LIVE & LIFE

CD 1:
1. Witch Hunt (4:15)
2. An Angel Falls (1:11)
3. Painted Man (4:22)
4. This Way Madness Lies (3:43)
5. Spectre At The Feast (6:10)
6. Skin Game (4:26)
7. Salamander (3:35)
8. Bitter Harvest (1:17)
9. City Of Lanterns (1:31)
10. Riding The Tide (4:23)
11. Cutting The Cards (5:18)
12. Ascension (5:47)

CD2:
1. Serenity (2:27)
2. Chosen (6:38)
3. Double Vision (4:17)
4. The Hanging Tree (7:12)
5. (Don't Forget To) Breathe (5:23)
6. The Butterfly Man (9:06)
7. Enemy Without (5:37)
8. Solomon (13:47)
9. Jericho (6:42)
10. Crying For Help VII (3:52)

- Rob Sowden / vocals
- John Mitchell / guitar & backing vocals
- Clive Nolan / keyboards & backing vocals
- Ian Salmon / bass
- Mick Pointer / drums

2CD + DVD Verglas VGCD027 UK-2004

and to ratinet for the last updates

Buy ARENA Live & Life Music

Live & LifeLive & Life
Imports 2005
$38.13

TINA ARENA LIVE-The Onstage Collection CD & DVD REGION 0 PAL NEW USD $15.74 Buy It Now 16m 51s
Steps Party On The Dancefloor Live From The London Sse Wembley Arena NEW CD/DVD USD $16.78 Buy It Now 2h 14m
NEW* ALICE COOPER Live Wendler Arena, Saginaw Mich. May 1978 - Limited to 500 USD $24.95 [0 bids]
USD $32.95 Buy It Now
Zeljko Samardzic Live Collection Beogradska Arena 2008 USD $12.90 Buy It Now 4h 25m
OPUS Live Is Life/Up And Down 45 7" ARENA CLASSIC ROCK UK Import Vinyl 1985 USD $3.95 Buy It Now 4h 54m
THE VAMPS - Live at London 02 Arena EP USD $3.17 Buy It Now 5h 47m
LIVE AT THE O2 ARENA + RARITIES (WHT) VINYL LP NEW USD $61.99 Buy It Now 6h 58m
Styx - Live At The Orleans Arena Las Vegas [New CD] Shm CD, Japan - Import USD $26.79 Buy It Now 7h
DMB Live Trax Vol. 28: John Paul Jones Arena VA by Dave Mathews Band 3 CDs + DVD USD $39.99 Buy It Now 7h 2m
LITTLE MIX Live in Concert The LM5 Tour 2019 UK Arena Tour Promo tour flyer USD $2.23 Buy It Now 7h 50m
(Rare: 2 x Retro Cassette Tapes) Rush: Wembley Arena, London - 30/04/1988 [Live] USD $19.10 [0 bids]
Tina Arena two radio 1 track promo CD singles You Set Fire To My Life, Overload USD $2.53 [0 bids]
1 CENT 2CD Live: 16-6-00 Spodek Arena - Katowice, Poland - Pearl Jam USD $0.01 [1 bids]
DURAN DURAN ARENA LIVE AROUND THE WORLD CASSETTE TAPE SPANISH EDITION 1984 EMI USD $14.13 Buy It Now 10h 6m
Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day (2 CD). Recorded live at th O2 Arena. 2012. USD $6.37 [0 bids]
John Bishop Live - The Sunshine Tour - Live at Liverpool Echo Arena CD USD $2.53 [0 bids]
LP DURAN DURAN Arena (Live) Gatefold SWAV-12374 w/POSTER/INNER CANADA 1984 NRMT USD $15.00 Buy It Now 11h 2m
Alter Bridge - Live At The O2 Arena + Rarities Vinyl LP USD $39.98 Buy It Now 11h 23m
BEYONCE - 2007 TOUR FLYER - GENUINE RARE LIVE CONCERT ARENA MUSIC SHOW PROMO USD $7.62 Buy It Now 12h
Live at the O2 Arena + Rarities 4xLP by Alter Bridge vinyl box set sealed new USD $33.14 Buy It Now 12h 7m
Duran Duran Arena Booklet Live 1984 Capitol Records LP SEALED USD $19.99 Buy It Now 14h 59m
Pink Floyd's Roger Waters Live in Berlin Mercedes-Benz Arena 6/2/2018 2 CDs USD $19.99 [0 bids]
Tina Arena - Symphony Of Life (CD Used Very Good) USD $15.59 Buy It Now 16h 56m
Champion Of The World / Live - Wembley Arena USD $7.64 Buy It Now 17h 4m
OZZY OSBOURNE Live 2LP Long Beach Arena w/Randy Rhoads Jun-27 1981 UD-6581/2 USD $27.89 [0 bids]
DURAN DURAN ARENA SWAV-12374 VINYL LP 1984 RECORDED LIVE PLAYS GREAT! VG+/VG!! USD $8.99 Buy It Now 18h 48m
SHOW a night in the life of MATCHBOXtwenty Taped Live at Phillips Arena - New USD $15.00 Buy It Now 19h 20m
Live at Wembley Arena by ABBA (CD, Sep-2014, 2 Discs, Polydor) SEALED USD $18.98 Buy It Now 20h 37m
23/1/88pg31 Live Review & Picture, Depeche Mode - Wembley Arena USD $7.00 Buy It Now 22h 10m
29/8/87pg34 Live Review & Picture, Madonna - Wembley Arena USD $7.00 Buy It Now 22h 13m
Steps - Party On The Dancefloor (Live Wembley Arena)(2CD) USD $14.59 Buy It Now 23h 7m
STYX - Live at the Orleans Arena/Las Vegas (CD 2015) USD $15.28 Buy It Now 1 day
ALTER BRIDGE Live At The O2 Arena + Rarities + 2 JAPAN 3CD The Conspirators USD $53.33 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Live At The Long Beach Arena, Calif. 3/19/74 Stereo 2LP Not TMOQ TAKRL USD $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Katie Melua - Live At The O2 Arena [Digipak] (2009) USD $1.26 [1 bids]
STYX-LIVE AT THE ORLEANS ARENA LAS SHM-CD E78 VEGAS-JAPAN USD $30.68 Buy It Now 1 day
Dire Straights ticket and badges from 1985 ' Live in 85' Tour at WEMBLEY ARENA USD $13.38 [4 bids]
AFI - I Heard A Voice - Live From Long Beach Arena - CD - Live - **Excellent** USD $10.50 Buy It Now 1 day
BIFFY CLYRO - 2013 TOUR FLYER - RARE LIVE CONCERT MUSIC OPPOSITES ARENA PROMO USD $7.62 Buy It Now 1 day
16/6/00 - Spodek Arena, Katowice, Poland, Pearl Jam, Good Live USD $18.68 Buy It Now 1 day
Tina Arena Symphony of Life DVD Region 0 PAL NEW USD $13.67 Buy It Now 1 day
Tina Arena - Live-The Onstage Collection (CD Used Very Good) USD $14.78 Buy It Now 1 day
GRATEFUL DEAD DOZIN' AT THE KNICK LIVE AT THE KNICKERBOCKER ARENA 3 CD SET USD $12.99 [0 bids]
Hans Zimmer - Live In Prague (Live At The O2 Arena, Prague / 2016) (BLU-RAY ... USD $26.82 Buy It Now 1 day
Hans Zimmer - Live In Prague (Live At The O2 Arena, Prague / 2016) (DVD) USD $22.69 Buy It Now 1 day
5 SECONDS OF SUMMER - HOW DID WE GET HERE? LIVE AT WEMBLEY ARENA DVD 2015 USD $2.74 [0 bids]
Live at Wembley Arena USD $57.42 Buy It Now 2 days
KYLIE LIVE FROM O2 ARENA CD MADE IN BRAZIL 19 TRACKS WOW ILLUSION CLOSER THE ONE USD $37.86 Buy It Now 2 days
Dolly Parton UNSIGNED photograph - N2245 - Dolly: Live in London O2 Arena USD $5.08 Buy It Now 2 days
Pearl Jam Live Official Bootleg #62 Las Vegas NV 10/22/2000 MGM Grand Arena 132 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Styx / Live At The Orleans Arena Las Vegas JAPAN SHMCD NEW!!!!!!!!!! *I USD $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MEAT LOAF - Live Concert Used Ticket Stub Wembley Arena 29 April 1982 USD $6.35 Buy It Now 2 days
The Doors : Live at Boston Arena empty promo box for Japan mini lp,Jewelcase cd USD $70.58 Buy It Now 2 days
Tina Arena Live for the one I love Soda club mixes promo USD $2.53 [0 bids]
ABBA - LIVE AT WEMBLEY ARENA * USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $24.11 Buy It Now 2 days
Tina Arena - Symphony of Life [New CD] Bonus DVD, PAL Region 0 USD $17.30 Buy It Now 2 days
Arena-Live and Life (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $38.54 Buy It Now 2 days
Double Live Garth Brooks 2-CD HDCD Ltd. "Arena" Cover! Comb. S&H! USD $2.99 [0 bids]
Styx Live at The Orleans Arena Las Vegas Concert Music CD Rock Sealed New USD $7.40 [0 bids]
NATHAN CARTER (IRELAND) - LIVE AT 3 ARENA * NEW CD USD $17.36 Buy It Now 2 days
NEW! PEARL JAM 2000 TOUR SEALED Live in Fila Forum Arena MILAN, Italy RARE! USD $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NEW! 04/6/00 - Manchester Evening News Arena, LIVE England Pearl Jam CD USD $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PEARL JAM - 06/6/00 - Cardiff International Arena, Cardiff, Wales- Live CD NEW! USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
STYX Live At The Orleans Arena Las Vegas JAPAN SHM CD USD $23.80 Buy It Now 2 days
Metallica And Justice For All Deluxe Box Set CD 11+12 Live Longbeach Arena '88 USD $21.58 Buy It Now 2 days
FAT BOY SLIM Live in Concert UK Arena Tour 2019 Promotional tour flyers x 2 USD $2.48 Buy It Now 3 days
VAN HALEN ?- LIVE... '92 SELLAND ARENA CA (NEW/SEALED) USD $7.63 Buy It Now 3 days
Good Charlotte - Bootlegs (Live / 12 tracks / 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore 10/ USD $99.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Party On The Dancefloor - Live From The London SSE Wembley Arena [Standard ... . USD $27.89 Buy It Now 3 days
Live Phish Vol. 11 11/17/97, McNichols Sports Arena, Denver, Colorado 3 Disc USD $85.00 [0 bids]
ALTER BRIDGE-LIVE AT THE O2 ARENA +RARITIES-JAPAN 3 CD J24 USD $37.14 Buy It Now 3 days
UMBERTO TOZZI - LIVE ALL'ARENA DI VERONA * NEW CD USD $25.01 Buy It Now 3 days
GRATEFUL DEAD DOZIN' AT THE KNICK LIVE AT KNICKERBOCKER ARENA 3 CD SET - MINT USD $15.50 [0 bids]
Phish Live Knickerbocker Arena Cassette! 12/9/95 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Justice - Access All Arenas (2013) CD album live DJ mix electronic USD $5.08 [0 bids]
Grateful Dead - Live at Winterland Arena, CA - 12/29/77 - 3 CD Set USD $30.00 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES / FIVE NIGHTS IN A JUDO ARENA ~ LIVE IN JAPAN 1966 ~ NEW MINT ~ SEALED USD $67.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Live Phish 11/14/95 University Of Central Florida Arena Orlando, Florida USD $40.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Live Phish 12/01/95 Hersheypark Arena Hershey, Pennsylvania USD $49.99 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES / FIVE NIGHTS IN A JUDO ARENA ~ LIVE IN JAPAN 11 SONGS 1966 ~ SEALED USD $88.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Live At The O2 Arena - Katie Melua Compact Disc Free Shipping! USD $14.44 Buy It Now 3 days
Tina Arena - Symphony Of Life - CD (FANFARE082 2xCD) USD $24.06 Buy It Now 3 days
LOS VAN VAN Live At Miami Arena | Double CD | 3 Hour DVD | Live | NEW USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Tina Arena Live Australian CD DVD - New USD $14.61 Buy It Now 3 days
AMY MACDONALD The Love Love UK and European Arena Tour - Live 2010 - CD Set, New USD $76.39 Buy It Now 3 days
The Who Live In Concert 2007 A5 England Tour Flyer - 5X dates inc Wembley Arena USD $2.53 [0 bids]
The War Of The Worlds : Live At O2 Arena A5 promo tour Flyer Jason Donovan USD $1.26 [0 bids]
The Rolling Stones She's A Rainbow Live At U Arena RSD 2019 yellow vinyl 10" NEW USD $26.13 Buy It Now 4 days
Zeljko Samardzic CD+DVD Beogradska Arena live Serbia Bosnia Croatia Srbija Bosn USD $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
1984 Vintage Vinyl Duran Duran Arena Live-Recorded Around the World USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Miwa Oneness ????? 2015 Taiwan CD+DVD+39 live ARENA tour miwanissimo NEW USD $18.99 Buy It Now 4 days
New: UB40 - Live in London at the O2 Arena 2009 2-Disc CD Set USD $13.97 Buy It Now 4 days
Shard Fest - 2018 - Raveology Arena - Recorded Live Shard Fest 2018 - Birmingham USD $25.46 Buy It Now 4 days
Pearl Jam Live: 16-6-00 Spodek Arena Poland #16 2CD 2000 OOP RARE Seattle 90s USD $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Live: 30-5-00 Wembley Arena - London, England by Pearl Jam (CD, Sep-2000, 2 Disc USD $34.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Live: 29-5-00 Wembley Arena - London, England by Pearl Jam (CD, Sep-2000, 2 Disc USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
SIMPLY RED LIFE TOUR 1995 1996 MAGAZINE ADVERT - WEMBLEY ARENA LONDON ARENA USD $3.76 Buy It Now 4 days
Led Zeppelin Live Concert O2Arena 2007 2xCD New+Sealed 2012 Rock Whole Lotta USD $16.54 Buy It Now 4 days
Toby Keith Shock N Y'all Colonial Life Arena Mug Columbia SC Gamecocks Glass USD $14.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Carter Nathan - Live From 3arena NEW CD USD $13.89 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy ARENA music online Buy ARENA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ARENA Live & Life ratings distribution

ARENA Live & Life reviews

Review by Gatot
5 stars Best Neo Prog Live Acts

When this box set was displayed at local CD store down here in Jakarta, I was in a big doubt whether to buy it or not. Two reasons: 1. As the title in the box set mentioning that this is The Contagion Tour 2003 and I have got the DVD Caught In The Act that's basically the same tour, I thought that buying this box set would be of waste, especially with US$ 25.7 price tag was quite expensive for me. 2. There is no track list displayed visible to potential buyers that created another doubt, what's inside? But there's an information that it contains 2 live CDs plus bonus DVD that represents 40- minute documentary about the tour. Anyway, I didn't buy it and in fact I don't need to worry as there are 2 sets displayed, I took chance not to buy it. The day after, my prog mate Tatan called me up at my cell phone informing that he saw the box set and willing to purchase it. I checked the set at progarchives.com and see the track list and content. Well, I made decision to ask Tatan to reserve the other set for me. I went back to the store the same day and here I am with the box set!

I only had a chance to play this set at first time using my son's compo system when I arrived at home as when I was in the car I played another prog CD that I bought in that store - CONDITION RED first and second album (hey, this band must be featured here! It's prog to the corner man! Derek Sherinian, Alex Masi are contributing here). OK, for the Arena box set, to my surprise, even though the track list is similar with the Caught In The Act DVD but the live set was shot at different venues - taken from various stages during their Contagion European tour. First, I am amazed with the sonic quality of the live CD. It's so perfect hi-fi-wise and also technically as I don't here any technical glitches as usually I find in live records. Especially, when I played this CD with much more decent stereo set with LOUD volume, I could hear all sounds were produced perfectly, wide dynamic range, with all instruments and vocals can be heard in great details clearly. I don't believe that it's a live record! Second, on performance this live CDs offer much more dynamic and more lively performance of all musicians in the band. Especially, the guitar work by John Mitchell is much more alive and stunning compared to Caught In The Act DVD. Ian Salmon plays his bass wonderfully with some improvisations and inventive notes. WOW!!!!

On Performance

As in the DVD set, the live set begins with an energetic song taken from the Contagion album opener Witch Hunt. The music is delivered by the band lively with more dynamic sound. John Mitchell demonstrates his best skills in delivering high register notes guitar solo throughout the song. I think he is one of the best prog guitarist nowadays. Ian Salmon solid basslines also another place to observe as throughout the song he plays the bass guitar dynamically. Clive Nolan? Who would argue for his killing keyboard fills that characterize the neo-progness of ARENA music? Excellent. Rob Sowden brings his vocal power in his performance. "Exile! You show no mercy .." oh .. what a great lyrical piece and music segment. Mick Pointer plays his drums set wondefully - providing good fills especially during transitions.

The first four-track set is performed continuously and it's something that you should not miss any second of listening to them in its entirety. It's so energetic, so powerful and it has great music flow from Witch Hunt - An Angel Falls - Painted Man - This Way Madness Lies (instrumental). This Way Madness Lies projects an image of true dynamic of the four-track piece. It gives chance to John Mitchell and Ian Salmon demonstrate their work in an attractive way. Stunning!

The band then delivers mellower track Spectre at the Feast with low register notes voice, typical neo prog vein, continued with more uplifting one Skin Game, Salamander. Well, if you are familiar with ARENA you must have known that all tracks listed on CD one is basically coming from Contagion album. It ends up beautifully with Ascension. Disc One is a masterpiece: composition-wise and the band's performance!

Disc Two contains materials from the band's classic tracks of previous albums: The Visitor, Immortal?, Songs from The Lions Cage and Pride. It starts beautifully with Floydian guitar work by John Mitchell with Serenity (The Visitor album). He performs his guitar playing wonderfully: soft touch and great melodies. It continues with my favorite track from Immortal? album Chosen where, again, John Mitchell demonstrates his killing melodies during guitar solo interlude. I have to tell you that I'd rather listen to this live version than the original studio version. It's so LIVEly! Clive Nolan's keyboard solo is much more better here. Bravo Arena!!! Your musicianship represent maturity! "Freedom of speech but you have no voice. Freedom of spirit but we have no choice!". It flows seamlessly to Double Vision with an uplifting mode.

The Hanging Tree is another great track from The Visitor album performed excellently. Another favorite of mine (Don't Forget To) Breathe is also performed wonderfully. It starts beautifully with a musical loop and some soft riffs and powerful vocal line. I like the guitar part after fist lyrical verse. It's rocking man!!! Yeah .!! Arena rulez ..!!! This is the kind of music that's truly memorable. Oh my God . I cannot bear it anymore, it's so stunning! The other follow-up tracks are also excellently performed: The Butterfly Man and Enemy Without (I like the guitar solo at the end of the track). Well, it seems like it's the end of the performance. But, the band adds some other three tracks as its encore: Solomon (13:47), Jericho (6:42), and Crying For Help VII (3:52). Even though Rob was not the original singer of Solomon but he performs wonderfully here. For those who are familiar with early albums of Arena would agree with me on this. It's a great encore!

On DVD Documentary

Disc Three is basically a 40-minute DVD documentary of LIFE ON TOUR. It has only single menu offered here: PLAY. And you can see all various activities of the performance from preparation, execution (the show) and after the show interviews. As with any DVD offer, I always enjoy this documentary. Hey, I live in "rest of the world" country where live performance from prog bands from the west is just a dream that's hard to materialize. So, I always enjoy the live footage: all stage preparation, instrument setups, rehearsals, fans interview about the show, the Y-NOT Volvo truck and the comments of the tour bus driver, lighting technician, video technician, tour manager - all are good views for me. I imagine if they play down here in Jakarta, I will participate of course . But again, for people who live in rest of the world countries and love Arena will find this documentary worth seeing. BTW, throughout the film there are some spots of the live acts by the band in various places.

Summary

I have no single regret at all buying this box set of limited edition (only 10,000 copies printed). Performance wise it's a masterpiece. Selection of tracks is also excellent. Sonic quality is beyond expectation as usually live records have not so good audio quality. This one has excellent dynamic range and you must play it LOUD. Of BTW, the audience handclapping and shouting have also made this set lively. Don't miss this box set. On overall rating, I'm already biased now as I cannot afford to put anything less than full five stars rating. I will not back-off from the view of giving five star and ready to take the blame of biasness. What can I do my friend? It's a terrific set! Keep on proggin' .!

Progressively yours,

GW

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars Arena is a very good live band. They have regularly produced great live recordings and this one is definitely on par with all the previous ones.

This live one is of course pretty much centered on their last studio release "Contagion". It was a very good album, and no less than twelve numbers (out of sixteen) are taken from it. It represents the whole of the first CD. This is only justice to one of their best albums. But Arena has never produced a weak one - IMHHO (in my humble and honest opinion).

Second CD is a great kaleidoscope of their career although I believe that the setlist from the "Immortal" numbers could have been more original. If you except "Breathe", each number played here were present on their previous live album bizarrely called "In Biarritz" (while being recorded in Amsterdam). Actually this live album was recorded in Poland. I would have anticipated that Arena would have chosen The Netherlands to do so since they are extremely popular in this country (as well as in Germany).

Of course the prog interest in Poland (but probably the rock interest in general) is enourmous for this big country (over than forty millions inhabitants) which has been for so long ignored (for the reasons we all know) from the rock concerts. I really believe that their people just deserve to get as much as rock music as possible. And the country has delivered really great prog bands as well.

Two of the three encores do belong to the best Arena's repertoire. "Solomon" and "Jericho" are great rock anthems. It will always be a pleasure to listen to those ones. The last time they were included on a live record was in 1997 for "Welcome To The Stage" (another great live album, BTW).

This double CD set will end with "Crying For Help VII" which is the traditional end of an Arena concert.

I really recommend this live album. It gives a perfect idea of their studio ones. It is also a cheaper way to get into Arena's repertoire. If you get hold of their three live albums so far, you'll get the essence of their whole studio recordings and save some substantial ? or $ or .

An even better investment is to get hold of their DVD "Caught In The Act". It holds the same tracklist + some bonuses for even cheaper (on the marketplace of a well known on-line reseller). Four stars.

Review by Warthur
3 stars A decent live release from the Contagion tour. The band missed a bit of a trick here - whilst it is nice to have an (almost) complete live rendition of the Contagion album as disc 1, they could have made the live show a real treat by reincorporating into the running order the additional songs from the Contagion saga which were trimmed from the studio album and distributed amongst the Contagious and Contagium EPs. Then again, at least disc 2 here offers a decent selection of non-Contagion tracks, even if there is a large overlap with the track selection for their previous two live albums.

One thing Live and Life does particularly well is tease out what makes this era of the band stand out - namely, that whilst they at times seem to be rehashing old ground in the "prog" stakes, they inject a healthy dose of high-energy *RAWK* into the "rock" side of the "neo-prog rock" equation. Your enjoyment of Arena's 2000s releases, I suspect, will largely hinge on whether or not you consider that an improvement by your personal standards and tastes.

Review by friso
5 stars Arena - Live & Life (2004)

I've been picking up some new Arena live records and was quite blown away by this one. I've been listening with goosebumps to the Contagion album since age fourteen (delivering papers after school hours!) and I still frequent this magical album.

On the first disc of this double live set they play the album almost in its entirety. Though some of the original's abstract magic is lost, this powerful rock star rendition recorded has a charm of its own! Rob Sowden shines throughout with vocals that mach the atmosphere of the original, whilst opening up registers of vocal strength on some major powerful moments. The guitars sound thicker and grittier, the keyboards are a bit more to the background the rythm section is playing in a higher gear throughout. The total mix sound fuller and more intense then the Contagion album itself. Surely this is one of the best neo-prog live album recordings I know of. If the genre lacks one thing, it's the feel of really rockin' out.

On the second disc we get an overall 'best of' from the debut, Visitor and Immortal. Standout song like Solomon, The Butterfly Man and The Hanging Tree are glorious, whilst 'Chosen' seems to be the only song that doesn't benefit from this spiced up version of Arena. On songs from the first three Arena albums Rob Sowden again stands out as the best vocalist the band ever had.

I will give five stars for this most entertaining and uplifting live record.

5 stars Live & Life is one of my all time favourite live albums. every song on the double CD is presented with skill and passion, and received by an appreciative crowd, giving the whole thing an excellent feel. The tracks have been amply covered in Gatot's review so I won't repeat the list, but will p ... (read more)

Report this review (#100187) | Posted by laghtnans | Friday, November 24, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ARENA "Live & Life "