YESYEARS - A RETROSPECTIVE

6. Owner of a Lonely Heart
7. Heart of the Sunrise
8. Leave It
9. Tempus Fugit
10. Siberian Khatru, etc.

Total Time : 120 minutes

- Chris Squire / bass, vocals
- Rick Wakeman / keyboards
- Alan White / drums, percussion

VHS Atco Video, Hi-Fi Stereo, 50250-31991
DVD WEA International 250250 (2003)

Thanks to Guillermo for the addition

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES Yesyears - A Retrospective Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Heaven & EarthHeaven & Earth
The Studio Albums 1969-1987The Studio Albums 1969-1987
Atlantic Catalog Group 2013
9012590125
Elektra / Wea 2004
Songs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary ConcertSongs From Tsongas 35th Anniversary Concert
Eagle Rock Entertainment 2014
Atlantic 2003
The Yes Men (DVD, 2005, Brand New) US $6.00 Buy It Now 41m
Yes: Owner of a Lonely Heart - Live in Concert (DVD, 2014) US $9.99 [0 bids]
56m
Yes Man, Very Good DVD, Terence Stamp, John Michael Higgins, Zooey Deschanel, Ji US $10.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
The Yes Men (DVD, 2005) US $2.38 Buy It Now 1h 18m
VHS Yes Giorgio: Luciano Pavarotti Kathryn Harrold Eddie Albert James Hong US $5.99 Buy It Now 2h 7m
YES "Yesspeak" 2003 2-Disc DVD US $3.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $3.99 Buy It Now 2h 59m
The House Of Yes Rare Black Comedy VHS 1997 OOP HTF Parker Posey Tori Spelling US $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 33m
YES Keys to Ascension PAL DVD Cat#SVEM0041 Howe Wakeman Anderson Squire White US $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 49m
MTV Closet Classics 1986 [ML 1043] Yes Cream Black Sabbath Hendrix Laserdisc LD US $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 37m
DVD YES PRIME MINISTER SERIES 2 US $7.00 Buy It Now 6h 24m
#285- Newish VHS * Phil Vassar - featuring " I'LL TAKE THAT AS A YES " US $8.00 Buy It Now 6h 52m
Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe In the Big Dream Yes Video Rare VHS 1989 US $3.00 [0 bids]
1935 Scenes from Big Films-51 "Yes Mr Brown" US $1.87 Buy It Now 9h 19m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $1.99 [0 bids]
DVD Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $4.99 Buy It Now 11h 13m
Yes - Greatest Video Hits (VHS, 1991) US $4.95 Buy It Now 11h 32m
Yes Minister, Series Three US $7.29 Buy It Now 12h 15m
Yes Man...Jim Carrey, Bradley Cooper, Zooey Deschanel (DVD 2009) US $3.00 Buy It Now 12h 59m
YES, DEAR: Rare '02 DVD, JEAN LOUISA KELLY, ANTHONY CLARK, MIKE O'MALLEY, 2 EPS US $19.99 Buy It Now 13h 48m
YES MAN (2008) ~Brand New BLU-RAY~ Jim Carrey, Zooey Deschanel, Bradley Cooper US $5.49 Buy It Now 15h
Yes Man DVD US $3.50 Buy It Now 15h 54m
Bob The Builder - Yes We Can New DVD free ship US $4.49 Buy It Now 16h 17m
YES CLOSE TO THE EDGE + YES ALBUM CD 5.1 BLU-RAY STEVEN WILSON REMASTER NEW US $120.00 Buy It Now 17h 16m
YES New Sealed Ltd Ed 2014 GREATEST HITS & PERFORMANCES CD & DVD SET US $21.99 Buy It Now 17h 27m
Dragon Tales - Yes, We Can! (DVD, 2002) US $4.00 Buy It Now 17h 48m
Brooklyn Tabernacle: I'll Say Yes - Digital Versatile Disc (DVD) Region 1 Brand US $14.57 Buy It Now 17h 59m
Yes - Very Good US $3.97 Buy It Now 18h
Yes Man DVD Jim Carrey - PERFECT US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) US $1.49 [0 bids]
Yes, Giorgio Official MGM Oversize Big Box VHS Tape - Rare Luciano Pavarotti US $17.97 Buy It Now 18h 29m
The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir: I'll Say Yes by Brooklyn Tabernacle US $8.74 Buy It Now 19h 13m
Yes - Live at Montreux 2003 (DVD, 2007) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes-Live from the House of Blues RARE DVD Ian Anderson Steve Howe US $8.99 Buy It Now 20h 23m
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) US $3.49 [0 bids]
Bob the Builder - Yes We Can! (DVD, 2005) US $4.00 Buy It Now 20h 26m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) Jim Carrey Zooey Deschanel Bradley Cooper Higgins Stamp 10 US $6.25 [0 bids]
YES - SYMPHONIC LIVE (2PC) NEW DVD US $24.26 Buy It Now 21h
Border Run,Sharon Stone,Billy Zane,2013,R,DVD,All Excellent!,YES,$$$ US $4.75 [0 bids]
Yes - Live at Montreux 2003 (DVD, 2007) Factory Sealed US $7.99 Buy It Now 22h 12m
YES YEARS ULTRA RARE UK VHS VIDEO! GOING FOR THE ONE US $24.84 Buy It Now 22h 26m
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) US $7.55 [0 bids]
MTV CLOSET CLASSICS RARE OZ VHS VIDEO! HENDRIX THE WHO T REX SABBATH YES CREAM US $26.15 Buy It Now 23h 12m
A Greater Yes: The True Story of Amy Newhouse (DVD, 2010) US $10.99 Buy It Now 23h 13m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $4.98 Buy It Now 23h 37m
Yes Man (Single-Disc Edition), Very Good DVD, Jim Carrey, Zooey Deschanel, Bradl US $10.99 Buy It Now 23h 39m
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $0.90 [0 bids]
Yes, Virginia 2010 DVD Video Based On A True Story Retail: $9.99 US $2.88 [0 bids]
Yes / Greatest Video Hits JAPAN Laserdisc LD AMLY-8090 US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Saw II (DVD, 2006, Widescreen Edition) Oh Yes...There will be blood US $2.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes: Symphonic Live [2 Discs] DVD US $9.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DVD PROMO ONLY CLIPS LondonBeat YES pink MILLI VANILLI modern talking MEN ATWORK US $34.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $5.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes - Greatest Video Hits (DVD, 2005) US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ASIA The Ultimate Collection 3 DVD Live Box Set John Wetton Yes Downes ELP US $34.99 Buy It Now 1 day
YES (DVD MOVIE) Joan Allen, REGION: 1 US $7.47 Buy It Now 1 day
SAY YES / Park Jung Hun / KOREA THRILLER DVD SEALED US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LOVE BIRDS DVD 2011 New & Sealed Region 4 Rhys Darby (Yes Man, FOTC) Bryan Brown US $6.88 Buy It Now 1 day
YES - IN THE BIG DREAM - *NEW DVD* *SEALED* US $8.17 Buy It Now 1 day
YES - THE GATES OF Q.P.R. - * DVD* *SEALED* US $7.37 Buy It Now 1 day
YES New Sealed 2014 35th ANNIVERSARY LIVE CONCERT 2 DVD SET US $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
YES New Sealed 2014 35th ANNIVERSARY LIVE CONCERT BLU RAY US $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) $2 SHIPPING US $2.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes We Can US $7.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Bob the Builder: Yes We Can! US $7.29 Buy It Now 1 day
DVD YES 9012 LIVE + EXTRAS SEALED NEW 9012LIVE US $4.85 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes - Live in Amsterdam (Blu-ray Disc, 2011) US $15.99 [0 bids]
Yes Live in Philadelphia dvd US $5.99 [1 bids]
Yes Sir-Jack Nicklaus and Historic 1986 Masters Victory US $13.08 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $4.95 Buy It Now 1 day
The House of Yes (DVD, 1999) US $6.20 [0 bids]
Bob the Builder: Yes We Can!, Good DVD, , US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Live US $14.99 [0 bids]
Yes - Greatest Video Hits (DVD, 2005) US $18.43 Buy It Now 1 day
YES New Sealed 2014 LONELY HEART: BEST OF THE LIVE PERFORMANCES DVD US $18.99 Buy It Now 1 day
STEVE HOWE of YES & ASIA New Sealed 2014 LIVE CONCERT & MORE DVD US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SAW II Oh Yes There Will Be Blood in Widescreen US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Yes Men (DVD, 2005) US $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes - The Best of Musikladen Live US $17.94 Buy It Now 1 day
Glee FYC PROMO DVD pop-up 3 episodes, Asian F, Hold onto 16, Yes/No, as new US $2.29 [0 bids]
Anderson Bruford Wakeman Howe In The Big Dream VHS Video Yes US $6.29 Buy It Now 1 day
The Yes Men (DVD, 2005) US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Three Stooges: Yes We Have No Bonanza; We Want Our Mummy: Restless Knights US $1.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes - Live in Philadelphia - DVD US $8.75 Buy It Now 1 day
The Yes Men DVD, Dr. Andreas Bichlbauer, Mike Bonanno, Andy Bichlbaum, Michael M US $4.06 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (Blu-ray Disc, 2009) US $6.43 [0 bids]
YES BOSS - SHAHRUKH KHAN, JUHI CHAWLA, ADITYA PANCHOLI US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The House of Yes by Parker Posey, Josh Hamilton, Tori Spelling, Freddie Prinze US $7.12 Buy It Now 1 day
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $0.99 [0 bids]
YES MINISTER Volume 2 BBC Video Paul Eddington Nigel Hawthorne Derek Fowlds NEW US $0.99 [0 bids]
Pirates Of The Caribbean,Dead Man's Chest,Johnny Depp,Keira Knightley,PG-13,YES$ US $2.95 [0 bids]
Yes Man (DVD, 2009) US $2.50 [0 bids]
SHEKINAH GLORY YES (ACCOMPANIMENT PERFORMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ANN MCCREARY YES GOD IS REAL (ACCOMPANIMENT PERFORMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Bob the Builder: Yes We Can! [Back to School Packaging] (DVD, 2009, Back to... US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
YES MAN! L/N DVD- Jim Carrey, High Energy Comic Genius ! Zooey D, B Cooper, US $2.98 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES Yesyears - A Retrospective ratings distribution

YES Yesyears - A Retrospective reviews

Review by Guillermo
4 stars This video was done at the same time as their former labels (Atlantic and Atco) were preparing the "Yesyears" 4 CD Box Set. There was also an additional release of the Box Set which included this video in the same package. It was almost like a last obligation for the band for Atlantic / Atco , as their next new album ("Union") was released by Arista Records (but Atlantic/Atco continued to release more YES compilation albums in the 90s).This video has interviews with the "Union" line-up members: Anderson, Bruford, Howe, Kaye, Rabin, Squire, Wakeman and White, plus appearances in the excerpts of the songs (played live or taken from promotional videos) of Banks, Downes, Horn and Moraz.It is a good documentary about the history of the band, but not everything was "wonderful" during the making of the "Union" album and the "Union Tour". Bruford, in particular, looks like reading a script at the end of the video, saying how wonderful was the opportunity to rejoin YES in 1991, when in later years, in other interviews he spoke the truth, at least about his role in the "Union" tour and album, saying that he only rejoined YES "for money", not for good musical reasons, as he wasn`t really interested in playing again "very old songs". So, the 8 members appear smiling in the interviews, but I read some interviews in the Internet on which some of the members spoke with more freedom about the difficulties of touring together in 1991.So, in these video interviews they are very "diplomatic" and "polite" while talking about the history of the band. There are other scenes of the band rehearsing for the "Union Tour", saying jokes, and some live in concert images of that tour, like excerpts of them playing "Heart of the Sunrise", "Awaken" and "Rhythm of Love".There are also images of the band filmed during the recording of the "Going for the One" and "Tormato" albums. Also there are some very early images of the original YES line-up (filmed in 1970), playing for a TV broadcast the song "No Opportunity Neccesary, No Experience Needed", and in those images I saw how good was Bruford as a drummer since his early years a professional musician, and the rest of the line-up was also impressive, and those images also show that YES was a very original band since the beginning.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#35975) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, June 10, 2005

5 stars An amazing treat for a Yes freak like me. It's a great chronological history of the band, filled with informative, fun interviews, and tons of live and studio footage that I'd only dreamed I'd ever see. I'm flabbergasted that any prog fan could give this less than 5 stars. ... (read more)

Report this review (#172288) | Posted by peskypesky | Monday, May 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I remember I was at one of my good friends house who happens to love Yes just as much as I do. We had a little get together with some other friends earlier that night and they all left early. So what did the two of us do afterwards? Watch YesYears of course! This was my first time seeing this ... (read more)

Report this review (#148243) | Posted by Clegg | Wednesday, October 31, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This is one of the first items I bought when I was discovering Yes, it fascinated me and urged me to delve deeper into the amazing world of Yes music. Today, it still remains the best documentary, coming out quite better than YesSpeak and certainly bettering "Inside Yes". It's very well put to ... (read more)

Report this review (#109860) | Posted by OGTL | Wednesday, January 31, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "Yesyears - A Retrospective "