STORIE FUORI DAL TEMPO

Conqueror Storie Fuori Dal Tempo album cover

Buy CONQUEROR Music
Studio Album, released in 2005

1. Ouverture (6:00)
2. Mosaico di Colori (5:13)
3. No Photo (7:07)
4. Pagine di Poesie (6:45)
5. Klaus (5:42)

- Sabrina Rigano / flute, saxophone
- Fabio Ucchino / bass
- Natale Russo / drums, percussions

Guest musicians:
- Antonella Cernuto / harp (1, 6)
- Vincenzo Cavalli / choir (4)

CD Ma.Ra.Cash Records MRC 006 (2005)

Thanks to geezer for the addition

CONQUEROR MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CONQUEROR Storie Fuori Dal Tempo Music

Vintage Conqueror Record Larry Funk & Band I'm Lonesome For You Caroline & Rain US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 32m
Vintage Conqueror Record Thats Why I'm Jealous of You & My Fate Is In Your Hands US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 43m
Guy Lombardo 1934 Conqueror Record 80 rpm "Riptide" And "Little Dutch Mill" US $2.99 [1 bids]
Carson Robison & Frank Luther The Death of Jesse James 78 V- '29 Conqueror 7377 US $7.99 [0 bids]
Vintage Conqueror Record Gene Autry When Jimmie Rodgers Said Good-Bye Good Luck US $8.99 Buy It Now 3h 9m
PSEUDOGOD backpatch New PATCH Blasphemy Revenge Beherit Inquisition Conqueror US $9.99 [0 bids]
Bob Marley & The Wailers - Doppy Conqueror US orig Shelter 7" ?? US $73.91 [4 bids]
Conqueror Hammer of Antichrist History CD Fifth Div US $39.99 Buy It Now 4h 42m
SYMPHONY OF GRIEF "Our blessed conqueror" ORG cd Wild rags 95,Morpheus Descends US $49.99 Buy It Now 4h 48m
Vintage Conqueror Record Gene And Glen When Its Night Time In Nevada 78 RPM US $8.99 Buy It Now 5h 6m
Oscar Craver - 1928 - VG++/EX SHELLAC - Bed Bugs - Conqueror 7259 - SOUNDS GOOD US $14.99 [0 bids]
JACKSON BROWNE**TIME THE CONQUEROR**CD US $14.95 Buy It Now 7h 29m
Conqueror by Jesu (CD, Feb-2007, Hydra Head) US $10.30 Buy It Now 8h 3m
RARE OOP GOSPEL OF THE HORNS EVE OF THE CONQUEROR CD HOLLAND IMPORT METAL 1999 US $19.99 [0 bids]
must missa - martyr of wrath, aura noir archgoat conqueror witchaven desaster US $5.99 [0 bids]
LULU BELLE & SCOTTY 78 CONQUEROR 8593"MADAME I COME 2 MARRY U/FARMERS DAUGHTER" US $9.97 [0 bids]
SCARCE BILL COX - CONQUEROR 8543 - The Fate of Will Rogers and Wiley Post-1935 US $9.97 [0 bids]
Jesu "Conqueror" CD '07 Godflesh Nadja Mogwai Neurosis Isis Cult of Luna Rosetta US $8.99 [0 bids]
Annette Hanshaw-You'll Always Be The Same Sweetheart-Conqueror 8044-10" 78 RPM US $10.49 [2 bids]
3 Prewar 78rpm Conqueror Columbia Label Pre-War Country Western 78 RPM Poole US $12.99 [0 bids]
BUDDY ROGERS / CHICK BULLOCK Conqueror 78~9146 US $16.00 Buy It Now 9h 16m
JACKSON BROWNE TIME CONQUEROR CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 9h 26m
Chick Bullock & Levee Loungers - CONQUEROR 8901 - Can't Stop Stop Me Dreamin' US $10.00 Buy It Now 10h 36m
Crowder Brothers - CONQUEROR 8782 - The Sailing Ship & New Maple on the Hill US $20.00 Buy It Now 11h 45m
Bill Cox - CONQUEROR 8454 - The Trial of Bruno Richard Hauptmann US $50.00 Buy It Now 11h 45m
Frank Luther Trio - CONQUEROR 8385 - Outlaw John Dillinger & Crime Does Not Pay US $35.00 Buy It Now 11h 45m
Jackson Browne CD..Time the Conqueror [Digipak] ,,THE EAGLES..BROWN US $5.99 Buy It Now 12h 3m
CONQUEROR War Cult Supremacy LP MERCILESS REC blasphemy revenge beherit archgoat US $93.00 [0 bids]
HACAVITZ CD blasphemy beherit conqueror revenge black witchery US $9.99 Buy It Now 14h 48m
BLASPHEMY Live Ritual CD beherit black witchery conqueror archgoat diocletian US $13.00 [0 bids]
BRITT & FORD...ANSWER TO 99 YEARS...CONQUEROR-8288..78 US $5.99 Buy It Now 19h 4m
Michael Prophet - Righteous Are The Conqueror (NEW 12" VINYL LP) US $22.21 Buy It Now 19h 50m
Kull the Conqueror Joel Goldsmith CD SOUNDTRACK SCORE Varse Sarabande (USA)) US $13.00 Buy It Now 1 day
CONQUEROR RELIGIOUS 78 Record I'M Homesick For HEAVEN Tonight 7799 McCRAVY US $2.99 [0 bids]
GENE AUTRY string Band 1930's CONQUEROR Cowboy JUKEBOX 78 rpm RECORD US $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
45 Mighty Conqueror For Cough + Is You Straight Kon Quest label VG+ funk soul US $11.99 [0 bids]
Manticore - Bowels of the Holy 12" LP beherit archgoat von conqueror revenge US $9.99 [0 bids]
CONQUEROR war cult supremacy WOODEN BOX SET blasphemy black witchery pseudogod US $250.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Kull the Conqueror by Joel Goldsmith (CD, Aug-1997, Varse Sarabande (USA)) US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
JACKSON BROWNE time the conqueror +1 JAPAN MINI LP CD US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LINVAL THOMPSON - Jah Jah Is The Conqueror NEW VINYL LP 10.99 US $18.79 Buy It Now 1 day
LINVAL THOMPSON - Jah Jah Is The Conqueror NEW CD 9.99 US $17.08 Buy It Now 1 day
CONQUEROR WAR CULT SUPREMACY EMBROIDERED PATCH US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Lemon D Feel It 12" Conqueror Records 1995 US $51.29 Buy It Now 2 days
Lemon D Jah Love 12" Conqueror Records 1995 US $59.84 Buy It Now 2 days
UPSETTING STATION ( Conqueror Ver. 3 )~DAVE BARKER & UPSETTERS ( Mis Labeled ) ? US $25.64 [0 bids]
Karl & Harty - CONQUEROR 9688 - STRING BAND - Kentucky US $25.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Symphony Of Grief - Our Blessed Conqueror EP Wild Rags US $5.00 [0 bids]
78 rpm CONQUEROR BLUEBERRY HILL Gene Autry JUKEBOX Disc US $25.00 Buy It Now 2 days
NECROSADIST ABSTRACT SATAN DEATH METAL BLACK DARKTHRONE CONQUEROR REVENGE 666 US $20.00 [0 bids]
JOHN THE CONQUEROR - The Good Life Digipack - CD US $13.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Oscar Craver - CONQUEROR 7259 - Bed Bugs Makin' Their Last Go Round US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
George Riley - CONQUEROR 7742 - The Last Letter & The Cowboy's Dream US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Jesu - Conqueror CD US $11.40 Buy It Now 2 days
Ralph Kirberry -- CONQUEROR 7936 - Dream Sweetheart & Goodnight My Love US $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
30s Conqueror 78/Prairie Ramblers US $2.50 [0 bids]
kingston sounds LP: LINVAL THOMPSON-jah jah is the conqueror (hear) US $22.21 Buy It Now 2 days
78 1930s John Vincent's Californians "My Mother's Eyes" "Dream Mother" CONQUEROR US $10.58 Buy It Now 2 days
THOMPSON, Linval - Jah Jah Is The Conqueror - CD US $21.79 Buy It Now 2 days
Charlie Spivak, Time Was/It's So Peaceful In The Country, Conqueror 9902 US $4.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Smith Ballew, A Little White Gardenia/When I Grow Too Old to Dream, Conqueror US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Bing Crosby, Love In Bloom/I Guess It Had To Be That Way, Conqueror 8412 US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Gene Krupa, Old Black Joe/My Old Kentucky Home, Conqueror 9565 US $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Ginny Simms, Walkin' by the River/Perfidia, Conqueror 9652 US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Vic Irwin, Now That You're Gone/Love Letters In The Sand, Conqueror 7816 US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Carl and Harty, The Prisoner's Dream/The House Where We Were Wed, Conqueror 8728 US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Vincent Rose, On The Good Ship Lollipop/Isle Of Capri, Conqueror 8441 US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
SYMPHONY OF GRIEF:Our Blessed Conqueror cd EXCRUCIATE ACHERON GOATLORD BLASPHEMY US $9.99 [1 bids]
BLAPSHEMY Gods Of War PATCH CONQUEROR REVENGE GODLESS NORTH US $5.39 Buy It Now 3 days
CONQUEROR War Cult Supremacy PATCH REVENGE BLASPHEMY ANGELCORPSE US $5.39 Buy It Now 3 days
DJ Massive Dancehall Massive (Smokey Joe Remixes) 12" Conqueror Records 1995 US $94.04 Buy It Now 3 days
The Complete William the Conqueror Sessions - Pierce... US $20.79 Buy It Now 3 days
Michael Prophet - Righteous Are The Conqueror LP NEW Reggae/Dub US $21.99 Buy It Now 3 days
78RPM Conqueror 9389 Gene Autry, Goodbye Little Darlin /When Im Gone You Soon V+ US $11.95 Buy It Now 3 days
SYMPHONY OF GRIEF Our Blessed Conqueror 95 Wild Rags Mystic Charm Necro Schizma US $34.99 Buy It Now 3 days
General Degree - Last Night - Conqueror - 1997 #232464 US $5.11 Buy It Now 3 days
Louise Massey & The Westerners - CONQUEROR 9599 - Tennessee Fish Fry US $35.00 Buy It Now 3 days
HAP DUNNE - WILLIAM THE CONQUEROR // AFTER THE DANCE - DJ + BRUNSWICK SLEEVE US $5.50 Buy It Now 3 days
** MICHAEL PROPHET RIGHTEOUS ARE THE CONQUEROR LP JUNJO LAWES PROD ROOTS REVIVE US $23.92 Buy It Now 3 days
JACKSON BROWNE - TIME THE CONQUEROR [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $12.79 Buy It Now 3 days
Nuclearhammer: Serpentine Hermetic Lucifer CD REVENGE CONQUEROR TEITANBLOOD US $5.00 [0 bids]
MICHAEL PROPHET - RIGHTEOUS ARE THE CONQUEROR - NEW CD US $10.51 Buy It Now 3 days
FRANK NOVAK & ROOTIN' TOOTIN' BOYS-conqueror 9705 -78- US $6.00 Buy It Now 3 days
The Clark Sisters LP Conqueror A&M Promo 8400 Black Gospel US $6.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Revenge - Victory Intolerance Mastery Die-Hard Pic Disc Black Metal Conqueror US $59.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Bonnie Baker with Orrin Tucker Orch on 1939 Conqueror 9313 - Especially For You US $3.98 Buy It Now 4 days
Gene Autry "Yellow Rose Of Texas / Gosh! I..." 78 RPM Conqueror (8096) - 1933 US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Jackson Browne CD Time Conqueror Mint Sealed Digi Pak US $7.95 [0 bids]
Bob Wills His Texas Playboys Big Beaver / There's Going Conqueror 9386 78 rpm US $15.99 [0 bids]
Bob Wills His Texas Playboys New San Antonio Rose /Medley Conqueror 9603 78 rpm US $15.99 [0 bids]
Conqueror Sleeve/Original/Pre War/78RPM/Blues/Jazz US $13.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Jesu Conqueror Sealed Cd US $9.99 [0 bids]
1928 10" 78 - CONQUEROR #7176 - DALHART, ADELYNE HOOD US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
1928 10" 2-TRACK 78 - CONQUEROR #7097 - RODMAN LEWIS US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
CONQUEROR Records 78 rpm Sleeve only No Disc sears US $11.19 Buy It Now 5 days
78RPM Conqueror Records Original paper Sleeve US $14.95 Buy It Now 5 days
REIGN THE CONQUEROR - DESTRUCTION 4 - TOKYOPOP-DVD US $0.99 [0 bids]
REIGN THE CONQUEROR - OBSESSION DIRECTOR'S CUT-DVD US $0.99 [0 bids]
REIGN THE CONQUEROR - ASCENSION - DIRECTOR'S CUT-DVD US $0.99 [0 bids]
CD: Conqueror - Jesu - Sealed US $23.43 Buy It Now 5 days

More places to buy CONQUEROR music online Buy CONQUEROR & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CONQUEROR DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CONQUEROR Storie Fuori Dal Tempo ratings distribution

CONQUEROR Storie Fuori Dal Tempo reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
3 stars In 2003 the promising Italian progrock band Conqueror released their eponymous debut album, two years later we could enjoy the successor entitled Storie Fuori Dal Tempo. The sound is in the vein of the debut CD but the band has matured on all levels, also due to the contributions of new member Sabrina Rigano and two guest musicians (on harp and choir). The compositions are melodic and tasteful, despite some hints from early Camel and Marillion the Italians succeed to present a quite original blend of symphonic prog, classical and folk. It's not loaded with amazing complexity or virtuosic soli but Conqueror takes you on a pleasant musical journey with lots of variety, very flowing with tasteful work on guitar, keyboards, saxophone and flute. The first composition Ouverture delivers many shifting moods, from dreamy with flute to bombastic with bass pedals and fluent with delicate synthesizer flights. The Eastern sounding song No Photo contains a captivating atmosphere with lots of flute along a fiery guitar solo, classical piano and - flute and a mid-tempo with saxophone. The absolute highlight is their 'magnum opus' entitled Morgan (more than 30 minute): many changing climates, in the first part wonderful interplay between Fender Rhodes piano and fiery guitar, then powerful saxophone and classical piano and flute, halfway more bombastic with synthesizer, organ and propulsive guitar riffs and finally very compelling symphonic prog featuring a wide range of instruments, from harp, classical piano and clarinet to soaring keyboards with a sensitive guitar solo, this is Progheaven!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#127499) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Review by Tarcisio Moura
4 stars Excellent new generation italian prog band! Conqueror has some nice melodies and a modern sound that does not deny any 70s italian symphonic tradition. Simona Rigano has a beautiful voice and is also a brilliant keyboards woman. All the vocals are in italian and thsi language is very fiting for this kind of music. The flute and guitar interplay is their trademark, but Sabrina Rigano also plays some nice sax solos (specially the soprano sax).

Its the kind of album you hear from beginning to end with the same pleasure. Of course the last song, the 30 minute epic Morgana is the highlight, with its shifting moods and rhythms, nice solos and overall working concept. But the whole CD is actually very good and it will please any prog lover who enjoys melodic music. Im looking forward to hear more from this group. A nice surprise! Recommended!

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#135210) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Review by andrea
4 stars "Storie fuori dal tempo" is the second album of Conqueror and it was released in 2005, two years after the good debut work "Istinto". The line-up features the veterans Natale Russo (drums and percussions) and Simona Rigano (vocals, keyboards and synth) along with new members Sabrina Rigano (flute and saxophone), Tino Nastasi (guitars) and Fabio Ucchino (bass and pedal bass). The sound quality of the recording is excellent and the new members seem to get along perfectly with the rest of the band. The song-writing is good and the band did a good job of combining their own ideas and feelings with sources of inspiration ranging from classical music to Italian prog bands like PFM, BMS, Le Orme or Goblin...

The opener "Ouverture", featuring well balanced changes of rhythm and melodic passages, is an instrumental that grows like a blossoming flower leading to the dreamy "Mosaico di colori", where the vocals of Simona Rigano soar light weaving a beautiful melody... "My light thoughts travel and blow away as eagles / In a free wind, they run and foreign memories write the epilogue... White clouds get lost in a coloured mosaic..."

"No Photo" is hypnotic and suggestive, featuring an Oriental flavour... Here you can lose yourself under "a ray of moonlight" that seems come out from "The Book Of One Thousand And One Nights" while Simona Rigano's vocals could remind you of an ethereal modern Scheherazade... "Now I see again a shadow beside me / It is something I have known for a long time / It grazes me and then it looks at me, here it is, near me / But what's reality? / If we are prisoners of the world where we live / That decides for us, solitary shipwrecked persons, who sail without being free..."

"Pagine di poesie" is another good track that in some passages reminds me of PFM's "Impressioni di settembre". Lyrics describe in a poetic way a meeting with an old fisherman...

In "Klaus" quiet melodic passages are well intertwined with more pulsing moments, as if "sounds and voices were looking for an illusion in the silence"...

The final track "Morgana" is a long suite inspired by the Sicilian folklore where you can find a blend of Celtic and Mediterranean elements... It tells the story of Morgan le Fay (Fata Morgana), a sorceress who escaped from Camelot on a ship and landed on the Sicilian shores where she built a crystal palace... "The dream lives once again, renews spells, loves and madness...". The music flows dreamy with many changes of atmosphere and mood while the band showcase great musicianship and inspired song-writing skills...

On the whole, "Storie fuori dal tempo", is really an album that is worth listening to...

Send comments to andrea (BETA) | Report this review (#148809) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, November 04, 2007

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars Would you have read some reviews of mine, you would know that I am quite reluctant with the five stars rating. Five per cent of them do reach the maximum score. Which is just nothing but normal in my opinion.

The debut of this great band was such a case. "Istinto" is a true masterpiece as far as I am concerned. I am extremely pleased that they are going to be present at the prog conference in THE temple of prog music in Belgium (October 19th, Spirit Of 66).

It is true to say that I just adore such bands who are conveying so much passion through their music. I am very lucky with "Conqueror" since their approach is original and can't really be compared here with the giants of the past.

I am almost breathless when I listen to this band. Am I captivated? Maybe. None the less, the music displayed in this album is heavenly above average. I would just add that most of the songs are creative and genuine. But isn't it the true aspect of this marvelous Italian genre?

Some of you might know that my early feelings (back to 1974) for this wonderful music were provided by my (Italian) cousin Marco. He was the one who introduced me to many great bands (and not only Italian ones). And I will always be grateful to him for this..

Vocals at times are very special. Would you believe that the leading role is played by a lady? Simona is so good, clever and skilled. I can't wait to see the band rather soon. If they are able to reproduce their studio albums on stage, it should be a marvel of a concert. But I'll keep you posted.

To be honest, "Storie Fuori Dal Tempo" is just shy of "Istinto". If ever you are looking to some modern Italian music, I can only recommend you to listen to this wonderful album. And later on to their previous one. They are such an amazing band...

Four stars for "Storie...".

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#181850) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, September 06, 2008

3 stars 3.5 stars. CONQUEROR's second album didn't impress me as much as their debut but it's still a really good album. Maybe not as much guitar in this one, but I would say it's proggier with more tempo and mood shifts. This band plays such pleasant and beautiful music, and those female Italian vocals are the icing on the cake.

"Ouverture" begins with piano that makes me think of "Fifth Of Firth" for the first 10 seconds, then a full sound comes in. The flute and guitar sound so good. Some heaviness before 2 minutes with organ. I like when it settles after 3 minutes and then starts to build again. "Mosaico Di Colori" opens with acoustic guitar as drums and synths join in then vocals. Nice sound. Flute before 2 minutes with some prominant bass to follow. Flute / bass / drums before 4 minutes provide some great listening. The organ that follows is fantastic. "No Photo" is led by flute and organ early, guitar a minute in. Piano 2 minutes in. Acoustic guitar followed by vocals for the first time in the song before 4 minutes. Deep bass lines and then some sax before 6 minutes.

"Pagine Di Poesie" opens with drums and guitar before synths and flute come in. Excellent sound. Vocals after 1 1/2 minutes. It's okay. "Klaus" is my favourite and it opens with a piano / drum melody. Guitar, flute and bass take over. The contrast continues for a while then we get a calm 2 minutes in. It builds to a nice heavy sound. I like the SINKADUS-like flute after 3 minutes as drums pound. Piano after 4 minutes then vocals as flute continues. "Morgana" is CONQUEROR's first epic tune at over 31 minutes. I'm not going to take you through this one because the tempo and mood changes so often. The thing is though that it flows beautifully, no sudden changes at all. This song has it all, it seems to incorporate all that has gone on before.

Italian music fans should check this band out. I do feel that each release is not as good as the one before though.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#189656) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, November 17, 2008

4 stars This is the 2nd Conqueror album but 'Storie Fuori Dal Tempo' (eng: 'Stories Out Of Time') is another story respect to 'Istinto'. In this album there were some changes: new bassplayer (Fabio Ucchino), new axeman (Tino Nastasi) and Sabrina Rigano arrived on flute and sax. This album was publish ... (read more)

Report this review (#236710) | Posted by 1967/ 1976 | Thursday, September 03, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CONQUEROR "Storie Fuori Dal Tempo"