25TH BIRTHDAY PARTY

Buy GONG Music
Live, released in 1995

CD 1 (67:47)
1. Thom Intro (1:20)
2. Floating into a Birthday Gig (5:44)
3. You Can't Kill Me (6:20)
4. Radio Gnome 25 (7:06)
5. I Am Your Pussy (4:52)
6. Pot Head Pixies (2:52)
7. Never Glid Before (5:43)
8. Sad Street (6:24)
9. Eat That Phonebook (3:27)
10. Gnomic Address (1:35)
11. Flute Salad (2:34)
12. Oily Way (3:30)
13. Outer Temple/Inner Temple (5:34)
14. She is the Great Goddess (3:12)
15. IAOM Riff (7:48)

CD 2 (41:58)
1. Clouds Again (9:59)
2. Tri-Cycle Gliss (10:44)
3. Get a Dinner (2:02)
4. Zero Where are You? (1:29)
5. Be Who You Are My Friends (2:32)
6. It's the World of Illusion (2:58)
7. Why Don't You Try (2:18)
8. I Am You (6:34)
9. Introducing the Musicians (3:00)

Search GONG 25th Birthday Party lyrics

- Pip Pyle / drums
- Steffi Sharpstrings / guitar, gliss guitar, vocals
- Gili Smyth / space whisper, vocals

2 CD Voiceprint/GAS 101CD

Thanks to BaldJean for the addition

GONG MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GONG 25th Birthday Party Music

25th Birthday Party 199425th Birthday Party 1994
Gas Records UK 1995
CD continental circus + ~ USD $16.12
CD magic brother ~ USD $16.28
CD the history & the mystery ~ USD $15.01
CD you ~ USD $14.50

More places to buy GONG music online Buy GONG & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GONG DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GONG 25th Birthday Party ratings distribution

GONG 25th Birthday Party reviews

Review by soundsweird
3 stars I'd love to give this double-cd live album four stars, but it has a fairly major problem: the sound is very reverberant. It reminds me of many bootleg live recordings I've heard that have good fidelity, but just too much reverb due to the fact that they were not taken directly from the soundboard. Perhaps the intention was to give the recording a more "you are there" feel, but other live Gong recordings I've heard do not share this quality. Performances are good, the song selection is good (if typical), but it's not easy for me to get past that "wet" sound...

Send comments to soundsweird (BETA) | Report this review (#51687) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, October 14, 2005

2 stars I had high hopes for this recording after all, its got Tim and steffi. Why doesnt it work after all it should be a classic. A big big problem is the sound this is incredible wearing to listen to. I have heard many way better boot legs and also way better sets than this. I believe a good time w ... (read more)

Report this review (#92832) | Posted by burgersoft777 | Sunday, October 01, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of GONG "25th Birthday Party"