QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS: RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS

Buy QUEEN Music
Live, released in 2005

Disc 1
1. Reaching Out (1.08)
2. Tie Your Mother Down (4.30)
3. I Want To Break Free (3.59)
4. Fat Bottomed Girls (5.45)
5. Wishing Well (4.33)
6. Another One Bites The Dust (4.02)
7. Crazy Little Thing Called Love (4.35)
8. Say It's Not True (4.15)
9. '39 (4.38)
10. Love Of My Life (5.11)
11. Hammer To Fall (6.45)
12. Feel Like Makin' Love (6.20)
13. Let There Be Drums (3.42)
14. I'm In Love With My Car (3.36)
15. Guitar Solo (6.59)
16. Last Horizon (4.44)
Disc 2
1. These Are The Days Of Our Lives (4.40)
2. Radio Ga Ga (5.59)
3. Can't Get Enough (4.22)
4. A Kind Of Magic (6.07)
5. I Want It All (5.09)
6. Bohemian Rhapsody (6.18)
7.The Show Must Go On (4.33)
8. All Right Now (6.54)
9. We Will Rock You (2.35)
10. We Are The Champions (4.30)
11. God Save The Queen (1.36)

Search QUEEN Queen & Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions lyrics

+ Spike Edney / vocals, keyboards
+ Danny Miranda / vocals, bass guitar
+ Jamie Moses / guitar

CD EMI 3369792 (2005)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Queen & Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions Music

Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)Live at the Rainbow (Deluxe Box Set)
Hollywood Records 2014
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Hollywood Records 1995
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD)
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Greatest Hits: We Will Rock You EditionGreatest Hits: We Will Rock You Edition
Remastered · Special Edition
Hollywood Records 2004
A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]A Night at the Opera [Vinyl]
Fontana Hollywood 2008
Vinyl$14.19
1986 Way To Go cassette album - Queen,Kate Bush,Divinyls,Pseudo Echo,Models US $8.93 Buy It Now 31m 39s
QUEEN,PERUAN RARE SINGLE, BODY LANGUAGE, 1982,M- US $30.00 [0 bids]
32m 33s
Queen - I Want It All / Hang On In There - nm AUST oz 12in - Freddie Mercury US $11.99 [0 bids]
33m 8s
QUEEN Scandal UK ORIGINAL Parlophone QUEENP 14 Rare POSTER SLEEVE 1989 US $9.79 [0 bids]
35m 46s
PATTI PAIGE- 12 inch LP - WALTZ QUEEN US $19.57 Buy It Now 36m 22s
Queen - Sheer Heart Attack - US Hollywood Records CD - BONUS tk- Freddie Mercury US $29.99 [0 bids]
36m 26s
Queen VINYL Collector's Edition US $20.94 Buy It Now 36m 34s
QUEEN-A NIGHT AT THE OPERA-JAPAN SHM-SACD LTD K25 US $48.99 Buy It Now 38m 11s
Queen - Queen II - US Hollywood Records CD - BONUS TRACKS - Freddie Mercury US $29.99 [0 bids]
38m 20s
QUEEN Too Much Love Will Kill You UK ORIGINAL Parlophone QUEEN 23 Pink Vinyl US $9.79 [0 bids]
38m 49s
GARDINER / ENGLISH CHAMBER ORCHESTRA - PURCELL: QUEEN MARY (IMPORT) NEW CD US $22.12 Buy It Now 40m 27s
QUEEN Love Of My Life UK ORIGINAL 1979 EMI 2959 EX+ nr Mint RARE NO P/S US $9.79 [0 bids]
40m 59s
Freddie Mercury - Living On My Own - nm No More Brothers Belgium12in EP - QUEEN US $14.99 [0 bids]
45m 53s
WILL & GRACE soundtrack CD queen CHER dido TOM JONES elton john Gloria Gaynor US $7.99 [0 bids]
48m 7s
QUEEN game LP 10 track with inner (11c07463923) portuguese emi 1980 US $20.54 Buy It Now 50m 25s
QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody/These Are The Days.. 1991 UK CD Single Ex/Ex CDQUEEN20 US $7.00 Buy It Now 54m 19s
STOP THE WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF original casr from the queen's theatre london L US $10.47 Buy It Now 55m 8s
Queen - Innuendo (Explosive Version) / Under Pressure - 12in - Freddie Mercury US $14.99 [0 bids]
56m 25s
QUEEN Tie Your Mother Down UK ORIGINAL 1976 EMI 2593 EX+ nr Mint RARE NO P/S US $9.79 [0 bids]
57m 35s
QUEEN ONE YEAR OF LOVE GIMME THE PRIZE NEAR MINT PIC SLVE SUPERB FRANCE ONLY US $35.76 Buy It Now 1h
QUEEN I Want To Break Free UK ORIGINAL 1984 Queen 2 Gold & WHITE Sleeve FREDDIE US $9.79 [0 bids]
1h
Julie Brown - Trapped In The Body Of A White Girl - US LP - Homecoming Queen Gun US $14.99 [0 bids]
The Marquee 30 Legendary Years RARE 1989 UK Double Cassette U2 Bowie Jam Queen US $10.49 Buy It Now 1h 6m
The Queen's Music, New Music US $21.30 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Freddie Mercury - Made In Heaven - RARE AUST oz White Label PROMO EP - QUEEN US $26.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN LOVE OF MY LIFE LIVE NOW I'M HERE NEAR MINT PIC SLVE SUPERB GERMAN ONLY US $89.41 Buy It Now 1h 12m
QUEEN Live Magic JAPAN Cassette Tape 1986 w/Liner ZR28-1415 US $22.49 Buy It Now 1h 12m
EVELYN LAYE - QUEEN OF MUSICAL COMEDY - NEW CD BOXSET US $9.67 Buy It Now 1h 13m
Queen : Miracle -13 Tr.- CD (1989) US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 16m
The Cross - Cowboys And Indians - HTF AUST oz 12in single - Roger Taylor / QUEEN US $11.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN - NEWS OF THE WORLD [BONUS CD] - NEW CD BOXSET US $10.72 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Christine Ohlman - Radio Queen [CD New] US $10.66 Buy It Now 1h 19m
AM LIA RODRIGUES - QUEEN OF THE FADO [HOLLAND] - NEW CD US $9.91 Buy It Now 1h 27m
HOT CHOCOLATE - ESSENTIAL CD ~ 70's GIRL CRAZY~EMMA~DISCO QUEEN~CHANCES ++ *NEW* US $9.64 Buy It Now 1h 27m
QUEEN Official Merchandise Product Textile Flag / Poster ABSOLUTE US $13.03 Buy It Now 1h 32m
Modern Romance - Queen Of The Rapping Scene - Music Vinyl Record 12 Inch US $16.23 Buy It Now 1h 36m
QUEEN'S CHAMBER TRIO - BEETHOVEN SONATAS & TRIOS NEW CD US $20.65 Buy It Now 1h 41m
George Michael & Queen Someone To Love CD Single US $12.06 Buy It Now 1h 45m
SERVILE SECT Realms Of The Queen LP Ltd x214 glow-in-the-dark Black Metal/Noise US $26.91 Buy It Now 1h 48m
Queen - Freddie Mercury - Jazz Logo - Woven Sew On/Iron On Patch US $4.39 Buy It Now 1h 55m
ASD 2553 ED1 Janet Baker Dieskau Barenboim Queen Elizabeth Hall 1970 NM/VG US $10.60 Buy It Now 1h 55m
ABBA GOLD GREATEST HITS CD MAMMA MIA WATERLOO FERNANDO S.O.S. DANCING QUEEN US $4.55 Buy It Now 1h 56m
Queen's Royal Pipers - Best Of Scottish Pipes & Drums [CD New] US $8.81 Buy It Now 2h 4m
Queen News Of The World 6E-112A W INNER SLEEVE COVER IS VG++ VINYL IS EX+ US $9.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN SINGLE KING OF MAGIC SPAIN *P*R*O*M*O* UNIQUE EX+ TOP CONDITION US $24.99 [0 bids]
JUICE NEWTON queen of hearts 7" b/w river of love (4997) pic sleeve us capitol 1 US $8.14 Buy It Now 2h 6m
THE SMITHS THE QUEEN IS DEAD NEW SEALED LP IN STOCK SAME DAY DISPATCH US $35.87 Buy It Now 2h 8m
QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN LP JAZZ US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 9m
Queen In Hyun's Man OST tvN Drama CD NEW $2.99 S/H inhyun inhyeon US $15.98 Buy It Now 2h 18m
ERMA THOMPSON / ARI / BRUNBACH BROWN - MADAM QUEEN NEW CD US $21.76 Buy It Now 2h 19m
HEART - LITTLE QUEEN/DOG & BUTTERFLY [BOX] - NEW CD BOXSET US $9.36 Buy It Now 2h 20m
SANTRRA OXYD king and queen and car 12" 4 trk king and queen b/w car, auto and k US $8.35 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Dave & Sugar 45 Queen Of The Silver Dollar / Fools US $2.00 Buy It Now 2h 34m
DAVE EDMUNDS - Queen Of Hearts - Excellent Con 7" Single Swan Song SSK 14919 US $6.51 Buy It Now 2h 35m
AMPLIFIED Official Uni-Sex Tee Shirt Various Sizes MORRISEY QUEEN IS DEAD US $39.13 Buy It Now 2h 35m
Lot of 12 8 track tapes santana quincy jones queen dionne warwick more... US $9.99 [0 bids]
Back On The Bayou, Queen Ida, Good US $6.99 Buy It Now 2h 38m
FATHER YOU SEE QUEEN - 47 NEW CD US $15.52 Buy It Now 2h 40m
KOKO TAYLOR - QUEEN OF THE BLUES NEW CD US $22.12 Buy It Now 2h 40m
GEORGE QUINCY / QUEEN'S CHAMBER BAND - POCAHONTAS & CHOCTAW DIARIES NEW CD US $20.65 Buy It Now 2h 41m
T-ARA -SINGLECOMPLETE BEST MUSIC CLIPS'QUEEN OF POPS-JAPAN 2 DVD Ltd/Ed M39 YZ US $58.99 Buy It Now 2h 44m
Queen - A Kind Of Magic (180 gm Vinyl LP) New US $29.28 Buy It Now 2h 45m
QUEEN - Live at wembley stadium ( cd/ book polish edition) US $12.23 [0 bids]
Queen - Breakthru - 7" Australian single US $8.94 [1 bids]
T-ARA -SINGLECOMPLETE BEST MUSIC CLIPS'QUEEN OF POPS-JAPAN DVD I98 US $43.99 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Mega Rare Queensryche Vinyl EP Queen of the Reich 1983 EMI NR MINT/EX US $13.05 [0 bids]
EURYTHMICS KING AND QUEEN OF AMERICA / SEE NO EVIL VINYL 7" SINGLE PIC SLVE US $2.27 Buy It Now 2h 55m
Kenneth Branagh PETER'S FRIENDS soundtrack CD clapton QUEEN springsteen ELTON US $7.99 [0 bids]
Queen - "Now I'm Here" - 7" vinyl - German single US $8.94 [0 bids]
QUEEN - Jazz ~ GATEFOLD VINYL LP US $17.11 Buy It Now 3h
Hamasaki Ayumi / Party Queen [CD+DVD Limited Edition] NEW SEALED US $29.49 Buy It Now 3h 5m
CHARLOTTE " QUEEN OF HEARTS " 5 TRACK 12" VINYL SINGLE US $3.25 Buy It Now 3h 7m
Theresia - GOSPEL QUEEN ALL CLASSICS - Japan CD - NEW US $16.99 Buy It Now 3h 13m
QUEEN MADE IN HEAVEN 1CD Deluxe booklet [Japan Limited] SHIPPING IS FREE US $17.00 [0 bids]
AMALIA RODRIGUES - QUEEN OF FADO - GREEK PROMO SEALED CD US $14.90 Buy It Now 3h 18m
SMITHS - QUEEN IS DEAD NEW CD US $23.23 Buy It Now 3h 19m
DISCO/ The Fiestas - Tina, The Disco Queen (WL Promo) US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 29m
Sex Pistols God Save The Queen new Official Textile Poster 75cm x 110cm US $12.22 Buy It Now 3h 30m
Queen Let Me Live CD single US $14.00 [0 bids]
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad CD single US $14.00 [0 bids]
Queen Heaven For Everyone CD single US $15.00 [0 bids]
Queen No-one But You CD single PROMO US $19.00 [0 bids]
Queen The Show Must Go On CD single US $17.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN BAND MEMORABILIA SIGNED FRAMED, LIMITED EDITION TO 499 w/ COA US $72.59 Buy It Now 3h 31m
Queen Innuendo CD single US $14.00 [0 bids]
Queen You Don't Fool Me The Remixes CD single US $15.00 [0 bids]
Queen A Winter's Tale CD single US $12.00 [0 bids]
Queen Who Wants To Live Forever CD single US $15.00 [0 bids]
Queen - 18 Guitar Backing Tracks on CD US $4.88 Buy It Now 3h 35m
DISCO/ Gary Criss - Brazilian Nights / Amazon Queen (WL Promo) US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 35m
T-ARA -SINGLECOMPLETE BEST MUSIC CLIPS'QUEEN OF POPS-JAPAN BLU-RAY DVD M65 US $58.99 Buy It Now 3h 39m
I KILLED THE PROM QUEEN - BELOVED (UK) NEW CD US $32.38 Buy It Now 3h 40m
Cake Like : Bruiser Queen CD (1997) US $3.96 Buy It Now 3h 45m
BAND OF THE LIFE GUARDS The Queen's Silver Jubilee Vinyl LP EXCELLENT CONDITION US $10.99 Buy It Now 3h 45m
QUEEN THE WORKS IRISH PRESS vinyl LP US $11.40 [0 bids]
Queen Faith No More Vixen Gun Golden Earring Robert Plant UK Made Cassette US $6.29 Buy It Now 3h 48m
HEART LITTLE QUEEN -POTRAIT 1977 BARRACUDA WILSON SISTERS GOOD US $3.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN 'ONE VISION - EXTENDED VERSION' UK 12" SINGLE NEAR MINT MINUS US $8.16 [0 bids]

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEEN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEEN Queen & Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(19%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(30%)

QUEEN Queen & Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions reviews

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
1 stars Personally, I think that for people who wasn't able to see good ol' pal Freddie for real, his famous stage persona, wide vocal range and his charisma and personal charm at all, this would spoil them.

Spoil great memory we (most of us) all have for this special person. Yes, as I said many times, Queen is this type of band where you can't replace the singer without suffering, pain, fear amongst the people etc. Not that music itself is bad (it's actually average, seems like two remaining members lost their energy), but the fact that Mercury was replaced (what a blasphemy) is enough for me to lose my temper and taste for this. John Deacon probably understood it already when he left Queen so early.

1(+) for average music (absolute horribility for those who likes Queen, which means most of us) with one big flaw. Ruining memories in a way that they shouldn't be ruined.

Send comments to Marty McFly (BETA) | Report this review (#248114) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, November 04, 2009

5 stars Well, this is history of music becoming present... No one could and ever will replace Freddy Mercury. But for all the people who didn't have the chance to see Queen live, this must have been quite an event! I saw Queen with Freddy and didn't see them with Paul Rogers. At first, when I heard the ... (read more)

Report this review (#64216) | Posted by | Wednesday, January 11, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen & Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions"