The Doors

The Doors 13 album cover

Buy THE DOORS Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1970

1. Light My Fire (6:50)
2. People Are Strange (2:10)
3. Back Door Man (3:30)
4. Moonlight Drive (3:00)
5. The Crystal Ship (2:30)
6. Roadhouse Blues (4:04)
7. Touch Me (3:15)
8. Love Me Two Times (3:23)
9. You`re Lost, Little Girl (3:01)
10. Hello, I Love You (2:22)
11. Land Ho (4:08)
12. Wild Child (2:36)
13. The Unknown Soldier (3:10)

Search THE DOORS 13 lyrics

Search THE DOORS 13 tabs

- Jim Morrison / vocals
- Robby Krieger / guitars
- Ray Manzarek / piano & organ
- John Densmore / drums

LP: Elektra EKS-74079 (U.S.)

Thanks to Guillermo for the addition
and to Joolz for the last updates

THE DOORS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE DOORS 13 Music

Doors - 13 - Vinyl LP - Elektra EKS-74079 - Jim Morrison US $5.95 Buy It Now 2h 10m
1M COLUMBIA 13-33259 BOB DYLAN A FOOL SUCH AS I KNOCKIN ON HEAVENS DOOR US $15.99 [0 bids]
cd-album, Evanescence - The Open Door, 13 Tracks, Australia, MINT US $6.91 Buy It Now 7h 52m
The Doors - 13 LP Compliation German Press Electra K42062 EX+NM US $31.34 Buy It Now 11h 56m
The Doors 13 (Original sleeve) US $0.99 [0 bids]
THE DOORS Jim Morrison LP 13 1970 Butterfly EKS-74079 Photo Inner sleeve, vinyl US $12.99 Buy It Now 16h 55m
Doors - 13 LP - Elektra VG+ SHRINK US $6.00 [1 bids]
The Doors "13" Collection of Classics Vinyl Record Still in Shrink! Near Mint! US $49.95 Buy It Now 18h 40m
Evanescence - The Open Door (CD) 13 Tracks - Nr Mint - Fast Postage US $7.82 Buy It Now 19h 35m
Mini LP CD The Doors 13 Very Rare Jim Morrison US $100.00 [0 bids]
THE DOORS 4 LP LOT.STRANGE DAYS,WAITING FOR THE SUN,L.A. WOMAN,13 (HITS) US $15.50 [3 bids]
The Doors - 13 Vinyl LP - Elektra EKS-74079 - NM UNPLAYED- Jim Morrison US $9.95 [0 bids]
DOORS 13 LP RED LABEL SMALL "E" ORIG 1970 ELEKTRA PSYCH LP US $14.99 [0 bids]
DOORS 13 ELEKTRA w/inner sleeve US $19.95 Buy It Now 22h 18m
? The Doors - 13 (red Elektra 74079, with a smaller E) US $19.99 Buy It Now 22h 45m
THE DOORS 13 VINYL LP RECORD ALBUM (1970) US $5.99 [1 bids]
Neil Young - Live at the Cellar Door (CD 2013) 13 trks Brand New US $4.78 [0 bids]
THE DOORS 13 - Vinyl LP US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Lot of 5 Doors LP's - Absolutely Live, 13, L.A. Woman, Self-Titled, Waiting Sun US $65.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Elektra Records THE DOORS - 13 - Album LP Greatest Hits 1970 Light My Fire US $10.16 Buy It Now 1 day
The Doors 13 LP Origianl US Pressing 1970 US $4.99 [0 bids]
BOB DYLAN-KNOCKIN' ON HEAVEN'S DOOR 1973 COLUMBIA REC. 7" 45 13-33259 EXC. VG+ US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Doors 13 Lp US $3.99 [0 bids]
Crystal Bernard The Girl Next Door 13 Trk CD Album US $6.26 Buy It Now 1 day
The Doors - 13 on Elektra Records EKS-74079 STEREO US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Doors....13...LP US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
EX RARE 1970 DJ PROMO WLP Lp album THE DOORS 13 Jim Morrison 75007 PLAY TESTED US $94.95 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS 13. ELEKTRA EKS-74079. 1970 US $9.99 [0 bids]
THE DOORS 13 RARE ISRAELI LP ELEKTRA EKS 74079 JIM MORRISON PSYCH ROCK VINYL US $40.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DOORS 13 LP VG++ VG++ US $9.50 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS - 13 LP, Vinyl, Record. Jim Morrison US $16.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE DOORS - 13 - VINYL LP ALBUM - BUTTERFLY LABEL EKS-74079 NEAR MINT (NM) US $15.19 Buy It Now 2 days
DOORS Orig 1970 "13" LP (best of) butterfly label VG+/VG++ US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DOMINGO - behind the doors of the 13th floor 2XLP SEALED RARE US hip hop RAP US $7.82 [0 bids]
The Doors 13 Original Vinyl LP Record Album Rock VG+ US $14.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DOORS 13 LP Elektra EKS-74079 US $7.19 Buy It Now 3 days
Doors 13 LP Record 1970 Original Pressing Shrink-Wrapped US $1,000.00 Buy It Now 3 days
the doors lp 13 butterfly label eks-74079 vg+/vg+ US $5.00 [0 bids]
Bob Dylan Knockin' On Heaven's Door / A Fool Such As I 45 NM Columbia 13-33259 US $9.95 Buy It Now 3 days
THE DOORS - 13 LP EX!!! UK ELEKTRA K42062 LIGHT MY FIRE US $20.37 Buy It Now 3 days
1970 THE DOORS 13! GREATEST HITS ALBUM LP! NMMT! BEAUTY! US $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE DOORS 13 VINYL LP EKS-74079 SP US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Doors~"13"~ lp vinyl record Elektra Records EKS-74079 US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Doors 13 album US $2.50 [0 bids]
The Doors 13 electra 74079 butteryfly label US $6.99 [0 bids]
The Doors - 13 cassette tape US $4.00 [0 bids]
The Doors 13 Vintage 8 Track Tape Classic Stereo Cartridge Music COLLECTABLE US $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS - '13' 1970 ELEKTRA GERMANY - RARE US $18.80 Buy It Now 4 days
the doors 13 vinyl record jim morrison..lp plays nice 1st press elektra US $7.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THE DOORS 13 1970 LP Vinyl Record Elektra HKS 541-06 Estereo Spanish Import US $14.83 Buy It Now 4 days
soundtrack, SLIDING DOORS Original Soundtrack CD, 13 Tracks, feat. Aqua, Dido US $6.91 Buy It Now 4 days
The Doors "13" LP Record Album Jim Morrison Vinyl US $12.49 Buy It Now 4 days
DOORS 13 ( rock ) US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The Doors lp lot - 13 L.A. LA Woman EKS-75011 shrink wrap original US $15.00 [1 bids]
THE DOORS 13 - Vinyl LP - Elektra EKS 74079 US $12.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE DOORS - 13 LP EXCELLENT US $13.00 Buy It Now 5 days
The Doors - 13 CASSETTE ELEKTRA MEXICO CSWE-5048 - NEW SEALED ! US $33.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Doors 13 1970 Record LP Album Vinyl VG+ to EXC.CON! (43) US $15.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Doors 13 1970 Record LP Album Vinyl EXC.CON! (39)Very Clean R-123248 Rare Sleeve US $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
The doors 13 butterfly cover US $25.00 Buy It Now 5 days
The Doors 13 Record Album US $3.00 [0 bids]
DOORS-13-RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV CASSETTE TAPE-POP ROCK-1976 US $10.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Sliding Doors - Original Soundtrack (1998 CD Album) 13 Trax. Soundtrack/Musical US $1.55 Buy It Now 5 days
THE DOORS "13" VINTAGE LP IN CELLO NO BARCODE ORIGINAL LINER EKS74079 MORRISON US $8.99 [0 bids]
LOT OF 5 THE DOORS LP RECORDS 13 SELF TITLED STRANGE DAYS QUADRA DISC US $9.99 [0 bids]
Radio Show: TOM KENT SHOW 12/13/04 5 HOURS! DOORS, TURTLES, CCR, BEE GEES, DION US $29.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE DOORS 13 ORIGINAL PRINTING (STEREO) EKS-74079 US $8.00 Buy It Now 6 days
The Doors,13,1970 Elektra Press.VG Cond. US $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Doors - 13 - Elektra 1970 - OOP - NM US $15.00 Buy It Now 6 days
The Doors 13 ( EKS-74079 ) LP From 1970 US $29.99 [0 bids]
The Doors 13 Vinyl LP Elektra Records US $8.00 [0 bids]
VINYL LP Doors - 13 / Elektra EKS 74079 US $14.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS 13 ELEKTRA UK 1st Press A1/B1 LP  US $23.52 Buy It Now 7 days
DOORS: 13 45 (Mexico, PS-only no 45 disc, Amame Dos Veces Love Me Two Times, To US $20.00 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS 13 M- Elektra EKS-74079 Green Label Jim Morrison Manzarek Krieger US $22.95 Buy It Now 7 days
THE DOORS 13 LP RED ELEKTRA LABEL 878 US $15.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE DOORS 13 EKS-74079 VINYL LP 1970 RE '80 COMP GREAT CONDITION! VG+/VG+!! US $18.99 Buy It Now 8 days
60s Rock Bob Dylan doors beatles stones 8" 20cm mount 10cm hologram Wall Plaque US $9.39 Buy It Now 8 days
The Doors 13 1970 1st Elektra Butterfly label, ULTRASONIC CLEANED, VG+ US $22.00 Buy It Now 8 days
? The Doors - 13 (green Butterfly Elektra 74079) (with "Light My Fire") ('70) US $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE DOORS - 1970 - THIRTEEN 13 - Vinyl LP Record - ELEKTRA 74079 - VG+ US $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE DOORS 13 SEALED ELEKTRA RECORD ALBUM LP US $29.00 Buy It Now 8 days
??? Two Doors - Hitoshi Watanabe JAPAN CD 13 trks A8 US $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
HOGES, EDDIE i'm gonna knock on your door EX/EX JAPAN VIP-1009(M) | 13-1002-090 US $15.99 Buy It Now 9 days
THE DOORS 13 DOORS ELEKTRA BUTTERFLY RARE LP record vinyl INDIA INDIAN 256 VG- US $388.70 Buy It Now 9 days
THE DOORS 13 - Vinyl LP - Elektra EKS 74079 US $6.99 [0 bids]
CRYSTAL BERNARD ~ Girl Next Door CD ~ 13 Songs ~1996 ~Billy Dean, Terry McMilla US $2.99 [0 bids]
The DOORS - 13 (1970 Original Vinyl LP) EKS-74079 (best of) US $15.99 Buy It Now 9 days
THE DOORS, 13, LP 1970 UK PRESS A1/B1 EX-/EX ELEKTRA K 42062 US $21.93 Buy It Now 9 days
THE DOORS - 13 - ELEKTRA - BUTTERFLY LABEL EKS-74079 VG+ VINYL US $11.39 Buy It Now 10 days
the doors lp 13 eks-74079 vg+/vg+ butterfly label US $7.99 Buy It Now 10 days
The Doors - 13 - 1970 Elektra EKS-74079 Archival Sleeved Vinyl LP Record NM/NM US $34.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Doors 13 LP EKS-74079 1970 US $14.99 Buy It Now 10 days
The Doors - 13 (LP, 1970 psych rock, blues / hard rock) US $14.99 Buy It Now 10 days
THE DOORS - 13 LP 1970 ELEKTRA RECORDS EKS-74079 VG+/MINT US $18.99 Buy It Now 10 days
DOORS - 13 - ELECTRA EKS-74079 US $12.79 Buy It Now 11 days
THE DOORS 13 EKS 74079 BUTTERFLY LABEL & ARTISAN STAMPER 1970 PSYCH LP US $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
THE DOORS 13 LP STILL IN SHRINK ELEKTRA RED LABEL US $225.00 Buy It Now 12 days
THE DOORS - 13 - ELEKTRA LP 1970 butterfly labels, original inner sleeve US $15.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Doors-13-cassette tape-no case US $2.50 Buy It Now 12 days

More places to buy THE DOORS music online Buy THE DOORS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE DOORS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE DOORS 13 ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(7%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(60%)

THE DOORS 13 reviews

Review by Guillermo
4 stars Despite the band said that they didn`t like that Elektra released compilation albums from them, I consider this "13" album ( titled by the number of songs included in the album) as a very good compilation, one of the best. Even the order of the songs was chosen very well. It has several of my favourite Doors`songs ("People Are Strange", "Moonlight Drive", "The Crystal Ship", "Touch Me", "You`re Lost Little Girl", "Wild Child" and "The Unknown Soldier") plus other songs which are good. I also liked the cover design, which also included in the first editions a inner sleeve with photos of the band taken during "the Miami concert incident", including some of Morrison carrying a lamb given to him by a friend.

This album was released in late 1970, when the band still was playing together, after the release of the "Absolutely Live" album and before the recording of the "L.A. Woman" album. So, this compilation doesn`t include songs from the "L.A. Woman" album, but still it is a very good compilation.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#105708) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, January 05, 2007

Review by Seyo
3 stars One of the best "greatest hits" collections ever. It contains literally all of the band's hit singles prior to 1970, and it shows nicely the essence of THE DOORS popularity and fame, that at one time matched only that of THE BEATLES. Of course, longer and arguably proggier tracks are missing, but that's not the point. "13" is every teenage kid's ticket to wonderful world of THE DOORS music and psychedelic rock in general. 3,5

Send comments to Seyo (BETA) | Report this review (#106329) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 06, 2007

Review by clarke2001
4 stars

Ah, memories...well, I started to listen to The Doors with the excellent compilation "The Best of The Doors" from 1985 (see entry), but this one is sort of a prehistorical value item for my music lover "career". I was attracted by this record while I was 5, it was in my father's collection and I clearly remember the lovely butterfly printed on a vinyl - publisher's logo. But then again, I see that the record was released by Elektra, not Chrysalis; so I my memories might be somewhat mixed. I asked myself why should anyone name a record after an unlucky number 13, and why should anyone name a band after such a silly name: doors. One of my first learned English words (I asked my father). Approximately ten years later, in my teens, the circle completed itself: I (re)discovered The Doors after getting into "The Best of The Doors" compilation, I discovered another one: 13, this time borrowed, home-taped copy from my friend (my father's broken turntable and his collection were long gone by the time).

And in my tender age of 16, I knew this compilation won't fail me. It didn't. It's an excellent selection of Doors' career - even without including any tracks from "L. A. Woman"; the albums was published later. Therefore, the selection is more...delicate, in a way. There are very few low points - boring "Roadhouse Blues" and boring "Hello, I Love You", and that's about it. (hm...I was thinking of those as of a flawless masterpieces back in my teens).

Compilation contains not the greatest hits, but the best works, really. Whoever was doing the selection, he (or she) didn't had any "progressiveness" on mind, but anyway this record is very consistent and focused (which is not often the case with compilations), it's sort of a mid-paced Doors, so to speak, without getting into any musical extremes, but on the other hand, not falling into the trap of collecting the bunch of overplayed pop hits. I'm very glad that "Land Ho" (an excellent song from a weak album), "The Crystal Ship" (underrated gem) and "Moonlight Drive" had found their place among the others.

Yes, this is a neat little record. I'm still loving it (although I don't posses it).

Get this one. Enjoy some good music. Then get everything else.

Send comments to clarke2001 (BETA) | Report this review (#115369) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, March 16, 2007

Review by Chris H
4 stars The greatest collection of early recordings under one sleeve.

Once again, I am not the biggest fan of collections, especially by bands that I know and understand. Well, this was at a yard sale for $0.50 USD, and I felt like it needed a home. I took it home and it showed me truly how awesome the Doors still were from where I left off. There are a lot of song choices here that one wouldn't normally see on a present-day Doors collection, such as "The Unknown Soldier", "You're Lost, Little Girl" and "Moonlight Drive". The main reason that these songs are on here is because this greatest hits compilation was assembled while the band was still at the top. OK, so what? So that means their album "L.A. Woman" came after this. Nowadays, songs like "L.A. Woman" and "Riders on The Storm" fillt he collections, which makes this an interesting piece to hear what the general consensus of Doors songs were before their groundbreaking "L.A. Woman" album.

As close to 5 stars as a compilation might ever get, very quirky and worth your while. "13" is an awesome compilation!

Send comments to Chris H (BETA) | Report this review (#116285) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, March 24, 2007

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This is the first compilation of The Doors. When you look at the tracklist you can certainly not say that their best thirteen songs are featured. But intelligently, it is not called "Best Of", only "13". Most of the songs featured are good of course.

Half of them are even great : "Light My Fire", "People Are Strange", "Touch Me", "Love Me two Times", "Hello, I Love You" and "The Unknown Soldier". But this is only a total of six great songs.

Of course, the format of this compilation (one vinyl album) does not allow the anthems like "The End" or "When The Music's Over".

I guess that at the time, it was a good introduction to the band. Nowadays, I would only recommend "The Best Of Doors" in either the single or double CD packaging. It is truely their best compilation effort (in a compact and cheap format).

This one is useless in comparison. I do not own it as such and I doubt there is a CD version for it. Nonetheless, it is of course a good collection of songs from a very influential band. Four stars.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#119135) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, April 20, 2007

Review by Chicapah
3 stars More often than not most telephone conversations with one of my bandmate friends back in the 60s would start with the phrase, "Wait till you hear this album I just bought." Discovering new music was what we lived for. The usual chain of events would be that one of us would've heard something fresh on what was at that time the burgeoning, untamed FM radio format where Top 40 was considered gauche and one was apt to find something radical or progressive, prompting the local word-of-mouth grapevine to sizzle with excitement. On this occasion it was my group's keyboard man, Rick Cramer, who informed me that his most recent discovery, "The Doors," were nothing short of phenomenal. I had learned to rely on his judgment and taste (he later turned me on to Jimi Hendrix) so I had no doubts. The passage of time has not only confirmed Rick's initial glowing assessment but has also cemented the band's place as one of the most influential American combos ever.

January, 1967. Four years had passed since Beatlemania exploded like a bomb and the long-haired, guitar-wielding armies of the British Invasion that followed them ashore had successfully routed our unarmed but bronze-tanned Beach Boy brigade, reclaiming the rebellious colonies of the Queen Mother's empire without a single shot being fired (musically speaking, of course). Four years had elapsed without we Yanks offering anything even close to a comparable counterpart. (And, no, The Monkees don't count. Davy was from Manchester.) Oh, we had the undeniably great Bob Dylan, for sure, but he was an enigmatic solo artist creating his own universe and he didn't belong to anybody, really. There were good east coast bands like The Young Rascals but they were solidly entrenched in traditional R&B sounds. The west coast had The Byrds but their obvious folk and C&W roots marginalized their impact. We had no viable answer. One big reason for this situation was a variation on the biblical adage about prophets being shunned on their own stomping grounds. Another was that, following the shady elimination of JFK, my generation had become so disgusted with the social climate in our homeland that we felt it much safer to trust in music, styles and ideas imported from distant realms, the UK in particular. One- or two-hit state-side wonders were fine and dandy as temporary diversions but we weren't willing to embrace an all-American ensemble as being worthy of unconditional adoration just yet. "Made in the USA" didn't carry much clout with us hippies. We still didn't trust anything homegrown. Not even ourselves.

The opening bang from John Densmore's snare on "Light My Fire" signaled more than just the emergence of yet another garage band with a record deal. The Doors were different. They didn't proclaim that there was a new sheriff in town. On the contrary, they announced that law and order had broken down completely and the rebels and scruffy riff-raff had boldly taken over Main Street. The Doors were non-conformist, definitely anti- establishment and exactly what we'd been waiting for. No more Mr. Nice Guy. The handsome, charismatic Jim Morrison wasn't shy in his singing brazenly about freedom from all rules, seeking uninhibited sex and living a bohemian, devil-may-care existence. To that notion we summarily cried out in our quaint vernacular, "Right on! Where do we sign up?" and the California gold rush was on again. The Doors unwittingly opened the flood gates that made it easier for bands like Jefferson Airplane, Buffalo Springfield, Grateful Dead, Sly & the Family Stone and even the strange Mothers of Invention to find more acceptance within the budding flower child movement. The curse had finally been lifted. Don't get me wrong, though. I'm not putting The Doors on the same plateau as the Fab Four or even The Who. No way. I'm just saying that in this egregious L.A.-based quartet we homies found four literate misfits that spoke our language and that aspect alone was a refreshing break-on-through for us.

Problem was, the indulgent, hedonistic mindset that attracted us to them like moths to a hot flame was so damning in nature that it figuratively beheaded the group barely four years after they came onto the scene. Densmore, Manzarek and Krieger were gifted musicians who instinctively knew where to draw the chalk lines but Morrison was the prototype bad boy who couldn't care less about his public image or the moral majority's outrage over his open indulgences in lewd behavior, drink and drugs. The upside of that stance was that we young Brandos thought it "cool." The flip side of that coin was that it systematically eroded the quality of The Doors' music to the point where, of their six studio albums, only their debut and grand finale are exceptional with the four in between containing only glimpses of brilliance. And, tragically, Jim's self-inflicted abuse slowly transformed him from a sly, grinning lizard king Adonis into what critic Lester Bangs called "Bozo Dionysus" and there lies the shame of it all. No matter the spin one applies, their story is very sad.

This LP, "13," is a representation of their first five long-play offerings. I wonder if, as the 70s dawned on western civilization, the suits at Electra could see that the group was sliding down the slippery slope of decline and the label had best try to seize the moment before their waning popularity sank their profitability into red ink oblivion. Top secret corporate news flashes about how things were progressing on album #6 (especially with word coming that their long-time producer, Paul Rothchild, had taken a hike) were not encouraging so it's hard to blame them for issuing a compilation at that juncture. To them the future was uncertain and the end was always near.

From the impressive 1st album they wisely included the full 6:50 rendition of the ground- breaking "Light My Fire," the incredibly intimidating "Back Door Man" and the hauntingly beautiful "Crystal Ship." The above average but slightly uneven "Strange Days" LP is represented well by the poignant and unique "People Are Strange," the dangerous romance of "Moonlight Drive," "You're Lost, Little Girl" with its predatory aura and the carnal plea of "Love Me Two Times." The unfocused "Waiting for the Sun" album earned spots with the banal-but-catchy "Hello, I Love You" and their excellent anti-war anthem, "The Unknown Soldier" with its abstract juxtaposition of obscene brutality and gleeful march music. The disappointing platter that is "Soft Parade" shows up in the form of the big band brashness of "Touch Me" and the hard rock of the superb "Wild Child." Many fans find something to like about "Morrison Hotel" but I'm not one of them so the silly antics of "Land Ho" and the we-can-always-do-a-blues-tune sentiment of the overplayed "Roadhouse Blues" is as suitable as anything else they could've chosen to cull from those dismal Jim's- on-another-bender sessions.

My advice to the progger who desires to own a decent collection of Doors music is to purchase the opening and the closing albums of their career with the irreplaceable icon Mr. Morrison and toss in their sophomore effort to boot because you don't want to miss having the fantastic "When the Music's Over" in your Door jam under any circumstances. Still, if you happen to come across "13" in the used vinyl bins you should probably pick it up because, despite its faults, it accurately reflects the up and down nature of the group's artistic endeavors from '67 to '70. 3.3 stars.

Send comments to Chicapah (BETA) | Report this review (#282637) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, May 19, 2010

4 stars This is the first 'best of' edition by the Doors. It was released in late 1970. I, being the ardent fan that I was, just had to have it. Never mind that I already possessed those songs on other releases, I still had to have that album. The selection is actually quite good for those who aren't t ... (read more)

Report this review (#269370) | Posted by Keetian | Wednesday, March 03, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE DOORS "13"