RE-WORKS

Emerson Lake & Palmer Re-Works album cover

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2003

Track Listing - Disc 1
1. Re-Works One [Fanfare 2000 Golden Jubilation Mix] (7:29)
2. Re-Works Two (5:43)
3. Re-Works Three (5:24)
4. Re-Works Four (10:43)
5. Re-Works Five (6:13)
6. Re-Works Six (5:50)
7. Re-Works Seven (10:33)
8. Re-Works Eight (3:22)
Track Listing - Disc 2
9. Re-Works One [Fanfare 2002-Extended Golden Jubilation Mix] (7:26)
10. Humanoid (6:03)
11. Inside Out (4:01)
12. Plastic Flowers (4:32)
13. Palmstone (9:17)
Track Listing - Disc 3
14. Fanfare 2002 [Digger's Mix] (9:43)
15. Fanfare 2002 [Earth Loop Mix] (8:42)
16. Fanfare 2002 [Public Order Mix] (6:28)
17. Fanfare 2002 [the Pilgrim Mix] (8:28)
18. Fanfare 2002 [X-Ert's Esoteria Mix] (3:57)

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works lyrics

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works tabs

- Keith Emerson / keyboards and synthesizers
- Greg Lake / guitars, bass and vocals
- Carl Palmer / drums and percussion

IMPORT [GENERIC]

and to frenchie for the last updates

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works Music

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Black Moon (1997) {CD Album} 0614-JL-1.00 US $8.47 Buy It Now 37m 9s
Emerson Lake & Palmer Debut LP Lucky Man etc ORIGINAL COTILLION PRESSING XLNT+ US $9.95 [0 bids]
51m 32s
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER TARKUS SD19121 GORGEOUS GATEFOLD REISSUE IS NEAR MINT US $11.95 [0 bids]
52m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Pictures At An Exhibition VINYL LP album '72 ELP NO UPC!! US $8.99 [0 bids]
52m 56s
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER RECORD LP VINYL ALBUM 70s CLASSIC ROCK shelf2 sec4 US $2.95 Buy It Now 1h 16m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER / ORIG U.S. VINYL PROG 45 w/ Lucky Man b/w Knife's Edge NM US $14.95 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Lp Brain Salad Surgery w Inserts Nice Shape Original US $7.50 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer **Brain Salad Surgery **New Deluxe 3 CD Set! US $16.96 Buy It Now 2h 8m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer Vinyl LP Atlantic Records 1971,SD-19120,Self-titled~NM-! US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 44m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER SELECTIONS FROM MANTICORE BOXSET CD FREE SHIPPING US $20.00 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - ESSENTIAL NEW CD US $16.34 Buy It Now 3h 22m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION LP FREE COMBINED U.S. SHIPPING US $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 30m
Emerson Lake & Palmer: The Best Of Cassette VG++ Canada Atlantic XCS-19283 US $7.49 Buy It Now 3h 38m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER - TRILOGY (180GM) NEW VINYL US $51.24 Buy It Now 4h 22m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER WORK VOLUME 2 1977 ATLANTIC LABEL LP US $1.99 Buy It Now 4h 23m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER in concert LP Mint- SD 19255 Vinyl 1979 Record US $11.20 Buy It Now 4h 25m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER -TRILOGY - ATLANTIC - VG+ US $1.99 Buy It Now 4h 58m
THE NICE ~ SIGNED OFFICIAL PHOTOS ~ EMERSON LAKE PALMER ELP SET OF AUTOGRAPHS US $161.26 Buy It Now 5h 4m
Emerson Lake & Palmer- Emerson Lake & Palmer- 180gram IMPORT- New & Sealed US $30.00 Buy It Now 5h 7m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Love Beach LP OOP late-70's prog-rock The Nice US $2.99 Buy It Now 5h 27m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Tarkus VG++ Cotillion SD-9900 album vinyl ELP US $14.95 Buy It Now 5h 32m
Works Vol 2 Emerson Lake Palmer Japanese Mini LP OBI SHM-CD VICP-64571 BRAND NEW US $14.99 [0 bids]
The Essential Emerson, Lake & Palmer [Remaster] by Emerson, Lake & Palmer... US $19.99 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer [Remaster] by Lake & Palmer Emerson (CD, Apr-2007,... US $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 58m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "Love Beach" NM LP US $11.99 Buy It Now 5h 59m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Trilogy USA CD Prog Rock #AO01 US $5.59 Buy It Now 6h 20m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Pictures At An Exhibition ELP 66666 LP 1972 VG+ US $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 22m
Emerson Lake & Palmer-Love Beach-LP-Atlantic-SD 19211-Vinyl Record-VG+ US $4.99 Buy It Now 6h 24m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER brain salad surgery LP US $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 33m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Mini LP 5CD BOX w/Blain Salad Surger Japan S/T Tarkus ELP US $134.32 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery US $15.00 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Pictures at an Exhibition US $15.00 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Works: Vol.2 US $15.00 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Trilogy US $15.00 [0 bids]
Trilogy Emerson Lake & Palmer LP US $8.77 Buy It Now 8h 20m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - A Time and a Place Boxset: 4 CD US $17.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer - In Concert - VG+ LP US $8.00 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER MINT Jerusalem TEST PRESSING WLP PROMO COPY 45 Orig Sleeve US $9.99 [0 bids]
Live at Nassau Coliseum '78 by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD, Feb-2011, 2 Discs,... US $13.95 Buy It Now 8h 48m
Emerson Lake & palmer Brain Salad Surgery MC 66669 NM LP & US $4.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Tarus SD 19121 Nice LP F US $3.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Tarkus LP 1971 Cotillion SD 9900 Gatefold Vinyl Record US $6.00 [0 bids]
Double Album LP - Emerson Lake & Palmer - Works 1977 33 tours US $0.99 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Self Titled VG++ Vinyl Lp - 1971 Lucky Man Prog Rock US $6.99 Buy It Now 9h 33m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER love beach LP Mint- Promo SD 19211 Vinyl 1978 Record US $9.60 Buy It Now 9h 46m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER- TRILOGY- MFSL ULTRA DISC II W/ J CARD FACTORY SEALED RARE US $199.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Pictures At An Exhibition LP US $4.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Trilogy LP US $4.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS 3-RECORD SET STEREO RECORD ALBUM US $6.99 [0 bids]
The Essential Emerson, Lake & Palmer by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD, Jan-2011,... US $9.57 Buy It Now 10h 12m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER 40TH REUNION CONCERT New DVD ELP US $12.92 Buy It Now 11h 31m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER tarkus LP VG+ 85527 IT Vinyl German Island A1/B1 Stamped US $60.00 Buy It Now 12h 9m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER + TARKUS + PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION + TRILOGY * 4LPs US $10.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer LP US $7.50 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Pictures At An Exhibition (live) CD NEW Bonus Studio Track US $13.96 Buy It Now 12h 19m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Pictures At An Exhibition KOREA RARE LP NM NR! +Incert US $12.00 Buy It Now 12h 29m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER LP VG+ SD 9040 Cotillion 1971 USA George Piros Masterd US $16.00 Buy It Now 12h 35m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER 'Trilogy' Audiophile 180g Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $32.94 Buy It Now 13h 15m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER tarkus LP VG 85527 IT Vinyl German Island A1/B1 Stamped US $38.40 Buy It Now 13h 18m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER then & now 2 CD SEALED LU06 US $6.99 Buy It Now 13h 49m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER love beach LP Mint- SD 19211 Vinyl 1978 Record US $7.20 Buy It Now 13h 50m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER pictures at an exhibition LP VG+ 85804 IT German Pink A1 US $51.00 Buy It Now 14h 3m
Emerson Lake & Palmer-S/T-NEW LP 180 GR US $39.99 Buy It Now 14h 5m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "Black Moon" DEF LEPPARD - RARE 7" PROMO ITALY+STRIP! US $17.99 Buy It Now 14h 54m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER-BLACK MOON-10 TRACK CD-RSA-1992 US $10.83 Buy It Now 16h 24m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER-LOVE BEACH-7 TRACK CD-1978-USA US $10.83 Buy It Now 16h 24m
Emerson/Lake/Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery LP VG/VG+ US $3.71 Buy It Now 19h 44m
Emerson Lake & Palmer : Black Moon - Sealed longbox CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 19h 46m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Pictures At An Exhibition (CD 2011) US $8.40 Buy It Now 19h 46m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER_Works_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA_r4 US $9.41 Buy It Now 20h 9m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer Pictures at an Exibition, EXC, CLEAN, Record Club Press US $6.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Trilogy ILPS 9186 UK LP A2/B2 1972 Island Pink Rim ELP US $44.12 Buy It Now 20h 46m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER IN CONCERT ( 1979 FRENCH VINYL LP ) US $8.47 Buy It Now 21h 30m
Emerson Lake & Palmer : Re-Works (3CDs) (2002) US $10.00 Buy It Now 21h 35m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - REEL TO REEL - 7.5 ips - PLAY TESTED US $135.00 Buy It Now 21h 48m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER:Tarkus 1st US COTILLION NM PIROS CUT HEAVY PROG US $24.99 Buy It Now 22h 18m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 EU CD (2004) NEW US $6.79 Buy It Now 22h 20m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER**BRAIN SALAD SURGERY (40TH ANNIVERSARY, 180G)**VINYL US $16.50 Buy It Now 22h 54m
ELP Emerson, Lake & Palmer EU SANCTUARY CD KEITH GREG CARL SEALED US $5.99 Buy It Now 23h 43m
EMERSON LAKE &PALMER beyond the begin ELP JAPAN 2 DVD US $24.99 Buy It Now 23h 45m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer 45 From The Beginning/Lucky Man Atlantic Records US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER:, COTILLION STEREO RECORDS 1971, MAKES NICE GIFT! US $7.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER-S/T-JAPAN DVD 2 HQCD DIGIPAK BONUS TRACK M65 US $72.50 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON, LAKE & PALM - EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER [EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER] - NEW CD US $32.71 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER pictures at an exhibition LP VG+ SD 19122 Vinyl 1972 US $11.20 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson Lake & Palmer Works Vol. 2 8 Track Tape TESTED US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER JAPAN 5 REPLICA TO THE ORIGINAL LP Sealed IN A OBI CD Set US $212.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Extended Versions [CD New] US $6.28 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson Lake & Palmer-Brain Salad Surgery-1973-Manticore MC 66669-w/Insert US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson,Lake & Palmer - Live In Montreal 1977 [CD New] US $15.93 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Essential Emerson Lake & Emerson [CD New] US $12.53 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER SAME ATLANTIC P-10111 Japanese Pressing OBI Vinyl LP US $8.50 [6 bids]
EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION ATLANTIC P-8200A Japan OBI LP US $3.25 [2 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Vol. 2-Works [CD New] US $8.60 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery [CD New] US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Trilogy [Vinyl New] US $28.73 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson Lake & Palmer "Triology" 8-Track Tape US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson Lake & Palmer-Trilogy-LP-Gatefold-Cotillion-Vinyl Record US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson Lake & Palmer-Trilogy-NEW LP 180gr US $42.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson Lake & Palmer-Pictures At An Exhibition-'71 LP US $42.99 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER music online Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EMERSON LAKE & PALMER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works ratings distribution

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
2 stars Rejects!

There are two camps with this collection, one which sees it as a great updating of the works of ELP, and one which sees it as rambling drivel. I'm afraid I fall into the latter, apparently more populated group!

I don't have any hang ups about the re-mixing of ELP's work, with the many talented re-mixers around today, I'm sure their music could be presented in a whole new and dynamic way. The trouble is, this collection fails to do that. All it does is takes a few snippets of tracks, and repeats them over and over again. It's all terribly dull and boring.

The third disc consists only of 5 different remixes of "Fanfare for the common man", which appears (at least) twice already on the preceding discs! Even a great track such as this can be reduced to a tedious ordeal when converted to a repetitive noodle, and heard five consecutive times.

For some reason, the collection is presented as a three CD set, when it would have fitted comfortably onto two. If you want to hear ELP at their best, stick to the original albums.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#18916) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, March 25, 2004

Review by chopper
1 stars I borrowed this out of interest from my local library as I had not come across it before - and now I wish I hadn't.

It basically consists of bits of ELP cut up and mixed in with floaty keyboards to make 3 CDs worth of chill-out tracks. You can't always tell which bits of which songs have been used, although I picked out the guitar from "From the Beginning" and bits of "Endless Enigma". One of the tracks features someone who sounds like Greg Lake talking! Most of the tracks are boring and repetitive

The worst thing of all about this collection is that it features 7 (yes, seven) different remixes of "Fanfare for the Common Man" - one on each of the first 2 CDs, then CD 3 which just consists of 5 further remixes of a track that I found a bit boring in the first place!

Overall, this might appeal to someone who wants a very long chill out album featuring bits of ELP or someone who loves "Fanfare" enough to want 7 different versions, but real ELP fans should not touch this with the proverbial barge pole.

Send comments to chopper (BETA) | Report this review (#74105) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Review by 1800iareyay
1 stars Oh, I wish I could have been at the meeting where the band and their record company decided to release this little gem. "Hey, I have an idea: Let's remix old ELP material and sell it to the small percentage of our fanbase that has remained loyal." "Great idea, but I think for it to work, we need to erase any traces of talent or even enjoyment." And that's how Re-Works was born. If you stumbled upon this release and actually spent money on it, you have my deepest condolences. I managed to escape with a free listen, but the experience is worth more than gold.

This album is a new low for a band that seems to actively try to kill their credibility. Fans of Fanfare For the Common Man can rejoice as their beloved tune is redone 7 times at varying levels of sacrilege and aural torture. I wouldn't be surprised if this was blaring over the PA at Guantanamo Bay. I know I'd reveal any information I had if the bad men would just make it stop. Forcing others to listen to this has to violate the Geneva Convention.

The experience of listening to this has left me with shellshock. If the draft is ever brought back, you can get out of it by walking into the recruitment office listening to this. They'll declare you a Section 8 and you can stay home. If you cherish the memory of ELP, spare yourself from this. I now regard ELp like Biff Loman regarded his father Willy in Death of a Salesman after the boy discovers his father's affair.

Grade: F

Send comments to 1800iareyay (BETA) | Report this review (#122643) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 17, 2007

Review by Ivan_Melgar_M
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Prog Specialist
1 stars I almost never make short reviews but in this case I will make an exception because......What can I say about a box set composed of remixes of ELP tracks?

I thought there could be at least one or two decent songs, but no, I was wrong, all are tedious, repetitive, boring and less than mediocre (Except maybe a cute version of I Believe in Father Christmas).

I heard the full album once because I was in a reunion and the owner of the house loved it (Of course he and his wife believed Trilogy and BSS sucked), after 20 minutes of torture I was tempted to escape by a window but his apartment was in a tenth floor, to make it worst it got mixed with my Cd's and tried some songs in my house but there was no improvement, so I took it back to him after one day.

But the real crime is that they are trying to sell us 7 different versions of Fanfare for the Common Man, each one worst than the previous, all butchered by different DJ's, I can't imagine how many copies they sold, because the people interested in remixes won't buy an ELP album and very few hardcore fans will pay for this because it's simply the opposite of what the band represents.

It's painful to see a once amazing band loosing the credibility they still have with this album, my honest recommendation is to avoid it by all means, if you see it in a store, go to another one, if not for you, do it for the band, they don't deserve to be remembered for this box set after so many great albums.

Sadly I can't give less than one star because IMHO this album should deserve a negative average.

Send comments to Ivan_Melgar_M (BETA) | Report this review (#132911) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 13, 2007

Review by rushfan4
1 stars Atrocious

This is a 3-CD techno dance collection that loosely uses some ELP riffs and sounds. It is called Re-Works, but really this takes re-working way, way too far. The songs are so far deconstructed from the originals that the originals really aren't even there any more. The last disc consists of 5 different mixes loosely based on Fanfare For The Common Man, which is actually an Aaron Copland piece which was covered by ELP. Essentially, it is just repeated use of the opening horn section with a techno background. Maybe my problem is trying to listen to this album in one sitting, but it is an absolutely horrible listening experience. If I were in a dance club being bombarded with what passes as dance music today, and then one of these songs came on I might be thrilled to hear strands of ELP within the techno music, but two plus hours straight of this is quite frankly just torture. Which makes me think that another good use for this album would be to blare it really loud outside of hostage and stand-off situations. That should bring any such crisis to an immediate end.

Needless to say this gets 1 star from me. This definitely will not appeal to ELP fans, and to be honest, I am really not sure if it would even appeal to techno fans.

Send comments to rushfan4 (BETA) | Report this review (#265227) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2 stars ELP go junglist! Sounds horrible eh? Well much of this set is pretty awful, but there are some gems. The opening track is a fine radical re-interpretation of the classic/classical fanfare theme & there is a surprisingly charming version of "I belive in Father Christmas" (reworks #3). If you do ... (read more)

Report this review (#63399) | Posted by | Friday, January 06, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "Re-Works"