STORM WARNING

Andrew Roussak Storm Warning album cover

Buy ANDREW ROUSSAK Music
Studio Album, released in 2019

1. Enter Code (4:08)
2. Bringing Peace And Progress (8:02)
3. Left Alone Outside (7:30)
4. Regata Storica (6:02)
5. Chasing Shadows (4:37)
6. Storm Warning (5:41)
7. Can She Excuse My Wrongs (5:22)
8. Malta Sketches (10:15) :
- a. Hola Beach Boogie
- b. 1565
- c. Sunset in Valetta

Total time 51:37

- Andrew Roussak / performer, composer, programming, production & mixing

With:
- Max Kottler / lead vocals (3)
- Nadia Ayche / lead vocals (5)
- Selina Waidmann / lead vocals (8c)
- Oli Weislogel / guitar solo (3,5,8c)

CD Melodic Revolution Records (2019)

FLAC download - bandcamp.com

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

Buy ANDREW ROUSSAK Storm Warning Music

Storm WarningStorm Warning
CD Baby 2019
$19.98

More places to buy ANDREW ROUSSAK music online Buy ANDREW ROUSSAK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ANDREW ROUSSAK Storm Warning ratings distribution

ANDREW ROUSSAK Storm Warning reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars 'Good news for the fans of keyboard driven prog!' Andrew Roussak was born in Russia, in 1968. At the age of seven he started a classical piano training at school, inspired by his mother and an uncle, they were skilled amateu ... (read more)

Report this review (#2238102) | Posted by TenYearsAfter | Sunday, July 14, 2019 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I gave this album a try after it appeared in the PA top albums of 2019 without knowing anything of Andrew Roussak or his music. For the second time this year (the first was Climbing The Air by On The Raw) I found myself listening to an album that was immediately enjoyable with a structure and co ... (read more)

Report this review (#2202007) | Posted by CeeJayGee | Sunday, May 12, 2019 | Review Permanlink

5 stars CD reviews are a rarity for me, but I'll make an exception for Andrew Roussak (born in Russia and living in Germany), whose recording career I've been able to follow right from the start - ever since we met on internet around 2006. Last week he released his third solo album ("Storm warning"), af ... (read more)

Report this review (#2189371) | Posted by Art Rock | Tuesday, April 30, 2019 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ANDREW ROUSSAK "Storm Warning"