WARHORSE

3. Burning (6:17)
4. St. Louis (3:50)
5. Ritual (4:54)
6. Solitude (8:48)
7. Woman of the Devil (7:16)
8. Ritual [live/*] (5:06)
9. Miss Jane [*/demo version] (3:37)
10. Solitude [live/*] (4:52)
11. Woman of the Devil [live/*] (6:45)
12. Burning [live/*] (6:09)

Search WARHORSE Warhorse lyrics

Search WARHORSE Warhorse tabs

- Ashley Holt / vocals
- Ged Peck / guitar
- Mac Poole / drums
- Nick Simper / bass
- J. Frank Wilson / keyboards
- Frank Wilson / organ, piano

LP Vertigo 6360 015 / LP Thunderbolt THBL 004 (1983) under the title of "Vulture Blood" / CD Repertoire RR 4055-CX (1990)

WARHORSE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WARHORSE Warhorse Music

Synergie OMP 2011
Extra tracks · Import
Imports 2008
WARHORSE NEW CD US $20.94 Buy It Now 4h 56m
The Red Sea [Digipak] by Warhorse (CD, Jun-2010, Repertoire) US $16.43 Buy It Now 9h 17m
Warhorse by Warhorse (CD, Jun-2010, Repertoire) US $16.43 Buy It Now 9h 17m
WARHORSE: Seduction LP ('79 Texas Hard Rock) rare Rock & Pop US $50.00 Buy It Now 22h 56m
WARHORSE - SELF TITLED NEW RE 2xLP SEALED US $64.31 Buy It Now 1 day
WARHORSE - RED SEA NEW 2xLP SEALED US $48.21 Buy It Now 1 day
Warhorse-Red Sea US $39.00 [0 bids]
WARHORSE I Am Dying 7" Southern Lord Mastodon Electric Wizard Sleep Saint Vitus US $3.99 [1 bids]
Grey Jj & Mofro - Georgia Warhorse NEW CD US $18.93 Buy It Now 3 days
WARHORSE - ST LOUIS! 1970 VERTIGO 6059 027 ORIG UK PROG 45 & SWIRL BAG EX+! US $8.03 [0 bids]
PICTURE - WARHORSE CD ASR 097 CD NWBHM METAL DUTCH HARDROCK US $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days
WARHORSE - THE RED SEA [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $11.46 Buy It Now 3 days
Goatsnake - Flower of Disease CD ORG MAN'S RUIN electric wizard warhorse kyuss US $14.99 [0 bids]
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE feat DRS/LOXY/RESOUND - Warhorse - 10" US $17.47 Buy It Now 4 days
Warhorse - The Priestess 12" red vinyl EP doom US $19.30 Buy It Now 4 days
GREY JJ & MOFRO - GEORGIA WARHORSE - ALCD4938 US $18.45 Buy It Now 4 days
Warhorse - I Am Dying 7" vinyl Southern Lord doom sludge US $1.59 [0 bids]
Advert 7x7 Warhorse : St Louise Single US $11.27 Buy It Now 4 days
Advert 7x7 Warhorse : St Louise Single Vertigo US $11.27 Buy It Now 4 days
Jj & Mofro Grey - Georgia Warhorse CD US $19.17 Buy It Now 5 days
JJ GREY & MOFRO - GEORGIA WARHORSE NEW CD US $21.66 Buy It Now 5 days
WARHORSE-RED SEA-JAPAN Ltd.Ed ISSUE MINI LP CD 0512 Fi83 US $35.50 Buy It Now 5 days
WARHORSE ST.LOUIS/NO CHANGE RARE DUTCH PRESS VERTIGO SWIRL 6059 027 US $34.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Warhorse The Red Sea SEALED 1999 UK CD Lord Sutch And Heavy Friends Deep Purple US $18.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Warhorse CD Pop Rock US $14.69 Buy It Now 7 days
Warhorse - Warhorse New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $26.17 Buy It Now 7 days
WARHORSE Vulture Blood 1983 LP Vinyl Record Prog UK Nick Simper Jed Peck US $49.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Georgia Warhorse 0014551493822, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H US $24.28 Buy It Now 7 days
WARHORSE NEW CD US $25.62 Buy It Now 7 days
Slave To The Power: The Iron Maiden Tribute 2CD Crowbar Warhorse Sebastian Bach US $11.99 Buy It Now 8 days
^ WARHORSE red sea AIRAC-1451 JAPAN MINI LP CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 8 days
WARHORSE s/t CD Hard Rock, Mini LP Sleeve w/ 5 Bonus Tracks, Remaster in Shrink US $11.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Warhorse - Red Sea CD US $17.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Warhorse - Red Sea [CD New] US $14.44 Buy It Now 8 days
Warhorse [CD New] US $15.13 Buy It Now 8 days
WARHORSE - RED SEA NEW CD US $20.22 Buy It Now 8 days
WARHORSE - WARHORSE [WARHORSE] [5016272883420] - NEW CD US $12.82 Buy It Now 8 days
Warhorse - Red Sea CD REPER US $18.31 Buy It Now 9 days
Warhorse - Red Sea (2010) US $15.31 Buy It Now 9 days
Red Sea - Warhorse New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $22.56 Buy It Now 9 days
WARHORSE - THE RED SEA [WARHORSE] - NEW CD US $13.68 Buy It Now 9 days
JJ GREY & MOFRO**GEORGIA WARHORSE**CD US $14.94 Buy It Now 10 days
Warhorse 4009910526927, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H US $18.45 Buy It Now 10 days
PICTURE WARHORSE SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $5.75 Buy It Now 10 days
WARHORSE NEW CD US $15.92 Buy It Now 10 days
Warhorse 2012 [CD New] US $12.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Georgia Warhorse by JJ Grey/JJ Grey & Mofro/Mofro *New CD* US $12.68 Buy It Now 12 days
Warhorse US $13.91 Buy It Now 12 days
Warhorse US $12.93 Buy It Now 12 days
Warhorse by Warhorse [Bonus Tracks] NEW CD (2002, Akarma Records (Italy) AK 205) US $34.97 Buy It Now 12 days
Warhorse: The Red Sea [Bonus Tracks] ~ NEW CD (May-2002, Akarma Records (Italy)) US $34.97 Buy It Now 12 days
Warhorse - Story Vol.2 Red Sea CD RPM175 (Deep Purple, Rick Wakeman related) US $35.00 Buy It Now 12 days
GEORGIA WARHORSE - JJ GREY & MOFRO LP NEW SEALED 180 GRAM US $24.99 Buy It Now 12 days
WARHORSE**WARHORSE**CD US $14.69 Buy It Now 12 days
Georgia Warhorse - Grey,Jj US $13.80 Buy It Now 13 days
WARHORSE The Priestess 12" EP - RED Vinyl USA ELLINGTON NO.08 - DOOM US $19.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Warhorse s/t lp vinyl new 180 gram vinyl gatefold repertoire US $49.99 Buy It Now 14 days
GEORGIA WARHORSE BY GREY,JJ (CD) US $22.20 Buy It Now 14 days
Warhorse Red Sea ORIG UK Vertigo Swirl LP ALBUM RECORD VINYL 1971 6360 066 US $599.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Grey,Jj & And Mofro - Georgia Warhorse (NEW CD) US $19.70 Buy It Now 15 days
WARHORSE - ST LOUIS - NO CHANCE 7/45 PORTUGAL VERTIGO US $49.99 Buy It Now 15 days
WARHORSE:(w/Nick SimperOf Deep Purple)St.Louis-Spain 7" Vertigo 60 59 027 PSL US $74.98 Buy It Now 15 days
Georgia Warhorse, New Music US $22.39 Buy It Now 15 days
WARHORSE - WARHORSE [WARHORSE] [4009910519523] - NEW CD US $12.15 Buy It Now 15 days
WARHORSE -RED SEA 1972 RARE ORIGINAL UK VERTIGO LP HEAVY PROG DEEP PURPLE US $450.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Warhorse-Warhorse - Warhorse CD NEW US $17.88 Buy It Now 16 days
Warhorse-Warhorse - Red Sea CD NEW US $17.88 Buy It Now 16 days
WARHORSE RED SEA PROG PSYCH AKARMA 180G 2 LP SET DELUXE LIM 300 ex ONLY !!! US $49.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Warhorse - Red Sea (NEW CD) US $12.46 Buy It Now 17 days
= Warhorse - Guns CD Mint as new ! 5trks US $5.15 Buy It Now 18 days
Grey Jj & Mofro - Georgia Warhorse NEW CD US $16.69 Buy It Now 18 days
WARHORSE: Warhorse LP (Italy 2 LPs, 180 gram pressings, textured gatefold cover US $45.00 Buy It Now 18 days
WARHORSE, St. Louis / No Chance VERTIGO SWIRL UK 1st pressing 1F1 matrix 45 US $24.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Warhorse ( deep purple) 7" Mexican rare ps 1971 st louis no change burning US $19.90 Buy It Now 19 days
Warhorse - Red Sea (Replica Gatefold Sleeve) - REP5194 US $14.49 Buy It Now 19 days
J.J. Grey & Mofro : Georgia Warhorse CD (2010) US $10.00 Buy It Now 19 days
Warhorse - Warhorse New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $23.22 Buy It Now 19 days
Red Sea - Warhorse New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $23.22 Buy It Now 19 days
Warhorse - Warhorse - REP5269 US $11.98 Buy It Now 19 days
Warhorse - Red Sea - REP5270 US $11.98 Buy It Now 19 days
WARHORSE 1st Album +5. Repertoire CD mini-LP sleeve Nick Simper Ashley Holt US $18.99 Buy It Now 19 days
WARHORSE Red Sea +6. Repertoire CD mini-LP sleeve Nick Simper Ashley Holt US $17.99 Buy It Now 19 days
WARHORSE ~ SAME S/T EPONYMOUS DEBUT ~ UK VERTIGO SWIRL LP 1970 ~ DEEP PURPLE US $1,046.37 Buy It Now 19 days
WARHORSE / Warhorse JAPAN CD Mini-LP w/OBI AIRAC-1450??Nick Simper US $39.50 Buy It Now 20 days
WARHORSE / ?Red Sea JAPAN CD Mini-LP w/OBI AIRAC-1451??Nick Simper US $39.50 Buy It Now 20 days
Warhorse-Red Sea UK prog psych Japanese mini lp US $28.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Warhorse-same UK prog psych Japanese mini lp US $28.99 Buy It Now 20 days
WARHORSE RED SEA JAPAN MINI LP CD NEW 24 BIT REMASTER BONUS TRACKS AIRC-1451 US $37.99 Buy It Now 20 days
JJ GREY/JJ GREY & MO - GEORGIA WARHORSE - NEW CD US $12.66 Buy It Now 21 days
Warhorse - Warhorse - 2012 (NEW CD) US $12.46 Buy It Now 21 days
Georgia Warhorse - Jj Grey New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $21.22 Buy It Now 21 days
Warhorse - Red Sea [CD New] US $12.81 Buy It Now 21 days
A BOLT FROM THE BLACK LP VARIOUS ARTISTS TRACTOR SAMPSON CHAINSAW WARHORSE US $9.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Georgia Warhorse US $8.49 Buy It Now 22 days
Warhorse Self-titled LP Original Vertigo 6360 015 German Swirl Gatefold Psych US $149.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Georgia Warhorse US $19.12 Buy It Now 23 days
Warhorse S/T 2002 Japan Mini LP CD L/E With Obi Bonus + Promo Obi OOP HTF Rare US $69.80 Buy It Now 23 days
Warhorse S/T 2002 Japan Mini LP CD ,mega rare US $69.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Warhorse by Warhorse (CD, May-2001, Angel Air Records) US $16.69 Buy It Now 23 days
The Red Sea by Warhorse (CD, May-2001, Angel Air Records) US $16.69 Buy It Now 23 days

More places to buy WARHORSE music online Buy WARHORSE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WARHORSE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WARHORSE Warhorse ratings distribution

WARHORSE Warhorse reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
3 stars The group was formed around Nicky Simper unfairly dismissed from Deep Purple, and he got some help from record executives. And unfortunately this dismissal will hover over the group's short recording career. Holt, who will go on as the singer on Wakeman 80's albums, provides solid vocals is the main asset for the band although Wilson's sometimes double KB attack (piano-organ) on Solitude is clearly a plus also.

An excellent Hammond-driven hard rock sometimes reminiscent of Vanilla Fudge, but never far away from Purple either, their dynamic but derivative songwriting is both a strength and a weakness in that they will never really manage their own sound. See the second track No Chance and Ritual (a rip-off of Wring That Neck but as if done by the Mk II line-up of Purple) for the all-too-obvious Purple influences. They will obviously try out for commercial success with St Louis cover (actually it sold fairly well as a single) , but the highlight of the album is the closing Woman of The Devil with the Hammond wailing in the pure Mark Stein (Vanilla Fudge) style, before Holt taking over a funky bass then a Lord-Blackmore exchange again reminiscent of you-know-who!

Representative of the average hard rock developed at the time, this first album is definitely not essential but should be in most 70's prog fan's shelves!

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#30238) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Review by Muzikman
4 stars Originally released on Vertigo Records, the self-titled LP Warhorse comes housed in beautiful gatefold sleeves pressed on 180-Gram virgin vinyl. Akarma Records, a subsidiary of Comet Records, is the label responsible for this fine reproduction of this sleeper pre- progressive album. Once you hear it you will realize it sounds like today's prog-metal in some ways.

Nick Simper, formerly of Deep Purple, broke away from the rock legends and started a band of his own. I have to be honest; I am probably like many folks I am sure in that I had never heard of this spin-off group, and it came as a real revelation after giving the records a spin how good they were. It came as no surprise, however, that their sound is similar to the group that Simper had just left, although the subject matter is much darker.

I liked the way Ashley Holt was pushed right out in front of their sound, kind of sitting on the very edge of Ged Peck's crunching guitar parts, not unlike Ian Gillan was for DP, and he sounds a bit like him as well. Frank Wilson plays the Hammond with enthusiasm to give their overall sound a bluesy funky progressive flair that I found very appealing as well.

This is very good music, surprisingly so because of the fact that many spin-off groups fail miserably, and then again others make musical history, albeit very few. I do not think their impact was realized fully when this was recorded. This two LP set is a real keeper; it maintains a firm uniformity that stays with and makes you want to listen to it again wondering what you could have missed the first time around.

For collectors this makes for a real treasure trove of goodies that is hard to resist, the added bonus and live tracks give you another two sides of music that was previously unavailable.

Send comments to Muzikman (BETA) | Report this review (#30239) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, January 24, 2005

Review by Gatot
4 stars Wanna know the truth? I just bought this album last week! Pity me . I heard the band since it was late seventies (if I'm not mistaken) but I never felt attracted to purchase the album and only recently when I visited the studio of our new local classic rock radio: The Jakarta Alternative Station (why they call it alternative? Because it's the only classic rock radio down here!) I was amazed with the fact that this band produced very good music when this radio owner (Ilham) showed me the CD he copied from collection of 10,000 LPs!. So the next day after I visited the station, I went to CD store and found this album that cost me USD 18 - which is too expensive for me. Oh . what a price! But never mind - it must justify the investment. Right there in the store I opened the digipak (remastered edition) and asked the storekeeper to play this CD. Boom! "Vulture Blood" rocked the store man .!! People who were visiting the store quite surprised with this radical (and unexpected) change from what was played before which was Britney Spears or Mariah Carey . or whoever I don't know, it doesn't matter. What matters most is WARHORSE rocked the CD store!!! Yeah man .. Kip on rokin' .

What surprised me was the fact when I opened the CD inlay and found this name printed: Ashley Holt. Wow! What a great surprise for. I had been wondering for long about who is this gentleman when I was amazed with his contribution to early Rick Wakeman's albums. He sang wonderfully "You shall hang said the judge ." in "The Prisoner" from No Earthly Connection - Rick's masterpiece! Now .. I gotcha man .!! Finally. So, by knowing this, my USD 18 investment is really justified and I actually should have bought this album long time ago. The only information that I got about Warhorse had always been: a band by Deep Purple's former bassist Nick Simpler. That's it. No one mentioned that Ashley Holt was there. And now I understand why Rick Wakeman asked him to contribute to Rick's early albums.

The music of this album is really nuansamatik - that is a music that truly represents the era of rock music in the seventies. The recording quality is very analog and it creates great value for me personally. As the era was characterized by the use of Hammond organ so is the case with this album. The Hammond organ sound by Frank Wilson is really killing me even from the opening track "Vulture Blood". I would not deny that the music is pretty close with early albums of Deep Purple. The other characteristic is the guitar-playing style which is very bluesy and a bit funk but it merges wonderfully with the rock elements. Nick Simpler's inventive bass guitar playing style is very obvious here.

The album kicks off with a church organ sound that opens "Vulture Blood" (6:13) followed with dynamic drum and guitar work that remarks the rock part of the music. Ashley Holt sings wonderfully with organ as key rhythm section augmented with guitar work by Ged Peck. It's so classic and it's so rewarding .. Especially the organ solo . followed with guitar in alternate uh man .. it's killing me. If you are listening to this album with headphone, you will find great bass guitar playing. "No Chance" (6:22) is a bit melancholic with great organ work at background and melodic singing part. This is true seventies! This is one of my favorite tracks. "Burning" (6:17) brings the music upbeat with still maintaining soaring organ and stunning guitar work. The organ playing style reminds me to Ken Hensley of Uriah Heep. "Ritual" guitar work at opening part reminds me to Deep Purple's music. "Solitude" (8:48) is another excellent track exploring acoustic guitar and organ with vocal power. The chords and notes used are somewhat very progressive. "Woman of the Devil" (7:16) sees the combination of Emerson's The Nice and Deep Purple music. Excellent.

This album is highly recommended. If you can appreciate classic rock / prog music in the seventies, this album is a must. I never regret to purchase this CD that is actually expensive for me. I still want to purchase the second album which featured a song that became a national hit at that time. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#48436) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, September 25, 2005

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars In the same way that I was interested into "Captain Beyond" because of Rod Evans, I was quite keen on listening to "Warhorse" and Nick Simper. And I was not disappointed.

What came to my mind while I was listening the opening number was a great feeling of satisfaction: superb Hammond organ, wild beat. A great hard-rock moment. BUT what I could absolutely not stand were the shouts of their lead singer (Ashley Holt). He kind of ruined my opinion about this otherwise great track.

Things are getting much better on his side during "No Chance". He is effectively singing here (and not shouting) and the band keeps on their impeccable duty on all of the instruments. It is one of my favourite songs from this album (but there are plenty).

When "Burning" starts, the Purple feeling is inevitable. The rhythmic section is doing a fine performance (Nick is really outstanding here). This song features all the elements a hard-rock fan is keen on listening: great beat, fine vocals and a sublime organ work. Frank Wilson is an excellent keys player. He is really pumping magnificent sounds out of his organ. I guess that the best references to mention are Lord, Hensley and Crane. This album is a real good dynamite one. The frenetic "St. Louis" (a cover from the "Easybeats") is a formidable rock and pop anthem. This album doesn't leave you breathe for a second (well, only the blanks between the songs I guess).

The same musical skills can be noticed in "Ritual". This time, it is the occasion for Ged Peck to offer a gorgeous guitar solo. Needless to say that the beat is quite sustained as well. Dynamite, I just told you.

Some production problem are noticeable with the vocal parts during the magnificent "Solitude". It is another fantastic song which starts almost tranquil and develops in a fabulous crescendo. Fully prog key parts, crying guitar and languish, passionate vocals. My goodness! This album is quite a ride! Highlights after highlights. "Solitude" is a BEAUTIFUL track.

The closing number has a similar struture as "Solitude". It opens on a fantastic keys section which started slowly and accelerates like hell. Mark I is pretty close. Even the funky orientation of "Woman Of The Devil" can't prevent me to like it. Heavy psychedelia, crazy beat, destroying guitar riffs coupled with a killer solo. This is great music.

This album really rocks from start to finish. It is a pity that this release was almost unexposed at the time of recording. This is a great hard-rock album IMHHO.

The CD edition is completed with several live tracks as well as a demo song ("Miss Jane"). While the unreleased studio track is avoidable, it is needless to say that the rendition of "Ritual" is not shy of the studio counterpart. It is a pity that "Solitude" has been emasclated by half while played "live" and ends quite abruptly. I put "live" into bracket because these songs are live in the studio actually. Still, they remain excellent and it is a shame that no official "Warhorse" live recordings are available.

These versions should be rather consider as demos as well. Both "Woman..." and "Burning" are again on par with the studio release. Which means VERY GOOD as the whole album.

I can't think of a lower rating than four stars.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#186290) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 18, 2008

Review by Sinusoid
3 stars There's probably an underlying story beneath the crack of this album; almost like a tale of two bands made by ex-Deep Purple men. More attention has been given to Captain Beyond, singer Rod Evans's project (along with Bobby Caldwell and Iron Butterfly castoffs), but I felt I needed to give big sister Warhorse a chance (bassist Nick Simper's doing). Simper's band came out before Evans's did, and it really sounds like it.

Warhorse pretty much sounds just like a 60's Deep Purple offshoot, or a sound-alike to Uriah Heep. Heavy rock cluttered with Hammond organs squeezing in a couple of ballad/epic (on this album, the words are interchangeable) things pretty much is this album. I wouldn't call it unique by any stretch of the imagination, and that's what hurts WARHORSE; it sounds too much like ''insert-70's-Hammond-organ-rock-band-here''. The playing and riffing are far from terrible, singer Ashley Holt is only partially annoying (I really wish he didn't aim for the high notes) and there are a few catchy songs here even without a definitive highlight.

Believe it or not, the least prog track ''St. Louis'' is my personal favourite track (there's hometown bias, but still...). ''Woman of the Devil'' has a Captain Beyond-like beginning (time-sig wise), and both ''Burning'' and ''Ritual'' have great riffing foundations. The ballady epics ''No Chance'' and ''Solitude'' drive me nuts no thanks to the vocals that sound as if Holt just read the words straight from a piece of paper and sang just to hit the notes right. My idea of singing (having stage experience) is not to sing but to tell a story or communicate beit an album or stage, and about 90% of rock, pop and otherwise singers don't have that ability. It bothers me when the piece aims to emote, but none of the performers (instrumentalists included) really make the emotion credible.

Unlike the Captain Beyond debut, WARHORSE isn't that long lost classic. The points where the energy really translates well is counter-balanced by yawner monotonies. Aside from that, WARHORSE is in no way unique or special musically, and I consider the project fringe prog; I'm fine with them belonging in Heavy Prog, but it's still a stretch. If it didn't sound like a proggy REO TWO or it had that IT factor that made it stand out amongst the crowd of 70's rock bands, I might have liked WARHORSE more.

Send comments to Sinusoid (BETA) | Report this review (#557207) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, October 25, 2011

2 stars The liner notes credit Warhorse with talent and innovation, saying they were among the Heavy Rock bands of the early seventies and worthy of credit. When the first album was released under the Vertigo label, the band found themselves being compared to Black Sabbath, also on Vertigo. Heavy guit ... (read more)

Report this review (#836765) | Posted by FragileKings | Thursday, October 11, 2012 | Review Permanlink

5 stars After this record Deep Purple should be dead. Why? Because their fans shoul change into Warhorse fans. What an album this is! Strong rock tracks like Vulture Blood, great epic ballad Solitude and very catchy tracks like Ritual (you should definilty find the live version from Beat Club). Rock as ... (read more)

Report this review (#109160) | Posted by Deepslumber | Saturday, January 27, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I was lucky enough to see this band many years back and recently obtained their album which I had early lost. They were very good, and quite possibly one of the best bands of their day. Their set consisted of highly complex arrangements, but the sheer raw power of the playing was not lost. ... (read more)

Report this review (#48412) | Posted by | Sunday, September 25, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WARHORSE "Warhorse"