D.I.Y.

2. Perspective (5:04)

Search PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. lyrics

Search PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. tabs

Charisma CB 311, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

PETER GABRIEL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. Music

PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. - 1978 7" P/S IRISH PRESSING PURPLE LABELS - LOOK IN SHOP USD $6.56 Buy It Now 12h 23m
PETER GABRIEL d.i.y. 1978 JAPAN 7" Single GENISIS 45 MINTY! Perspective USD $75.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PETER GABRIEL lot of 2 PROMO 7" walk through the fire DIY DO IT YOURSELF d.i.y USD $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. - IRELAND IMPORT 45 WITH PICTURE SLEEVE USD $5.99 [0 bids]
USD $8.99 Buy It Now
ADVERT 15X12" D.I.Y. BY PETER GABRIEL ALBUM USD $15.74 Buy It Now 4 days
ADVERT 15X12" PETER GABRIEL : D.I.Y. USD $15.74 Buy It Now 4 days
D.I.Y. BY PETER GABRIEL ADVERT 15X12" USD $15.74 Buy It Now 4 days
Peter Gabriel D.I.Y Irish 7" vinyl single record CB311 CHARISMA 1978 USD $19.61 Buy It Now 4 days
PETER GABRIEL - DO IT YOURSELF (D.I.Y.) - PROMO MINT 45 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 5 days
D.I.Y. 7" : Peter Gabriel USD $13.11 Buy It Now 6 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( crosses) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12" USD $13.05 Buy It Now 8 days
PETER GABRIEL, Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) PROMO Mono/Stereo USA 45 USD $0.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Peter Gabriel D.I.Y. Japan Promo White Label Vinyl 7 inch Single 7" DIY Genesis USD $119.99 Buy It Now 12 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. 7" USD $9.17 Buy It Now 16 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( words) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $15.67 Buy It Now 17 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( squares) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $15.67 Buy It Now 17 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( people) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $15.67 Buy It Now 17 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( half-circles) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inch USD $15.67 Buy It Now 17 days
45 rpm - PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. / PERSPECTIVE - w/PS - Irish Import/small hole USD $12.95 Buy It Now 22 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. 7" VINYL PS USD $8.51 Buy It Now 23 days
Peter Gabriel PETER GABRIEL II (SCRATCH) (Atlantic 19181-1978) NM D.I.Y. +++++++ USD $29.78 Buy It Now 23 days
PETER GABRIEL - "D.I.Y." / "Perspective" - 1978 EARLY IRELAND 7" Single - NM USD $14.88 Buy It Now 24 days

More places to buy PETER GABRIEL music online Buy PETER GABRIEL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PETER GABRIEL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. ratings distribution

PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. reviews

Review by Matti
1 stars PG's second solo album, produced by Robert Fripp, is very overlooked - especially by the artist himself - and for a good reason. No doubt, there are some interesting tracks in it, and its underproduced, naive nature is not without a peculiar charm. But this single represents the dullest side of it. 'D.I.Y.' is a very straightforward, emphasis-on-chorus song ("D.I.Y.... D.I.Y... D.I.Y...D.I.Y., do it yourself...") , as far from prog as you can get. It was included also on Plays Live, where it's played much better, making it listenable at least. The studio version really sucks on the vocals. As if PG attempted to sing as badly as he could. Flipside's 'Perspective' is perhaps the worst track of the album, just terrible. If this was the only solo music you heard by PG, you would never believe he had a history in progressive rock. He sounds like a cheap indie punk artist.

Funny thing about the cover art is that his gesture and painted face was almost replicated by Fish in some Marillion promo pictures in the 80's...

Post a review of PETER GABRIEL "D.I.Y."

Other sites in the MAC network: JazzMusicArchives.com — jazz music reviews and archives | MetalMusicArchives.com — metal music revuew and archives