Queensr˙che - Rage For Order  CD (album) cover

3 stars This album represents well what is ordinary lite heavy metal. It reminds me a bit Triumph, although Triumph is more hard rock than metal oriented. I like the clean guitar sound on "I dream in infrared". Geoff Tate's voice is good, although his screaming is sometimes annoying. The good point is that the songs are varied and the airs often change. It is not fast metal: the beat is rather slow. Plus, the bass is REALLY not present enough. This record would be better if all the instruments were more involved: this metal record is not enough loaded; that's why it is not a memorable album.
greenback | 3/5 |