REMASTERS

rock music collection

Buy LED ZEPPELIN Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1992

Disc 1:
1. Communication Breakdown (2.28)
2. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You (6.41)
3. Good Times Bad Times (2.43)
4. Dazed And Confused (6.26)
5. Whole Lotta Love (5.43)
6. Heartbreaker (4.14)
7. Ramble On (4.24)
8. Immigrant Song (2.23)
9. Celebration Day (3.28)
10. Since I've Been Loving You (7.24)
11. Black Dog (4.54)
12. Rock 'n' Roll (3.40)
13. Battle Of Evermore (5.51)
14. Misty Mountain Hop (4.39)
15. Stairway To Heaven (8.01)

Disc 2:
1. Song Remains The Same (5.29)
2. Rain Song (7.39)
3. D'yer Mak'er (4.23)
4. No Quarter (7.00)
5. Houses Of The Holy (4.03)
6. Kashmir (8.32)
7. Trampled Underfoot (5.35)
8. Nobody's Fault But Mine (6.28)
9. Achilles Last Stand (10.23)
10. All My Love (5.53)
11. In The Evening (6.51)

Search LED ZEPPELIN Remasters lyrics

Search LED ZEPPELIN Remasters tabs

- Jimmy Page / acoustic & electric guitars, mandolin
- Robert Plant / harmonica, vocals
- John Paul Jones / bass, keyboards, mellotron, guitar, mandolin
- John Bonham / drums, percussion
Guest musicians:
- Sandy Denny / Vocals (CD 1 #13)
- Ian Stewart / piano (CD 2 # 5)

Atlantic Records Cat # 7567804152 (2-CD set)
All tracks digitally remastered by Jimmy Page and George Marino in 1990

Thanks to erik neuteboom for the addition

LED ZEPPELIN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy LED ZEPPELIN Remasters Music

RemastersRemasters
Import · Remastered
Atlantic UK 2003
Mothership (2014/2015 Remaster)Mothership (2014/2015 Remaster)
WARNER 2016
Vinyl$108.44
Mothership (2014/2015 Remaster)Mothership (2014/2015 Remaster)
WARNER 2016
Remasters by Led ZeppelinRemasters by Led Zeppelin
Musicrama/Koch
Remasters by Led ZeppelinRemasters by Led Zeppelin
Atlantic
Remasters by AtlanticRemasters by Atlantic
Atlantic
Audio Cassette$1,300.39
HOUSES OF THE HOLY STANDARD EDITION(remaster+reissue)(regular) By Led Zeppelin (0001-01-01)HOUSES OF THE HOLY STANDARD EDITION(remaster+reissue)(regular) By Led Zeppelin (0001-01-01)
WARNER MUSIC JAPAN
LED ZEPPELIN Remasters Double CassetteLED ZEPPELIN Remasters Double Cassette
Warner Music Thailand
Audio Cassette$29.99

LED ZEPPELIN - Led Zeppelin III (remastered) - Vinyl (LP) USD $20.39 Buy It Now
Led Zeppelin II Deluxe Edition Remastered Vinyl USD $37.86 Buy It Now
Led Zeppelin II [Not Remaster] Led Zeppelin (CD, 1994, Atlantic (Label)) USD $6.50 Buy It Now
Led Zeppelin - coda remastered - CD Compact Disc USD $7.12 Buy It Now
LED ZEPPELIN - IN THROUGH THE OUT DOOR (DLX) (RMST) (CD) Sealed USD $23.84 Buy It Now
LED ZEPPELIN - PRESENCE (DLX) (RMST) (CD) Sealed USD $23.84 Buy It Now
Led Zeppelin III Remastered Original Vinyl USD $23.87 Buy It Now
LED ZEPPELIN-LED ZEPPELIN III: REMASTERED 2014 DELUXE EDITION-JAPAN 2 CD G35 USD $28.99 Buy It Now
Led Zeppelin IV, 200 Gram, Classic Records, FACTORY SEALED USD $299.00 Buy It Now
Led Zeppelin I Remastered Original Vinyl USD $23.23 Buy It Now
LED ZEPPELIN-CODA-JAPAN 3 CD H66 USD $33.99 Buy It Now
LED ZEPPELIN-PRESENCE-JAPAN 2 CD G35 USD $28.99 Buy It Now
LED ZEPPELIN-LED ZEPPELIN: REMASTERED 2014 DELUXE EDITION-JAPAN 2 CD G35 USD $28.99 Buy It Now
LED ZEPPELIN-CODA-JAPAN CD E25 USD $20.99 Buy It Now
Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti [CD New] 4943674206346 USD $24.81 Buy It Now
Led Zeppelin IV Remastered Original Vinyl USD $26.04 Buy It Now
Led Zeppelin 4CD Box Set with Booklet Europe 1990 USD $43.94 Buy It Now
LED ZEPPELIN-LED ZEPPELIN II-JAPAN CD E25 USD $20.99 Buy It Now
LED ZEPPELIN - II (1994 REMASTERED EDITION CD) Robert Plant USD $3.75 Buy It Now
Led Zeppelin III - 2xLP Gatefold - Remaster- Atlantic R1-536182 - Working Wheel USD $20.00 Buy It Now 31m 6s
Led Zeppelin IV 2xLP Remaster R1-536184 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 31m 7s
LED ZEPPELIN II 180 GRAM LP + UK REPLICA TO ORIGINAL LP GATEFOLD JACKET IN A CD USD $54.59 Buy It Now 1h 7m
LED ZEPPELIN IV UK 2003 Replica WITH GATEFOLD JACKET LIMITED EDITION CD USD $38.99 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Led Zeppelin [Remaster] by Led Zeppelin (CD, May-1994, Atlantic (Label)) USD $12.00 Buy It Now 1h 16m
LED ZEPPELIN I THRU 4 JAPAN Replica EXACT TO ORIGINAL LP OBI RARE CD SET + BBC USD $194.99 Buy It Now 1h 45m
LED ZEPPELIN Physical JAPAN REPLICA 2003 LIMITED OBI LP 5 CD SET + BBC SESSIONS USD $296.39 Buy It Now 2h
Led Zeppelin IV [Remaster] by Led Zeppelin (CD, Jul-1994, Atlantic (Label)) USD $1.99 Buy It Now 2h 29m
LED ZEPPELIN III JAPAN REPLICA ORIGINAL JACKET EXACT TO LP RELEASE IN A OBI CD USD $70.19 Buy It Now 2h 29m
LED ZEPPELIN HOUSES OF THE HOLY JAPAN REPLICA GATEFOLD JACKET IN A RARE OBI CD USD $50.69 Buy It Now 2h 31m
Led Zeppelin - Remasters Used Audio Cassettes X 2 Very Good Condition USD $0.99 [1 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN CODA Replica LP JAPAN 2003 35TH ANNIVERSARY ISSUE OBI in a CD OOP USD $62.39 Buy It Now 2h 33m
LED ZEPPELIN Presence JAPAN Replica GATEFOLD JACKET 2003 RELEASE OBI in a CD USD $54.59 Buy It Now 2h 35m
LED ZEPPELIN I JAPAN Replica TO ORIGINAL LP LIMITED EDITION 2003 RARE OBI CD USD $70.19 Buy It Now 2h 41m
LED ZEPPELIN IV JAPAN Replica ORIGINAL 2003 GATEFOLD JACKET LIMITED OBI in a CD USD $62.39 Buy It Now 2h 43m
LED ZEPPELIN - Remasters ~CD Sampler Box Set Promo~ *MINT* *SEALED!* USD $52.73 Buy It Now 3h 25m
LED ZEPPELIN REMASTERED JIMMY PAGE CD 2014 GOOD TIMES BAD TIMES YOU SHOOK ME MIN USD $10.03 [0 bids]
*OUT OF PRINT TOP SONICS! LED ZEPPELIN II (2) Classic Records QUIEX SVP S200g USD $175.00 Buy It Now 3h 34m
LED ZEPPELIN 2 II REMASTERED BY JIMMY PAGE SEALED CD NEW 2014 ZEPPELIN 2 USD $5.93 Buy It Now 3h 42m
LED ZEPPELIN FIRST ALBUM REMASTERED BY JIMMY PAGE SEALED CD NEW 2014 ZEPPELIN 1 USD $5.93 Buy It Now 3h 42m
Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy [Remaster] (CD, Jul-1994, Atlantic (Label)) USD $6.79 Buy It Now 3h 51m
Led Zeppelin - In Through the Out Door [Remaster] (CD, Aug-1994, Atlantic) USD $6.79 Buy It Now 3h 54m
LED ZEPPELIN Led Zeppelin IV Super Deluxe Box Set Edition New Sealed Cds USD $69.99 [0 bids]
Led Zeppelin [Remaster] by Led Zeppelin (CD, May-1994, Atlantic (Label)) USD $6.79 Buy It Now 4h 4m
LED ZEPPELIN II [Super Deluxe Edition] [Box Set] [CD/LP] [Remastered] New Seale USD $69.99 [0 bids]
Led Zeppelin [Remaster] by Led Zeppelin (CD, May-1994, Atlantic (Label)) USD $4.24 Buy It Now 4h 5m
LED ZEPPELIN I [Super Deluxe Edition] [CD/LP] [Box Set] [Remastered] New Sealed USD $69.99 [0 bids]
Led Zeppelin II [Remaster] by Led Zeppelin (CD, May-1994, Atlantic (Label)) USD $5.00 Buy It Now 4h 10m
Led Zeppelin - Remasters 3CD Box Set, OOP USD $17.50 Buy It Now 4h 14m
Led Zeppelin - Coda REMASTERED CD Jimmy Page Robert Plant USD $3.02 Buy It Now 5h 23m
LED ZEPPELIN HOUSES OF THE HOLY LP 2 X 180G VINYL G/FOLD 2014 *NEW REMASTER* USD $27.61 Buy It Now 5h 35m
Physical Graffiti [Remaster] by Led Zeppelin (CD, Aug-1994, 2 Discs, Atlantic (L USD $12.00 Buy It Now 5h 47m
LED ZEPPELIN - Led Zeppelin II [Remastered] (Vinyl LP, Jun-2014, Atlantic) - NEW USD $21.99 Buy It Now 5h 51m
Led Zeppelin [Super Deluxe Edition] [CD/LP] [Box Set] [Remastered] [Box] NEW USD $109.99 Buy It Now 5h 58m
Led Zeppelin 3 [Super Deluxe Edition] [CD/LP] [Box Set] [Remastered] BOX NEW USD $99.99 Buy It Now 6h 7m
LED ZEPPELIN BOXED SET 2 1993 REMASTERED 2 AUDIO CD'S & BOOKLET MINT USD $24.99 Buy It Now 6h 50m
LED ZEPPELIN HOUSES OF THE HOLY LP NEW REMASTERED USD $22.99 Buy It Now 6h 55m
Presence By LED Zeppelin On Audio CD Album 2015 Very Good USD $16.93 Buy It Now 8h 25m
Led Zeppelin II Remastered Led Zeppelin CD MINT JIMMY PAGE USD $5.95 [0 bids]
USD $8.95 Buy It Now
2014 REMASTER LED ZEPPELIN III JAPAN DIGI SLEEVE 2 CD DELUXE EDITION USD $35.80 Buy It Now 9h 18m
LED ZEPPELIN / Led Zeppelin II / 2 CD 2008 Japan WPCR-13131 USD $35.00 Buy It Now 9h 43m
Led Zeppelin III by Led Zeppelin. USD $38.76 Buy It Now 11h 56m
2014 REMASTER LED ZEPPELIN IV JAPAN DIGI SLEEVE 2 CD DELUXE EDITION USD $33.80 Buy It Now 12h 9m
Led Zeppelin Definitive SHM-CD paper jacket box set Limited Edition F/S JAPAN USD $435.98 Buy It Now 12h 45m
Led Zeppelin Definitive SHM-CD paper jacket box set Limited Edition F/S JAPAN USD $248.53 Buy It Now 12h 56m
LED ZEPPELIN - IN THROUGH THE OUT DOOR, 2015 EU REMASTERED 180G vinyl LP, SEALED USD $27.99 Buy It Now 13h 47m
Led Zeppelin Led Zeppelin I ( 1 ) remastered 180gm vinyl LP USD $29.71 Buy It Now 14h 22m
LED ZEPPELIN-LED ZEPPELIN IV-JAPAN 2 CD G35 USD $28.99 Buy It Now 14h 25m
Led Zeppelin IV (ZOSO 4) remastered 180gm LP gatefold USD $29.71 Buy It Now 14h 31m
Led Zeppelin Led Zeppelin II ( 2 ) remastered 180gm vinyl LP gatefold USD $29.71 Buy It Now 14h 40m
Led Zeppelin Led Zeppelin III ( 3 ) remastered 180gm vinyl LP gatefold USD $29.71 Buy It Now 14h 41m
Led Zeppelin 'Houses Of The Holy' Super Deluxe Edition (New 4CD/LP) 2014 USD $87.87 Buy It Now 15h 21m
Led Zeppelin 'IV (4)' Super Deluxe Edition (New 4CD/LP) 2014 USD $112.98 Buy It Now 15h 25m
Led Zeppelin I II III - 1 2 & 3 Remastered 3 x 180gm vinyl LPs USD $66.90 Buy It Now 15h 51m
LED ZEPPELIN - CODA, 2015 EU REMASTERED 180G vinyl LP, NEW - SEALED USD $27.99 Buy It Now 15h 59m
Led Zeppelin - IV REMASTERED USD $3.70 Buy It Now 17h 12m
LED ZEPPELIN 1 REMASTERED + BONUS 2 CD SET IN DIGIPAK Jimmy Page Robert Plant USD $8.71 Buy It Now 17h 30m
Led Zeppelin Houses Of The Holy remastered 180gm vinyl LP gatefold sleeve USD $29.71 Buy It Now 18h 11m
Led Zeppelin ?- Led Zeppelin II 2 - 180g Remastered LP - Sealed 180g LP USD $21.33 Buy It Now 18h 39m
Led Zeppelin III by Led Zeppelin [Audio CD] Near Mint! 1994 [Remaster] USD $11.94 Buy It Now 20h 4m
Led Zeppelin Coda remastered 180gm vinyl LP gatefold USD $29.71 Buy It Now 20h 8m
Led Zeppelin Presence remastered vinyl LP USD $29.71 Buy It Now 20h 8m
Led Zeppelin Presence remastered 180gm vinyl LP gatefold USD $28.23 Buy It Now 20h 30m
Led Zeppelin PHYSICAL GRAFFITI, 3 LP, 180g, Remastered Deluxe Ed. (2015) Sealed USD $49.98 Buy It Now 20h 46m
Led Zeppelin III, Deluxe Edition, 2 LP, 180g Vinyl, Atlantic (2014) Sealed USD $29.98 Buy It Now 20h 46m
Led Zeppelin II [Remastered Original Vinyl] USD $27.61 Buy It Now 22h 10m
Led Zeppelin III [Remastered Original Vinyl] USD $27.61 Buy It Now 22h 21m
LED ZEPPELIN - Coda (Super Deluxe Box Set) (remastered) - Vinyl (LP box) USD $131.42 Buy It Now 22h 29m
Led Zeppelin / Remasters JAPAN 2CDBOX *J USD $29.99 Buy It Now 22h 54m
LED ZEPPELIN-Presence (Deluxe Edition) 2 LP 180 Gram Vinyl-New Sealed Remastered USD $26.95 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN - LED ZEPPELIN IV: REMASTERED CD ALBUM USD $6.28 Buy It Now 1 day
In Through the Out Door [Remastered] * by Led Zeppelin CD, Jul-2015, Atlantic) USD $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin IV (Remastered Original CD), New Music USD $20.28 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin 11 (2) [Remastered CD 1994] USD $2.50 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN 'Presence' (remastered) LP Vinyl Gatefold Sleeve - New / Sealed USD $15.81 Buy It Now 1 day
2 CD + DVD LED ZEPPELIN MOTHERSHIP SEALED GREATEST HITS USD $22.51 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin IV , Led Zeppelin, Original recording remastered-82638-2 USD $5.05 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN II (2nd Album) CD 1969 Remaster Made in Japan/Germany Mini-LP USD $17.95 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN Presence (CD 1976) 1994 George Marino Remaster Made in Germany Disc USD $8.54 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN Coda (CD 1982) 1994 George Marino Remaster Made in Canada Disc USD $9.85 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin 1994 Remasters CD Lot USD $30.00 [1 bids]

More places to buy LED ZEPPELIN music online Buy LED ZEPPELIN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

LED ZEPPELIN Remasters ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(44%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(44%)

LED ZEPPELIN Remasters reviews

Review by evenless
5 stars For those among us who don't know LED ZEPPELIN (possibly anyone who was born in the eighty's or ninety's or those who were somewhere on another planet in the seventy's) I would recommend to start with this wonderful 2 disc compilation.

Normally I'm not found of compilation discs as it always seems like some commercial excuse to issue another album of a long forgotten band. In this case I think it is quite different. Since not all LED ZEP's work is great I welcomed this compilation 2 disc set with open arms.

All the "right stuff" is present on this two disc setter; from up-tempo hard rock songs like COMMUNICATION BRAKEDOWN, WHOLE LOTTA LOVE, BLACK DOG and KASHMIR to the very delicate BABE I'M GONNA LEAVE YOU and the epic, and often chosen as number one in the TOP 100 or even TOP 500 of all times, STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN.

I'm not going to review track by track as that would probably take me forever and it would probably get pretty boring to read. Just let me say that all 26 songs present on this 2 disc set are worth it and some are true classic rock songs. Good then, good now, and probably still good in twenty years from now!

5 stars all the way!

Review by erik neuteboom
4 stars A few days ago I added this 2-CD compilation to Prog Archives because it is such a comprehensive one, the perfect meeting with the amazing sound of Led Zeppelin. Travelling through Remasters you will discover that this 'progressive powerhouse' was more than a straight rock and roll and blues playing four piece band (excellent rock in Communcation breakdown, Immigrant Song and Black Dog and very compelling blues in Since I've Been Loving You, what a great guitar build up and moving organ work). In fact Led Zeppelin turned out to be a very eclectic rock band by blending several styles like blues, rock, folk and symphonic. And they had an adventurous mind, just listen to Dazed And Confused (Jimmy Page plays the guitar with a violin stick), Whole Lotta Love (exciting sound experiments), Rain Song (fragile guitar and wonderful violin-Mellotron), Trampled Underfoot (very swinging with omnipresent clavinet work) and in D'Yer Maker we even hear a reggae sound! But Led Zeppelin also composed songs that are more or less progressive rock like the 24-carat symphonic rock song Stairway To Heaven ('the Firth Of Fifth of the Heavy Prog'), No Quarter (great shifting moods and wonderful piano play), Kashmir (exciting Far-Eastern atmosphere, very compelling orchestrations and lots of dynamics) and In The Evening (tasteful keyboards and fiery guitar). If you are willing to discover Led Zeppelin, this 2-CD compilation is a perfect starter!

Review by Chris S
3 stars Remasters is a great addition to your Led Zeppelin collection ( that is if you already don't have it) There again for those who arrived on the scene in the 80's/90's and do not enjoy the whole Led Zeppelin archives will find this double CD set to be a perfect introduction to the band.All the major great compositions are there plus material up until In Through The Out Door. If you have this CD you will not need to get that album as this contains the best of the album. Great production and a well selected and compiled set of tracks makes this CD set a very enjoyable listen.
Review by Seyo
3 stars All 8 studio albums are represented in this double disc remastered edition, authorised by Jimmy Page. Selection of songs is fairly representative of Zeppelin's career although far from being "the best of". If you are a Led Zeppelin neophyte, this compilation is good to introduce you to the sound and diverse music styles they played. If you are a collector, you will find nothing new in this release, only a recycling of old material. If you are a Zepp die-hard fan, you will probably want to have this in your collection simply because it bears the name LED ZEPPELIN.
Review by ZowieZiggy
5 stars THE BEST COMPILATION

This is a fantastic collection of Led Zep songs. Although some of their great songs are ignored ("How Many More Times", "What Is And Shall Never Be", "Gallows Pole", "Bron-Y- Aur") and only one average is featured ("Misty Mountain Hop"), this compilation can hardly be criticized. Maybe a three CD set would have allowed to be almost exhaustive, I guess that it might come out one day (maybe for their forty years, in 2008) ?

This was the first Led Zep CD I bought in 1997, before I reconstructed my whole Led Zep discography on CD. It was a good way to listen again to these songs that have grown with me in the early seventies.

If you would like to discover the best songs of this legendary band, I could not recommend a better choice than this double CD. You will avoid lots of useless tracks featured on their four CD box set, and will not miss any of their legendary ones.

If you are looking carefully, you'll be able to get this double CD for as little as 10 ? . I do not usually rate a compilation with five stars, but really this one is exceptional. A great introduction to a great band. This is a stairway to heaven...

Five stars.

Review by Gatot
4 stars This box set compilation will do good for two groups of people: Those who are new with Led Zeppelin music, wanting know what the band's music is like, and those who have already owned each individual album. Why? For the newbie, this boxset comprises songs that are representative of the whole career of Led Zeppelin. While for those who already known Led Zeppelin, this is a good representation of the band's journey in "the best of" style plus the fact that this is a remaster series - there must be improvement in sonic quality.

For newbie, of course it is suggested that after having owned this CD and willing to further explore individual album, you should start with "Physical Graffiti" which I think it represents the best album of Led Zeppelin (my view). They should continue the collection with Led Zeppelin IV, II, III, Houses of The Holy and Presence.

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Review by progrules
4 stars Well, since I'm not sure if I will review all their albums (I have them on vinyl, not as disk) I thought it might be a good idea to review the Remasters, the only disk I do have. I'm not a true LZ-fan. I like them and I respect them highly but I'm too amibivalent about them to be called a real fan. And because of that I will do a starreview for each song. It will appear that I don't really like every song by these masters of rock. CD1 1. Communication Breakdown: 3 stars 2. Babe I'm gonna leave you: 4 stars 3. Good times bad times: 2,75 stars 4. Dazed and confused: 3,5 stars 5. Whole lotta love: 3,25 stars 6. Heartbreaker: 3,75 stars 7. Ramble on: 4 stars 8. Immigrant song: 4,25 stars 9. Celebration day: 3 stars 10. Since I've been loving you: 4,75 stars 11. Black dog: 3,75 stars 12. Rock 'n roll: 4,25 stars 13. Battle of evermore: 3 stars 14. Misty mountain hop: 2,75 stars 15. Stairway to heaven: 4 stars

CD 2 1. Song remains the same: 3,25 stars 2. Rain Song 4,25 stars 3. D'yer Mak'er: 2 stars 4. No quarter: 4,5 stars 5. Houses of the holy: 3 stars 6. Kashmir: 3,5 stars 7. Trampled Underfoot: 2,75 stars 8. Nobody's fault but mine: 3,25 stars 9. Achilles last stand: 4,25 stars 10. All my love: 2 stars 11. In the evening: 3 stars.

Average if I counted correctly: 3,45 stars. Special remarks: Since I've been loving you is the most passionate song they've ever done and maybe one of the most passionate in music history. Page is fenominal on this one. Achilles last stand contains the best guitar solo ever by the same mr. Page. It's somewhere in the middle of the song and as a guitar solo wizard I know what I'm talking about. If anyone knows a better solo, please tell me. I would get very curious. No Quarter is probably the most gloomy song ever. Goodness me, you would get depressed instantly if you would be a bit unstable. But great performance to express that in a song. Very special.

So I think these are indications that we are dealing with a unique and unbelievable band here. Lucky for them most people recognize this (20.000.000 requests for tickets !). Because of this greatness I still give it 4 stars.

Review by snobb
5 stars Led Zeppelin is one of greatest, classic group of rock history. They have plenty of strong albums, so it's not easy just to make collection of limited space, which will be representative enough.

This collection is. I think all LZ fans or just any rock fans, who's interested in greatest rock groups and best rock music ever have LZ original albums. But for those, who are new, or heard the name, but never listened for their music ( sounds a bit strange, but I think there are young generation, who still never listened LZ), this is absolutely perfect and representative collection. The sound quality is improved, and you have here in fact all their strongest songs from almost all possible albums.

Recommended as well for those who decided to have just one CD in their collection, representin the great music of the great band.

Review by memowakeman
4 stars Wonderful compilation!

Now that I've been reading some Led Zeppelin reviews on the front page, I remember that I wanted to review this ages ago, so now here I am. Several years ago I found myself enjoying a cool night in my father's house, when suddenly my uncle told me "put this CD", yes, it was Led Zeppelin´s Remasters, and I immediately said, "of course". The fact is that I didn't know that compilation existed before and then realized how good it was. I remember, my Led Zep night was wonderful thanks to this double CD set.

Don't have anything to say about this band that you already don't know, so now I will only focus in this great Remasters album. As I said, it is a double album; that contains songs from all their studio albums so you will find their most representative tracks. With a total of 26 songs, you can enjoy all the Led Zep career passages here, and have more than two hours of pure rock. All is a matter of taste, so this album will please any Led Zep follower because you will find songs you love, no matter if there are a couple you don't like. But another thing, is that this compilation could be great for the band newcomers, so here you can enjoy your radio hits such as "Black Dog", "Rock and Roll", and "Stairway to Heaven", but also, enjoy other great songs that may not be that commercial, such as "Since I've Been Loving You", "Achilles Last Stand" or "Trampled Underfoot".

An excellent compilation for both, those who already know and like the band, and for those who want to know them better. Four stars.

Enjoy it!

Review by thehallway
3 stars Pretty much identical to the more recent 'Mothership', but with less to offer.

In 1992, or whenever this was released, it would have been a wonderful compilation for fans old and new, with much-improved sounding songs and an acute sense of nostalgia for those who had momentarily forgotten about this mammoth rock band. Of course, more compilations have since followed and most are very similar, if not with slightly improved/altered sound. Nevertheless, as the first, most available Led Zep collection, this was obviously the significant one. It even points out the fact that the tracks have been remastered in it's cryptic title, 'Remasters'.

What else can I say? Any real fan (or even a casual one) would get the whole Zeppelin discography, given its small size. But if for whatever reason you would want a 20 year-old compilation as opposed to a more available and recent one, then there are no major flaws. In context, it was probably a very good move, and a nice fresh-sounding, much needed cd. Now, it isn't, but it remains a rather definitive collection of classics and lesser- known gems.

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
5 stars I have had this for years and forgot to review it but as I have been getting back to the great Led Zeppelin back catalogue this month the time has come. This is undoubtedly the best LZ compilation because it is a genuine record of all their best material. It is pointless to go through every song in detail and try to convince you that this is indispensable. All ZepHeads know them, and they are a part of rock history, and rock wouldn't be the same without them.

Disc 1 begins with a bang on Communication Breakdown, then moves to smooth emotional blues on Babe I'm Gonna Leave You. Good Times Bad Times is the barnstormer from the debut, then the comp moves to LZ2 with the powerhouse Page brilliance on Dazed And Confused. Whole Lotta Love is indispensable pomp rock complete with killer riff and equally venomous vocals from Plant with the iconic backswept echo.

Heartbreaker grooves along and then the light shades of acoustic on Ramble On, revved up in the chorus. My all time fave is next with Immigrant Song, sheer brilliance captured in a miserly 2.23 running time. Celebration Day follows, a barnstormer, then blues finesse on Since I've Been Loving You, Page absolutely glorious with soulful string bends and hammer ons.

Then we get to the Zoso album and there are 5 to chew on here; quintessential Black Dog, with awesome riffing and odd signature, Rock 'n' Roll, sheer unadulterated muscle rock, Battle Of Evermore, thematic Tolkienesque acoustics, and the psych acid head fuel of Misty Mountain Hop. It all leads to the over played, over hyped Stairway To Heaven, that has lost its sheen after too many listens, though of course is a masterpiece.

Disc 2 opens with the riffy heavy Song Remains The Same, followed by Rain Song, reggae infested D'yer Mak'er, and the chilling haunting No Quarter. Houses Of The Holy is a good choice next and the wonderful prog string tones of Kashmir, that has become its own institution, simply genius songwriting.

Trampled Underfoot is replete with hammering riffs, and then the grinding power of Nobody's Fault But Mine, that is blistering rock at its finest. This is followed by arguably the proggiest song of the Zeps and the reason to hear 'Presence', Achilles Last Stand; brilliant tempo shifts and colossal guitar work are on show throughout. Things settle down with the ballad All My Love, and then ends with the standout track on the last album In The Evening.

Overall, this is the best of the remaster compilations that came hurtling at us during the resurgence of interest in Led Zeppelin; it features every song that made them the titanic gods of rock. There are omissions as usual but one only has to look at the track list jammed onto these 2 CDs to realise why they are one of the most influential bands on heavy metal and indeed indispensable to the rock industry itself. The CD packaging is photos of the group as no words are necessary really. 5 stars are warranted for these one of a kind legends at their best.

5 stars Led Zeppelin. Quite a name. They were on the scene for more than 10 years, and delivered eight studio albums. All of them are (more-or-less) masterpieces of Rock 'n' Roll. They are an eclectic mixture of various styles - blues, acoustic folk, hard rock, metal, psychedelic. And overall it's a rea ... (read more)

Report this review (#173271) | Posted by In the Flesh? | Sunday, June 8, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Very good compilation for the casual fan. The first disc is full of class A material and covers the band's first 4 albums (I, II, III & IV). Fast rockers (Communication Breakdown, Rock And Roll), heavy blues (Since I've Been Loving You, Dazed And Confused), psychedelia (Whole Lotta Love, Misty ... (read more)

Report this review (#135594) | Posted by Jimsey | Friday, August 31, 2007 | Review Permanlink

3 stars ok,here i go again,this compilation is a perfect choice to a guy new in the led zeppelin scene..is a double album that cointains very good songs of led zeppelin career..this compilation have the most commecial song of led zeppelin..stairway to heaven what is obvious in any compilaton of the ban ... (read more)

Report this review (#127535) | Posted by JgX 5 | Wednesday, July 4, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Led Zeppelin has never been one of my favourite groups so a 2 CD compilation covering their entire career to my mind is most welcome. This is a 26 track collection and for the casual listener (which I would be) it serves up pretty much a complete list of the best from their studio albums, ther ... (read more)

Report this review (#122187) | Posted by jimpetrie2000 | Tuesday, May 15, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Firstly I am not an avid Led Zep fan. I find their earlier blues-influenced stuff eminently forgettable. Nor am I overenamoured of Plant's vocal style. However once they'd discarded the purely blues-based material and moved towards more folk and even symphonic influences I began to take intere ... (read more)

Report this review (#105037) | Posted by zedkatz | Sunday, December 31, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The music contained herein is worth 5 stars, at least! But this compliation is only worth 4, though it's not the compilers' fault. Led Zep's best songs were almost always 5+ mins in duration, so it must have been a bit of a headache trying to fit them all on two discs. The first disc is almost ... (read more)

Report this review (#101946) | Posted by Ubik | Wednesday, December 6, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Fabulous collection of Led Zeppelin songs, before this they released a 4 cd box set, which I will not recommend, for it's too conclusive and will not contribute to any Led Zeppelin collection and even stop people from purchasing the actual original albums, for who needs an album if you've alre ... (read more)

Report this review (#100531) | Posted by tuxon | Sunday, November 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of LED ZEPPELIN "Remasters"