STORIE FUORI DAL TEMPO

Conqueror Storie Fuori Dal Tempo album cover

Buy CONQUEROR Music
Studio Album, released in 2005

1. Ouverture (6:00)
2. Mosaico di Colori (5:13)
3. No Photo (7:07)
4. Pagine di Poesie (6:45)
5. Klaus (5:42)

- Sabrina Rigano / flute, saxophone
- Fabio Ucchino / bass
- Natale Russo / drums, percussions

Guest musicians:
- Antonella Cernuto / harp (1, 6)
- Vincenzo Cavalli / choir (4)

CD Ma.Ra.Cash Records MRC 006 (2005)

Thanks to geezer for the addition

CONQUEROR MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CONQUEROR Storie Fuori Dal Tempo Music

74 Giorni74 Giorni
Imports 2010
PATT PATTERSON and LOIS DEXTER on Conqueror 7711 - On the Red River Shore (1931) US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 15m
LEANNE FAINE / FAVOR - CONQUEROR NEW CD US $19.96 Buy It Now 1h 28m
78-PRE-WAR COUNTRY-RED FOLEY-THE MAILMAN'S WARNING/THE 1936 FLOODS on CONQUEROR US $9.99 [1 bids]
LISTEN! BUDDY MOSS-CONQUEROR#8578 "NEW LOVIN' BLUES "PRE-WAR 78 ! US $74.00 [5 bids]
Jesu - Conqueror [CD New] US $15.98 Buy It Now 3h 47m
ROY SMECK TRIO "I'll Get By" / "Carolina Moon" CONQUEROR 7244 Hawaiian Guitar 78 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Unknown Artist duppy conqueror marley 50th anyvery birt CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 4h 8m
JESU - CONQUEROR [JESU] - NEW CD US $12.97 Buy It Now 6h
CLARK SINGERS conqueror LP modern soul gospel LISTEN! US $10.00 Buy It Now 6h 18m
RARE OOP GOSPEL OF THE HORNS EVE OF THE CONQUEROR CD HOLLAND IMPORT METAL 1999 US $19.99 [1 bids]
Dad Pickard - CONQUEROR 7363 - Behind the Parlor Door & Birmingham Jail US $35.00 Buy It Now 10h 47m
JOHN THE CONQUEROR - St- LTD EDITION of 250 on MELLOW YELLOW vinyl! - LP US $14.00 Buy It Now 10h 56m
Johnny Hodges & Orch - CONQUEROR c9126 - Jitterbug's Lullaby & Blues Serenade US $10.00 Buy It Now 11h 45m
HAP DUNNE - WILLIAM THE CONQUEROR // AFTER THE DANCE - DJ + BRUNSWICK SLEEVE US $3.99 Buy It Now 12h 33m
JACKSON BROWNE TIME THE CONQUEROR JAPAN CD K407 US $5.99 [0 bids]
United States Navy Band - 1929 - Stars And Stripes Forever - Conqueror 8822 US $9.99 Buy It Now 13h 16m
Antique 78rpm Conqueror Record GENE AUTRY I'll Be Thinking Of You Little Girl US $9.50 [0 bids]
REVENGE Victory.Intolerance.Mastery CD Conqueror Blasphemy Black Witchery US $10.00 Buy It Now 15h 47m
TOM QUINN 78 The Bells of ST MARY'S Conqueror Seamus O'Doherty #C 1129 US $15.00 Buy It Now 15h 55m
CONQUEROR - War.Cult.Supremacy LP Death to Mankind 2002 ltd 566!!! blasphemy US $39.99 Buy It Now 17h 31m
Legion Conqueror Thai Cassette Rare OOP US $7.99 Buy It Now 20h 33m
Jesu - Conqueror CD US $16.23 Buy It Now 20h 40m
RADIOACTIVE VOMIT 'Witchblood' Tape (Blasphemy, Revenge, Conqueror, Beherit) US $10.00 [0 bids]
Sadistik Exekution - Kaos PATCH Revenge Conqueror Portal Archgoat US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SYMPHONY OF GRIEF Our Blessed Conqueror EP '95 Wild Rags Rec US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
COUNTRY 78 Gene Autry - Some day in Wyomin/Ole Faithful - Conqueror US $9.99 [0 bids]
CONQUEROR Records 78 rpm Sleeve only No Disc sears US $13.99 [0 bids]
Kryst Of Conqueror - Deliver Us From Evil US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Black Witchery/Conqueror - Hellstorm of Evil Vengeance - CD US $21.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SYMPHONY OF GRIEF Our Blessed Conqueror EP 1995 Wild Rags Rec US $55.00 Buy It Now 1 day
CONFEDERACY OF SCUM Supershow 97 antiseen CONQUEROR WORM Simon Stokes COCKNOOSE US $15.00 [0 bids]
78 RPM Conqueror 10 inch phonograph record Frank Novak Smiles Till We Meet Again US $4.50 [0 bids]
7 INCH ROOTS / BOB MARLEY & THE WAILERS / DUPPY CONQUEROR / LISTEN US $9.99 [0 bids]
FRANKIE AND JOHNNY ~ SWEET ADELINE AT THE STILL ~ CONQUEROR 8014 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Gene Autry "You're The Only Star/Good-bye Pinto" Orig 78, Conqueror US $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Gene Autry "A Gold Mine In Your Heart/South of The Border" Orig 78, Conqueror US $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
78 RPM Western Swing Cumberland Ridge Runners Conqueror 8160 in VV+ US $9.99 [0 bids]
MIGHTY CONQUEROR 45 Is You Straight / For Cough KON QUEST Calypso #A285 US $16.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PECK'S MALE Quartette - Going Down the Valley / Oh I Want To See CONQUEROR 78 US $6.76 Buy It Now 1 day
DENNIS BROWN / I AM THE CONQUEROR / OBSERVER / LISTEN US $9.99 [0 bids]
JOE REEVES....FRAIL WILDWOOD FLOWER...1928 CONQUEROR-7264...78 US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Wargoatcult/Ravendark's Monarchal Canticle - Bestial Supremacy, New, Conqueror US $8.00 [0 bids]
JESU conqueror CD ice god greymachine head of david godflesh foetus prong swans US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
TOMMY TUCKER TIME I DON'T WANT TO SET THE WORLD ON FIRE Conqueror 9898 /1A/ US $15.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Reggae 45 Roots LEVI ROOTS It A Fi Bun CONQUEROR Records US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Clark Sisters - Conqueror "More Than A Conqueror" "I Won't Let Go" lp record US $29.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Stamps Quartet Conqueror 78 rpm HOLY BE THY NAME pre war gospel US $9.99 [0 bids]
Arthur Cornwall William Cleary Conqueror 78 rpm OLD RUGGED CROSS pre war gospel US $9.99 [0 bids]
REVENGE Victory Intolerance Mastery CD ultra-noisy brutal black metal Conqueror US $10.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Flanagan Brothers SIDEWALKS OF NEW YORK / SWEET ROSIE O'GRADY Conqueror 78 rpm US $9.99 [0 bids]
CONQUEROR BLACK WITCHERY HELLSTORM OF EVIL VENGEANCE 1ST BLASPHEMY SARCOFAGO DIE US $8.99 [0 bids]
RARE Conqueror Records 78 RPM - 2 Gospel Records US $2.99 [0 bids]
BLACK WITCHERY INFERNO OF SACRED DESTRUCTION CONQUEROR BLASPHEMY SARCOFAGO DIE US $6.99 [0 bids]
AXIS OF ADVANCE "The List" 12"LP REVENGE BLASPHEMY CONQUEROR BLACK WITCHERY US $25.00 [0 bids]
AXIS OF ADVANCE "Land Line" 12"LP REVENGE BLASPHEMY CONQUEROR BLACK WITCHERY US $20.00 [0 bids]
LINVAL THOMPSON**JAH JAH IS THE CONQUEROR**CD US $17.50 Buy It Now 2 days
LINVAL THOMPSON**JAH JAH IS THE CONQUEROR**VINYL US $17.50 Buy It Now 2 days
78RPM Conqueror, Prairie Ramblers, Johnnie Roberts, Jimmy Davis #8975 US $9.99 [0 bids]
78RPM Conqueror, Gene Autry, Texas Plains, Hold On Little Dogies #8466 US $9.99 [0 bids]
78RPM Conqueror, Gene Autry-Jimmy Long, Louisiana Moon, Answer to 21 Year #8092 US $9.99 [0 bids]
BOB MARLEY Urban Tek/SLAM Unreleased WAILERS 1968-1972 NM Duppy Conqueror Rita US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
78RPM Conqueror, Gene Autry - Blue Days, Cowboy's Yodel #7831 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Arkansas Woodchopper "The Last Great Roundup " 78 RPM Conqueror (7882) - 1931 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Karl & Hardy (Harty) "There's a Beautiful Home" 78 RPM Conqueror (8605) - 1935 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PLANTATION CLUB ORCHESTRA 78RPM Record & Sleeve: It Must Be Love, Conqueror 7213 US $12.34 [0 bids]
Heresiarch Hammer Of Intransigence MLP Diocletion Conqueror Blasphemy US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MORE THAN A CONQUEROR produced by Delmar Pettiway a.k.a. Miracle US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
REVENGE EMBROIDERED PATCH black metal death Conqueror Blasphemy US $4.00 [0 bids]
Righteous Are the Conqueror by Michael Prophet (CD, Aug-2009, Greensleeves... US $7.42 Buy It Now 2 days
Conqueror Sleeve/Original/Pre War/78RPM/Blues/Jazz US $13.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Kryst The Conqueror - Deliver Us From Evil cassette misfits jerry only doyle US $7.99 [0 bids]
JOHN KIRBY Blue Skies/ Royal Garden Blues 10" 78 Conqueror 9505 US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Billy Pierce Quartet- William the Conqueror- new/sealed cassette tape- rare? US $9.00 Buy It Now 2 days
KRYST THE CONQUEROR Deliver Us CASSETTE TAPE Signed Mo The Great JERRY ONLY US $25.50 Buy It Now 2 days
JOHN THE CONQUEROR**GOOD LIFE**VINYL US $22.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Time the Conqueror [Digipak] by Jackson Browne (CD, Sep-2008, Inside Recordings) US $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
BLACK WITCHERY / CONQUEROR - Hellstorm of Evil Vengeance [Split] DHR004 US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Leanne Faine & Favor - Conqueror [CD New] US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Jackson Browne: Time the Conqueror [2008] Very Good Full-Length Promo Advance CD US $10.16 Buy It Now 3 days
Gene Krupa/Jack Leonard 78 Conqueror 9596 Oh! They're Makin' Me All Over in E- US $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days
78 - 13BB - DANCE/MARIMBA - CONQUEROR 7600 - ARGINTINE MARIMBA PLAYERS US $6.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Kryst The Conqueror- Deliver Us From Evil; MISFITS, Doyle, Jerry Only **RARE** US $49.99 [0 bids]
The Westerners: New River Train/Cowboy's Dream, Conqueror 8204 US $4.99 [0 bids]
Callahan Bros.-Little Poplar Log House on the Hill, Conqueror 8384 US $3.99 [0 bids]
Gene Autry: How I Got My Start, Conqueror 7845 from 1931 US $3.99 [0 bids]
CONQUEROR - MADAME ZELLE (IMPORT) NEW CD US $39.78 Buy It Now 3 days
CONQUEROR - WAR CULT SUPREMACY LP BLACK METAL BLASPHEMY REVENGE US $9.99 [0 bids]
" Kull: The Conqueror " Original Motion Picture Soundtrack 1st/class mailing US $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
78RPM Conqueror 7908 Gene Autry, Silver Haired Daddy, Mississippi Valley Blu VG- US $10.95 Buy It Now 3 days
VAN EPS DANCE ORCHESTRA/TODD ROLLINS Little Dutch Mill CONQUEROR 8347 pre-war 78 US $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
GINNY SIMMS Perfidia/Walkin By the River CONQUEROR 9652 rare! FEMME VOCAL 1940 US $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Bob Wills Texas Playboys New San Antonio Rose / Medley Conqueror 9603 78 rpm US $9.99 [0 bids]
CHICK BULLOCK "Blossoms On Broadway"-"You Can't Stop Me From Dreamin'" CONQUEROR US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Black Witchery Conqueror split ORIG1PRESS LP blasphemy revenge archgoat US $79.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ROY SMECK TRIO "I'll Get By" / "Carolina Moon" CONQUEROR 7244 Hawaiian Guitar 78 US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Leanne & Favor Faine - Conqueror CD US $16.52 Buy It Now 3 days
MICHAEL PROPHET RIGHTEOUS ARE THE CONQUEROR LP VINYL NEW US $18.21 Buy It Now 4 days
78RPM Conqueror 8571 Johnny Hamp, Thanks a Million/Dick Messner, Treasure Isl sV US $13.95 Buy It Now 4 days
CREMATION black death cult SILVER LP LIMIT 100 conqueror black witchery beherit US $55.00 Buy It Now 4 days
CONQUEROR - Big Youth (R34594) US $24.84 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy CONQUEROR music online Buy CONQUEROR & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CONQUEROR DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CONQUEROR Storie Fuori Dal Tempo ratings distribution

CONQUEROR Storie Fuori Dal Tempo reviews

Review by erik neuteboom
3 stars In 2003 the promising Italian progrock band Conqueror released their eponymous debut album, two years later we could enjoy the successor entitled Storie Fuori Dal Tempo. The sound is in the vein of the debut CD but the band has matured on all levels, also due to the contributions of new member Sabrina Rigano and two guest musicians (on harp and choir). The compositions are melodic and tasteful, despite some hints from early Camel and Marillion the Italians succeed to present a quite original blend of symphonic prog, classical and folk. It's not loaded with amazing complexity or virtuosic soli but Conqueror takes you on a pleasant musical journey with lots of variety, very flowing with tasteful work on guitar, keyboards, saxophone and flute. The first composition Ouverture delivers many shifting moods, from dreamy with flute to bombastic with bass pedals and fluent with delicate synthesizer flights. The Eastern sounding song No Photo contains a captivating atmosphere with lots of flute along a fiery guitar solo, classical piano and - flute and a mid-tempo with saxophone. The absolute highlight is their 'magnum opus' entitled Morgan (more than 30 minute): many changing climates, in the first part wonderful interplay between Fender Rhodes piano and fiery guitar, then powerful saxophone and classical piano and flute, halfway more bombastic with synthesizer, organ and propulsive guitar riffs and finally very compelling symphonic prog featuring a wide range of instruments, from harp, classical piano and clarinet to soaring keyboards with a sensitive guitar solo, this is Progheaven!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#127499) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Review by Tarcisio Moura
4 stars Excellent new generation italian prog band! Conqueror has some nice melodies and a modern sound that does not deny any 70s italian symphonic tradition. Simona Rigano has a beautiful voice and is also a brilliant keyboards woman. All the vocals are in italian and thsi language is very fiting for this kind of music. The flute and guitar interplay is their trademark, but Sabrina Rigano also plays some nice sax solos (specially the soprano sax).

Its the kind of album you hear from beginning to end with the same pleasure. Of course the last song, the 30 minute epic Morgana is the highlight, with its shifting moods and rhythms, nice solos and overall working concept. But the whole CD is actually very good and it will please any prog lover who enjoys melodic music. Im looking forward to hear more from this group. A nice surprise! Recommended!

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#135210) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Review by andrea
4 stars "Storie fuori dal tempo" is the second album of Conqueror and it was released in 2005, two years after the good debut work "Istinto". The line-up features the veterans Natale Russo (drums and percussions) and Simona Rigano (vocals, keyboards and synth) along with new members Sabrina Rigano (flute and saxophone), Tino Nastasi (guitars) and Fabio Ucchino (bass and pedal bass). The sound quality of the recording is excellent and the new members seem to get along perfectly with the rest of the band. The song-writing is good and the band did a good job of combining their own ideas and feelings with sources of inspiration ranging from classical music to Italian prog bands like PFM, BMS, Le Orme or Goblin...

The opener "Ouverture", featuring well balanced changes of rhythm and melodic passages, is an instrumental that grows like a blossoming flower leading to the dreamy "Mosaico di colori", where the vocals of Simona Rigano soar light weaving a beautiful melody... "My light thoughts travel and blow away as eagles / In a free wind, they run and foreign memories write the epilogue... White clouds get lost in a coloured mosaic..."

"No Photo" is hypnotic and suggestive, featuring an Oriental flavour... Here you can lose yourself under "a ray of moonlight" that seems come out from "The Book Of One Thousand And One Nights" while Simona Rigano's vocals could remind you of an ethereal modern Scheherazade... "Now I see again a shadow beside me / It is something I have known for a long time / It grazes me and then it looks at me, here it is, near me / But what's reality? / If we are prisoners of the world where we live / That decides for us, solitary shipwrecked persons, who sail without being free..."

"Pagine di poesie" is another good track that in some passages reminds me of PFM's "Impressioni di settembre". Lyrics describe in a poetic way a meeting with an old fisherman...

In "Klaus" quiet melodic passages are well intertwined with more pulsing moments, as if "sounds and voices were looking for an illusion in the silence"...

The final track "Morgana" is a long suite inspired by the Sicilian folklore where you can find a blend of Celtic and Mediterranean elements... It tells the story of Morgan le Fay (Fata Morgana), a sorceress who escaped from Camelot on a ship and landed on the Sicilian shores where she built a crystal palace... "The dream lives once again, renews spells, loves and madness...". The music flows dreamy with many changes of atmosphere and mood while the band showcase great musicianship and inspired song-writing skills...

On the whole, "Storie fuori dal tempo", is really an album that is worth listening to...

Send comments to andrea (BETA) | Report this review (#148809) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, November 04, 2007

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars Would you have read some reviews of mine, you would know that I am quite reluctant with the five stars rating. Five per cent of them do reach the maximum score. Which is just nothing but normal in my opinion.

The debut of this great band was such a case. "Istinto" is a true masterpiece as far as I am concerned. I am extremely pleased that they are going to be present at the prog conference in THE temple of prog music in Belgium (October 19th, Spirit Of 66).

It is true to say that I just adore such bands who are conveying so much passion through their music. I am very lucky with "Conqueror" since their approach is original and can't really be compared here with the giants of the past.

I am almost breathless when I listen to this band. Am I captivated? Maybe. None the less, the music displayed in this album is heavenly above average. I would just add that most of the songs are creative and genuine. But isn't it the true aspect of this marvelous Italian genre?

Some of you might know that my early feelings (back to 1974) for this wonderful music were provided by my (Italian) cousin Marco. He was the one who introduced me to many great bands (and not only Italian ones). And I will always be grateful to him for this..

Vocals at times are very special. Would you believe that the leading role is played by a lady? Simona is so good, clever and skilled. I can't wait to see the band rather soon. If they are able to reproduce their studio albums on stage, it should be a marvel of a concert. But I'll keep you posted.

To be honest, "Storie Fuori Dal Tempo" is just shy of "Istinto". If ever you are looking to some modern Italian music, I can only recommend you to listen to this wonderful album. And later on to their previous one. They are such an amazing band...

Four stars for "Storie...".

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#181850) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, September 06, 2008

3 stars 3.5 stars. CONQUEROR's second album didn't impress me as much as their debut but it's still a really good album. Maybe not as much guitar in this one, but I would say it's proggier with more tempo and mood shifts. This band plays such pleasant and beautiful music, and those female Italian vocals are the icing on the cake.

"Ouverture" begins with piano that makes me think of "Fifth Of Firth" for the first 10 seconds, then a full sound comes in. The flute and guitar sound so good. Some heaviness before 2 minutes with organ. I like when it settles after 3 minutes and then starts to build again. "Mosaico Di Colori" opens with acoustic guitar as drums and synths join in then vocals. Nice sound. Flute before 2 minutes with some prominant bass to follow. Flute / bass / drums before 4 minutes provide some great listening. The organ that follows is fantastic. "No Photo" is led by flute and organ early, guitar a minute in. Piano 2 minutes in. Acoustic guitar followed by vocals for the first time in the song before 4 minutes. Deep bass lines and then some sax before 6 minutes.

"Pagine Di Poesie" opens with drums and guitar before synths and flute come in. Excellent sound. Vocals after 1 1/2 minutes. It's okay. "Klaus" is my favourite and it opens with a piano / drum melody. Guitar, flute and bass take over. The contrast continues for a while then we get a calm 2 minutes in. It builds to a nice heavy sound. I like the SINKADUS-like flute after 3 minutes as drums pound. Piano after 4 minutes then vocals as flute continues. "Morgana" is CONQUEROR's first epic tune at over 31 minutes. I'm not going to take you through this one because the tempo and mood changes so often. The thing is though that it flows beautifully, no sudden changes at all. This song has it all, it seems to incorporate all that has gone on before.

Italian music fans should check this band out. I do feel that each release is not as good as the one before though.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#189656) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, November 17, 2008

4 stars This is the 2nd Conqueror album but 'Storie Fuori Dal Tempo' (eng: 'Stories Out Of Time') is another story respect to 'Istinto'. In this album there were some changes: new bassplayer (Fabio Ucchino), new axeman (Tino Nastasi) and Sabrina Rigano arrived on flute and sax. This album was publish ... (read more)

Report this review (#236710) | Posted by 1967/ 1976 | Thursday, September 03, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CONQUEROR "Storie Fuori Dal Tempo"