NATTENS MADRIGAL

Ulver Nattens Madrigal album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy ULVER Music
Studio Album, released in 1996

1. Hymne I - Wolf And Fear (6:16)
2. Hymne II - Wolf And The Devil (6:21)
3. Hymne III - Wolf And Hatred (4:48)
4. Hymne IV - Wolf And Man (5:21)
5. Hymne V - Wolf And The Moon (5:14)
6. Hymne VI - Wolf And Passion (5:48)
7. Hymne VII - Wolf And Destiny (5:32)
8. Hymne VIII - Wolf And The Night (4:38)

Search ULVER Nattens Madrigal lyrics

Search ULVER Nattens Madrigal tabs

- Garm / vocals
- Aismal / guitar
- Haavard / guitar
- Skoll / bass
- AiwarikiaR / drums

CD Century Media (1996)

Thanks to useful_idiot for the addition

ULVER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ULVER Nattens Madrigal Music

Kscope 2013
Vinyl$23.57
KveldssangerKveldssanger
Head Not Found 2001
Madrigal of the Night (Nattens Madrigal)Madrigal of the Night (Nattens Madrigal)
Century Media 1997
Shadows of the SunShadows of the Sun
The End Records 2007
Themes From William Blake's The Marriage of Heaven And HellThemes From William Blake's The Marriage of Heaven And Hell
Jester Norway 2006
Childhood's EndChildhood's End
KSCOPE 2012
Blood InsideBlood Inside
The End Records 2005
Sunn Ulver Terrestrials White Vinyl Oop Southern Lord US $33.99 Buy It Now 47m 57s
ULVER MADRIGAL AATTE HYMNE TIL ULVEN I CENTURY BLACK! MAYHEM BURZUM ARCTURUS DIE US $14.99 [0 bids]
Ulver: Shadows Of The Sun CD 2007 The End Records TE089 NEW US $10.95 Buy It Now 2h 45m
ULVER Bergtatt CD US $24.00 Buy It Now 7h 4m
AGALLOCH The Serpent & The Sphere DIGIPAK ULVER WOLVES IN THE THRONE ROOM US $15.00 Buy It Now 7h 44m
Sunn O))) Ulver Terrestrials RED VINYL LP Rare Boris Pallbearer Burzum US $22.99 [0 bids]
VARIOUS Merzbow Frog: Remixed And Revisited 2xCD boris Ulver Fennesz Sunn O))) US $14.99 Buy It Now 10h 5m
Ulver - Kveldssanger (Emperor, Arcturus, Borknagar, Mayhem) US $4.89 [0 bids]
SUNN O))) & ULVER-TERRESTRIALS-JAPAN 2 CD BONUS TRACK H40 zd US $38.50 Buy It Now 16h 15m
Ulver / Sunn O))) - Terrestials Split LP agalloch sleep ghost noise doom coil US $14.00 Buy It Now 19h 9m
ULVER - Nattens Madrigal --- Huge Jacket Back Patch Backpatch US $15.00 Buy It Now 20h 17m
RAVENCULT Morbid CD Darkthrone Ascension Katharsis Taake Carpathian Forest US $9.77 Buy It Now 20h 54m
EISREGEN - LEICHENLAGER 2000 1PR MINT OCTOBER FALLS EMPYRIUM AGALLOCH ULVER NEST US $24.99 Buy It Now 21h 16m
EISREGEN - FARBENFINSTERNIS 2001 1PR MINT OCTOBER FALLS EMPYRIUM AGALLOCH ULVER US $24.99 Buy It Now 21h 16m
BURZUM-FILOSOFEM-POSTER-BLACK METAL-DEATH-MAYHEM-BEHERIT-BATHORY-BLASPHEMY-ULVER US $5.00 Buy It Now 22h 30m
ULVER - METAMORPHOSIS (CD (EP) 1999 Trick) W/ GARM (BORKNAGAR, ARCTURUS) IMPORT* US $59.99 Buy It Now 23h 20m
ULVER Perdition City / Bergnatt CD 2 in1 RUS Rare OOP Arcturus Solefold US $11.99 [0 bids]
ULVER Themes from William Blake's / 1 st Decade Vol.1-2 2CD RUS Rare OOP US $18.99 [0 bids]
The Gathering "DISCLOSURE" NEW VINYL 12" anathema alcest ulver my dying bride US $29.99 [0 bids]
Les Discrets-Ariettes Oubliées...1st PRESS BLACK VINYL 12" anathema alcest ulver US $29.99 [0 bids]
CELESTIAL SEASON - Forever Scarlet Passion LP ORANGE ltd 100 anathema ulver US $29.99 [0 bids]
samael worship him babydoll girly t shirt black metal ulver mayhem witchery absu US $16.66 Buy It Now 1 day
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $16.66 Buy It Now 1 day
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $19.66 Buy It Now 1 day
ULVER - WAR OF THE ROSES NEW CD US $22.16 Buy It Now 1 day
Ulver - Live At Roadburn 2012 NEW CD US $19.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Ulver - Live At Roadburn 2012 NEW 2 x LP US $44.54 Buy It Now 1 day
Ulver 'Bergtatt' First press RARE.In The Woods...,Primordial,Burzum US $14.61 [11 bids]
Orrery 'Nine Odes To Oblivion'Ulver,Drudkh,In The Woods...Enslaved US $4.71 [1 bids]
Childhood's End [Digipak] by Ulver (CD, Kscope) US $13.02 Buy It Now 1 day
Live in Concert - The Norwegian National Opera * by Ulver (CD, Apr-2013, Kscope) US $11.78 Buy It Now 1 day
Wars of the Roses by Ulver (CD, Apr-2011, Kscope) US $8.16 Buy It Now 1 day
Ulver - Norwegian National Opera [ 2XLP, Jester, IMPORT NEW ] Sunn 0))) US $35.19 Buy It Now 1 day
ULVER - WAR OF THE ROSES LP vinyl record arcturus US $35.99 Buy It Now 1 day
AURA NOIR -SIGNED!!! Hades Rise-CD Immortal, Ulver, Bathory, Nifelheim, Digipak US $25.00 [0 bids]
ULVER - ULVER 1993-2003: 1ST DECADE IN THE MACHINES - NEW CD US $11.61 Buy It Now 1 day
Ulver - War Of The Roses [CD New] US $13.60 Buy It Now 1 day
THRYFING valdr galga ORIG 1999 DIGIPAK HAMMERHEART-ulver,naglfar,primordial,absu US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ULVER - KVELDSSANGER - HNF014CD US $20.13 Buy It Now 1 day
ULVER - MESSE I.X-VI.X * GATEFOLD VINYL LP NEW & SEALED US $22.90 Buy It Now 1 day
MYSTICUM Demons Never Sleep CD Ulver Mayhem Zyklon Thorns US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MANES How The World Came To An End CD Dodheimsgard Ulver Ved Buens Ende US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Aäkon Keetreh - The Dark Winter Demo Tape - Vlad Tepes - Abruptum - Ulver - LLN US $17.16 [4 bids]
Ulver - Messe I.X-Vi.X [CD New] US $12.58 Buy It Now 1 day
Empyrium 1994 - 2014 Wooden Box LP Agalloch Ulver October Falls Alcest Fen Opeth US $160.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ULVER - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF T20) US $11.80 Buy It Now 1 day
Ulver BERGTATT Spellbound DEBUT Norwegian Folk Metal HEAD NOT FOUND Sealed CD US $14.50 [0 bids]
Ulver - Kveldssanger (NEW CD) US $23.32 Buy It Now 2 days
ULVER LP Wars Of The Roses vinyl + download card US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PERUNWIT Wszystkie... CD NEW Kroda Khors Dub Buk Graveland Kataxu Ulver Drudkh US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ULVER**CHILDHOOD'S END**CD US $14.28 Buy It Now 2 days
ULVER - LYCKANTROPEN THEMES [7035538883248] - NEW CD US $39.03 Buy It Now 2 days
Ulver "Blood Inside" 2005 Red cover US $10.00 [0 bids]
Ulver "Perdition City - Music to an interior film" US $18.00 [0 bids]
AGALLOCH Ashes Against the Grain 2 WHITE GATEFOLD LP Ulver Alcest Fen Katatonia US $49.99 [0 bids]
LIFELOVER Sjukdom RARE LP 1st Press LTD 500 NEW SEALED OOP Ulver Ondskapt Alcest US $66.66 [0 bids]
ULVER - BLOOD INSIDE [CD NEW] US $11.98 Buy It Now 2 days
sanctus daemoneon - the unaVOIDable, manes ulver fen arcturus tulus darkspace US $5.99 [0 bids]
Thy Catafalque: Rengeteg, Solefald, Arcturus, Ulver, Negura Bunget, Drudkh US $8.99 [0 bids]
kalki avatara - mantra for the end of times , manes ulver arcturus melechesh fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
empire auriga - auriga dying, death in june current 93 burzum agalloch ulver fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
lotus circle - caves, coil vond mortiis ulver darkspace sunn o lurker of chalice US $5.99 [0 bids]
vinterriket - wege in die vergangenheit, coil vond mortiis ulver darkspace US $5.99 [0 bids]
trama afona - st, current 93 bass communion coil vond mortiis larva 108 ulver US $5.99 [0 bids]
lilyum - nothing is mine, darkspace nocternity alcest drudkh negura benget ulver US $5.99 [0 bids]
paragon of beauty - seraphine far gone gleam, empyrium agalloch fen alcest ulver US $5.99 [0 bids]
tyrant - grimoires, ulver fen alcest dordeduh negura bunget saturnus nocternity US $5.99 [0 bids]
ARCTURUS - ASPERA HIEMS SYMFONIA / MY ANGEL - BLUE VINYL 2 LP ulver agalloch US $36.75 Buy It Now 2 days
Ulver - Live At Roadburn 2012 [CD New] US $16.08 Buy It Now 2 days
ULVER - NATTENS MADRIGAL SEALED BOX SET LP CD SHIRT 700 COPIES WORLDWIDE US $75.50 [0 bids]
Ulver - Nattens Madrigal [CD New] US $11.24 Buy It Now 2 days
ULVER - NORWEGIAN NATIONAL OPERA NEW VINYL US $44.38 Buy It Now 2 days
ULVER - NATTENS MADRIGAL NEW CD US $17.13 Buy It Now 2 days
panychida - woodland journey, ulver fen alcest dordeduh negura bunget agalloch US $5.99 [0 bids]
umbrtka - ivo, masters hammer alcest ulver agalloch fen primordial abigor drudkh US $5.99 [0 bids]
inner missing - the age of silence, arcturus tartaros tulus woods of ypres ulver US $5.99 [0 bids]
frostmoon eclipse - dead and forever gone, agalloch ulver woods of ypres drudkh US $5.99 [0 bids]
1349 - S/T SELF TITLED OOP ORG CD IMMORTAL GORGOROTH MAYHEM LIMBONIC ART ULVER US $19.99 [0 bids]
ULVER - BLOOD INSIDE NEW CD US $17.54 Buy It Now 2 days
BETHLEHEM-SUICIDE RADIO 1 PRESS 2003 ABORYM ULVER RARE!!! US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Wigrid ?- Die Asche Eines Leben LP/mayhem/arcturus/ulver/enslaved/rotting christ US $28.99 [0 bids]
Eis-Wetterkreuz LP/mayhem/propechy/marduk/ulver/enslaved/behemoth/darkthrone US $31.99 [0 bids]
ULVER - SHADOWS OF THE SUN NEW CD US $17.54 Buy It Now 2 days
LIK Besfärtade Strofer ARMAGEDDA STORM ISENGARD ULVER US $13.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Ulver - Live At Roadburn 2012 CD US $19.01 Buy It Now 2 days
Ulver - Blood Inside CD US $14.65 Buy It Now 2 days
Ulver - Shadows Of The Sun CD US $14.65 Buy It Now 2 days
ULVER - SHADOWS OF THE SUN (UK) NEW VINYL US $71.20 Buy It Now 2 days
Live at Norwegian National Opera, Ulver, New US $15.80 Buy It Now 2 days
Agalloch Faustian Echoes Digipack CD SEALED Opeth Ulver Alcest Katatonia NEW LP US $24.99 [0 bids]
AGALLOCH Marrow Of The Spirit Ltd. Black CD Ulver Alcest Nest Opeth Like New! US $34.99 [0 bids]
AETHENOR En Form For Bla CD dark improvisation / drone Khanate Guapo ulver jazz US $13.98 Buy It Now 2 days
SATYRICON now diabolical 1st PRESS 2006 SILVER BLACK MARBLED LP ulver emperor US $95.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Mysticum - In the Streams of Inferno CD 2004 Ulver Immortal Satyricon Mayhem US $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy ULVER music online Buy ULVER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ULVER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ULVER Nattens Madrigal ratings distribution

ULVER Nattens Madrigal reviews

Review by OpethGuitarist
2 stars What does Ulver leave us with before there exploration into experimental territory? The definitive black metal album. From this album Ulver would make perhaps the greatest left turn in music history.

Looking back now let's attempt to analyze what the genius that is Garm did here. The question is why did they make this record, and why the change that is evident in Themes? From even the first release, Bergtatt, it was fairly clear that Ulver had something else in them, no one knew exactly what that was, but it was clear that there was more to this band and some of its members than typical black metal.

It is my theory, that this record was designed to show that Ulver was superior to its black metal peers, that Garm knew he was gifted, and knew that his musical direction would change. However, before he made that change, he wanted to "show-off" his greatness, to put something out there to the black metal genre and say to its cult following, "Beat this record, I dare you." Indeed, Ulver may have produced the CTTE of Black Metal. Not only this, but it helped set up the radical change that Garm wanted to undertake. Think about it, what better way to make the most drastic left turn in the history of music, than to create a record that is the pinnacle of something you do not even care to do anymore, rather than gradually adjusting your sound, but to make a large jolt that would shock people. A great marketing technique actually.

Am I reading too much into this? Quite possibly. For now I'll let the genius that is Garm/Trickster G. guide the way.

Send comments to OpethGuitarist (BETA) | Report this review (#89688) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, September 15, 2006

Review by UMUR
3 stars Nattens Madrigal is the third studio album from experimental extreme metal( avant garde rock act Ulver. Ulverīs two first albums Bergtat (1994) and Kveldssanger (1995) had proven that Ulver was not your average black metal band even though the music on Bergtat is definitely black metal. Kveldssanger was a big surprise for many people though because Ulver didnīt follow up their success on Bergtat with another black metal album. Kveldssanger is an acoustic and folky album. Nattens Madrigal takes us back into Black metal territory and is IMO Ulverīs most extreme album.

The music is not without melody though and weīre still treated with a couple of beautiful acoustic parts here and there. The fast tremolo riffing is actually pretty melodic as well. Iīm reminded more than one time of the legendary ( yet very unknown) Swedish death metal band Unanimated and their album In the Forest of the Dreaming Dead (1993) ( and remember I said it was the band and not the movie, so donīt come complaining to me when youīre treated with countless zombies and dead body parts coming alive after being injected with a green fluid). The vocals are raspy black metal style. The pace is mostly fast but not extremely fast ( hyper blasts).

The musicianship is excellent. The technical skills are great but itīs more the compositional skills that Iīm impressed about.

The production is a problem for me. Itīs very thin and the guitar has a horrible sound. The worst part is that this sound is made on purpose. This is how they wanted it to sound. Itīs an aquired taste Iīm sure because I have friends who like the thin black metal sound. I grew up listening to full and bass deep death metal production from Morrisound and Sunlight studios and I just never got on the black metal wagon ( with a few exceptions), partially because of the thin and to my ears annoying sound quality many of the bands chose to use on purpose. So you might enjoy it more than I do.

Nattens Madrigal is a great album and thatīs even though it has a production that I donīt enjoy much. But on the other hand the production does take away the fourth star I would have given Nattens Madrigal and I will only give it 3 stars. Ulver would totally change their style after Nattens Madrigal so this is the last chance to hear why Ulver was one of the genre defining and biggest black metal acts in the nineties.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#192173) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 07, 2008

Review by JJLehto
1 stars After the purely folk piece that was "Kveldssanger" Ulver released this piece of music. I honestly don't know if I can think of a more extreme 180. This album is pure, straight up black metal. For those who are not quite sure what that is, (at least musically....we all know about the church burnings) black metal is a very raw, abrasive genre of music. Usually features long, repetitive songs of manic tremolo picking, blast beats and shrieking vocals. It is often, purposely, produced with low quality.

This album hits everyone of those points. Every song is at least 4 and a half minutes long and nothing but blast beats, a distorted buzz that I can only assume is guitar, (being frantically picked into oblivion) and shrieking. There is the occasional, and I mean occasional riff, and the only real break is a 40 second acoustic section in the first song, (which is quite nice) and the very end of some songs.

There is the occasional solo which for black metal is quite unconventional. The vocals are actually tolerable. They are not the usual really high pitched black metal shriek but more of a throaty growling. Also, they can be a but buried in the wall of sound anyway so it may not matter. Finally, you want low quality? I have heard some lo-fi music in my day, but this album is truly low-fi. Hell, even for black metal the quality of this album is impressively low.

So that is it. This album is as straightforward black metal as you can get. A wall of distorted, static guitars and blast beats, extremely low quality and a total lack of song structure. That is no fooling around black metal. I personally am not a fan of black metal. I am not sure how someone can enjoy five + minutes of nothing but tremolo picking and blast beats. I can't even give this album a two, because a lot of Ulver fans may not like this, since it is absolutely nothing like their other work. It is not like most others works a prog fan will come across. Only recommended if you are a fan of black metal.

One Star

*JJ runs into the forest shrieking*

Send comments to JJLehto (BETA) | Report this review (#294709) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 16, 2010

Review by Guldbamsen
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site and Forum Admin
3 stars Back when I was a teen, living just on the outskirts of Copenhagen, I was never far away from the woods. They became my playing ground as well as being one of the greatest places to collect your speeding thoughts surrounding everything that is possible to cram inside a 15 year old boyīs head, who thinks that the world is a pretty big place - and fast becoming even bigger just through his pursuit of music.

The forest was often used as a place you could party, and many a Fridays we, my friends and schoolgirl sirens, would built enormous bonfires and play music all night long. At the time Prodigy and Oasis were big just about everywhere and seeing as we all had the hots for at least one of the attending girls, weīd let them hear "Firestarter" or maybe even "Wonderwall" - if you thought you were in there ;-) As night unfolded and we got more intoxicated by our mixed drinks with vodka-beer-pisang ambon-whiskey-orange juice-rum-thingy, we always seemed to end up putting this particular album on, not really thinking about the horrible consequences it would have on our love lives. Well who needs love at 15, when you have a dark brooding forest, Norwegian Black Metal and a giant fire that seems to lick the leaves off of the highest oak trees around you? We certainly didnīt thatīs for sure... And the birds ran screaming into the night leaving only us blackbirds, as you can probably guess.

For the prog community Iīd strongly recommend you try Kveldssanger from 1995 first or even the two last releases, before you start exploring this utterly black and bleak record. The music is black metal with itīs coarse sounding evil voice and great big melodious riffing that in time will melt together as dense storm clouds of sound with the vocals being the shattering lightning occasionally breaking through the thicket. From time to time we get small doses of the Norwegian folk flavor that flavored their 2 first outings and made them stand out from the large masses of newly formed black metal bands back in those days. This is a return to traditional black metal, and as Umur says in his review, you can really hear how they intentionally worsened the sound during production - bringing with it a very whispering thin coating of just bad recording technique, but hey that was on purpose and if you talk to anybody who listened to Ulver, Burzum or say Darkthrone back then, theyīd say that it sounded the way it should and damn-right evil to boot.

I am not 15 anymore, but I have strong emotions surrounding this very release - and every time i put the album on, I picture myself climbing the highest trees in the woods, screaming my lungs out - howling lycanthrobically at the white moon, jumping through bonfires with a careless look in my eyes thinking never ever will the day come, when the world around me turns me into a grown up and make me forget the beauty of night and the smell of wood fire and sweat on my clothes. It never did.

Send comments to Guldbamsen (BETA) | Report this review (#384663) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 22, 2011

Review by Warthur
4 stars The ambient transitions between songs and the acoustic break in the middle of the opening track prove that Ulver hadn't completely lost all ability to handle a recording studio for Nattens Madrigal - the absolutely dire sound quality on the black metal which takes up the bulk of this piece is 100% on purpose. On this album, Ulver take the lo-fi aesthetic which in moderation can add an interesting aesthetic effect to black metal and takes it to a ludicrous extreme, more so even than the likes of Burzum or Darkthrone who infamously went out of their way to reduce the sound quality of their albums in order to attain the atmosphere they wanted. The end result is an album which, if you aren't in the right mood for it, is an outright chore to listen to.

And yet...

There's a strange transformation which comes over the music when the sound quality is this bad. The instruments - particularly some of the higher-pitched guitar solos - often cease to sound like conventional rock band instruments at all and become more reminiscent of out-of-control industrial machinery or shrieking electronics. The vocals from Garm are so full of anger that they often sound as though he is fighting to get them out, like if he didn't give his all he would be completely lost in the mix. The rhythms and repetitive patterns which make themselves apparent in the music are powerful and hypnotic, and save the piece from being mere noise for noise's sake like, say, Lou Reed's Metal Machine Music. And the ambient interludes between songs provide a brief and haunting counterpoint to the full-on ugliness on show here. And the songs are in fact much more varied than they have been made out to be - the intro to Of Wolf and Passion suggests a sort of romantic power black metal, which is a combination I'd never thought I'd here.

After this, Ulver would turn away from black metal for good, but this last album is a challenging but I feel unique aesthetic contribution to the genre, and is certainly the best example I can think of of an album where a deliberate lo-fi recording style leads to a distinctive and individual aesthetic which simply could never have been captured in any other way - an aesthetic which is perfect for the album's concept, the saga of a man turned into a werewolf and who eventually embraces the wolf within him due to the misdeeds and cruelty of humanity. Ulver would leave black metal behind after this release to explore other musical avenues, but to those who have already sampled and enjoyed Ulver's work - particularly Bergtatt, their debut - I recommend it as perhaps one of the most intriguing experiments in extreme metal. That said, you'd be well-advised to manage your expectations accordingly; if you simply don't like lo-fi black metal you're not going to enjoy yourself here.

Send comments to Warthur (BETA) | Report this review (#625074) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, February 02, 2012

2 stars Ulver never fails to surprise. After that accoustic folk-rock album Kveldssanger, they return with a primitive black metal album. The sound is down the Darkthrone alley. What a contrast to Kveldssanger ! The music is pretty OK. I have to admit that I prefer Darkthrone or even Emperor to this ... (read more)

Report this review (#232283) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Tuesday, August 18, 2009 | Review Permanlink

4 stars OK. Let just start by settling what i'm rating here. It is popular on this site to avoid the 5 star rating for non-prog albums, for obvious reasons. I don't like doing that, i am rating a black metal album in the 1-5 star scale, 4 meaning "excellent" (just putting the "...adittion to any prog collec ... (read more)

Report this review (#204966) | Posted by Revan | Tuesday, March 03, 2009 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This album is not for fans of later Ulver stuff. It's not like their other electronic albums, it's just primitive black metal with a very bad production (even by black metal standards). I'm not a fan of black metal, however, i've heard much worse. It is considered as a classic by fans of this ... (read more)

Report this review (#66642) | Posted by lordoflight | Wednesday, January 25, 2006 | Review Permanlink

3 stars It's about time someone reviewed this one. This album is seriously not recommended for anyone. Unless you're a fan of raw, primitive black metal with the worst production you'll ever hear. I happen to be such a person. Although the sound might seem terrible at first, underneath there's an amaz ... (read more)

Report this review (#60527) | Posted by | Friday, December 16, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ULVER "Nattens Madrigal"