I MIGHT BE WRONG

Radiohead I Might Be Wrong album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy RADIOHEAD Music
Live, released in 2001

1. The National Anthem (4:57)
2. I Might Be Wrong (4:52)
3. Morning Bell (4:14)
4. Like Spinning Plates (3:47)
5. Idioteque (4:24)
6. Everything In Its Right Place (7:42)
7. Dollars And Cents (5:13)
8. True Love Waits (5:02)

Search RADIOHEAD I Might Be Wrong lyrics

- Phil Selway / drums
- Colin Greenwood / bass

Capitol

and to Snow Dog for the last updates

RADIOHEAD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RADIOHEAD I Might Be Wrong Music

Radiohead OK Computer Mexican Edition 2CD+DVD US $19.99 Buy It Now 48m 19s
Radiohead Pablo Honey Mexican Edition 2CD+DVD US $19.99 Buy It Now 48m 52s
Radiohead Karma Police Cd2 US $1.61 [0 bids]
49m 51s
Radiohead KID A Gatefold 180g 4TH ALBUM Capitol Records NEW 2 VINYL 10" LPs US $22.99 [0 bids]
50m 14s
Radiohead No Suprises Uk Cd US $1.61 [0 bids]
50m 31s
Radiohead Karma Police Cd1 US $1.61 [0 bids]
51m 13s
UNKLE Psyence ADVNCE PROMO DJ CD w/ RADIOHEAD Beastie Boys THE VERVE Ian Brown US $29.99 Buy It Now 54m 34s
I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings by Radiohead (CD, Nov-2001, Capitol) US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Hail to the Thief [PA] by Radiohead (CD, Jun-2003, Capitol) US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 13m
Radiohead 'Basement Tapes Volume 2' CD bootleg Thom Yorke US $1.60 [1 bids]
MOJO MAG Feb 2008 Radiohead Cult Mars Volta Joni MitchellCD OK Computer Electro US $3.21 [0 bids]
PALO PANDOLFO CD DAVID BOWIE RADIOHEAD TRIBUTE SPANISH US $5.29 Buy It Now 1h 36m
RADIOHEAD There There - 3 track 2003 EU CDS - w/ poster print US $7.79 Buy It Now 1h 36m
Radiohead Live Tweeter Center 8/13/2003 2 CD's US $19.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD 'Just' Rare Promotional use only CD US $8.05 [0 bids]
HELP CD War Child Blur Oasis Manic Street Preachers Suede Paul Weller Radiohead US $4.82 Buy It Now 1h 50m
MOUNTED PRINT OF RADIOHEAD DISCOGRAPHY - DIFFERENT SIZES ARTWORK SUPERB GIFT US $9.66 Buy It Now 2h 27m
MOUNTED PRINT OF RADIOHEAD DISCOGRAPHY - DIFFERENT SIZES ARTWORK SUPERB GIFT US $11.28 Buy It Now 2h 27m
MOUNTED PRINT OF RADIOHEAD DISCOGRAPHY - DIFFERENT SIZES ARTWORK SUPERB GIFT US $12.89 Buy It Now 2h 27m
MOUNTED PRINT OF RADIOHEAD DISCOGRAPHY - DIFFERENT SIZES ARTWORK SUPERB GIFT US $23.39 Buy It Now 2h 27m
PHILIP SELWAY Weatherhouse 2014 UK promo test CD Bella Union Radiohead US $8.05 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD THE BEST OF SEALED CD NEW GREATEST HITS US $6.20 Buy It Now 2h 46m
Radiohead OK Computer CD NEW 1997 Paranoid Android/Karma Police/No Surprises+ US $8.05 Buy It Now 2h 48m
Radiohead Ltd Edition Deluxe 7 CD Album Box Set 2007 EMI MINT US $62.89 Buy It Now 2h 50m
RADIOHEAD "Give Up The Ghost/ Codex/ Little By Little" 12" - SEALED US $12.99 Buy It Now 2h 57m
Radiohead Limited edition numbered gatefold Creep #3584 RARE! US $75.00 [0 bids]
Radiohead "Pablo Honey" NEW & SEALED vinyl LP record US $16.43 Buy It Now 3h 21m
Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Radiohead - CD US $7.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead - Pablo Honey LP NEW reissue US $26.99 Buy It Now 3h 40m
RADIOHEAD-THE INTERVIEW SPEEK 004 NEW SEALED UK CD US $16.00 Buy It Now 3h 44m
Radiohead Hail to the Thief US $0.49 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD - HAIL TO THE THIEF NEW CD US $28.20 Buy It Now 4h 14m
Give Me Some Rock N Roll - Radiohead, Black Keys Santogold Dandy Warhol CD US $12.99 Buy It Now 4h 17m
RADIOHEAD "Give Up The Ghost/ TKOL / Bloom" 12" - Sealed! US $12.99 Buy It Now 4h 33m
RADIOHEAD "Good Evening Mrs Magpie / Bloom" 12" - Sealed! US $12.99 Buy It Now 4h 36m
RADIOHEAD "Feral / Morning Mr Magpie / Separator" 12" - Sealed! US $12.99 Buy It Now 4h 39m
RADIOHEAD "Morning Mr Magpie / Bloom / Bloom" 12" - Sealed! US $12.99 Buy It Now 4h 42m
RADIOHEAD "Little By Litte / Lotus Flower" 12" - Sealed! US $12.99 Buy It Now 4h 48m
Radiohead, Primal Scream, Texas, Smash Mouth, Guided by Voices - U.S. PROMO 2 cd US $15.73 Buy It Now 4h 57m
RADIOHEAD GOOD EVENING MRS MAGPIE 12" 1500 ONLY US $24.99 Buy It Now 5h 4m
Radiohead - The Bends - NEW & SEALED VINYL LP -180gram VINYL US $21.95 Buy It Now 5h 21m
Radiohead, Cocteau Twins, Luscious Jackson, Blind Melon - U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $11.23 Buy It Now 5h 28m
The Best of Radiohead by Radiohead (CD, Jun-2008, Capitol) US $2.00 [0 bids]
Boy Krazy, Shai, Wailing Souls, Radiohead, Brian McKnight -U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $11.23 Buy It Now 6h 15m
Radiohead : The Bends CD 1995, Capitol " Fake Plastic Trees" and " High US $3.99 Buy It Now 6h 19m
RADIOHEAD POSTER "HAIL TO THE THIEF" LICENSED "BRAND NEW" US $10.50 Buy It Now 6h 21m
ROMEO AND JULIET-Radiohead-GAVIN FRIDAY-The Cardigans-BUTTHOLE SURFERS-Garbage US $7.49 Buy It Now 6h 33m
RADIOHEAD 'Kid A' Limited Edition Gatefold Double Vinyl 10" NEW US $35.13 Buy It Now 6h 39m
RADIOHEAD: Morning Mr. Magpie (nathan Fake Rmx) / Bloom (harmonic 3i3 Rmx) / Bl US $10.00 Buy It Now 6h 58m
Phil Selway / Radiohead - Weahterhouse CD-New*Sealed US $7.99 Buy It Now 7h 10m
RADIOHEAD THE BEST OF ARGENTINA PROMO CD US $80.73 Buy It Now 7h 25m
RADIOHEAD IN RAINBOWS JAPAN RELEASE CD NEW US $16.99 Buy It Now 8h 11m
Radiohead VIDEOOGRAPHY 1997 Capitol Records 22 minute VHS promo video US $0.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD The Bends & OK Computer boxsets (UK 2CD/DVD sealed) US $86.96 Buy It Now 8h 46m
RADIOHEAD - KID A - USED CD (2000 CAPITOL) US $0.99 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD IN RAINBOWS VINYL LP SEALED NEW US $17.50 [13 bids]
THOM YORKE, RADIOHEAD SET OF 3 MINT STAMP STRIPS 2 US $17.13 Buy It Now 11h 8m
THOM YORKE, RADIOHEAD SET OF 3 MINT STAMP STRIPS 1 US $17.13 Buy It Now 11h 16m
Radiohead - In Rainbows CD NEW US $17.63 Buy It Now 11h 43m
Radiohead No Surprises Japan CD OBI 1997 Japan Only US $7.99 Buy It Now 12h 4m
RADIOHEAD - HIGH AND DRY * RARE UK PROMO CD * US $3.21 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD - The Bends - 1995 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.26 Buy It Now 12h 17m
Radiohead - PROMO Promotional OK Computer CD 1997 Quick Dispatch UK US $40.33 Buy It Now 12h 46m
RADIOHEAD - Magazine Poster US $7.26 Buy It Now 12h 48m
Radiohead "High & Dry"/"Planet Telex" Numbered Limited Edition Vinyl-Like New US $39.95 Buy It Now 12h 50m
THOM YORKE (Radiohead) - Magazine Poster US $7.26 Buy It Now 13h 8m
RADIOHEAD - Magazine Poster US $7.26 Buy It Now 13h 12m
Tribute To Radiohead - Strung Out On Kid A-String Quartet Tribute CD US $20.85 Buy It Now 13h 12m
radiohead pablo honey original 1993 uk 12 track compact disc US $8.86 Buy It Now 13h 14m
RADIOHEAD Hail To The Thief UK Promotional LP Carrier Bag 29x17 cms US $4.02 Buy It Now 13h 29m
GREATEST HITS ALBUM 2 CD CHER KIM WILDE RADIOHEAD B52'S BEACH BOYS + MORE US $8.78 Buy It Now 13h 35m
Radiohead - Karma Police 3 Track CD Single Digipak US $6.98 Buy It Now 13h 36m
Radiohead - I Might Be Wrong (Live Recordings) (NEW 12" VINYL LP) US $27.41 Buy It Now 13h 48m
RADIOHEAD - Over 30 clippings - Thom Yorke US $4.38 [0 bids]
Radiohead - My Iron Lung CD US $16.64 Buy It Now 14h 56m
RADIOHEAD - BEST OF CD ~ CREEP~KARMA POLICE ~ 90's INDIE POP ~ THOM YORKE *NEW* US $11.01 Buy It Now 16h
RADIOHEAD "OK COMPUTER" RARE ORIGINAL PRESSING VINYL LP STILL SEALED US $82.27 [2 bids]
RADIOHEAD - THE BENDS +2 JAPAN CD OBI FREE SHIPPING TOCP-8489 US $19.99 Buy It Now 16h 35m
RADIOHEAD: Feral (lone Rmx) / Morning Mr. Magpie (pearson Sound Scavenger Rmx) US $10.00 Buy It Now 17h
EVERCLEAR,RADIOHEAD,CD,Ka-Boom! US $4.99 Buy It Now 17h 13m
ROMEO + JULIET[OST]: RADIOHEAD,EVERCLEAR,CARDIGANS,BUTTHOLE SURFERS,GARBAGE+ ECD US $2.99 Buy It Now 17h 45m
OK Computer by Radiohead (CD, May-1997, Capitol) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Radiohead The King Of Limbs 2011 UK 2 X 10" Clear Vinyl LP Newspaper CD Sealed US $150.00 Buy It Now 17h 56m
RADIOHEAD ~ GO TO SLEEP ~ 2003 UK 1-TRACK PROMO CD ~ PARLOPHONE CDRDJ 6613 US $8.87 Buy It Now 18h 4m
RADIOHEAD - HAIL TO THE THIEF [PA] [724358454321] - NEW CD US $6.20 Buy It Now 18h 11m
(EQ781) Scumbag Philosopher, God Is Dead So I Listen To Radiohead - 2011 DJ CD US $4.82 Buy It Now 18h 17m
Radiohead Paranoid Android import japan 4 tracks US $19.99 Buy It Now 19h 32m
RADIOHEAD - THE BEST OF: CD ALBUM (2008) US $6.44 Buy It Now 19h 48m
JONNY GREENWOOD Bodysong Extras 7" Vinyl (Radiohead/Johnny) US $26.00 [0 bids]
RADIOHEAD - OK COMPUTER: CD ALBUM (1997) US $6.44 Buy It Now 19h 54m
RADIOHEAD - THE BENDS: CD ALBUM US $6.44 Buy It Now 20h 2m
RADIOHEAD - THE KING OF LIMBS: CD ALBUM (2011) US $16.11 Buy It Now 20h 15m
Amnesiac-Radiohead CD US $25.73 Buy It Now 20h 16m
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MUSIC 26 2x CD fatbox UB40 radiohead TAKE THAT jamiroquai US $8.87 Buy It Now 20h 22m
RADIOHEAD "Little By Litte / Lotus Flower" REMIX 12" - Sealed! US $12.99 Buy It Now 20h 39m
Radiohead - CREEP - 12" SINGLE - NEW & SEALED VINYL RECORD -180gram VINYL US $19.95 Buy It Now 20h 57m
The Bends by Radiohead (CD, Mar-1995, Capitol) CD & PAPER SLEEVE ONLY US $2.49 Buy It Now 21h 47m
Radiohead Vinyl Lot Ok Computer Amnesiac Kid A Hail To The Thief 180gram RARE US $95.00 Buy It Now 21h 52m

More places to buy RADIOHEAD music online Buy RADIOHEAD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RADIOHEAD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RADIOHEAD I Might Be Wrong ratings distribution

RADIOHEAD I Might Be Wrong reviews

Review by frenchie
5 stars One of the best live albums i have ever heard. A masterpiece created out of a 40 minute EP. This album delivers the incredible Radiohead live show, with incredible quality, showing off how dynamic and energetic this band are. They may be the perfect soundtrack to a life of misery in their studio albums but when they hit the stage they shine with positivity, life, energy, and amazing talent. Everything that Radiohead are is captured superbly here, which is why it is one of my favourite live albums of all time. It also manages to show how Radiohead evolve their very experimental tracks to fit for playing live as they are brilliantly reworked from the studio versions.

"The National Anthem" is much better here than on Kid A. It has so much more life and energy and really takes the word anthem furthur. This live version has so much more life and atmosphere as the crowd add well to it. radiohead obviously enjoy playing this one and making it a real favourite to play live, hell it may have even made Thom Yorke smile for once. "I Might Be Wrong" is played with much more speed and sounds livelier. Another brilliant reworking from its original and the crowd respond really well. "Morning Bell" is quite similar to the studio version and gets a good crowd response as it is one of the best tracks on Kid A.

"Like Spinning Plates" is the most different track. I love this version. The Amnesiac version was a technical rackett of noise. This live version has evolved into a gentle yet exhilerating piano movment with lushous vocals from Mr. Yorke. This is definetly a standout track on the album even though every track is incredible. The vocals and lyrics get their spotlight as it is a lot easier to digest than on Amnesiac. "Idioteque" was probably the best track on Kid A and it works wonders here. It is played excellently live as it is a difficult track to recreate. Obviously they gave it some tweaking to bring something new to the stage. If you listen close enough you will hear the crowd singing along to Thom's strange ramblings and they are definetly loving every minute. Radiohead prove themselves to be one of the best live acts in the world.

"Everything in its Right Place" is extended a lot here with a strange build up intro that is new to this album. The track is everything that the studio album is and more, the clowd clap along and there is a very positive vibe to this experience. This piece goes on to have an extended piece for the crowd well the band go mental. This track is usually a closer to the bands live sets. "Dollars and Cents" is a lot livelier and the bass sounds even better here. The last two minutes are exceptional as they progress furthur than the studio track dared to go.

and then there it is... an extra special acoustic piece by Thom Yorke alone. Still one of the most beautiful pieces of music i've ever heard, the lyrics relate well in their own weird Radiohead way. This song has brilliant chord progressions in an unusual manor, nothing prog at all, yet heaven. Thoms voice is emotional and moving and probably one of his greatest moments as a singer and a songwriter. Though i detect a very British feel to this. Does an American know what crisps are? Thom sure ain't eating no potato chips. This is a brilliant close to a brilliant live album, a track that has finally been dug out in truely exceptional form. This track was originally going to be on the bends but lost out to "Fake Plastic Trees" and never resurfaced till now. It certainly gets a grand new look and is the perfect way to close such a good album. You'll love this piece of music.

Send comments to frenchie (BETA) | Report this review (#33993) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Review by arcer
2 stars I'll preface this by saying that by and large I'm no fan of live albums. I find them completely unnecessary. Therefore it will come as no surprise that I'm not fussed about this. It's fine and the band work their way through material from Kid A and Amnesiac with chaotic enthusiasm but apart from the acoustic guitar/voice True Love Waits, which is passable, it's a collectors' only thingy I'm afraid.

Send comments to arcer (BETA) | Report this review (#33994) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 23, 2005

Review by FloydWright
3 stars Before I go further, I want to say that I do consider RADIOHEAD prog in the overall view. While I despise the "next Pink Floyd" comparisons I used to hear, I do think that's the element the two bands have in common. This album takes songs off of their most "proggy" albums, Kid A and Amnesiac, and I think it definitely falls under the category of prog. The following review will discuss the album on its own merits, with no consideration of the controversy. Unfortunately, this album is extremely erratic in its quality, to say the very least, so I've broken it up into two sections to address this.

PROS

There are certain songs on here that undeniably meet or exceed their studio versions, and those are the ones that make this album worth having around for the real RADIOHEAD fan. Most of them are from Kid A; thankfully, they chose this version for "Morning Bell", or I would have been sorely disappointed indeed! ED O'BRIEN's low mumbling in the end, which has clearly audible words (unlike the original) adds to the frenetic sense of this song. Afterwards, a fan screams "ENCORE!"...understandably so! The next good track was from Amnesiac, surprisingly enough, and has been completely redone. "Like Spinning Plates" turns into a heartbreaking piano ballad highlighting JONNY GREENWOOD's skills, and THOM YORKE sings much more clearly and beautifully than the original. I was surprised by "Idioteque", that they were able to perform it at all, and while the beginning is a little bit thin, it's cool to hear the audience sing along, and as it picks up pace, it's amazing to hear the sound of the synths blending into the roaring of the crowd. PHIL SELWAY's drumming is also notable here.

The next song, "Everything in Its Right Place", was also a surprise; I would have thought this one doomed to utter disaster in concert, yet instead it's the highlight of the album. Although I can't figure out why THOM YORKE is apparently so winded at the beginning of this track, I think it was very clever of the band to include the equipment check, to demonstrate the coolness of what they're about to do with the vocals. (Suffice it to say, if that sampling equipment failed during a performance of the song, they would have been screwed.) This one--astoundingly enough, considering how great "Everything in Its Right Place" originally was--actually manages to top the studio version. It's absolutely amazing as the vocal samples...taken and manipulated real-time, during the concert warp dizzyingly around the audience. The last track on the album is also very nice...I know some people here seem to hate "True Love Waits", but I do think it's nice to have the "kinder, gentler" side of RADIOHEAD here, too.

CONS

For starters, I don't think this is at all a representative setlist of all of RADIOHEAD's work to this point. I can understand wanting to go most heavily on your more current material--but even on albums like PINK FLOYD's PULSE, the band does pull out some of the old classics. RADIOHEAD seems here to try to act like everything prior to Kid A doesn't exist, just tossing one little bone to the listener in the form of "True Love Waits", which apparently goes back to the time of The Bends, but I didn't even know that until just tonight when I read someone else's review. The other problem with the setlist is that it is way too short. Only eight songs? That just doesn't cut it; I really think there should have been at least four more on here, preferably OK Computer material, with maybe one from The Bends.

Also, there are some very serious sound problems plaguing some songs, like "The National Anthem", "I Might Be Wrong", and "Dollars and Cents". Sometimes the instruments can be so muffled that you can hardly tell what they are; it sounds more like some fan's bootleg than a professional recording. The sound quality is about where PINK FLOYD's Ummagumma Live album is--but they actually had an excuse, considering it was the 1960s. I was quite disappointed, because from Amnesiac I do think those last 2 I mentioned would've been the best tracks to perform, but unfortunately they were ruined and quite a bit weaker than the originals. "The National Anthem", without the horn section, lost the richness of the original...and in some places, THOM YORKE's vocals really can be abysmal. In terms of his ability to hold a tune outside of the studio, he's as pitiful as PINK FLOYD's ROGER WATERS was back in the 1970s, and when he messes up, it's earsplittingly bad.

Overall conclusion: I give this one a 3--but by the skin of its teeth.

Send comments to FloydWright (BETA) | Report this review (#33995) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, February 19, 2005

Review by Tristan Mulders
3 stars Radiohead - I might be wrong: Live Recordings

Only having the "OK Computer" album and knowing from other people that you can't judge Radiohead sole on that album, I decided to buy another release. Since this album was out on budget price I bought it.

The thing I immediately noticed about the band is that they are constantly very energetic while playing. The only bad thing regarding that fact is that the audience is hardly noticeable and therefore I think you miss the reaction from that audience towards the band, something which I'm always fond of hearing while listening to live albums.

The quality of the album is good, but I can't enjoy this album as much as the studio albums I've heard until now. I can't really focus on the layers of sounds within the music, which is why I can't give it more than 3 stars.

It's good, but I prefer the studio versions over these live renditions.

Send comments to Tristan Mulders (BETA) | Report this review (#43295) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, August 18, 2005

Review by memowakeman
4 stars Well, this is the only one Live album officialy released, we can find loots of bootlegs and things like that, but this is the only officialy. Radiohead is a band whicn has the will of experiment in every album, not always with a good result, but always with a good taste. This live album i thing is great, if you are expecting some early Radiohead, The Bends , Ok era, then, this wont be your cup of tea, here you will find some songs of Kid A (the most enjoyable album for prog fanatics ) and Amnesiac. The first song is The National Anthem, bass sound here is unique, that lines are well known i think, an excellent performance, and i think an excellent starting song for a concert, next, the title of this album , I Might Be Wrong, in Amnesiac is softer , here i think is faster, and it sounds great, guitars are good, a nice bridge and good lyrics, next Morning Bell, we can find this song in both Kid A and Amnesciac but in different versions, here a live version is always good, well not always, but here it is, Morning Bell is not my favorite song, instead of it i would like another song, the next song is very special for me, because it is totally different as Amnesiac version, Like Spinning Plates, when i listened to it for first time, i didnt recognize it, because i heard a very clean piano, good piano, then, when Thom started to sing, i was very excited because i thought, wow!! , great stuff, this is for me a very special song, beautiful here, much more beautiful than Amnesiac`s version, the next song is the coolest of them all, Idioteque, with weird lyrics, and good drumkit and spacial effects sound, i think it it the best song, is really awesome, the next song is another from Kid A, Everything in its Right Place, i feel bored when i listene to that song, is not my favorite, but its good in some cases, next Dollars and Cents, i recognize it immediately because of the bass lines, is avery good song, and at the end of this album, one B-Side, a beautiful song, acoustic of course and it is one of the favorite b-sides of any fan i think, its beautiful, i would die for see and listen to it alive. This is a very good album, the most of the time is always progressing, it has its weak parts, but i think its great, for this, im going to give it 4 stars. Excellent recommendation for all of you.

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#75175) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, April 16, 2006

Review by The Sleepwalker
4 stars I Might Be Wrong: Live Recordings is Radiohead's only live album up to date. It features songs from Kid A and Amnesiac, and as well an unreleased song. I must say that I think this live album easily is better than both Kid A and Amnesiac. Why? The album features only the best tracks from both Kid A and Amnesiac, which means that there are no fillers or bad songs. Also, the band's performance is excellent and where I found Kid A and Amnesiac having a bit of a flat sound, this album doesn't.

All songs are performed in an excellent way. The sound is rich and the band proves to be pretty innovative live. Some nice examples of this are "Everything In Its Right Place", which is two minutes longer than the studio version and features a nice intro. Also "Ideoteque", with its pounding beats and bleeps, is much more powerful than it was on Kid A. "Like Spinning Plates" also sounds like a completely different track compared to the version on Amnesiac. The synth sounds have been replaced by piano, and I must say it makes the track much more interesting. The final track is "True Love Waits", an unreleased song. It's a sad song featuring acoustic guitar playing and is a really good one, though not as interesting as some other tracks here.

Since I've got this album, I rarely listen to Amnesiac and Kid A. The songs are so much more enjoyable here and I don't get disturbed by bad tracks or filler. Classic Radiohead songs like "Morning Bell", "I Might Be Wrong" and "Dollars And Cents" are so much better here than they are on their respective studio albums. I rate this album with four stars, as it's a fantastic live performance. I don't feel good with rating this five stars, as I find it difficult to call a live performance a masterpiece.

Send comments to The Sleepwalker (BETA) | Report this review (#254544) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 06, 2009

4 stars I've just broken one of my habits of rating: This is the first time I rate over three stars an EP, and because it's an exceptional case! If most of the bands could make a mini-album like this, going beyond the commercial matter (well, let's face it: bands usually release this kind of albums mostl ... (read more)

Report this review (#125314) | Posted by sircosick | Sunday, June 10, 2007 | Review Permanlink

3 stars It was easy to forget, as they explored the cerebral depths of "Kid A" and "Amnesiac", that Radiohead were a real live band. They confounded the cliche that bands who Go All Weird have a tendency to give up gigging - their change of direction was no "retreat". Their vital renditions of more exper ... (read more)

Report this review (#108202) | Posted by Open-Mind | Saturday, January 20, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This is a solid live EP from Radiohead. It was originally planned to be their next single "True Love Waits" but having no other material, the band decided to place that new song with a collection of other live recordings. Considering this is actually a collection of live performances, the son ... (read more)

Report this review (#81477) | Posted by Harry Hood | Monday, June 19, 2006 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Poor for a radiohead ep National anthem here is the worst version i heard. I might be wrong doesn´t add anything better to the original record. Morning Bell, a filler song, Idioteque sounds cool. Everything in its right place and Dollars are nothing extraordinary. The "new" song True love ... (read more)

Report this review (#66164) | Posted by tailsme | Sunday, January 22, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The live versions are 'almost' better!! This is a superb live album, the live version of 'idioteque' is how the track shud have sounded on 'kid A' (altho that wud have taken some of the novelty away from the live version) 'like spinning plates' is very different from the 'amnesiac' version ... (read more)

Report this review (#34000) | Posted by | Monday, May 30, 2005 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I really can't understand the critics that reffer to this album as a bad one, and radiohead as a bad band. This album is ... there are no words to describe it. It fills you with a magical and extremely cool sensation. The songs playeed live are a million times better than in studio (which is hard t ... (read more)

Report this review (#33998) | Posted by | Saturday, March 26, 2005 | Review Permanlink

2 stars This live album has its strong points, but is lacking in so many ways, that it can only be appreciated by bigger radiohead fans. There are only 8 songs on this album, and the album only shows the era of Radiohead playing with electronics,and none of the guitar based music. Every track on this ... (read more)

Report this review (#33997) | Posted by gok22us | Tuesday, March 22, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Very nice live album!I like all songs and the album closes with a super good song...The package of the album is also very beautiful and the quality of the recordings is very good.You should buy this album, cos it will bring you joy and fun.Radiohead is a melanholic band but this album rocks. ... (read more)

Report this review (#33996) | Posted by | Monday, February 28, 2005 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Another rip-off from this pop band. The album is really bad, it's not even a full concert, but instead they are songs from differents recordings that sound very different from each other. The only good song is "Like Spinning Plates", which here has a better version than the original recording ... (read more)

Report this review (#33992) | Posted by | Monday, January 17, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RADIOHEAD "I Might Be Wrong"