend reviews

Review by Windhawk
4 stars UK band MAGENTA has been among the more popular of the relatively recent progressive rock bands ever since they appeared with "Revolutions" back in 2001. So far they have more than a dozen of studio and live albums to their name. "We Are Legend" is their most recent studio album, and was released in the spring of 2017.

Just about anyone with an interest in well made, sophisticated yet also accessible progressive rock in general and perhaps even more so those with a passion for the symphonic oriented varieties of this style should already be well aware of the UK band Magenta and their take on that particular aspect of the genre. "We Are Legend" is a quality example of that kind of progressive rock, and a production that warrants a check by those who tend to fancy music of this nature ? a high-quality CD of modern symphonic progressive rock and one that should have a broad general appeal.

4 stars This is easily Magenta's best album for a progressive rock fan, and right up there with Seven as a great starting place for their catalog of music. With three mammoth tracks, that alone should have most of us excited. Well, Magenta delivers an excellent performance on all fronts. Superb musicia ... (read more)

Report this review (#1714683) | Posted by javajeff | Wednesday, April 26, 2017 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MAGENTA "We Are Legend"