NATTENS MADRIGAL

Ulver Nattens Madrigal album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy ULVER Music
Studio Album, released in 1996

1. Hymne I - Wolf And Fear (6:16)
2. Hymne II - Wolf And The Devil (6:21)
3. Hymne III - Wolf And Hatred (4:48)
4. Hymne IV - Wolf And Man (5:21)
5. Hymne V - Wolf And The Moon (5:14)
6. Hymne VI - Wolf And Passion (5:48)
7. Hymne VII - Wolf And Destiny (5:32)
8. Hymne VIII - Wolf And The Night (4:38)

Search ULVER Nattens Madrigal lyrics

Search ULVER Nattens Madrigal tabs

- Garm / vocals
- Aismal / guitar
- Haavard / guitar
- Skoll / bass
- AiwarikiaR / drums

CD Century Media (1996)

Thanks to useful_idiot for the addition

ULVER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ULVER Nattens Madrigal Music

Messe I.X - VI.XMesse I.X - VI.X
Kscope 2013
Blood InsideBlood Inside
The End Records 2005
Themes From William Blake's The Marriage of Heaven And HellThemes From William Blake's The Marriage of Heaven And Hell
Jester Norway 2006
A Quick Fix of MelancholyA Quick Fix of Melancholy
EP
The End Records 2003
Shadows of the SunShadows of the Sun
The End Records 2007
Madrigal of the Night (Nattens Madrigal)Madrigal of the Night (Nattens Madrigal)
Century Media 1997
Teachings in SilenceTeachings in Silence
Jester Norway 2006
ULVER NATTENS MADRIGAL SEALED CD NEW 2010 US $5.88 Buy It Now 2h 27m
red harvest - new rage world music 1st press voices of wonder digipak ulver rare US $16.00 Buy It Now 2h 45m
MORTIIS HANDMADE "The Grudge" LP BURZUM EMPEROR MAYHEM ULVER VENOM DARKTHRONE US $50.00 Buy It Now 3h 53m
SHADOWS OF THE SUN BY ULVER (CD) US $17.60 Buy It Now 7h 54m
Sunn 0))) & Ulver - Terrestirals [ CD, Southern Lord, NEW ] Doom - Black Metal US $13.99 Buy It Now 8h 33m
Ulver / Sunn O))) - Terrestials Split LP agalloch sleep ghost noise doom coil US $20.00 Buy It Now 9h 13m
Ulver Shadows of the Sun Limited Edition The End Records. Free Shipping. US $79.99 [0 bids]
Messe I. X - VI.X Ulver CD US $9.76 Buy It Now 11h 32m
Live at Roadburn, Ulver, Excellent US $13.18 Buy It Now 13h 23m
CREST OF DARKNESS - IN THE PRESENCE OF DEATH LP conception mayhem aborym ulver US $29.90 Buy It Now 17h 29m
ALCEST - LE SECRET CD OPETH ULVER GREEN CARNATION US $10.99 Buy It Now 17h 38m
ARS MORIENDI La singuliere noirceur d'un astre ARCTURUS ULVER EMPEROR SOLEFALD US $10.00 Buy It Now 20h 22m
Gehenna - Black Seared Heart T-SHIRT M Burzum Immortal Taake Ulver Drkthrone US $20.00 Buy It Now 23h 25m
Gehenna - Black Seared Heart T-SHIRT XL Burzum Immortal Taake Ulver Drkthrone US $20.00 Buy It Now 23h 26m
RAVENCULT Morbid CD Darkthrone Ascension Katharsis Taake Carpathian Forest Ulver US $9.51 Buy It Now 1 day
ULVER - LIVE AT ROADBURN NEW CD US $22.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Les Discrets-Ariettes Oubliées...1st PRESS BLACK VINYL 12" anathema alcest ulver US $29.99 [0 bids]
CELESTIAL SEASON - Forever Scarlet Passion LP ORANGE ltd 100 anathema ulver US $26.66 [0 bids]
The Gathering "DISCLOSURE" NEW VINYL 12" anathema alcest ulver my dying bride US $29.99 [0 bids]
KATATONIA "ghost of the sun" promo anathema ulver the gathering opeth US $19.99 [0 bids]
ULVER - MESSE I.X - VI.X NEW CD US $20.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Godflesh - Godflesh LP neurosis melvins napalm death jesu ulver nin ministry US $29.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ULVER - CHILDHOOD'S END US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Ulver - Childhood's End (CD 2012)-Jefferson Airplane/Pretty Things US $2.08 [3 bids]
HUGI-SOLARLIOD OOP 2004 VED BUENS ENDE FLEURETY ULVER RARE!!! US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BORKNAGAR-THE OLDEN DOMAIN enslaved,ulver,arcturus,gorgoroth 1997 CENTURY BLACK! US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ULVER Wars Of The Roses LP IMPORT dark jazzy prog/pop arcturus manes Hexvessel US $24.98 Buy It Now 1 day
ARCTURUS La Masquerade Infernale CD avant symphonic black metal Ulver Mayhem NEW US $13.98 Buy It Now 1 day
MANES How The World Came To An End CD sinister electronica Ulver dodheimsgard US $11.98 Buy It Now 1 day
** Urfaust **- Rare Original Underground T-Shirt - Emperor Burzum Mayhem Ulver US $150.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FORGOTTEN WOODS as the wolves gather SHIRT L,Ulver,Taake,Mayhem,Inquisition,DRI US $18.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BORKNAGAR "S/T"ORG cd Malicious Records 96,Ulver,Arcturus US $30.00 [0 bids]
Tulus Biography Obscene Dodheimsgard Ulver Isvind Ildjarn US $30.00 [0 bids]
Red Harvest Internal Punishment Programs MAYHEM ULVER SATYRICON US $3.99 [0 bids]
FIMBULWINTER servants of sorcery VINYL LP dimmu borgir arcturus ulver US $49.99 [0 bids]
ULVER bergtatt VINYL LP arcturus virus agalloch opeth US $44.99 [0 bids]
ULVER kveldsanger BLUE VINYL LP arcturus virus agalloch opeth US $44.99 [0 bids]
Strid - Strid CD RARE! Ulver Thorns TAAKE Lifelover Nyktalgia Fogotten Woods US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Darkthrone - F.O.A.D. CD Ulver Teitanblood Nifelheim Watain Satyricon Metal US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Darkthrone - Total Death 2 CD set Emperor TAAKE Nattefrost Ulver Str US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
OCTOBER FALLS- The womb of primordial nature OPETH, ULVER, MALEVOLENT CREATION US $3.99 [0 bids]
SOLEFALD-NORRON LIVSKUNST-CD-post-black-emperor-ulver-shinig-immortal US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LORD AGHEROS - Demiurgo (CD 2012) factory sealed digipack Summoning Ulver US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Satyricon - Dark Medieval Times T-SHIRT M Darkthrone Ulver Mayhem Burzum US $19.99 [0 bids]
Rotting Christ - Aealo T-SHIRT L Mayhem Burzum Darkthrone Ulver Taake Samael US $16.99 [0 bids]
Tsjuder - Legion Helvete T-SHIRT M Mayhem Burzum Darkthrone Ulver Taake US $19.99 [0 bids]
Koldbrann T-SHIRT L Mayhem Burzum Ulver Immortal Urgehal Watain Satyricon Taake US $9.99 [0 bids]
Emperor vs Thorns - Split '12 VINYL God Seed Mayhem Satyricon Ulver Darkthrone US $29.99 [0 bids]
Paragon Belial GIRLIE T-SHIRT S Shining Darkthrone Burzum Ulver Nargaroth US $10.99 [0 bids]
Aborym - Nothing. Zero T-SHIRT M Mayhem Thorns Mysticum Dodheimsgard Ulver US $19.99 [0 bids]
Enthroned - XES Haereticum '12 VINYL Acherontas Mayhem Burzum Emperor Ulver US $19.99 [0 bids]
Gorath T-SHIRT L Mayhem Burzum Ulver Immortal Urgehal Watain Enthroned Taake US $9.99 [0 bids]
Darkthrone - Evil Past CD Satyricon Mayhem Burzum Ulver Taake Immortal US $25.99 [0 bids]
Belphegor - Blutsabbath '12 VINYL Marduk Dark Funeral Behemoth Watain Ulver US $20.99 [0 bids]
Gorath T-SHIRT XL Mayhem Burzum Ulver Immortal Urgehal Watain Enthroned Watain US $9.99 [0 bids]
DARKTHRONE Soulside Immortal Ulver Morbid Katharsis Burzum Emperor Gorgoroth US $18.00 [0 bids]
ULVER Nattens Madrigal CD US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ULVER Lyckantropen DVD the Movie "BRAND NEW" US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ULVER Childhood's End double Vinyl 180 Gr 2 LP 13 Floor Pretty Things Electric US $59.85 Buy It Now 2 days
BORKNAGAR olden domain LP new SEALED rsd black friday 2012 ulver MOLESTED US $18.99 Buy It Now 2 days
# SUMMONING-Oath Bound 2 LP PICTURE G/F LTD 500 BLACK ABIGOR ULVER CD SHIRT RARE US $96.66 Buy It Now 2 days
Ulver: Shadows Of The Sun CD 2007 The End Records TE089 NEW US $10.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Ulver BERGTATT Spellbound DEBUT Norwegian Folk Metal HEAD NOT FOUND Sealed CD US $14.99 [0 bids]
ULVER - LYCKANTROPEN NEW CD US $22.61 Buy It Now 2 days
Tidfall - instinct gate limbonic art emperor thorns dodheimsgard ulver US $4.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Covenant ~ In Times Before The Light (Limbonic Art ARCTURUS ULVER Symphonic BM) US $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Ludicra - The Tenant - black vinyl - 2 LP record agalloch ulver US $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
VARIOUS Merzbow Frog: Remixed And Revisited 2xCD boris Ulver Fennesz Sunn O))) US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Ulver Blood Inside CD US $11.92 Buy It Now 2 days
SUNN O))) & ULVER-TERRESTRIALS-JAPAN 2 CD BONUS TRACK H40 US $38.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Falkenbach "Asa" Gatefold LP GOLD VINYL + Poster ulver emperor empyrium burzum US $44.90 Buy It Now 2 days
COVENANT IN TIMES BEFORE THE LIGHT 1995 MORDGRIMM LORD KAOS TROLL ARCTURUS ULVER US $35.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ULVER - Nattens Madrigal --- Huge Jacket Back Patch Backpatch US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Ulver - Vargnatt Promo 1993 10" Lp Vinyl - Arcturus Mayhem Darkthrone Sunn O))) US $45.00 Buy It Now 3 days
WARNUNGSTRAUM Inter Peritura RARE CD r Promo Emperor Ulver Dark Funeral Mist US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
AGALLOCH Ashes Against the Grain 2 WHITE GATEFOLD LP Ulver Alcest Fen Katatonia US $49.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Ulver - 1st Decade In The Machines [CD New] US $14.26 Buy It Now 3 days
Ulver - Svidd Neger [CD New] US $14.08 Buy It Now 3 days
Ulver - Lyckantropen Themes [CD New] US $14.21 Buy It Now 3 days
1349 - S/T SELF TITLED OOP ORG CD IMMORTAL GORGOROTH MAYHEM LIMBONIC ART ULVER US $19.99 [0 bids]
Sunn O))) & Ulver ?- Terrestrials - SEALED 180 gram VINYL - lp record 12" US $16.97 Buy It Now 3 days
Ulver - Perdition City [CD New] US $17.09 Buy It Now 3 days
ULVER - PERDITION CITY NEW CD US $28.31 Buy It Now 3 days
ULVER - WAR OF THE ROSES NEW CD US $21.85 Buy It Now 3 days
MY OWN WOLF: A NEW APPROACH TO ULVER - NEW CD BOXSET US $18.95 Buy It Now 3 days
samael worship him babydoll girly t shirt black metal ulver mayhem witchery absu US $16.66 Buy It Now 3 days
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $16.66 Buy It Now 3 days
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $19.66 Buy It Now 3 days
ULVER**WARS OF THE ROSES (GATEFOLD)**VINYL US $21.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Ulver "Messe I.X-VI.X" 2013 Slipcard Edition Sealed [KSCOPE268] US $16.74 Buy It Now 3 days
Judas Iscariot Dethroned Conquered Forgotten Cassette RARE Ulver BLACK METAL US $12.97 Buy It Now 3 days
Ulver - Norwegian National Opera [ 2XLP, Jester, IMPORT NEW ] Sunn 0))) US $35.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Taake Bjoergvin LP 1st Press Burzum Darkthrone Satyricon Deathspell Omega Ulver US $135.00 [0 bids]
Windir Sóknardalr CD Burzum Mayhem Gehenna Ancient Dødheimsgard Darkthrone Ulver US $29.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy ULVER music online Buy ULVER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ULVER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ULVER Nattens Madrigal ratings distribution

ULVER Nattens Madrigal reviews

Review by OpethGuitarist
2 stars What does Ulver leave us with before there exploration into experimental territory? The definitive black metal album. From this album Ulver would make perhaps the greatest left turn in music history.

Looking back now let's attempt to analyze what the genius that is Garm did here. The question is why did they make this record, and why the change that is evident in Themes? From even the first release, Bergtatt, it was fairly clear that Ulver had something else in them, no one knew exactly what that was, but it was clear that there was more to this band and some of its members than typical black metal.

It is my theory, that this record was designed to show that Ulver was superior to its black metal peers, that Garm knew he was gifted, and knew that his musical direction would change. However, before he made that change, he wanted to "show-off" his greatness, to put something out there to the black metal genre and say to its cult following, "Beat this record, I dare you." Indeed, Ulver may have produced the CTTE of Black Metal. Not only this, but it helped set up the radical change that Garm wanted to undertake. Think about it, what better way to make the most drastic left turn in the history of music, than to create a record that is the pinnacle of something you do not even care to do anymore, rather than gradually adjusting your sound, but to make a large jolt that would shock people. A great marketing technique actually.

Am I reading too much into this? Quite possibly. For now I'll let the genius that is Garm/Trickster G. guide the way.

Send comments to OpethGuitarist (BETA) | Report this review (#89688) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, September 15, 2006

Review by UMUR
3 stars Nattens Madrigal is the third studio album from experimental extreme metal( avant garde rock act Ulver. Ulver´s two first albums Bergtat (1994) and Kveldssanger (1995) had proven that Ulver was not your average black metal band even though the music on Bergtat is definitely black metal. Kveldssanger was a big surprise for many people though because Ulver didn´t follow up their success on Bergtat with another black metal album. Kveldssanger is an acoustic and folky album. Nattens Madrigal takes us back into Black metal territory and is IMO Ulver´s most extreme album.

The music is not without melody though and we´re still treated with a couple of beautiful acoustic parts here and there. The fast tremolo riffing is actually pretty melodic as well. I´m reminded more than one time of the legendary ( yet very unknown) Swedish death metal band Unanimated and their album In the Forest of the Dreaming Dead (1993) ( and remember I said it was the band and not the movie, so don´t come complaining to me when you´re treated with countless zombies and dead body parts coming alive after being injected with a green fluid). The vocals are raspy black metal style. The pace is mostly fast but not extremely fast ( hyper blasts).

The musicianship is excellent. The technical skills are great but it´s more the compositional skills that I´m impressed about.

The production is a problem for me. It´s very thin and the guitar has a horrible sound. The worst part is that this sound is made on purpose. This is how they wanted it to sound. It´s an aquired taste I´m sure because I have friends who like the thin black metal sound. I grew up listening to full and bass deep death metal production from Morrisound and Sunlight studios and I just never got on the black metal wagon ( with a few exceptions), partially because of the thin and to my ears annoying sound quality many of the bands chose to use on purpose. So you might enjoy it more than I do.

Nattens Madrigal is a great album and that´s even though it has a production that I don´t enjoy much. But on the other hand the production does take away the fourth star I would have given Nattens Madrigal and I will only give it 3 stars. Ulver would totally change their style after Nattens Madrigal so this is the last chance to hear why Ulver was one of the genre defining and biggest black metal acts in the nineties.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#192173) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 07, 2008

Review by JJLehto
1 stars After the purely folk piece that was "Kveldssanger" Ulver released this piece of music. I honestly don't know if I can think of a more extreme 180. This album is pure, straight up black metal. For those who are not quite sure what that is, (at least musically....we all know about the church burnings) black metal is a very raw, abrasive genre of music. Usually features long, repetitive songs of manic tremolo picking, blast beats and shrieking vocals. It is often, purposely, produced with low quality.

This album hits everyone of those points. Every song is at least 4 and a half minutes long and nothing but blast beats, a distorted buzz that I can only assume is guitar, (being frantically picked into oblivion) and shrieking. There is the occasional, and I mean occasional riff, and the only real break is a 40 second acoustic section in the first song, (which is quite nice) and the very end of some songs.

There is the occasional solo which for black metal is quite unconventional. The vocals are actually tolerable. They are not the usual really high pitched black metal shriek but more of a throaty growling. Also, they can be a but buried in the wall of sound anyway so it may not matter. Finally, you want low quality? I have heard some lo-fi music in my day, but this album is truly low-fi. Hell, even for black metal the quality of this album is impressively low.

So that is it. This album is as straightforward black metal as you can get. A wall of distorted, static guitars and blast beats, extremely low quality and a total lack of song structure. That is no fooling around black metal. I personally am not a fan of black metal. I am not sure how someone can enjoy five + minutes of nothing but tremolo picking and blast beats. I can't even give this album a two, because a lot of Ulver fans may not like this, since it is absolutely nothing like their other work. It is not like most others works a prog fan will come across. Only recommended if you are a fan of black metal.

One Star

*JJ runs into the forest shrieking*

Send comments to JJLehto (BETA) | Report this review (#294709) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 16, 2010

Review by Guldbamsen
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site and Forum Admin
3 stars Back when I was a teen, living just on the outskirts of Copenhagen, I was never far away from the woods. They became my playing ground as well as being one of the greatest places to collect your speeding thoughts surrounding everything that is possible to cram inside a 15 year old boy´s head, who thinks that the world is a pretty big place - and fast becoming even bigger just through his pursuit of music.

The forest was often used as a place you could party, and many a Fridays we, my friends and schoolgirl sirens, would built enormous bonfires and play music all night long. At the time Prodigy and Oasis were big just about everywhere and seeing as we all had the hots for at least one of the attending girls, we´d let them hear "Firestarter" or maybe even "Wonderwall" - if you thought you were in there ;-) As night unfolded and we got more intoxicated by our mixed drinks with vodka-beer-pisang ambon-whiskey-orange juice-rum-thingy, we always seemed to end up putting this particular album on, not really thinking about the horrible consequences it would have on our love lives. Well who needs love at 15, when you have a dark brooding forest, Norwegian Black Metal and a giant fire that seems to lick the leaves off of the highest oak trees around you? We certainly didn´t that´s for sure... And the birds ran screaming into the night leaving only us blackbirds, as you can probably guess.

For the prog community I´d strongly recommend you try Kveldssanger from 1995 first or even the two last releases, before you start exploring this utterly black and bleak record. The music is black metal with it´s coarse sounding evil voice and great big melodious riffing that in time will melt together as dense storm clouds of sound with the vocals being the shattering lightning occasionally breaking through the thicket. From time to time we get small doses of the Norwegian folk flavor that flavored their 2 first outings and made them stand out from the large masses of newly formed black metal bands back in those days. This is a return to traditional black metal, and as Umur says in his review, you can really hear how they intentionally worsened the sound during production - bringing with it a very whispering thin coating of just bad recording technique, but hey that was on purpose and if you talk to anybody who listened to Ulver, Burzum or say Darkthrone back then, they´d say that it sounded the way it should and damn-right evil to boot.

I am not 15 anymore, but I have strong emotions surrounding this very release - and every time i put the album on, I picture myself climbing the highest trees in the woods, screaming my lungs out - howling lycanthrobically at the white moon, jumping through bonfires with a careless look in my eyes thinking never ever will the day come, when the world around me turns me into a grown up and make me forget the beauty of night and the smell of wood fire and sweat on my clothes. It never did.

Send comments to Guldbamsen (BETA) | Report this review (#384663) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 22, 2011

Review by Warthur
4 stars The ambient transitions between songs and the acoustic break in the middle of the opening track prove that Ulver hadn't completely lost all ability to handle a recording studio for Nattens Madrigal - the absolutely dire sound quality on the black metal which takes up the bulk of this piece is 100% on purpose. On this album, Ulver take the lo-fi aesthetic which in moderation can add an interesting aesthetic effect to black metal and takes it to a ludicrous extreme, more so even than the likes of Burzum or Darkthrone who infamously went out of their way to reduce the sound quality of their albums in order to attain the atmosphere they wanted. The end result is an album which, if you aren't in the right mood for it, is an outright chore to listen to.

And yet...

There's a strange transformation which comes over the music when the sound quality is this bad. The instruments - particularly some of the higher-pitched guitar solos - often cease to sound like conventional rock band instruments at all and become more reminiscent of out-of-control industrial machinery or shrieking electronics. The vocals from Garm are so full of anger that they often sound as though he is fighting to get them out, like if he didn't give his all he would be completely lost in the mix. The rhythms and repetitive patterns which make themselves apparent in the music are powerful and hypnotic, and save the piece from being mere noise for noise's sake like, say, Lou Reed's Metal Machine Music. And the ambient interludes between songs provide a brief and haunting counterpoint to the full-on ugliness on show here. And the songs are in fact much more varied than they have been made out to be - the intro to Of Wolf and Passion suggests a sort of romantic power black metal, which is a combination I'd never thought I'd here.

After this, Ulver would turn away from black metal for good, but this last album is a challenging but I feel unique aesthetic contribution to the genre, and is certainly the best example I can think of of an album where a deliberate lo-fi recording style leads to a distinctive and individual aesthetic which simply could never have been captured in any other way - an aesthetic which is perfect for the album's concept, the saga of a man turned into a werewolf and who eventually embraces the wolf within him due to the misdeeds and cruelty of humanity. Ulver would leave black metal behind after this release to explore other musical avenues, but to those who have already sampled and enjoyed Ulver's work - particularly Bergtatt, their debut - I recommend it as perhaps one of the most intriguing experiments in extreme metal. That said, you'd be well-advised to manage your expectations accordingly; if you simply don't like lo-fi black metal you're not going to enjoy yourself here.

Send comments to Warthur (BETA) | Report this review (#625074) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, February 02, 2012

2 stars Ulver never fails to surprise. After that accoustic folk-rock album Kveldssanger, they return with a primitive black metal album. The sound is down the Darkthrone alley. What a contrast to Kveldssanger ! The music is pretty OK. I have to admit that I prefer Darkthrone or even Emperor to this ... (read more)

Report this review (#232283) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Tuesday, August 18, 2009 | Review Permanlink

4 stars OK. Let just start by settling what i'm rating here. It is popular on this site to avoid the 5 star rating for non-prog albums, for obvious reasons. I don't like doing that, i am rating a black metal album in the 1-5 star scale, 4 meaning "excellent" (just putting the "...adittion to any prog collec ... (read more)

Report this review (#204966) | Posted by Revan | Tuesday, March 03, 2009 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This album is not for fans of later Ulver stuff. It's not like their other electronic albums, it's just primitive black metal with a very bad production (even by black metal standards). I'm not a fan of black metal, however, i've heard much worse. It is considered as a classic by fans of this ... (read more)

Report this review (#66642) | Posted by lordoflight | Wednesday, January 25, 2006 | Review Permanlink

3 stars It's about time someone reviewed this one. This album is seriously not recommended for anyone. Unless you're a fan of raw, primitive black metal with the worst production you'll ever hear. I happen to be such a person. Although the sound might seem terrible at first, underneath there's an amaz ... (read more)

Report this review (#60527) | Posted by | Friday, December 16, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ULVER "Nattens Madrigal"