RAUSCH

2. Bipolar (6:30)
3. It Happens (6:14)
4. B.P.M.S. (4:24)
5. Ode To Pain (5:00)
6. The Pros & Cons Of Linear (6:38)
7. Minimalism (4:18)
8. Survival Instincts (6:23)
9. Slow Suite: I. Grey? (4:04)

- Doug Rausch / performer, composer, arranger & producer

With:
- Gary Wehrkamp / guitar, bass
- Joe Novolo / drums

Artwork: Elisabetta Artusi

CD self-released (2009, US)

FLAC download - bandcamp.com

Thanks to DamoXt7942 for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

Buy RAUSCH Rausch Music

$23.97
Glad (1991) by RauschGlad (1991) by Rausch
Rausch
$121.63
Rausch - Glad - Vertigo - 848646-1, Vertigo - AA 848646-1.1W/1.2WRausch - Glad - Vertigo - 848646-1, Vertigo - AA 848646-1.1W/1.2W
Vertigo

Cynthia Gail Rausch-Legacy (CD-RP) CD NEW USD $21.13 Buy It Now 8h 29m
The Texas Playboys Feat. Leon Rausch - Someday I'll Sober Up (C USD $30.00 Buy It Now 9h 11m
LEON RAUSCH-LONGHORN 583 PROMO COUNTRY 45RPM YOU BRING OUT THE WORST IN ME VG++ USD $9.95 Buy It Now 13h 15m
Leon Rausch, She's the Trip That I've Been On - I'll Say Your Goodbyes, Derrick USD $5.00 Buy It Now 13h 46m
Leon Rausch, Winner Gets the Dime - Sooner or Later, Longhorn LH-586 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 13h 50m
MORGENSTERN RAUSCH RARE UKR ORIGINAL TAPE CASSETTE GERMAN MEDIEVAL GOTHIC METAL! USD $39.99 Buy It Now 16h 31m
Karl Betz-Rausch Und Versenkung CD NEW USD $10.84 Buy It Now 1 day
Leon Rausch She's the Trip That I've Been On 7" 45 Derrick M- USD $4.79 Buy It Now 1 day
Leon Rausch Through the Bottom of the Glass /Louisiana, My Home 7" 45 Derrick M- USD $4.79 Buy It Now 1 day
Leon Rausch My Friend, My Friend 7" 45 Derrick EX USD $4.79 Buy It Now 1 day
Leon Rausch Ginny / My Friend, My Friend 7" 45 Derrick EX USD $4.79 Buy It Now 1 day
Leon Rausch My Friend, My Friend 7" 45 Derrick M- USD $4.79 Buy It Now 1 day
RAUSCH, Leon (Winner Gets The Dime) Longhorn 586 USD $4.60 Buy It Now 2 days
Rausch/ Good Luck (Vertigo 510 945-2) CD Album USD $18.30 Buy It Now 3 days
LEON RAUSCH late late dream / route 66 SOUTHLAND RECORDS 45 USD $3.89 [0 bids]
Gas - Rausch [New Vinyl LP] 2 Pack USD $33.73 Buy It Now 4 days
*LEON RAUSCH: She's The Trip That I've Been On (1976 LP,Derrick DRC 100LP)SEALED USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
GAS - RAUSCH - DOUBLE LP - IMPORTED FROM GERMANY - INCLUDES DOWNLOAD CODE USD $34.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Live How You Love by Kasey Rausch & Friends CD 2006 RauschHouse (VG+) #V109 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Gas: Rausch (CD) USD $25.66 Buy It Now 4 days
LEDERNACKEN AND BAND Amok! NM UK Strike Back SBR2T 45 rpm + EXT, GALLE, RAUSCH USD $2.99 Buy It Now 5 days
GAS "Rausch" (2xLP) USD $30.00 Buy It Now 5 days
VARIOUS-Stimmen Bayerns - Der Rausch (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $15.06 Buy It Now 5 days
VARIOUS-Stimmen Bayerns - Der Rausch (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $16.28 Buy It Now 5 days
Lausch Rausch (2005) : Clarksville, Jack Johnson, Keane, Juli, CD USD $4.84 Buy It Now 6 days
Konkret Finn ?- Reim Rausch & Randale CD NEW SEALED IN JEWEL CASE USD $11.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Gas: Rausch (LP vinyl) USD $40.81 Buy It Now 6 days
LEON RAUSCH 45RPM GINNY and MY FRIEND, MY FRIEND (45RPM15-10) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
LEON RAUSCH 45RPM THROUGH THE BOTTOM OF THE GLASS SLEEVE AND RECORD (45RPM14-1) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Leon Rausch Autographed The Voice of the Texas Playboys USD $34.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Bob Wills And The Original Texas Playboys Vinyl Record And Cd Signed By L.Rausch USD $37.46 Buy It Now 7 days
Rausch Morgenstern CD USD $21.34 Buy It Now 7 days
LEON RAUSCH: She's The Trip That I've Been On LP Sealed (small corner bend) USD $25.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Rausch-Book II CD NEW USD $15.89 Buy It Now 9 days
GAS - Rausch [CD] USD $17.67 Buy It Now 10 days
Leon Rausch I'll Say Your Goodbyes/She's The Trip I've Been On 45 DERRICK USD $8.00 Buy It Now 10 days
COUNTRY 45 RPM - LEON RAUSCH - LONGHORN 583 - "YOU BRING OUT THE WORST IN ME" USD $6.50 Buy It Now 10 days
LEON RAUSCH HE RAUSCH TOUCH (GOLD) LP 1986 ON GOLD VINYL (BOB WILLIS AND THE TEX USD $29.53 Buy It Now 11 days
Rausch - Morgenstern (CD) USD $3.15 Buy It Now 11 days
TOXPACK - SCHALL & RAUSCH * NEW CD USD $26.31 Buy It Now 11 days
Leon Rausch She's The Trip That I've Been On 1976 Derrick WESTERN SWING SS LP USD $10.00 Buy It Now 11 days
ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL Leon Rausch 2010 It's A Good Day Digipak CD NICE USD $4.99 Buy It Now 12 days
DER ROTE RAUSCH/HANUSSEN NEW CD USD $29.73 Buy It Now 12 days
RAUSCH , CARSTEN - BALLIN NEW VINYL RECORD USD $17.05 Buy It Now 12 days
Gas-Rausch (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $33.02 Buy It Now 12 days
Gas-Rausch (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $34.93 Buy It Now 12 days
Rausch RAUSCH CD USD $24.62 Buy It Now 14 days
Morgenstern ?- Rausch TAPE/Cassette SEALED Russian USD $10.26 Buy It Now 14 days
MORGENSTERN/ RAUSCH- CD- Brand New & Sealed- Fast Ship! USD $2.99 Buy It Now 14 days
M357 Meditation Music Trumpet & Organ Rausch Mencke Pelca PSR 40 611 Stereo USD $9.90 Buy It Now 14 days
Stimmen Bayerns - Der Rausch [CD] USD $18.31 Buy It Now 15 days
GAS - RAUSCH CD NEU USD $14.98 Buy It Now 15 days
Rausch - Book Ii 888295643603 (CD Used Like New) USD $18.68 Buy It Now 16 days
Bob Wills & The Texas Playboys Featuring Leon Rausch The Heart Of Texas Vinyl LP USD $24.95 Buy It Now 16 days
Tiefenrausch - Rausch Des Lebens - Dorian Gray - 2003 #101826 USD $5.76 Buy It Now 16 days
RICHARD RAUSCH - SOMETHING SPECIAL CD USD $10.00 Buy It Now 17 days
TOXPACK - SCHALL UND RAUSCH (LIMITED DIGIPACK) CD NEW+ USD $26.69 Buy It Now 17 days
SIGNED LEON RAUSCH LP DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS GOLD VINYL SOUTHLAND RECORDS USD $18.75 Buy It Now 17 days
Alc & Band - Alc & Band : Rausch.Gold.Engel [New CD] Germany - Import USD $8.34 Buy It Now 18 days
Rausch.Gold.Engel - Alc & Band (CD Used Very Good) USD $6.34 Buy It Now 18 days
Alc & Band - Alc & Band : Rausch.Gold.Engel [New CD] Germany - Import USD $7.35 Buy It Now 18 days
Rausch - Book II [New CD] USD $16.29 Buy It Now 18 days
Book Ii - Rausch (CD New) USD $17.12 Buy It Now 18 days
The Fishbox Collection MC CASSETTE Siouxsie,Mission,Danzig,Yello,Rausch,Hagen USD $13.99 Buy It Now 18 days
GAS - RAUSCH (2LP) 2 VINYL LP NEW+ USD $48.24 Buy It Now 19 days
Leon Rausch "You Bring Out The Worst In Me/Dim Lights Thick Smoke PROMO 45 Rpm USD $10.00 Buy It Now 19 days
KONKRET FINN - Reim, Rausch und Randale - CD USD $10.99 Buy It Now 19 days
GAS Rausch 2x LP NEW VINYL Kompakt Wolfgang Voigt USD $41.99 Buy It Now 19 days
LEON RAUSCH - Glass Of Pride / Heart Of A Clown SIMS Records 213 - 45rpm USD $7.95 Buy It Now 19 days
ASLEEP AT WHEEL AND LEON RAUSCH - It's A Good Day - CD - Excellent Condition USD $22.95 Buy It Now 20 days
böseckendorf Die Nacht In The One Village Disappeared/ SOUNDTRACK/ Jörg Rausch USD $19.71 Buy It Now 20 days
ERIC OST/SERRA - THE BIG BLUE-IM RAUSCH DER TIEFE 180G GATEFOLD 2 VINYL LP NEW+ USD $42.54 Buy It Now 20 days
Leon Rausch She's the Trip That I've Been On 7" 45 Derrick M- USD $4.79 Buy It Now 20 days
Toxpack - Schall Und Rausch [New CD] Germany - Import USD $23.94 Buy It Now 20 days
Toxpack - Schall Und Rausch [New CD] Germany - Import USD $26.32 Buy It Now 20 days
Hans-Martin Majewski - Der Rote Rausch - Hanussen - Soundtracks USD $19.73 Buy It Now 21 days
RAUSCH - BOOK ll..USA PROGRESSIVE 2018 USD $15.72 Buy It Now 21 days
Hermann Posch & Rausch/Maller - Dove House Blues [New CD] USD $21.81 Buy It Now 22 days
RAUSCH GLAD LP WITH INNER SLEEVE 384 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 22 days
RAUSCH - Self-Titled (2009) - CD - **Excellent Condition** USD $15.49 Buy It Now 22 days
Country 45 / LEON RAUSCH - Painted Angels : LONGHORN LH-580 HEAR !! USD $7.99 Buy It Now 22 days
RAUSCH : Rausch CD USD $11.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Richard Rausch & Ricochet Country CD Private Press NM Daddy Hide Your Daughters USD $8.46 Buy It Now 23 days
Rausch - Gas (CD New) USD $14.68 Buy It Now 23 days
ALC & BAND - RAUSCH. GOLD. ENGEL NEW CD USD $17.38 Buy It Now 24 days
ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL - STILL THE KING (LEON RAUSCH, LEE AMOS,) CD NEW+ USD $24.37 Buy It Now 24 days
GAS - Rausch - CD USD $18.60 Buy It Now 24 days
GAS - Rausch - Vinyl (180 gram vinyl 2xLP + insert + MP3 download code) USD $32.22 Buy It Now 24 days
Rausch/Good Luck (Vertigo 510 945-2) CD Album USD $14.83 Buy It Now 25 days
STIMMEN BAYERNS:DER RAUSCH CD NEW+ USD $26.69 Buy It Now 25 days
OCTET 78 rpm RECORD Anker BLÄSEROKTETT Schubert Frühauf Rausch BEETHOVEN Rondino USD $149.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Gas - Rausch - Kompakt - KOMPAKT 386 - 2 x LP USD $34.65 Buy It Now 25 days
Leon Rausch She's The Trip That I've Been On /I'll Say Goodbyes 7" 45 Derrick M- USD $4.79 Buy It Now 26 days
Leon Rausch She's The Trip That I've/Same(Mono) 45RPM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 26 days

More places to buy RAUSCH music online Buy RAUSCH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

RAUSCH Rausch ratings distribution

RAUSCH Rausch reviews

Review by Windhawk
3 stars US composer and keyboardist Doug RAUSCH made his initial foray into the world of recording artists in 2009, choosing his surname as band moniker and album title. A production several years in the making, with a lot of blood, sweat and tears shed along the way, judging by the liner notes brief description of excruciating birth pangs.

Doug Rausch is a guy I expect to hear a lot from in the coming years. In interviews and statements of his I've seen, it is clear that he has a strong passion for sophisticated rock in general and progressive rock in particular. And while this initial album may not be a shining piece of prog perfection, it is a diverse and well-made production. I'd suggest fans of '70s Queen as a probable core audience, but the perfect crowd for this disc would be someone able to appreciate good mainstream-oriented music as well as art rock. In my opinion, that is. Overall, a promising start for a young composer and musician who should have a long and fruitful career ahead of him.

Post a review of RAUSCH "Rausch"