WHOLE LOTTA LOVE

Led Zeppelin Whole Lotta Love album cover

rock music collection

Buy LED ZEPPELIN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1969

1. Whole Lotta Love (5:34)
2. Living Loving Maid (She's Just A Woman) (2:38)

Search LED ZEPPELIN Whole Lotta Love lyrics

Search LED ZEPPELIN Whole Lotta Love tabs

- Jimmy Page / guitar
- Robert plant / vocals
- John Paul Jones / bass
- John Bonham / drums

Atlantic 45-2690

Thanks to snobb for the addition

LED ZEPPELIN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy LED ZEPPELIN Whole Lotta Love Music

Led Zeppelin IV (Deluxe CD Edition)Led Zeppelin IV (Deluxe CD Edition)
Atlantic 2014
Led Zeppelin II (Deluxe CD Edition)Led Zeppelin II (Deluxe CD Edition)
Atlantic 2014
Led Zeppelin I (Deluxe CD Edition)Led Zeppelin I (Deluxe CD Edition)
Atlantic 2014
Houses Of The Holy (Deluxe CD Edition)Houses Of The Holy (Deluxe CD Edition)
Atlantic 2014
Led Zeppelin III (Deluxe CD Edition)Led Zeppelin III (Deluxe CD Edition)
Physical GraffitiPhysical Graffiti
Swan Song 1994
Celebration Day (Deluxe Edition 2CD, 1 Blu-Ray, 1 DVD (CD sized digipak)Celebration Day (Deluxe Edition 2CD, 1 Blu-Ray, 1 DVD (CD sized digipak)
Atlantic 2012
Led Zeppelin I (Deluxe Edition Remastered Vinyl)Led Zeppelin I (Deluxe Edition Remastered Vinyl)
Vinyl$38.89
BBC SessionsBBC Sessions
Atlantic 1997
MothershipMothership
Atlantic 2007
LED ZEPPELIN - IV - 4 - ZOSO - ALBUM VINYL LP - SD 7208 PORKY VG+ US $9.38 [4 bids]
31m 38s
LED ZEPPELIN - III (3) - VINYL LP ALBUM - SD 7201 MASTERCRAFT PR BROADWAY US $12.62 [6 bids]
39m 53s
LED ZEPPELIN - HOUSES OF THE HOLY - VINYL LP ALBUM - SD 19130 NM / VG++ SLEEVE US $10.50 [3 bids]
45m 23s
LED ZEPPELIN - PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPH / POSTER - 12x18in - MEMORABILIA US $5.29 Buy It Now 48m 42s
LED ZEPPELIN - I (1) ONE FIRST - VINYL LP RECORD ALBUM - SD 19126 NEAR MINT (NM) US $30.00 [16 bids]
58m 11s
LED ZEPPELIN III UK vinyl LP in gatefold sleeve with revolving front section Ex US $48.97 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Mothership [Bonus DVD] by Led Zeppelin (CD, Nov-2007, 3 Discs, Atlantic/WEA) US $6.99 [1 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN "III" 3 Japan Rare Out of Print OOP Mini-LP CD Brand New Sealed US $22.99 Buy It Now 1h 10m
The International LED ZEPPELIN Project T-shirt (L) NEW! US $26.56 Buy It Now 1h 12m
LED ZEPPELIN - THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME. 2CD. JAPAN.OBI US $5.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD " ATOM HEART MOTHER" CLEAR VINYL LED ZEPPELIN ROLLING STONES THE WHO US $24.99 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN SIGNED NEW JUMBO KEYRING.FREE P&P. US $4.54 Buy It Now 1h 13m
Led Zeppelin CD 1994 (Acceptable) US $6.00 Buy It Now 1h 22m
LED ZEPPELIN BBC CONCERT LP PICTURE DISC IN SHRINK 923 US $49.99 Buy It Now 1h 30m
LED ZEPPELIN 3 . 2-CD DELUXE EDITION US $22.16 Buy It Now 1h 34m
LED ZEPPELIN - Over 30 clippings - Jimmy Page, Robert Plant US $4.43 [0 bids]
"Classic Rock" "Led Zeppelin" "Immigrant Song" "Rare 45" US $9.99 [0 bids]
*SEALED* RARE LED ZEPPELIN 2LP~LATTER DAYS VOL.2~2000 USA 1ST PRESS~OUT OF PRINT US $69.99 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN III 1970 1st Issue Broadway address 'So Mote' - EX! Jimmy Page US $29.95 [0 bids]
Led Zeppelin 2 CD C'Mon Everybody House Of Elrond Label 11/6/69 Winterland S.F US $43.15 Buy It Now 1h 51m
KASHMIR: Symphonic Led Zeppelin: CD NEW DIGIPAK US $13.26 Buy It Now 2h 3m
Led Zeppelin Led Zeppelin - No Blue vinyl LP album record Spanish HATS421-40 US $123.20 Buy It Now 2h 10m
Led Zeppelin, Van Morrison, James Brown, Elvis Presley - U.S. PROMO 2 cd - RARE! US $19.98 Buy It Now 2h 12m
LED ZEPPELIN II, NEW CD US $15.92 Buy It Now 2h 15m
Records/Album Led Zeppelin I US $19.99 [0 bids]
America, Bee Gees, O'Jays, Spinners, Led Zeppelin - U.S. PROMO 2 cd - RARE! US $19.98 Buy It Now 2h 19m
Pink Floyd, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, Barbra Streisand - U.S. PROMO 2 cd - RARE! US $19.98 Buy It Now 2h 23m
MEAT PUPPETS whirlpool 2 UNRELASED TRX PROMO DJ CD Single 1991 Led Zeppelin TRK US $39.99 Buy It Now 2h 26m
Honey Drippers Volume One 1 EP 90220-1 B Robert Plant Led Zeppelin 1984 EX+/VG+ US $0.99 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN 4 CD BOX SET SEALED! 1990 Limited Edition, classic rock roll US $75.00 [0 bids]
Robert Plant Hurting Kind Cassette Single NEW SEALED Led Zeppelin US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 49m
LED ZEPPELIN Greatest Hits 2CD Digipak Issue BOX Best Plant Page Photos SEALED US $16.99 Buy It Now 2h 53m
LED ZEPPELIN - IV VINTAGE RARE CASSETTE TAPE TESTED L@@K US $2.99 [0 bids]
1991 ProSet Super Stars Musicards Card LED ZEPPELIN A US $4.88 Buy It Now 3h 46m
led zeppelin - II 2 CD US $5.76 [1 bids]
led zeppelin - IV 4 cd US $5.76 [0 bids]
Led Zeppelin Vinyl LP Atlantic Records superb condition US $22.95 Buy It Now 4h 8m
KASHMIR - SYMPHONIC LED ZEPPELIN CD ~ STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN~BATTLE EVERMORE *NEW* US $13.08 Buy It Now 4h 26m
BRITISH SUPER SHOW VINTAGE JAPAN LP LED ZEPPELIN ERIC CLAPTON no TMOQ US $58.00 Buy It Now 4h 31m
LED ZEPPELIN - patch - FREE SHIPPING US $6.75 Buy It Now 4h 37m
LED ZEPPELIN STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN RARE VINTAGE LIVE LP no TMOQ US $45.00 Buy It Now 4h 38m
Led Zeppelin III 180g GATEFOLD REPLICA Remastered 2014 REISSUE New Vinyl LP US $22.50 [0 bids]
Led Zeppelin Record Album LP Stairway To Heaven SD 7208 US $9.50 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN POSTER "MOTHERSHIP" LICENSED "BRAND NEW" US $10.60 Buy It Now 5h 25m
THE INTERNATIONAL LED ZEPPELIN PROJECT T-shirt (S) NEW! US $26.56 Buy It Now 5h 43m
The International LED ZEPPELIN Project T-shirt (M) NEW! US $26.56 Buy It Now 5h 47m
The International LED ZEPPELIN Project T-shirt XL NEW! US $26.56 Buy It Now 5h 50m
The International LED ZEPPELIN Project T-shirt 2XL NEW! US $26.56 Buy It Now 5h 54m
The International LED ZEPPELIN Project T-shirt 3XL NEW! US $26.56 Buy It Now 5h 55m
LED ZEPPELIN Acoustically EP Orig AUSTRALIA ONLY Stairway To Heaven JIMMY PAGE US $99.99 Buy It Now 6h 5m
LED ZEPPELIN-Swansong-Hoodie-Licensed-Medium-Brand New-M US $44.30 Buy It Now 6h 17m
LED ZEPPELIN PRESENCE LP US PRESSING SWAN SONG NM VINYL. US $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 24m
PJ Proby - Three Week Hero LP ( Led Zeppelin ) RARE EXCELLENT CONDITION. US $57.15 Buy It Now 6h 25m
Led Zeppelin In Through the Out Door As New CD Digitally Remastered Australia US $4.43 [0 bids]
Led Zeppelin IV As New CD Original German Release Black Dog Stairway to Heaven US $7.09 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN REMASTER 3x12" vinyl tri GATEFOLD SLEEVE US $124.16 [0 bids]
JIMMY PAGE-LED ZEPPELIN -CHRIS FARLOW OUTRIDER GERMAN PRESS LP + INNER 1988 N/M US $16.31 Buy It Now 6h 47m
Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day (Blu-Ray/2cd) Bluray Digi Packaging New Sealed US $24.41 Buy It Now 6h 49m
Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day (2CD + Dvd) Cd Digi Pack Packaging New Sealed US $16.25 Buy It Now 6h 49m
Led Zeppelin Stairway To Heaven Awesome New MUG US $11.41 Buy It Now 6h 53m
w SLEEVE Led Zeppelin D'yer Mak'er / The Crunge 1973 45rpm PSYCH US $11.99 Buy It Now 7h 19m
Led Zeppelin - Mothership (2007) CD X 2 US $15.50 Buy It Now 7h 19m
FRAMED Led Zeppelin III w/wheel brass rivet LP VINYL '70 gatefold US $49.99 Buy It Now 7h 23m
Led Zeppelin - 3rd Album - Vintage Vinyl LP w/pinwheel US $40.00 Buy It Now 7h 25m
Led Zeppelin Stars N Stripes - Black - Small US $22.39 Buy It Now 7h 25m
Led Zeppelin - IV - Picture CD, polish press US $14.00 Buy It Now 7h 32m
LED ZEPPELIN-IMMIGRANT SONG-7"-RARE NOT FOR SALE PROMO STAMPED-AUS' PRESS 452777 US $44.30 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN Presence UK CD LP 1976 US $9.78 Buy It Now 7h 35m
Celtic Tribute To Led Zeppelin: Long Ago & Var CD US $20.85 Buy It Now 7h 50m
COVERDALE PAGE CD MADE IN BRAZIL 1st PRESS 1993 WHITESNAKE LED ZEPPELIN US $29.99 Buy It Now 7h 54m
LED ZEPPELIN STARWAY TO HEAVEN 2LP PROMO BRAZIL 1990 CLASSIC ROCK 1966 - 1988 US $100.00 Buy It Now 7h 54m
ROBERT PLANT 29 PALMS LP RADIO PROMOTIONAL BRAZIL ONLY 1993 LED ZEPPELIN US $39.99 Buy It Now 7h 54m
Led Zeppelin III lp Remastered Original Vinyl new US $29.99 Buy It Now 8h 3m
Led Zeppelin Physical Graffiti Classic Album Under Review DVD US $17.61 Buy It Now 8h 7m
PINK FLOYD,LED ZEPPELIN,HAWKWIND X 6 RETRO RECORD COASTERS 12" ALBUMS US $32.32 Buy It Now 8h 7m
JOHN PAUL JONES Zooma CD - Led Zeppelin Bassist w Paul Leary of Butthole Surfers US $6.95 Buy It Now 8h 10m
Led Zeppelin - Celebration Day (NEW 3 x 12" VINYL LP) US $97.96 Buy It Now 8h 40m
LED ZEPPELIN - The Song Remains The Same (2CD FAT BOX) GERMANY Pressing US $16.33 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN "WHOLE LOTTA LOVE" / "LIVING MAID" 7" 45 W/JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP US $24.99 Buy It Now 8h 46m
LED ZEPPELIN "BLACK DOG" / "MISTY MOUNTAIN HOP" 7" 45 W/JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP US $24.99 Buy It Now 8h 48m
Led Zeppelin - Boxed Set (NEW 4CD) US $81.63 Buy It Now 8h 50m
Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains The Same (NEW 2CD) US $23.25 Buy It Now 8h 50m
Led Zeppelin II [Deluxe Edition] [Slipcase] by Led Zeppelin (CD, Jun-2014, 2... US $10.93 Buy It Now 8h 55m
Stairways To Heaven UK Vertigo CD *NEW Led Zeppelin Rolf Harris Money Or The Gun US $135.00 Buy It Now 9h 4m
led zeppelin Early/Latter cd's & others 14 cd+ 2 movies LOT US $14.99 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN IV NEAR MINT RARE LP ISRAEL US $49.99 Buy It Now 9h 19m
Led Zeppelin IV Pecko Duck Piros 1971 1st Press ARCHIVE MASTER Ultrasonic CLEAN US $120.00 Buy It Now 9h 22m
Led Zeppelin III 1B 1st 1970 Press, STEAM CLEANED, VG+, Working Wheel, RARE! US $36.00 Buy It Now 9h 22m
LED ZEPPELIN - Houses Of The Holyl / Tape Album US $7.01 Buy It Now 9h 25m
Led Zeppelin- BBC Sessions (2CD) - 7567830612 US $11.66 Buy It Now 9h 25m
Mothership by Led Zeppelin (NEW) (CD, Nov-2007, 2 Discs, Rhino (Label)) US $7.95 Buy It Now 9h 29m
Led Zeppelin Presence 1976 SHRINK WRAP 1st Press ARCHIVE MASTER Ultrasonic CLEAN US $88.00 Buy It Now 9h 31m
Led Zeppelin IV CD US $6.00 [0 bids]
LED ZEPPELIN - LED ZEPPELIN III - 8122796451 US $20.23 Buy It Now 9h 40m
LED ZEPPELIN - LED ZEPPELIN - 8122796459 US $20.23 Buy It Now 9h 40m
LED ZEPPELIN - LED ZEPPELIN II - 8122796456 US $20.23 Buy It Now 9h 40m
Led Zeppelin Song Remains the Same Paper Sleeve First LTD CD JP F/S New US $68.99 Buy It Now 9h 42m

More places to buy LED ZEPPELIN music online Buy LED ZEPPELIN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for LED ZEPPELIN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

LED ZEPPELIN Whole Lotta Love ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(38%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(46%)

LED ZEPPELIN Whole Lotta Love reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
3 stars 'Whole Lotta Love' - Led Zeppelin (Single)

'Whole Lotta Love' is a good rocker, but it's never really caught my attention. In fact, as a child I never really listened to it much at all... That is, until I decided to give it more of a chance and discovered the absolutely pulse-pounding guitar solo after all of the psychedelic noise. There are good and bad things about this song, but overall it's a decent rocker.

'Living Loving Maid' is catchy, but it's a bit short and it feels cut off. It's more or less, an unecessary track, and I don't say that for many of Led Zeppelin's earlier creations.

Two good songs, although one is significantly better than the other.

Send comments to Conor Fynes (BETA) | Report this review (#227623) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, July 20, 2009

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars I have reviewed very little singles out here (maybe four or five). The reason why I do this exercise with this huge Led Zep one is that it fully belongs to my early teens. I bought it in December 70 together with "Parano´d".

A great experience for sure. As an almost twelve years young boy, I listened to these tracks an awful lot of times without understanding the lyrics. But I really didn't care. But I spread the music within my class mates?

Later on I purchased the album and got acquainted with the classic end of "Heartbreaker" immediately followed by "Living Loving Maid". For sure a great b-side. I was quite fortunate though (even if I had no clue about this at the time): Led Zep were not releasing any single in the UK. Only in continental Europe (and some other parts of the world).

"Whole Lotta Love" is the archetype of the heavy rock genre: powerful vocals and great guitar riff. But the middle and fully disjointed psychedelic part is just fantastic. The band already had a similar approach with the great "How Many More Times" available on their debut album.

The flip side is not a second-hand track either. But in those days, Led Zep didn't release second-hand songs. Let's say that I listened to this side once out of two. This is a great single which I rate with four stars. It deserves a max rating in terms of influence and great music, but I can really not consider a single as being worth as much as an album.

But it was a great moment of initiation in my long musical process. Only therefore I have reviewed it.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#247547) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 31, 2009

Review by Guillermo
4 stars Well. This is a review that I write with some nostalgia as both songs from this single were the first songs that I listened from LED ZEPPELIN when I was 4-5 years old in 1969-70. My father bought this single at that time,and both songs were played a lot in the radio in my city.

"Whole Lotta Love" is a very good song, very well recorded and mixed, and it has a lot of interesting things in arrangements and in sound terms. Maybe it is one of the "signature songs" from the early days of the band, very heavy, with great drums playing by John Bonham. I can`t remember if the original single which my father bough was released in Stereo, but as the single was lost with the passing of time, in 1977 I bought an E.P. which included "Whole Lotta Love" in Stereo and the E.P. also included "Communication Breakdown" and "Inmigrant Song" in Stereo too. A great sounding E.P.

"Living Lovng Maid (She`s Just a Woman)" is another very good song from their second album, maybe more Pop Rock oriented and maybe more proper for radio playing than "Whole Lotta Love". Anyway, both songs were very popular in my country in those days and even several years later.

Send comments to Guillermo (BETA) | Report this review (#1182697) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Post a review of LED ZEPPELIN "Whole Lotta Love"