PEOPLE NO NAMES

Kalevala People No Names album cover

rock music collection

Buy KALEVALA Music
Studio Album, released in 1972

1. People No Names (8:58)
2. Where I'm From (4:09)
3. Waves (6:06)
4. In The Net (4:45)
5. My Friend (2:48)
6. Lady With The Veil (4:16)
7. Escape From The Storm (5:13)
8. Tamed Indians (1:49)

- Olli Ahvenlahti / piano
- Raimo Wallen / flute
- Ile Kallio (Hurriganes) / acoustic guitar

LP Finnlevy

KALEVALA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy KALEVALA People No Names Music

People No Name/Boogie JunglePeople No Name/Boogie Jungle
2000
People No Names + Boogie Jungle (Two on One)People No Names + Boogie Jungle (Two on One)
Walhalla

More places to buy KALEVALA music online Buy KALEVALA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for KALEVALA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

KALEVALA People No Names ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(21%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(55%)

KALEVALA People No Names reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars Pretty cool record from Finland. This very short lp (only 38 minutes) is a great prog album. The band has not so bad sound, and the lead vocalist is trying to the the most power of his voice. The tracks are wierd. One sounds like prog, one like jazz, one like hard rock. But it's good, they were t ... (read more)

Report this review (#103772) | Posted by Deepslumber | Wednesday, December 20, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I randomly came across Kalevala whilst surfing the site and I am ever so glad I did; I was captivated by Harri Saksala's voice on People No Names and both the excellent guitar work and perfect piano throughout, especially in Where I'm From and My Friend. In The Net reminds me of Voodoo Child b ... (read more)

Report this review (#91094) | Posted by DeanSheep | Friday, September 22, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of KALEVALA "People No Names"