SENKI MADARA

Buy YESTERDAYS Music
Studio Album, released in 2018

1. Ágról-ágra (6:24)
2. Rejtsetek el (3:42)
3. Szivárvány havasán (3:22)
4. Elmehetsz (4:11)
5. Ne mondd el (4:40)
6. Hajnalcsillag (4:47)
7. Szomjú madarak (6:19)
8. Eső (2:28)
9. Nap (5:54)
10. Ugy bocsáss el (3:42)

- Stephanie Semeniuc / lead & backing vocals
- Bogáti-Bokor Ákos / acoustic & electric guitars, fretted & fretless basses, Mellotron, Hammond, piano, Moog, synthesizers, percussion, backing vocals, production & mixing
- Fehér Róbert Benjamin / acoustic & electric guitars, backing vocals
- Enyedi Zsolt / piano, Hammond, Moog, synthesizers
- Kecskeméti Gábor / flute
- Szűcs József / drums
- Kósa Dávid / percussion, vocals

With:
- Szirtes Edina Mókus / lead vocals (5,10)
- Tarsoly Csenge / lead (6) & backing vocals
- Bogáti-Bokor Orsolya / violin, viola
- Márton-Sípos Dóra / cello

Artwork: Ila Ildikó

CDr self-released (2018, Romania)

FLAC download - bandcamp.com

Thanks to Parallels77 for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

Buy YESTERDAYS Senki Madara Music

Senki MadaraSenki Madara
Yesterdays
$21.99

More places to buy YESTERDAYS music online Buy YESTERDAYS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

YESTERDAYS Senki Madara ratings distribution

YESTERDAYS Senki Madara reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars We had to wait eight years for the 3rd Yesterdays album, now the group is back with their new album "Senki Madara." There were some member changes but the most important is the arrival of the new singer Stephanie Semeniuc. Such a magnificent voice! Her voice reminds me of the first lead singer of Qu ... (read more)

Report this review (#2085504) | Posted by KKrawczyk | Tuesday, December 11, 2018 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Hungarian prog combo YESTERDAYS is back with their 3rd album. As it was a recent discovery for me (on Bandcamp) it surprised me in a very positive way. My first impression was also positive, such a beautiful album cover, a fragile representation of a precious musical heritage of Hungarian tr ... (read more)

Report this review (#2077461) | Posted by ThomasMcGill | Wednesday, November 21, 2018 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Just discovered YESTERDAYS a few weeks ago. There's something original about this group with changing lineups, but with constant quality of ideas, concepts and music of course. I often say that Eastern Europe has a lot to offer to symphonic proggers, and YESTERDAYS is here to prove me right. ... (read more)

Report this review (#2054701) | Posted by DenisZhukov | Saturday, November 10, 2018 | Review Permanlink

4 stars 2018 has been a very busy year for Romanian/Hungarian band Yesterdays. They are back with a single (It's not the End of the World) and a full length studio album Senki madara (Noone's Bird). This third album has a special concept by using traditional Hungarian folk melodies and texts and since ... (read more)

Report this review (#2053630) | Posted by Stargirl79 | Tuesday, November 6, 2018 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Ancient Hungarian folk songs in symphonic progressive rock. Such a great idea for an album! Lyrics never sounded more real and with such depth and grace than with these because all the wisdom and beauty of the past centuries' Hungarian traditional heritage. Thanks to BARTÓK and KODÁLY so many ... (read more)

Report this review (#2050380) | Posted by Katusnya | Thursday, November 1, 2018 | Review Permanlink

4 stars It was worth the wait for YESTERDAYS' 3rd studio album! As an audiophile I must say that the band really nailed the sound and the dynamics. Very impressive sound quality that brings back the good old dynamics we all love from the vinyl times of the '70-s. But of course the sound isn't everyth ... (read more)

Report this review (#2047958) | Posted by StDavis | Thursday, October 25, 2018 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I've been following Yesterdays on social media platforms for a while and I've been waiting for a new release very bad. The band went through many changes since their second release, Colours Caffé. For me, this third studio album feels like the band has found its voice (usually 3rd albums are lik ... (read more)

Report this review (#2047104) | Posted by Parallels77 | Monday, October 22, 2018 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YESTERDAYS "Senki Madara"