QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS: RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS

Buy QUEEN Music
Live, released in 2005

Disc 1
1. Reaching Out (1.08)
2. Tie Your Mother Down (4.30)
3. I Want To Break Free (3.59)
4. Fat Bottomed Girls (5.45)
5. Wishing Well (4.33)
6. Another One Bites The Dust (4.02)
7. Crazy Little Thing Called Love (4.35)
8. Say It's Not True (4.15)
9. '39 (4.38)
10. Love Of My Life (5.11)
11. Hammer To Fall (6.45)
12. Feel Like Makin' Love (6.20)
13. Let There Be Drums (3.42)
14. I'm In Love With My Car (3.36)
15. Guitar Solo (6.59)
16. Last Horizon (4.44)
Disc 2
1. These Are The Days Of Our Lives (4.40)
2. Radio Ga Ga (5.59)
3. Can't Get Enough (4.22)
4. A Kind Of Magic (6.07)
5. I Want It All (5.09)
6. Bohemian Rhapsody (6.18)
7.The Show Must Go On (4.33)
8. All Right Now (6.54)
9. We Will Rock You (2.35)
10. We Are The Champions (4.30)
11. God Save The Queen (1.36)

Search QUEEN Queen & Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions lyrics

+ Spike Edney / vocals, keyboards
+ Danny Miranda / vocals, bass guitar
+ Jamie Moses / guitar

CD EMI 3369792 (2005)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Queen & Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2004
Queen II [Vinyl]Queen II [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$15.05
Queen And Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions [DVD] [2012] USD $34.46 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS**RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS**2 CD SET USD $18.86 Buy It Now 1 day
Return of the Champions [Digipak] by Paul Rodgers/Queen (CD, Sep-2005, 2... USD $19.95 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN/PAUL RODGERS RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS DVD ALL REGIONS NTSC NEW USD $15.48 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN / PAUL RODGERS - RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS NEW CD USD $21.63 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen & Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions 3xBox LP STILL SEALED USD $62.53 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen w/ Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions (CD, Sep-2005, 2-CD pack) USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Return of the Champions [Digipak] Queen + Paul Rodgers NEW sealed 2 CD set USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions NEW CD Russian Edition USD $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS-RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS-JAPAN ONLY 2 SHM-CD G50 zd USD $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS (2 CD) RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS : LIVE ( BAD COMPANY ) *NEW* USD $17.15 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen & Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions 3 x LP Box Set *New & Sealed USD $62.51 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Paul Rodgers Return Of The Champions Taiwan Ltd w/obi 2-CD Sealed 2005 USD $35.99 [0 bids]
Queen - Return of the Champions, 2 CD LIVE CONCERT, PAUL RODGERS USD $3.11 [0 bids]
Queen + Paul Rodgers / Return Of The Champions JAPAN 2CD PROMO!!!!! P-A6 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS return of the champions JAPAN 2 CD HO11 USD $10.99 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN/PAUL RODGERS RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS 2 CD NEW USD $16.12 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN+PAUL RODGERS / RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS JAPAN 2CD OOP W/OBI USD $27.99 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS Japan 2 CDs with OBI, RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS USD $29.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Return Of The Champions By Queen Paul Rodgers [Performer] EE486636 Very Good USD $14.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen/Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions 2 CD, 2005 Hollywood Records, New! USD $17.99 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN and Paul Rodgers Return of the Champions [Digipak] (CD) NEW Sealed USD $10.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions [SHM-CD] (Japan) USD $36.80 Buy It Now 12 days
Paul Rodgers/Queen - Return of the Champions [Digipak] (CD, Sep-2005, 2 Discs) USD $11.95 Buy It Now 13 days
RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS BY QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS (CD) USD $22.74 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions (Live) (2005) 2CD NEW/SEALED USD $12.45 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS - RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS, ORG 2005 EU 3LP BOX SET, SEALED! USD $59.99 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS - Return Of The Champions 2CD (2005) MINT 0946345673 2 9 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN PAUL RODGERS RETURN OF CHAMPIONS JAPAN 2CD w/OBI USD $29.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen+Paul Rodgers / Return of The Champions JAPAN 2CD D USD $19.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions - 2 CD set + Bonus DVD USD $18.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen, Paul Rodgers, Queen + Pau, Return of the Champions Audio CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers Return Of the Champions , 2CD/DVD USD $23.00 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS Return Of The Champions Triple Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED USD $73.41 Buy It Now 26 days
Return of the Champions - & Paul Rodgers Queen New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Sh USD $24.43 Buy It Now 28 days
QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS ~ RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS ~ RARE FULLY HAND SIGNED CD ALBUM USD $273.63 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions Japan 2 CD (2005) Sealed USD $23.79 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Queen & Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(18%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(32%)

QUEEN Queen & Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions reviews

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
1 stars Personally, I think that for people who wasn't able to see good ol' pal Freddie for real, his famous stage persona, wide vocal range and his charisma and personal charm at all, this would spoil them.

Spoil great memory we (most of us) all have for this special person. Yes, as I said many times, Queen is this type of band where you can't replace the singer without suffering, pain, fear amongst the people etc. Not that music itself is bad (it's actually average, seems like two remaining members lost their energy), but the fact that Mercury was replaced (what a blasphemy) is enough for me to lose my temper and taste for this. John Deacon probably understood it already when he left Queen so early.

1(+) for average music (absolute horribility for those who likes Queen, which means most of us) with one big flaw. Ruining memories in a way that they shouldn't be ruined.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#248114) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, November 04, 2009

5 stars Well, this is history of music becoming present... No one could and ever will replace Freddy Mercury. But for all the people who didn't have the chance to see Queen live, this must have been quite an event! I saw Queen with Freddy and didn't see them with Paul Rogers. At first, when I heard the ... (read more)

Report this review (#64216) | Posted by | Wednesday, January 11, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen & Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions"