RE-WORKS

Emerson Lake & Palmer Re-Works album cover

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2003

Track Listing - Disc 1
1. Re-Works One [Fanfare 2000 Golden Jubilation Mix] (7:29)
2. Re-Works Two (5:43)
3. Re-Works Three (5:24)
4. Re-Works Four (10:43)
5. Re-Works Five (6:13)
6. Re-Works Six (5:50)
7. Re-Works Seven (10:33)
8. Re-Works Eight (3:22)
Track Listing - Disc 2
9. Re-Works One [Fanfare 2002-Extended Golden Jubilation Mix] (7:26)
10. Humanoid (6:03)
11. Inside Out (4:01)
12. Plastic Flowers (4:32)
13. Palmstone (9:17)
Track Listing - Disc 3
14. Fanfare 2002 [Digger's Mix] (9:43)
15. Fanfare 2002 [Earth Loop Mix] (8:42)
16. Fanfare 2002 [Public Order Mix] (6:28)
17. Fanfare 2002 [the Pilgrim Mix] (8:28)
18. Fanfare 2002 [X-Ert's Esoteria Mix] (3:57)

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works lyrics

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works tabs

- Keith Emerson / keyboards and synthesizers
- Greg Lake / guitars, bass and vocals
- Carl Palmer / drums and percussion

IMPORT [GENERIC]

and to frenchie for the last updates

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works Music

Emerson Lake & Palmer Tarkus Music Cassette Manticor Label US $11.28 Buy It Now 34m 37s
Emerson Lake & Palmer Pictures At An Exhibition Music Cassette Manticor Label US $11.28 Buy It Now 44m 21s
Emerson Lake & Palmer The Best of Music Cassette Atlantic Label (1) US $4.84 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Emerson Lake & Palmer-IN THE HOT SEAT 1994 12 track Japanese Japan OBI ELP BONUS US $24.12 Buy It Now 3h 43m
Trilogy Emerson Lake Palmer LP SMAS94773 G US $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 56m
Brain Salad Surgery [Rhino Bonus Track] by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD,... US $58.50 [0 bids]
4h
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - COME & SEE THE SHOW: BEST OF EMERSON LAKE PALMER NEW CD US $15.97 Buy It Now 4h 41m
THE BEST OF EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ULTRA RARE AUSSIE CASSETTE TAPE! US $16.69 Buy It Now 4h 49m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Trilogy (1972) Vinyl LP EXCELLENT GATEWOOD US $4.99 [0 bids]
EL&P Emerson, Lake & Palmer Japan Mini LP CD 5pcs SET W/BOX US $158.00 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Essential 2CD Best Of NEW US $9.68 Buy It Now 5h 46m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - TARKUS (DLX) NEW CD US $20.66 Buy It Now 6h 31m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Pictures At An Exhibition CD US $14.14 Buy It Now 6h 43m
The Atlantic Years by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD, 1992, 2 Discs, Atlantic... US $9.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer : Works Vol 2 CD (1996) US $6.03 Buy It Now 7h 54m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Best Of The Bootlegs 2 CD Set 2004 classic rock ELP 1970's US $12.00 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Love Beach - Record/Vinyl 1978 Atlantic Rec. SD 1921 US $4.00 Buy It Now 8h 24m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Pictures At An Exhib/Isle Of Wight/Montreux '97 3x DVD NEW US $22.50 Buy It Now 8h 26m
Vinyl LP Prog Records Genesis,Electric Light Orchestra,Emerson Lake Palmer US $5.00 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION +1-JAPAN MINI LP HQCD G00 US $28.99 Buy It Now 8h 49m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER NUTROCKER JAPAN US $14.99 Buy It Now 8h 57m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Love Beach LP Promo SD 19211 Vinyl 1978 Record 33 rpm rock US $9.99 [0 bids]
9h
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Japan P-8033A 1971 NM LP EMERSON LAKE&PALMER Debut Album US $29.99 Buy It Now 9h 28m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Welcome Back Remastered 3x 180G LP NEW US $51.54 Buy It Now 9h 34m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Japan P-8133A 1971 Ex LP TARKUS US $29.99 Buy It Now 9h 34m
NEW - Then & Now by Emerson Lake & Palmer US $9.75 Buy It Now 9h 37m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - FROM THE BEGINNING: THE BEST OF 2CD SET (2011) US $9.18 Buy It Now 9h 48m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Works Volume 2 (1977) Japan Mini LP SHM-CD NEW VOL II US $12.99 Buy It Now 9h 53m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Works ~ 8 Track Tape US $7.95 Buy It Now 9h 55m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Tarkus (2001) US $1.60 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery (2001) US $1.60 [0 bids]
10h
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER "TARKUS" 180gr VINYL 2 LP NEW & SEALED US $38.70 Buy It Now 10h 5m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER ~ SELF TITLED ~ ATLANTIC 19120 US $6.99 Buy It Now 10h 39m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Works Vol. I & II 8 Track Tapes TESTED US $8.00 Buy It Now 10h 53m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ~ LUCKY MAN / KNIFE'S EDGE ~ COTILLION 44106 ~ ROCK 45 US $13.99 Buy It Now 10h 55m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Trilogy 1972 USA Gatefold Orig. E/E US $2.99 [1 bids]
EMERSON LAKE + PALMER 1980 The Best Of ELP 12" Vinyl 33 LP JAZZ PROG ROCK G+ US $7.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer The Best Of (VG+) 1980 Atlantic 12" LP US $2.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER..FANFARE FOR THE COMMON MAN "ALMOST MINT" PROG.ROCK 7" US $3.21 Buy It Now 11h 28m
ORIG 1977 DBL LP "EMERSON LAKE & PALMER"WORKS VOL 1-NOBODY LOVES YOU LIKE I DO US $1.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer-"Works" Japan mini lp cd's US $22.00 [0 bids]
EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER pictures at an exhibition 1971 UK ISLAND STEREO LP HELP 1 US $19.36 Buy It Now 12h 54m
AUDIO CASSETTE Emerson, Lake & Palmer/Brain Salad Surgery 1973 PROGRESSIVE ROCK US $5.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Music Pkg. 6 Record Albums 1 CD all VG++ to VG+++ US $4.99 [0 bids]
13h
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-WORKS VOLUME 2 +3-JAPAN MINI LP HQCD G00 US $28.99 Buy It Now 13h 6m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER WLPromo DJ COPY MONAURAL 1st LP UNPLAYED 1971 US $350.00 Buy It Now 13h 20m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Welcome Back My Friends 3-LP Vinyl Record VG Condition US $39.99 Buy It Now 13h 26m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Tarkus [CD New] US $12.99 Buy It Now 13h 30m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-TARKUS +1-JAPAN MINI LP HQCD G00 US $28.99 Buy It Now 13h 44m
ASIA - ASIA CASSETTE IN MINT CONDITION / EMERSON LAKE & PALMER / YES US $13.04 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER, S/T - GERMAN LP 85 382 IT US $10.00 Buy It Now 14h
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER ELP / PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION 1972 JAPAN Orig LP w/ OBI US $29.99 Buy It Now 14h 2m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER ELP / WORKS 1/2 1981 LP US $19.99 Buy It Now 14h 2m
Emerson Lake & Palmer In Concert 8 Track Tape TESTED US $8.00 Buy It Now 14h 15m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER IN CONCERT RARE LP ISRAEL US $14.99 Buy It Now 14h 27m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER LOVE BEACH RARE LP ISRAEL ATLANTIC US $14.99 Buy It Now 14h 28m
EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER US $7.00 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Love Beach JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD NEW SEALED US $5.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer THREE 8 - Track Tape Collection Brain Salad Surgery Works US $9.99 Buy It Now 15h 19m
Greg Lake of Emerson Lake & Palmer article 1981 and ELP US $3.87 Buy It Now 15h 32m
Lucky Man and Other Hits by Emerson, Lake & Palmer BRAND NEW CD US $2.99 [0 bids]
BRAIN SALAD SURGERY EMERSON LAKE & PALMER MANTICORE LABEL 1973 K535 01 H R GIGER US $37.09 Buy It Now 16h 4m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer "Trilogy" LP Album 1972 US $8.00 [0 bids]
Trilogy by Emerson, Lake & Palmer *New CD* US $6.86 Buy It Now 16h 41m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Lucky Man Live CD US $4.84 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ... Love Beach ... 33rpm LP US $3.99 [0 bids]
17h
Emerson Lake & Palmer 'Works - Volume 2' Cassette Album (Reissue) US $0.79 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-IN THE HOT SEAT +1-JAPAN MINI LP HQCD G00 US $28.99 Buy It Now 17h 19m
Emerson Lake & Palmer-Brain Salad Surgery-Original Recordings/Castle 2-180 GRAM US $39.99 Buy It Now 17h 31m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Fanfare: the 1997 World Tour CD ALBUM EXC US $4.82 Buy It Now 18h 2m
The Return of the Manticore [Box] by Emerson, Lake & Palmer 4 CDS BOOKLET US $18.00 [0 bids]
THE NICE ~ THOUGHTS ~VERY RARE HAND SIGNED MONO UK LP 1967 ~ EMERSON LAKE PALMER US $1,209.83 Buy It Now 18h 31m
Peter Frampton Crosby Stills Nash Steve Miller Band Emerson Lake Palmer US $9.50 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - TRILOGY NEW CD US $24.61 Buy It Now 19h 3m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - BEST OF NEW CD US $15.25 Buy It Now 19h 22m
Emerson Lake & Palmer -Welcome Back My Friends Part 1 QUAD 8-TRACK quadraphonic US $69.99 [0 bids]
THE ESSENTIAL EMERSON LAKE & PALMER on 2 CD's - BRAND NEW US $16.47 Buy It Now 20h 7m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER: Self Titled LP MANTICORE RECORDS 87224ET Germany NM US $19.99 Buy It Now 20h 12m
Emerson Lake & Palmer, Tarkus Audio CD US $10.19 Buy It Now 20h 28m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ~BRAIN SALAD SURGERY~ M/NM~ JAPAN Made CD ~RARE~ 1st PRESS US $59.95 Buy It Now 20h 35m
the BEST of EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER ~WEST GERMAN IMPORT~ TARGET CD RARE ~ MINT US $49.95 Buy It Now 20h 49m
Best Emerson Lake Palmer Vinyl Album Vintage Record LP Ariola Germany Vg US $4.99 Buy It Now 20h 59m
Emerson Lake & Palmer LP Manticore Records, 1973, MC 66669, Brain Salad Surgery US $5.99 Buy It Now 21h 3m
Emerson Lake & Palmer "Works-Volume 1" 1977 US $7.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER: C'est La Vie/Jeremy Bender (rock vinyl 45) US $12.00 Buy It Now 21h 18m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Works Vol.1&2 8 Tracks Tested!!!! US $5.00 Buy It Now 21h 29m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - 3 VINYL LP ALBUMS US $15.00 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ESSENTIAL 2 CD NEW US $11.41 Buy It Now 21h 52m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER--------TRILOGY 33 RPM US $5.30 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER: Tarkus (rock VG+ vinyl LP SD-9900 CANADA) US $18.00 Buy It Now 22h 6m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER: In Concert (rock NM vinyl LP QSD-19255) US $23.00 Buy It Now 22h 8m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER: Pictures At An Exhibition (rock VG++ vinyl LP ELP-66666) US $25.00 Buy It Now 22h 8m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer Works I 2LP NM-/VG+ Lyrics Gatefold SD-7000 Pics US $7.99 Buy It Now 22h 9m
Works by Emerson Lake & Palmer, Double Album (Vinyl, Atlantic SD-2-7000, 1977) US $5.99 [0 bids]
THE BEST OF EMERSON LAKE & PALMER US $16.99 Buy It Now 22h 28m
Emerson Lake & Palmer UK 3 LP SET Manticore AORL 38425 UK Vinyl LP US $75.00 Buy It Now 22h 36m
Live at the Royal Albert Hall by Emerson, Lake & Palmer CD looks GREAT US $4.00 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer Pictures at an Exhibition Album US $1.99 [0 bids]
ELP Emerson Lake & Palmer: 10 Japan Mini Lp CD + Tarkus drawer box US $354.85 [0 bids]
ELP Emerson Lake & Palmer: 3 Japan mini-lp cd + Black Moon promo box US $110.89 [0 bids]

More places to buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER music online Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EMERSON LAKE & PALMER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works ratings distribution

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
2 stars Rejects!

There are two camps with this collection, one which sees it as a great updating of the works of ELP, and one which sees it as rambling drivel. I'm afraid I fall into the latter, apparently more populated group!

I don't have any hang ups about the re-mixing of ELP's work, with the many talented re-mixers around today, I'm sure their music could be presented in a whole new and dynamic way. The trouble is, this collection fails to do that. All it does is takes a few snippets of tracks, and repeats them over and over again. It's all terribly dull and boring.

The third disc consists only of 5 different remixes of "Fanfare for the common man", which appears (at least) twice already on the preceding discs! Even a great track such as this can be reduced to a tedious ordeal when converted to a repetitive noodle, and heard five consecutive times.

For some reason, the collection is presented as a three CD set, when it would have fitted comfortably onto two. If you want to hear ELP at their best, stick to the original albums.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#18916) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, March 25, 2004

Review by chopper
1 stars I borrowed this out of interest from my local library as I had not come across it before - and now I wish I hadn't.

It basically consists of bits of ELP cut up and mixed in with floaty keyboards to make 3 CDs worth of chill-out tracks. You can't always tell which bits of which songs have been used, although I picked out the guitar from "From the Beginning" and bits of "Endless Enigma". One of the tracks features someone who sounds like Greg Lake talking! Most of the tracks are boring and repetitive

The worst thing of all about this collection is that it features 7 (yes, seven) different remixes of "Fanfare for the Common Man" - one on each of the first 2 CDs, then CD 3 which just consists of 5 further remixes of a track that I found a bit boring in the first place!

Overall, this might appeal to someone who wants a very long chill out album featuring bits of ELP or someone who loves "Fanfare" enough to want 7 different versions, but real ELP fans should not touch this with the proverbial barge pole.

Send comments to chopper (BETA) | Report this review (#74105) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Review by 1800iareyay
1 stars Oh, I wish I could have been at the meeting where the band and their record company decided to release this little gem. "Hey, I have an idea: Let's remix old ELP material and sell it to the small percentage of our fanbase that has remained loyal." "Great idea, but I think for it to work, we need to erase any traces of talent or even enjoyment." And that's how Re-Works was born. If you stumbled upon this release and actually spent money on it, you have my deepest condolences. I managed to escape with a free listen, but the experience is worth more than gold.

This album is a new low for a band that seems to actively try to kill their credibility. Fans of Fanfare For the Common Man can rejoice as their beloved tune is redone 7 times at varying levels of sacrilege and aural torture. I wouldn't be surprised if this was blaring over the PA at Guantanamo Bay. I know I'd reveal any information I had if the bad men would just make it stop. Forcing others to listen to this has to violate the Geneva Convention.

The experience of listening to this has left me with shellshock. If the draft is ever brought back, you can get out of it by walking into the recruitment office listening to this. They'll declare you a Section 8 and you can stay home. If you cherish the memory of ELP, spare yourself from this. I now regard ELp like Biff Loman regarded his father Willy in Death of a Salesman after the boy discovers his father's affair.

Grade: F

Send comments to 1800iareyay (BETA) | Report this review (#122643) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 17, 2007

Review by Ivan_Melgar_M
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Prog Specialist
1 stars I almost never make short reviews but in this case I will make an exception because......What can I say about a box set composed of remixes of ELP tracks?

I thought there could be at least one or two decent songs, but no, I was wrong, all are tedious, repetitive, boring and less than mediocre (Except maybe a cute version of I Believe in Father Christmas).

I heard the full album once because I was in a reunion and the owner of the house loved it (Of course he and his wife believed Trilogy and BSS sucked), after 20 minutes of torture I was tempted to escape by a window but his apartment was in a tenth floor, to make it worst it got mixed with my Cd's and tried some songs in my house but there was no improvement, so I took it back to him after one day.

But the real crime is that they are trying to sell us 7 different versions of Fanfare for the Common Man, each one worst than the previous, all butchered by different DJ's, I can't imagine how many copies they sold, because the people interested in remixes won't buy an ELP album and very few hardcore fans will pay for this because it's simply the opposite of what the band represents.

It's painful to see a once amazing band loosing the credibility they still have with this album, my honest recommendation is to avoid it by all means, if you see it in a store, go to another one, if not for you, do it for the band, they don't deserve to be remembered for this box set after so many great albums.

Sadly I can't give less than one star because IMHO this album should deserve a negative average.

Send comments to Ivan_Melgar_M (BETA) | Report this review (#132911) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 13, 2007

Review by rushfan4
1 stars Atrocious

This is a 3-CD techno dance collection that loosely uses some ELP riffs and sounds. It is called Re-Works, but really this takes re-working way, way too far. The songs are so far deconstructed from the originals that the originals really aren't even there any more. The last disc consists of 5 different mixes loosely based on Fanfare For The Common Man, which is actually an Aaron Copland piece which was covered by ELP. Essentially, it is just repeated use of the opening horn section with a techno background. Maybe my problem is trying to listen to this album in one sitting, but it is an absolutely horrible listening experience. If I were in a dance club being bombarded with what passes as dance music today, and then one of these songs came on I might be thrilled to hear strands of ELP within the techno music, but two plus hours straight of this is quite frankly just torture. Which makes me think that another good use for this album would be to blare it really loud outside of hostage and stand-off situations. That should bring any such crisis to an immediate end.

Needless to say this gets 1 star from me. This definitely will not appeal to ELP fans, and to be honest, I am really not sure if it would even appeal to techno fans.

Send comments to rushfan4 (BETA) | Report this review (#265227) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2 stars ELP go junglist! Sounds horrible eh? Well much of this set is pretty awful, but there are some gems. The opening track is a fine radical re-interpretation of the classic/classical fanfare theme & there is a surprisingly charming version of "I belive in Father Christmas" (reworks #3). If you do ... (read more)

Report this review (#63399) | Posted by | Friday, January 06, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "Re-Works"