TANGENTA

Leb I Sol

Leb I Sol Tangenta album cover

Buy LEB I SOL Music
Studio Album, released in 1984

1. 30 minuta do kuce (4:09)
2. Kontakt je skup (4:03)
3. Shoes For Joanna (3:10)
4. Samarkand (3:25)
5. Tako blizu (4:39)
6. Pretposlednji Waltz (4:41)
7. Laku noc (4:38)

- Bodan Arsovski / bass

With:
- Laza Ristovski / PPG23 Wave, Oberheim OBX A synthesizers
- Nenad Jelic / percussion

LP Jugoton LSY 61947 (1984 Yugoslavia)

Thanks to seyo for the addition
and to seyo for the last updates

LEB I SOL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy LEB I SOL Tangenta Music

Leb I Sol 2Leb I Sol 2
Imports 2014
Leb I SolLeb I Sol
Imports 2014
LEB I SOL"2 ZLATNA"PROG FUSION JAZZ ROCK YUGOSLAVIA LP MINT US $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Bodan Arsovski - Endless View (Ex Leb I Sol) US $10.99 [0 bids]
LEB I SOL AKUSTICNA TRAUMA ETHNO JAZZ EXYUGOSLAV 2LP US $61.49 Buy It Now 2 days
LEB I SOL KALABALAK FUSION JAZZ ROCK EXYUGOSLAV LP US $40.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LEB I SOL S/T ETHNO JAZZ STEFANOVSKI EXYUGOSLAV LP US $61.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Vlatko Stefanovski ( Leb i Sol) ?- 3 Summer Days CD limited/ sealed MINT US $14.00 Buy It Now 5 days
LEB I SOL FIRST LP EX RARE YUGO RARE FUSION JAZZ ROCK Smak, Indexi, Time US $35.00 [0 bids]
OMLADINA V/A INDEXI LEB I SOL JAZZ FUSION FUNK EXYU 2LP US $122.99 Buy It Now 6 days
LEB I SOL - (?) !!! EXTRA RARE YUGO JAZZ - ROCK FUSION !!! US $29.90 Buy It Now 8 days
OMLADINA V/A INDEXI LEB I SOL JAZZ FUSION FUNK EXYU 2LP US $119.99 [0 bids]
LEB I SOL - AKUSTICNA TRAUMA Live Yugo Fusion Ethno Jazz Prog 2xLP Vinyl 12" US $39.90 Buy It Now 13 days
LEB I SOL-KAO KAKAO-YUGOSLAV CASSETTE TAPE 1987-YUGOSLAV JAZZ-ROCK-FOLK US $10.00 Buy It Now 13 days
LEB I SOL 1979 RARE UNIQUE EXYU CASSETTE TAPE ROCK JAZZ US $28.69 Buy It Now 14 days
Damage Vol76 RARE NEW CD Buzzcocks LEMONHEADS PJ Harvey JOI Leb i Sol CAKE Dink US $9.99 Buy It Now 15 days
LEB I SOL SLEDOVANJE RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAVIA JAZZ ROCK 1ST PRESS 1981 VG+/EX US $18.00 Buy It Now 15 days
LEB I SOL BESKONACNO RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAVIA JAZZ ROCK 1ST PRESS 1981 VG/EX- US $18.00 Buy It Now 15 days
LEB I SOL"SREBRANA" PROG FUSION JAZZ ROCK YUGOSLAVIA LP MINT US $35.00 Buy It Now 15 days
LEB I SOL NIE CETVORICATA 78'PROG WHITE LABEL EXYU 7"PS US $20.49 Buy It Now 18 days
LEB I SOL live in New York YUGOSLAVIAN 1991 jazz/rock/etno CASSETTE US $23.00 Buy It Now 20 days
NIKOLA DIMUSHEVSKI ex LEB I SOL live MACEDONIAN 1995 CD US $20.00 Buy It Now 20 days
LEB I SOL-NIE CETVORICATA/DEVETKA-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 7" 45rpm 1978-YUGO PROG ROCK US $11.00 Buy It Now 20 days
LEB I SOL SAME FANTASTIC EX YUGOSLAV PRESSING ETHNO JAZZ ROCK 1978 VG-/EX US $32.00 Buy It Now 23 days
LEB I SOL KAO KAKAO ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESSING 1987 EX/NM- US $34.00 Buy It Now 23 days
LEB I SOL 2 ethno Yugoslav jazz rock PRESSING 1979 VG/EX US $20.00 Buy It Now 23 days
NIKOLA DIMUSHEVSKI ex LEB I SOL/double life RARE MACEDONIAN 1993 CD US $28.00 Buy It Now 25 days
LEB I SOL KALABALAK VG LP YUGO JAZZROCK FUSION Izvir Oko Smak Yugoslav US $20.00 Buy It Now 25 days
LEB I SOL TANGENTA FANTSTIC YUGOSLAV JAZZ FOLK ROCK ORIGIN 1ST PRESS1984 EX-/EX US $35.00 Buy It Now 26 days
LEB I SOL - Kao Kakao jazz rock ethno fusion LP Jugoton inner sleeve EX US $32.00 Buy It Now 26 days
LEB I SOL - Rucni Rad rare prog rock fusion jazz rock LP US $39.50 Buy It Now 26 days
PREDMESTJE "Brez Naslova" CD kraan Leb I Sol US $18.27 Buy It Now 27 days
LEB I SOL PUTUJEMO ORIGINAL EX YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESS JAZZ ROCK 1989 EX-/EX US $26.00 Buy It Now 27 days
2CD LEB I SOL - Live in Macedonia 30th Anniverary Tour Concert 2006 Stefanovski US $28.00 Buy It Now 28 days
LEB I SOL - NIE CETVORICATA RARE YUGO JAZZ ROCK FUSION 7"PS 1978 US $29.99 Buy It Now 29 days
LEB I SOL feat. DADO TOPIC TAKA NATAKA, MACEDONIAN JA FOLK ROCK CD US $15.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy LEB I SOL music online Buy LEB I SOL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for LEB I SOL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

LEB I SOL Tangenta ratings distribution

LEB I SOL Tangenta reviews

Review by Seyo
3 stars Unfortunately, a creative come back of "Kalabalak" did not last long: "Tangenta" is again a mediocre effort and I always had a problem with this album.

Canterbury legend Kevin Ayers was brought in as a producer but his slick production and electronic-synthesized percussion was only partially successful! It seems always when Stefanovski decided to include more vocal tracks with lyrics they fail to deliver a really strong album in prog standards and this is not exception. Of five vocal songs only the radio hit "Kontakt je skup" and nice ballad "Laku noc" are good songs, while the remaining stuff is trenched in adult contemporary, mainstream rock sound.

Four instrumentals are good with some really awesome guitar effects in "30 minuta do kuce" and "Pretposlednji Waltz" while Arsovski' bass delivers nice leading lines in "Shoes for Joanna" and "Tumba tumba". The latter even contains some heavy Zeppelin-like guitar riffs. Additional synth keyboards of Lazo Ristovski did not contribute much to the music, except few effective synth-flute emulation in "Pretposlednji Waltz".

In retrospect, "Tangenta" was the last studio album by LEB I SOL that contained instrumental tracks with memorable guitar sound of Stefanovski - the following works would rely heavily on vocal parts - and although not on par with early works it may be recommended for an occasional spin here and there...

PERSONAL RATING: 2,5/5

P.A. RATING: 3/5

Send comments to Seyo (BETA) | Report this review (#39626) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, July 16, 2005

Post a review of LEB I SOL "Tangenta"