WHOLE LOTTA LOVE

Led Zeppelin Whole Lotta Love album cover

rock music collection

Buy LED ZEPPELIN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1969

1. Whole Lotta Love (5:34)
2. Living Loving Maid (She's Just A Woman) (2:38)

Search LED ZEPPELIN Whole Lotta Love lyrics

Search LED ZEPPELIN Whole Lotta Love tabs

- Jimmy Page / guitar
- Robert plant / vocals
- John Paul Jones / bass
- John Bonham / drums

Atlantic 45-2690

Thanks to snobb for the addition

LED ZEPPELIN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy LED ZEPPELIN Whole Lotta Love Music

Led Zeppelin IV (Deluxe CD Edition)Led Zeppelin IV (Deluxe CD Edition)
Remastered
Atlantic 2014
Houses Of The Holy (Deluxe CD Edition)Houses Of The Holy (Deluxe CD Edition)
Remastered
Atlantic 2014
Led Zeppelin I (Deluxe CD Edition)Led Zeppelin I (Deluxe CD Edition)
Atlantic 2014
Led Zeppelin II (Deluxe CD Edition)Led Zeppelin II (Deluxe CD Edition)
Atlantic 2014
Led Zeppelin III (Deluxe CD Edition)Led Zeppelin III (Deluxe CD Edition)
Physical GraffitiPhysical Graffiti
Swan Song 1994
MothershipMothership
Atlantic 2007
Celebration Day (Deluxe Edition 2CD, 1 Blu-Ray, 1 DVD (CD sized digipak)Celebration Day (Deluxe Edition 2CD, 1 Blu-Ray, 1 DVD (CD sized digipak)
Atlantic 2012
In Through the Out DoorIn Through the Out Door
Atlantic 1994
PresencePresence
Atlantic 1994
LED ZEPPELIN LP VG+ SD 8216 Gold Award A/A George Piros 1969 USA AT/GP W US $120.00 Buy It Now 31m 31s
KING CURTIS dj 45 WHOLE LOTTA LOVE mono / stereo(LED ZEPPELIN)-VG to VG+ US $13.86 Buy It Now 40m 6s
DEEP PURPLE / PURPLE PASSAGE - Japan 2LP w/obi LED ZEPPELIN US $34.99 Buy It Now 40m 44s
LED ZEPPELIN - HOUSES OF THE HOLY US $3.00 Buy It Now 44m 3s
LED ZEPPELIN 2 ULTRA RARE DELETED ISRAELI CD US $60.00 Buy It Now 50m 13s
LED ZEPPELIN 4 ULTRA RARE DELETED ISRAELI CD US $50.00 Buy It Now 50m 32s
LED ZEPPELIN LED ZEPPELIN FOUR German Atlantic Lp EX US $19.93 Buy It Now 57m 8s
LED ZEPPELIN Vintage Very Large 63mm-2.5" Button Pin Badge Made In England 70`s US $9.95 Buy It Now 58m 3s
Led Zeppelin Live - For Badgeholders Only - 3CD - Balboa US $65.00 [0 bids]
1h
Vicious Rumour Club : Whole Lotta Love :1987 Music of Life 7" Led Zeppelin Cover US $6.63 Buy It Now 1h
LED ZEPPELIN Vintage Very Large 63mm-2.5" Button Pin Badge Made In England 70`s US $9.95 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Cassette Tape Lot Led Zeppelin Page Plant Bonham Coverdale US $10.00 [0 bids]
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin III (Deluxe CD Edition) - (PRE-ORDER NOW-REL. DATE J US $18.77 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Led Zeppelin Robert Plant Jimmy Page Earls Court May 1975 - Excellent Poster US $12.45 Buy It Now 1h 18m
Led Zeppelin - How the West Was Won (DVD Audio, 2003, 2-Disc Set BRAND NEW!! US $99.99 [0 bids]
Jimmy Page & Robert Plant Led Zeppelin - Live at The Shark Tank RARE 2CD Import US $59.99 [1 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN - CODA 1997 JAPAN MINI LP CD 1st ISSUE US $33.22 Buy It Now 1h 22m
Early Days & Latter Days: Vol. 1 & 2 by Led Zeppelin (CD, Nov-2002, 2 Discs,... US $9.95 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Tribute To Led Zeppelin - String Quart Tribute To Led Zeppelin [CD New] US $21.48 Buy It Now 1h 27m
Led Zeppelin LP Led Zeppelin III 1970 Very Clean Gatefold Orig! Immigrant Song US $9.99 [1 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN FOOL IN THE RAIN 7" WITH HOT DOG (HAS DRILL HOLE THROUGH LABEL) USA US $14.96 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Led Zeppelin: The Early Days & Latter Days (CD) [NEW-S] US $12.05 Buy It Now 1h 30m
LED ZEPPELIN II 2 1970s LP RCA RECORD CLUB EDITION US $57.77 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Plays the Music of Led Zeppelin by White, Michael US $6.43 Buy It Now 1h 35m
LED ZEPPELIN BBC SESSIONS SEALED 2 CD SET NEW US $7.16 Buy It Now 1h 47m
VA - New Age Of Atlantic - K20024 UK 1972 sampler vinyl 12" LP Led Zeppelin rare US $24.91 Buy It Now 1h 50m
LED ZEPPELIN - THE FINAL REHEARSAL 2007 - 2 LP US $79.99 [0 bids]
ROBERT PLANT Interview 1990 double lp DJ ONLY Led Zeppelin US $34.99 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Led Zeppelin / In Through The Out Door JAPAN MINI LP *C US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 3m
LED ZEPPELIN " IMMIGRANT SONG "RARE ORIGINAL GREEK COPY ROCK 7" 1971 US $11.99 Buy It Now 2h 7m
LED ZEPPELIN - Zeppelin IV - 1971 - CD - 19129-2 - BMG D 112014 US $1.49 [0 bids]
Led Zeppelin Song Remains The Same Complete Early UK A2B6C3D5 Matrices SSK 89402 US $7.46 [1 bids]
Led Zeppelin 1st + 2nd (1970) Germany Atlantic AK 2/35 US $65.00 Buy It Now 2h 21m
LED ZEPPELIN-PRESENCE-SWAN SONG SS 8416 NO BARCODES VG+/VG+ LP US $11.98 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Led Zeppelin self black trim cover ~ cassette tape ~ 2b US $7.00 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Led Zeppelin: Coda ~ cassette tape ~ 2b US $7.00 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Led Zeppelin: Filmore ~ cassette tape ~ 2b US $25.00 Buy It Now 2h 28m
Led Zeppelin: In through the out door ~ cassette tape ~ 2b US $3.00 Buy It Now 2h 28m
Led Zeppelin: Paris 1971 ~ cassette tape ~ 2b US $25.00 Buy It Now 2h 28m
Led Zeppelin: Remasters orange cover ~ cassette tape ~ 2b US $7.00 Buy It Now 2h 28m
Led Zeppelin: self titled color cover ~ cassette tape ~ 2b US $7.00 Buy It Now 2h 29m
LED ZEPPELIN - EL EMIGRANTE - EP 7" ROCK Mex NM US $52.77 [4 bids]
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin US $20.00 Buy It Now 2h 33m
Led Zeppelin Presence JAPAN 2003 Mini LP CD Rock US $9.00 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN - Perro negro - EP 7" 33 Rpm ROCK Mex NM US $39.90 [1 bids]
7"-Single THE HONEYDRIPPERS Rockin' At Midnight (1984) Robert Plant LED ZEPPELIN US $24.99 Buy It Now 2h 43m
Led Zeppelin-Mothership-2 CD Set-2007 Atlantic US $9.49 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN I JAPAN Replica TO ORIGINAL LP LIMITED EDITION 2003 RARE OBI CD US $9.00 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN PRESENCE swan song 76 A1B2 Lp EX/EX US $49.84 Buy It Now 2h 45m
DEEP PURPLE - Fireball / LED ZEPPELIN Polish flexi disc US $9.49 [0 bids]
RARE MINT SEALED LED ZEPPELIN III LP PROMO die-cut gatefold Atlantic SD 19128 US $149.99 Buy It Now 3h
Led Zeppelin IV Four Zoso Vinyl LP USA Pressing Vinyl Near Mint Condition! US $59.95 Buy It Now 3h
LED ZEPPELIN 8-TRACK TAPE Zeppelin IV Zoso ~ Stairway To Heaven US $12.95 Buy It Now 3h 4m
Led Zeppelin II [Remaster] by Led Zeppelin (CD, May-1994, Atlantic (Label)) US $5.50 [0 bids]
The Honeydrippers Volume One mini-LP NM/NM Robert Plant Led Zeppelin US $7.00 Buy It Now 3h 12m
LED ZEPPELIN Led Zeppelin II Deluxe Edition 2LP SEALED 180g US $35.98 Buy It Now 3h 16m
JIMMY PAGE & ROBERT PLANT (Led Zeppelin) Walking Into Clarksdale 1998 CD US $2.49 [0 bids]
ROBERT PLANT (Led Zeppelin) Fate Of Nations 1993 Solo CD 29 Palms US $3.99 [0 bids]
JIMMY PAGE (Led Zeppelin) Outrider 1988 Solo CD Wasting My Time, The Only One US $2.49 [0 bids]
Led Zeppelin [Box] (4 Discs 1990 Atlantic) J PAGE R Plant COLLECTION Heavy Metal US $40.99 Buy It Now 3h 24m
The Song Retains The Name - Led Zeppelin Covers Various US $11.99 Buy It Now 3h 27m
Led Zeppelin [Remaster] by Led Zeppelin (CD, May-1994, Atlantic (Label)) US $6.99 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN IV ISRAEL ISRAELI PRESS RARE UNIQUE CASSETTE TAPE US $15.00 Buy It Now 3h 32m
LED ZEPPELIN - III - 3 - Three - CASSETTE US $1.99 [0 bids]
Led Zeppelin Interview Picture Disc CD Fully Illustrated Book Collectors Edition US $8.95 Buy It Now 3h 33m
Led Zeppelin [Deluxe Edition] [Digipak] by Led Zeppelin (CD, Jun-2014, 2... US $9.99 [1 bids]
Sixty To Timbuktu Robert Plant Led Zeppelin 2 CD NEW US $29.99 Buy It Now 3h 37m
Led Zeppelin, Led Zeppelin Audio CD US $47.99 Buy It Now 3h 37m
Led Zeppelin II [Deluxe Edition] [Slipcase] by Led Zeppelin (CD, Jun-2014, 2... US $9.99 [1 bids]
Led Zeppelin III [Deluxe Edition] [Slipcase] by Led Zeppelin (CD, Jun-2014, 2... US $12.01 [2 bids]
Led Zeppelin Self Titled Album Atlantic 7208 Peco Porky VG+++ Record Ablum US $39.95 Buy It Now 3h 43m
1969 Led Zeppelin II 2 Atlantic SD 8326 Stereo Excellent Record Album US $99.95 Buy It Now 3h 44m
Led Zeppelin West Germany Import Atlantic 50 008 Gema Mint Vinyl Excellent Album US $69.95 Buy It Now 3h 44m
1970s Led Zeppelin III SD19128 Mastercraft DO WHAT THOU WILT Etching Pinwheel US $34.95 Buy It Now 3h 44m
Led Zeppelin Self Titled Atlantic SD 7208 Pecko Duck and PA in Deadwax Album VG+ US $39.95 Buy It Now 3h 44m
LED ZEPPELIN - TRAVELIN' MAMA - LIVE AT PARIS THEATRE OF LONDON - NEW MINI LP CD US $17.98 Buy It Now 3h 48m
LED ZEPPELIN - CELEBRATION DAY [2CD+BLU-RAY] [PAL VERSION] - NEW CD BOXSET US $15.58 Buy It Now 3h 50m
Encomium: A Tribute to Led Zeppelin by Various Artists (CD, Mar-1995, Atlantic ( US $5.03 Buy It Now 3h 55m
Led Zeppelin 7" mexican rare ps 196? mucho amor whole lotta love US $24.90 Buy It Now 3h 57m
LED ZEPPELIN - ARCHIVES - THANK YOU - BRAND NEW SEALED MINI LP CD -SHIPS FROM NY US $18.98 Buy It Now 4h
ROBERT PLANT (ex-LED ZEPPELIN)-PICTURES AT ELEVEN-RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV LP 1983 US $20.00 Buy It Now 4h
CASSETTE TAPE LED ZEPPELIN IN THROUGH THE OUT DOOR US $2.47 Buy It Now 4h 2m
LED ZEPPELIN WHOLA LOTTA LOVE ON STAGE CD MADE IN EEC US $4.99 [0 bids]
Physical Graffiti by Led Zeppelin (Vinyl, Sep-2001, Classic Collection) US $19.76 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN BBC SESSIONS 2 CD US $4.99 [0 bids]
Led Zeppelin Coda Vinyl LP + Inner Sleeve - EX US $44.85 Buy It Now 4h 7m
Sealed LED ZEPPELIN II 1st Press Atlantic 12" Classic Rock Original Pres - Mint US $199.99 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN,IN THROUGH THE OUT DOOR,LP ON SWANSONG WITH BAG,SSK59410 US $16.60 [0 bids]
Led Zeppelin II DELUXE EDT. 180g GATEFOLD Remastered 2014 REISSUE New Vinyl 2 LP US $34.99 [0 bids]
BBC Sessions - Led Zeppelin CD Sealed ! New ! US $8.47 Buy It Now 4h 20m
Led Zeppelin 2 Deluxe Edition Double 180 Gram Vinyl LP 2014 remaster w/ bonus US $34.28 Buy It Now 4h 26m
LED ZEPPELIN I ONE 3LPs 180g SEALED US $49.99 Buy It Now 4h 29m
Houses of the Holy by Led Zeppelin Mini LP (CD, JAPAN) w/ OBI - WPCR-11615 US $35.00 Buy It Now 4h 33m
VINTAGE - LED ZEPPELIN (1971) 19129-2 EUROPE 250 008 CD US $9.99 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN In Through Out Door Japan MINI LP CD & OBI #WPCR 11621 PROMO MINT- US $29.71 Buy It Now 4h 35m
Led Zeppelin - Coda Japan Import Mini LP Sleeve CD #WPCR-11622 PROMO US $29.71 Buy It Now 4h 38m
Led zeppelin physical graffiti US $29.99 [0 bids]
BBC Sessions by Led Zeppelin (CD, Nov-1997, 2 Discs, Atlantic (Label)) US $3.89 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN-IMMIGRANT SONG/HEY,HEY,WHAT CAN I DO-45rpm w/Trail off saying US $20.00 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN IV (1971 Club Edition / FIRST PRESSING) SD 7208 / R112014 *not mint US $3.99 [1 bids]

More places to buy LED ZEPPELIN music online Buy LED ZEPPELIN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for LED ZEPPELIN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

LED ZEPPELIN Whole Lotta Love ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(36%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(48%)

LED ZEPPELIN Whole Lotta Love reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
3 stars 'Whole Lotta Love' - Led Zeppelin (Single)

'Whole Lotta Love' is a good rocker, but it's never really caught my attention. In fact, as a child I never really listened to it much at all... That is, until I decided to give it more of a chance and discovered the absolutely pulse-pounding guitar solo after all of the psychedelic noise. There are good and bad things about this song, but overall it's a decent rocker.

'Living Loving Maid' is catchy, but it's a bit short and it feels cut off. It's more or less, an unecessary track, and I don't say that for many of Led Zeppelin's earlier creations.

Two good songs, although one is significantly better than the other.

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#227623) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, July 20, 2009

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars I have reviewed very little singles out here (maybe four or five). The reason why I do this exercise with this huge Led Zep one is that it fully belongs to my early teens. I bought it in December 70 together with "Parano´d".

A great experience for sure. As an almost twelve years young boy, I listened to these tracks an awful lot of times without understanding the lyrics. But I really didn't care. But I spread the music within my class mates?

Later on I purchased the album and got acquainted with the classic end of "Heartbreaker" immediately followed by "Living Loving Maid". For sure a great b-side. I was quite fortunate though (even if I had no clue about this at the time): Led Zep were not releasing any single in the UK. Only in continental Europe (and some other parts of the world).

"Whole Lotta Love" is the archetype of the heavy rock genre: powerful vocals and great guitar riff. But the middle and fully disjointed psychedelic part is just fantastic. The band already had a similar approach with the great "How Many More Times" available on their debut album.

The flip side is not a second-hand track either. But in those days, Led Zep didn't release second-hand songs. Let's say that I listened to this side once out of two. This is a great single which I rate with four stars. It deserves a max rating in terms of influence and great music, but I can really not consider a single as being worth as much as an album.

But it was a great moment of initiation in my long musical process. Only therefore I have reviewed it.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#247547) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 31, 2009

Review by Guillermo
4 stars Well. This is a review that I write with some nostalgia as both songs from this single were the first songs that I listened from LED ZEPPELIN when I was 4-5 years old in 1969-70. My father bought this single at that time,and both songs were played a lot in the radio in my city.

"Whole Lotta Love" is a very good song, very well recorded and mixed, and it has a lot of interesting things in arrangements and in sound terms. Maybe it is one of the "signature songs" from the early days of the band, very heavy, with great drums playing by John Bonham. I can`t remember if the original single which my father bough was released in Stereo, but as the single was lost with the passing of time, in 1977 I bought an E.P. which included "Whole Lotta Love" in Stereo and the E.P. also included "Communication Breakdown" and "Inmigrant Song" in Stereo too. A great sounding E.P.

"Living Lovng Maid (She`s Just a Woman)" is another very good song from their second album, maybe more Pop Rock oriented and maybe more proper for radio playing than "Whole Lotta Love". Anyway, both songs were very popular in my country in those days and even several years later.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#1182697) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Post a review of LED ZEPPELIN "Whole Lotta Love"