THE BEST OF JON & VANGELIS

Jon & Vangelis The Best Of Jon & Vangelis  album cover

Buy JON & VANGELIS Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1984

1. Italian Song (2:54)
2. I'll Find My Way Home (4:30)
3. State Of Independence (4:22)
4. One More Time (6:16)
5. A Play Within A Play (7:01)
6. The Friends Of Mr. Cairo (11:50)
7. Outside Of This (Inside Of That) (5:03)
8. He Is Sailing (4:11)
9. I Hear You Now (4:48)

Search JON & VANGELIS The Best Of Jon & Vangelis lyrics

Search JON & VANGELIS The Best Of Jon & Vangelis tabs

- Jon Anderson / vocals
- Vangelis / (almost) all instruments
- Carol Kenyon / backing vocals
- Dick Morrisey / flute

LP Polydor Records (1984)

JON & VANGELIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy JON & VANGELIS The Best Of Jon & Vangelis Music

JON & VANGELIS private collection Lp RECORD MODERN CLASSICAL BALLAD KOREAN RARE! US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 32m
JON & VANGELIS Friends Of Mr. Cairo 1981 Canadian Polydor Records 7" Single US $8.49 Buy It Now 2h 55m
Private Collection by Jon & Vangelis 1983 W Germany PolyGram NO IFPI US $29.99 Buy It Now 3h 2m
Jon & Vangelis Friends Of Mr Cairo German Cd US $8.99 Buy It Now 17h 6m
JON & VANGELIS - I'll find my way home - 1981 UK 7" Vinyl Single US $8.43 Buy It Now 1 day
PAGE OF LIFE JON & VANGELIS ARISTA 1991 12" LP 33 211 373 US $24.99 [0 bids]
Friends of Mr. Cairo by Jon & Vangelis (CD, Jun-1988, Polydor) US $5.31 Buy It Now 1 day
7" Vinyl Record Jon & Vangelis Thunder 1979 Polydor Australia VGC US $7.46 Buy It Now 1 day
Jon &Vangelis Short Stories (West German) CD US $9.32 Buy It Now 1 day
JON & VANGELIS SHORT STORIES ,YES, FRENCH LP VINYL US $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
JON & VANGELIS - 3 x 7"I'LL FIND MY WAY HOME + P/S EXC US $10.12 Buy It Now 1 day
Jon & Vangelis Chronicles CD UK IMPORT SPECTRUM MUSIC US $4.87 Buy It Now 1 day
Jon & Vangelis(Vinyl LP)The Friends Of Mr Cairo-UK-POLD 5039-Polydor-Ex/VG US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
JON & VANGELIS - SHORT STORIES [UNIVERSAL] - NEW CD US $5.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Jon & Vangelis(Vinyl LP)Short Stories-Polydor-POLD 5030-UK-VG/VG US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Private Collection by Jon & Vangelis (CD, Oct-1990, Polydor,Made in France) US $2.99 [0 bids]
JON & VANGELIS SHORT STORIES IMPORT LP SHRINK FREE COMBINED U.S. SHIPPING US $2.99 [0 bids]
Jon & Vangelis - I'll Find My Way Home Promo 12" EP 1981 Yes Jon Anderson prog US $3.00 [0 bids]
JON & VANGELIS-THE BEST OF JON & VANGELIS-9 TRACK CD-MADE IN WEST GERMANY US $10.72 Buy It Now 2 days
Jon & Vangelis THE BEST OF JON & VANGELIS Polydor 9291 Near Mint- US $9.95 Buy It Now 2 days
JON & VANGELIS P/S 45 rpm SINGLE " HE IS SAILING " 1980 ROCK Jon Anderson YES US $3.26 Buy It Now 2 days
Jon & Vangelis ?- Private Collection LP, MINT US $6.33 Buy It Now 2 days
Jon & Vangelis ?- Short Stories LP, MINT US $5.54 Buy It Now 2 days
JON & VANGELIS SHORT STORIES, YES, YUGOSLAV LP VINYL US $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
3 Jon & Vangelis CD's Private Collection, Short Stories, The Friends of Mr Cairo US $20.00 [0 bids]
JON & VANGELIS - THE FRIENDS OF MR. CAIRO - Tape, Polish pressing US $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Chronicles * by Jon & Vangelis (CD, Apr-2000, Universal/Spectrum) US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Friends of Mr. Cairo by Jon & Vangelis (CD, Jun-1988, Polydor) - Near Mint US $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
JON & VANGELIS I HEAR YOU NOW LONG/SHORT VERSION 1979 SYNTH PROG ROCK PROMO 45 US $1.99 [0 bids]
Short Stories by Jon & Vangelis US $7.44 Buy It Now 3 days
JON & VANGELIS Chronicles SOUTH AFRICA Catalogue# BUDCD 1103 Jon Anderson YES US $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
JON & VANGELIS "SHORT STORIES" ISRAELI LP* INNER SHEET* HEBREW PRINTS COVER US $3.00 Buy It Now 4 days
JON & VANGELIS - Friends Of Mr Cairo - VINYL LP US $13.51 Buy It Now 4 days
JON & VANGELIS - The Friends of Mr. Cairo - LP Polydor POLD 5053 US $14.18 Buy It Now 4 days
JON & VANGELIS He is Sailing / Song Is... 12 inch single UK US $4.99 [0 bids]
JON & VANGELIS the Friends Of Mr. cairo / State Of Independence 12 inch promo US $4.99 [0 bids]
JON & VANGELIS Private Collection LP EX US $4.99 [0 bids]
JON & VANGELIS The Friends Of Mr. cairo LP US $3.75 [0 bids]
JON & VANGELIS Private Collection 1983 POLYDOR CLASSIC ROCK LP US $16.00 Buy It Now 4 days
The Best of Jon & Vangelis by Jon & Vangelis (CD, Aug-1984, Polydor) US $2.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Jon & Vangelis - Private Collection (CD 2003) US $8.37 Buy It Now 5 days
Jon & Vangelis - Best of Jon & Vangelis (CD 1984) US $8.37 Buy It Now 5 days
Jon & Vangelis - Short Stories (CD 2002) US $8.37 Buy It Now 5 days
Jon & Vangelis - Friends Of Mr. Cairo (CD 1988) US $8.37 Buy It Now 5 days
LP JON & VANGELIS - SHORT STORIES (POLYDOR) UK 1979 ORIGINAL ISSUE ALBUM US $13.44 Buy It Now 5 days
The Best of Jon & Vangelis by Jon & Vangelis (Cassette, Aug-1984, Polydor) US $2.84 Buy It Now 5 days
JON & VANGELIS - "I Hear You Now" 1979 1st France 7" Single NEW - SEALED - (YES) US $22.88 Buy It Now 6 days
The Friends Of Mr Cairo Jon & Vangelis vinyl LP album record UK POLD5039 US $21.04 Buy It Now 6 days
Jon & Vangelis - Best of (CD) - ACCEPTABLE - 24HR POST!!! US $10.12 Buy It Now 6 days
JON & VANGELIS FRIENDS OF MR CAIRO WEST GERMANY CD 1ST US $129.99 Buy It Now 6 days
KRAFTWERK JON & VANGELIS SPANDAU XTC MOBILES BBC TOP POPS TRANS DISC 899 LP 1982 US $84.52 Buy It Now 7 days
JON & VANGELIS FRIENDS OF MR CAIRO VINYL LP AUSTRALIA US $13.98 Buy It Now 7 days
JON & VANGELIS SHORT STORIES VINYL LP AUSTRALIA US $9.32 Buy It Now 7 days
Jon & Vangelis - Friends Of Mr. Cairo [CD New] US $7.57 Buy It Now 7 days
JON & VANGELIS PRIVATE COLLECTION NR MINT LP + INNER 1983 US $15.20 Buy It Now 7 days
JON & VANGELIS I'll Find My Way Home Ex+ Polydor 1981 UK P/S 7" US $6.74 Buy It Now 7 days
"PRIVATE COLLECTION" JON & VANGELIS LP NEAR MINT FAST SHIPPING US $4.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Jon & Vangelis - The Best Of Jon And Vangelis Lp Venezuela US $15.00 Buy It Now 7 days
JON & VANGELIS - FRIENDS OF MR CAIRO NEW CD US $14.30 Buy It Now 7 days
Jon&Vangelis?-Page Of Life-EXTRA RARE ORIGINAL GERMAN MINT 1991 LP/ELECTRONIC- US $39.90 Buy It Now 7 days
Jon & Vangelis - I Hear You Now 45 Polydor Records NM 1979 US $7.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Jon & Vangelis I Hear You Now 7" vinyl single record UK POSP96 POLYDOR 1979 US $13.78 Buy It Now 8 days
Jon & Vangelis vinyl LP album record Private Collection Australian 813174-1 US $29.50 Buy It Now 8 days
Jon & Vangelis - The Friends Of Mr Cairo NEW CD US $8.30 Buy It Now 8 days
JON & VANGELIS - FRIENDS OF MR. CAIRO - NEW CD US $4.56 Buy It Now 8 days
JON & VANGELIS I Hear You Now / Thunder Belgium Polydor 1979 7" Single Anderson US $7.49 Buy It Now 8 days
Private Collection by Jon & Vangelis (CD, Oct-1990, Polydor) US $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
The Best of JON & VANGELIS CD - No booklet US $2.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Jon & Vangelis,CD,The Friends of Mr Cairo,Made in W. Germany,1981 Polydor,Friend US $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Jon & Vangelis - Friends Of Mr. Cairo CD US $12.59 Buy It Now 9 days
Vangelis : PORTRAITS - So Long Ago, So Clear CD Very Best Of Jon US $6.99 Buy It Now 9 days
JON & VANGELIS - Short Stories - Excellent Condition LP Record Polydor POLD 5030 US $13.51 Buy It Now 9 days
JON & VANGELIS - The Friends Of Mr Cairo - Ex Con LP Record Polydor POLD 5053 US $10.14 Buy It Now 9 days
Jon & Vangelis - Short Stories LP. MINT US $4.75 Buy It Now 10 days
The Friends Of Mr. Cairo by Jon & Vangelis US $7.97 Buy It Now 10 days
Jon & Vangelis Friends Of Mr Cairo Us Lp US $8.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Jon & Vangelis Friends Of Mr Cairo White Cover Us Lp US $8.99 Buy It Now 10 days
JON & VANGELIS - FRIENDS OF MR. CAIRO - CD US $9.43 Buy It Now 10 days
JON & VANGELIS - I Hear You Now - Excellent Condition 7" Single Polydor POSP 96 US $6.73 Buy It Now 10 days
JON & VANGELIS - I'll Find My Way Home - Excellent Con 7" Single Polydor JV 1 US $6.74 Buy It Now 10 days
Jon & Vangelis I Hear you now/Thunder Polydor 7" Vinyl Brown Label Ex US $2.45 Buy It Now 10 days
Page of Life by Jon & Vangelis (CD, Feb-1998, Higher Octave) US $5.00 Buy It Now 10 days
JON & VANGELIS Short Stories White Label PROMO LP Record Album US $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
JON & VANGELIS - The Best Of Jon & Vangelis - CD Album *Collection**Hits* US $6.34 Buy It Now 10 days
JON & VANGELIS The Friends of Mr Cairo Vinyl LP Polydor POLD5053 US $16.89 Buy It Now 10 days
Jon Vangelis THE FRIENDS OF MR CAIRO Pop Music Cassette Tape Made Australia 1981 US $23.30 Buy It Now 11 days
JON & VANGELIS PRIVATE COLLECTION **** CD **** Polydor US $12.11 Buy It Now 11 days
JON & VANGELIS LP THE FRIENDS OF MR CAIRO MADE IN AUSTRALIA 1981 US $11.19 Buy It Now 11 days
JON & VANGELIS Private Collection LP Polydor POLH4 US $3.38 Buy It Now 11 days
Jon & Vangelis - Private Collection (CD) - V/GOOD - 24 HR POST!!! US $11.82 Buy It Now 11 days
The Best of Jon & Vangelis CD US $1.89 Buy It Now 11 days
* Jon & Vangelis - The Best Of (1984) Polydor CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 12 days
JON & VANGELIS - LP - THE BEST OF US $14.91 Buy It Now 12 days
Jon & Vangelis - Page Of Life: Remastered Edition Rmst CD US $27.94 Buy It Now 12 days
JON & VANGELIS I'll find my way home 7" POP SYNTH US $3.36 Buy It Now 12 days
Music Of Jon Vangelis / Variou - Music Of Jon Vangelis / Variou (2000) - Us US $0.99 Buy It Now 12 days
The Best Of Jon & Vangelis US $12.46 Buy It Now 12 days
Jon & Vangelis - Page Of Life:supervised Remastered Edition [CD New] US $18.13 Buy It Now 12 days
Private Collection by Jon & Vangelis (Polydor)  Minty CD  New Case  Free Ship US $7.50 Buy It Now 12 days
Jon Anderson - Candle Song (Jon & Vangelis) (CD) 3 Tracks - Mint/New - Fast Post US $25.34 Buy It Now 12 days

More places to buy JON & VANGELIS music online Buy JON & VANGELIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for JON & VANGELIS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

JON & VANGELIS The Best Of Jon & Vangelis ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(43%)

JON & VANGELIS The Best Of Jon & Vangelis reviews

Review by Gatot
3 stars Having collected all albums of this collaborative work between Jon Anderson and Greek composer Vangelis in the format of cassettes, this compilation was my first "budgetary" project to upgrade all of them into CD format. Yep, it was a bold and strategic decision because this compilation enough to bring best memories accummulated since eighties with respect to Jon and Vangelis. (Of course I could not afford to buy LPs when I was a student - how could I man? I was just a poor student with great passion for music. Really great - that's why I collected all my prog music mostly in the format of cassette. Oh, BTW they are all still in a very good condition until now - 600 prog cassettes!).

Two songs really worth your monies: "I'll Find My Way Home" and "The Friends of Mr. Cairo". Both are excellently composed and delivered. You won't regret at all with this compilation CD. BTW, I purchased this at the time for USD 6.00 only. So cheap and ... memorable man! (this is the most important thing. I did not bother to spend USD 12, actually. But what can I say, the CD store offers me with 6? Value for money!).

Unfortunately this compilation is missing one important song and the best song from Jon and vangelis: "Horizon". But it's OK. If you never heard the music of Jon and Vangelis, just purchase this CD. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace will come - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#44306) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 26, 2005

Review by richardh
4 stars Well although this collection lacks Horizon it still stands up well as a compilation.All the songs are top notch.'A Play Within A Play' and 'Friends of Mr Cairo' are the best prog style songs here but I do like the 'poppy' stuff as well.'State Of Independence' was famously covered by Donna Summer with a star studied choir.'I'll Find My Way Home' is superb and a lovely sentiment.'I Hear You Now' shows Jon Andersons spiritual side perfectly.This is all great stuff.4.5 stars.

Send comments to richardh (BETA) | Report this review (#44739) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 29, 2005

Post a review of JON & VANGELIS "The Best Of Jon & Vangelis "