NIGHT DREAMS & WISHES

- Night's Creeping in Town
- Morpheus the God of Night Dreams
- First Voyage with Morpheus
- Second Voyage with Morpheus
- Third Voyage with Morpheus)
4. Barocco Scherzo - Fourth Voyage with Morpheus (2:03)
5. Childhood & School Days (11:31) :
8. Dark Kingdom & The Evil King, Part 2 (11:19) :
- Despair, Fear & Hesitations
- Uprising
- First Battles and Small Victories
- The Main Battle: a) We are Winning!? b) Trapped by the King's Troops c) King's Troops are Surrounding and Defeating the Rebels
- Revenge of the Evil King
- Rebels - Prisoners and Slaves
9. Dark Kingdom & The Evil King, Part 3 (9:30) :
- Gladiators (Fight, 2ND Uprising and the Victory)
- Hymn to Freedom
- Gladiator's Feast)
10. Wake Up (5:42)
11. Final / Outre (6:27)

- Vladimir Gorashchenko / keyboards, synths, acoustic and electric, 6-string & 12 string guitars, recorder, percussion, lead & backing vocals, composer, arranger & producer

With:
- Dmitriy Trifonov / fretted bass
- Taras Pivlek / contrabass
- Evgeniy Selezniov / drums
- Brody Green / drums
- Alexey Gordiyenko, Vladimir Gorashchenko, Andrew Nazarenko, Eugene Sokolenko, Tamara Gorashchenko, Oksana Chernetz, Anna Danilova, Illia Yakovlev / chorus vocals
- Alexander Kotov / backing & co-lead (12) vocals
- Anastasiia Gorashchenko / female voices
- Tamara Gorashchenko / kids voices
- Anna Danilova / kids voices

Artwork: "Balcony" (1977) by Vitaliy Vasiliyev

FLAC download - bandcamp.com

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

Buy MODERN-ROCK ENSEMBLE Night Dreams & Wishes Music

More places to buy MODERN-ROCK ENSEMBLE music online Buy MODERN-ROCK ENSEMBLE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

MODERN-ROCK ENSEMBLE Night Dreams & Wishes ratings distribution

MODERN-ROCK ENSEMBLE Night Dreams & Wishes reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars This is an interesting album but is it sufficiently interesting to warrant seven consecutive five star reviews within the space of a few days - never seen that before. So is this album one of the greatest ever released or is this a bit of manipulation of ProgArchives ratings system? I suspect th ... (read more)

Report this review (#2261922) | Posted by CeeJayGee | Tuesday, September 17, 2019 | Review Permanlink

5 stars The playing time of 78 minutes is really something, but it is worth listening. About a year ago I read on the MRE website that originally Night Dreams & Wishes should had been a double album. However, Vladimir decided to put aside from the album some less important pieces. Now in my opinion this ... (read more)

Report this review (#2251457) | Posted by AndrewNazarenko | Sunday, September 15, 2019 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Great music! I'm real fan of Vladimir's previous album 'Touch the Mystery' which is perfect. 'Night Dreams & Whishes' at my opinion is real masterpiece and it opens new, very unexpected side of Vladimir's talent. Talent of composer, musician and poet. Vladimir structures his music in best scene ... (read more)

Report this review (#2251362) | Posted by Igor Cherezov | Sunday, September 15, 2019 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Three years have passed from the previous album of the Modern-Rock Ensemble "Touch the Mystery" and it was worth the wait. It's a Great Epic, Suite or Concept album or whatever you call it. I love strong epics: Yes "Tales From Topographic Oceans", Genesis "The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway", Pink F ... (read more)

Report this review (#2251344) | Posted by kent14 | Sunday, September 15, 2019 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Not often I see women's reviews here on PA. However, there are many young ladies who love Renaissance, Pink Floyd, Argent, Genesis, Ciccada and even much heavier bands like Rush, Dream Theatre and others. Recently a friend of mine told me that a new album by Modern-Rock Ensemble had been released ... (read more)

Report this review (#2251330) | Posted by HannaGer | Sunday, September 15, 2019 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I am not a big fan of long epics. Not at all. That's why upon seeing the length of this album ? 78 minutes, I was not sure that I can digest it, at least at one go. However, I liked the previous album by Modern-Rock Ensemble and found a right mood in the evening to give a listen to the "Night Dreams ... (read more)

Report this review (#2251177) | Posted by Sbob2 | Saturday, September 14, 2019 | Review Permanlink

5 stars There is not too often nowadays that composers are "feeding us" with many beautiful themes or melodies. That's why I am still a big fan of the art-rock of 70s, when not only the skill of musicians and their ability to play "machine-gun" solos were dominating, but there was a lot of Music and bea ... (read more)

Report this review (#2250777) | Posted by Yuriy Danko | Thursday, September 12, 2019 | Review Permanlink

5 stars This album of Modern-Rock Ensemble happened to be a lot different from the previous one "Touch the Mystery". "Night Dreams & Wishes" is much more complicated, being a 78 minute suite, however it's very interesting for me how the themes are developing and floating from one instrument to ano ... (read more)

Report this review (#2250435) | Posted by Progilya | Tuesday, September 10, 2019 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MODERN-ROCK ENSEMBLE "Night Dreams & Wishes"