I MIGHT BE WRONG

Radiohead I Might Be Wrong album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy RADIOHEAD Music
Live, released in 2001

1. The National Anthem (4:57)
2. I Might Be Wrong (4:52)
3. Morning Bell (4:14)
4. Like Spinning Plates (3:47)
5. Idioteque (4:24)
6. Everything In Its Right Place (7:42)
7. Dollars And Cents (5:13)
8. True Love Waits (5:02)

Search RADIOHEAD I Might Be Wrong lyrics

- Phil Selway / drums
- Colin Greenwood / bass

Capitol

and to Snow Dog for the last updates

RADIOHEAD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RADIOHEAD I Might Be Wrong Music

The Best ofThe Best of
Capitol 2008
I Might Be Wrong: Live RecordingsI Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings
Parlophone 2001
RADIOHEAD: Feral (lone Rmx) / Morning Mr. Magpie (pearson Sound Scavenger Rmx) US $10.00 Buy It Now 39m 24s
RADIOHEAD ( BRAND NEW CD ) PABLO HONEY ( CREEP ) US $7.37 Buy It Now 55m 57s
Radiohead - The King of Limbs - LIMITED Newspaper Edition! Never Played! US $59.99 Buy It Now 1h
ROMEO + JULIET[OST]: RADIOHEAD,EVERCLEAR,CARDIGANS,BUTTHOLE SURFERS,GARBAGE+ ECD US $2.99 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Radiohead The King Of Limbs 2011 UK 2 X 10" Clear Vinyl LP Newspaper CD Sealed US $150.00 Buy It Now 1h 36m
Radiohead Interview CD US $5.78 Buy It Now 1h 40m
Modeselektor w/ Thom Yorke (RADIOHEAD) - This UK 7" US $16.55 Buy It Now 1h 41m
RADIOHEAD ~ GO TO SLEEP ~ 2003 UK 1-TRACK PROMO CD ~ PARLOPHONE CDRDJ 6613 US $9.11 Buy It Now 1h 43m
RADIOHEAD - HAIL TO THE THIEF [PA] [724358454321] - NEW CD US $5.83 Buy It Now 1h 50m
Radiohead(12" Vinyl)My Iron Lung E.P-Parlophone-12R 6394-UK-Ex/New (UNPLAYED) US $29.81 Buy It Now 2h 35m
Radiohead Paranoid Android import japan 4 tracks US $19.99 Buy It Now 3h 11m
Amnesiac - Radiohead New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $31.68 Buy It Now 3h 15m
Hail to the Thief - Radiohead New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $31.68 Buy It Now 3h 19m
RADIOHEAD - THE BEST OF: CD ALBUM (2008) US $6.61 Buy It Now 3h 27m
RADIOHEAD - OK COMPUTER: CD ALBUM (1997) US $6.61 Buy It Now 3h 34m
RADIOHEAD - THE BENDS: CD ALBUM US $6.61 Buy It Now 3h 41m
RADIOHEAD - THE KING OF LIMBS: CD ALBUM (2011) US $16.55 Buy It Now 3h 54m
Kid A by Radiohead (CD, Oct-2000, Capitol) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead : In Rainbows CD (2008) US $3.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead - CREEP - 12" SINGLE - NEW & SEALED VINYL RECORD -180gram VINYL US $19.95 Buy It Now 4h 37m
RADIOHEAD - FAKE PLASTIC TREES PT 1 (LTD) (EP) (180GM) NEW VINYL US $19.93 Buy It Now 4h 54m
Thom Yorke - Eraser (R) (2006) - Used - Compact Disc Very Good Radiohead US $3.85 Buy It Now 5h
RADIOHEAD "PARANOID ANDROID " RARE EMI LABEL 099969 12" EP US $19.00 [0 bids]
The Bends by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1995, Capitol) CD & PAPER SLEEVE ONLY US $2.49 Buy It Now 5h 12m
GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL 3 CD PROMO ONLY RADIO SHOW Oasis Radiohead The Cure US $30.00 Buy It Now 5h 21m
RADIOHEAD - BENDS (+DVD) (LTD) (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $44.36 Buy It Now 5h 57m
RADIOHEAD - OK COMPUTER (+DVD) (LTD) (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $44.36 Buy It Now 5h 57m
RADIOHEAD - AMNESIAC (+DVD) (SPECIAL) NEW CD US $44.36 Buy It Now 5h 57m
Radiohead-2006 magazine advert US $8.27 Buy It Now 6h 2m
RADIOHEAD MTV Videography PROMOTIONAL-ONLY VHS video cassette 1997 US $10.00 [0 bids]
Crowded House NEIL FINN 7 Worlds ADVNCE PROMO CD PEARL JAM The Smiths RADIOHEAD US $34.99 Buy It Now 6h 45m
PROMO CD MEGADETH Roxy Music RADIOHEAD Billy Idol IGGY POP Stray Cats BLONDIE US $24.99 Buy It Now 6h 45m
Vitamin String Quartet Radiohead's In Rainbows LP Vitamin LP 9557 2013 Vinyl US $17.99 Buy It Now 6h 47m
RADIOHEAD - OK COMPUTER (LTD) (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $29.87 Buy It Now 6h 55m
RADIOHEAD I MIGHT BE WRONG USA CD PROMO DPRO 7087 CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 7h 2m
RADIOHEAD I MIGHT BE WRONG USA CD PROMO TRI GATEFOLD US $39.99 Buy It Now 7h 7m
RADIOHEAD pyramid song cd ep import mint sealed ep cd US $39.99 Buy It Now 7h 11m
Radiohead PHIL SELWAY Familial SEALED CD Philip WILCO jeff Tweedy Arranger US $7.99 Buy It Now 7h 14m
Radiohead - Hail to the Thief - CD US $4.46 Buy It Now 7h 16m
ATOMS FOR PEACE Amok 12" 2xLP vinyl Radiohead's Thom Yorke Flea Used US $9.12 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD KID A LP VINYL NEW US $38.10 Buy It Now 7h 21m
RADIOHEAD CD ALBUM DISPLAY FREE P+P!! US $66.20 Buy It Now 8h 16m
CD - Amnesiac by Radiohead Jun-2001, Capitol US $1.50 [0 bids]
Street Spirit (fade Out) Pt. 1 - Radiohead New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $19.08 Buy It Now 8h 30m
Pyramid Song Pt. 1 - Radiohead New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $19.08 Buy It Now 8h 30m
RADIOHEAD--THERE THERE/ PAPERBAG WRITER--CAPITOL PROMO 33 RPM SINGLE (2003) US $20.00 Buy It Now 8h 37m
Modeselektor with Thom Yorke - Shipwreck, 7" vinyl, ltd. 1000 sealed Radiohead US $49.99 Buy It Now 8h 39m
OK Computer - Radiohead CD US $2.49 [0 bids]
Be There Now CD PROMO/RARE/OOP Radiohead Wire Talking Heads US $9.99 [0 bids]
v/a HITS Post Modern Syndrome Promo HT029 Draw Binky Radiohead Filter Paw Shed 7 US $17.99 Buy It Now 9h
Radiohead - In Rainbows - VINYL US $9.50 [2 bids]
Radiohead (High & Dry CD single) OOP, Rare, Limited Edition 1996 US $12.00 [0 bids]
Radiohead - Knives Out 4 Track CD Single US $7.39 Buy It Now 9h 38m
Music CD-......KID A Radiohead US $3.79 Buy It Now 9h 38m
radiohead limited edition 2x cd US $21.24 Buy It Now 9h 47m
RADIOHEAD - HAIL TO THE THIEF [PA] [724358454420] - NEW CD US $6.91 Buy It Now 9h 49m
Airbag/How Am I Driving? [EP] [Limited] by Radiohead (CD, 1998, Capitol) US $2.99 [0 bids]
`Noir Paranoic` RADIOHEAD Art Print Typography Song Lyrics Signed Wall Poster US $8.27 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD - Pinbacks Badge Button Pin 25mm 1'' . US $1.49 [0 bids]
10h
CAPITOL RECORDS SAMPLER COLDPLAY RADIOHEAD BT PROMO CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 10h 3m
RADIOHEAD KARMA POLICE [SINGLE] [1 TRACK] PROMO CD 1997 US $7.99 Buy It Now 10h 5m
Rock Pop cD U2,Muse,Moby,Radiohead,David Gray,ColdPlay,Johnny Cash,Bloodhound Q US $1.99 [0 bids]
Weezer, D12, Moby, Fatboy Slim, Radiohead, Gorillaz, Tantric U.S PROMO cd -RARE! US $9.72 Buy It Now 10h 19m
Pablo Honey by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1993, Capitol) US $7.95 Buy It Now 10h 32m
THOM YORKE KYLIE MINOGUE SIOUXSIE ATHLETE - US Promo 38 Trk Cd - MINT! radiohead US $9.95 Buy It Now 10h 33m
Radiohead - Pablo Honey NEW CD US $10.92 Buy It Now 10h 35m
2CD Various - Triple J Hottest 100 Volume 1 (Radiohead U2 Bjork Tool You Am I) US $5.12 [5 bids]
Radiohead - OK Computer (1997) US $4.89 Buy It Now 10h 40m
The Bends by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1995, Capitol) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Pablo Honey by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1993, Capitol) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Vinyl 12" Single: Radiohead : Good Evening Mrs Magpie : Sealed US $15.97 Buy It Now 11h 6m
Radiohead Pyramid Song RARE promo VHS video '01 US $15.00 Buy It Now 11h 7m
RADIOHEAD: Amnesiac LP (2 10" records, reissue) Rock & Pop US $25.00 Buy It Now 11h 16m
RADIOHEAD best of 180 GRAM FOUR LP SET FACTORY SEALED + BONUS LIVE LP = 5 LP SET US $229.99 Buy It Now 11h 31m
ATHLETE Tourist CD 2005 MINT Rock Coldpay Radiohead US $4.99 Buy It Now 11h 31m
(CD) RADIOHEAD - The King Of Limbs / TICK001S / Paper Sleeve US $24.99 Buy It Now 11h 35m
Radiohead - Airbag/how Am I Driving? NEW CD US $10.92 Buy It Now 12h 41m
Radiohead - Amnesiac 2CD Collector's Edition (2009) Very Good US $5.99 [0 bids]
In Rainbows - Radiohead US $10.92 Buy It Now 12h 50m
RADIOHEAD - The Bends - 1995 UK Vinyl LP US $34.99 Buy It Now 12h 58m
RADIOHEAD My Iron Lung EP CD 1994 Parlophone UK pablo honey bends creep US $1.00 Buy It Now 13h 5m
RADIOHEAD-OPTIMISTIC 1-TRACK U.S. PROMO DJ CD CS322 US $13.99 Buy It Now 13h 14m
The King of Limbs by Radiohead (Vinyl, Mar-2011, TBD Records) US $7.50 [6 bids]
Radiohead - Bends (1995) FREEPOST 12 TRK CD 24HR DISPATCH! US $4.95 Buy It Now 13h 48m
New! RADIOHEAD Creep EP Vinyl Record Still Sealed! Thom Yorke Atoms For Peace cd US $6.00 [5 bids]
RADIOHEAD AMNESIAC 10-INCH VINYL LIMITED EDITION LP SEALED BRAND-NEW NR US $14.00 [8 bids]
Import IRON MAIDEN Out Of The Silent Planet MEGADETH Promo CD BLUR RADIOHEAD US $11.99 Buy It Now 14h 32m
RADIOHEAD - KID A NEW CD US $29.87 Buy It Now 14h 33m
Radiohead ?- In Rainbows JAPAN MINI LP CD SS F9688 US $5.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD-Pablo Honey CD US $6.50 Buy It Now 14h 53m
Radiohead "PABLO HONEY" CD (12 tracks) MINT COND. US $5.95 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD "Hail To The Thief" 2003 CD (14 tracks) Mint Condition US $6.95 [0 bids]
Radiohead Go to Sleep (CD two) 3-tracks Canadian CD Single, New, Sealed US $7.95 [0 bids]
Radiohead 2+2=5 (CD one) 3-tracks Canadian CD Single, New, Sealed US $7.95 [0 bids]
Radiohead Go to Sleep (CD one) 3-tracks Canadian CD Single, New, Sealed US $7.95 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD Hail to the Thief Rare 2003 Special Edition CD w/map NEW Sealed OOP US $32.95 [0 bids]
Radiohead "KID A" 2000 CD (10 tracks) Mint Condition US $7.95 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD: Pablo Honey New LP (reissue) Rage Smashing Pumpkins Thom Yorke Sting US $25.99 Buy It Now 15h 32m
RADIOHEAD "PABLO HONEY" 2009 Digipak 2 CD Collector's Edition (34 tracks) New US $17.95 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD "AMNESIAC" 2009 Digipak 2 CD Collector's Edition NEW Factory Sealed US $17.95 [0 bids]

More places to buy RADIOHEAD music online Buy RADIOHEAD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RADIOHEAD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RADIOHEAD I Might Be Wrong ratings distribution

RADIOHEAD I Might Be Wrong reviews

Review by frenchie
5 stars One of the best live albums i have ever heard. A masterpiece created out of a 40 minute EP. This album delivers the incredible Radiohead live show, with incredible quality, showing off how dynamic and energetic this band are. They may be the perfect soundtrack to a life of misery in their studio albums but when they hit the stage they shine with positivity, life, energy, and amazing talent. Everything that Radiohead are is captured superbly here, which is why it is one of my favourite live albums of all time. It also manages to show how Radiohead evolve their very experimental tracks to fit for playing live as they are brilliantly reworked from the studio versions.

"The National Anthem" is much better here than on Kid A. It has so much more life and energy and really takes the word anthem furthur. This live version has so much more life and atmosphere as the crowd add well to it. radiohead obviously enjoy playing this one and making it a real favourite to play live, hell it may have even made Thom Yorke smile for once. "I Might Be Wrong" is played with much more speed and sounds livelier. Another brilliant reworking from its original and the crowd respond really well. "Morning Bell" is quite similar to the studio version and gets a good crowd response as it is one of the best tracks on Kid A.

"Like Spinning Plates" is the most different track. I love this version. The Amnesiac version was a technical rackett of noise. This live version has evolved into a gentle yet exhilerating piano movment with lushous vocals from Mr. Yorke. This is definetly a standout track on the album even though every track is incredible. The vocals and lyrics get their spotlight as it is a lot easier to digest than on Amnesiac. "Idioteque" was probably the best track on Kid A and it works wonders here. It is played excellently live as it is a difficult track to recreate. Obviously they gave it some tweaking to bring something new to the stage. If you listen close enough you will hear the crowd singing along to Thom's strange ramblings and they are definetly loving every minute. Radiohead prove themselves to be one of the best live acts in the world.

"Everything in its Right Place" is extended a lot here with a strange build up intro that is new to this album. The track is everything that the studio album is and more, the clowd clap along and there is a very positive vibe to this experience. This piece goes on to have an extended piece for the crowd well the band go mental. This track is usually a closer to the bands live sets. "Dollars and Cents" is a lot livelier and the bass sounds even better here. The last two minutes are exceptional as they progress furthur than the studio track dared to go.

and then there it is... an extra special acoustic piece by Thom Yorke alone. Still one of the most beautiful pieces of music i've ever heard, the lyrics relate well in their own weird Radiohead way. This song has brilliant chord progressions in an unusual manor, nothing prog at all, yet heaven. Thoms voice is emotional and moving and probably one of his greatest moments as a singer and a songwriter. Though i detect a very British feel to this. Does an American know what crisps are? Thom sure ain't eating no potato chips. This is a brilliant close to a brilliant live album, a track that has finally been dug out in truely exceptional form. This track was originally going to be on the bends but lost out to "Fake Plastic Trees" and never resurfaced till now. It certainly gets a grand new look and is the perfect way to close such a good album. You'll love this piece of music.

Send comments to frenchie (BETA) | Report this review (#33993) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Review by arcer
2 stars I'll preface this by saying that by and large I'm no fan of live albums. I find them completely unnecessary. Therefore it will come as no surprise that I'm not fussed about this. It's fine and the band work their way through material from Kid A and Amnesiac with chaotic enthusiasm but apart from the acoustic guitar/voice True Love Waits, which is passable, it's a collectors' only thingy I'm afraid.

Send comments to arcer (BETA) | Report this review (#33994) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 23, 2005

Review by FloydWright
3 stars Before I go further, I want to say that I do consider RADIOHEAD prog in the overall view. While I despise the "next Pink Floyd" comparisons I used to hear, I do think that's the element the two bands have in common. This album takes songs off of their most "proggy" albums, Kid A and Amnesiac, and I think it definitely falls under the category of prog. The following review will discuss the album on its own merits, with no consideration of the controversy. Unfortunately, this album is extremely erratic in its quality, to say the very least, so I've broken it up into two sections to address this.

PROS

There are certain songs on here that undeniably meet or exceed their studio versions, and those are the ones that make this album worth having around for the real RADIOHEAD fan. Most of them are from Kid A; thankfully, they chose this version for "Morning Bell", or I would have been sorely disappointed indeed! ED O'BRIEN's low mumbling in the end, which has clearly audible words (unlike the original) adds to the frenetic sense of this song. Afterwards, a fan screams "ENCORE!"...understandably so! The next good track was from Amnesiac, surprisingly enough, and has been completely redone. "Like Spinning Plates" turns into a heartbreaking piano ballad highlighting JONNY GREENWOOD's skills, and THOM YORKE sings much more clearly and beautifully than the original. I was surprised by "Idioteque", that they were able to perform it at all, and while the beginning is a little bit thin, it's cool to hear the audience sing along, and as it picks up pace, it's amazing to hear the sound of the synths blending into the roaring of the crowd. PHIL SELWAY's drumming is also notable here.

The next song, "Everything in Its Right Place", was also a surprise; I would have thought this one doomed to utter disaster in concert, yet instead it's the highlight of the album. Although I can't figure out why THOM YORKE is apparently so winded at the beginning of this track, I think it was very clever of the band to include the equipment check, to demonstrate the coolness of what they're about to do with the vocals. (Suffice it to say, if that sampling equipment failed during a performance of the song, they would have been screwed.) This one--astoundingly enough, considering how great "Everything in Its Right Place" originally was--actually manages to top the studio version. It's absolutely amazing as the vocal samples...taken and manipulated real-time, during the concert warp dizzyingly around the audience. The last track on the album is also very nice...I know some people here seem to hate "True Love Waits", but I do think it's nice to have the "kinder, gentler" side of RADIOHEAD here, too.

CONS

For starters, I don't think this is at all a representative setlist of all of RADIOHEAD's work to this point. I can understand wanting to go most heavily on your more current material--but even on albums like PINK FLOYD's PULSE, the band does pull out some of the old classics. RADIOHEAD seems here to try to act like everything prior to Kid A doesn't exist, just tossing one little bone to the listener in the form of "True Love Waits", which apparently goes back to the time of The Bends, but I didn't even know that until just tonight when I read someone else's review. The other problem with the setlist is that it is way too short. Only eight songs? That just doesn't cut it; I really think there should have been at least four more on here, preferably OK Computer material, with maybe one from The Bends.

Also, there are some very serious sound problems plaguing some songs, like "The National Anthem", "I Might Be Wrong", and "Dollars and Cents". Sometimes the instruments can be so muffled that you can hardly tell what they are; it sounds more like some fan's bootleg than a professional recording. The sound quality is about where PINK FLOYD's Ummagumma Live album is--but they actually had an excuse, considering it was the 1960s. I was quite disappointed, because from Amnesiac I do think those last 2 I mentioned would've been the best tracks to perform, but unfortunately they were ruined and quite a bit weaker than the originals. "The National Anthem", without the horn section, lost the richness of the original...and in some places, THOM YORKE's vocals really can be abysmal. In terms of his ability to hold a tune outside of the studio, he's as pitiful as PINK FLOYD's ROGER WATERS was back in the 1970s, and when he messes up, it's earsplittingly bad.

Overall conclusion: I give this one a 3--but by the skin of its teeth.

Send comments to FloydWright (BETA) | Report this review (#33995) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, February 19, 2005

Review by Tristan Mulders
3 stars Radiohead - I might be wrong: Live Recordings

Only having the "OK Computer" album and knowing from other people that you can't judge Radiohead sole on that album, I decided to buy another release. Since this album was out on budget price I bought it.

The thing I immediately noticed about the band is that they are constantly very energetic while playing. The only bad thing regarding that fact is that the audience is hardly noticeable and therefore I think you miss the reaction from that audience towards the band, something which I'm always fond of hearing while listening to live albums.

The quality of the album is good, but I can't enjoy this album as much as the studio albums I've heard until now. I can't really focus on the layers of sounds within the music, which is why I can't give it more than 3 stars.

It's good, but I prefer the studio versions over these live renditions.

Send comments to Tristan Mulders (BETA) | Report this review (#43295) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, August 18, 2005

Review by memowakeman
4 stars Well, this is the only one Live album officialy released, we can find loots of bootlegs and things like that, but this is the only officialy. Radiohead is a band whicn has the will of experiment in every album, not always with a good result, but always with a good taste. This live album i thing is great, if you are expecting some early Radiohead, The Bends , Ok era, then, this wont be your cup of tea, here you will find some songs of Kid A (the most enjoyable album for prog fanatics ) and Amnesiac. The first song is The National Anthem, bass sound here is unique, that lines are well known i think, an excellent performance, and i think an excellent starting song for a concert, next, the title of this album , I Might Be Wrong, in Amnesiac is softer , here i think is faster, and it sounds great, guitars are good, a nice bridge and good lyrics, next Morning Bell, we can find this song in both Kid A and Amnesciac but in different versions, here a live version is always good, well not always, but here it is, Morning Bell is not my favorite song, instead of it i would like another song, the next song is very special for me, because it is totally different as Amnesiac version, Like Spinning Plates, when i listened to it for first time, i didnt recognize it, because i heard a very clean piano, good piano, then, when Thom started to sing, i was very excited because i thought, wow!! , great stuff, this is for me a very special song, beautiful here, much more beautiful than Amnesiac`s version, the next song is the coolest of them all, Idioteque, with weird lyrics, and good drumkit and spacial effects sound, i think it it the best song, is really awesome, the next song is another from Kid A, Everything in its Right Place, i feel bored when i listene to that song, is not my favorite, but its good in some cases, next Dollars and Cents, i recognize it immediately because of the bass lines, is avery good song, and at the end of this album, one B-Side, a beautiful song, acoustic of course and it is one of the favorite b-sides of any fan i think, its beautiful, i would die for see and listen to it alive. This is a very good album, the most of the time is always progressing, it has its weak parts, but i think its great, for this, im going to give it 4 stars. Excellent recommendation for all of you.

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#75175) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, April 16, 2006

Review by The Sleepwalker
4 stars I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings is Radiohead's only live album up to date. It features songs from Kid A and Amnesiac, and as well an unreleased song. I must say that I think this live album easily is better than both Kid A and Amnesiac. Why? The album features only the best tracks from both Kid A and Amnesiac, which means that there are no fillers or bad songs. Also, the band's performance is excellent and where I found Kid A and Amnesiac having a bit of a flat sound, this album doesn't.

All songs are performed in an excellent way. The sound is rich and the band proves to be pretty innovative live. Some nice examples of this are "Everything In Its Right Place", which is two minutes longer than the studio version and features a nice intro. Also "Ideoteque", with its pounding beats and bleeps, is much more powerful than it was on Kid A. "Like Spinning Plates" also sounds like a completely different track compared to the version on Amnesiac. The synth sounds have been replaced by piano, and I must say it makes the track much more interesting. The final track is "True Love Waits", an unreleased song. It's a sad song featuring acoustic guitar playing and is a really good one, though not as interesting as some other tracks here.

Since I've got this album, I rarely listen to Amnesiac and Kid A. The songs are so much more enjoyable here and I don't get disturbed by bad tracks or filler. Classic Radiohead songs like "Morning Bell", "I Might Be Wrong" and "Dollars And Cents" are so much better here than they are on their respective studio albums. I rate this album with four stars, as it's a fantastic live performance. I don't feel good with rating this five stars, as I find it difficult to call a live performance a masterpiece.

Send comments to The Sleepwalker (BETA) | Report this review (#254544) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 06, 2009

4 stars I've just broken one of my habits of rating: This is the first time I rate over three stars an EP, and because it's an exceptional case! If most of the bands could make a mini-album like this, going beyond the commercial matter (well, let's face it: bands usually release this kind of albums mostl ... (read more)

Report this review (#125314) | Posted by sircosick | Sunday, June 10, 2007 | Review Permanlink

3 stars It was easy to forget, as they explored the cerebral depths of "Kid A" and "Amnesiac", that Radiohead were a real live band. They confounded the cliche that bands who Go All Weird have a tendency to give up gigging - their change of direction was no "retreat". Their vital renditions of more exper ... (read more)

Report this review (#108202) | Posted by Open-Mind | Saturday, January 20, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This is a solid live EP from Radiohead. It was originally planned to be their next single "True Love Waits" but having no other material, the band decided to place that new song with a collection of other live recordings. Considering this is actually a collection of live performances, the son ... (read more)

Report this review (#81477) | Posted by Harry Hood | Monday, June 19, 2006 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Poor for a radiohead ep National anthem here is the worst version i heard. I might be wrong doesn´t add anything better to the original record. Morning Bell, a filler song, Idioteque sounds cool. Everything in its right place and Dollars are nothing extraordinary. The "new" song True love ... (read more)

Report this review (#66164) | Posted by tailsme | Sunday, January 22, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The live versions are 'almost' better!! This is a superb live album, the live version of 'idioteque' is how the track shud have sounded on 'kid A' (altho that wud have taken some of the novelty away from the live version) 'like spinning plates' is very different from the 'amnesiac' version ... (read more)

Report this review (#34000) | Posted by | Monday, May 30, 2005 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I really can't understand the critics that reffer to this album as a bad one, and radiohead as a bad band. This album is ... there are no words to describe it. It fills you with a magical and extremely cool sensation. The songs playeed live are a million times better than in studio (which is hard t ... (read more)

Report this review (#33998) | Posted by | Saturday, March 26, 2005 | Review Permanlink

2 stars This live album has its strong points, but is lacking in so many ways, that it can only be appreciated by bigger radiohead fans. There are only 8 songs on this album, and the album only shows the era of Radiohead playing with electronics,and none of the guitar based music. Every track on this ... (read more)

Report this review (#33997) | Posted by gok22us | Tuesday, March 22, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Very nice live album!I like all songs and the album closes with a super good song...The package of the album is also very beautiful and the quality of the recordings is very good.You should buy this album, cos it will bring you joy and fun.Radiohead is a melanholic band but this album rocks. ... (read more)

Report this review (#33996) | Posted by | Monday, February 28, 2005 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Another rip-off from this pop band. The album is really bad, it's not even a full concert, but instead they are songs from differents recordings that sound very different from each other. The only good song is "Like Spinning Plates", which here has a better version than the original recording ... (read more)

Report this review (#33992) | Posted by | Monday, January 17, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RADIOHEAD "I Might Be Wrong"