THURSDAY AFTERNOON

Search BRIAN ENO Thursday Afternoon lyrics

Search BRIAN ENO Thursday Afternoon tabs

- Brian Eno/Doesn't Say

VHS Sony/Opal Ltd.

Thanks to Slartibartfast for the addition
and to Slartibartfast for the last updates

BRIAN ENO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BRIAN ENO Thursday Afternoon Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Nerve NetNerve Net
Warp Records 2012
Ambient 1: Music for AirportsAmbient 1: Music for Airports
Remastered
Virgin / Astralwerks 2004

More places to buy BRIAN ENO music online Buy BRIAN ENO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BRIAN ENO DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BRIAN ENO Thursday Afternoon ratings distribution

BRIAN ENO Thursday Afternoon reviews

Review by Slartibartfast
4 stars I must say, this was one of the easiest titles to add. When it come up in rotation, I always like to listen to the CD of Thursday Afternoon when I'm at work on a Thursday afternoon. This video is something else. So far it has only been released on VHS. Eno designed the video to be watched with your TV turned on it's side and it instructs you to do so on the back cover. When I first got it I did had a TV that was small enough to do so. I guess nowadays I could always use headphones and lay down on the couch.

Those familiar with the CD know that musically this is one continuous piece of ambient music. It's excellent as background music. It's not really something you'd sit and listen to attentively. With the video, you'd be more likely to. The album cover art is fairly representative of what the video contains. It's shots of a topless woman, a friend of Eno's, lounging about. Heyyy.

This one ranks higher for me than the CD version because it's really best in video format.

Send comments to Slartibartfast (BETA) | Report this review (#125135) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, June 08, 2007

Post a review of BRIAN ENO "Thursday Afternoon"