BIELA PLANÉTA

- Fedor Freso / bass, mandoline
- Frantisek Griglák / guitars
- Karol Oláh / drums, percussion

LP Opus 9116 0939

and to szabozoli for the last updates

FERMÁTA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy FERMÁTA Biela Planéta Music

More places to buy FERMÁTA music online Buy FERMÁTA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for FERMÁTA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

FERMÁTA Biela Planéta ratings distribution

FERMÁTA Biela Planéta reviews

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars My second review of Fermáta's jazz perfection, so this time, my choice is album called "White Planet", with tracklist of famous explorers. Seven of them I know, Humboldt is unknown to me, but has interesting record on wikipedia. So, I can just barely compare, if music is faithful to course of their lives and their journeys. I can tell you that with this album that you get fine piece of jazz. This is not ordinary jazz, you're accustomed, this is Fermáta sound, by which this band is well known in jazz circles. Yes, I'm just normal, mundane prog listener, so my point of view wouldn't be so professional. But as far as I can tell, you get nice, clean album full of jazz craftsmanship. I saw these guys on Za Zrkadlem gig (Behind Mirror) and can tell that they can play and they could in these times also. For normal prog, like symphonic prog, times were starting to be rough. But not for Fermáta, as they still had ideas and imagination to create this almost conceptual work. For example Kolumbus really brings to my imagination images of sea and voyage of his ships to a new world.

4(-) for ambitious concept album, which fails to hold listeners attention at times (at least my) and also is hard to understand, what exactly they meant, to what they're referring with exact guitar riff, chord, or passage in track.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#240299) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, September 19, 2009

2 stars So far, each one Fermáta's first four albums had something new to offer, new styles, new concepts and sounds for us to hear. And not surprisingly, the lineup for each album was slightly different. So this is a first for Fermáta in that the lineup stays exactly the same for a second album. But unfort ... (read more)

Report this review (#152229) | Posted by Magor | Thursday, November 22, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of FERMÁTA "Biela Planéta"