D.I.Y.

2. Perspective (5:04)

Search PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. lyrics

Search PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. tabs

Charisma CB 311, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

PETER GABRIEL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. Music

Vinyl$6.98 (used)
D.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) / PerspectiveD.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) / Perspective
Charisma
Vinyl$34.75
do it yourself (d.i.y.) / mono 45 rpm singledo it yourself (d.i.y.) / mono 45 rpm single
ATLANTIC
Vinyl$5.00 (used)

Peter Gabriel d.i.y. / perspective Sealed 7" New Old Stock USD $15.00 Buy It Now 4h 8m
Peter Gabriel D.I.Y. New Zealand 7" vinyl single record 6079472 PHILIPS 1978 USD $29.17 Buy It Now 1 day
Peter Gabriel 45 Do It Yourself D.I.Y. mono / stereo ~ Atlantic VG+ to VG++ USD $6.56 Buy It Now 3 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. 7" USD $8.88 Buy It Now 4 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( words) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $15.19 Buy It Now 5 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( people) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $15.19 Buy It Now 5 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( half-circles) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inch USD $15.19 Buy It Now 5 days
PETER GABRIEL - DO IT YOURSELF (D.I.Y.) - PROMO 45 USD $3.99 [0 bids]
USD $5.99 Buy It Now
Peter Gabriel - D.I.Y. / PERSPECTIVE w/picture sleeve 7" Vinyl 45 - Ireland EX! USD $5.00 Buy It Now 6 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( crosses) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $15.19 Buy It Now 8 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. 7" VINYL PS USD $7.42 Buy It Now 11 days
PETER GABRIEL - "D.I.Y." / "Perspective" - 1978 EARLY IRELAND 7" Single - NM USD $13.88 Buy It Now 12 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. - 1978 7" P/S IRISH PRESSING PURPLE LABELS - LOOK IN SHOP USD $6.36 Buy It Now 18 days
PETER GABRIEL d.i.y. 1978 JAPAN 7" Single GENISIS 45 MINTY! Perspective USD $75.00 Buy It Now 20 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. / PRESPECTIVE 7" 45 UK PRESS PIC SLEEVE PICTURE GENESIS USD $7.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Peter Gabriel Fingernails D.I.Y. 1978 NM vinyl Lyric sleeve USD $12.99 Buy It Now 22 days
PETER GABRIEL lot of 2 PROMO 7" walk through the fire DIY DO IT YOURSELF d.i.y USD $12.99 Buy It Now 23 days
ADVERT 15X12" PETER GABRIEL : D.I.Y. USD $15.25 Buy It Now 23 days
D.I.Y. BY PETER GABRIEL ADVERT 15X12" USD $15.25 Buy It Now 23 days
ADVERT 15X12" D.I.Y. BY PETER GABRIEL ALBUM USD $15.25 Buy It Now 23 days
D.I.Y. 7" : Peter Gabriel USD $12.71 Buy It Now 25 days
45 rpm - PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. / PERSPECTIVE - w/PS - Irish Import/small hole USD $9.95 Buy It Now 25 days
Peter Gabriel Do It Yourself (D.I.Y) 7" vinyl single record USA promo 3479 USD $19.00 Buy It Now 27 days
PETER GABRIEL - THE D.I.Y. ALBUM 1978 ORIG. N/M VINYL USD $11.00 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy PETER GABRIEL music online Buy PETER GABRIEL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. ratings distribution

PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. reviews

Review by Matti
1 stars PG's second solo album, produced by Robert Fripp, is very overlooked - especially by the artist himself - and for a good reason. No doubt, there are some interesting tracks in it, and its underproduced, naive nature is not without a peculiar charm. But this single represents the dullest side of it. 'D.I.Y.' is a very straightforward, emphasis-on-chorus song ("D.I.Y.... D.I.Y... D.I.Y...D.I.Y., do it yourself...") , as far from prog as you can get. It was included also on Plays Live, where it's played much better, making it listenable at least. The studio version really sucks on the vocals. As if PG attempted to sing as badly as he could. Flipside's 'Perspective' is perhaps the worst track of the album, just terrible. If this was the only solo music you heard by PG, you would never believe he had a history in progressive rock. He sounds like a cheap indie punk artist.

Funny thing about the cover art is that his gesture and painted face was almost replicated by Fish in some Marillion promo pictures in the 80's...

Post a review of PETER GABRIEL "D.I.Y."