THE BEST OF JON & VANGELIS

Jon & Vangelis The Best Of Jon & Vangelis  album cover

Buy JON & VANGELIS Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1984

1. Italian Song (2:54)
2. I'll Find My Way Home (4:30)
3. State Of Independence (4:22)
4. One More Time (6:16)
5. A Play Within A Play (7:01)
6. The Friends Of Mr. Cairo (11:50)
7. Outside Of This (Inside Of That) (5:03)
8. He Is Sailing (4:11)
9. I Hear You Now (4:48)

Search JON & VANGELIS The Best Of Jon & Vangelis lyrics

Search JON & VANGELIS The Best Of Jon & Vangelis tabs

- Jon Anderson / vocals
- Vangelis / (almost) all instruments
- Carol Kenyon / backing vocals
- Dick Morrisey / flute

LP Polydor Records (1984)

JON & VANGELIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy JON & VANGELIS The Best Of Jon & Vangelis Music

JON VANGELIS GIBB ELTON JOHN DONNA SUMMER ROXY MUSIC KNOPFLER 12" ITALY DJ PROMO US $27.99 Buy It Now 1h 48m
Jon & Vangelis - Private Collection. 1985 Vinyl LP Near Mint US $6.44 Buy It Now 9h 42m
JON & VANGELIS THE FRIENDS OF MR CAIRO 1981 POLYDOR VINYL LP * NEAR MINT VINYL US $16.05 Buy It Now 11h 39m
Jon & Vangelis - Friends of Mr. Cairo (CD, original Polydor, French Import) US $2.95 [0 bids]
The Best of Jon & Vangelis by Jon & Vangelis (Cassette, Aug-1984, Polydor) US $6.99 Buy It Now 15h 28m
Private Collection, Jon & Vangelis, Good Import US $2.25 Buy It Now 15h 35m
Jon & Vangelis - Private Collection (CD) Original Polydor Issue - Fast Postage US $11.28 Buy It Now 16h 45m
JON & VANGELIS - "The Friends Of Mr. Cairo" LP 1981 1st US PROMO w/INNER - (YES) US $21.88 Buy It Now 20h 35m
JON & VANGELIS PAGE OF LIFE CASSETTE US $6.45 Buy It Now 1 day
Jon & Vangelis(Vinyl LP)The Friends Of Mr Cairo-UK-POLD 5039-Polydor-Ex/VG US $10.47 Buy It Now 1 day
Jon & Vangelis - The Friends Of Mr. Cairo Israeli HEBREW SLEEVE Israel LP LISTEN US $9.74 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW - Chronicles by Jon & Vangelis US $3.10 Buy It Now 1 day
Jon & Vangelis The Best Of 8 Track Vinyl LP US $12.10 Buy It Now 1 day
Page of Life:supervised Remastered Edition - Jon & Vangelis New & Sealed CD-JEWE US $31.46 Buy It Now 1 day
Private Collection Jon & Vangelis Audio CD US $14.08 Buy It Now 1 day
CAFE DEL MAR 20TH ANNIVERSARY 2-CD 2000 AFTERLIFE JEAN MICHEL JARRE JON VANGELIS US $4.36 [3 bids]
JON & VANGELIS The Friends Of Mr Cairo LP I'll Find My Way Home US $17.74 Buy It Now 1 day
JON & VANGELIS (CHRONICLES) 1994 Import Rock CD - 14 Trax - Jon Anderson - YES US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Jon & Vangelis - Short Stories - RARE Israel Made Israeli LP Prog LISTEN US $14.24 Buy It Now 2 days
JON & VANGELIS - PRIVATE COLLECTION - Tape, Polish pressing US $14.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Jon & Vangelis - Page Of Life: Remastered Edition Rmst CD US $27.94 Buy It Now 2 days
VINYL LP - JON VANGELIS - SHORT STORIES - 2442 169 US $14.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Jon & Vangelis - Best Of - RARE Israel Israeli LISTEN / Synth-Ambient-Prog US $18.99 Buy It Now 2 days
JON & VANGELIS I'll Find My Way Home 7" 45 US $3.95 Buy It Now 2 days
JON & VANGELIS - The Best Of Jon & Vangelis (West German 9 Tk CD Album) US $6.44 Buy It Now 2 days
JON & VANGELIS: Private Collection: CD NEW US $8.74 Buy It Now 2 days
Page of Life by Jon & Vangelis (CD, Feb-1998, Higher Octave) US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Best of Jon & Vangelis by Jon & Vangelis (CD, Aug-1984, Polydor) US $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Private Collection by Jon & Vangelis (CD, Polydor) US $3.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Jon & Vangelis - Best of (CD 1984). Excellent condition US $1.21 [0 bids]
JON & VANGELIS"FRIENDS OF MR CAIRO"LP;1981;YES RELATED US $16.13 Buy It Now 3 days
Jon & Vangelis - Best of Jon & Vangelis (CD 1984) US $7.98 Buy It Now 3 days
JON & VANGELIS - Private Collection CD US $10.47 Buy It Now 3 days
Jon & Vangelis - Private Collection (CD 2003) US $7.98 Buy It Now 3 days
MUSIC VINYL LP JON & VANGELIS POLH 6 THE BEST OF US $5.63 Buy It Now 3 days
JON & VANGELIS - THE BEST OF (1984) CD Album US $1.61 [0 bids]
The Best of Jon & Vangelis by Jon & Vangelis (Cassette, Aug-1984, Polydor) US $4.00 Buy It Now 3 days
JON & VANGELIS, SHORT STORIES - LP RECORD US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Jon & Vangelis - The Friends of Mr. Cairo| West Germany | Rare | OOP US $10.99 Buy It Now 3 days
1984 Jon & Vangelis - The Best Of (Polydor) US $1.61 [0 bids]
JON & VANGELIS - PRIVATE COLLECTION [JON & VANGELIS] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $6.26 Buy It Now 3 days
JON & VANGELIS Chronicles CD US $8.74 Buy It Now 3 days
JON & VANGELIS - SHORT STORIES 1992 UK CD * NEW * US $11.28 Buy It Now 4 days
VANGELIS / JON & VANGELIS TWO VINYL LP OFFER*BOTH BEST OF ALBUMS*NEAR MINT VINYL US $20.89 Buy It Now 4 days
Jon & Vangelis PRIVATE COLLECTION vinyl LP 1983 Polydor Near Mint US $9.66 Buy It Now 4 days
JON & VANGELIS SHORT STORIES ORIGINAL UK 33rpm LP VERY GOOD+ VINYL US $2.42 [0 bids]
Jon & Vangelis - The Friends Of Mr. Cairo - 2383 609 Vinyl LP Album Germany US $8.07 [0 bids]
Private Collection by Jon & Vangelis US $10.49 Buy It Now 4 days
Short Stories - Jon & Vangelis (CD) US $20.79 Buy It Now 4 days
Jon & Vangelis - The Friends of Mr Cairo 7" Vinyl Single Picture Sleeve US $12.89 Buy It Now 4 days
3 Jon & Vangelis CD's Private Collection, Short Stories, The Friends of Mr Cairo US $18.00 Buy It Now 4 days
JON & VANGELIS THE FRIENDS OF Mr CAIRO PAPER LABELS CASSETTE US $8.07 Buy It Now 4 days
GREEK Demis Roussos sings Cat Stevens, Jon & Vangelis, "Adagio" CD SEALED US $14.19 Buy It Now 4 days
Donna Summer "State ofIndependence"/Love Is Just aBreath Away"82 WB Jon US $2.40 Buy It Now 4 days
Jon & Vangelis " The Best Of.." CD (Polydor/PolyGram 1984 USA) US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Jon & Vangelis - The Best of (CD 1984) US $8.05 Buy It Now 5 days
Jon & Vangelis He Is Sailing (PS) 7"Single US $9.28 Buy It Now 5 days
Jon & Vangelis I'll Find My Way Home 7"Single US $8.07 Buy It Now 5 days
JON & VANGELIS - STATE OF INDEPENDENCE 7" VINYL PS US $10.47 Buy It Now 5 days
Jon & Vangelis - Thr Friends Of Mr Cairo 1981 Ex/Ex Polydor POLD33 US $32.25 Buy It Now 5 days
JON AND VANGELIS BEST OF JON & VANGELIS 1984 UK PRESSED VINYL LP NEAR MINT ITEM US $14.44 Buy It Now 5 days
JON & VANGELIS - Private Collection - Ex Con LP Record US $14.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Jon & Vangelis - The Best Of Jon & Vangelis NEW CD US $7.24 Buy It Now 5 days
JON & VANGELIS - Short Stories - Excellent Condition LP Record Polydor POLD 5030 US $14.50 Buy It Now 5 days
JON & VANGELIS - The Friends Of Mr Cairo - Ex Con LP Record Polydor POLD 5053 US $12.89 Buy It Now 5 days
JON & VANGELIS "PRIVATE COLLECTION" 1983 FRANCE SEALED US $4.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Jon & Vangelis - Best Of, Original 1984 CD in LN Condition with Art in Case US $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
The Best of Jon & Vangelis by Jon & Vangelis (CD, Aug-1984, Polydor) US $10.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Jon & Vangelis Cuentos Cortos RARE Different Sleeve LP US $9.74 Buy It Now 6 days
JON & VANGELIS Lot of 2 LPs Mr. Cairo/Short Stories VG+ & EX Polydor Canada US $5.32 Buy It Now 6 days
Jon & Vangelis LP Friends of Mr. Cairo Polydor US $14.99 Buy It Now 6 days
JON & VANGELIS The Friends of Mr Cairo LP ex-YES JON ANDERSON ORIGINAL 1st press US $6.99 Buy It Now 6 days
JON & VANGELIS Short Stories LP ex-YES JON ANDERSON ORIGINAL US press US $6.99 Buy It Now 6 days
JON & VANGELIS - I Hear You Now - Ex Con 7" Single US $6.44 Buy It Now 6 days
JON & VANGELIS - I Hear You Now - 1979 UK Juke Box 7" vinyl single US $16.11 Buy It Now 6 days
Jon & Vangelis The Friends Of Mr. Cairo (4116) Polydor (1981) POLD 5053 - 12" LP US $12.89 Buy It Now 6 days
JON & VANGELIS THE FRIENDS OF MR. CARO INC. TITLE TRACK/ BACK TO SCHOOL VINYL LP US $6.44 Buy It Now 7 days
Jon & Vangelis(Vinyl LP)Short Stories-Polydor-POLD 5030-UK-VG/VG US $6.44 Buy It Now 7 days
JON & VANGELIS - Private Collection - Excellent Con LP Record Polydor POLH 4 US $14.49 Buy It Now 7 days
JON & VANGELIS-BEST OF ..-RARE 1984 GREEK NM LP/YES/PROG-ROCK/NEW AGE/ELECTRONIC US $24.90 Buy It Now 7 days
Jon & Vangelis - Short Stories ( CD 2002 NEW ) US $14.50 Buy It Now 7 days
Vangelis,Vangelis,Jon & Vangelis : Portraits (So Long Ago, So Clear) CD (2000) US $3.96 Buy It Now 7 days
JON & VANGELIS private collection Lp RECORD MODERN CLASSICAL BALLAD KOREAN RARE! US $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
JON & VANGELIS Friends Of Mr. Cairo 1981 Canadian Polydor Records 7" Single US $8.49 Buy It Now 7 days
JON & VANGELIS LP The Friends Of Mr. Cairo ~ ORIG '81 POLYDOR ~ SYNTH POP ~ MINT US $4.00 [0 bids]
Jon & Vangelis - Short Stories 12" LP on Polydor POLD2442169 Plays Excellent ++ US $8.07 Buy It Now 8 days
Jon & Vangelis Friends Of Mr Cairo German Cd US $8.99 Buy It Now 8 days
JON & VANGELIS - I'll find my way home - 1981 UK 7" Vinyl Single US $8.05 Buy It Now 8 days
JON & VANGELIS SHORT STORIES ,YES, FRENCH LP VINYL US $14.00 Buy It Now 9 days
JON & VANGELIS - 3 x 7"I'LL FIND MY WAY HOME + P/S EXC US $9.66 Buy It Now 9 days
Jon & Vangelis(Vinyl LP)The Friends Of Mr Cairo-UK-POLD 5039-Polydor-Ex/VG US $11.39 Buy It Now 9 days
Jon & Vangelis(Vinyl LP)Short Stories-Polydor-POLD 5030-UK-VG/VG US $6.99 Buy It Now 9 days
CASSETTE: JON & VANGELIS Friends of Mr Cairo POP SYNTH US $4.02 Buy It Now 9 days
JON & VANGELIS Friends Of Mr. Cairo 8 Track Tape US $12.88 Buy It Now 9 days
JON & VANGELIS-THE BEST OF JON & VANGELIS-9 TRACK CD-MADE IN WEST GERMANY US $10.10 Buy It Now 9 days
Jon & Vangelis I'll Find My Way Home UK 7" vinyl single record JV1 POLYDOR US $16.03 Buy It Now 10 days

More places to buy JON & VANGELIS music online Buy JON & VANGELIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for JON & VANGELIS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

JON & VANGELIS The Best Of Jon & Vangelis ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(45%)

JON & VANGELIS The Best Of Jon & Vangelis reviews

Review by Gatot
3 stars Having collected all albums of this collaborative work between Jon Anderson and Greek composer Vangelis in the format of cassettes, this compilation was my first "budgetary" project to upgrade all of them into CD format. Yep, it was a bold and strategic decision because this compilation enough to bring best memories accummulated since eighties with respect to Jon and Vangelis. (Of course I could not afford to buy LPs when I was a student - how could I man? I was just a poor student with great passion for music. Really great - that's why I collected all my prog music mostly in the format of cassette. Oh, BTW they are all still in a very good condition until now - 600 prog cassettes!).

Two songs really worth your monies: "I'll Find My Way Home" and "The Friends of Mr. Cairo". Both are excellently composed and delivered. You won't regret at all with this compilation CD. BTW, I purchased this at the time for USD 6.00 only. So cheap and ... memorable man! (this is the most important thing. I did not bother to spend USD 12, actually. But what can I say, the CD store offers me with 6? Value for money!).

Unfortunately this compilation is missing one important song and the best song from Jon and vangelis: "Horizon". But it's OK. If you never heard the music of Jon and Vangelis, just purchase this CD. Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace will come - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#44306) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 26, 2005

Review by richardh
4 stars Well although this collection lacks Horizon it still stands up well as a compilation.All the songs are top notch.'A Play Within A Play' and 'Friends of Mr Cairo' are the best prog style songs here but I do like the 'poppy' stuff as well.'State Of Independence' was famously covered by Donna Summer with a star studied choir.'I'll Find My Way Home' is superb and a lovely sentiment.'I Hear You Now' shows Jon Andersons spiritual side perfectly.This is all great stuff.4.5 stars.

Send comments to richardh (BETA) | Report this review (#44739) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 29, 2005

Post a review of JON & VANGELIS "The Best Of Jon & Vangelis "