LUNCH

Audience Lunch album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy AUDIENCE Music
Studio Album, released in 1972

1. Stand by the Door (3:56)
2. Seven Sore Bruises (2:36)
3. Hula Girl) (2:39)
4. Ain't the Man You Need (3:20)
5. In Accord (4:54)
6. Barracuda Dan (2:20)
7. Thunder and Lightning (3:37)
8. Party Games (3:19)
9. Trombone Gulch (2:42)
10. Buy Me an Island (5:10)

Search AUDIENCE Lunch lyrics

Search AUDIENCE Lunch tabs

- Howard Werth / guitar, vocals
- Tony Connor / drums, marimba, vibraphone
- Gus Dudgeon / percussion
- Keith Gemmell / clarinet, flute, saxophone (Tenor), wind
- Nick Judd / piano, keyboards
- Bobby Keys / saxophone, saxophone (Tenor)
- Jim Price / trombone, trumpet, horn
- Trevor Williams / bass, guitar (bass), keyboards, vocals

LP Charisma CAS 1054 / LP Philips 6369 918 / LP Elektra EKS 75026 (1972)
CD Virgin CASCD 1054 (1991)

and to bsurmano for the last updates

AUDIENCE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy AUDIENCE Lunch Music

I Got the WherewithalI Got the Wherewithal
Polygram Records 1998
Some Lovely Hands On Dry SkinsSome Lovely Hands On Dry Skins
Primeros Pasitos 2011
AUDIENCE Lunch '72 ELEKTRA prog Howard Werth gatefold Lp US $16.26 Buy It Now 1h 49m
SOPHIE ELLIS BEXTOR THE AUDIENCE 50mm x 50mm PROMO photo slide negative #C/5080 US $33.15 Buy It Now 2h 24m
SOPHIE ELLIS BEXTOR THE AUDIENCE 50mm x 50mm PROMO photo slide negative #C/4581 US $33.15 Buy It Now 2h 28m
SOPHIE ELLIS BEXTOR THE AUDIENCE 50mm x 50mm PROMO photo slide negative #C/8050 US $41.44 Buy It Now 3h 12m
Wim Mertens - Maximizing the Audience (CD New) US $23.19 Buy It Now 4h 58m
AUDIENCE-SOPHIE ELLIS BEXTOR I Know Enough CD 3 Tracks Inc Harry Don'T Fetch Th US $6.22 Buy It Now 5h 26m
AUDIENCE-SOPHIE ELLIS BEXTOR If You Can'T Do It When You'Re Young CD 4 Tracks I US $6.22 Buy It Now 5h 26m
Bronco Bullfrog .. The Audience [Performer] .. Rpm Records UK US $11.99 Buy It Now 5h 35m
AUDIENCE Friend's Friend's Friend 1970 UK IMPORT LP CHARISMA US $30.00 [1 bids]
David Soul SEALED 2 LP Lot Playing to an Audience of One + Self Titled US $8.99 Buy It Now 7h 10m
Flies Inside the Sun - An Audience of Others (Including Herself) 1995 US $5.00 Buy It Now 7h 28m
WEAPONS / CAPTIVE AUDIENCE / CASSETTE TAPE / SAMURAI RECORDS US $7.44 Buy It Now 7h 46m
ALBERT HAMMOND It Never Rains In / Anyone Here In The Audience MUMS 6011 ROCK 45 US $1.99 Buy It Now 8h 10m
Audience with BETTY CARTER John Hicks Curtis Lundy Kenny Washington 2 LP US $19.97 Buy It Now 8h 36m
All Sports Band - Young Girl (Vocal) / same (With Audience) 45 rpm 1982 Promo US $2.25 Buy It Now 8h 55m
David Soul Playing to an Audience of One LP Private Stock PS 7001 Stereo GF US $1.00 Buy It Now 10h 10m
Anchondo Audience Is Waiting CD US $7.34 Buy It Now 10h 31m
VG++ 1977 David Soul Playing To An Audience Of One LP Album US $0.59 [0 bids]
PAUL HAIG - ELECTRONIK AUDIENCE NEW CD US $20.77 Buy It Now 12h 45m
Finish Him An Audience With... CD NEW (UK Import) US $16.04 Buy It Now 13h 8m
Lot 2 DAVID SOUL LPs - self-titled / Playing to an Audience of One SEALED co US $9.99 Buy It Now 14h 22m
HOWARD WERTH KING BRILLIANT ORIGINAL UK CHARISMA LABEL LP AUDIENCE US $24.99 Buy It Now 19h 2m
DAVID SOUL - PLAYING TO AN AUDIENCE OF ONE - NEW CD US $10.42 Buy It Now 20h 25m
AN AUDIENCE WITH - PANDIT SHIVKUMAR SHARMA Audio Cd (A Live Experience) US $6.89 Buy It Now 21h 13m
An Audience With US $4.08 Buy It Now 23h 3m
MERTENS, Wim - Maximising The Audience (reissue) - 2xLP US $46.42 Buy It Now 23h 20m
Audience of One by Heather Headley (CD, Jan-2008, EMI Music Distribution) US $4.49 Buy It Now 23h 52m
The Audience I Know Enough (I Don't Get Enough) #19601 US $4.96 Buy It Now 1 day
The Audience(CD Single)I Know Enough-Mercury-New US $4.96 Buy It Now 1 day
AUDIENCE/HOUSE ON THE HILL ORIG UK CAS1032 US $81.50 Buy It Now 1 day
BIRD RADIO - BOY AND THE AUDIENCE - SFE027 US $21.02 Buy It Now 1 day
Paul Haig - Electronik Audience [CD New] US $15.98 Buy It Now 1 day
AUDIENCE - LUNCH- ELEKTRA WHITE LABEL PROMO - ROBERT LUDWIG MASTER VG++ US $12.99 [0 bids]
AUDIENCE - HOUSE ON THE HILL -1971 PRESSING W/ BOOKLET - ELEKTRA - EX MINUS US $14.99 [0 bids]
Maximizing the Audience - Mertens,Wim New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $22.09 Buy It Now 1 day
DAVID SOUL - PLAYING TO AN AUDIENCE OF ONE NEW CD US $29.17 Buy It Now 1 day
SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR Read My Lips CD The Audience LOW US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
AUDIENCE I Know Enough I Don't Get Enough CD Pt 1 LOW US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DAVID SOUL-PLAYING TO AN AUDIENCE OF ONE NEW SEALED LP US $11.98 Buy It Now 1 day
HAL ROACH 'AN AUDIENCE WITH' CD Recorded Live in Dublin US $11.52 Buy It Now 1 day
Ian Dury & the blockheads-Warts n audience-1991 LP + free 7" single US $49.71 Buy It Now 1 day
Audience The House On The Hill CD US $11.59 Buy It Now 1 day
David Soul "Playing To An Audience Of One" SEALED NM LP US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rocky Horror Picture Show Audience Par-Tic-i-Pation LP Vinyl Double Album 1983 US $9.99 [0 bids]
AUDIENCE "Lunch" rare WHITE LABEL PROMO LP from 1972 (ELEKTRA EKS-75026). US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Paul Haig - Electronik Audience CD US $17.45 Buy It Now 1 day
Elvis Presley 2 cd set ' A Private Audience with the King ' RARE US $49.32 [0 bids]
SOPHIE ELLIS BEXTOR THE AUDIENCE 50mm x 50mm PROMO photo slide negative #C/7160 US $41.44 Buy It Now 1 day
Betty Carter The Audience With Betty Carter US $149.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Audience 45 INDIAN SUMMER / IT BRINGS A TEAR ~ VG++ prog.folk rock US $13.14 Buy It Now 1 day
The Audience with Betty Carter by Betty Carter (CD, Oct-1990, 2 Discs, Verve) US $9.12 Buy It Now 1 day
ARISE FROM THORNS - BEFORE AN AUDIENCE OF STARS - NEW CD US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SOPHIE ELLIS BEXTOR THE AUDIENCE 50mm x 50mm PROMO photo slide negative #C/7561 US $41.44 Buy It Now 1 day
AUDIENCE - YOU CAN'T BEAT 'EM (UK 12" VINYL ALBUM) MAD HATTER CHARISMA US $8.27 Buy It Now 2 days
DAVID SOUL playing to an audience of one PVLP 1026 uk 1977 LP PS EX/VG+ gatefold US $13.25 Buy It Now 2 days
WIM MERTENS - MAXIMIZING THE AUDIENCE NEW SEALED 180 GRAM/GATEFOLD SLEEVE 2-LP US $51.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SEALED 1977 DAVID SOUL Playing to an Audience of One LP US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Cd AYUMI HAMASAKI Audience 2000 JAPAN VERSION ??? ????? US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
David Soul - Playing To An Audience Of One [CD New] US $13.43 Buy It Now 2 days
ROYALTY FREE SOUND EFFECTS ( FX SFX ) - Theatre (audience reactions etc) US $8.27 Buy It Now 2 days
Rock 45 Albert Hammond Anyone Here In the Audience / It Never Rains In Southern US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
AUDIENCE IN THE HOUSE ON THE HILL LP/Record 1971 US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PVS-7001 SOUL, DAVID Playing To An Audience Of On OOP NEW 12" Vinyl Record US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AUDIENCE Lunch vinyl LP 1972 prog rock Elektra gatefold US $35.00 Buy It Now 2 days
rocky horror picture show audience participation US $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
RUSSELL,LUTHER-INVISIBLE AUDIENCE CD NEW US $13.43 Buy It Now 2 days
DAVID SOUL Playing to An Audience of One PVLP1026 LP AE4043 US $7.99 [0 bids]
House Of Love - Audience With The Mind CD 1993 US $3.99 [0 bids]
ALBERT HAMMOND Anyone Here In The Audience 45 Mums 6011 VG (45s-1599) US $6.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Tomas Ford - An Audience With Tomas Ford - CD (FIRE2007090 Australia) US $12.11 Buy It Now 2 days
David Soul - Playing To An Audience Of One CD US $21.97 Buy It Now 2 days
GOAD Masquerade CD great ITA Prog AUDIENCE FAMILY NEW! US $24.87 Buy It Now 2 days
SOPHIE ELLIS BEXTOR THE AUDIENCE 50mm x 50mm PROMO photo slide negative #C/7272 US $41.44 Buy It Now 2 days
SOPHIE ELLIS BEXTOR THE AUDIENCE 50mm x 50mm PROMO photo slide negative #C/7972 US $41.44 Buy It Now 2 days
AUDIENCE - HOUSE ON THE HILL - NEW CD ALBUM US $9.10 Buy It Now 2 days
HOUSE OF LOVE Audience With The Mind VINYL INDIE ALBUM FONTANA 514880 1993, MINT US $74.60 Buy It Now 3 days
AMOS 'N' ANDY & The Kingfish "Parking the Car" & "Sells Insurance" 1947 Audience US $12.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Toxic Audio : Captive Audience CD (2005) US $4.17 Buy It Now 3 days
JOHN FARNHAM - AN AUDIENCE WITH JOHN FARNHAM / NEW DVD US $29.17 Buy It Now 3 days
DAVID SOUL PLAYING TO AN AUDIENCE OF ONE PRIVATE STOCK STEREO 1977 US $2.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Audience Of One - Coming Home [CD New] US $7.64 Buy It Now 3 days
Factory Sealed LP - David Soul ~ Playing Audience US $10.00 [0 bids]
An Audience With John Farnham DVD US $22.78 Buy It Now 3 days
Ian Dury&The Blockheads-Warts 'N' Audience(Live 22-12-1990)UK LP-+7'' SINGLE/NM US $39.90 Buy It Now 3 days
EKS-75026- AUDIENCE Lunch OOP USED 12" Vinyl Record Rock US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Playcolt Message to My Audience CD US $4.69 Buy It Now 3 days
SQUEEZE - Wide Audience Appeal - RARE NEAR MINT LP Vinyl US $50.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Rock NM! 45 ALBERT HAMMOND Anyone Here In The Audience on Mums US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
TULIP tatta hitori no audience VG/VG JAPAN ETP-17565 | 14-0228-113 US $10.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Audience - Hearts CD US $29.11 Buy It Now 3 days
ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW Audience Participation UK 1983 ODE w/INNERS Top Audio US $21.53 Buy It Now 3 days
DAVID SOUL 'PLAYING TO AN AUDIENCE OF ONE' UK LP US $11.59 Buy It Now 3 days
SEGAL - AUDIENCE OF ONE - DEMO CD ALBUM 1999 - EXCELLENT US $31.48 Buy It Now 4 days
Audience - The House On The Hill (NEW CD) US $10.34 Buy It Now 4 days
Audience The House On The Hill LP 1971 Ultra Rare Copy US $19.88 [0 bids]
Audience - Hearts [CD New] US $29.10 Buy It Now 4 days
ELVIS UNRELEASED 242 AUDIENCE SHOWS 6 DVD-R (ONLY AUDIO) 24,4 GB MP3 US $299.99 [0 bids]
Audience with Betty Carter 2 CD OOP US $0.99 [0 bids]
Bird Radio Boy & The Audience CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
The House on the Hill by Audience (CD, Oct-1990, Tbc) US $6.74 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy AUDIENCE music online Buy AUDIENCE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for AUDIENCE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

AUDIENCE Lunch ratings distribution

AUDIENCE Lunch reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
2 stars Somehow something went terribly wrong on this album. After Friends and House , I think everyone expected this one to be their opus , their masterpiece , their apex ........ And then it hits you , the album is a conceptual one and therefore increases your expectations, only to be cruelly let down. I still have problems figuring what is wrong in here but I find Lunch hard to digest ( tooo easy!!!) but something is not working here and I will call it inspiration. This sounds as though , they were asked to do a concept album , by their label but the envy was not there. This is also their last album , so one can imagine that there was friction about this as they broke up. If you are a fan of their first three , you wil want to listen to this , but I have warned you.....

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#30891) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Review by Peter
5 stars I was rather surprised to find the often-overlooked Audience listed on the Archives, because I have a hard time regarding the music that singer/songwriter Howard Werth and company make as progressive rock. Although the English band recorded on Charisma Records (in company with label-mates Genesis and Van der Graaf Generator), and despite the fact that '72's LUNCH was engineered by early Genesis engineer David Hentschel, I have always broadly classified Audience's distinctive music as folkish, rhythm and blues-based straight rock, with just a tinge of country.

Quibbling over categories aside, I am nonetheless glad for the opportunity to review an album that has long been a favourite of mine, in any genre. LUNCH is one of those perennially-treasured albums that I fondly revisit again and again.

The band's sound is driven by Werth's strong voice (somewhat reminiscent of CCR's John Fogerty) and acoustic guitar -- there are no electric guitars or synths -- and the tenor sax of Bobby Keys. Drums, bass, piano, vibes, marimba, trumpet, trombone, flute and accordion fill out the mix, and impart a joyful atmosphere to the proceedings.

Taste is a highly individual thing, but I can't understand why my fellow reviewer Hugues Chantraine has given this terrific disc such a poor rating. For the record, LUNCH is not a concept album, but simply a fun CD, and not one to take too seriously. This is perfect music for friends, good times and cold beer! I enjoy every song here, but some are particular standouts: The opener "Stand by the Door" is about as close as this album gets to "Progressive Rock," and gets under your skin (in a good way!) from the first listen, with its plaintive lyrics, infectious chorus, and superb harmony vocals. This magnificent song should have been a hit!

"Hula Girl" is a happy little ditty, replete with whistling, vibes and marimba, and sees Werth singing of his love for his "Polynesian queen." This number never fails to put a smile on my face!

"In Accord," with its double entendre title, is a masterful example of the songwriter's craft, and especially notable for its clever lyrics, which employ musical terminology to describe love: "I just have to tell you girl, that I'm in tune with you. You just tipped the scales my way -- saw your notes were true. Made my mind up now, you've got to come and sing with me. Something tells me by your tone, we won't sing out of key...." Werth's impassioned voice and powerfully strumming acoustic, accompanied by Keys' wailing and statacco sax, really shine here!

"Thunder and Lightning" is also a winner for me -- a passionate declaration of love that serves as another superb showcase for Keys' sax, and Werth's guitar and vocals. A fabulous song!

Next, the catchy music and lyrics of "Party Games" eminently suits its title, and the western-themed "Trombone Gulch" ably keeps the session moving at an up-tempo, joyous pace.

My overall favourite, though, brings this excellent musical repast to a regrettably early end: At over five minutes, "Buy Me an Island" is the longest selection on this all-too-brief recording, and finds Werth singing of his desire to escape the rat race: "I'm gonna buy me an island in the sun -- stay there till my days are all done. Life's gonna be coconut trees and swimming in the sea for me -- and no one's gonna take that from me." When Werth harmonizes "Da de-do-do, do-do do dooo" along with the sax for the superlative final minute, my heart soars along, and a masterpiece of classic English rock comes to a very memorable close.

Thus, I urge all to take another look at the LUNCH menu -- its offerings are actually quite tasty! Highly recommended indeed, for those fans of classic British rock who like to smile!

Send comments to Peter (BETA) | Report this review (#30892) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, June 05, 2004

Review by hdfisch
3 stars This was certainly anything than their best work and knowing and adoring their two previous masterly done albums one could easily be disappointed by listening to it. But nonetheless if not drawing too many comparisons, especially not with classic Prog releases "Lunch" was still a fine enjoyable and moreover a funny album. In some way this strange mix of folk, country, pop, bluegrass and brass rock can be considered quite unique and actually it's hard to find any reminiscences. In fact the only ones coming to my mind are Van Morrison or maybe Kevin Coyne at times and it's true there's little to be picked up here that could be of any interest for a Prog fan. A bit outstanding track is for me "In Accord" with great brass sound but songs like "Stand By The Door", "Hula Girl", "Thunder And Lightnin", "Party Games" or "Buy Me An Island" have their charm too and are a nice listen every now and then. This one doesn't get a regular spin by my player and I could only recommend it for running in the back if having a few beers together with friends, but for me it's still good for 3 stars!

Send comments to hdfisch (BETA) | Report this review (#100582) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, November 27, 2006

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
2 stars Stand by the door for a hasty exit!

While it is generally recognised that Audience's previous release "The house on the hill" was an excellent jazz/prog rock album, the views on "Lunch" are far more divided. "Lunch" should have seen Audience delving deeper into the jazz/prog sound they had created so well on tracks like "Jackdaw" and "House on the hill". Unfortunately, they made a very average album of pretty basic songs.

It all starts off brightly enough with "Stand by the door", a fine commercial piece with a strong refrain and some excellent vocal harmonies. The song is reminiscent of "You're not smiling" from the previous album.

Unfortunately, it's downhill from there on. Howard Werth's highly distinctive vocals are still here of course. While for many they were an instant turn off, there is no denying they were a major factor in the sound of the band.

"Seven sore bruises" is little more than a standard pub rock song, with strong retro feel. "Hula girl" is a light pop number with a pleasant but unremarkable melody. It is the sort of song you hear as background music at holiday camps! "Barracuda Dan" is another throwaway piece, this time a sort variant of ELP's "The Sheriff". "Trombone gulch" is a undistinguished romp. All these tracks are well under three minutes in length, a good indicator of the superficial nature of the album as a whole.

"In accord" finally sees Audience moving back towards "A house on the hill", being an altogether more substantial piece which may have later inspired the WATERBOYS. The brass section is particularly notable here, the piece having a heavy, ROXY MUSIC feel. "Party games", "Buy me an island" and "Thunder and lightning" try to offer something slightly more interesting, but they remain uninspired.

This, Audience's fourth release, turned out to be their last original album, the band's lifespan having been tragically short. The brevity of the album and the eclectic mix of mediocre songs indicates however that the tank was empty. In 2005, the original line up reunited for some live performances. Sadly, they were not supported by Genesis, as they had been in the early 1970's. It remains to be seen if there will be any new material from the band.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#110732) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 05, 2007

Review by UMUR
2 stars Audience last album Lunch is not a favorite among the fans. Personally I like it almost as much as the two previous albums. Itīs a bit more diverse than those, but you can still hear that it is Audience playing. The style is a bit more soul influenced on this album though, just listen to a song like Ainīt the Man You Need.

Songs like Stand by the Door and In Accord are very good songs which reminds me of Audience great debut album. There are also some pretty horrible stuff here too Iīm afraid. A song like Hula Girl is really bad but generally the songs are really good. Itīs not the most progressive album youīll ever hear though.

The musicians are very competent and especially singer Howard Werth stands out with his in your face attitude. What a powerful singer. Keith Gemmelīs flute and especially sax is also very present on the album. This is usual business for Audience. They have hired a couple of more horn players on Lunch though which helps the more soulful feeling to emerge.

All in all itīs an ok album, but really not too recommendable. I will always listen to their great debut instead of this. 2 stars is all I can give.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#160953) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 05, 2008

3 stars I don't always do what my records tell me to do. Let's get this straight, I might be crazy but I'm not THAT crazy. Yet, there was this one day when I was standing by the door whilst listening to this album, because, frankly the first track on it is more or less a command to do just that, so I d ... (read more)

Report this review (#1177989) | Posted by TerryDactyl | Thursday, May 22, 2014 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Very surprised to see the negative reactions to this record, which contains at least 4 of the best songs the band ever wrote (In Accord, Thunder and Lightning, Ain't the Man You Need, Buy Me an Island) despite some clunkers (Hula Girl). It is their most cohesive and least "proggy" -- there a ... (read more)

Report this review (#231701) | Posted by willyj51 | Saturday, August 15, 2009 | Review Permanlink

1 stars If you've read my reviews of the first 3 albums, you can see that I have a real fondness for this band. It's such a shame that they couldn't produce great albums from start to finish. In this case they finished rock bottom. When I got this album, I could not believe what I was hearing. I've ... (read more)

Report this review (#112325) | Posted by kingdhansak | Friday, February 16, 2007 | Review Permanlink

2 stars After some nice albums the group Audience made their most uninspired and average one. Lunch is a disappointment to every prog fan. However, as a whole, it is nice poprock easy listenable pack of songs and it's open to public, BUT... The first song is by far the best having at least some nice ... (read more)

Report this review (#104997) | Posted by Hejkal | Sunday, December 31, 2006 | Review Permanlink

3 stars After a long hesitating I've finally decided to buy this album. Since I've read a lot of critics and reviews about this album, my approach was not to expect something of material similar to precedeing two albums. In doing so, I found this to be an interesting album.I prefer original recording ... (read more)

Report this review (#73759) | Posted by bsurmano | Saturday, April 01, 2006 | Review Permanlink

1 stars "Lunch" disappointed me. I expected something like "The House On the Hill" which is a brilliant blend of proto-prog and folk-rock and, well, "Lunch" has nothing to do with its predecesor. It was recorded only one year later but it seems that the whole inspiration of the previous album is gone ... (read more)

Report this review (#50807) | Posted by DACE | Sunday, October 09, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I don't know that Lunch should be classified as a progressive album or that Audience is a "progressive" group. Classifications of that sort restrictively set parameters that really shouldn't be considered legitimate and tend to invite undue and unfair criticism. This is especially so if a group i ... (read more)

Report this review (#30895) | Posted by | Friday, March 11, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Still one of my favourite albums. There are very few groups that retain their freshness and can still excite after 30 years but Audience does it for me. I've been a pro. muso since the 70s, and listened to a LOT of music. While quite different to House On The Hill, Lunch is just as musically i ... (read more)

Report this review (#30894) | Posted by | Sunday, July 04, 2004 | Review Permanlink

1 stars It looks like Audience recorded their Love Bearch years before ELP. It may be a nice rock'n' roll album, but for those who was expecting a progressive magnus opus after so promising Friends and House on the Hill it is a big disappointment. Personally I found it more light hearted than Amazing ... (read more)

Report this review (#30893) | Posted by Foxy | Saturday, June 05, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of AUDIENCE "Lunch"