(∞) [AKA: BESKONAčNO]

Studio Album, released in 1981

1. Hars (4:06)
2. Skakavac (3:04)
3. Ziva rana (5:43)
4. Ajde sonce zajde (5:00)
5. Beli mrak (3:28)
6. Neplacena struja (4:06)
7. U tom je stvar (3:43)
8. Stomacne vijuge (2:55)
9. Kasno popodne (4:46)

- Garabet Tavitijan / drums

With:
- Stjepko Gut / flugelhorn

Artwork: Miroslav Grčev

LP PGP RTB ‎- 2320118 (1981, Yugoslavia)

Thanks to seyo for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

LEB I SOL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy LEB I SOL (∞) [Aka: Beskonačno] Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
THE ULTIMATE COLLECTIONTHE ULTIMATE COLLECTION
Croatia Records
Leb i Sol - The best ofLeb i Sol - The best of
PGP RTS
LEB I SOL - Live in Macedonia 2006 ( 2 CD )LEB I SOL - Live in Macedonia 2006 ( 2 CD )
LEB I SOL - Live in Macedonia 2006 ( 2 CD )

LEB I SOL - LEB I SOL, YUGO JAZZ ROCK FUSION, FIRST ALBUM, PGP RTB, 1979. USD $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
LEB I SOL 1979 RARE UNIQUE EXYU CASSETTE TAPE ROCK JAZZ USD $19.24 Buy It Now 4 days
LEB I SOL PUTUJEMO , MACEDONIAN ROCK LP, YUGOSLAVIA USD $25.00 Buy It Now 6 days
LEB I SOL ZVUCNI ZID , MACEDONIAN ROCK LP, YUGOSLAVIA USD $27.00 Buy It Now 6 days
LEB I SOL BESKONACNO , MACEDONIAN JAZZ ROCK LP, YUGOSLAVIA USD $40.00 Buy It Now 6 days
LEB I SOL - S/T LP (RARE Yugoslav Import on white RTB, Debut, Jazz-Rock/Fusion) USD $37.99 Buy It Now 7 days
LEB I SOL volumen 2 / 2003 MACEDONIAN jazz rock/guitar rock CD / BRAND NEW USD $18.00 Buy It Now 7 days
LEB I SOL NIE CETVORICATA 78'PROG WHITE LABEL EXYU 7"PS USD $13.74 Buy It Now 8 days
LEB I SOL TANGENTA , MACEDONIAN ROCK LP, YUGOSLAVIA USD $15.00 Buy It Now 8 days
LEB I SOL AKUSTICNA TRAUMA , MACEDONIAN ROCK 2 LP, YUGOSLAVIA USD $40.00 Buy It Now 8 days
LEB I SOL - Beskonacno LP (RARE Yugoslav Import, Jazz-Rock/Fusion) USD $34.99 Buy It Now 8 days
LEB I SOL - Rucni rad LP (RARE Yugoslav Import, Jazz-Rock/Fusion) USD $34.99 Buy It Now 8 days
LEB I SOL-First album cassette-Yugoslavian Folk Rock, Jazz-Rock, Fusion USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
LEB I SOL-FIRST ALBUM-FIRST EDITION-YUGOSLAVIAN CASSETTE USD $10.99 Buy It Now 9 days
LEB I SOL 2 , WHITE LABEL , MACEDONIAN PROGRESSIVE / JAZZ LP, YUGOSLAVIA USD $37.00 Buy It Now 9 days
LEB I SOL BESKONACNO , MACEDONIAN JAZZ ROCK LP, YUGOSLAVIA USD $30.00 Buy It Now 9 days
LEB I SOL-NIE CETVORICATA/DEVETKA-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 7" 45rpm 1978-YUGO PROG ROCK USD $12.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Leb i Sol - The Ultimate Collection, CD album USD $26.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Leb-I-Sol - Con Briorubato - Basic Beat - 1995 #30935 USD $2.79 Buy It Now 12 days
DRAGOLJUB DURICIC Ex LEB I SOL ?- Ritam Slobode ! Tribal-Folk CD MINT,sealed USD $6.90 Buy It Now 12 days
VLATKO STEFANOVSKI - eX Leb i Sol ?- 3 Summer Days SOUNDTRACK CD sealed MINT USD $7.90 Buy It Now 12 days
LEB I SOL live in New York YUGOSLAVIAN 1991 jazz/rock/etno CASSETTE USD $13.00 Buy It Now 15 days
LEB I SOL best of vol. 1+2 2003 MACEDONIAN folk/jazz/rock TWO CDs USD $50.00 Buy It Now 15 days
NIKOLA DIMUSHEVSKI ex LEB I SOL live MACEDONIAN 1995 CD USD $20.00 Buy It Now 15 days
LEB I SOL 2 , BLUE LABEL, MACEDONIAN PROG JAZZ ROCK LP, YUGOSLAVIA USD $32.00 Buy It Now 16 days
LEB I SOL RUCNI RAD , MACEDONIAN ROCK LP, YUGOSLAVIA USD $25.00 Buy It Now 17 days
LEB I SOL - ITAKA NATAKA.FEAT.DADO TOPIC.2008. PGP RTS..FREE SHIPPING!!! USD $13.99 Buy It Now 18 days
LEB I SOL PUTUJEMO , MACEDONIAN JAZZ ROCK LP, YUGOSLAVIA USD $17.00 Buy It Now 18 days
LEB I SOL 2 RARE ORIGINAL EX YUGOSLAV 2ND PRESS JAZZ ROCK 1978 EX/EX- USD $29.00 Buy It Now 19 days
LEB I SOL - LIVE ANTHOLOGY, MACEDONIAN JAZZ/ROCK CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Leb I Sol-LEB I SOL Kolekcija 1983-1989 (5 x CD 2007) USD $34.43 Buy It Now 20 days
LEB I SOL S/T ETHNO JAZZ STEFANOVSKI RARE BLUE LABEL EXYUGOSLAV LP USD $82.49 Buy It Now 20 days
LEB I SOL S/T ETHNO JAZZ STEFANOVSKI SILVER STAMP RARE WHITE LABEL EXYUGO LP USD $68.74 Buy It Now 20 days
LEB I SOL S/T ETHNO JAZZ STEFANOVSKI RARE 2ND WHITE LABEL EXYUGO LP USD $54.99 Buy It Now 20 days
LEB I SOL AKUSTICNA TRAUMA ETHNO JAZZ EXYUGOSLAV 2LP USD $54.99 Buy It Now 20 days
IPE I LAZA SMAK LEB I SOL 1978 RARE EXYUGO PRESSING LP PROG USD $68.74 Buy It Now 22 days
LEB I SOL - (?) !!! EXTRA RARE YUGO JAZZ - ROCK FUSION !!! USD $19.90 Buy It Now 23 days
LEB I SOL, AKUSTICNA TRAUMA - YUGOSLAVIAN DBL LP 3120023 FUSION JAZZ ROCK USD $20.00 Buy It Now 26 days
OMLADINA V/A INDEXI LEB I SOL JAZZ FUSION FUNK EXYU 2LP USD $82.49 Buy It Now 26 days
Leb i Sol CD I Taka Nataka Serbia Bosnia Croatia Srbija Bosna Hrvatska USD $10.79 Buy It Now 26 days
Leb i Sol 2 x CD's The Best Of Serbia Bosnia Croatia Srbija Bosna Hrvatska USD $17.99 Buy It Now 26 days
CD VLATKO STEFANOVSKI SEIR album 2014 leb i sol pop gitarista makedonija balkan USD $9.89 Buy It Now 26 days
LEB I SOL - Lot Of Six 12" LP's JAZZ ROCK WORLD PROG EX-NM USD $160.00 Buy It Now 27 days
LEB I SOL NIE CETVORICATA / DEVETKA 1978 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $14.90 Buy It Now 27 days
THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION, LEB I SOL, Very Good USD $15.00 Buy It Now 28 days
LEB I SOL ZVUCNI ZID , MACEDONIAN ROCK LP, YUGOSLAVIA USD $20.00 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy LEB I SOL music online Buy LEB I SOL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

LEB I SOL (∞) [Aka: Beskonačno] ratings distribution

LEB I SOL (∞) [Aka: Beskonačno] reviews

Review by Seyo
4 stars The first major shift in the carer of LEB I SOL occured immediately after the release of the third album "Rucni rad", when keyboardist Koki Dimusevski left the band. His replacement was Miki Petkovski, formerly of SMAK, but he also left after few months. They then decided to continue as a trio, without keyboards and started composing theatre soundtracks.

In the beginning of 1981 they released the fourth album, under the enigmatic title - a mathematical symbol for "Infinity" (∞). This period saw a flood of "new wave" in ex-Yugoslavia and old prog-rockers began to fade out... So LEB I SOL decided to comply, accepting influences from new wave, but filtering them through their improvisational/fusion approach, making songs with more lyrics for wider public and retaining "jazzy" instrumental play, particularly evident on their concerts of the era. Arsovski was forced to expand his bass playing in order to fill the gap of missing keyboards.

"(∞)" is a transitional album in a good sense and still one of their best! Out of 9 songs, 3 are with lyrics and these happen to be among their best: "Ziva rana", "Beli mrak" and "U tom je stvar". They are dominated by the sense of melancholy, depression, emptiness and some eerie dark, Minor keys, with leading melodic instrument being Arsovski's fretless bass. Stefanovski probably listened to THE POLICE a lot at that time because the sound of guitar and percussion are often similar to Summers/Copeland style, while Sting also appeared to have played fretless at occassions. Nonetheless this combination sounds good if you are willing to accept it (I can feel the horror of prog purists at every mention of "new wave", but come on! - here is another "prog-punk" link: Andy Summers in his early days was messing up with Canterbury scene, while later on he actively collaborated with Robert Fripp! Enough?) Macedonian folk is retained however and they did an excellent remake of traditional "Ajde sonce zajde". Jazz veteran trumpetist Stjepko Gut added a few nice notes of flugelhorn in two tracks.

Now what to say? I am supposed to recommend this album to prog listeners or prog novices! Well, if you never listened to LEB I SOL, start first with any of the first 3 albums. If you like it, then come here! If you are a fusion fan, you will have already appreciated first 3 albums and you may like this one too. If you are more open to the music of different genres (like I am ) you will find many moments on "(∞)" to admire and listen to, no matter the genre definition. After these guidelines one can easily mark it 3 stars, but hell, for me this is excellent addition to any collection!

CD re-issue "2LP on 1CD" coupled with "Rucni rad" (T.Pics/PGP RTS, CD 2046, 2000) is out there, so grab the chance and enjoy!

3 stars I enjoyed LEB I SOL's first three albums very much, but my feelings aren't quite the same for this fourth album. The keyboardist has left and they didn't replace him making them a trio at this point. I don't even think that the lack of keyboards is the issue as I really enjoyed their double live album which also has no keyboards. It's just that the songs aren't of the same quality in my opinion even though this album does have it's moments.

"Hars" has these steady drums as the guitar and bass help out.The guitar starts to light it up before 3 1/2 minutes. "Skakavac" is another uptempo track and check out the bass on this one. "Ziva Rana" is the first vocal track and it's a good one. A scream before 4 minutes as it then kicks in with some passion. I like the guitar here. "Ajdi Sonce Zajde" starts to pick up a minute in with drums. I like this. It kicks in hard before 2 minutes then settles back before 3 1/2 minutes before kicking in one more time.

"Beli Mrak" opens with drums as vocals join in. Flugelhorn after 2 1/2 minutes as drums pound. "Neplacena Struja" picks up before a minute. I like the drumming and guitar. "U To Je Stvar" is a relaxed tune with vocals. "Stomacne Vijuge" is uptempo with guitar. Clapping 2 1/2 minutes in to end it. "Kasno Popodne" has these intricate guitar melodies a minute in as the guest flugelhorn follows.

3.5 stars.This is a good album but when comparing it to their previous three it does pale somewhat in my opinion.

Post a review of LEB I SOL "(∞) [Aka: Beskonačno]"