D.I.Y.

Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1978

1. D.I.Y. (2:39)
2. Perspective (5:04)

Charisma CB 311, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. Music

do it yourself (d.i.y.) 12do it yourself (d.i.y.) 12
ATLANTIC
D.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) / PerspectiveD.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) / Perspective
CHARISMA
$34.75
do it yourself (d.i.y.) / mono 45 rpm singledo it yourself (d.i.y.) / mono 45 rpm single
ATLANTIC

1978 Peter Gabriel NEAR MINT vinyl record SD 19181 Atlantic D.I.Y. On The Air NM USD $26.98 Buy It Now 13h 43m
PETER GABRIEL Genesis D.I.Y. / Perspective 1978 7" VINYL Import GERMANY USD $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
45 rpm - PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. / PERSPECTIVE - w/PS - Irish Import/small hole USD $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
7" VINYL SINGLE / PETER GABRIEL - D. I. Y. USD $0.27 [0 bids]
D.I.Y. 7" : Peter Gabriel USD $13.27 Buy It Now 3 days
PETER GABRIEL Genesis 45 LOT Games Without Frontiers D.I.Y Many Too SLEDGEHAMMER USD $9.99 [0 bids]
D.I.Y. Peter Gabriel Japanese 7" vinyl single record promo SFL-2299 CHARISMA USD $202.98 Buy It Now 3 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. - PROMO JAPAN 7" 45 RPM VINYL- CHARISMA SFL-2299 USD $79.63 Buy It Now 4 days
Peter Gabriel - d.i.y. b/w Perspective Charisma 45rpm w/ PS Pressed in Ireland USD $7.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Peter Gabriel ?- D.I.Y. Vinyl 7" Record New Wave SynthPop Art Rock 1978 UK NM USD $11.01 Buy It Now 5 days
Peter Gabriel CASSETTE Peter Gabriel 2 1978 Scratch ? D I Y ? Mother Of Violence USD $8.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Peter Gabriel Fingernails D.I.Y. 1978 NM vinyl Lyric sleeve USD $12.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Peter Gabriel ORIG Irish PS 45 D.I.Y. EX '78 Art Rock Charisma CB311 Genesis   USD $10.35 Buy It Now 8 days
Peter Gabriel - D.I.Y. original 1978 Irish pressing 7 inch vinyl single USD $13.27 Buy It Now 10 days
Peter Gabriel Do It Yourself (D.I.Y) 7" vinyl single record USA promo 3479 USD $19.84 Buy It Now 11 days
D.I.Y. 7 : Peter Gabriel USD $8.63 Buy It Now 12 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y 1978 Ireland Rare 7" 45 Vinyl Single Record Genesis CB311 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Peter Gabriel d.i.y. / perspective vintage Sealed 7" New Old Stock Ireland 1978 USD $14.50 Buy It Now 14 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. / PERSPECTIVE Ireland press USD $8.63 Buy It Now 15 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL / PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y / 7INCH GENESIS USD $399.99 Buy It Now 17 days
1978 Peter Gabriel 12" Vinyl Atlantic Records - Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) USD $49.99 Buy It Now 17 days
PETER GABRIEL - Promo Near Mint 7" 45 - Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) DIY -Mono/Stereo USD $6.50 Buy It Now 18 days
PETER GABRIEL - Ireland Near Mint 7" 45 - D.I.Y. (DIY) / Perspective USD $10.50 Buy It Now 18 days
Peter Gabriel D.I.Y. Japan Promo White Label Vinyl 7 inch Single 7" DIY Genesis USD $119.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Peter Gabriel 2LP lot - So, The "D.I.Y." Album, both play nice/both OPs USD $15.00 Buy It Now 20 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. 7" VINYL IMPORT SINGLE VG+ 1978 FREE U.S. SHIPPING USD $8.99 Buy It Now 22 days
D.I.Y. BY PETER GABRIEL ADVERT 15X12" USD $33.18 Buy It Now 22 days
ADVERT 15X12" PETER GABRIEL : D.I.Y. USD $33.18 Buy It Now 22 days
20/5/78PN47 ADVERT: D.I.Y CB311 BY PETER GABRIEL ON CHARISMA 15X11 FRAMED USD $99.53 Buy It Now 22 days
20/5/78PN47 ADVERT: D.I.Y CB311 BY PETER GABRIEL ON CHARISMA 15X11 USD $33.18 Buy It Now 23 days
D.I.Y. BY PETER GABRIEL ADVERT 15X12" FRAMED USD $99.53 Buy It Now 23 days
ADVERT 15X12" D.I.Y. BY PETER GABRIEL ALBUM USD $33.18 Buy It Now 23 days
ADVERT 15X12" D.I.Y. BY PETER GABRIEL ALBUM FRAMED USD $99.53 Buy It Now 23 days
ADVERT 15X12" PETER GABRIEL : D.I.Y.FRAMED USD $99.53 Buy It Now 23 days
Peter Gabriel ?- Peter Gabriel SEALED 1978 Cassette Tape New Wave Art Rock D.I.Y USD $19.51 Buy It Now 26 days
PETER GABRIEL d.i.y. 1978 JAPAN 7" Single GENISIS 45 MINTY! Perspective USD $75.00 Buy It Now 27 days
UK ISSUE 70's ROCK EP (No Cover) - PETER GABRIEL - CHARISMA 319 - "D.I.Y." USD $10.00 Buy It Now 29 days
Peter Gabriel - d.i.y./Perspective - Irish Picture Sleeve PS 7" USD $11.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy PETER GABRIEL music online Buy PETER GABRIEL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. ratings distribution

PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. reviews

Review by Matti
1 stars PG's second solo album, produced by Robert Fripp, is very overlooked - especially by the artist himself - and for a good reason. No doubt, there are some interesting tracks in it, and its underproduced, naive nature is not without a peculiar charm. But this single represents the dullest side of it. 'D.I.Y.' is a very straightforward, emphasis-on-chorus song ("D.I.Y.... D.I.Y... D.I.Y...D.I.Y., do it yourself...") , as far from prog as you can get. It was included also on Plays Live, where it's played much better, making it listenable at least. The studio version really sucks on the vocals. As if PG attempted to sing as badly as he could. Flipside's 'Perspective' is perhaps the worst track of the album, just terrible. If this was the only solo music you heard by PG, you would never believe he had a history in progressive rock. He sounds like a cheap indie punk artist.

Funny thing about the cover art is that his gesture and painted face was almost replicated by Fish in some Marillion promo pictures in the 80's...

Post a review of PETER GABRIEL "D.I.Y."