RE-WORKS

Emerson Lake & Palmer Re-Works album cover

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2003

Track Listing - Disc 1
1. Re-Works One [Fanfare 2000 Golden Jubilation Mix] (7:29)
2. Re-Works Two (5:43)
3. Re-Works Three (5:24)
4. Re-Works Four (10:43)
5. Re-Works Five (6:13)
6. Re-Works Six (5:50)
7. Re-Works Seven (10:33)
8. Re-Works Eight (3:22)
Track Listing - Disc 2
9. Re-Works One [Fanfare 2002-Extended Golden Jubilation Mix] (7:26)
10. Humanoid (6:03)
11. Inside Out (4:01)
12. Plastic Flowers (4:32)
13. Palmstone (9:17)
Track Listing - Disc 3
14. Fanfare 2002 [Digger's Mix] (9:43)
15. Fanfare 2002 [Earth Loop Mix] (8:42)
16. Fanfare 2002 [Public Order Mix] (6:28)
17. Fanfare 2002 [the Pilgrim Mix] (8:28)
18. Fanfare 2002 [X-Ert's Esoteria Mix] (3:57)

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works lyrics

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works tabs

- Keith Emerson / keyboards and synthesizers
- Greg Lake / guitars, bass and vocals
- Carl Palmer / drums and percussion

IMPORT [GENERIC]

and to frenchie for the last updates

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works Music

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Works Vol 1 2011 2x CD NEW US $14.61 Buy It Now 31m 7s
Emerson Lake & Palmer LP 1972 Trilogy EX vinyl Cotillion SD 9903 US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 6m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Works LP US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 13m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Jerusalem UK RSD numbered vinyl 7" SEALED/NEW US $13.04 Buy It Now 1h 13m
ELP/Emerson, Lake & Palmer: Self Titled Debut CD, 2011 Sony (Compact Disc) US $9.95 Buy It Now 2h 9m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of... CD SONY RUSSIA NEW US $13.99 Buy It Now 2h 12m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer(Vinyl LP)-Island-ILPS 9132-UK-VG/VG US $35.90 Buy It Now 2h 22m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Tarkus '71 Cotillion first press M- US $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 28m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer ?- Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends US $2.24 Buy It Now 2h 29m
* EMERSON LAKE & PALMER -Live at the Royal Albert Hall US $5.99 Buy It Now 2h 52m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer: 40th Anniversary Reunion Concert Blu-ray US $16.45 Buy It Now 3h 9m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER / TRILOGY / 1972 USA LP COTILLION US $8.15 Buy It Now 3h 19m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER CASSETTE Black Moon - 1992 SEALED US $4.95 Buy It Now 3h 19m
Live at the Royal Albert Hall by Emerson, Lake & Palmer CD looks GREAT US $4.00 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Black Moon CD 1992 US $5.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER LOVE BEACH 1978 ATLANTIC VINYL LP * NEAR MINT THROUGHOUT US $14.61 Buy It Now 4h 21m
EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER - 7"Single -All I Want Is You/Tiger In A Spotlight, EX+ US $9.78 Buy It Now 4h 25m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Welcome Back My Friends 40th Anniversary Concert DVD NEW! US $13.75 Buy It Now 4h 40m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Works Live [CD New] US $16.11 Buy It Now 4h 45m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER: TARKUS rare US ORIG prog COTILLION NM- VINYL LP TOP! US $25.00 Buy It Now 4h 58m
Brain Salad Surgery [Shout! Factory Bonus Tracks] by Emerson, Lake US $12.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER--TRILOGY--1973. US $1.62 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ELP PICTURES AT AN EXHIBIT GER LP US $24.99 Buy It Now 5h 29m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ELP WORKS 77 WHITE LABEL ITALIAN US $34.99 Buy It Now 5h 29m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER RARE EXYUGOSLAV PRESSING 3LP N/MINT US $99.99 Buy It Now 5h 29m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Love Beach US $14.68 Buy It Now 6h
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER PICTURES AT THE EXHIBITION 180 Gram Sealed GATEFOLD LP US $148.74 Buy It Now 6h 54m
emerson lake & palmer lp tarkus cotillion sd 9900 vg+/vg+ US $5.39 Buy It Now 7h 8m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Time And A Place / Stone Of Years 45 NM NOS On Cotillion US $17.99 Buy It Now 7h 10m
The Essential Emerson, Lake & Palmer [Remaster] by Emerson, Lake & Palmer... US $10.99 Buy It Now 7h 23m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Best of CD no barcode USA US $8.99 Buy It Now 7h 30m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "WELCOME BACK , MY FRIENDS, TO THE SHOW..." 3X LP VINYL NM US $29.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer S/T LP orig in shrink (Cotillion, 1972) prog king crimson US $11.99 Buy It Now 8h 21m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER LIVE IN POLAND ORIGINAL 1997 MANTICORE RECORDS RELEASE US $2.95 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL ORIGINAL 1993 ISSUE VICTORY US $2.95 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Works Volume 1 2x12" US $38.18 Buy It Now 8h 30m
"PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION" EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER LP US $3.99 Buy It Now 8h 46m
Emerson Lake & Palmer : Trilogy CD (1996) US $7.72 Buy It Now 8h 50m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Pictures at an Exhibition Vinyl LP ISLAND HELP1 1971 US $24.47 Buy It Now 8h 59m
Emerson Lake & Palmer WORKS Volume 2 Vinyl Record Free Shipping in the US 1977 US $10.99 Buy It Now 9h 5m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER 5.1 DVD Audio CD Rhino ELP Brain Salad Surgery OOP US $60.00 Buy It Now 9h 13m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER LP " Emerson , Lake & Palmer " COTILLION Canada 1970' US $12.95 Buy It Now 9h 42m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer King Biscuit Flower Hour (CD, 1997, 2-Discs) US $9.88 Buy It Now 9h 56m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER -- Works -- Volume 2 -- 1977 LP release US $4.00 Buy It Now 10h 20m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Pictures at an Exhibition US $8.62 Buy It Now 10h 27m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Love Beach / SD 19211 US $8.62 Buy It Now 10h 28m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Love Beach 1978 US $7.00 Buy It Now 10h 31m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Works, Vol. 1 2CD Mini LP US $16.49 Buy It Now 10h 35m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Works Rare Double Vinyl LP US $21.21 Buy It Now 10h 36m
8 track tape, Emerson, Lake, Palmer, WORKS VOLUME 2 New US $14.99 [0 bids]
4 CD BOX SET - Emerson Lake Palmer - Return of the Manticore US $16.00 [1 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer LP Manticore Records, 1973, MC 66669, Brain Salad Surgery US $9.99 [0 bids]
ASIA Phoenix ADVNCE PROMO CD Yes Emerson lake & Palmer US $34.99 Buy It Now 11h 52m
EMERSON, LAKE, & PALMER Welcome Back..... Triple LP VG+ US $7.99 Buy It Now 12h 6m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Then & Now 2CD OOP PROG Atomic Rooster Triumvirat Refugee US $8.74 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS QUADRAPHONIC 1 & 2 8 TRACK TAPE US $49.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Trilogy NM SD-9903 EB642 US $49.99 Buy It Now 12h 36m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Japan P-6400A Reissue NM LP TARKUS US $29.99 Buy It Now 12h 53m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Self Title LP Cotillion 1971 Lucky Man Orig Inner Sleeve US $9.99 Buy It Now 12h 56m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - TARKUS ,lp GATEFOLD vinyl, VG+ , prog rock US $4.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER / PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION US $19.99 Buy It Now 13h 28m
THE BEST OF EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER US $19.99 Buy It Now 13h 30m
SEALED PROG ROCK CASSETTE;EMERSON LAKE & PALMER-THE BEST OF / RECORD CLUB ISSUE US $3.99 [0 bids]
LP - EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - TRILOGY (1972) COTILLION SD 9903 DJ PROMO STICKER US $24.99 Buy It Now 13h 49m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER TARKUS ORIGINAL VINTAGE RECORD US $9.99 Buy It Now 14h 9m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ORIGINAL 3 RECORD SET RARE US $19.99 Buy It Now 14h 10m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER BRAIN SALAD SURGERY RECORD US $12.99 Buy It Now 14h 10m
Come & See the Show: Best of Emerson Lake Palmer, Emerson Lake & Palmer, New US $11.50 Buy It Now 14h 14m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ELP Welcome Back My Friends 3LP VINYL * LOOKS NEVER PLAYED US $18.00 Buy It Now 14h 33m
Emerson Lake & Palmer-Works-Volume 1-2LP-Trifold-Vinyl-Atlantic-SD27000-VG++ US $7.99 [0 bids]
15h
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER WORKS VOLUME 1 ATLANTIC 1977 US $6.99 Buy It Now 15h 21m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Jerusalem (NEW 7" VINYL) 2013 RSD US $13.04 Buy It Now 16h 20m
Emerson Lake & Palmer ELP LP Audiophile MOFI MFSL Pictures At An Exhibition US $39.99 Buy It Now 16h 43m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER TRILOGY 1972 8 TRACK TESTED US $6.99 Buy It Now 17h 16m
Emerson Lake & Palmer BRAIN SALAD SURGERY Remastered + BONUS SONGS New Sealed CD US $7.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER: Welcome Back, My Friends, To The Show That Never Ends US $22.00 Buy It Now 18h 5m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Works Vol. 1, Rare 1977 Vintage Collectible LP US $11.98 Buy It Now 18h 27m
The Best of Emerson, Lake, & Palmer (Vinyl) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Autographed by Keith Emerson - "Brain Salad Surgery" LP Emerson, Lake US $56.00 [2 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER cd EXTENDED LIVE versions peter gunn LUCKY MAN hoe down US $8.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Jerusalem EP RSD 2013 VINYL 7" Numbered NEW & SEALED US $16.24 Buy It Now 19h 13m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER (ELP) "WORKS" Vol.1* 1977 RAREST ISRAELI DOUBLE ALBUM* NM US $15.00 Buy It Now 20h 4m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - BLACK MOON LP HUN. ISSUE! NM! RARE! FREE SHIPPING!!! US $56.00 Buy It Now 21h 50m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Fanfare [CD New] US $9.97 Buy It Now 22h 38m
LOT OF 3 ORIG EMERSON LAKE & PALMER PROG ROCK LPS US $9.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Japan P-8200A 1972 NM LP PICTURES US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - ENCORE COLLECTION - NEW CD US $6.88 Buy It Now 1 day
8 TRACK TAPES - EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - WORKS VOL.2 US $2.86 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Trilogy MFSL GOLD CD US $129.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson, Lake & Palmer "Fanfare For The..." Oz 7" US $7.24 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER WORKS 2 LP GEMA NEAR MINT US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ST EP SIZE SLEEVE JAPAN K2HD HR CUTTING PLATINUM SHM CD US $46.80 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER LOVE BEACH LP 630 US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER TARKUS 7" EP SIZE SLEEVE JAPAN K2HD HR PLATINUM SHM CD US $46.80 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER PICTURES 7" EP SIZE SLEEVE JAPAN K2HD HR PLATINUM SHM CD US $46.80 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson Lake Palmer TRILOGY 1972 album lp vinyl Cotillion US $9.99 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer(2x12" Vinyl LP Trifold)Works Volume 1-Atlantic-K 50422-UK US $11.41 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-BRAIN SALAD SURGERY 1973 ATLANTIC LP SD 19124 EXC. VG+ US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-WORKS VOL. 2 1977 ATLANTIC RECORDS LP SD 19147 EXC. VG+ US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson Lake & Palmer ELP LP Trilogy 1972 Prog From The Beginning VG+/VG++ US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER music online Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EMERSON LAKE & PALMER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works ratings distribution

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
2 stars Rejects!

There are two camps with this collection, one which sees it as a great updating of the works of ELP, and one which sees it as rambling drivel. I'm afraid I fall into the latter, apparently more populated group!

I don't have any hang ups about the re-mixing of ELP's work, with the many talented re-mixers around today, I'm sure their music could be presented in a whole new and dynamic way. The trouble is, this collection fails to do that. All it does is takes a few snippets of tracks, and repeats them over and over again. It's all terribly dull and boring.

The third disc consists only of 5 different remixes of "Fanfare for the common man", which appears (at least) twice already on the preceding discs! Even a great track such as this can be reduced to a tedious ordeal when converted to a repetitive noodle, and heard five consecutive times.

For some reason, the collection is presented as a three CD set, when it would have fitted comfortably onto two. If you want to hear ELP at their best, stick to the original albums.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#18916) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, March 25, 2004

Review by chopper
1 stars I borrowed this out of interest from my local library as I had not come across it before - and now I wish I hadn't.

It basically consists of bits of ELP cut up and mixed in with floaty keyboards to make 3 CDs worth of chill-out tracks. You can't always tell which bits of which songs have been used, although I picked out the guitar from "From the Beginning" and bits of "Endless Enigma". One of the tracks features someone who sounds like Greg Lake talking! Most of the tracks are boring and repetitive

The worst thing of all about this collection is that it features 7 (yes, seven) different remixes of "Fanfare for the Common Man" - one on each of the first 2 CDs, then CD 3 which just consists of 5 further remixes of a track that I found a bit boring in the first place!

Overall, this might appeal to someone who wants a very long chill out album featuring bits of ELP or someone who loves "Fanfare" enough to want 7 different versions, but real ELP fans should not touch this with the proverbial barge pole.

Send comments to chopper (BETA) | Report this review (#74105) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Review by 1800iareyay
1 stars Oh, I wish I could have been at the meeting where the band and their record company decided to release this little gem. "Hey, I have an idea: Let's remix old ELP material and sell it to the small percentage of our fanbase that has remained loyal." "Great idea, but I think for it to work, we need to erase any traces of talent or even enjoyment." And that's how Re-Works was born. If you stumbled upon this release and actually spent money on it, you have my deepest condolences. I managed to escape with a free listen, but the experience is worth more than gold.

This album is a new low for a band that seems to actively try to kill their credibility. Fans of Fanfare For the Common Man can rejoice as their beloved tune is redone 7 times at varying levels of sacrilege and aural torture. I wouldn't be surprised if this was blaring over the PA at Guantanamo Bay. I know I'd reveal any information I had if the bad men would just make it stop. Forcing others to listen to this has to violate the Geneva Convention.

The experience of listening to this has left me with shellshock. If the draft is ever brought back, you can get out of it by walking into the recruitment office listening to this. They'll declare you a Section 8 and you can stay home. If you cherish the memory of ELP, spare yourself from this. I now regard ELp like Biff Loman regarded his father Willy in Death of a Salesman after the boy discovers his father's affair.

Grade: F

Send comments to 1800iareyay (BETA) | Report this review (#122643) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 17, 2007

Review by Ivan_Melgar_M
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Prog Specialist
1 stars I almost never make short reviews but in this case I will make an exception because......What can I say about a box set composed of remixes of ELP tracks?

I thought there could be at least one or two decent songs, but no, I was wrong, all are tedious, repetitive, boring and less than mediocre (Except maybe a cute version of I Believe in Father Christmas).

I heard the full album once because I was in a reunion and the owner of the house loved it (Of course he and his wife believed Trilogy and BSS sucked), after 20 minutes of torture I was tempted to escape by a window but his apartment was in a tenth floor, to make it worst it got mixed with my Cd's and tried some songs in my house but there was no improvement, so I took it back to him after one day.

But the real crime is that they are trying to sell us 7 different versions of Fanfare for the Common Man, each one worst than the previous, all butchered by different DJ's, I can't imagine how many copies they sold, because the people interested in remixes won't buy an ELP album and very few hardcore fans will pay for this because it's simply the opposite of what the band represents.

It's painful to see a once amazing band loosing the credibility they still have with this album, my honest recommendation is to avoid it by all means, if you see it in a store, go to another one, if not for you, do it for the band, they don't deserve to be remembered for this box set after so many great albums.

Sadly I can't give less than one star because IMHO this album should deserve a negative average.

Send comments to Ivan_Melgar_M (BETA) | Report this review (#132911) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 13, 2007

Review by rushfan4
1 stars Atrocious

This is a 3-CD techno dance collection that loosely uses some ELP riffs and sounds. It is called Re-Works, but really this takes re-working way, way too far. The songs are so far deconstructed from the originals that the originals really aren't even there any more. The last disc consists of 5 different mixes loosely based on Fanfare For The Common Man, which is actually an Aaron Copland piece which was covered by ELP. Essentially, it is just repeated use of the opening horn section with a techno background. Maybe my problem is trying to listen to this album in one sitting, but it is an absolutely horrible listening experience. If I were in a dance club being bombarded with what passes as dance music today, and then one of these songs came on I might be thrilled to hear strands of ELP within the techno music, but two plus hours straight of this is quite frankly just torture. Which makes me think that another good use for this album would be to blare it really loud outside of hostage and stand-off situations. That should bring any such crisis to an immediate end.

Needless to say this gets 1 star from me. This definitely will not appeal to ELP fans, and to be honest, I am really not sure if it would even appeal to techno fans.

Send comments to rushfan4 (BETA) | Report this review (#265227) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2 stars ELP go junglist! Sounds horrible eh? Well much of this set is pretty awful, but there are some gems. The opening track is a fine radical re-interpretation of the classic/classical fanfare theme & there is a surprisingly charming version of "I belive in Father Christmas" (reworks #3). If you do ... (read more)

Report this review (#63399) | Posted by | Friday, January 06, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "Re-Works"