THEIR GREATEST HITS

4. Lorelei (6:09)
5. Persephone (3:45)
6. You Rescue Me (6:53)
7. Outward Bound (3:47)
8. Mother Of Pearl (5:30)
9. Rest In Peace (6:29)
10. Time Was (7:04)
11. Bad Weather Blues (7:15)

Search WISHBONE ASH Their Greatest Hits lyrics

Search WISHBONE ASH Their Greatest Hits tabs

- Andy Powell / guitars, vocals
- Steve Upton / drums
- Martin Turner / bass, vocals
- Laurie Wisefield / guitars, vocals

CD Going For A Song GFS 106 (1998 Germany)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

WISHBONE ASH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WISHBONE ASH Their Greatest Hits Music

Wishbone Ash Their Greatest HitsWishbone Ash Their Greatest Hits

More places to buy WISHBONE ASH music online Buy WISHBONE ASH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for WISHBONE ASH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

WISHBONE ASH Their Greatest Hits ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

WISHBONE ASH Their Greatest Hits reviews

Review by clarke2001
2 stars

I bought 'Their Greatest Hits' because it was less than ?3 on an internet auction - my WISHBONE ASH discography is far from complete, so I thought this may be a nice opportunity to get a compilation. To my surprise, it turned out it's a live compilation. Great, I said.

But it's not so great. There's not much info on inlay card, so I can't say much about the live perfromances themselves - but all you have to know is - they're weak. The musicianship is on a level we expect from a band of WISHBONE ASH'es caliber, but the sound is dreadful, and arrangements are..well let's just say the songs are a bit simplified - so we're missing those details present on studio recordings, and the band didn't made it up with an excellent perfromance or so--I can't stand those digital distortion, overall cheap sound, and that friggin' tendency of almost every old rock band performing in 90's/00's: doing cheap licks, and changing vocal melodies to be more bluesy. Uh, no thank you!

The highlights of this disc are so minuscule I won't mention them here. Let's just add an extra star for that.

Newbies, avoid this one. Fans, avoid it too. This is for collection-freaks.

Send comments to clarke2001 (BETA) | Report this review (#182181) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, September 11, 2008

Post a review of WISHBONE ASH "Their Greatest Hits"