RAUSCH

2. Bipolar (6:30)
3. It Happens (6:14)
4. B.P.M.S. (4:24)
5. Ode To Pain (5:00)
6. The Pros & Cons Of Linear (6:38)
7. Minimalism (4:18)
8. Survival Instincts (6:23)
9. Slow Suite: I. Grey? (4:04)

- Doug Rausch / performer, composer, arranger & producer

With:
- Gary Wehrkamp / guitar, bass
- Joe Novolo / drums

Artwork: Elisabetta Artusi

CD self-released (2009, US)

FLAC download - bandcamp.com

Thanks to DamoXt7942 for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

Buy RAUSCH Rausch Music

RauschRausch
RAUSCH 2009
$9.98
Rausch by RAUSCHRausch by RAUSCH
RAUSCH
$21.07
Rausch - Glad - Vertigo - 848646-1, Vertigo - AA 848646-1.1W/1.2WRausch - Glad - Vertigo - 848646-1, Vertigo - AA 848646-1.1W/1.2W
Vertigo
Rausch - Massive - Phonogram GmbH - EWM 41471Rausch - Massive - Phonogram GmbH - EWM 41471
Phonogram GmbH
RauschRausch
Der Audio Verlag 2005
$5.98

Rausch-Book II CD NEW USD $16.64 Buy It Now 23h 24m
LEON RAUSCH Deep In The Heart of Texas Sesquicentennial Collectors Edition Album USD $19.95 Buy It Now 1 day
MORGENSTERN RAUSCH RARE UKR ORIGINAL TAPE CASSETTE GERMAN MEDIEVAL GOTHIC METAL! USD $22.49 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW Leon Rausch Close to You Tribute to Cindy Walker CD Volume 1 1998 Sealed USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GAS - Rausch [CD] USD $12.52 Buy It Now 1 day
Leon Rausch I'll Say Your Goodbyes/She's The Trip I've Been On 45 DERRICK USD $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
COUNTRY 45 RPM - LEON RAUSCH - LONGHORN 583 - "YOU BRING OUT THE WORST IN ME" USD $6.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Texas Playboys & Leon Rausch "I'll See You To The Door/Someday I'll Sober Up" 45 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
RAUSCH " BOOK II " 2018 CD ! USD $3.12 [0 bids]
LEON RAUSCH: Painted Angels / I'm So Glad Mom... 45 Country USD $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Leon Rausch Autographed The Voice of the Texas Playboys USD $32.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Rausch - Morgenstern (CD) USD $3.17 Buy It Now 2 days
TOXPACK - SCHALL & RAUSCH * NEW CD USD $14.05 Buy It Now 2 days
RAUSCH , CARSTEN - BALLIN NEW VINYL RECORD USD $17.91 Buy It Now 3 days
MORGENSTERN RAUSCH 2002 GERMAN PROMO CD IN CARDBOARD SLEEVE CLASSICAL MEDIEVAL USD $1.88 Buy It Now 4 days
*LEON RAUSCH: She's The Trip That I've Been On (1976 LP,Derrick DRC 100LP)SEALED USD $8.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Morgenstern ?- Rausch TAPE/Cassette SEALED Russian USD $10.35 Buy It Now 5 days
MORGENSTERN/ RAUSCH- CD- Brand New & Sealed- Fast Ship! USD $2.99 Buy It Now 5 days
LEON RAUSCH 45RPM THROUGH THE BOTTOM OF THE GLASS SLEEVE AND RECORD (45RPM14-1) USD $8.99 [0 bids]
USD $11.69 Buy It Now
LEON RAUSCH 45RPM GINNY and MY FRIEND, MY FRIEND (45RPM15-10) USD $8.99 [0 bids]
USD $11.69 Buy It Now
Stimmen Bayerns - Der Rausch [CD] USD $18.03 Buy It Now 6 days
Gas - Rausch (Kompakt) Modern Classical, Techno, Ambient CD 2018 USD $16.75 Buy It Now 6 days
Leon Rausch - Close To You [A 20 Song Salute To The Music Of Cindy Walker Vol.1] USD $25.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Morgenstern ?- Rausch/ Russian cassette tape NEW SEALED USD $7.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Rausch - Book Ii 888295643603 (CD Used Like New) USD $17.78 Buy It Now 7 days
Bob Wills & The Texas Playboys Featuring Leon Rausch The Heart Of Texas Vinyl LP USD $24.95 Buy It Now 7 days
Leon Rausch-Please Come Home for Christmas, Late Late Dream USD $10.90 Buy It Now 8 days
RICHARD RAUSCH - SOMETHING SPECIAL CD USD $10.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Rausch/Massive (Vertigo 518 380-2) CD Album USD $14.71 Buy It Now 8 days
GAS - RAUSCH (2LP) 2 VINYL LP NEW+ USD $48.17 Buy It Now 8 days
TOXPACK - SCHALL UND RAUSCH (LIMITED DIGIPACK) CD NEW+ USD $16.38 Buy It Now 8 days
Alc & Band - Alc & Band : Rausch.Gold.Engel [New CD] Germany - Import USD $9.04 Buy It Now 9 days
Rausch.Gold.Engel - Alc & Band (CD Used Very Good) USD $7.04 Buy It Now 9 days
Alc & Band - Alc & Band : Rausch.Gold.Engel [New CD] Germany - Import USD $7.16 Buy It Now 9 days
Rausch - Book II [New CD] USD $16.82 Buy It Now 9 days
Book Ii - Rausch (CD New) USD $16.69 Buy It Now 9 days
SIGNED LEON RAUSCH LP DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS GOLD VINYL SOUTHLAND RECORDS USD $12.50 Buy It Now 9 days
Gas - Rausch - CD - New USD $12.39 Buy It Now 9 days
Gas - Rausch - Double LP Vinyl - New USD $32.67 Buy It Now 9 days
M357 Meditation Music Trumpet & Organ Rausch Mencke Pelca PSR 40 611 Stereo USD $9.90 Buy It Now 10 days
DIES ATER "Rausch der Macht" gatefold 7'ep USD $8.50 Buy It Now 10 days
Leon Rausch "You Bring Out The Worst In Me/Dim Lights Thick Smoke PROMO 45 Rpm USD $10.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Hermann Posch & Rausch/Maller - Dove House Blues [New CD] USD $20.48 Buy It Now 10 days
GAS Rausch 2x LP NEW VINYL Kompakt Wolfgang Voigt USD $41.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Gas - Rausch (CD Used Very Good) USD $11.53 Buy It Now 10 days
LEON RAUSCH - Glass Of Pride / Heart Of A Clown SIMS Records 213 - 45rpm USD $7.95 Buy It Now 10 days
Morning Star - Rausch CD #10694 USD $9.47 Buy It Now 11 days
TOXPACK-SCHALL UND RAUSCH (LTD.DIGI) (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $14.06 Buy It Now 11 days
The Fishbox Collection MC CASSETTE Siouxsie,Mission,Danzig,Yello,Rausch,Hagen USD $13.99 Buy It Now 11 days
böseckendorf Die Nacht In The One Village Disappeared/ SOUNDTRACK/ Jörg Rausch USD $19.70 Buy It Now 11 days
ERIC OST/SERRA - THE BIG BLUE-IM RAUSCH DER TIEFE 180G GATEFOLD 2 VINYL LP NEW+ USD $38.65 Buy It Now 11 days
Toxpack - Schall Und Rausch [New CD] Germany - Import USD $23.33 Buy It Now 12 days
Toxpack - Schall Und Rausch [New CD] Germany - Import USD $21.45 Buy It Now 12 days
LEON RAUSCH LP DOIN' IT BOB'S WAY DISCUS RECORD VINYL EXCELLENT LEON AUTOGRAPHED USD $12.50 Buy It Now 12 days
Leon Rausch She's the Trip That I've Been On 7" 45 Derrick M- USD $4.55 Buy It Now 12 days
45RPM, LEON RAUSCH ' COTTON-EYED JOE ' M- ' COUNTRY USD $4.88 Buy It Now 13 days
TOXPACK-SCHALL UND RAUSCH (LTD.DIGI) (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $12.64 Buy It Now 13 days
RAUSCH - BOOK ll..USA PROGRESSIVE 2018 USD $15.72 Buy It Now 13 days
Hermann Posch & Rausch/Maller - Dove House Blues [New CD] USD $22.44 Buy It Now 13 days
12" Carsten Rausch Kakeldutt ACKERRECORDS14 ACKER Germany Vinyl USD $9.15 Buy It Now 13 days
RAUSCH GLAD LP WITH INNER SLEEVE 384 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Rausch, Leon : Deep In The Heart Of Texas : A 20 Song W CD USD $16.99 Buy It Now 13 days
RAUSCH : Rausch CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Richard Rausch & Ricochet Country CD Private Press NM Daddy Hide Your Daughters USD $9.95 Buy It Now 14 days
ALC & BAND - RAUSCH. GOLD. ENGEL NEW CD USD $18.68 Buy It Now 15 days
LEON RAUSCH Rausch Touch LP VINYL USA Southland 1985 11 Track Gold Vinyl USD $25.51 Buy It Now 15 days
ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL - STILL THE KING (LEON RAUSCH, LEE AMOS,) CD NEW+ USD $23.74 Buy It Now 15 days
GAS - Rausch - CD USD $18.77 Buy It Now 16 days
GAS - Rausch - Vinyl (180 gram vinyl 2xLP + insert + MP3 download code) USD $32.19 Buy It Now 16 days
RAUSCH USD $17.93 Buy It Now 16 days
Gas - Rausch *NEW* CD USD $20.91 Buy It Now 16 days
Brauer Charles-Rausch (Geo) Weit Drausen (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $11.18 Buy It Now 16 days
Brauer Charles-Rausch (Geo) Weit Drausen CD NEW USD $17.56 Buy It Now 16 days
Rausch/Good Luck (Vertigo 510 945-2) CD Album USD $14.65 Buy It Now 16 days
STIMMEN BAYERNS:DER RAUSCH CD NEW+ USD $24.19 Buy It Now 16 days
OCTET 78 rpm RECORD Anker BLÄSEROKTETT Schubert Frühauf Rausch BEETHOVEN Rondino USD $149.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Gas Rausch 2 X LP VINYL Kompakt 2018 NEW USD $35.61 Buy It Now 17 days
Leon Rausch She's The Trip That I've/Same(Mono) 45RPM USD $7.00 Buy It Now 17 days
GAS - Rausch 2 x LP - Vinyl Album + DL - Ambient Techno - Wolfgang Voigt Kompakt USD $39.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Brauer Charles-Rausch (Geo) Weit Drausen (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $12.55 Buy It Now 18 days
Rausch - Indi(a) collection (1990) - Rausch CD QFVG The Fast Free Shipping USD $7.90 Buy It Now 18 days
Leon Rausch She's The Trip That I've Been On /I'll Say Goodbyes 7" 45 Derrick M- USD $4.55 Buy It Now 18 days
Brauer Charles-Rausch (Geo) Weit Drausen CD NEW USD $19.82 Buy It Now 18 days
Gas-Rausch (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $9.88 Buy It Now 19 days
Gas-Rausch (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $11.16 Buy It Now 19 days
RAUSCH USD $37.17 Buy It Now 19 days
GAS - RAUSCH CD NEW+ USD $24.64 Buy It Now 19 days
Gas ?- Rausch SEALED Kompakt ?386 2xLP VINYL AMBIENT/TECHNO USD $23.72 Buy It Now 19 days
Rausch - Good Luck GER LP 1992 + Innerbag /3* USD $24.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Konkret Finn ?- Reim Rausch & Randale CD NEW USD $24.95 Buy It Now 20 days
Stimmen Bayerns - Der Rausch [CD] USD $17.37 Buy It Now 21 days
Bob Wills Music Tribute, 4 Cassette Box Set, Leon Rausch, Tommy Allsup USD $9.99 Buy It Now 21 days
LEON RAUSCH late late dream / route 66 SOUTHLAND RECORDS 45 USD $3.89 Buy It Now 21 days
VARIOUS-Stimmen Bayerns - Der Rausch (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $15.09 Buy It Now 21 days
VARIOUS-Stimmen Bayerns - Der Rausch (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $16.66 Buy It Now 21 days
Cynthia Gail Rausch-Legacy (CD-RP) CD NEW USD $22.18 Buy It Now 21 days
The Texas Playboys Feat. Leon Rausch - Someday I'll Sober Up (C USD $30.00 Buy It Now 21 days
LEON RAUSCH-LONGHORN 583 PROMO COUNTRY 45RPM YOU BRING OUT THE WORST IN ME VG++ USD $9.95 Buy It Now 21 days
45 RECORD 7"- LEON RAUSCH - SHE'S THE TRIP THAT I'VE BEEN ON USD $1.75 Buy It Now 22 days
ASLEEP AT WHEEL AND LEON RAUSCH - It's A Good Day - CD USD $20.95 Buy It Now 22 days

More places to buy RAUSCH music online Buy RAUSCH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

RAUSCH Rausch ratings distribution

RAUSCH Rausch reviews

Review by Windhawk
3 stars US composer and keyboardist Doug RAUSCH made his initial foray into the world of recording artists in 2009, choosing his surname as band moniker and album title. A production several years in the making, with a lot of blood, sweat and tears shed along the way, judging by the liner notes brief description of excruciating birth pangs.

Doug Rausch is a guy I expect to hear a lot from in the coming years. In interviews and statements of his I've seen, it is clear that he has a strong passion for sophisticated rock in general and progressive rock in particular. And while this initial album may not be a shining piece of prog perfection, it is a diverse and well-made production. I'd suggest fans of '70s Queen as a probable core audience, but the perfect crowd for this disc would be someone able to appreciate good mainstream-oriented music as well as art rock. In my opinion, that is. Overall, a promising start for a young composer and musician who should have a long and fruitful career ahead of him.

Review by kev rowland
4 stars In 2018 my good friend Olav furnished me with a copy of Doug Rausch's second album which had recently been released. Some months later Doug tracked me down and we started having regular contact. During that period, I mentioned that I hadn't heard the debut, and if he would like it reviewed' So, although 'Book II' was released in 2018, 'Rausch' actually came out as long ago as 2009, and we are now in the 10th anniversary year. In some ways I find it incredibly surprising there was such a gap between the two, and in other ways possibly not so much. I have lost count of how many times I have played this album recently but know that it is a great deal many more times than I would normally for something I was planning to review.

Doug is first and foremost a pianist and came to public attention when Jordan Rudess (Dream Theater) heard a college demo and then asked him to perform in the very first Keyfest. This helped in attracting guitarist/bassist Gary Wehrkamp (Shadow Gallery) with drums provided by Joe Novolo and Doug everything else, while Rich Mouser (Neal Morse, Spock's Beard, Dream Theater) was also involved. The result is an album, where piano is often at its heart, combined with some stunning guitar, and a mix of styles which should be said to be eclectic. Imagine Wheatus combined with Queen, mixing it up with Bowling For Soup, with some Galahad or IQ thrown in for good measure, topped up with a little Pallas, and you may get close to what this album is like. It is light, it is joyous, and every time I play it I enjoy it just that little bit more. The balladlike 'B.P.M.S.' is acoustic, gentle, and totally irreverent. It is a Seventies album to its very core, and will be enjoyed by anyone who wants to search it out. Doug has a new website, so why not visit it, stream some songs and see what I making such a fuss about. This is fun, and sometimes that is all I want from my music.

Post a review of RAUSCH "Rausch"