STORIE FUORI DAL TEMPO

Conqueror Storie Fuori Dal Tempo album cover

Buy CONQUEROR Music
Studio Album, released in 2005

1. Ouverture (6:00)
2. Mosaico di Colori (5:13)
3. No Photo (7:07)
4. Pagine di Poesie (6:45)
5. Klaus (5:42)

- Sabrina Rigano / flute, saxophone
- Fabio Ucchino / bass
- Natale Russo / drums, percussions

Guest musicians:
- Antonella Cernuto / harp (1, 6)
- Vincenzo Cavalli / choir (4)

CD Ma.Ra.Cash Records MRC 006 (2005)

Thanks to geezer for the addition

CONQUEROR MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CONQUEROR Storie Fuori Dal Tempo Music

Archgoat - Bullet Goat Patch Black Metal Blasphemy Revenge Conqueror US $7.06 Buy It Now 4h 19m
KRYST THE CONQUEROR - Deliver Us From Evil CD private release MCD-588 panther US $0.99 [1 bids]
D. BROWN:I AM THE CONQUEROR/CONQUEROR 2 (DUB):OBSERVER G++ US $22.42 Buy It Now 7h 36m
CAB CALLOWAY 78 BOOG IT / CHOP E/E+ CONQUEROR 9466 WITH VIDEO US $13.33 Buy It Now 7h 54m
JACKSON BROWNE - TIME THE CONQUEROR - INR80923 US $16.66 Buy It Now 8h 42m
78RPM Conqueror Sam Lanin's Dance, Down Where the Sun Goes Down, My Darling US $9.95 Buy It Now 8h 51m
Michael White - Conqueror [CD New] US $18.98 Buy It Now 9h 5m
Conqueror by Jesu (CD, Feb-2007, Hydra Head) US $2.00 [0 bids]
Browne,Jackson - Time The Conqueror [CD New] US $12.48 Buy It Now 9h 14m
Sadistik Exekution/Doomed And Disgusting ?- Split '7EP Archgoat Portal Conqueror US $10.00 Buy It Now 10h 41m
Conqueror - Age of Decimation PATCH Diocletian Black Witchery Archgoat US $10.00 Buy It Now 10h 54m
JOHN THE CONQUEROR - JOHN THE CONQUEROR (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $19.32 Buy It Now 12h 3m
78RPM Conqueror 7230 Lou Gold, The Song I Love, Rose Room Ork, Withered Roses V- US $9.95 Buy It Now 13h
Hoosier hot shots #8445 Conqueror whistlin joe from kokomo 78 rpm US $9.99 [0 bids]
Hoosier hot shots #8661 Conqueror at the darktown strutters ball 78 rpm US $9.99 [0 bids]
Hoosier hot shots #8513a yes she do no she don't Conqueror 78 rpm US $9.99 [0 bids]
14h
COUNTRY 78 JAKE AND CARL susie brown /what would you give CONQUEROR US $26.78 Buy It Now 14h 23m
COUNTRY 78 BILL COX THE GANGSTERS YODEL / MY GAMBLIN DAYS CONQUEROR early rare US $23.78 Buy It Now 14h 23m
TOOTIE & BOUQUETS: The Conqueror (oldies vinyl 45) US $20.00 Buy It Now 14h 30m
HOOSIER HOT SHOTS CONQUEROR BIG NOISE FROM KOKOMO/ POOR LITTLE COUNTRY MAID US $6.00 [0 bids]
WAR COMMAND Warlords CD Bolt Thrower Cemetery Urn Destroyer 666 Conqueror Asphyx US $8.49 Buy It Now 17h
*RARE* PRE-WAR 78 HILLBILLY COUNTRY LIGHT CRUST DOUGHBOYS ON CONQUEROR *RARE* US $29.99 [0 bids]
*RARE* PRE-WAR 78 HILLBILLY COUNTRY BILL COX ON CONQUEROR *RARE* US $29.99 [0 bids]
CONQUEROR EMBROIDERED PATCH US $5.66 Buy It Now 18h 6m
Frankie Wallace - CONQUEROR 7449 - I'm Riding the Blinds of a Train Headed West US $20.00 Buy It Now 18h 15m
JESU Conqueror JAPAN MADE CD NEW DAYMARE BONUS TRACKS US $45.99 Buy It Now 19h 21m
*RARE* PRE-WAR 78 HILLBILLY COUNTRY CLIFF CARLISLE ON CONQUEROR # 7974 *RARE* US $29.99 [0 bids]
Bob Wills Texas Playboys - I Wonder If You Feel The Way I Do - Conqueror 9206 US $24.98 Buy It Now 21h 24m
Conqueror-War Cult Supremacy 2XLP Double Picture Disc Gatefold LP Limited Poster US $59.99 Buy It Now 23h 44m
Frank Verna(7" Vinyl)The Conqueror-Brunswick-45-05548-UK-VG/VG US $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
John The Conqueror [Vinyl New] US $18.31 Buy It Now 1 day
78 RPM Conqueror 10 inch phonograph record Frank Novak Smiles Till We Meet Again US $4.50 [0 bids]
BANJO 78 rpm VICTROLA Record BYE BYE BLUES Eddie Peabody CONQUEROR 1920's US $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Bob Marley(CD Single)Duppy Conqueror (50th Birthday)-Trojan-CDTRO 9109-UK-New US $10.49 Buy It Now 1 day
JACKSON BROWNE - TIME THE CONQUEROR +1 : Japan CD Paper Sleeve w/Obi : SICP2004 US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SALVATION ARMY INTERNATIONAL STAFF BAND. THE CONQUEROR / THE MAPLE LEAF. REGAL. US $2.00 [0 bids]
78 RPM Conqueror The Clevelanders, All Through the Night, Leo Le Sieur, Down the US $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
LISTEN! BING CROSBY-CONQUEROR#9553 "BLACK MOONLIGHT" "RARE 78 " US $9.99 [0 bids]
78 RPM Conqueror 7457 Vincent Lopez, The Sheperd's Serenade, Aren't We All? US $8.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Jackson Browne Time the Conqueror Limited Vinyl LP US $40.04 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHN THE CONQUEROR NEW VINYL US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
John The Conqueror [CD New] US $14.10 Buy It Now 1 day
6 Vintage 78 RPM Paper Record Sleeves Conqueror Sears Jewel Domino Harmony US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Complete William the Conqueror Sessions - Pierce... US $20.79 Buy It Now 1 day
Conqueror - Madame Zelle [CD New] US $32.98 Buy It Now 1 day
DENNIS BROWN - CONQUEROR: AN ESSENTIAL COLLECTION - NEW CD BOXSET US $5.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Nuclearhammer Obliteration RitualLP Revenge Antediluvian Teitanblood Conqueror US $15.00 [0 bids]
GINNY SIMMS The Nickel Serenade / I've Built A Dream 78 CONQUEROR 9905 US $6.47 Buy It Now 1 day
JACK JENNEY Stardust / The World Is Waiting For The Sunrise 78 CONQUEROR 9439 US $6.47 Buy It Now 1 day
JACK JENNEY I'll Get By / After I Sam I'm Sorry 78 CONQUEROR 9494 Frank Bond US $6.47 Buy It Now 1 day
Hoosier Hot Shots, Yes She Do/I'm Looking for a Girl, 78 Record, Conqueror US $3.00 [0 bids]
pc78-hillbilly-Conqueror 7062-Dalhart and Robison US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Jack Berger's Orch .- CONQUEROR 7688 - CHICK BULLOCK - Like toTake a Walk US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
1930 Conqueror 78/Dalhart and Robison US $2.25 [0 bids]
Revenge Scum Patch Conqueror Blasphemy Proclamation Slayer Black Death Metal US $7.06 Buy It Now 1 day
LINVAL THOMPSON**JAH JAH IS THE CONQUEROR**CD US $17.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Gene Autry "That's How I Got My Start" Conqueror 7845 Pre-War Hillbilly HEAR! US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ANNE DUDLEY AND JAZ COLEMAN habebe 7" b/w the conqueror (china32) pic slv uk chi US $8.40 Buy It Now 2 days
BABY WAYNE girls man 7" b/w version (2092) jamaica conqueror US $8.40 Buy It Now 2 days
Revenge Deathless Patch Conqueror Blasphemy Slayer Black Death Metal Razor US $7.06 Buy It Now 2 days
NAKED WHIPPER PAINSTREAKS 1995 MMI BLASPHEMY CONQUEROR BLACK WITCHERY BEHERIT US $37.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BILLY PIERCE WILLIAM THE CONQUEROR LP NEAR MINT US $24.02 Buy It Now 2 days
Bob Marley(CD Single)Duppy Conqueror (50th Birthday)-Trojan-CDTRO 9109-UK-New US $9.60 Buy It Now 2 days
JESU - Conqueror - CD - Digipak - First Edition Cardsleeve US $5.00 [0 bids]
Blasphemy - Gods Of War Patch Revenge Conqueror Order From Chaos Bathory Deicide US $7.06 Buy It Now 2 days
DICK BARRIE & ANITA BOYER My Reverie /LAWRENCE WELK far Away Look CONQUEROR 9055 US $6.79 Buy It Now 2 days
SEALED Vintage Clark Sisters More Than a Conqueror 12" Single Mint Vinyl Record US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Blasphemy - Live Ritual Patch Revenge Conqueror Black Death Metal Samael US $7.06 Buy It Now 2 days
Revenge Attack Patch Conqueror Blasphemy Slayer Black Death Metal Razor US $7.06 Buy It Now 2 days
BESTIAL RAIDS Reversed CD Goatoimpurity Sarcofago Conqueror Wrathprayer AMSG US $8.93 Buy It Now 2 days
BILLY PIERCE QUARTET "WILLIAM THE CONQUEROR" on SUNNYSIDE rare VINYL jazz LP US $14.77 Buy It Now 2 days
Carson Robison Trio They Cut Down the Old Pine Tree 78 Pre-War Western Conqueror US $12.71 Buy It Now 2 days
MICHAEL PROPHET Righteous Are the Conqueror LP NEW VINYL Greensleeves Channel O US $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Rare Fiddle 78-Hank Warner on Conqueror 8544-Death of Huey Long/Precious-LISTEN US $9.99 [0 bids]
DIONNE QUINTEPLETS SONG RARE ITEM CONQUEROR 78 US $6.99 [0 bids]
Roy Acuff & string band THE PRECIOUS JEWEL / THE BROKEN HEART Conqueror 78 rpm US $6.00 [0 bids]
Archgoat - Whore Patch Black Metal Blasphemy Revenge Conqueror Bathory Venom US $7.06 Buy It Now 2 days
Archgoat - Heavenly Patch Black Metal Blasphemy Revenge Conqueror Bathory Venom US $7.06 Buy It Now 2 days
Blasphemy - Black Metal Skinheads Ross Bay Cult Conqueror Revenge Bathory US $7.06 Buy It Now 2 days
Blasphemy - 20 Years Of Blood Patch Bathory Deicide Revenge Conqueror US $7.06 Buy It Now 2 days
ANTEDILUVIAN Under Wing Of Asael LP Canadian blackened death portal conqueror US $17.34 Buy It Now 2 days
BLUES SACRED 78, JOSHUA WHITE on CONQUEROR 8455, EX to EX- US $19.95 [0 bids]
BLACK GOSPEL - THE CLARK SISTERS Conqueror A&M RECORDS US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
`78 Sleeve / Conqueror Record Company / # 59 / No DisC US $19.95 Buy It Now 2 days
`78 Sleeve / Conqueror Record Company /# 58 / No DisC US $19.95 Buy It Now 2 days
78RPM Conqueror, Prairie Ramblers, Johnnie Roberts, Jimmy Davis #8975 US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
78RPM Conqueror, Gene Autry - Blue Days, Cowboy's Yodel #7831 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
78RPM Conqueror, Gene Autry, Texas Plains, Hold On Little Dogies #8466 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
78 12BB - HILLBILLY - CONQUEROR 7753 - JOHN WHITE US $9.00 Buy It Now 2 days
REVENGE Infiltration. Downfall.Death CD ultra-noisy brutal black metal Conqueror US $9.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Revenge - Scum.Collapse.Eradication PIC LP (DIE HARD) Conqueror - Blasphemy US $42.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Older Conqueror 78/Arthur Cornwall&William Cleary US $2.00 [0 bids]
Older Conqueror 78/THE PICKARD FAMILY w.Guitars-Harmonica-Fiddle US $3.00 [0 bids]
Blasphemy - Black Metal Skinheads Demon Conqueror Revenge Bathory Venom US $7.06 Buy It Now 3 days
John White Strawberry Roan / Whoopee-Ti-Yi-Yo 78 '31 Cowboy Conqueror 7753 G- US $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Carson Robison Old Pine Tree / Old Kentucky 78 '30 Country Conqueror US $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
vintage vinyl record (Gene Autry) Conqueror records US $7.00 [0 bids]
vintage vinyl records (Gene Autry and Jimmy Long) Conqueror records US $7.00 [0 bids]
CREMATION Black Death Cult LP Ross Bay Cult death metal Conqueror Revenge NEW US $18.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Conqueror 78 rpm record Emil Velazco Pipe Organ The Rosary A Perfect Day US $4.00 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy CONQUEROR music online Buy CONQUEROR & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CONQUEROR DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CONQUEROR Storie Fuori Dal Tempo ratings distribution

CONQUEROR Storie Fuori Dal Tempo reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
3 stars In 2003 the promising Italian progrock band Conqueror released their eponymous debut album, two years later we could enjoy the successor entitled Storie Fuori Dal Tempo. The sound is in the vein of the debut CD but the band has matured on all levels, also due to the contributions of new member Sabrina Rigano and two guest musicians (on harp and choir). The compositions are melodic and tasteful, despite some hints from early Camel and Marillion the Italians succeed to present a quite original blend of symphonic prog, classical and folk. It's not loaded with amazing complexity or virtuosic soli but Conqueror takes you on a pleasant musical journey with lots of variety, very flowing with tasteful work on guitar, keyboards, saxophone and flute. The first composition Ouverture delivers many shifting moods, from dreamy with flute to bombastic with bass pedals and fluent with delicate synthesizer flights. The Eastern sounding song No Photo contains a captivating atmosphere with lots of flute along a fiery guitar solo, classical piano and - flute and a mid-tempo with saxophone. The absolute highlight is their 'magnum opus' entitled Morgan (more than 30 minute): many changing climates, in the first part wonderful interplay between Fender Rhodes piano and fiery guitar, then powerful saxophone and classical piano and flute, halfway more bombastic with synthesizer, organ and propulsive guitar riffs and finally very compelling symphonic prog featuring a wide range of instruments, from harp, classical piano and clarinet to soaring keyboards with a sensitive guitar solo, this is Progheaven!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#127499) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Review by Tarcisio Moura
4 stars Excellent new generation italian prog band! Conqueror has some nice melodies and a modern sound that does not deny any 70´s italian symphonic tradition. Simona Rigano has a beautiful voice and is also a brilliant keyboards woman. All the vocals are in italian and thsi language is very fiting for this kind of music. The flute and guitar interplay is their trademark, but Sabrina Rigano also plays some nice sax solos (specially the soprano sax).

It´s the kind of album you hear from beginning to end with the same pleasure. Of course the last song, the 30 minute epic Morgana is the highlight, with its shifting moods and rhythms, nice solos and overall working concept. But the whole CD is actually very good and it will please any prog lover who enjoys melodic music. I´m looking forward to hear more from this group. A nice surprise! Recommended!

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#135210) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Review by andrea
4 stars "Storie fuori dal tempo" is the second album of Conqueror and it was released in 2005, two years after the good debut work "Istinto". The line-up features the veterans Natale Russo (drums and percussions) and Simona Rigano (vocals, keyboards and synth) along with new members Sabrina Rigano (flute and saxophone), Tino Nastasi (guitars) and Fabio Ucchino (bass and pedal bass). The sound quality of the recording is excellent and the new members seem to get along perfectly with the rest of the band. The song-writing is good and the band did a good job of combining their own ideas and feelings with sources of inspiration ranging from classical music to Italian prog bands like PFM, BMS, Le Orme or Goblin...

The opener "Ouverture", featuring well balanced changes of rhythm and melodic passages, is an instrumental that grows like a blossoming flower leading to the dreamy "Mosaico di colori", where the vocals of Simona Rigano soar light weaving a beautiful melody... "My light thoughts travel and blow away as eagles / In a free wind, they run and foreign memories write the epilogue... White clouds get lost in a coloured mosaic..."

"No Photo" is hypnotic and suggestive, featuring an Oriental flavour... Here you can lose yourself under "a ray of moonlight" that seems come out from "The Book Of One Thousand And One Nights" while Simona Rigano's vocals could remind you of an ethereal modern Scheherazade... "Now I see again a shadow beside me / It is something I have known for a long time / It grazes me and then it looks at me, here it is, near me / But what's reality? / If we are prisoners of the world where we live / That decides for us, solitary shipwrecked persons, who sail without being free..."

"Pagine di poesie" is another good track that in some passages reminds me of PFM's "Impressioni di settembre". Lyrics describe in a poetic way a meeting with an old fisherman...

In "Klaus" quiet melodic passages are well intertwined with more pulsing moments, as if "sounds and voices were looking for an illusion in the silence"...

The final track "Morgana" is a long suite inspired by the Sicilian folklore where you can find a blend of Celtic and Mediterranean elements... It tells the story of Morgan le Fay (Fata Morgana), a sorceress who escaped from Camelot on a ship and landed on the Sicilian shores where she built a crystal palace... "The dream lives once again, renews spells, loves and madness...". The music flows dreamy with many changes of atmosphere and mood while the band showcase great musicianship and inspired song-writing skills...

On the whole, "Storie fuori dal tempo", is really an album that is worth listening to...

Send comments to andrea (BETA) | Report this review (#148809) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, November 04, 2007

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars Would you have read some reviews of mine, you would know that I am quite reluctant with the five stars rating. Five per cent of them do reach the maximum score. Which is just nothing but normal in my opinion.

The debut of this great band was such a case. "Istinto" is a true masterpiece as far as I am concerned. I am extremely pleased that they are going to be present at the prog conference in THE temple of prog music in Belgium (October 19th, Spirit Of 66).

It is true to say that I just adore such bands who are conveying so much passion through their music. I am very lucky with "Conqueror" since their approach is original and can't really be compared here with the giants of the past.

I am almost breathless when I listen to this band. Am I captivated? Maybe. None the less, the music displayed in this album is heavenly above average. I would just add that most of the songs are creative and genuine. But isn't it the true aspect of this marvelous Italian genre?

Some of you might know that my early feelings (back to 1974) for this wonderful music were provided by my (Italian) cousin Marco. He was the one who introduced me to many great bands (and not only Italian ones). And I will always be grateful to him for this..

Vocals at times are very special. Would you believe that the leading role is played by a lady? Simona is so good, clever and skilled. I can't wait to see the band rather soon. If they are able to reproduce their studio albums on stage, it should be a marvel of a concert. But I'll keep you posted.

To be honest, "Storie Fuori Dal Tempo" is just shy of "Istinto". If ever you are looking to some modern Italian music, I can only recommend you to listen to this wonderful album. And later on to their previous one. They are such an amazing band...

Four stars for "Storie...".

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#181850) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, September 06, 2008

3 stars 3.5 stars. CONQUEROR's second album didn't impress me as much as their debut but it's still a really good album. Maybe not as much guitar in this one, but I would say it's proggier with more tempo and mood shifts. This band plays such pleasant and beautiful music, and those female Italian vocals are the icing on the cake.

"Ouverture" begins with piano that makes me think of "Fifth Of Firth" for the first 10 seconds, then a full sound comes in. The flute and guitar sound so good. Some heaviness before 2 minutes with organ. I like when it settles after 3 minutes and then starts to build again. "Mosaico Di Colori" opens with acoustic guitar as drums and synths join in then vocals. Nice sound. Flute before 2 minutes with some prominant bass to follow. Flute / bass / drums before 4 minutes provide some great listening. The organ that follows is fantastic. "No Photo" is led by flute and organ early, guitar a minute in. Piano 2 minutes in. Acoustic guitar followed by vocals for the first time in the song before 4 minutes. Deep bass lines and then some sax before 6 minutes.

"Pagine Di Poesie" opens with drums and guitar before synths and flute come in. Excellent sound. Vocals after 1 1/2 minutes. It's okay. "Klaus" is my favourite and it opens with a piano / drum melody. Guitar, flute and bass take over. The contrast continues for a while then we get a calm 2 minutes in. It builds to a nice heavy sound. I like the SINKADUS-like flute after 3 minutes as drums pound. Piano after 4 minutes then vocals as flute continues. "Morgana" is CONQUEROR's first epic tune at over 31 minutes. I'm not going to take you through this one because the tempo and mood changes so often. The thing is though that it flows beautifully, no sudden changes at all. This song has it all, it seems to incorporate all that has gone on before.

Italian music fans should check this band out. I do feel that each release is not as good as the one before though.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#189656) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, November 17, 2008

4 stars This is the 2nd Conqueror album but 'Storie Fuori Dal Tempo' (eng: 'Stories Out Of Time') is another story respect to 'Istinto'. In this album there were some changes: new bassplayer (Fabio Ucchino), new axeman (Tino Nastasi) and Sabrina Rigano arrived on flute and sax. This album was publish ... (read more)

Report this review (#236710) | Posted by 1967/ 1976 | Thursday, September 03, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CONQUEROR "Storie Fuori Dal Tempo"