RE-WORKS

Emerson Lake & Palmer Re-Works album cover

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2003

Track Listing - Disc 1
1. Re-Works One [Fanfare 2000 Golden Jubilation Mix] (7:29)
2. Re-Works Two (5:43)
3. Re-Works Three (5:24)
4. Re-Works Four (10:43)
5. Re-Works Five (6:13)
6. Re-Works Six (5:50)
7. Re-Works Seven (10:33)
8. Re-Works Eight (3:22)
Track Listing - Disc 2
9. Re-Works One [Fanfare 2002-Extended Golden Jubilation Mix] (7:26)
10. Humanoid (6:03)
11. Inside Out (4:01)
12. Plastic Flowers (4:32)
13. Palmstone (9:17)
Track Listing - Disc 3
14. Fanfare 2002 [Digger's Mix] (9:43)
15. Fanfare 2002 [Earth Loop Mix] (8:42)
16. Fanfare 2002 [Public Order Mix] (6:28)
17. Fanfare 2002 [the Pilgrim Mix] (8:28)
18. Fanfare 2002 [X-Ert's Esoteria Mix] (3:57)

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works lyrics

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works tabs

- Keith Emerson / keyboards and synthesizers
- Greg Lake / guitars, bass and vocals
- Carl Palmer / drums and percussion

IMPORT [GENERIC]

and to frenchie for the last updates

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works Music

Emerson, Lake & Palmer ~ Tarkus ~ LP US $2.99 [0 bids]
58m 24s
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER TARKUS ORIGINAL LP US $79.99 Buy It Now 59m 21s
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of 1980 Atlantic LP SD 19283 NR/MINT US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Trilogy by Emerson, Lake & Palmer Japan HMCD Brand New US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 20m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER BRAIN SALAD SURGERY '73 LP orig w/foldout poster diecut! US $35.00 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Emerson,Lake & Palmer ELP King Crimson Japan US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 31m
Emerson Lake Palmer Brain Salad Surgery Japan SHM CD Mini LP VICP-70152 NEW US $34.99 Buy It Now 1h 42m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS TO T~ +2-JAPAN MINI LP 2 HQCD H75 US $39.50 Buy It Now 2h 45m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer Vinyl LP Record Self Titled US $3.95 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Welcome Back My Friends TP 3 200 8 Track Cartridge US $4.95 Buy It Now 3h 12m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - Works 1977 Atlantic Australian Trifold Double LP US $8.40 Buy It Now 3h 12m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER 2 LPs WORKS SD2-7000 C'EST LA VIE R VG/EX C VG (LP-5836) US $8.99 Buy It Now 3h 13m
THE NICE VINYL five bridges LP emerson lake & palmer Live Record Ex shape FRENCH US $29.99 Buy It Now 5h 2m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-5 TITLE-JAPAN MINI LP HQCD SET AI00 US $177.99 Buy It Now 6h 20m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery LP 180g 2008 w/ Book Shout Factory US $24.99 Buy It Now 6h 40m
Emerson Lake & Palmer US $9.87 Buy It Now 8h
Def Leppard / Emerson Lake & Palmer ?- Let's Get Rocked / Black Moon 7"ITA Promo US $9.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION LP CHEAP US $13.43 Buy It Now 9h 10m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer-Works Volume 1 2xLP-NEAR MINT VINYL-FREE UK P&P US $33.60 Buy It Now 10h 49m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Works, LP. Classic Rock, VOL 2 US $4.00 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Fanfare For The Common Man 7" Sgl US $15.13 Buy It Now 11h 6m
Emerson Lake & Palmer 'King Biscuit Flower Hour' US $10.00 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer(Vinyl LP Gatefold)Tarkus-Manticore-K 43504-UK-VG+/Ex US $15.11 Buy It Now 11h 42m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer(Vinyl LP)Emerson, Lake & Palmer-Manticore-UK-VG/Ex- US $15.11 Buy It Now 11h 42m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer(3x12" Vinyl LP Gatefold)Welcome Back To The Show-UK-M/M US $58.81 Buy It Now 11h 42m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer(Vinyl LP Gatefold Pink Rim)Triology-Island-UK-Ex-/VG US $15.11 Buy It Now 11h 42m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer(Vinyl LP)Tarkus-Earmark-42055-Italy-M/M US $36.96 Buy It Now 11h 42m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer(Vinyl LP Gatefold)Pictures At An Exhibition-UK-M/M US $33.60 Buy It Now 11h 42m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer(Vinyl LP Gatefold)Tarkus-Music On Vinyl-MOVLP268-UK-M/M US $36.96 Buy It Now 11h 42m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer(Vinyl LP)Emerson, Lake & Palmer-Earmark-42054-Italy-M/M US $36.96 Buy It Now 11h 42m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer ?- Works Volume 2 US $2.99 Buy It Now 12h 25m
LP GERMANY PRESS - EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER (TARKUS) - ISLAND 85 527 IT - GATEFOLD US $15.00 Buy It Now 12h 28m
3 CD's: 70's Symphonic/Progressive Rock: Jethro Tull, ELO, Emerson Lake US $3.99 [1 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Self Titled LP 1971 Cotillion SD 9040 Vinyl Record US $6.64 Buy It Now 12h 37m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Welcome Back My Friends 40th Anniversary Concert DVD NEW! US $13.75 Buy It Now 12h 50m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer 1st album vinyl LP Cotillion ?- SD 9040 US $7.00 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends (ARUN) US $7.00 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER/SAME UK PINK ISLAND ILPS 9132 1U-2U US $50.00 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALM - THE ESSENTIAL EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - NEW CD US $7.77 Buy It Now 13h 16m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER s/t debut LP Mint- SD 9040 Stereo USA Original 1971 Record US $27.20 Buy It Now 13h 18m
Works Volume 1 - Emerson Lake & Palmer - LP - SD2-7000 US $17.49 Buy It Now 13h 54m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER LOVE BEACH ATLANTIC LP OFFICER AND A GENTLEMAN US $7.99 Buy It Now 13h 55m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Emerson, Lake & Palmer NEW CD US $8.07 Buy It Now 14h 44m
GREG LAKE EMERSON LAKE & PALMER I Believe In Father Christmas promo 45 PicSleeve US $24.99 Buy It Now 14h 57m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Brain Salad Surgery promo 45 with VERY RARE PicSleeve ELP US $49.99 Buy It Now 14h 57m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Lucky Man / Knife Edge rare GERMAN 45 with PicSleeve ELP US $24.99 Buy It Now 14h 57m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER All I Want Is You rare promo 45 ELP US $4.99 Buy It Now 14h 57m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Brain Salad Surgery rare promo 45 from 1974 ELP US $24.99 Buy It Now 14h 57m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Nutrocker rare promo 45 from 1972 ELP US $14.99 Buy It Now 14h 57m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Lucky Man / From The Beginning 45 ELP US $4.99 Buy It Now 14h 57m
Emerson Lake & Palmer / ELP - The Return Of The Manticore - 4 CD Box Set US $9.00 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Peter Gunn / Tiger In A Spotlight rare promo 45 ELP US $9.99 Buy It Now 15h 12m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER From The Beginning / Living Sin original 45 ELP US $9.99 Buy It Now 15h 15m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Trilogy LP OOP early-70's prog-rock gatefold-cover US $2.99 Buy It Now 15h 19m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Lucky Man / Knife's Edge rare original 45 from 1970 ELP US $9.99 Buy It Now 15h 19m
SPOOKY TOOTH SPOOKY TWO CD FREE KING CRIMSON JOY DIVISION EMERSON LAKE US $15.00 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE PALMER - WORKS - VOLUME 2 - NEW SEALED MINI LP CD - SHIPS FROM NY US $16.98 Buy It Now 16h 2m
Brain Salad Surgery LP Emerson Lake & Palmer Manticore Lyric Poster G+ US $2.99 Buy It Now 16h 7m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS LP 3 RECORD SET NM MANTICORE 3-200 US $6.99 [0 bids]
NEW SEALED EMERSON LAKE & PALMER PICTURES AT AN EXHIBIION CASSETTE TAPE RARE US $19.99 Buy It Now 16h 28m
2 Lot - Emerson, Lake & Palmer (ELP) Cassettes - Black Moon & Live At The Royal US $6.99 [0 bids]
Rock NM! 45 EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER The Great Gates Of Kiev on Cotillion US $5.00 Buy It Now 16h 32m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER---BLACK MOON---POLYGRAM 1992 US $5.00 Buy It Now 16h 41m
The Best of Emerson Lake & Palmer lp record US $5.00 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Pictures At An Exhibition KOREA RARE LP NM NR! +Incert US $8.00 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer - ELP - Extended Versions - The Encore Collection - CD US $9.23 Buy It Now 16h 58m
Emerson Lake & Palmer ELP PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION 180g Speakers Corner NEW/SS US $80.00 Buy It Now 17h
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - Trilogy ~ GATEFOLD VINYL US $16.12 Buy It Now 17h 50m
Emerson Lake & Palmer, Ladies And Gentlemen, 2 Records US $11.99 Buy It Now 18h 5m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Works Volume 2 LP US $12.19 Buy It Now 18h 29m
Emerson lake & palmer-love beach.LP US $13.45 Buy It Now 18h 34m
Trilogy Emerson Lake & Palmer 1972 Atlantic Recording Corp Album SD 9903 US $3.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Trilogy 1972 Atlantic Recording Co Stereo Album SD 9903 US $4.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - FROM THE BEGINNING - FROM THE BEGINNING-THE BEST NEW CD US $26.17 Buy It Now 19h 8m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER LIVE ISLE OF WIGHT 1970 CD US $5.00 Buy It Now 19h 21m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer-Trilogy-LP-Vinyl-GFold-Cotillion-SD9903-VG+ US $9.99 Buy It Now 19h 22m
Emerson Lake & Palmer The Show That Never Ends SEALED US $5.03 Buy It Now 19h 23m
GREG LAKE (EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER) - LET ME LOVE YOU ONCE -ORIGINAL CHRYSALIS 45 US $4.99 Buy It Now 19h 25m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-BRAIN SALAD SURGERY 1973 MANTICORE LP MC 66669 EXC. VG+ US $7.99 Buy It Now 19h 26m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER s/t LP NM UK press MANTICORE K-43503 prog psych 1970 ELP US $11.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS New Sealed 2 CD US $12.50 [0 bids]
7" 45 EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER From The Beginning NM- WL PROMO 44158 EB682 US $14.99 Buy It Now 20h 22m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - From The Beginning-The Best Of (CD New) US $6.24 Buy It Now 20h 53m
Emerson Lake & Palmer / From T CD US $19.47 Buy It Now 21h 13m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER LOVE BEACH atlantic 78 usa Lp nr mint US $13.43 Buy It Now 21h 13m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER s/t RM DELUXE 2 CD & 1 DVD AUDIO 5.1 Steven Wilson WOW US $29.99 Buy It Now 21h 35m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER TRILOGY island A-2U uk orig Lp US $16.79 Buy It Now 21h 43m
EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER CD "PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION" - 12 CLASSIC TRACKS - ELP US $1.49 [0 bids]
THE NICE ELEGY EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ELP PSYCH PROG ROCK US $4.11 Buy It Now 22h 20m
Emerson, Lake, & Palmer (ELP) The Return of the Manticore - CD Box Set - Mint US $39.99 Buy It Now 22h 34m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer's Brain Salad Surgery Vinyl LP Record Album US $10.99 Buy It Now 22h 42m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER TRILOGY SD 9903 1972 Used US $14.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER LOVE BEACH CD * RARE * Remaster CASTLE ESMCD363 1996 US $17.74 Buy It Now 23h 23m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER WORKS Vol. 2 LP ELP EMBOSSED US $3.69 Buy It Now 23h 24m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER--------TRILOGY 33 RPM US $1.50 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER 33 RPM US $1.50 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer-Pictures At An Exhibition-West Germany Target CD RARE! US $15.00 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER JAPAN 3 Mini LP SHM-CD SS + PROMO Black Moon BOX SET US $124.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson, Lake & Palmer JAPAN 7 Mini LP HQCD SS + PROMO In Concert BOX SET US $279.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson Lake & Palmer - From The Beginning-The Best Of [CD New] US $9.19 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER music online Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EMERSON LAKE & PALMER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works ratings distribution

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
2 stars Rejects!

There are two camps with this collection, one which sees it as a great updating of the works of ELP, and one which sees it as rambling drivel. I'm afraid I fall into the latter, apparently more populated group!

I don't have any hang ups about the re-mixing of ELP's work, with the many talented re-mixers around today, I'm sure their music could be presented in a whole new and dynamic way. The trouble is, this collection fails to do that. All it does is takes a few snippets of tracks, and repeats them over and over again. It's all terribly dull and boring.

The third disc consists only of 5 different remixes of "Fanfare for the common man", which appears (at least) twice already on the preceding discs! Even a great track such as this can be reduced to a tedious ordeal when converted to a repetitive noodle, and heard five consecutive times.

For some reason, the collection is presented as a three CD set, when it would have fitted comfortably onto two. If you want to hear ELP at their best, stick to the original albums.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#18916) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, March 25, 2004

Review by chopper
1 stars I borrowed this out of interest from my local library as I had not come across it before - and now I wish I hadn't.

It basically consists of bits of ELP cut up and mixed in with floaty keyboards to make 3 CDs worth of chill-out tracks. You can't always tell which bits of which songs have been used, although I picked out the guitar from "From the Beginning" and bits of "Endless Enigma". One of the tracks features someone who sounds like Greg Lake talking! Most of the tracks are boring and repetitive

The worst thing of all about this collection is that it features 7 (yes, seven) different remixes of "Fanfare for the Common Man" - one on each of the first 2 CDs, then CD 3 which just consists of 5 further remixes of a track that I found a bit boring in the first place!

Overall, this might appeal to someone who wants a very long chill out album featuring bits of ELP or someone who loves "Fanfare" enough to want 7 different versions, but real ELP fans should not touch this with the proverbial barge pole.

Send comments to chopper (BETA) | Report this review (#74105) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Review by 1800iareyay
1 stars Oh, I wish I could have been at the meeting where the band and their record company decided to release this little gem. "Hey, I have an idea: Let's remix old ELP material and sell it to the small percentage of our fanbase that has remained loyal." "Great idea, but I think for it to work, we need to erase any traces of talent or even enjoyment." And that's how Re-Works was born. If you stumbled upon this release and actually spent money on it, you have my deepest condolences. I managed to escape with a free listen, but the experience is worth more than gold.

This album is a new low for a band that seems to actively try to kill their credibility. Fans of Fanfare For the Common Man can rejoice as their beloved tune is redone 7 times at varying levels of sacrilege and aural torture. I wouldn't be surprised if this was blaring over the PA at Guantanamo Bay. I know I'd reveal any information I had if the bad men would just make it stop. Forcing others to listen to this has to violate the Geneva Convention.

The experience of listening to this has left me with shellshock. If the draft is ever brought back, you can get out of it by walking into the recruitment office listening to this. They'll declare you a Section 8 and you can stay home. If you cherish the memory of ELP, spare yourself from this. I now regard ELp like Biff Loman regarded his father Willy in Death of a Salesman after the boy discovers his father's affair.

Grade: F

Send comments to 1800iareyay (BETA) | Report this review (#122643) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 17, 2007

Review by Ivan_Melgar_M
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Prog Specialist
1 stars I almost never make short reviews but in this case I will make an exception because......What can I say about a box set composed of remixes of ELP tracks?

I thought there could be at least one or two decent songs, but no, I was wrong, all are tedious, repetitive, boring and less than mediocre (Except maybe a cute version of I Believe in Father Christmas).

I heard the full album once because I was in a reunion and the owner of the house loved it (Of course he and his wife believed Trilogy and BSS sucked), after 20 minutes of torture I was tempted to escape by a window but his apartment was in a tenth floor, to make it worst it got mixed with my Cd's and tried some songs in my house but there was no improvement, so I took it back to him after one day.

But the real crime is that they are trying to sell us 7 different versions of Fanfare for the Common Man, each one worst than the previous, all butchered by different DJ's, I can't imagine how many copies they sold, because the people interested in remixes won't buy an ELP album and very few hardcore fans will pay for this because it's simply the opposite of what the band represents.

It's painful to see a once amazing band loosing the credibility they still have with this album, my honest recommendation is to avoid it by all means, if you see it in a store, go to another one, if not for you, do it for the band, they don't deserve to be remembered for this box set after so many great albums.

Sadly I can't give less than one star because IMHO this album should deserve a negative average.

Send comments to Ivan_Melgar_M (BETA) | Report this review (#132911) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 13, 2007

Review by rushfan4
1 stars Atrocious

This is a 3-CD techno dance collection that loosely uses some ELP riffs and sounds. It is called Re-Works, but really this takes re-working way, way too far. The songs are so far deconstructed from the originals that the originals really aren't even there any more. The last disc consists of 5 different mixes loosely based on Fanfare For The Common Man, which is actually an Aaron Copland piece which was covered by ELP. Essentially, it is just repeated use of the opening horn section with a techno background. Maybe my problem is trying to listen to this album in one sitting, but it is an absolutely horrible listening experience. If I were in a dance club being bombarded with what passes as dance music today, and then one of these songs came on I might be thrilled to hear strands of ELP within the techno music, but two plus hours straight of this is quite frankly just torture. Which makes me think that another good use for this album would be to blare it really loud outside of hostage and stand-off situations. That should bring any such crisis to an immediate end.

Needless to say this gets 1 star from me. This definitely will not appeal to ELP fans, and to be honest, I am really not sure if it would even appeal to techno fans.

Send comments to rushfan4 (BETA) | Report this review (#265227) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2 stars ELP go junglist! Sounds horrible eh? Well much of this set is pretty awful, but there are some gems. The opening track is a fine radical re-interpretation of the classic/classical fanfare theme & there is a surprisingly charming version of "I belive in Father Christmas" (reworks #3). If you do ... (read more)

Report this review (#63399) | Posted by | Friday, January 06, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "Re-Works"