REMASTERS

rock music collection

Buy LED ZEPPELIN Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1992

Disc 1:
1. Communication Breakdown (2.28)
2. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You (6.41)
3. Good Times Bad Times (2.43)
4. Dazed And Confused (6.26)
5. Whole Lotta Love (5.43)
6. Heartbreaker (4.14)
7. Ramble On (4.24)
8. Immigrant Song (2.23)
9. Celebration Day (3.28)
10. Since I've Been Loving You (7.24)
11. Black Dog (4.54)
12. Rock 'n' Roll (3.40)
13. Battle Of Evermore (5.51)
14. Misty Mountain Hop (4.39)
15. Stairway To Heaven (8.01)

Disc 2:
1. Song Remains The Same (5.29)
2. Rain Song (7.39)
3. D'yer Mak'er (4.23)
4. No Quarter (7.00)
5. Houses Of The Holy (4.03)
6. Kashmir (8.32)
7. Trampled Underfoot (5.35)
8. Nobody's Fault But Mine (6.28)
9. Achilles Last Stand (10.23)
10. All My Love (5.53)
11. In The Evening (6.51)

Search LED ZEPPELIN Remasters lyrics

Search LED ZEPPELIN Remasters tabs

- Jimmy Page / acoustic & electric guitars, mandolin
- Robert Plant / harmonica, vocals
- John Paul Jones / bass, keyboards, mellotron, guitar, mandolin
- John Bonham / drums, percussion
Guest musicians:
- Sandy Denny / Vocals (CD 1 #13)
- Ian Stewart / piano (CD 2 # 5)

Atlantic Records Cat # 7567804152 (2-CD set)
All tracks digitally remastered by Jimmy Page and George Marino in 1990

Thanks to erik neuteboom for the addition

LED ZEPPELIN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy LED ZEPPELIN Remasters Music

RemastersRemasters
Import · Remastered
Atlantic UK 2003
Mothership (2014/2015 Remaster)Mothership (2014/2015 Remaster)
WARNER 2016
Vinyl$107.90
Mothership (2014/2015 Remaster)Mothership (2014/2015 Remaster)
WARNER 2016
LED ZEPPELIN Remasters Double CassetteLED ZEPPELIN Remasters Double Cassette
Warner Music Thailand
Audio Cassette$29.99
Remasters by Led ZeppelinRemasters by Led Zeppelin
Musicrama/Koch
Remasters by Led ZeppelinRemasters by Led Zeppelin
Atlantic

LED ZEPPELIN 20 CD Set. DELUXE I,II,III,IV,Houses Of The Holy,CODA,Presence,etc USD $74.99 Buy It Now 1h 12m
*SEALED OOP AUDIOPHILE 200G LED ZEPPELIN II TWO - CLASSIC RECORDS Quiex SVP USD $255.00 Buy It Now 1h 20m
LED ZEPPELIN - ST CD 1990 ATLANTIC ORIGINAL SD 19126-2 BMG USD $9.89 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Led Zeppelin remasters USD $15.00 [0 bids]
Led Zeppelin III 180g Vinyl Record LP Remastered NEW/Factory Sealed USD $59.99 Buy It Now 2h 34m
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remasters 4 Cassette Box Set + Large Booklet USD $39.50 Buy It Now 3h 4m
Houses of the Holy, Led Zeppelin, Acceptable Original recording remastered USD $7.47 Buy It Now 3h 7m
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin IV [Remaster] (CD, Jul-1994, Atlantic (Canada)) USD $0.79 Buy It Now 3h 36m
Led Zeppelin IV [Remaster] by Led Zeppelin (CD, Jul-1994, Atlantic (Label)) USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Led Zeppelin - IV - Vinyl LP Remastered 180 gram Germany USD $26.27 [0 bids]
Led Zeppelin - III double CD [Remastered] (2014) USD $13.16 Buy It Now 4h 13m
LED ZEPPELIN 'Houses Of The Holy' Remastered 180g Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED USD $31.34 Buy It Now 6h 11m
LED ZEPPELIN remasters 2004 - WOVEN SEW ON PATCH - no longer made PAGE PLANT USD $9.21 Buy It Now 7h 34m
NEW Led Zeppelin - Coda [Remastered Super Deluxe Box Set] (3 CDs USD $99.99 Buy It Now 7h 55m
Led Zeppelin [Remaster] by Led Zeppelin (CD, May-1994, Atlantic (Label)) USD $3.26 [2 bids]
Led Zeppelin II [Remaster] by Led Zeppelin (CD, May-1994, Atlantic (Label)) USD $3.26 [2 bids]
Led Zeppelin III [Remaster] by Led Zeppelin (CD, Aug-1994, Atlantic (Label)) no USD $9.60 Buy It Now 8h 40m
Led Zeppelin [Remastered] [Digipak] by Led Zeppelin (CD,2014, Atlantic) USD $9.95 Buy It Now 8h 57m
Led Zeppelin Remasters Long Box 3 CD Set COMPLETE w/Booklets EXCELLENT Condition USD $20.71 Buy It Now 9h 4m
Houses of the Holy [Remaster] by Led Zeppelin (CD, Jul-1994, Atlantic (Label)) USD $10.99 Buy It Now 9h 5m
Led Zeppelin II [Remaster] by Led Zeppelin (CD, May-1994, Atlantic (Label)) USD $5.99 [0 bids]
NEW Led Zeppelin IV (Remastered) Led Zeppelin 180g Vinyl LP USD $0.81 [3 bids]
Led Zeppelin In Through The Out Door Deluxe Edition 2CD Japan 2015 1st Press RM USD $39.26 Buy It Now 11h 10m
2014 REMASTER LED ZEPPELIN ST JAPAN DIGI SLEEVE 2 CD DELUXE EDITION USD $31.00 Buy It Now 11h 29m
LED ZEPPELIN IV (4) 180g VINYL LP, REMASTERED Record USD $16.98 Buy It Now 12h 8m
Led Zeppelin: II SHM CD Japan Mini-LP WPCR-13131 Mint (jimmy page robert plant Q USD $49.00 Buy It Now 12h 30m
Led Zeppelin Remasters [Box] by Led Zeppelin (CD, Mar-1992, 3 Discs, Atlantic USD $11.99 Buy It Now 12h 46m
Led Zeppelin,Coda,3 LP,Remastered 2015 Swan Song German Press.New Sealed Cond. USD $30.00 Buy It Now 13h 4m
Led Zeppelin - Deluxe Albums Bundle - I / II / III / IV - Remastered LP's NEW USD $202.00 Buy It Now 15h 28m
Led Zeppelin IV by Led Zeppelin CD May-2003 Japan Atlantic OBI Not Gold Disc USD $17.89 Buy It Now 16h 18m
Led Zeppelin - Early Days And Latter Days: VBO (NEW CD) USD $16.78 Buy It Now 18h 52m
LED ZEPPELIN ~ LED ZEPPELIN IV ~ REMASTERED 180gsm VINYL LP ~ *NEW AND SEALED* USD $10.54 [1 bids]
Led Zeppelin II 2nd Album LP Vinyl Record NEW AND SEALED 180g Rock 8122796640 USD $10.54 [1 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN-MOTHE USD $145.24 Buy It Now 21h 7m
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II [Remaster] (CD, May-1994, Atlantic (Label)) USD $7.19 Buy It Now 21h 17m
LED ZEPPELIN original 2 CD "Remasters" 1990 on Atlantic USD $14.82 Buy It Now 21h 25m
**OOP SEALED PRISTINE** 200G LED ZEPPELIN CODA - CLASSIC RECORDS Quiex SVP USD $144.99 Buy It Now 22h 56m
OOP 200G TOP COPY SEALED* LED ZEPPELIN HOUSES OF THE HOLY CLASSIC RECORDS Quiex USD $229.99 Buy It Now 23h 8m
Led Zeppelin Atlantic 4 CD Box Set Remastered (1990) 075678214455 NEW SEALED USD $23.71 [0 bids]
Led Zeppelin [Remastered] [LP] by Led Zeppelin Vinyl Atlantic USED SHIPS TODAY USD $17.98 Buy It Now 23h 49m
In Through the Out Door by Led Zeppelin (CD, Swansong) Digitally Remastered. New USD $12.99 Buy It Now 23h 56m
Led Zeppelin - In Through the Out Door CD ORIGINAL 16002-2 SWAN SONG USD $11.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin II [Deluxe CD Edition] - CD USD $19.49 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN The Complete BBC Sessions ATLANTIC 5x180g LP + 3 CD BOX NEW SEALED USD $299.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN - Houses Of The Holy (remastered) - Vinyl (LP) USD $23.17 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN - Remasters - 2 CD - Import Original Recording Remastered - **VG** USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
WEA Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy (Remastered) Vinyl LP USD $24.98 Buy It Now 1 day
LP-LED ZEPPELIN-PHYSICAL GRAFFITI -2LP- NEW VINYL RECORD USD $37.97 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN-LED ZEPPELIN II (VINILO ORIGINAL REMASTERIZADO ) NEW VINYL RECORD USD $26.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin IV Deluxe Remastered By Jimmy Page - Led Zeppelin 2 CD Set New 2014 USD $13.87 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN. THE VERY BEST OF. EARLY DAYS & LATTER DAYS.(2CDs, COMP, ENHANCED) USD $7.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin Remasters CD Atlantic Records Best Of Greatest Hits Highlights USD $24.45 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN - REMASTERS 2 CD ROCK 26 TRACKS NEW+ USD $16.25 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN - 4/REMASTERED CD ROCK 8 TRACKS NEW+ USD $19.72 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin IV [Remastered Original Vinyl] USD $24.19 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin IV (Remastered Original Vinyl) USD $24.81 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN RARE 7 Mini LP Replica in a Sealed CDSet ATLANTIC RECORDS UK + BBC USD $254.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin:10 SHM CD+Sleeves+Box Japan Mini-LP Mint (jimmy page robert plant Q USD $297.50 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN - HOUSES OF THE HOLY [REMASTERED] [DIGIPAK] USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $10.14 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin, Mothership 4-LP Reissue Box Set HQ-180 UPC 081227995133 USD $45.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin-Physical Graffiti VINYL NEW USD $40.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Remasters Sampler Led Zeppelin CD single (CD5 / 5") French promo 95289 USD $42.80 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin - Early Days and Latter Days The Very Best of Led Zeppelin [CD] USD $13.14 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day [CD] USD $13.14 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin Remasters 2CD 1990 (Best,Greatest) Page,Plant OOP USD $7.84 [0 bids]
Led Zeppelin Remasters - Led Zeppelin (CD, Mar-1992, 3 Discs, Atlantic) USD $12.38 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN II 1994 Digital CD Remaster Produced by Jimmy Page Whole Lotta Love USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN - LED ZEPPELIN II (2014 REISSUE) CD NEW+ USD $18.65 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN - REMASTERS DOUBLE C.D USD $13.31 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin - Coda (2015 Remaster) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST USD $10.47 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin - Presence (2015 Remaster) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST USD $10.47 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN - PRESCENCE CD 1994 REMASTERED - EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $5.91 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN LED ZEPPELIN II LP Vinyl Album RECORD NEW REMASTERED USD $25.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin I (2014 Remaster) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST USD $10.47 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin - Presence (1997) **GERMAN REMASTER** SWANSONG PIC DISC **FREE POST USD $7.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin - Houses Of The Holy (2014) (NEW DELUXE 2 x CD) USD $22.80 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin - IV (4) (2014) (NEW CD) USD $16.78 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin - IV (2014) (NEW DELUXE 2 x CD) USD $22.80 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin - Houses Of The Holy (2014) (NEW CD) USD $16.78 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN - In Through The Out Door (remastered) - Vinyl (2xLP) USD $34.82 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN 'LED ZEPPELIN II' (Remastered) 180g VINYL LP (2014) USD $19.74 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin II Led Zeppelin Vinyl Record USD $28.91 Buy It Now 1 day
LED ZEPPELIN Coda 2 CD Remastered Deluxe Edition Bonus in Box USD $11.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin III (Remastered Original Vinyl) USD $15.80 Buy It Now 1 day
Led Zeppelin IV [Remaster] by Led Zeppelin (CD, 1994, Atlantic (Label)) 4 Used USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Led Zeppelin MOTHERSHIP Very Best Of ESSENTIAL 180g NEW VINYL 4 LP BOX SET USD $57.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LED ZEPPELIN - THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME [BONUS TRACKS] [REMASTER] (NEW CD) USD $8.95 Buy It Now 2 days
LED ZEPPELIN BOXED SET2 1st US 2CD + BOOK DELUXE US BOX SET 1993 Near Mint RARE USD $65.84 Buy It Now 2 days
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin Remastered Digipak (2014) USD $9.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Led Zeppelin II [Remaster] by Led Zeppelin (CD, May-1994, Atlantic (Label)) USD $6.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Led Zeppelin: Houses Holy SHM CD Japan Mini-LP WPCR-13134 Mint (jimmy page Q USD $38.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Led Zeppelin Remasters 3 CD Box Set USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Led Zeppelin - Remasters 2xCD 1990 Atlantic 075678041525 USD $6.57 Buy It Now 2 days
Led Zeppelin Remasters [Box] by Led Zeppelin (CD, Mar-1992, 3 Discs, Atlantic (L USD $14.95 Buy It Now 2 days
LED ZEPPELIN - Presence Deluxe Edition (Remastered) 2 CD NEW USD $12.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Led Zeppelin III [Remaster] by Led Zeppelin (CD, Aug-1994, Atlantic Records) USD $3.99 [0 bids]
USD $6.99 Buy It Now
Led Zeppelin - In Through The Out Door (Remastered) (Audio CD - 7/31/2015) NEW USD $8.03 Buy It Now 2 days
Coda [Remastered] [Deluxe Edition] [LP/CD] by Led Zeppelin (CD, Jul-2015, 6 Disc USD $84.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Led Zeppelin II [Super Deluxe Edition] [Box Set] [CD/LP] [Remastered] [Box] by L USD $99.99 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy LED ZEPPELIN music online Buy LED ZEPPELIN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

LED ZEPPELIN Remasters ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(44%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(45%)

LED ZEPPELIN Remasters reviews

Review by evenless
5 stars For those among us who don't know LED ZEPPELIN (possibly anyone who was born in the eighty's or ninety's or those who were somewhere on another planet in the seventy's) I would recommend to start with this wonderful 2 disc compilation.

Normally I'm not found of compilation discs as it always seems like some commercial excuse to issue another album of a long forgotten band. In this case I think it is quite different. Since not all LED ZEP's work is great I welcomed this compilation 2 disc set with open arms.

All the "right stuff" is present on this two disc setter; from up-tempo hard rock songs like COMMUNICATION BRAKEDOWN, WHOLE LOTTA LOVE, BLACK DOG and KASHMIR to the very delicate BABE I'M GONNA LEAVE YOU and the epic, and often chosen as number one in the TOP 100 or even TOP 500 of all times, STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN.

I'm not going to review track by track as that would probably take me forever and it would probably get pretty boring to read. Just let me say that all 26 songs present on this 2 disc set are worth it and some are true classic rock songs. Good then, good now, and probably still good in twenty years from now!

5 stars all the way!

Review by erik neuteboom
4 stars A few days ago I added this 2-CD compilation to Prog Archives because it is such a comprehensive one, the perfect meeting with the amazing sound of Led Zeppelin. Travelling through Remasters you will discover that this 'progressive powerhouse' was more than a straight rock and roll and blues playing four piece band (excellent rock in Communcation breakdown, Immigrant Song and Black Dog and very compelling blues in Since I've Been Loving You, what a great guitar build up and moving organ work). In fact Led Zeppelin turned out to be a very eclectic rock band by blending several styles like blues, rock, folk and symphonic. And they had an adventurous mind, just listen to Dazed And Confused (Jimmy Page plays the guitar with a violin stick), Whole Lotta Love (exciting sound experiments), Rain Song (fragile guitar and wonderful violin-Mellotron), Trampled Underfoot (very swinging with omnipresent clavinet work) and in D'Yer Maker we even hear a reggae sound! But Led Zeppelin also composed songs that are more or less progressive rock like the 24-carat symphonic rock song Stairway To Heaven ('the Firth Of Fifth of the Heavy Prog'), No Quarter (great shifting moods and wonderful piano play), Kashmir (exciting Far-Eastern atmosphere, very compelling orchestrations and lots of dynamics) and In The Evening (tasteful keyboards and fiery guitar). If you are willing to discover Led Zeppelin, this 2-CD compilation is a perfect starter!

Review by Chris S
3 stars Remasters is a great addition to your Led Zeppelin collection ( that is if you already don't have it) There again for those who arrived on the scene in the 80's/90's and do not enjoy the whole Led Zeppelin archives will find this double CD set to be a perfect introduction to the band.All the major great compositions are there plus material up until In Through The Out Door. If you have this CD you will not need to get that album as this contains the best of the album. Great production and a well selected and compiled set of tracks makes this CD set a very enjoyable listen.
Review by Seyo
3 stars All 8 studio albums are represented in this double disc remastered edition, authorised by Jimmy Page. Selection of songs is fairly representative of Zeppelin's career although far from being "the best of". If you are a Led Zeppelin neophyte, this compilation is good to introduce you to the sound and diverse music styles they played. If you are a collector, you will find nothing new in this release, only a recycling of old material. If you are a Zepp die-hard fan, you will probably want to have this in your collection simply because it bears the name LED ZEPPELIN.
Review by ZowieZiggy
5 stars THE BEST COMPILATION

This is a fantastic collection of Led Zep songs. Although some of their great songs are ignored ("How Many More Times", "What Is And Shall Never Be", "Gallows Pole", "Bron-Y- Aur") and only one average is featured ("Misty Mountain Hop"), this compilation can hardly be criticized. Maybe a three CD set would have allowed to be almost exhaustive, I guess that it might come out one day (maybe for their forty years, in 2008) ?

This was the first Led Zep CD I bought in 1997, before I reconstructed my whole Led Zep discography on CD. It was a good way to listen again to these songs that have grown with me in the early seventies.

If you would like to discover the best songs of this legendary band, I could not recommend a better choice than this double CD. You will avoid lots of useless tracks featured on their four CD box set, and will not miss any of their legendary ones.

If you are looking carefully, you'll be able to get this double CD for as little as 10 ? . I do not usually rate a compilation with five stars, but really this one is exceptional. A great introduction to a great band. This is a stairway to heaven...

Five stars.

Review by Gatot
4 stars This box set compilation will do good for two groups of people: Those who are new with Led Zeppelin music, wanting know what the band's music is like, and those who have already owned each individual album. Why? For the newbie, this boxset comprises songs that are representative of the whole career of Led Zeppelin. While for those who already known Led Zeppelin, this is a good representation of the band's journey in "the best of" style plus the fact that this is a remaster series - there must be improvement in sonic quality.

For newbie, of course it is suggested that after having owned this CD and willing to further explore individual album, you should start with "Physical Graffiti" which I think it represents the best album of Led Zeppelin (my view). They should continue the collection with Led Zeppelin IV, II, III, Houses of The Holy and Presence.

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Review by progrules
4 stars Well, since I'm not sure if I will review all their albums (I have them on vinyl, not as disk) I thought it might be a good idea to review the Remasters, the only disk I do have. I'm not a true LZ-fan. I like them and I respect them highly but I'm too amibivalent about them to be called a real fan. And because of that I will do a starreview for each song. It will appear that I don't really like every song by these masters of rock. CD1 1. Communication Breakdown: 3 stars 2. Babe I'm gonna leave you: 4 stars 3. Good times bad times: 2,75 stars 4. Dazed and confused: 3,5 stars 5. Whole lotta love: 3,25 stars 6. Heartbreaker: 3,75 stars 7. Ramble on: 4 stars 8. Immigrant song: 4,25 stars 9. Celebration day: 3 stars 10. Since I've been loving you: 4,75 stars 11. Black dog: 3,75 stars 12. Rock 'n roll: 4,25 stars 13. Battle of evermore: 3 stars 14. Misty mountain hop: 2,75 stars 15. Stairway to heaven: 4 stars

CD 2 1. Song remains the same: 3,25 stars 2. Rain Song 4,25 stars 3. D'yer Mak'er: 2 stars 4. No quarter: 4,5 stars 5. Houses of the holy: 3 stars 6. Kashmir: 3,5 stars 7. Trampled Underfoot: 2,75 stars 8. Nobody's fault but mine: 3,25 stars 9. Achilles last stand: 4,25 stars 10. All my love: 2 stars 11. In the evening: 3 stars.

Average if I counted correctly: 3,45 stars. Special remarks: Since I've been loving you is the most passionate song they've ever done and maybe one of the most passionate in music history. Page is fenominal on this one. Achilles last stand contains the best guitar solo ever by the same mr. Page. It's somewhere in the middle of the song and as a guitar solo wizard I know what I'm talking about. If anyone knows a better solo, please tell me. I would get very curious. No Quarter is probably the most gloomy song ever. Goodness me, you would get depressed instantly if you would be a bit unstable. But great performance to express that in a song. Very special.

So I think these are indications that we are dealing with a unique and unbelievable band here. Lucky for them most people recognize this (20.000.000 requests for tickets !). Because of this greatness I still give it 4 stars.

Review by snobb
5 stars Led Zeppelin is one of greatest, classic group of rock history. They have plenty of strong albums, so it's not easy just to make collection of limited space, which will be representative enough.

This collection is. I think all LZ fans or just any rock fans, who's interested in greatest rock groups and best rock music ever have LZ original albums. But for those, who are new, or heard the name, but never listened for their music ( sounds a bit strange, but I think there are young generation, who still never listened LZ), this is absolutely perfect and representative collection. The sound quality is improved, and you have here in fact all their strongest songs from almost all possible albums.

Recommended as well for those who decided to have just one CD in their collection, representin the great music of the great band.

Review by memowakeman
4 stars Wonderful compilation!

Now that I've been reading some Led Zeppelin reviews on the front page, I remember that I wanted to review this ages ago, so now here I am. Several years ago I found myself enjoying a cool night in my father's house, when suddenly my uncle told me "put this CD", yes, it was Led Zeppelin┤s Remasters, and I immediately said, "of course". The fact is that I didn't know that compilation existed before and then realized how good it was. I remember, my Led Zep night was wonderful thanks to this double CD set.

Don't have anything to say about this band that you already don't know, so now I will only focus in this great Remasters album. As I said, it is a double album; that contains songs from all their studio albums so you will find their most representative tracks. With a total of 26 songs, you can enjoy all the Led Zep career passages here, and have more than two hours of pure rock. All is a matter of taste, so this album will please any Led Zep follower because you will find songs you love, no matter if there are a couple you don't like. But another thing, is that this compilation could be great for the band newcomers, so here you can enjoy your radio hits such as "Black Dog", "Rock and Roll", and "Stairway to Heaven", but also, enjoy other great songs that may not be that commercial, such as "Since I've Been Loving You", "Achilles Last Stand" or "Trampled Underfoot".

An excellent compilation for both, those who already know and like the band, and for those who want to know them better. Four stars.

Enjoy it!

Review by thehallway
3 stars Pretty much identical to the more recent 'Mothership', but with less to offer.

In 1992, or whenever this was released, it would have been a wonderful compilation for fans old and new, with much-improved sounding songs and an acute sense of nostalgia for those who had momentarily forgotten about this mammoth rock band. Of course, more compilations have since followed and most are very similar, if not with slightly improved/altered sound. Nevertheless, as the first, most available Led Zep collection, this was obviously the significant one. It even points out the fact that the tracks have been remastered in it's cryptic title, 'Remasters'.

What else can I say? Any real fan (or even a casual one) would get the whole Zeppelin discography, given its small size. But if for whatever reason you would want a 20 year-old compilation as opposed to a more available and recent one, then there are no major flaws. In context, it was probably a very good move, and a nice fresh-sounding, much needed cd. Now, it isn't, but it remains a rather definitive collection of classics and lesser- known gems.

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
5 stars I have had this for years and forgot to review it but as I have been getting back to the great Led Zeppelin back catalogue this month the time has come. This is undoubtedly the best LZ compilation because it is a genuine record of all their best material. It is pointless to go through every song in detail and try to convince you that this is indispensable. All ZepHeads know them, and they are a part of rock history, and rock wouldn't be the same without them.

Disc 1 begins with a bang on Communication Breakdown, then moves to smooth emotional blues on Babe I'm Gonna Leave You. Good Times Bad Times is the barnstormer from the debut, then the comp moves to LZ2 with the powerhouse Page brilliance on Dazed And Confused. Whole Lotta Love is indispensable pomp rock complete with killer riff and equally venomous vocals from Plant with the iconic backswept echo.

Heartbreaker grooves along and then the light shades of acoustic on Ramble On, revved up in the chorus. My all time fave is next with Immigrant Song, sheer brilliance captured in a miserly 2.23 running time. Celebration Day follows, a barnstormer, then blues finesse on Since I've Been Loving You, Page absolutely glorious with soulful string bends and hammer ons.

Then we get to the Zoso album and there are 5 to chew on here; quintessential Black Dog, with awesome riffing and odd signature, Rock 'n' Roll, sheer unadulterated muscle rock, Battle Of Evermore, thematic Tolkienesque acoustics, and the psych acid head fuel of Misty Mountain Hop. It all leads to the over played, over hyped Stairway To Heaven, that has lost its sheen after too many listens, though of course is a masterpiece.

Disc 2 opens with the riffy heavy Song Remains The Same, followed by Rain Song, reggae infested D'yer Mak'er, and the chilling haunting No Quarter. Houses Of The Holy is a good choice next and the wonderful prog string tones of Kashmir, that has become its own institution, simply genius songwriting.

Trampled Underfoot is replete with hammering riffs, and then the grinding power of Nobody's Fault But Mine, that is blistering rock at its finest. This is followed by arguably the proggiest song of the Zeps and the reason to hear 'Presence', Achilles Last Stand; brilliant tempo shifts and colossal guitar work are on show throughout. Things settle down with the ballad All My Love, and then ends with the standout track on the last album In The Evening.

Overall, this is the best of the remaster compilations that came hurtling at us during the resurgence of interest in Led Zeppelin; it features every song that made them the titanic gods of rock. There are omissions as usual but one only has to look at the track list jammed onto these 2 CDs to realise why they are one of the most influential bands on heavy metal and indeed indispensable to the rock industry itself. The CD packaging is photos of the group as no words are necessary really. 5 stars are warranted for these one of a kind legends at their best.

5 stars Led Zeppelin. Quite a name. They were on the scene for more than 10 years, and delivered eight studio albums. All of them are (more-or-less) masterpieces of Rock 'n' Roll. They are an eclectic mixture of various styles - blues, acoustic folk, hard rock, metal, psychedelic. And overall it's a rea ... (read more)

Report this review (#173271) | Posted by In the Flesh? | Sunday, June 8, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Very good compilation for the casual fan. The first disc is full of class A material and covers the band's first 4 albums (I, II, III & IV). Fast rockers (Communication Breakdown, Rock And Roll), heavy blues (Since I've Been Loving You, Dazed And Confused), psychedelia (Whole Lotta Love, Misty ... (read more)

Report this review (#135594) | Posted by Jimsey | Friday, August 31, 2007 | Review Permanlink

3 stars ok,here i go again,this compilation is a perfect choice to a guy new in the led zeppelin scene..is a double album that cointains very good songs of led zeppelin career..this compilation have the most commecial song of led zeppelin..stairway to heaven what is obvious in any compilaton of the ban ... (read more)

Report this review (#127535) | Posted by JgX 5 | Wednesday, July 4, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Led Zeppelin has never been one of my favourite groups so a 2 CD compilation covering their entire career to my mind is most welcome. This is a 26 track collection and for the casual listener (which I would be) it serves up pretty much a complete list of the best from their studio albums, ther ... (read more)

Report this review (#122187) | Posted by jimpetrie2000 | Tuesday, May 15, 2007 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Firstly I am not an avid Led Zep fan. I find their earlier blues-influenced stuff eminently forgettable. Nor am I overenamoured of Plant's vocal style. However once they'd discarded the purely blues-based material and moved towards more folk and even symphonic influences I began to take intere ... (read more)

Report this review (#105037) | Posted by zedkatz | Sunday, December 31, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The music contained herein is worth 5 stars, at least! But this compliation is only worth 4, though it's not the compilers' fault. Led Zep's best songs were almost always 5+ mins in duration, so it must have been a bit of a headache trying to fit them all on two discs. The first disc is almost ... (read more)

Report this review (#101946) | Posted by Ubik | Wednesday, December 6, 2006 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Fabulous collection of Led Zeppelin songs, before this they released a 4 cd box set, which I will not recommend, for it's too conclusive and will not contribute to any Led Zeppelin collection and even stop people from purchasing the actual original albums, for who needs an album if you've alre ... (read more)

Report this review (#100531) | Posted by tuxon | Sunday, November 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of LED ZEPPELIN "Remasters"