SMILING PHASES

Traffic Smiling Phases album cover

Buy TRAFFIC Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1991

1. Paper Sun (4:16)
2. Hole in My Shoe (2:58)
3. Smiling Phases (2:41)
4. Heaven Is in Your Mind (4:16)
5. Coloured Rain (2:41)
6. No Face, No Name, No Number (3:30)
7. Here We Go 'Round the Mulberry Bush (2:35)
8. Dear Mr. Fantasy (5:39)
9. You Can All Join In (3:34)
10. Feelin' Alright (4:16)
11. Pearly Queen (4:20)
12. Forty Thousand Headmen (3:15)
13. Vagabond Virgin (5:21)
14. Shanghai Noodle Factory (5:03)
15. Withering Tree (3:02)
16. Medicated Goo (3:35)
17. Glad (6:58)
18. Freedom Rider (5:27)
19. Empty Pages (4:35)
20. John Barleycorn (6:20)
21. The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys (11:35)
22. Light Up or Leave Me Alone (4:44)
23. Rock and Roll Stew (4:19)
24. Shoot Out at the Fantasy Factory (6:01)
25. Walking in the Wind (6:51)
26. When the Eagle Flies (4:23)

- Steve Winwood / keyboards, guitar, vocals
- Jim Capaldi / drums
- Dave Mason / guitar, vocals
- Chris Wood / woodwinds

CD Island Records, Inc. 314-510553-2 (1991) / CD Polygram 510553 (1991)

and to seyo for the last updates

Buy TRAFFIC Smiling Phases Music

Smiling PhasesSmiling Phases
Island 2006

Traffic Smiling Phases CD Fat Box Set 2 Discs & Booklet Mint USD $14.00 Buy It Now 39m 38s
Traffic 2CD Smiling Phases USD $16.20 Buy It Now 1 day
Traffic/Smiling Phases/1991 Island 2x CD Album/Fat Box USD $9.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Traffic Smiling Phases 2 CD Album Set Beautiful USD $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Traffic - Smiling Phases Japan 2 cd box Steve Winwood Jim Capaldi Blind Faith USD $45.31 Buy It Now 2 days
Traffic - Hole In My Shoe/Smiling Phases ('Hole' by band's Dave Mason, on sitar) USD $4.48 [0 bids]
USD $6.20 Buy It Now
Traffic - Smiling Phases 2 CD Set NM Greatest Hits Winwood Mason Classic Rock USD $13.91 Buy It Now 4 days
TRAFFIC - SMILING PHASES (1992 2-CD SET..ISLAND RECORDS CD) USD $3.50 [0 bids]
USD $5.25 Buy It Now
Traffic - Hole In My Shoe / Smiling Phases, 7", Single, Sol, (Vinyl) USD $14.75 Buy It Now 4 days
Traffic - Smiling Phases (CD, Apr-1992, 2 Discs, Island (Label)) Like New USD $10.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Traffic Smiling Phases 2 CD Set Anthology Island BMG USD $7.19 Buy It Now 5 days
Smiling Phases by Traffic (CD, Apr-1992, 2 Discs, Island) Like New! USD $6.75 Buy It Now 5 days
Smiling Phases Traffic 2 CD album (Double CD) Japanese promo PSCD-11912 ISLAND USD $43.92 Buy It Now 6 days
rare 1967 traffic hole in my shoe // smiling phases uk issue USD $17.88 Buy It Now 7 days
Traffic - Hole in My Shoe / Smiling Phases 7 " Single G 579 USD $24.31 Buy It Now 8 days
CD SALE!! ~ TRAFFIC ~ SMILING PHASES ~ DOUBLE DISC SET ~ 26 GREAT TRACKS USD $8.99 Buy It Now 8 days
TRAFFIC Lot . The Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys & Smiling Phases (2 CD Fatbox) USD $17.99 Buy It Now 8 days
TRAFFIC Smiling Phases BMG Direct Version Fatbox 2 Disc CD USD $9.95 Buy It Now 9 days
Smiling Phases by Traffic (CD, Apr-1992, 2 Discs, Island (Label)) USD $8.30 Buy It Now 9 days
TRAFFIC . Smiling Phases The Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys John Barleycorn Must USD $27.99 Buy It Now 9 days
TRAFFIC ~ HOLE IN MY SHOE / SMILING PHASES ~1967 UK ISLAND ORIGINAL USD $16.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Traffic - Smiling Phases (2 x CD, Best Of Compilation) 1991 IMCDD158 USD $16.18 Buy It Now 11 days
Traffic, Hole In My Shoe/ Smiling Phases 7" vinyl, pink Island label 1967 USD $6.85 Buy It Now 11 days
Traffic - Smiling Phases (CD, Apr-1992, 2 Discs, Island (Label)) USD $10.19 Buy It Now 11 days
TRAFFIC HOLE IN MY SHOE / SMILING PHASES island 6017........ 45rpm USD $8.10 Buy It Now 12 days
Me and Dem Guys Smiling Phases/Mercy Mercy US 45 Pyrenees║ Traffic║ USD $14.07 Buy It Now 14 days
Traffic - Smiling Phases (CD, Apr-1992, 2 Discs, Island (Label)) VG USD $7.64 Buy It Now 14 days
Smiling Phases by Traffic (CD, Apr-1992, 2 Discs, Island (Label)) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
TRAFFIC: Hole In My Shoe / Smiling Phases 45 (UK, no center) Rock USD $15.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Traffic ?- Smiling Phases 2CD Island 1991 USED USD $8.47 Buy It Now 15 days
7" Vinyl Single: Traffic A: Hole in My Shoe B: Smiling Phases USD $24.10 Buy It Now 15 days
TRAFFIC ---Smiling Phases--- CD 1992- 2 DISC Thick Case USD $9.82 Buy It Now 15 days
TRAFFIC HOLE IN MY SHOE / SMILING PHASES RARE 1967 RECORD AUSTRIA 7" PS USD $19.90 Buy It Now 16 days
Traffic 'Hole In My Shoe/ SMILING PHASES Classic 7" Vinyl Single 45Rpm 1967 EX USD $6.22 Buy It Now 16 days
Traffic - Smiling Phases (CD, Apr-1992, 2 Discs, Island (Label)) #C4 USD $6.23 Buy It Now 17 days
TRAFFIC HOLE IN MY SHOE / SMILING PHASES UK ISLAND 60s POP USD $6.22 Buy It Now 18 days
1967 2x Traffic Hole In My Shoe / Smiling Phases 1st Pink label Island USD $18.68 Buy It Now 18 days
TRAFFIC-Smiling Phases 2-CD (1991) Fatbox/Best Of/Greatest Hits (Steve Winwood) USD $14.98 Buy It Now 19 days
Traffic ?- Smiling Phases (CD, 1991, ISLAND, 2-DISC) USD $8.25 Buy It Now 20 days
Traffic ?- Hole In My Shoe / Smiling Phases WIP 6017 VG+ USD $3.73 Buy It Now 20 days
Traffic - Smiling Phases (CD, Apr-1992, 2 Discs, Island (Label)) USD $6.79 Buy It Now 20 days
TRAFFIC ~ HOLE IN MY SHOE / SMILING PHASES ORIG 1967 IMPORT MONO VG++ 260102 USD $21.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Traffic ?- Hole In My Shoe / Smiling Phases Island Pink Label UK Vinyl 7" Single USD $18.55 Buy It Now 23 days
Traffic Smiling Phases - Hole in My Shoe Island 45-1305 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 23 days
Smiling Phases by Traffic CD Apr-1992 2 Discs Island USD $9.35 Buy It Now 24 days
TRAFFIC - SMILING PHASES - CD 1991 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 24 days
TRAFFIC-STEVE WINWOOD:"Hole In My Shoe/Smiling Phases": Island 1967 U.K. 45 :VG+ USD $5.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Traffic, Hole In My Shoe/ Smiling Phases 7" vinyl in picture sleeve, 1967 USD $12.46 Buy It Now 25 days
Traffic - Hole In My Shoe / Smiling Phases (Vinyl) USD $20.54 Buy It Now 25 days
Traffic - Hole In My Shoe / Smiling Phases (Vinyl) USD $9.95 Buy It Now 25 days
Traffic - Hole In My Shoe / Smiling Phases (Vinyl) USD $9.95 Buy It Now 25 days
Traffic - Smiling Phases (2 CD FATBOX CASE) NEW AND SEALED USD $14.34 Buy It Now 25 days
TRAFFIC - Smiling phases - CD album (2 CDs, 26 tracks) USD $7.46 Buy It Now 27 days
Smiling Phases by Traffic (CD, Apr-1992, 2 Discs, Island (Label)-BMG Direct) USD $10.95 Buy It Now 28 days
TRAFFIC - HOLE IN MY SHOE / SMILING PHASES. (UK, 1967, PINK ISLAND, WIP-6017) USD $4.97 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy TRAFFIC music online Buy TRAFFIC & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

TRAFFIC Smiling Phases ratings distribution

TRAFFIC Smiling Phases reviews

Review by soundsweird
4 stars Most Traffic fans would never settle for a "Best Of" compilation; even a double-CD set like this leaves out some very good tracks from just about every album. However, someone without a lot of room (like myself) might be able to get by with this compilation plus a few key albums. A Traffic box set is surely on the horizon, but this will have to do until that arrives. Note: this set does not contain any of their live recordings, which would have been nice. Another reason to get that future box set......

Post a review of TRAFFIC "Smiling Phases"