FUTURE MEMORIES II

Patrick Moraz Future Memories II album cover

Buy PATRICK MORAZ Music
Studio Album, released in 1984

1. Heroic Fantasy (6:54)
2. Video Games (How Basic Can You Get?) (4:07)
3. Satellite (6:39)
4. Navigators (7:18)
5. Flippers (4:17)
6. Pilot's Games (6:54)
7. Chess (6:19)
8. After The Year Adter... (2:30)

Search PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories II lyrics

Search PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories II tabs

- Patrick Moraz / electronic keyboards & percussions

LP/CS PVC PVC/PVCC 8927 (1984)

PATRICK MORAZ MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories II Music

Future Memories I and IIFuture Memories I and II
Extra tracks · Remastered · Import
I-Disk / Time Wave 2007
Future Memories IIFuture Memories II
Remastered · Import
United States of Distribution 2006
PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories II TEST PRESSING LP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 18h 38m
Patrick Moraz - Future Memories II LP NM- w/ original insert electronic prog USD $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PATRICK MORAZ 'FUTURE MEMORIES II' US IMPORT LP USD $13.63 Buy It Now 2 days
Patrick Moraz - Future Memories II US orig' PVC LP in shrink 1984 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PATRICK MORAZ - FUTURE MEMORIES I & II NEW CD USD $18.07 Buy It Now 3 days
Patrick Moraz m- promo LP Future Memories II USD $8.49 Buy It Now 6 days
PATRICK MORAZ FUTURE MEMORIES II NEW & STILL SEALED SS LP RECORD PVC SYNTH POP USD $29.99 Buy It Now 7 days
VTG Vinyl LP Record 1984 PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories II PVC 8927 Electronic US USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Moraz Patrick - Future Memories I & II CD USD $19.19 Buy It Now 9 days
PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories II 1984 PVC PROG ROCK LP NMINT- USD $13.50 Buy It Now 10 days
Patrick Moraz - Future Memories I and II - CD 2007 Time Wave - YES, Moody Blues USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
PATRICK MORAZ - FUTURE MEMORIES II USD $9.84 Buy It Now 12 days
Patrick Moraz 4 X LP Lot Sealed & Near Mint Future Memories I II Syrinx Bruford USD $25.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Patrick Moraz Future Memories II CD NEW SEALED 2006 Yes USD $9.08 Buy It Now 18 days
PATRICK MORAZ "Future Memories I and II" LIVE (YES, MOODY BLUES) USD $11.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Patrick Moraz Future Memories I & II CD NEW SEALED 2007 Live On TV USD $9.08 Buy It Now 20 days
PATRICK MORAZ - FUTURE MEMORIES II NEW CD USD $20.64 Buy It Now 21 days
PATRICK MORAZ "Future Memories II" CD (2006) NEW! BONUS TRACKS! Yes Moody Blues USD $7.95 Buy It Now 26 days
Patrick Moraz-Future Memories I and II CD NEW USD $14.60 Buy It Now 26 days
Patrick Moraz - Future Memories I and II (Live Recording, 2010) | BRAND NEW CD USD $20.25 Buy It Now 28 days
0 result found for "PATRICK MORAZ"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy PATRICK MORAZ music online Buy PATRICK MORAZ & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PATRICK MORAZ DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories II ratings distribution

PATRICK MORAZ Future Memories II reviews

Review by greenback
3 stars This album is very original because of the the new keyboards technology approach. It concerns atmospheric polyphonic memories and brief, fast & discrete keyboards notes. Some of the Moraz's keyboards sound very similar to the synclavier; there are not many Latin elements, but there are many dark ambient parts. The often atmospheric sounds and styles remind Tomita, Yanni, Tangerine Dream and Eddie Jobson. Moraz worked hard on the way keyboards sound, giving a wide range of "how can sound discrete & atmospheric keyboards". The album is full of interesting futuristic sounds, but the style is maybe a little too "clinical" for many listeners: it sometimes reminds video games sounds of the 80's. Nevertheless, this album is among his best ones by far!

Rating: 3.5 stars

2 stars I've been following Mr.Moraz's music for many years and I have always thought of him as a very brilliant keyboardist. Superb work with MAINHORSE, REFUGEE & MOODY BLUES, but his solo works are not all of them my cup of tea. When you're playing all the instruments on an album it tends to be a bit ... (read more)

Report this review (#70782) | Posted by | Tuesday, February 28, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PATRICK MORAZ "Future Memories II"