VIAJES

5. Estampida (2:28)
6. Cantiga (1:22)
7. Luna (2:11)
8. Arruyo (2:20)
9. Exploraciones I (3:18)
10. Exploraciones II (1:59)
11. Exploraciones III (6:16)
12. Valparaíso Acústico (3:57)
13. Círculos (4:52)

Search TRYO Viajes lyrics

Search TRYO Viajes tabs

- Felix Carbone / vibraphone, marimba, udu, xaxixi, darabuka, indian drum, crótalos, toms, cymbals, effects, chorus
- Ismael Cortez / acoustic guitars & vocals
- Francisco Cortez / cello, chorus

CD Cantera Productions & Mylodon Records MyloCD030

TRYO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TRYO Viajes Music

De Bouches a OreillesDe Bouches a Oreilles
Columbia Europe 2009
Faut Qu'Ils S'Activent ...Faut Qu'Ils S'Activent ...
Sony Bmg Europe 2000
L'hymne De Nos CampagnesL'hymne De Nos Campagnes
Single · Import
Sony/Saint George 2005
Audio CD$17.81 (used)
TRYO - CE QUE L'ON SEME/GRAIN DE SABLE (IMPORT) NEW CD US $33.83 Buy It Now 1 day
Mamagubida - Tryo US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
TRYO-LADILAFE CD NEW US $19.12 Buy It Now 3 days
TRYO - LADILAFE NEW CD US $22.34 Buy It Now 3 days
Tryo - Ladilafe [CD New] US $15.68 Buy It Now 4 days
Tryo - Ce Que L'On Seme [CD New] US $9.23 Buy It Now 4 days
Tryo - Ce Que LOn Seme CD US $15.20 Buy It Now 4 days
Tryo - Ladilafe CD US $18.96 Buy It Now 4 days
Reggae Akoustik / Mamagubida par TRYO (CD, 1998, Indica Canada) US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
TRYO - CE QUE I'ON SEME NEW CD US $29.24 Buy It Now 5 days
TRYO - MAMAGUBIDA NEW CD US $17.38 Buy It Now 5 days
TRYO - GRAIN DE SABLE NEW CD US $17.38 Buy It Now 5 days
Tryo - Ce Que L'On Seme [CD New] US $21.05 Buy It Now 6 days
Tryo - Grain De Sable [CD New] US $12.98 Buy It Now 6 days
Tryo - Ce Que L'On Seme/Grain De Sable [CD New] US $27.99 Buy It Now 6 days
TRYO GRAIN DE SABLE 2003 2LP FRANCE YELEN MUSIQUES YEL 5112671 US $7.48 [0 bids]
Tryo - Mamagubida CD US $15.20 Buy It Now 6 days
TRYO - TRYO AU CABARET SAUVAGE (2PC) NEW DVD US $18.15 Buy It Now 6 days
Tryo - Mamagubida [CD New] US $8.10 Buy It Now 7 days
Tryo - Grain De Sable CD US $15.20 Buy It Now 7 days
2 CD De Bouches à Oreilles...en Concert par TRYÖ (2004, Indica Canada) a TRYO US $13.76 Buy It Now 12 days
Bonsai Bop - Tryo Ryoko New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $23.22 Buy It Now 12 days
Tryo : Mamagubida CD (1999) US $10.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Tryo - De Bouches A Oreilles [CD New] US $11.81 Buy It Now 15 days
TRYO - DE BOUCHES A OREILLES NEW CD US $16.98 Buy It Now 15 days
(DP230) Tryo, Toi Et Moi - 2008 DJ CD US $4.07 Buy It Now 16 days
Tryo - De Bouches A Oreilles CD US $14.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Je Vous Emmene par CHRISTOPHE MALI (CD 2006 Disques Anubis) NEUF Membre de TRYO US $9.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Tryo et les Arroses: Reggae a Coups d'Cirque DVD US $15.49 Buy It Now 18 days
TRYO - CE QUE L'ON SEME NEW CD US $17.38 Buy It Now 20 days
TRYO - Ce que l'on Sème US $9.20 Buy It Now 20 days
TRYO - REGGAE A COUPS D'CIRQUE NEW DVD US $29.24 Buy It Now 20 days
TRYO - FAUT QU'ILS S'ACTIVENT NEW CD US $17.38 Buy It Now 22 days
Tryo - Faut Qu'Ils S'Activent ... [CD New] US $12.98 Buy It Now 23 days
Tryo - Ce Que LOn Seme/Grain De Sable CD US $28.04 Buy It Now 24 days
Tryo Au Cabaret Sauvage - DVD-STANDARD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $18.56 Buy It Now 24 days
Tryo - Faut QuIls SActivent ... CD US $15.20 Buy It Now 24 days
Ce Que L'on Seme - Tryo New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $18.89 Buy It Now 25 days
TRYO Faut Qu`ils s`Activent (CD 2001) 14 Songs French Quebec Album FREE SHIPPING US $11.25 Buy It Now 25 days
TRYO Grain De Sable (CD 2003) 15 Songs FRENCH DIGIPAK Free Shipping US $12.95 Buy It Now 25 days
NEW Ladilaf by Tryo CD-JEWEL CASE Book Free Shipping US $23.22 Buy It Now 26 days
Ce Que L'on Seme/grain De Sable - Tryo New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $31.46 Buy It Now 27 days
Ce Que L'on Seme - Tryo New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $28.35 Buy It Now 28 days
De Bouches a Oreilles - Tryo New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $18.54 Buy It Now 28 days
Grain De Sable - Tryo New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $18.89 Buy It Now 28 days
TRYO - SOUS LES ETOILES NEW CD US $23.50 Buy It Now 28 days
Tryo - Sous Les Etoiles [CD New] US $16.94 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy TRYO music online Buy TRYO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for TRYO DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

TRYO Viajes ratings distribution

TRYO Viajes reviews

3 stars I won't deny that I was disappointed with this album but I have nobody to blame but myself. I like to do my homework before buying a cd, and I didn't know that this was an all acoustic record.

I really enjoyed their "Patrimonio" album, especially the heavy, electric passages. I wish they had done as they usually do, and that is mix the acoustic with the electric. I won't describe the music like I usually do because honestly it's pretty much acoustic guitar, cello, vibraphone and percussion throughout. And while these are fine songs that are quite enjoyable, it wears thin after a while for me. Just my taste in music I guess, because if it was all heavy bass, drums and guitar I would be happy. I really like the title track and "Nimios", while the final track is a nice change as it's the only song with actual vocals on it. So there you have it, beautiful acoustic music that really has nothing to do with Jazz like their earlier albums.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#161595) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 11, 2008

4 stars Tryo is three-men-band from Valparaiso, Chile and "Viajes" (in English "Travels" - isn't it?) is their fifth album. Usually this band has been electric trio (el. guitar, el. bass/cello + drums) and therefore the music of them has been more usual (not bad) because of the soundspectrum. But this ... (read more)

Report this review (#79295) | Posted by Rainer Rein | Thursday, May 25, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This album is a very good piece of music but not progressive. The image that the music make is very beauty, a mix of sadness, or virtuosisim. The compositions haves this uncomprensible force, and the hability to move the soul (to say it in any way) this really is a travel (viaje) for the world ... (read more)

Report this review (#44459) | Posted by yayo_point | Saturday, August 27, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of TRYO "Viajes"