REFLECTIONS ON THE FUTURE

Studio Album, released in 1972

1. At my Home (5:12)
2. Autumn (9:24)
3. Butterking (7:24)
4. Reflections on the Future (16:17)
5. How do you feel (3:26)

Search 2066 & THEN Reflections On The Future lyrics

Guests:
- Wolfgang Schönbrot / flute
- Curt Cress / drums

LP U.A.-UAS 29314-Ger-1972

2066 & THEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy 2066 & THEN Reflections On The Future Music

More places to buy 2066 & THEN music online Buy 2066 & THEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for 2066 & THEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

2066 & THEN Reflections On The Future ratings distribution

2066 & THEN Reflections On The Future reviews

Review by Warthur
3 stars Here's a little heavy psych oddity from Germany which has languished in obscurity (though alternate performances of the tracks can be found on the Reflections On the Past collection), and I can't say it's an obscurity which is really surprising because to be honest this isn't anything very special when it comes to early 1970s hard psych. Lacking the eccentricity of a Brainticket, not as heavy as early Hawkwind or High Tide, and not as original or groundbreaking as countrymen like Tangerine Dream or Amon Duul II, Twenty Sixty Six and Then turn in a competent performance but don't do much that's memorable or which would convince me to revisit this album on a regular basis.

It's not outright incompetent and if you like the heavy psych style you probably won't be bored. Let's just say, though, that I wouldn't recommend spending a large amount of money in acquiring a copy.

Send comments to Warthur (BETA) | Report this review (#859913) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, November 16, 2012

5 stars There is a rare occasion where upon first listen of an album I just burst out laughing. Not because I find the album humourous or plain silly, but because I realize that I have just found an album that is so amazing that I can't contain myself. This is one of those occasions. At My Home is the f ... (read more)

Report this review (#800548) | Posted by Eria Tarka | Sunday, August 05, 2012 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Disclaimer: First of all- If you haven't already, then you NEED TO HEAR THIS ALBUM ON VINYL. It is the best way to hear this type of music. CD's (and YouTube, especially) do not do it proper justice. Music-Lovers: There is no excuse, not even the moderately higher price, to justify not listening t ... (read more)

Report this review (#634961) | Posted by VitaNova | Thursday, February 16, 2012 | Review Permanlink

5 stars super album from this super band, it evoke some of the hard rock with keybord bands of that time, but it have some flute pasagges super great, highly recommend, 7+ minutes all song and all songs greats, my favorite tune is the 16 minutes with Reflections On the Future. A musthave. ... (read more)

Report this review (#133633) | Posted by Iommi | Saturday, August 18, 2007 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Believe it or not, this is the best all-time rock album by a German group (o.k., the singer is English)! It includes everything you like: Organ-based hardrock (At my home), great prog- tunes with many shifts in rhythm an melody (Autumn and the titletrack) and the most extraordinary track (Butte ... (read more)

Report this review (#108126) | Posted by ekaton | Saturday, January 20, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of 2066 & THEN "Reflections On The Future"