FOOTAGE II

Camel Footage II album cover

Buy CAMEL Music
DVD/Video, released in 2005

1. Aristillus (Intro)
2. Arubaluba (Guildford Civic Hall, 1973)
3. White Rider (Hammersmith Odeon, 1976)
4. Another Night (Hammersmith Odeon, 1976)
5. Rhayader (Sight and Sound at The Hippodrome, 1977)
6. Rhayader Goes To Town (Sight & Sound The Hippodrome 1977)
7. Skylines (Sight and Sound at The Hippodrome, 1977)
8. Highways Of The Sun (Sight & Sound, The Hippodrome, 1977)
9. Never Let Go (Sight and Sound at The Hippodrome, 1977)
10. Lies (The Old Grey Whistle Test, 1981)
11. Drafted (Hammersmith Odeon, 1984)
12. Slow Yourself Down (Acoustic version at The Troubadour, Los Angeles, 2000)
13. Eyes Of Ireland (Acoustic version at The Troubadour, Los Angeles, 2000)
14. Fox Hill (The Catalyst, Santa Cruz, 2003)
15. The Last Farewell (Outro)

Search CAMEL Footage II lyrics

Search CAMEL Footage II tabs

... coming soon ...

2005 Camel Productions, CP808DVD

and to NotAProghead for the last updates

CAMEL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAMEL Footage II Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
MoonmadnessMoonmadness
Polygram UK 2002
Camel- MirageCamel- Mirage
Universal I.S. 2002
The Snow GooseThe Snow Goose
Camel Productions 2013
CamelCamel
MSI:UNIVERSAL/UM3 2002
Rainbows End: A Camel Anthology 1973-1985Rainbows End: A Camel Anthology 1973-1985
Box set · Import · Remastered
CD breathless ~ USD $15.01
CD i can see your house from here ~ USD $15.01
LP moonmadness ~ USD $25.10
LP underage ~ USD $31.41

More places to buy CAMEL music online Buy CAMEL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CAMEL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CAMEL Footage II ratings distribution

CAMEL Footage II reviews

Review by memowakeman
3 stars Second Footage, have a good time!

Some years ago a couple of DVDs with the name of "Footage" were released; I previously reviewed the first one, now it is time for the second one.

This DVD contains videos from different Camel performances through the years, from the 70s to the 00s, of course with their different line-ups and musical tendencies, so in my opinion this is a nice way to know this band, and explore in brief moments their different eras. The introduction is "Aristillus" (as it was in the first Footage) and then again, the videos appear in chronological order.

Kicking off with "Arubaluba" performed in 1973 with that classic line-up of Latimer, Ferguson, Bardens and Andy Ward, so here we can appreciate a piece of their earlier works, then a couple of songs performed in 1976 which are "White Rider" and "Another Night", a couple of lesser known songs from their albums I may say, though as good as the well known ones.

Next 5 songs in a row from a performance in 1977 at The Hippodrome; in the first Footage we could see other songs from this same concert, here, with a new line-up including Richard Sinclair and Mel Collins, we can enjoy some beautiful and well played songs, "Rhayader", "Rhayader Goes To Town", "Skylines", "Highways of the Sun" and "Never Let Go", some great songs from 3 different 70s Camel albums, this is probably my favourite part of the DVD, because it shows some of the band´s finest songs.

Next, reaching the 80s shows, we have "Lies" from 1981, and "Drafted" from 1984, a couple of weaker songs from weaker albums as well, or at least not my real cup of tea, so this part might be skipped.

The last part contains 3 songs from 2 different performances during the 00s, the first two from 2000, and acoustic versions of "Slow Yourself Down" and "Eyes of Ireland", where Camel was basically Andy Latimer and Colin Bass, the first song is very nice, while the second one in my opinion is totally beautiful. And the last song is "Fox Hill" which honestly is not their best, Colin Bass´vocals are not my cup of tea at all here, they sing like telling a story, but anyway the music is good I believe.

This is another nice DVD, you can have a good time here without a doubt, it has it's great and not as great moments, exciting and boring songs, but overall it is pretty good, I would recommend it to those who want to go through the different Camel eras, of course if you can know the band well, you should listen to CD albums first, but anyway this is nice.

My final grade 3 stars.

Enjoy it!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#223133) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, June 25, 2009

4 stars Here's another bunch of performances from the various Camel line-ups from the first to the last, at least to this day. The members keep coming in and leaving, but the one thing that doesn't change is the fact that Camel is an extraordinarily tight live band. The highlights to me are the two n ... (read more)

Report this review (#87339) | Posted by Pekka | Tuesday, August 15, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Another release by Camel Productions for the fans, featuring some live performances through the years (mostly old time Camel songs, thankfully) and also through the bands lineup changes over the years. This aspect also makes this DVD quite interesting (apart from the fact that it comes signed ... (read more)

Report this review (#53593) | Posted by | Thursday, October 27, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CAMEL "Footage II"