RE-WORKS

Emerson Lake & Palmer Re-Works album cover

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2003

Track Listing - Disc 1
1. Re-Works One [Fanfare 2000 Golden Jubilation Mix] (7:29)
2. Re-Works Two (5:43)
3. Re-Works Three (5:24)
4. Re-Works Four (10:43)
5. Re-Works Five (6:13)
6. Re-Works Six (5:50)
7. Re-Works Seven (10:33)
8. Re-Works Eight (3:22)
Track Listing - Disc 2
9. Re-Works One [Fanfare 2002-Extended Golden Jubilation Mix] (7:26)
10. Humanoid (6:03)
11. Inside Out (4:01)
12. Plastic Flowers (4:32)
13. Palmstone (9:17)
Track Listing - Disc 3
14. Fanfare 2002 [Digger's Mix] (9:43)
15. Fanfare 2002 [Earth Loop Mix] (8:42)
16. Fanfare 2002 [Public Order Mix] (6:28)
17. Fanfare 2002 [the Pilgrim Mix] (8:28)
18. Fanfare 2002 [X-Ert's Esoteria Mix] (3:57)

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works lyrics

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works tabs

- Keith Emerson / keyboards and synthesizers
- Greg Lake / guitars, bass and vocals
- Carl Palmer / drums and percussion

IMPORT [GENERIC]

and to frenchie for the last updates

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works Music

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Black Moon (1997) US $1.59 [0 bids]
36m 51s
Emerson, Lake & PALMER - Pictures At an Exhiition 1972 LP US $20.99 Buy It Now 52m 15s
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Pictures At An Exhibition Lp - Excellent US $3.99 Buy It Now 56m 3s
EMERSON, LAKE & PALM - EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER [EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER] - NEW CD US $33.19 Buy It Now 59m 13s
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER pictures at an exhibition LP VG+ SD 19122 Vinyl 1972 US $14.00 Buy It Now 1h
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - WORKS US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Works Vol. 2 8 Track Tape TESTED US $6.00 Buy It Now 1h 8m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER JAPAN 5 REPLICA TO THE ORIGINAL LP Sealed IN A OBI CD Set US $199.99 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Emerson Lake & Palmer *Pictures At An Exhibition* Cotillion~ELP-66666~Prog~VG+ US $7.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER--BRAIN SALAD SURGERY--1973 LP--GIMMICK COVER AND POSTER US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 24m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - The Best of E.L.P. - 19283-2 - UPC 0 7567-81571-2 7 US $13.89 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Vol. 2-Works [CD New] US $8.77 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery [CD New] US $11.99 Buy It Now 1h 41m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-TARKUS 1971 ATLANTIC GATEFOLD LP SD 19121 VG++ US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer ELP, Love Beach. 1978 Rock LP. Notched. Still Sealed US $34.00 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Trilogy [Vinyl New] US $27.94 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Emerson Lake & Palmer "Triology" 8-Track Tape US $7.19 Buy It Now 1h 49m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER SELF TITLED /DEBUT LP 1973 UK REISSUE MANTICORE K 43503 US $15.28 Buy It Now 2h
Fanfare: The Best of Live by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD, May-2003, Music Club) US $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 2m
Emerson Lake & Palmer-Trilogy-NEW LP 180gr US $42.99 Buy It Now 2h 2m
Emerson Lake & Palmer-Pictures At An Exhibition-'71 LP US $42.99 Buy It Now 2h 3m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery (CD 2011) US $9.81 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Emerson Lake & Palmer FROM THE BEGINNING Best 26 Track Collection ELP New 2 CD US $13.99 Buy It Now 2h 23m
emerson lake palmer lp record pictures at an exhibition US $4.82 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER / ORIG U.S. VINYL PROG 45 w/ Lucky Man b/w Knife's Edge NM US $14.95 Buy It Now 2h 36m
EMERSON Lake & Palmer Trilogy Cotillion Stereo SD-9903 US $14.95 [0 bids]
Trilogy by Emerson Lake & Palmer (CD, May-1996, Rhino) US $14.95 Buy It Now 3h 10m
Tarkus - Emerson, Lake & Palmer (Cassette 1987, Atlantic) in NM US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 24m
Emerson Lake & Palmer"WORKS Vinyl LP ATLANTIC SD 19147 VOLUME 2 US $4.95 Buy It Now 3h 32m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer ?- Works Volume 1 2x Vinyl LP. Atlantic ?- SD 2-7000 US $12.95 Buy It Now 3h 35m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER "WORKS" US $4.95 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER welcome back my friends 3 LP VG+ MC 3-200 US George Piros US $30.00 Buy It Now 3h 45m
Emerson Lake & Palmer, In the Hot Seat Audio CD US $4.79 Buy It Now 3h 56m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER TARKUS JAPAN MINI LP CD K2HD VICP-63172 + PROMO OBI.RARE. US $29.99 Buy It Now 3h 59m
1971 PROG ROCK Emerson Lake & Palmer / Tarkus LP @ US $4.00 Buy It Now 4h 11m
Lucky Man and Other Hits by Emerson, Lake & Palmer BRAND NEW CD US $2.99 [1 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER BRAIN SALAD SURGERY LP RECORD NEAR MINT MANTICORE66669 US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 14m
LP-EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "S/T" on MANTICORE Stereo 87 224 ET GERMAN PRESS US $13.99 Buy It Now 4h 15m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER trilogy 1970s UK MANTICORE STEREO REISSUE LP US $19.30 Buy It Now 4h 23m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER original self titled 8-Track tape, 1970, Lucky Man US $4.99 Buy It Now 4h 26m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER 1970s UK MANTICORE REISSUE 1ST ALBUM US $19.30 Buy It Now 4h 27m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Triology, original 8-Track tape, 1972, VG US $4.99 Buy It Now 4h 29m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Lp First Album Original Press Cotillion US $3.99 [1 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Trilogy US $0.99 [0 bids]
L@@K RARE AUDIOPHILE MASTER EMERSON LAKE PALMER BRAIN SALAD SURGERY US $35.90 Buy It Now 4h 49m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Pictures At An Exhibition US $0.99 [0 bids]
? Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Trilogy (Atlantic 19123) US $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 52m
? Emerson, Lake & Palmer - In Concert (Atlantic 19255) US $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 52m
? Emerson, Lake & Palmer -Pics at Exhibition (Taiwanese US $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 52m
? Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Works Volume 2 (Atlantic) US $14.99 Buy It Now 4h 52m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER TRILOGY RECORD ALBUM LP US $3.99 Buy It Now 4h 59m
Emerson Lake & Palmer-Works-Volume 1-2LP-Trifold-Vinyl-Atlantic-SD27000-VG++ US $7.49 Buy It Now 5h 16m
Emerson Lake & Palmer LP Manticore Records, 1973, MC 66669, Brain Salad Surgery US $12.99 Buy It Now 5h 21m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Brain Salad Surgery Atlantic SD 19124 1973 US $8.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Works 2LP set 3part GATEFOLD COVER Atlantic UKpress1977 US $17.67 Buy It Now 5h 30m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER / THEN & NOW :: JAPAN CD :: VICP-60549~50 US $19.99 Buy It Now 5h 30m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer 0886978300720, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H US $16.48 Buy It Now 5h 30m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER welcome back,my friends,..2CD BOX JAPAN AMCY-215~6 W/OBI US $53.99 Buy It Now 5h 56m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - TARKUS, COTILLION SD-9900, 1971 PROG LP RECORD EX US $9.99 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer "TARKUS" SD-9900 Cotillion Records Album LP US $10.00 Buy It Now 6h 58m
The Essential Emerson, Lake & Palmer by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD, Jan-2011,... US $7.22 Buy It Now 7h 8m
The Very Best of Emerson, Lake & Palmer by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD,... US $5.33 Buy It Now 7h 8m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION, 1972 COTILLION ELP-66666. US $7.99 Buy It Now 7h 14m
Emerson Lake Palmer Master Recording MFSL 1-031 Pictures Japan Half Speed NMint US $31.99 Buy It Now 7h 18m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER 45 Nutrocker / The Great Gates Of Kiev - NM US $8.00 Buy It Now 7h 21m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Tarkus Island ILPS 9155 Stereo Vinyl Record Album LP FIRST US $74.99 Buy It Now 7h 36m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER BRAIN SALAD SURGERY JAPAN MADE SHM MINI LP CD VICP-64566 US $24.99 Buy It Now 7h 44m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER~ WORKS~ ATLANTIC SD-19147 US $29.99 Buy It Now 7h 49m
Emerson Lake & Palmer- Emerson Lake & Palmer- 180gram IMPORT- New & Sealed US $28.80 Buy It Now 8h 11m
4 stereo 8 track tapes the who & emerson lake & palmer US $4.99 [0 bids]
EL&P EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Japan 1990 Laser Disc+Obi PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION US $39.99 Buy It Now 8h 49m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Come & See The Show: The Best Of Emerson*Lake & [CD New] US $10.11 Buy It Now 8h 50m
Emerson Lake Palmer 12" LP Pictures at an Exhibition 66666 A+ FREE US SHIPPING US $11.98 Buy It Now 8h 54m
Emerson Lake & Palmer S/T Self Titled Debut LP 1970 Manticore Germany US $15.79 Buy It Now 9h 9m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER WORKS 2LP PROG WHITE LABEL PROMO WLP ELP US $35.00 Buy It Now 9h 11m
(CD) EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - Best Of / Target CD / West Germany / 19283-2 US $14.99 Buy It Now 9h 15m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER BRAIN SALAD SURGERY LP RECORD US $19.99 Buy It Now 9h 23m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Trilogy - Record Club Release - Vinyl LP US $3.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Works Volume 2 Japan CD US $24.99 Buy It Now 9h 31m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER ELP Works Vol 1 LP vinyl NM pink floyd rush king crimson Yes US $9.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Japan P-10113A 1974 Ex LP+Obi TRILOGY US $29.99 Buy It Now 9h 35m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Welcome Back My Friends - MC 3-200 US $4.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Tarkus RAZOR & TIE 180g AUDIOPHILE Limited Edition vinyl US $19.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer An Introduction To CD New UK Import Sealed US $8.37 Buy It Now 10h 3m
Emerson Lake & Palmer .."Brain Salad Surgery".. Ex+..1973 US $23.00 Buy It Now 10h 24m
Emerson Lake & Palmer ex GF LP Tarkus US $6.00 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - S/t LP Vinyl Reissue SD19120 US $8.99 Buy It Now 10h 40m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER- Lucky Man (Mono-Stereo Short Versions) 45" Near Mint US $9.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer FROM THE BEGINNING Best 26 Track Collection ELP New 2 CD US $12.50 [0 bids]
Re-Works/Emerson, Lake & Palmer/3 cd new/Mike Bennett/2002 issue Pilot label US $30.00 Buy It Now 11h 34m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer JAPAN 7 Mini LP HQCD SS + PROMO In Concert BOX SET US $279.99 Buy It Now 11h 44m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER JAPAN 4 Mini LP SHM-CD SS + PROMO S/T BOX SET US $124.99 Buy It Now 11h 44m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER JAPAN 3 Mini LP SHM-CD SS + PROMO Black Moon BOX SET US $124.99 Buy It Now 11h 45m
CD: EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Works Volume 1 2 DISCS US $9.00 Buy It Now 11h 51m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER MFSL 1-031 PICTURES AT EXHIBITION G/F ELP JAPAN PLAYS NM US $21.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Jerusalem Rsd Numbered Vinyl 7" Sealed New US $12.21 Buy It Now 11h 56m
Keith Emerson (Emerson Lake & Palmer) & The Nice 12" Vinyl LP Sealed/Mint! US $24.95 Buy It Now 12h 19m
EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER:WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS-1974 TRIPLE LP MANTICORE-PROG ROCK US $4.50 Buy It Now 12h 23m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "EMERSON LAKE & PALMER" LP US $5.00 Buy It Now 12h 27m
EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER:EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER...1971 LP COTILLION - PROG ROCK US $4.00 Buy It Now 12h 30m

More places to buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER music online Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EMERSON LAKE & PALMER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works ratings distribution

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
2 stars Rejects!

There are two camps with this collection, one which sees it as a great updating of the works of ELP, and one which sees it as rambling drivel. I'm afraid I fall into the latter, apparently more populated group!

I don't have any hang ups about the re-mixing of ELP's work, with the many talented re-mixers around today, I'm sure their music could be presented in a whole new and dynamic way. The trouble is, this collection fails to do that. All it does is takes a few snippets of tracks, and repeats them over and over again. It's all terribly dull and boring.

The third disc consists only of 5 different remixes of "Fanfare for the common man", which appears (at least) twice already on the preceding discs! Even a great track such as this can be reduced to a tedious ordeal when converted to a repetitive noodle, and heard five consecutive times.

For some reason, the collection is presented as a three CD set, when it would have fitted comfortably onto two. If you want to hear ELP at their best, stick to the original albums.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#18916) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, March 25, 2004

Review by chopper
1 stars I borrowed this out of interest from my local library as I had not come across it before - and now I wish I hadn't.

It basically consists of bits of ELP cut up and mixed in with floaty keyboards to make 3 CDs worth of chill-out tracks. You can't always tell which bits of which songs have been used, although I picked out the guitar from "From the Beginning" and bits of "Endless Enigma". One of the tracks features someone who sounds like Greg Lake talking! Most of the tracks are boring and repetitive

The worst thing of all about this collection is that it features 7 (yes, seven) different remixes of "Fanfare for the Common Man" - one on each of the first 2 CDs, then CD 3 which just consists of 5 further remixes of a track that I found a bit boring in the first place!

Overall, this might appeal to someone who wants a very long chill out album featuring bits of ELP or someone who loves "Fanfare" enough to want 7 different versions, but real ELP fans should not touch this with the proverbial barge pole.

Send comments to chopper (BETA) | Report this review (#74105) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Review by 1800iareyay
1 stars Oh, I wish I could have been at the meeting where the band and their record company decided to release this little gem. "Hey, I have an idea: Let's remix old ELP material and sell it to the small percentage of our fanbase that has remained loyal." "Great idea, but I think for it to work, we need to erase any traces of talent or even enjoyment." And that's how Re-Works was born. If you stumbled upon this release and actually spent money on it, you have my deepest condolences. I managed to escape with a free listen, but the experience is worth more than gold.

This album is a new low for a band that seems to actively try to kill their credibility. Fans of Fanfare For the Common Man can rejoice as their beloved tune is redone 7 times at varying levels of sacrilege and aural torture. I wouldn't be surprised if this was blaring over the PA at Guantanamo Bay. I know I'd reveal any information I had if the bad men would just make it stop. Forcing others to listen to this has to violate the Geneva Convention.

The experience of listening to this has left me with shellshock. If the draft is ever brought back, you can get out of it by walking into the recruitment office listening to this. They'll declare you a Section 8 and you can stay home. If you cherish the memory of ELP, spare yourself from this. I now regard ELp like Biff Loman regarded his father Willy in Death of a Salesman after the boy discovers his father's affair.

Grade: F

Send comments to 1800iareyay (BETA) | Report this review (#122643) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 17, 2007

Review by Ivan_Melgar_M
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Prog Specialist
1 stars I almost never make short reviews but in this case I will make an exception because......What can I say about a box set composed of remixes of ELP tracks?

I thought there could be at least one or two decent songs, but no, I was wrong, all are tedious, repetitive, boring and less than mediocre (Except maybe a cute version of I Believe in Father Christmas).

I heard the full album once because I was in a reunion and the owner of the house loved it (Of course he and his wife believed Trilogy and BSS sucked), after 20 minutes of torture I was tempted to escape by a window but his apartment was in a tenth floor, to make it worst it got mixed with my Cd's and tried some songs in my house but there was no improvement, so I took it back to him after one day.

But the real crime is that they are trying to sell us 7 different versions of Fanfare for the Common Man, each one worst than the previous, all butchered by different DJ's, I can't imagine how many copies they sold, because the people interested in remixes won't buy an ELP album and very few hardcore fans will pay for this because it's simply the opposite of what the band represents.

It's painful to see a once amazing band loosing the credibility they still have with this album, my honest recommendation is to avoid it by all means, if you see it in a store, go to another one, if not for you, do it for the band, they don't deserve to be remembered for this box set after so many great albums.

Sadly I can't give less than one star because IMHO this album should deserve a negative average.

Send comments to Ivan_Melgar_M (BETA) | Report this review (#132911) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 13, 2007

Review by rushfan4
1 stars Atrocious

This is a 3-CD techno dance collection that loosely uses some ELP riffs and sounds. It is called Re-Works, but really this takes re-working way, way too far. The songs are so far deconstructed from the originals that the originals really aren't even there any more. The last disc consists of 5 different mixes loosely based on Fanfare For The Common Man, which is actually an Aaron Copland piece which was covered by ELP. Essentially, it is just repeated use of the opening horn section with a techno background. Maybe my problem is trying to listen to this album in one sitting, but it is an absolutely horrible listening experience. If I were in a dance club being bombarded with what passes as dance music today, and then one of these songs came on I might be thrilled to hear strands of ELP within the techno music, but two plus hours straight of this is quite frankly just torture. Which makes me think that another good use for this album would be to blare it really loud outside of hostage and stand-off situations. That should bring any such crisis to an immediate end.

Needless to say this gets 1 star from me. This definitely will not appeal to ELP fans, and to be honest, I am really not sure if it would even appeal to techno fans.

Send comments to rushfan4 (BETA) | Report this review (#265227) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2 stars ELP go junglist! Sounds horrible eh? Well much of this set is pretty awful, but there are some gems. The opening track is a fine radical re-interpretation of the classic/classical fanfare theme & there is a surprisingly charming version of "I belive in Father Christmas" (reworks #3). If you do ... (read more)

Report this review (#63399) | Posted by | Friday, January 06, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "Re-Works"