PERFECT WORLDS

Cassiber Perfect Worlds album cover

Buy CASSIBER Music
Studio Album, released in 1986

1. Dust and Ashes (2:03)
2. Crusoe's Landing (4:34)
3. Miracolo (4:53)
4. Prometheus (4:51)
5. Sleep Armed (2:15)
6. In a Room (4:56)
7. Todo dia (2:35)
8. Orphee's Mirror (5:02)
9. I tried to reach you (1:59)

- Christoph Anders /singing, sampling keyboard, guitar
- Chris Cutler / drums, electrics, voice
- Heiner Goebbels / keyboards, sampling, guitar on 16, bass, computer work

Recommended Records ReRB 0000CD

Buy CASSIBER Perfect Worlds Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
1982-19921982-1992
$15.82
Live in Tokyo 1992Live in Tokyo 1992
Recommended Records 1998
$26.72
Cassiber Box 1982-1992 by Cassiber (2013-11-22)Cassiber Box 1982-1992 by Cassiber (2013-11-22)
Imports
$296.52
A Face We All Know by CassiberA Face We All Know by Cassiber
Recommended
$40.18
Man Or Monkey by CassiberMan Or Monkey by Cassiber
$81.77
Beauty and the Beast by Cassiber (1997-03-25)Beauty and the Beast by Cassiber (1997-03-25)
$57.71
Box set
$68.60
Man or MonkeyMan or Monkey
riskant/EIGELSTEIN Musikproduktion

More places to buy CASSIBER music online Buy CASSIBER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

CASSIBER Perfect Worlds ratings distribution

CASSIBER Perfect Worlds reviews

Review by MikeEnRegalia
4 stars This is a strange album ... I listened to it a lot more than ten years ago and had completely forgotten about it, and today I noticed that Cassiber are listed here.

Well, the whole album is telling a more or less coherent story, on the borderline between spoken words (partially German) with sound effects and music. It is done in a very artsy way, very avant-garde ... it reminds me of obscure Zappa tracks like "you call this music?", which are really probing how much tolerance the audience has.

Let me quote Kevin Gilbert: "Fuck 'em all, this is art". This is a really great - yet quite short - sound collage, recommended to fans of Henry Cow, Frank Zappa and anyone with a high tolerance level ...

5 stars As Far all output of Cassiber is exceptional, this one is my personal favorite. Ugly Beauty of Music and absolutely demented lyrics about isolation , anxiety of Human Race in whole makes this jam one take breathing. This is first album without participating of Alfred Harth. Pity such great t ... (read more)

Report this review (#214638) | Posted by Universs | Sunday, May 10, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CASSIBER "Perfect Worlds"