THE ORIGINS OF RUIN

Redemption

Redemption The Origins of Ruin album cover

Buy REDEMPTION Music
Studio Album, released in 2007

1. The Suffocating Silence (6:37)
2. Bleed Me Dry (6:55)
3. The Death of Faith & Reason (4:51)
4. Memory (9:30)
5. The Origins of Ruin (2:47)
6. Man of Glass (5:05)

- Nick van Dyk / guitars, keyboards
- Bernie Versailles / guitars
- Sean Andrews / bass
- Chris Quirarte / drums

CD Inside Out IOMCD273 (2007)

Thanks to archivep for the addition
and to ProgLucky for the last updates

REDEMPTION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

• Threads The Fullness Of Time, 2005

Sensory Records 2003
Fullness of TimeFullness of Time
Sensory Records 2005
MORTIFILIA-REDEMPTION US $2.99 [0 bids]
Joe Kelly(12"Vinyl)Whats Happening/Arora-UK- REDEM29-Redemption-/VG US $15.77 Buy It Now 1h 12m
The Redemption Song, Confession Audio CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Try Redemption(CD Album)Confessions Of A Tortured Soul-Canada-Very Good/ US $6.99 Buy It Now 2h 11m
Gackt REDEMPTION(Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus)1st Press LTE Japan CD+DVD US $19.99 Buy It Now 3h 30m
Rob Symeonn & Iron Dubz - It Can't Go Like That (Black Redemption) 10" US $13.00 Buy It Now 4h 21m
Fred Locks, Micah Shemaiah, Will Tee (Black Redemption) 10" US $13.00 Buy It Now 4h 23m
Vania Colors, Icho Candy, Russ Disciple (Black Redemption) 10" US $13.00 Buy It Now 4h 24m
U God - Golden Arms Redemption 1999 rap hiphop wu tang US $12.46 [0 bids]
Sister Kill Cycle - Redemption Through Rebellion [CD New] US $15.74 Buy It Now 4h 29m
Chad Elliott - Redemption Man [CD New] US $17.28 Buy It Now 4h 29m
Corduroy - Jan Michael Vincent - Hi-Fives Redemption 87 7 Inch Punk Record US $2.99 [0 bids]
Habitual Defilement - The Redemption of Past Supremacy CD Genocide, Suffering US $5.49 [0 bids]
DEICIDE The Stench of Redemption CD death metal sealed US $1.50 [2 bids]
HUGH REDEMPTION CHOIR DILLON - HIGH COST OF LOW LIVING NEW CD US $27.71 Buy It Now 6h 46m
LITTLE CAESAR 'REDEMPTION' ROCK CANDY BONUS TRACKS NEW US $16.60 [0 bids]
JOSEPH ARTHUR Redemption's Son Ultra Rare TST PRESS ADVNCE PROMO CD USA 2002 US $24.99 Buy It Now 6h 54m
Big Red ?- Big Redemption CD NEAR MINT US $8.29 Buy It Now 7h 12m
Four Walls Falling - Burn It - Redemption 7 Inch Vinyl Record NEW US $7.99 Buy It Now 7h 28m
Eliza Gilkyson - Redemption Road [CD New] US $19.34 Buy It Now 8h 36m
CD Vicious Vicious 'Don't Look So Surprised' on Redemption 2005 SEALED US $0.99 [0 bids]
HABITUAL DEFILEMENT - The Redemption of Past Supremacy ( Deeds of Flesh ) US $8.29 [0 bids]
9h
Snowfall on Judgement Day by Redemption (CD, Oct-2009, CMA/Inside Out) US $10.20 Buy It Now 9h 6m
Christian: Jars of Clay - Redemption Songs US $1.59 [0 bids]
Glen David Andrews - Redemption [CD New] US $11.08 Buy It Now 9h 30m
Snowfall On Judgement Day - Redemption US $12.30 Buy It Now 10h 3m
REDEMPTION - THIS MORTAL COIL * [885417056525] - NEW CD BOXSET US $11.31 Buy It Now 10h 4m
~ REDEMPTION - THIS MORTAL COIL ~ MUSIC 2 CD's US $10.99 Buy It Now 10h 14m
T.I. - REDEMPTION IS OVER (UK) NEW CD US $38.42 Buy It Now 10h 46m
JASON CASSIDY - MY REDEMPTION - NEW CD US $11.75 Buy It Now 10h 55m
IMPERATIVE REACTION - REDEMPTION [IMPERATIVE REACTION] - NEW CD US $10.69 Buy It Now 10h 56m
(DC910) Unquiet Nights, 21st Century Redemption Songs - DJ CD US $6.81 Buy It Now 10h 59m
(CD) Redemption / Paul Spaeth, piano / [SpaethMusic] US $8.99 Buy It Now 11h 5m
Redemption [PA] by Benzino (CD, Jan-2003, Elektra (Label)) SEALED US $1.99 [0 bids]
I RISE - FOR REDEMPTION * [790168617928] - NEW CD US $6.46 Buy It Now 11h 48m
WHERE ANGELS FALL Dies Irae CD SEALED RARE 2004 redemption marionet US $13.90 Buy It Now 11h 51m
Redemption by Grits (CD, Nov-2006, Gotee) US $7.47 Buy It Now 11h 57m
Family Jubilees "Sending up my timber - New home" Black Gospel Soul Redemption US $24.00 Buy It Now 12h 2m
Redemption [Digipak] * by Glen David Andrews (CD, Apr-2014, Louisiana Red Hot... US $8.16 Buy It Now 12h 32m
Redemption's Son by Joseph Arthur (CD, Nov-2002, Universal Distribution) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Imperative Reaction Redemption CD US $4.78 Buy It Now 13h 39m
JOSEPH ARTHUR Redemption's Son 16tk cd NEAR MINT US $6.99 Buy It Now 13h 42m
2 Deicide Albums - Scars of the Crucifix/ Stench of Redemption US $14.99 [0 bids]
Redemption - April Divine New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $47.70 Buy It Now 14h 48m
Redemption by Grits (CD, Nov-2006, Gotee) US $12.22 Buy It Now 16h 25m
Rare OTIS WRIGHT Redemption Story/It Soon Be Done JAMAICAN GOSPEL 45rpm, 1965 US $19.95 Buy It Now 17h 23m
Franck Symphony in D minor / Redemption vinyl LP album record UK 2530707 US $20.52 Buy It Now 17h 28m
Cortez Loop CD single (CD5 / 5") The Cortez Loop EP UK RRUKCD703 REDEMPTION US $13.27 Buy It Now 17h 51m
Dozie - Redemption US $29.99 Buy It Now 18h
DEICIDE - The Stench Of Redemption CD + OBI US $7.99 Buy It Now 20h 42m
Whiteheart - Redemption (1997) - Used - Compact Disc US $0.99 Buy It Now 22h 34m
T.I. - Redemption Is Over [CD New] US $20.27 Buy It Now 22h 38m
Franck vinyl LP album record Symphony in D minor & Redemption UK 2530707 US $29.82 Buy It Now 23h 23m
ANONYMOUS 4 Songs of Hope Redemption & Glory AMERICAN ANGELS harmonia mundi cd US $2.86 [3 bids]
Joe Strummer And The Mescaleros- Redemption Song/ Arms Aloft 2003 Hellcat Record US $8.29 [0 bids]
Songs of Redemption V2 Christian Karaoke Music NEW CD+G US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
REDEMPTION SINGERS LP PRIVATE PRESSING WICHITA KANSAS US $97.50 Buy It Now 1 day
REDEMPTION SINGERS LP PRIVATE PRESSING WICHITA KANSAS US $65.00 Buy It Now 1 day
REDEMPTION SINGERS LP LIFTED UP WICHITA KANSAS US $16.25 Buy It Now 1 day
SEALED REDEMPTION SINGERS LP LIFTED UP WICHITA KANSAS US $22.75 Buy It Now 1 day
REDEMPTION SINGERS LP LIFTED UP VG++ PRIVATE PRESSING US $65.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SINCERELY YOURS REDEMPTION SINGERS LP PRIVATE PRESSING WICHITA KANSAS STEREO US $97.50 Buy It Now 1 day
THE GOSPEL INSPIRATIONS OF ACKRON REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH OHIO PRIVARE PRESSING US $32.50 Buy It Now 1 day
REDEMPTION RR552:BILLY GRAHAM:NEARER STILL NEARER/GUIDE ME O THOU GREAT JEHOVAH US $21.58 Buy It Now 1 day
Big Redemption by Big Red (CD, Jan-2004, Virgin) US $2.70 Buy It Now 1 day
K.O.T.P.* - Redemption / Daredevil 12" US $10.38 Buy It Now 1 day
Sure Shot Redemption by Dres (CD, Jun-1999, Ground Control) US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Forsaken - Beyond Redemption [CD New] US $15.54 Buy It Now 1 day
ARES KINGDOM Firestorm Redemption LP sealed metal US $5.00 [1 bids]
FORSAKEN - BEYOND REDEMPTION NEW CD US $21.97 Buy It Now 1 day
FREE U.S.sh/$3 int'l sh ~ NEW CD : 24: Redemption Soundtrack US $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Daphne Rubin-Vega - Redemption Songs - New Sealed CD Signed by the Artist Rock US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MANFRED MANN'S Redemption Song 7" vinyl RARE 1982 Mint US $1.64 [0 bids]
PRIMORDIAL - REDEMPTION AT THE PURITAN'S HAND [SLIPCASE] * - NEW CD US $15.86 Buy It Now 1 day
WALLS OF JERICHO 'Redemption' 5 song cd 2008 produced by Corey Taylor SLIPKNOT US $0.99 [0 bids]
The Abrams Brothers NORTHERN REDEMPTION (CD 2012) US $1.64 [1 bids]
ELLA SPEED ~ Redemption CD ~1998 ~ 13 songs ~ Redemption, Sister Blue,Temptation US $2.99 [0 bids]
Redemption, New Music US $20.41 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW - Plays Dead In Stereo by Redemption Song US $3.50 Buy It Now 1 day
1982 Bankie Banx Living It Up / So Strong 7" 45 EX/EX Redemption RR1100 Reggae US $10.25 Buy It Now 1 day
When the Flowers Bloom... by Promise of Redemption (CD, Jan-2008, I Surrender) US $4.00 [0 bids]
HEAVENWOOD-REDEMPTION-RARE PROMO CD-HEAVY MELODIC DEATH METAL-Ernesto Guerra US $3.50 Buy It Now 1 day
EZEKIEL PARCHMENT - FREEDOM SONG - REDEMPTION SONGI!!! LISTEN!!!!! US $74.77 [0 bids]
REDEMPTION: Snowfall On Judgement Day CD NM Inside Out US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BARENBOIM Franck symphony d-moll in d Minor Redemption DGG 2530 707 NM German US $9.49 Buy It Now 1 day
MONT ALTO MOTION PICTURE ORCHESTRA - LOVE BETRAYAL & REDEMPTION NEW CD US $21.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Deicide - Stench of Redemption CD 2006 death metal Earache US $10.95 Buy It Now 1 day
For Redemption, I Rise, Very Good US $3.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Chausson Sym in Bb / Franck Redemption, Founet and Pasdeloup...Epic LC 3067 US $9.85 [0 bids]
Redemption at the Puritans Hand, New Music US $18.53 Buy It Now 1 day
CALIFORNIA REDEMPTION Do Not Resuscitate Ep Punk IMPORT US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Redemption Of Zounds Brand New Limited Red Vinyl LP (2013) US $18.26 Buy It Now 1 day
DEICIDE THE STRENCH OF REDEMPTION RUSSIAN RELEASE NO CD-R OBI US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
POPE CD PM 1009-2: Redemption - Shostakovich Sym. No. 5, etc - OOP USA 1996 SS US $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Primordial - Redemption At The Puritan's Ha (NEW CD) US $23.66 Buy It Now 2 days
Sammy Hall Singers - Redemption Draweth Nigh (vinyl) record US $12.00 [0 bids]
Danni Nicholls - A Little Redemption - TRANSCD015 US $15.35 Buy It Now 2 days
RUFF RYDERS THE REDEMPTION VOLUME 4 BRAND NEW CD US $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Anonymous 4 - American Angels. Songs Of Hope Redemption & Glory [CD New] US $20.33 Buy It Now 2 days
Mont Alto Motion Picture Orchestra - Love Betrayal & Redemption [CD New] US $15.05 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy REDEMPTION music online Buy REDEMPTION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for REDEMPTION DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

REDEMPTION The Origins of Ruin ratings distribution

REDEMPTION The Origins of Ruin reviews

3 stars I was very much looking forward to this one after the excellent "Fulness Of Time", but right from the first listen I knew something was missing. This record seems more polished and the individual play is held in check more, instead relying on a collective sound. Even the amazing drumming of Chris doesn't standout nearly as much as on "Fulness Of Time" or on his PRYMARY's recordings.

"The Suffocating Silence" starts off like a house on fire ! It seems to settle down a little, but then the riffs hit us hard. Vocals with background synths take over before we get a keyboard solo 3 1/2 minutes in. I like the guitar solo 5 minutes in. "Bleed Me Dry" has a tasteful intro for just over a minute when the heaviness arrives. Piano melodies 3 1/2 minutes in with a great guitar and drum melody to follow. Check out the guitar solo 6 1/2 minutes in. "The Death Of Faith And Reason" features heavy drums and guitar as well as a good tempo. A ripping guitar solo after 3 minutes. This is dark and complex. "Memory" is the longest track as well as my favourite. It seems like the instrumental work after 6 minutes is so intense yet Ray's vocals are so calm. Earlier, after 4 minutes the melody is catchy and the vocals are fantastic.

"The Origins Of Ruin" has fragile vocals and piano. Drums come in before it ends. "Men Of Glass" is ok and the vocal melody 3 minutes in is a nice touch. "Blind My Eyes" is better, as it has some good energy and some great guitar.The song seems to speed up later on. "Used To Be" is fast and heavy for over a minute before it calms down when Ray starts to sing with synths in tow. The heaviness comes back. "Fall On You" opens with some beautiful guitar and vocals. It's full speed ahead after that. Tempo changes continue and there is a great section 7 1/2 minutes in. The song ends as it began.

This is a good record, it just doesn't suit my tastes like the "Fulness Of Time" does. 3.5 stars.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#133000) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 13, 2007

Review by Windhawk
4 stars Redemption is a US-based prog band, and "The Origins of Ruin" is their third release.

Musically they reside somewhere between Symphony X and Dream Theater in style; with the grittier guitar sound of the former and the big epic soundscapes of the latter.

But the devil is in the details though; Redemption has a much larger variation in guitar style than Symphony X, and the big epic Dream Theater feel is not ever-present - but used when needed. The synths are used effectively to enhance the moods in mellow as well as grandiose moods. Vocals are quite original for the genre as being melodic and relaxed - no screaming sirens here - and the drum patterns are good and more detailed than usual in this genre.

Good songs as well, mostly. Worthwhile checking out for prog metal fans.

Send comments to Windhawk (BETA) | Report this review (#154218) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Review by progrules
4 stars I bought this in a period I was really into prog metal. I heard this was a bit of a sensation so time to check it out. I still have to go for its predecessor Fulness of time but from what I have detected here and there it can hardly be a disappointment so I will check that one out too not too long from now.

First a review of this latest of Redemption and after a lot of listening I can say we are dealing with one of the leading bands in prog metal in my believe ! It's already obvious after the opening song The Suffocating Silence, one of the better of the album that we are dealing with a band that is really on fire ! What an energy they produce and when the album continues this doesn't get any less I can tell you. Bleed me dry is of the same calibre as is the next one. But with Memory, my favourite of the whole album, the band proves they also have compositional talents. What a great track this is ! With the next 2 songs the album gets on a bit of a lower level but fortunately this is just a temporary thing because with the last three they are back on track again ! Blind my eyes is the hidden jewel of the album for me because of the superb guitar solo at the end. Used to be and Fall on you are of the same level as the first and fourth track to me and make this album an absolute classic.

It's even close to a masterpiece to me but I will come to an average of 4,4 all in all so that means it just misses out on that but a prog metal diamond it certainly is !

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#158885) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, January 18, 2008

Review by Gatot
4 stars If you love energetic music, this one is definitely for you!

For those of you who love progressive metal or specifically Fates Warning, you might have expected this album will be somewhat similar because this involves Fates Warning's lead singer. That's actually what I expected before spinning this album. But when I spun at the first time, I found it different, musically, from what i have been hearing from Fates Warning albums. It's not that completely different because it's progressive metal, so you still can find some heavy riffs here and there. The first time I spun this album was under the situation when I drove at the highway, returning home from Bogor to Jakarta. What a great experience, really, in a sense that I was alone in a car and I wanted a company. It has always been the case that rock music is the best company for such situation. So, you can imagine how uplifting my feeling at that time. Especially when I found the opening track was truly an energetic and dynamic music. This is a good sign because I could fully enjoy the music while driving alone. The music cheered me up! Remember, to me music is emotion. Whenever I find a music which can dilute smoothly into my heart, i can consider it as a good or excellent one.

So to say, I consider "The Suffocating Silence" (6:37) is definitely an excellent track. It's not just that the soul and grooves meet my expectation and situation-wise fit my taste. Even, if I am listening to it in different situation, I still would say that this opening track is an excellent one. Look at how the band has successfully combined high energy, melody, riffs and rhythm section blend beautifully in relatively fast-speed music. The keyboard solo by Nick van Dyk really surprises me in a sense that I had not expected the song would come into this way. Yes, there is a Dream Theater part at approx minute 5:00, and it's still a very nice thing to have in this album. Anyway, we get used to this kind of music, right? Surprisingly, I don't get bored having (again?) this kind of combined riffs and music harmonies in relatively fast pace fashion, until the song ends. It's superb!

"Bleed Me Dry" (6:55) kicks off in ambient mode with tight bass guitar line which brings the music enters nicely (drums and guitar) where it's obvious that Bernie Versailes plays its role on early guitar solo just before the music enters into soft guitar riffs that accompany vocal. It's another excellent track that I enjoy as well. Ray Adler's vocal reminds me strongly to Fates Warning but the music that accompanies is quite different. "The Death of Faith & Reason" (4:51) brings the music into heavy riffs in fast tempo with bass guitar serves as main rhythm section. The third track maintains the momentum of high energy delivered right from the opening track.

As the title implies, you might find the next track "Memory" (9:30) provides something soft. Yeah, you are absolutely right! The band is smart to stick around with our emotion. Just right after the first three full blast, high powered and high energy music, they thought it's about time to take a bit of break. The opening part of this fourth track gives you some sort of relaxation with relatively long ambient music for approximately 2.5 minutes until it moves in crescendo with some more energetic rhythm as well as vocal line. In fact, this is a very nice track with relatively smooth style changes over time. There are some breaks with piano and it continues with excellent fast speed music, stunning guitar solo, rhythm as well as grooves.

"The Origins of Ruin" (2:47) is another nice break with soft piano work that accompanies low register notes of Ray. It's a very good track, indeed. "Man of Glass" (5:05) brings the music back to progressive metal scene with good combination of vocal and musical instruments. The next track "Blinded" (5:55) starts mellow and moves into more energetic performance in medium tempo. The ending part of this track is truly inspiring, where keyboard, dynamic drums, guitar and bass work together nicely in neat composition. I admire that the ending part is really great.

"Used to Be" (6:08) is a fast speed music with nice combination of guitar riffs, keyboard and dynamic drumming. "Fall on You" (9:24) is, I think, the best track the band offers to us. It has all the ingredients of symphonic prog with metal vein. The music flows beautifully from start to end with in some cases the rhythm section that comprises riffs are beautifully combined with piano fills and stunning guitar solo backed with multi-layered keyboard sounds. Even though I do not find any weak track in this album, it sounds to me that this last track is very well-positioned by the band to conclude the album. It has become my preference having a nice combination of heavy music riffs with symphonic keyboard work, and this track gives me this satisfactorily. The keyboard solo at approx 6:30 is really inspiring and I fully enjoy this part.

With such comments on track-by-track level, what do you expect me to say about this album, overall? I have no reason to say that this is a damn excellent album that satisfy my expectations. It has great energy, nice melody, tight composition, relatively fast tempo music and .. last but not least .. the overall album demonstrates cohesiveness of its structure and composition. Highly recommended! Keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#165457) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, March 31, 2008

Review by b_olariu
4 stars Redemption is already a name in prog metal field for almost a decade, releasing so far 4 albums. If previous one Fullness of time was an excellent prog metal release with outstanding songwritting and musicianship, this third album from their catalogue named Origins of ruin is no less a great work. From the first piece The Suffocating Silence, maybe the best from here, Redemption shows no mercy in this field, great and catchy tune with musicianship of the highest calibre. The pieces goes from one to another very well and smooth, with energic moments all over the place, crafty arrangements and polished production. The music as I said is energic, similar in places with Symphony X but less symphonic and Fates Warning with excellent duels between guitar and keybords, fantastic voice this Adler, just check out the title track, neary 2.5 min smooth and very well sung. So, a very worthy album in prog metal zone, little less convinceing then Fullness of time but keeping the high standars of prog metal on every piece. Great musicians and album 3.5 rounded to 4, cover art is great too.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#494034) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 01, 2011

4 stars I only got this album in the post yesterday, God I love ordering stuff offline. Being fairly impressed by their new album (Snowfall On Judgement Day), I decided to get another album, you know to even things out. This is another great album and an amazing achievment from the band. If I was to ... (read more)

Report this review (#281005) | Posted by arcane-beautiful | Saturday, May 08, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This album is the follow-up to the excellent "The Fullness Of Time". It took me a little bit more time to get familiar with. This CD is off to a great start with teh 1st track. I really like the increase in tension/intensity toward the end of the "In the suffocating silence". Next, "The Death ... (read more)

Report this review (#251300) | Posted by bluegecko | Tuesday, November 17, 2009 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Redemption have evolved with the addition of the very big vocalist called Ray Alder. Their third album and second with Ray keeps the very high level that was established in 'the fullness of time'. 'The origins of ruin' is a bit more aggressive than its predecessor but the same technical and melod ... (read more)

Report this review (#229214) | Posted by mel from hell | Friday, July 31, 2009 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Many rate their previous effort higher, perhaps becasue that's when the discovered these guys, this was my first introduuction and I can tell you this is their best (.....IMO). The fullness of Time has a couple of strong tracks but I've gotta say the others lose me Ray Alder's quite lacklust ... (read more)

Report this review (#164184) | Posted by praj912 | Tuesday, March 18, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Once again Redemption releases a top rate album that is likely to enchant everyones minds. With powerful riffs, and great, deep lyrics this album as an aurora that is dark and even somehwat mysterious in my opinion, aside from the opening song of course, suffocating silence is quite foward. How ... (read more)

Report this review (#125110) | Posted by Xeroth | Thursday, June 07, 2007 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Redemption's third work and most promising after "Fullness of Time". Can they achieve perfection this time? This album has everything a prog metal fan needs. Riffs are powerful and speedy, solos too, a solid rhythm section and a voice that stands to the occasion. We could't expect less from m ... (read more)

Report this review (#122677) | Posted by Sophocles | Friday, May 18, 2007 | Review Permanlink

5 stars "The Origins of Ruin" by Redemption My rating: 5 stars - progressive metal masterpiece! I just got this album yesterday and I can safely say that it is the best album I have ever heard. I know other people say they have favorite albums or something, but I take music VERY seriously and it really ... (read more)

Report this review (#115100) | Posted by OriginsOfRuin | Wednesday, March 14, 2007 | Review Permanlink

5 stars So I´ve finally got the new album from one of my favourite band Redemption. I´ve expected that "The Origins of Ruin" will be one of best prog releases in 2007 because last album "The Fulness..." I still rate as one of the best prog metal albums ever. I´m happy that guys from Redemption still con ... (read more)

Report this review (#113358) | Posted by archivep | Saturday, February 24, 2007 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of REDEMPTION "The Origins of Ruin"