NETWORK

1. On The Air (6:25)
2. Keep It Reel (4:18)
3. I'm Back (5:01)
4. If I Were You (3:48)
5. Outside Looking In (4:13)
6. Don't Look Now (5:05)
7. Live At Five (5:15)
8. Back Where We Started (4:16)
9. Believe (4:56)
10. Don't Make A Sound (6:18)

Search SAGA Network lyrics

Search SAGA Network tabs

- Michael Sadler / vocals, keyboards
- Ian Crichton / guitars
- Jim Crichton / bass, keyboards
- Jim Gilmour / keyboards, vocals
- Christian Simpson / drums

CD Steamhammer/SPV #727361122126

SAGA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SAGA Network Music

Imports 2013
10,000 Days10,000 Days
Inside Out 2007
Audio CD$43.97 (used)
Sycamour - Indulgence Saga Of Lights (2014) - New - Compact Disc US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Saga Don't Put Out The Fire 12'' promo Record US $5.49 Buy It Now 1h 27m
Janet Baker Sings Schumann Schubert Brahms - Saga STXID 5277 Vinyl US $14.62 Buy It Now 1h 42m
ENRICO CARUSO - The Golden Voice Of Enrico Caruso - Ex LP Record Saga XID 5251 US $12.98 Buy It Now 1h 57m
ENRICO CARUSO - The Golden Voice Of .... Vol 3 - Ex Con LP Record Saga XID 5317 US $12.98 Buy It Now 1h 57m
HOWARD SHORE - THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE - T - 5249815652 US $19.54 Buy It Now 2h 4m
SAGA / HEADS OR TALES / CASSETTE TAPE / ROCKER-FELLA 1983 US $6.48 Buy It Now 2h 10m
SAGA XID 5164 (NIXA PLP 593) *JANOS STARKER ABBA BOGIN* BRAHMS CELLO SONATAS US $13.63 Buy It Now 2h 36m
LEAVES EYES VINLAND SAGA + BONUS TRACKS SEALED CD NEW US $4.82 Buy It Now 2h 46m
1950 Jelly Roll Morton Saga Of Mr. Jelly Lord, Vol. XI LP US $9.99 [0 bids]
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse by Original Soundtrack (CD, Jun-2010, Summit Ent/Cho US $2.00 [0 bids]
Various Artists - Twilight Saga: Eclipse Original Motion Picture [CD New] US $11.60 Buy It Now 2h 51m
Various Artists - Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 [CD New] US $11.72 Buy It Now 2h 51m
Various Artists - Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Pt.2 [CD New] US $14.00 Buy It Now 2h 52m
Wintory, Austin-Banner Saga, The CD NEW US $16.26 Buy It Now 2h 56m
SAGA 5299 - BRAHMS - Variations & Fugue On A Theme By Handel - Ex Con LP Record US $14.60 Buy It Now 2h 58m
The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Pt 1 Original Soundtrack CD Sealed ! New ! 2011 US $7.50 Buy It Now 3h 12m
Saga Careful Where You Step 12" Single EP - EX US $6.48 Buy It Now 3h 44m
SAGA WILDEST DREAMS VINYL LP RECORD ALBUM GERMAN IMPORT BON AIRE 208602 US $7.96 Buy It Now 3h 52m
SAGA BEHAVIOUR VINYL LP RECORD ALBUM BON AIRE 208476 GERMAN IMPORT BEHAVIOR US $6.51 Buy It Now 3h 52m
SAGA WORLDS APART VINYL LP RECORD ALBUM POLYDOR 2374179 GERMAN IMPORT! US $6.51 Buy It Now 3h 52m
SAGA WHAT DO I KNOW PROMO 45 & PS FREE COMBINED U.S. SHIP US $0.99 [0 bids]
SAGA LP RECORD, WORLDS APART US $8.99 Buy It Now 4h 2m
SAGA "ON THE LOOSE" 1983 RARE SINGLE SIDED PORTRAIT RECORDS VG++ US $3.00 Buy It Now 4h 18m
Iced Earth - The Dark Saga (Japan) / VICP-5754 US $6.50 [2 bids]
OPERA-MUSSORGSKY-BORIS GODUNOV NICOLA ROSSI-LEMENI UK SAGA XID 5174 1963 US $4.86 [0 bids]
LOUIS ARMSTRONG Immortal Sessions Vol.2 (1972, 12" Vinyl LP, Saga, 6904) SEALED US $29.99 Buy It Now 4h 42m
Pioson Rock Saga Interview LP Picture Disc Vinyl by Chris Tetley Free Shipping US $14.95 Buy It Now 4h 48m
1982 Portrait Records FR 38246 Saga "Worlds Apart" Used US $14.99 Buy It Now 5h 19m
GIOVANNI LINDO FERRETTI - SAGA IL CANTO DEI CANTI (IMPORT) NEW CD US $25.87 Buy It Now 5h 34m
Alexander O'Neal - Saga of a Married Man (2002) Brand New, Sealed US $1.71 [0 bids]
Various Artists - Twilight Saga: New Moon [CD New] US $16.99 Buy It Now 5h 52m
CARL NIELSEN - NIELSEN: ALADDIN SUITE; PAN AND SYRINX; SAGA DEAM; - NEW CD US $6.28 Buy It Now 6h 11m
Handel: Sonatas & Telemann: Trio Sonatas/Mannheim Chamber/UK Saga Stereo VG+ US $17.00 Buy It Now 6h 33m
POPPA DOO - Da Saga Continues - rap hip hop CD US $3.00 Buy It Now 6h 52m
Fat Tone - Da Saga Continues - RIP - KC - RARE OOP US $195.00 Buy It Now 7h 7m
Barber: Capricorn Concerto; Copland: Saga of the Prairies; Harris: Symphony... US $14.99 Buy It Now 7h 19m
Turntablist : Super Duck Breaks/Super Duper Duck Breaks: the Saga CD (2002) US $13.25 Buy It Now 7h 25m
The Twilight Saga: New Moon by Original Soundtrack (CD, Nov-2009, Warner Music) US $5.00 Buy It Now 7h 36m
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse by Original Soundtrack (CD, Jun-2010, Warner) US $5.00 Buy It Now 7h 38m
Roots The Saga of An American Family SP - 4626 / LP / Stereo US $5.99 Buy It Now 8h 6m
RALPH LUNDSTEN Summer Saga Pop Age EMI Angel S-38108 SEALED PROMO LP US $9.97 Buy It Now 8h 14m
GEORGE LEWIS & his Orchestra - Live Concert - 1973 Saga 6921 (England) - SEALED US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 17m
SAGA heads or tails LP VG+ FR 38999 Vinyl 1983 Record US $9.00 Buy It Now 8h 34m
Bax: Winter Legends; Morning Song; Saga Fragment, New Music US $8.02 Buy It Now 10h 24m
LOVERS ROCK ACOUSTIC VIBES 45 LOVE SAGA MARK WONDER rent a tile ? US $5.00 Buy It Now 10h 26m
Saga: Heads or Tales 1983 Portrait AL 38999 NM 2A/2B Masterdisk Pressing US $10.00 [0 bids]
LIKE NEW CASSETTE TAPE SAGA WILDEST DREAMS US $3.99 Buy It Now 10h 38m
Twilight Saga Eclipse Original Soundtrack CD - Complete Orig Case/Artwork US $4.95 [0 bids]
The Saga Continues [PA] by Diddy (CD, May-2005, Bad Boy US $1.99 Buy It Now 10h 52m
John Williams Conducts Music From the STAR WARS Saga Boston Pops Orchestra CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
11h
SAGA "WORLDS APART" PORTRAIT LP BL-38246 1981 US $4.99 Buy It Now 11h 18m
SAGA-VERY BEST OF CD NEW US $17.32 Buy It Now 11h 18m
SIGNED WITH COA JACOB TWILIGHT SAGA RARE TAYLOR LAUTNER AUTOGRAPH 8X10 PHOTO US $61.05 [0 bids]
SIGNED WITH COA JOSH DAHUMAL SAGA RARE TRANSFORMERS AUTOGRAPH 8X10 PHOTO US $74.14 [0 bids]
WALTER GIESEKING - SCHUMANN DAVIDSBUNDLERTANZE OPUS 6 VINYL LP - SAGA 5148 1963 US $8.10 Buy It Now 11h 56m
Tchaikovsky - 1812 Overture Serenade For Strings - 1962 Saga STFID 2040 Vinyl US $16.24 Buy It Now 12h 14m
OST JAPAN PROMO ONLY CD MUSIC FROM THE STAR WARS SAGA w/info sheet US $28.00 Buy It Now 12h 18m
Archontes ?- Saga Of Eternity SEALED 1997 Russian Prog Rock CD Marillion Cairo US $32.95 Buy It Now 12h 27m
Twilight Saga: New Moon [The Score] by Alexandre Desplat (CD, Nov-2009, Koch... US $3.99 Buy It Now 14h 55m
Arnold Bax Winter Legends & Saga Fragment Music Cassette Chandos Label US $4.06 Buy It Now 15h 32m
THE TWILIGHT SAGA PICTURE DISC VINYL NEW MOON 2009 MOVIE SOUNDTRACK RARE US $89.00 [0 bids]
SAGA CONTINUES / VARIOUS NEW CD US $20.51 Buy It Now 15h 35m
FRANCK D Minor Symphony , Brochstain SAGA FID 2047 lp 1967 US $9.99 Buy It Now 15h 56m
P Diddy, P Diddy & Bad Boy Family: Saga Continues Audio CD US $4.45 Buy It Now 16h 15m
RCAEN SAGA - PARADISE IS CALIFORNIA (INTRO) NEW CD US $13.37 Buy It Now 16h 26m
rare uk breaks HAIR alan hawkshaw SAGA mohawks FUNK SOUL DRUMS OG LP funky US $4.99 [1 bids]
The Dark Saga by Iced Earth *New CD* US $9.87 Buy It Now 17h 13m
SAGA - "What Do I Know?" 1985 1st US 12" SINGLE - PROMO ONLY ( 3 Versions) RARE! US $17.88 Buy It Now 17h 23m
SAGA - "Only Time Will Tell" 1987 1st US 12" PROMO ONLY w/PHOTO US $22.88 Buy It Now 17h 23m
THE SCORE TWILIGHT SAGA ECLIPSE SONG BOOK PIANO SOLOS SLASHED US $21.80 Buy It Now 18h 5m
Davis Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra Sibelius En Saga Finlandia Tapiola US $11.81 Buy It Now 18h 7m
The Saga Continues, P Diddy, Good Explicit Lyrics US $6.99 Buy It Now 18h 21m
Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner Vol. 1 by OriginJapan(Promo)CD W/OBI like New US $9.74 Buy It Now 18h 25m
HONEYMOON SUITE & SAGA - Live King Biscuit Flower Hour Radio Promo 2 LP Set 1984 US $29.99 [0 bids]
HERBERT VON KARAJAN -SIBELIUS: FINLANDIA. EN SAGA. TAPIOLA ETC.-JAPAN CD C68 US $19.99 Buy It Now 19h 39m
Howard Shore - The Twilight Saga: Eclipse The Score (CD 2010) NEW US $19.80 Buy It Now 19h 47m
P. Diddy & The Bad Boy Family - The Saga Continues (CD 2001) NEW US $9.71 Buy It Now 19h 47m
SAGA 20:20(18 AUGUST) VINYL LP NEW/MINT US $24.35 Buy It Now 20h 16m
GEORGE LEWIS-Live Concert-Jazz Clarinet-SAGA 6921-Traditional Jazz LP US $12.94 Buy It Now 20h 36m
PROMO WHITE LABEL ROGER JAPAN OBI THE SAGA CONTINUES... US $49.99 Buy It Now 20h 39m
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Soundtrack - CD US $21.80 Buy It Now 20h 45m
CD All Sounds of SaGa 1 2 3 (I II III) ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK ALBUM GAME BOY MUSIC US $19.19 [0 bids]
CD All Sounds of SaGa 1 2 3 (I II III) ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK ALBUM GAME BOY MUSIC US $24.42 [0 bids]
CD SaGa Frontier 1 (I) - Original Soundtrack Album LIMITED FIRST PRINT EDITION US $29.65 [0 bids]
SAGA Behaviour LP US $8.10 Buy It Now 21h 14m
SAGA 'What Do I Know?' 1985 UK 7"/45 rpm vinyl single US $6.48 Buy It Now 21h 16m
BURWELL, CARTER - MUSIC FROM THE TWILIGHT SAGA - NEW CD US $13.97 Buy It Now 21h 19m
The Saga Continues [PA] by Diddy (CD, May-2005, Bad Boy Entertainment) US $0.99 Buy It Now 21h 26m
Ireland A'GoGo The Sounds Of John Leslie, fid 2127,1968,Saga LP 12" US $11.35 Buy It Now 21h 29m
AAA-ST 4012 LAWRENCE LEONARD tchaikovsky ballet suite LP PS EX/VG saga gatefold US $14.60 Buy It Now 21h 35m
ERIC JOHNSON ivor novello glamorous nights SOC 965 uk saga LP PS EX/EX US $14.60 Buy It Now 21h 36m
DRAGONBALL Z soundtrack CD Android 18 - the ANDROID SAGA music US release US $29.99 Buy It Now 21h 39m
MAGNAT Saga / Continues 12" Vinyl 2000 Qube Funf D LOW US $11.99 Buy It Now 21h 41m
Eileen Joyce Plays the Grieg Piano Concerto in A minor opus 16 Saga XID 5027 NM US $9.99 Buy It Now 21h 47m
XID 5242 Beethoven Piano Sonata No.26 Six Bagatelles Maria Donska SAGA UK LP 65 US $11.35 Buy It Now 22h 8m
JIMMY WITHERSPOON sings the blues 1964 UK SAGA SOCIETY STEREO LP US $13.81 Buy It Now 22h 15m
Aceyalone(12" Vinyl)Lost Your Mind/The Saga Continues-Project Blowed, Decon-PB 0 US $12.99 Buy It Now 22h 22m
OST - Twiligt Saga: Eclipse - 7567894793 US $19.28 Buy It Now 22h 24m
Still(Vinyl LP)Symphony No 3 in C Major-SAGA-XID5256-NM/NM US $21.99 Buy It Now 22h 27m

More places to buy SAGA music online Buy SAGA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SAGA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SAGA Network ratings distribution

SAGA Network reviews

Review by b_olariu
3 stars Network from 2004, Saga's I guess finest album in this decade 'till now. I was a little surprised to saw that no collaborator review this album yet. I'm the first and I'm impressed again by a Saga album. The music here is more prog , more uptempo, more edged than previous one Marathon. The boys in the band are with more vein and that is shown in pieces like:On The Air, Keep It Reel, I'm back, the smooth Outside Looking In and Back Where We Started , the rest are also strong. But with all that I don't considered this a masterpiece or close, is just another well produce, well played Saga album. On Network Saga reminds me of their early albums, when they were big, combined very well the pop arrangements with great prog interplays, that made them kinda unique in the early '80's. So this album from 2004 is another example that Saga is not necessarly in top of prog music today, but they keep the flag high and they do what they know best - prog music combined very well with polish pop arrngements. 3 stars for sure for Network.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#192266) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, December 08, 2008

Review by debrewguy
3 stars In slowly going through their collection ( starting with my own collection , then as budget and availability allows, once more thanks Spin-It used LP section), I find myself using most of the same descriptions for their music. Neo before Neo, modern prog, heavy symphonic leaning, etc ...

So this time, I'll start with a quick summary - this is a very good Saga album. If you're a fan, and you don't have it yet, get it. Apart from a few that are rated under 3 here at PA, Saga has the consistency in putting out quality material that their fans can count on, and in return, makes it clear why this band has been able to build a 30 plus year career in music.

This album has a heavier tone to it, with Ian Crichton's guitar moving more to the fore than others. On the mid-point of Keep it Reel, we even have him giving Eddie Van Halen a reminder primer of what Eddie used to be able to do. And also a good example that supports many a Saga fan's claim to the man being underrated as a musician. Indeed, this album has but two through & through ballads - If I Were You, and Outside Looking In. The rest are typical Saga prog rockers. In a way, the group was putting out heavier music during the new millenium than their countrymen Rush. Was Saga simply reflecting the aspects of its' sound that had become so standard in much of today's Neo & Crossover prog music ? In a way, I wonder if they might garner more respect & attention if they were a new band just starting out with this release ...

Live at Five harks back to Heads Or Tales with the main guitar riff sounding more like some modern metal bands, before Ian Crichton & Jim Gilmour return to glory days' memories of their magical interplay.

Now , as I try to wrap up this rather meandering review, I suggest, I recommend this album to all Saga fans from their glory period. I also believe that fans of Pendragon's Pure, of the later IQ releases and other Neo bands like Arena, would be well advised to search this album, along with other releases and see just how these old fogeys match and sometimes beat the "rookies" at a game that Saga played first. Not the greatest album, but one very satisfying. I'd give it a 3.5, but I can't round it up. So a 3 with a wee bit of guilt for the lowball.

Send comments to debrewguy (BETA) | Report this review (#216056) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, May 15, 2009

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars They're back

Network is (mostly) "just another Saga album", but while in the 80's and 90's a new Saga album could be hit or miss, in the 00's, however, "just another Saga album" always meant another good Saga album. The previous three albums had seen Saga returning to the sound of their early days and on the previous album they completed the 16-part "chapters" song cycle that was started already back in 1978. What to do next? Could they maintain the momentum they had been building up since Full Circle? Would they finally do something different for a change? Well, as I implied already above, they opted for an album in pretty much the same style and quality as the previous three with some slight alterations.

Some Pink Floyd-ish Radio/ TV dialogues open the first song of what seem to be a loosely conceptual album (about television?). Maybe fans of Queensrÿche would enjoy this album more than most other Saga albums? It is a very far cry from the conceptual masterpiece Generation 13, but Network does seem to be slightly heavier, darker and harder-edged compared to the three previous albums - a direction Saga would continue and develop further on powerful albums like 10.000 Days and The Human Condition. Despite these slight changes in sound, the same typical, catchy melodies and often cheesy lyrics that we have come to expect from Saga make up the bulk of this album. Apart from the slightly longer opening and closing numbers, all the songs here are between three and a half and five minutes. There is not much space for instrumental workouts and the songs are rather conventional in structure. Only On The Air stands out as above the rest.

This album is on par with their previous one and a worthy album in its own right. It was another entry in the long series of good albums Saga did in the new millennium, but not the best of these.

Send comments to SouthSideoftheSky (BETA) | Report this review (#496076) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, August 03, 2011

4 stars Hmm. This is my 1st review and as I just picked this release up new at the Tower Records liquidation so far I claim its a winner. By this I mean its solid and I am not comparing it to the early Saga releases i.e. Imgaes at Twilight etc. but rather as a solid POST prog rock release. I am a musici ... (read more)

Report this review (#103348) | Posted by betawave31 | Saturday, December 16, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars If you listen to Saga for the first time it's an album that will blow you away. Musicaly one of the best albums in the last years. If you are a die hardfan from the first album, like I am, than you have to think that they are on the way back to being one of the best progbands ever. There are ... (read more)

Report this review (#57025) | Posted by Hét LICHAAM | Saturday, November 19, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Excellent follow -up to "Marathon", actually better than" Marathon" on a lot of fronts. Not quite as good as "House of Cards " ,but hey that was a masterpiece.So pefection wise somewhere between "House of Cards", & "Full Circle" ,which is a vey nice neighbourhood to be in ! Some very special m ... (read more)

Report this review (#54190) | Posted by nordwind | Tuesday, November 01, 2005 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Not as bad as I had expected from some of the reviews - the first 4 tracks are spot on, well worth the price of admission alone! I have followed Saga for 2 decades plus ( and the rest!) and Gawd knows they have produced some duffers - Lessons in Throwing Objects anyone?! - but I think this is ... (read more)

Report this review (#37262) | Posted by | Wednesday, June 22, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I've followed Saga on and off for 23 years, and am very happy with this album. There might not be any ground-breaking here, but it's great to hear this band sound just like I expect them to. This is a very solid, rocking album with good ballads in the mix. After about 40 plays it still holds u ... (read more)

Report this review (#32965) | Posted by | Saturday, February 12, 2005 | Review Permanlink

3 stars After many years of following "the boys" I can only compare them to an old car. You know, it runs on all cylinders for some time then all of sudden it hic-ups and doesn't run so great...until you bring it in for a tune-up. This amazing band seems to follow a pattern of successful recordings th ... (read more)

Report this review (#32964) | Posted by | Thursday, February 03, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This album is up there with the best from SAGA.All is there.Great interactive guitar and keyboard as ever.Michael Sadler is awesome and the new drummer gels well adding a slightly different sound."On the Air" ,"Keep It Reel","Don't Make A Sound" are superb tracks but the standout for me is "I' ... (read more)

Report this review (#32963) | Posted by adrian coleman | Sunday, January 30, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars We are in the resurgence of the classic one of the Symphonic Progressive Rock of all the times? It is possible. A position of honor deserves this work inside the discografía of Saga, for me it is at a height of famous "In Transit" and also it has the whole essence of the group. ... (read more)

Report this review (#32962) | Posted by | Monday, January 17, 2005 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Sorry, but this one is no good. Dont believe a word. Go buy the first 4 records and maybe the live dvds.The keys are mixed well back, there is no moog taurus and very little synth bass. Ian is a truly exceptional guitarist but the tone and the abundance of cheesy power chords grate on the ear. ... (read more)

Report this review (#32961) | Posted by | Saturday, December 18, 2004 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I don't know what this other reviewer is thinking with only giving Network 2 stars?!? That's quite honestly insane, but I'll respect his opinion. Network has blown me away from my very first listen, it is by far the BEST work they have done since Worlds Apart and Heads or Tales!! I have been r ... (read more)

Report this review (#32957) | Posted by | Saturday, September 25, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SAGA "Network"