STORIE FUORI DAL TEMPO

Conqueror Storie Fuori Dal Tempo album cover

Buy CONQUEROR Music
Studio Album, released in 2005

1. Ouverture (6:00)
2. Mosaico di Colori (5:13)
3. No Photo (7:07)
4. Pagine di Poesie (6:45)
5. Klaus (5:42)

- Sabrina Rigano / flute, saxophone
- Fabio Ucchino / bass
- Natale Russo / drums, percussions

Guest musicians:
- Antonella Cernuto / harp (1, 6)
- Vincenzo Cavalli / choir (4)

CD Ma.Ra.Cash Records MRC 006 (2005)

Thanks to geezer for the addition

CONQUEROR MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CONQUEROR Storie Fuori Dal Tempo Music

Jesu Conqueror Sealed Cd US $9.99 [0 bids]
Sadistik Exekution - Kaos PATCH Revenge Conqueror Portal Archgoat US $10.00 Buy It Now 4h 46m
Kryst Of Conqueror - Deliver Us From Evil US $19.99 Buy It Now 7h 47m
RARE Conqueror Records 78 RPM - 2 Gospel Records US $12.99 [0 bids]
IBEX THRONE Total Inversion CD Krieg Beherit Blasphemy Black Witchery Conqueror US $3.99 [0 bids]
Arkansas Woodchopper "The Last Great Roundup " 78 RPM Conqueror (7882) - 1931 US $9.99 Buy It Now 14h 44m
Karl & Hardy (Harty) "There's a Beautiful Home" 78 RPM Conqueror (8605) - 1935 US $9.99 Buy It Now 14h 44m
MIGHTY CONQUEROR 45 Is You Straight / For Cough KON QUEST Calypso #A285 US $16.00 Buy It Now 16h 3m
PECK'S MALE Quartette - Going Down the Valley / Oh I Want To See CONQUEROR 78 US $7.95 Buy It Now 16h 19m
AXIS OF ADVANCE - The List CONQUEROR BLASPHEMY WARMARCH DESTROYER 666 ALLFATHER US $6.99 [0 bids]
JOE REEVES....FRAIL WILDWOOD FLOWER...1928 CONQUEROR-7264...78 US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Clark Sisters - Conqueror "More Than A Conqueror" "I Won't Let Go" lp record US $29.95 [0 bids]
Reggae 45 Roots LEVI ROOTS It A Fi Bun CONQUEROR Records US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
REVENGE Victory Intolerance Mastery CD ultra-noisy brutal black metal Conqueror US $10.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Gene Autry Tumbling Tumbleweeds / Old Missouri Moon 78 E '35 Conqueror 8465 US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LINVAL THOMPSON**JAH JAH IS THE CONQUEROR**CD US $17.50 Buy It Now 1 day
LINVAL THOMPSON**JAH JAH IS THE CONQUEROR**VINYL US $17.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Johnny Johnson Orchestra Conqueror 8550 Casini Club Red Sails in Sunset 78 US $7.99 [0 bids]
Rudy Vallee Connecticut Yankees Conqueror 8649 Glory of Love She Shall Have Musi US $7.99 [0 bids]
Dick Messner Orchestra Treasure Isl Johnny Hamp Conqueror 8571 Thanks Million 78 US $7.99 [0 bids]
Jack Fulton Conqueror 8554 The Rose in Her Hair In a Little Gypsy Tea Room 78 US $7.99 [0 bids]
29 different 10" 78 Record sleeves, Supertone, Banner, Conqueror, Brunswick, etc US $19.95 [1 bids]
Johnny Johnson Orchestra Jack Shilkret Conqueror Robins Roses Is It True Dixie? US $6.99 [0 bids]
Chick Bullock His Levee Loungers Conqueror Y O U You Johnny Johnson All My Life US $9.99 [0 bids]
Heresiarch Hammer Of Intransigence MLP Diocletion Conqueror Blasphemy US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Righteous Are the Conqueror by Michael Prophet (CD, Aug-2009, Greensleeves... US $7.93 Buy It Now 1 day
Conqueror War Cult Supremacy CD Metal US $6.66 [0 bids]
JOHN KIRBY Blue Skies/ Royal Garden Blues 10" 78 Conqueror 9505 US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CONQUEROR War Cult Supremacy LP MERCILESS REC blasphemy revenge beherit archgoat US $79.99 [0 bids]
Billy Pierce Quartet- William the Conqueror- new/sealed cassette tape- rare? US $9.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MICHAEL PROPHET - RIGHTEOUS ARE THE CONQUEROR LP - GREENSLEEVES - REGGAE - NICE! US $33.83 Buy It Now 1 day
Vintage 78 RPM Records-Conqueror-Arkansas Woodchopper/Westerners/Martin Roberts US $3.50 [0 bids]
Vintage 78RPM Records-Conqueror-Will Osborne/Skyland Scotty/Arkansas Woodchopper US $3.50 [0 bids]
Vintage 78 RPM Records- Conqueror - Arkansas Woodchopper US $3.50 [0 bids]
Vintage 78 RPM Records-Conqueror-Bing Crosby; Red Foley & Lulu Belle; Lulu Belle US $3.50 [0 bids]
Wargoatcult/Ravendark's Monarchal Canticle - Bestial Supremacy, New, Conqueror US $8.00 [0 bids]
CARTER FAMILY CONQUEROR 8539 LET'S BE LOVERS AGAIN COUNTRY 78 RPM US $49.99 [0 bids]
GENE AUTRY CONQUEROR 8629 NOBODY'S DARLING BUT MINE MEXICALI ROSE COUNTRY 78 RPM US $24.99 [0 bids]
JOHN THE CONQUEROR**GOOD LIFE**VINYL US $22.50 Buy It Now 2 days
PSEUDOGOD backpatch New PATCH Blasphemy Revenge Beherit Inquisition Conqueror US $9.99 [1 bids]
Rare old Conqueror 78 FRANK LUTHER TRIP new 21 years Innocent Prisoner US $8.99 [0 bids]
HOOSIER HOT SHOTS CONQUEROR 9659 WILLIE WILLIE WILL YA? US $15.99 [0 bids]
Faine,Leanne & Favor - Conqueror [CD New] US $12.90 Buy It Now 2 days
Jackson Browne: Time the Conqueror [2008] Very Good Full-Length Promo Advance CD US $10.16 Buy It Now 2 days
Gene Krupa/Jack Leonard 78 Conqueror 9596 Oh! They're Makin' Me All Over in E- US $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
78 - 13BB - DANCE/MARIMBA - CONQUEROR 7600 - ARGINTINE MARIMBA PLAYERS US $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Kryst The Conqueror- Deliver Us From Evil; MISFITS, Doyle, Jerry Only **RARE** US $49.99 [0 bids]
" Kull: The Conqueror " Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 1st/class mailing US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
must missa - martyr of wrath, aura noir archgoat conqueror witchaven desaster US $5.99 [0 bids]
BLUES 78, BESSIE JACKSON on CONQUEROR 8559, VG+ US $306.00 [6 bids]
CONQUEROR - MADAME ZELLE (IMPORT) NEW CD US $40.30 Buy It Now 2 days
Jesu "Conqueror" CD '07 Godflesh Nadja Mogwai Neurosis Isis Cult of Luna Rosetta US $8.99 [0 bids]
THE CONQUEROR'S, LP, #603 US $2.99 [0 bids]
78RPM Conqueror 7908 Gene Autry, Silver Haired Daddy, Mississippi Valley Blu VG- US $11.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Gene Autry "Yellow Rose Of Texas / Gosh! I..." 78 RPM Conqueror (8096) - 1933 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CHICK BULLOCK "Blossoms On Broadway"-"You Can't Stop Me From Dreamin'" CONQUEROR US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Black Witchery Conqueror split ORIG1PRESS LP blasphemy revenge archgoat US $99.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ROY SMECK TRIO "I'll Get By" / "Carolina Moon" CONQUEROR 7244 Hawaiian Guitar 78 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Lot 8 Vintage 10" Record Paper Sleeves Melotone Coral Conqueror Columbia Wards US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Leanne & Favor Faine - Conqueror CD US $16.52 Buy It Now 3 days
MICHAEL PROPHET RIGHTEOUS ARE THE CONQUEROR LP VINYL NEW US $18.65 Buy It Now 3 days
JACKSON BROWNE TIME CONQUEROR CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
78RPM Conqueror 8571 Johnny Hamp, Thanks a Million/Dick Messner, Treasure Isl sV US $13.95 Buy It Now 3 days
CREMATION black death cult SILVER LP LIMIT 100 conqueror black witchery beherit US $55.00 Buy It Now 3 days
CONQUEROR - Big Youth (R34594) US $25.44 Buy It Now 3 days
Conqueror Record US $2.55 Buy It Now 3 days
BOB MARLEY AND THE WAILERS DOPPY CONQUEROR 7" UK UPSETTER ORIGINAL EXCELLENT US $254.58 Buy It Now 3 days
78RPM Conqueror 7945 Welling + McGhee, Im Bound 4 Promised Land/On Sunny Side sV US $44.95 Buy It Now 3 days
CONQUEROR RELIGIOUS 78 Record I'M Homesick For HEAVEN Tonight 7799 McCRAVY US $2.99 [0 bids]
Conqueror Label 7992 & 7993 Two Old 78 rpm Holiday Records US $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Conqueror - 74 Giorni [CD New] US $32.20 Buy It Now 3 days
Johnny Johnson/Bert Block 78 Conqueror #8902 V Condition US $11.50 Buy It Now 3 days
MAD PROFESSOR/WILLIAM THE CONQUEROR/WENDY WALKER - Dub In D Minor - 12" US $19.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Buddy Spencer Trio 78 Conqueror 8272 V Condition US $7.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Ritchie Blackmore Rainbow The Conqueror Japan LP Obi US $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days
GOATVERMIN s/t MC Conqueror Revenge (can) Vomitchapel Lord Diabolus Blasphemy US $6.20 Buy It Now 3 days
Terror Fabulous ?- Love Me As I Am / Man Like Me ORIG UK 12" NEAR MINT Conqueror US $8.47 Buy It Now 3 days
Conqueror - Madame Zelle CD US $33.02 Buy It Now 3 days
CONQUEROR -STEMS-JAPAN CD Gi35 US $37.99 Buy It Now 4 days
KRYST THE CONQUEROR - DELIVER US FROM EVIL CD JEFF SCOTT SOTO STRYPER US $9.90 [0 bids]
More Than A Conqueror (FOCLC Mass Choir) US $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Carson Robison Trio "Twenty-One Years" 78 RPM Conqueror Records (7898) US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
SACAMENTARY ABOLISHMENT RIVER OF CORTICONE 1996 BLASPHEMY CONQUEROR PROCLAMATION US $78.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Frank Verna(7" Vinyl)The Conqueror-Brunswick-45-05548-UK-VG/VG US $16.96 Buy It Now 4 days
THE GATES OF SLUMBER Conqueror CD new sealed Profound Lore US $5.00 [0 bids]
MORBID GOAT FORNICATOR Nuclear Vaticano CD ultra-noisy bestial death, conqueror US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Karl Davis (Karl & Harty) "My Blue-eyed Boy " 78 RPM Conqueror (8616) - 1935 US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
RARE Prairie Ramblers 78 "This World Is Not My Home" on Conqueror Label US $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Joe Haymes & His Orch.- CONQUEROR 8804 -The Love Bug Will Bite You US $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
LEANNE FAINE - THE CONQUEROR * - NEW CD US $12.90 Buy It Now 4 days
RARE OST Pelle The Conqueror and My Life as a Dog made in France record US $59.95 [0 bids]
CONQUEROR EMBROIDERED PATCH US $6.66 Buy It Now 4 days
Gene Autry Trio - CONQUEROR 8465 - Tumbling Tumbleweeds US $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
JACK BERGER's HOTEL ASTOR Orchestra on EXCELLENT E- 1931 Conqueror 7688 US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Time the Conqueror [Digipak] by Jackson Browne (CD, Sep-2008, Inside Recordings) US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Kryst the Conqueror - Super Rare OOP Sealed Cassette US $32.50 Buy It Now 4 days
CONQUEROR - War.Cult.Supremacy DLP ( Domini Inferi - Revenge - Godless North ) US $33.00 Buy It Now 4 days
BILL COX...FATE OF WILL ROGERS & WILEY POST...1935 CONQUEROR-8543...78 US $8.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Bunny Wailer "Conqueror" Reggae 12" Solominic mp3 US $7.99 [0 bids]
78 - 13BB - DANCE - CONQUEROR 8083 - OWEN FALLON AND HIS CALIFORNIANS US $6.00 Buy It Now 5 days

More places to buy CONQUEROR music online Buy CONQUEROR & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CONQUEROR DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CONQUEROR Storie Fuori Dal Tempo ratings distribution

CONQUEROR Storie Fuori Dal Tempo reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
3 stars In 2003 the promising Italian progrock band Conqueror released their eponymous debut album, two years later we could enjoy the successor entitled Storie Fuori Dal Tempo. The sound is in the vein of the debut CD but the band has matured on all levels, also due to the contributions of new member Sabrina Rigano and two guest musicians (on harp and choir). The compositions are melodic and tasteful, despite some hints from early Camel and Marillion the Italians succeed to present a quite original blend of symphonic prog, classical and folk. It's not loaded with amazing complexity or virtuosic soli but Conqueror takes you on a pleasant musical journey with lots of variety, very flowing with tasteful work on guitar, keyboards, saxophone and flute. The first composition Ouverture delivers many shifting moods, from dreamy with flute to bombastic with bass pedals and fluent with delicate synthesizer flights. The Eastern sounding song No Photo contains a captivating atmosphere with lots of flute along a fiery guitar solo, classical piano and - flute and a mid-tempo with saxophone. The absolute highlight is their 'magnum opus' entitled Morgan (more than 30 minute): many changing climates, in the first part wonderful interplay between Fender Rhodes piano and fiery guitar, then powerful saxophone and classical piano and flute, halfway more bombastic with synthesizer, organ and propulsive guitar riffs and finally very compelling symphonic prog featuring a wide range of instruments, from harp, classical piano and clarinet to soaring keyboards with a sensitive guitar solo, this is Progheaven!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#127499) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Review by Tarcisio Moura
4 stars Excellent new generation italian prog band! Conqueror has some nice melodies and a modern sound that does not deny any 70s italian symphonic tradition. Simona Rigano has a beautiful voice and is also a brilliant keyboards woman. All the vocals are in italian and thsi language is very fiting for this kind of music. The flute and guitar interplay is their trademark, but Sabrina Rigano also plays some nice sax solos (specially the soprano sax).

Its the kind of album you hear from beginning to end with the same pleasure. Of course the last song, the 30 minute epic Morgana is the highlight, with its shifting moods and rhythms, nice solos and overall working concept. But the whole CD is actually very good and it will please any prog lover who enjoys melodic music. Im looking forward to hear more from this group. A nice surprise! Recommended!

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#135210) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Review by andrea
4 stars "Storie fuori dal tempo" is the second album of Conqueror and it was released in 2005, two years after the good debut work "Istinto". The line-up features the veterans Natale Russo (drums and percussions) and Simona Rigano (vocals, keyboards and synth) along with new members Sabrina Rigano (flute and saxophone), Tino Nastasi (guitars) and Fabio Ucchino (bass and pedal bass). The sound quality of the recording is excellent and the new members seem to get along perfectly with the rest of the band. The song-writing is good and the band did a good job of combining their own ideas and feelings with sources of inspiration ranging from classical music to Italian prog bands like PFM, BMS, Le Orme or Goblin...

The opener "Ouverture", featuring well balanced changes of rhythm and melodic passages, is an instrumental that grows like a blossoming flower leading to the dreamy "Mosaico di colori", where the vocals of Simona Rigano soar light weaving a beautiful melody... "My light thoughts travel and blow away as eagles / In a free wind, they run and foreign memories write the epilogue... White clouds get lost in a coloured mosaic..."

"No Photo" is hypnotic and suggestive, featuring an Oriental flavour... Here you can lose yourself under "a ray of moonlight" that seems come out from "The Book Of One Thousand And One Nights" while Simona Rigano's vocals could remind you of an ethereal modern Scheherazade... "Now I see again a shadow beside me / It is something I have known for a long time / It grazes me and then it looks at me, here it is, near me / But what's reality? / If we are prisoners of the world where we live / That decides for us, solitary shipwrecked persons, who sail without being free..."

"Pagine di poesie" is another good track that in some passages reminds me of PFM's "Impressioni di settembre". Lyrics describe in a poetic way a meeting with an old fisherman...

In "Klaus" quiet melodic passages are well intertwined with more pulsing moments, as if "sounds and voices were looking for an illusion in the silence"...

The final track "Morgana" is a long suite inspired by the Sicilian folklore where you can find a blend of Celtic and Mediterranean elements... It tells the story of Morgan le Fay (Fata Morgana), a sorceress who escaped from Camelot on a ship and landed on the Sicilian shores where she built a crystal palace... "The dream lives once again, renews spells, loves and madness...". The music flows dreamy with many changes of atmosphere and mood while the band showcase great musicianship and inspired song-writing skills...

On the whole, "Storie fuori dal tempo", is really an album that is worth listening to...

Send comments to andrea (BETA) | Report this review (#148809) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, November 04, 2007

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars Would you have read some reviews of mine, you would know that I am quite reluctant with the five stars rating. Five per cent of them do reach the maximum score. Which is just nothing but normal in my opinion.

The debut of this great band was such a case. "Istinto" is a true masterpiece as far as I am concerned. I am extremely pleased that they are going to be present at the prog conference in THE temple of prog music in Belgium (October 19th, Spirit Of 66).

It is true to say that I just adore such bands who are conveying so much passion through their music. I am very lucky with "Conqueror" since their approach is original and can't really be compared here with the giants of the past.

I am almost breathless when I listen to this band. Am I captivated? Maybe. None the less, the music displayed in this album is heavenly above average. I would just add that most of the songs are creative and genuine. But isn't it the true aspect of this marvelous Italian genre?

Some of you might know that my early feelings (back to 1974) for this wonderful music were provided by my (Italian) cousin Marco. He was the one who introduced me to many great bands (and not only Italian ones). And I will always be grateful to him for this..

Vocals at times are very special. Would you believe that the leading role is played by a lady? Simona is so good, clever and skilled. I can't wait to see the band rather soon. If they are able to reproduce their studio albums on stage, it should be a marvel of a concert. But I'll keep you posted.

To be honest, "Storie Fuori Dal Tempo" is just shy of "Istinto". If ever you are looking to some modern Italian music, I can only recommend you to listen to this wonderful album. And later on to their previous one. They are such an amazing band...

Four stars for "Storie...".

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#181850) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, September 06, 2008

3 stars 3.5 stars. CONQUEROR's second album didn't impress me as much as their debut but it's still a really good album. Maybe not as much guitar in this one, but I would say it's proggier with more tempo and mood shifts. This band plays such pleasant and beautiful music, and those female Italian vocals are the icing on the cake.

"Ouverture" begins with piano that makes me think of "Fifth Of Firth" for the first 10 seconds, then a full sound comes in. The flute and guitar sound so good. Some heaviness before 2 minutes with organ. I like when it settles after 3 minutes and then starts to build again. "Mosaico Di Colori" opens with acoustic guitar as drums and synths join in then vocals. Nice sound. Flute before 2 minutes with some prominant bass to follow. Flute / bass / drums before 4 minutes provide some great listening. The organ that follows is fantastic. "No Photo" is led by flute and organ early, guitar a minute in. Piano 2 minutes in. Acoustic guitar followed by vocals for the first time in the song before 4 minutes. Deep bass lines and then some sax before 6 minutes.

"Pagine Di Poesie" opens with drums and guitar before synths and flute come in. Excellent sound. Vocals after 1 1/2 minutes. It's okay. "Klaus" is my favourite and it opens with a piano / drum melody. Guitar, flute and bass take over. The contrast continues for a while then we get a calm 2 minutes in. It builds to a nice heavy sound. I like the SINKADUS-like flute after 3 minutes as drums pound. Piano after 4 minutes then vocals as flute continues. "Morgana" is CONQUEROR's first epic tune at over 31 minutes. I'm not going to take you through this one because the tempo and mood changes so often. The thing is though that it flows beautifully, no sudden changes at all. This song has it all, it seems to incorporate all that has gone on before.

Italian music fans should check this band out. I do feel that each release is not as good as the one before though.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#189656) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, November 17, 2008

4 stars This is the 2nd Conqueror album but 'Storie Fuori Dal Tempo' (eng: 'Stories Out Of Time') is another story respect to 'Istinto'. In this album there were some changes: new bassplayer (Fabio Ucchino), new axeman (Tino Nastasi) and Sabrina Rigano arrived on flute and sax. This album was publish ... (read more)

Report this review (#236710) | Posted by 1967/ 1976 | Thursday, September 03, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CONQUEROR "Storie Fuori Dal Tempo"