D.I.Y.

Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1978

1. D.I.Y. (2:39)
2. Perspective (5:04)

Charisma CB 311, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. Music

PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. 7" VINYL USD $6.67 Buy It Now 2 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. German 45PS 1978 USD $7.52 Buy It Now 4 days
ROCK 45 - PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. /PERSPECTIVE w/ Pic Sleeve Netherlands 7" Hear USD $9.00 Buy It Now 4 days
PETER GABRIEL ~ D.I.Y. / PERSPECTIVE ~ 1978 IRELAND FAM. CHARISMA w/ PS~GENESIS USD $10.00 Buy It Now 5 days
GENESIS PETER GABRIEL Rare 1978 UK Only 7" OOP P/C Single + Gig Flyer "D.I.Y." USD $16.91 Buy It Now 6 days
Peter Gabriel d.i.y. / perspective Vintage Sealed 7" NOS Fripp Ireland 1978 USD $9.50 [0 bids]
PETER GABRIEL Do It Yourself (D.I.Y) (1978 US promotional 7" Vinyl Single EXCELL USD $14.56 Buy It Now 11 days
Peter Gabriel - d.i.y. b/w Perspective Charisma 45rpm w/ PS Pressed in Ireland USD $6.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Peter Gabriel 7" vinyl single record D.I.Y Irish CB311 CHARISMA 1978 USD $18.15 Buy It Now 12 days
PETER GABRIEL 1978 IRISH 7" Single D.I.Y. PERSPECTIVE CB311 USD $6.06 Buy It Now 13 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. - 7'' N.MINT/N.MINT/CB 311/A2-B2/1978 IRELAND USD $8.50 Buy It Now 14 days
Peter Gabriel Do It Yourself (D.I.Y) 7" vinyl single record USA promo 3479 USD $18.15 Buy It Now 15 days
Peter Gabriel D.I.Y. (DIY) 7' Vinyl Record 1978 Ireland Single Charisma CB 311 USD $12.13 Buy It Now 15 days
Peter Gabriel DIY/D.I.Y. Vintage ORIG 1978 Press/Magazine ADVERT Poster-Size USD $3.63 Buy It Now 16 days
Peter Gabriel - D.I.Y. original 1978 Irish pressing 7 inch vinyl single USD $12.14 Buy It Now 21 days
PETER GABRIEL Do It Yourself D.I.Y 1978 Irish 7" Vinyl Single EXCELLENT CONDITIO USD $18.20 Buy It Now 22 days
Peter Gabriel ?- Peter Gabriel SEALED 1978 Cassette Tape New Wave Art Rock D.I.Y USD $22.81 Buy It Now 23 days
Peter Gabriel Fingernails D.I.Y. 1978 NM vinyl Lyric sleeve Genesis USD $15.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Peter Gabriel d.i.y. / perspective Vintage Sealed 7" NOS Fripp Ireland 1978 USD $18.50 Buy It Now 23 days
Peter Gabriel d.i.y. / Perspective 45 RPM Import (Ireland) - 1978 Charisma USD $10.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Peter Gabriel D.I.Y. Japan Promo White Label Vinyl 7 inch Single 7" DIY Genesis USD $119.99 Buy It Now 26 days
20/5/78PN47 ADVERT: D.I.Y CB311 BY PETER GABRIEL ON CHARISMA 15X11 USD $20.63 Buy It Now 27 days
CASSETTE AUDIO PETER GABRIEL 1978 ON THE AIR D.I.Y. MOTHER OF VIOLENCE USD $12.00 Buy It Now 29 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL / PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y / 7INCH GENESIS USD $399.99 Buy It Now 30 days
Peter Gabriel D.I.Y. Perspective 7 Single Uk I2303 USD $102.13 Buy It Now 30 days
PETER GABRIEL 7" D.I.Y. IRISH USD $9.71 Buy It Now 30 days

More places to buy PETER GABRIEL music online Buy PETER GABRIEL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. ratings distribution

PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. reviews

Review by Matti
1 stars PG's second solo album, produced by Robert Fripp, is very overlooked - especially by the artist himself - and for a good reason. No doubt, there are some interesting tracks in it, and its underproduced, naive nature is not without a peculiar charm. But this single represents the dullest side of it. 'D.I.Y.' is a very straightforward, emphasis-on-chorus song ("D.I.Y.... D.I.Y... D.I.Y...D.I.Y., do it yourself...") , as far from prog as you can get. It was included also on Plays Live, where it's played much better, making it listenable at least. The studio version really sucks on the vocals. As if PG attempted to sing as badly as he could. Flipside's 'Perspective' is perhaps the worst track of the album, just terrible. If this was the only solo music you heard by PG, you would never believe he had a history in progressive rock. He sounds like a cheap indie punk artist.

Funny thing about the cover art is that his gesture and painted face was almost replicated by Fish in some Marillion promo pictures in the 80's...

Post a review of PETER GABRIEL "D.I.Y."