RE-WORKS

Emerson Lake & Palmer Re-Works album cover

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2003

Track Listing - Disc 1
1. Re-Works One [Fanfare 2000 Golden Jubilation Mix] (7:29)
2. Re-Works Two (5:43)
3. Re-Works Three (5:24)
4. Re-Works Four (10:43)
5. Re-Works Five (6:13)
6. Re-Works Six (5:50)
7. Re-Works Seven (10:33)
8. Re-Works Eight (3:22)
Track Listing - Disc 2
9. Re-Works One [Fanfare 2002-Extended Golden Jubilation Mix] (7:26)
10. Humanoid (6:03)
11. Inside Out (4:01)
12. Plastic Flowers (4:32)
13. Palmstone (9:17)
Track Listing - Disc 3
14. Fanfare 2002 [Digger's Mix] (9:43)
15. Fanfare 2002 [Earth Loop Mix] (8:42)
16. Fanfare 2002 [Public Order Mix] (6:28)
17. Fanfare 2002 [the Pilgrim Mix] (8:28)
18. Fanfare 2002 [X-Ert's Esoteria Mix] (3:57)

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works lyrics

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works tabs

- Keith Emerson / keyboards and synthesizers
- Greg Lake / guitars, bass and vocals
- Carl Palmer / drums and percussion

IMPORT [GENERIC]

and to frenchie for the last updates

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works Music

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - LIVE AT MONTREUX & DOCUMENTARY (2PC) (IMPORT) NEW DVD US $82.95 Buy It Now 1h 31m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - Self Titled ~ VINYL LP PINK RIM US $35.22 Buy It Now 2h 3m
The Very Best of Emerson, Lake & Palmer Lake & Palmer Emerson CD FAST SHIPPING! US $4.99 Buy It Now 3h 15m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER TARKUS MFSL GOLD CD Sealed US $549.00 Buy It Now 3h 49m
Pictures At An Exhibition + Bonus Track - Emerson Lake & Palmer CD Sealed New ! US $8.33 Buy It Now 3h 52m
The Best of Emerson, Lake & Palmer CD Like New/Mint Con'd (Victory, 1994) US $7.99 Buy It Now 4h 3m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Works Volume 2 JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD NEW SEALED US $7.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE PALMER Pictures at an Exhibition MFSL LP, unplayed NEAR MINT US $10.49 [2 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery [CD+DVD, Box Set] CD New US $24.85 Buy It Now 4h 41m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Love Beach JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD NEW SEALED US $5.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER " TRILOGY " NEAR MINT 1972 PINK RIM ISLAND VINYL LP US $8.61 [2 bids]
Emerson Lake Palmer Pictures Exhibition SEALED GATEFOLD 1980 MFSL 1/2 SPEED LP US $94.99 Buy It Now 4h 48m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Welcome back my friends cd. Japanese Import rare oop US $19.99 [0 bids]
5h
Emerson Lake & Palmer Japan Sanyo CD Brain Salad Surgery US $13.99 Buy It Now 5h 5m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer Then & Now SEAL:ED UK 97 2CD Genesis Moody Blues.HR Giger US $15.95 Buy It Now 6h 3m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER ELP WORKS ORIGINAL VINYL TRI-FOLD 2 LP SET IS STUNNING READ US $24.95 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer. Trilogy. LP Vinyl Record 1972 US $5.09 Buy It Now 6h 13m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Best Of The Bootlegs 2 CD Set 2004 classic rock ELP 1970's US $12.00 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Pictures At An Exhibition VINYL LP album '72 ELP NO UPC!! US $8.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Debut LP Lucky Man etc ORIGINAL COTILLION PRESSING XLNT+ US $9.95 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER TARKUS SD19121 GORGEOUS GATEFOLD REISSUE IS NEAR MINT US $11.95 [0 bids]
EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER Works Volume 2 1977 Atlantic LP SD 19147 EXC- US $5.75 Buy It Now 6h 39m
ZZ Top Jeff Beck Yes Emerson Lake & Palmer Vinyl LP Lot of 6 Rock Records VG+ US $9.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer - The Best Of Lp US $1.64 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer " Works" Double Album Record 1977 US $13.00 Buy It Now 7h 28m
Emerson Lake & Palmer- Welcome Back My Friends- Manticore MC 3-200 Vinyl Mint US $16.00 Buy It Now 7h 28m
ASIA "DON'T CRY" 7" PICTURE SLEEVE 45 YES KING CRIMSON EMERSON LAKE US $2.99 Buy It Now 8h 42m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Love Beach LP Atlantic 1978 Progressive Rock US $7.95 Buy It Now 9h
The Very Best of Emerson, Lake & Palmer by Emerson, Lake & Palmer BRAND NEW US $22.00 Buy It Now 9h 3m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Trilogy Atlantice 1972 Produced by Greg Lake US $9.97 Buy It Now 9h 31m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER BRAIN SALAD SURGER LP POSTER & ON MANTICORE US $18.00 Buy It Now 10h 10m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER TARKUS VINYL LP GATE FOLD NETHERLANDS ISSUE US $3.99 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Tarkus JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD US $16.99 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - In The Hot Seat JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD SS US $16.99 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - In The Hot Seat JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD US $16.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE PALMER BRAIN SALAD SURGERY JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD SS US $16.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake Palmer Works Live 2CD JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD SS US $16.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER. Best of.. West Germany Target CD. / Matrix 01 / ELP US $24.99 Buy It Now 10h 36m
ELP EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ~ 3 lp + BONUS CD 1974 EX-NM US $24.89 Buy It Now 10h 43m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Live in California 74 US $9.99 Buy It Now 10h 47m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Lp Trilogy Hard To Find Original Cotillion Press US $3.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer: WORKS 2 LP Vol.1 First Pressing 1977 Atlantic SD 2-7000 US $21.99 Buy It Now 11h 27m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Works, Vol. 1 2CD Mini LP US $16.49 Buy It Now 11h 27m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER: Best Of (rock & pop vinyl LP) Germany, lite 1/2" split US $15.00 Buy It Now 11h 45m
Rock 45 Emerson, Lake & Palmer - From The Beginning / Lucky Man On Atlantic US $5.00 Buy It Now 11h 53m
Rock 45 Emerson,Lake, & Palmer - Lucky Man / From The Beginning On Atlantic US $5.00 Buy It Now 11h 53m
Rock 45 Emerson, Lake & Palmer - From The Beginning / Lucky Man On Atlantic 7" US $5.00 Buy It Now 11h 53m
ELP EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Japan 1977 NM LP+Obi WORKS US $29.99 Buy It Now 12h 14m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER [Works Vol.1)]77 DBL NM+/NM-(3)/EX- Play Graded US $12.99 Buy It Now 12h 30m
The Nice "Five Bridges" vinyl LP Pre-Emerson Lake Palmer ELP 1970 Mercury US $6.33 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER -1972 PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION lp-- COTILLION # 66666 US $10.00 Buy It Now 12h 33m
8 TRACK EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER TRILOGY 138 US $11.99 Buy It Now 14h 15m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER self titled RAZOR & TIE 180 gram Limite Edition AUDIOPHILE US $17.99 Buy It Now 14h 29m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Brain Salad Surgery - EX Vinyl LP - Manticore MC 66669 US $9.99 Buy It Now 15h 32m
Emerson Lake & Palmer BRAIN SALAD SURGERY Remastered + BONUS SONGS New Sealed CD US $7.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER ~ BRAIN SALAD SURGERY ~ LP on MANTICORE! POSTER! 1973! US $9.99 Buy It Now 16h 35m
Emerson, Lake Palmer *SD-9040* Record, Vinyl, Album, LP US $2.97 [0 bids]
The Very Best of EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Rhino 2001 CD 70s Karn Evil 9 Lucky Man US $9.77 Buy It Now 17h 43m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER EL&P IN THE HOT SEAT + BONUS TRACK JAPAN CD 2500yen VICP US $22.99 Buy It Now 17h 52m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer- self titled- w/Lucky Man- used 8 Track tape- real nice US $4.50 Buy It Now 17h 52m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Tarkus UK CD album (CDLP) CMRCD166 CASTLE MUSIC 2001 US $20.71 Buy It Now 18h 37m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER BRAIN SALAD SURGERY VINYL LP 73 POSTER PLAYS GREAT! VG+!! US $12.99 Buy It Now 19h 11m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION 8 Track US $5.00 [0 bids]
Trilogy, Emerson Lake & Palmer, New Original recording remastered US $10.39 Buy It Now 19h 19m
ELP EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Tarkus +1 JAPAN MINI LP HQ CD US $32.80 Buy It Now 19h 22m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - ANAHEIM 1975 - RARE CD US $38.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Brain Salad Surgery LP US $19.90 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER LOVE BEACH LP 630 US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson Lake & Palmer - 40th Anniversary Reunion Co US $13.17 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER BRAIN SALAD SURGERY ULTRA RARE CASSETTE TAPE! US $17.77 Buy It Now 1 day
075678157127 The Best of... Emerson, Lake & Palmer MINT - FAST POST CD US $6.45 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson Lake & Palmer Works Vol. 2 (1977) NM/EX US $8.27 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - Brain Salad Surgery (remastered) - LP box US $108.59 Buy It Now 1 day
8 TRACK TAPES - EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - WORKS VOL.2 US $2.90 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE PALMER / 7 RECORD LP LOT / Trilogy Brain Works Welcome Beach + Pstr US $13.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer LP (1970) Manticore K 43503 NEAR MINT A1/B1 US $8.27 Buy It Now 1 day
Unused Best Of Hits EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Return Of Manticore 4 CD Box Set US $79.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Trilogy CD US $14.91 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery CD US $18.22 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Emerson, Lake & Palmer CD US $19.07 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER TARKUS JAPAN MINI LP CD K2HD VICP-63172 + PROMO OBI.RARE. US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson, Lake & Palmer (inst.) 45 NUTROCKER / GREAT WALLS OF KIEV ~ VG+ rock US $2.19 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Return Of The Manticore Victory Chronicles 4 CD box US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
8 TRACK EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION 137 US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON, LAKE & PALM - PLATINUM BEST [EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER] - NEW CD BOXSET US $30.49 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER WORKS VOLUME 2 LP 596 US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - brain salad surgery - 1973 - includes poster insert! US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - Works 2 - Ex Con LP Record US $14.91 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson Lake & Palmer Lp Love Beach Nr Mint Disc No Holes Or Cuts US $3.99 [0 bids]
Manticore MC 3-200 1298 (3LPs) Nm- EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Welcome Back My Friends US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER 180 GRAM VINYL LP ALBUM ON GET BACK LABEL MADE IN ITALY US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Trilogy (2001) US $13.25 Buy It Now 1 day
Tarkus [Deluxe Edition] by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD, Sep-2012, Razor & Tie) US $17.37 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson, Lake & Palmer by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD, Mar-2013, 2 Discs,... US $17.37 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Self Titled, 1971, Vinyl LP, Cotillion SD 9040 (G+) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Brain Salad Surgery 2014 [CD New] US $20.05 Buy It Now 1 day
Asia Self Titled Geffen 1982 Yes Emerson Lake Palmer 12" LP Excellent US $2.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER-WORKS VOL 1-USA CASSETTE TAPE '77 US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Works volume 1 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER LOVE BEACH MINI LP CD OBI US $15.19 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER music online Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EMERSON LAKE & PALMER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works ratings distribution

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
2 stars Rejects!

There are two camps with this collection, one which sees it as a great updating of the works of ELP, and one which sees it as rambling drivel. I'm afraid I fall into the latter, apparently more populated group!

I don't have any hang ups about the re-mixing of ELP's work, with the many talented re-mixers around today, I'm sure their music could be presented in a whole new and dynamic way. The trouble is, this collection fails to do that. All it does is takes a few snippets of tracks, and repeats them over and over again. It's all terribly dull and boring.

The third disc consists only of 5 different remixes of "Fanfare for the common man", which appears (at least) twice already on the preceding discs! Even a great track such as this can be reduced to a tedious ordeal when converted to a repetitive noodle, and heard five consecutive times.

For some reason, the collection is presented as a three CD set, when it would have fitted comfortably onto two. If you want to hear ELP at their best, stick to the original albums.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#18916) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, March 25, 2004

Review by chopper
1 stars I borrowed this out of interest from my local library as I had not come across it before - and now I wish I hadn't.

It basically consists of bits of ELP cut up and mixed in with floaty keyboards to make 3 CDs worth of chill-out tracks. You can't always tell which bits of which songs have been used, although I picked out the guitar from "From the Beginning" and bits of "Endless Enigma". One of the tracks features someone who sounds like Greg Lake talking! Most of the tracks are boring and repetitive

The worst thing of all about this collection is that it features 7 (yes, seven) different remixes of "Fanfare for the Common Man" - one on each of the first 2 CDs, then CD 3 which just consists of 5 further remixes of a track that I found a bit boring in the first place!

Overall, this might appeal to someone who wants a very long chill out album featuring bits of ELP or someone who loves "Fanfare" enough to want 7 different versions, but real ELP fans should not touch this with the proverbial barge pole.

Send comments to chopper (BETA) | Report this review (#74105) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Review by 1800iareyay
1 stars Oh, I wish I could have been at the meeting where the band and their record company decided to release this little gem. "Hey, I have an idea: Let's remix old ELP material and sell it to the small percentage of our fanbase that has remained loyal." "Great idea, but I think for it to work, we need to erase any traces of talent or even enjoyment." And that's how Re-Works was born. If you stumbled upon this release and actually spent money on it, you have my deepest condolences. I managed to escape with a free listen, but the experience is worth more than gold.

This album is a new low for a band that seems to actively try to kill their credibility. Fans of Fanfare For the Common Man can rejoice as their beloved tune is redone 7 times at varying levels of sacrilege and aural torture. I wouldn't be surprised if this was blaring over the PA at Guantanamo Bay. I know I'd reveal any information I had if the bad men would just make it stop. Forcing others to listen to this has to violate the Geneva Convention.

The experience of listening to this has left me with shellshock. If the draft is ever brought back, you can get out of it by walking into the recruitment office listening to this. They'll declare you a Section 8 and you can stay home. If you cherish the memory of ELP, spare yourself from this. I now regard ELp like Biff Loman regarded his father Willy in Death of a Salesman after the boy discovers his father's affair.

Grade: F

Send comments to 1800iareyay (BETA) | Report this review (#122643) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 17, 2007

Review by Ivan_Melgar_M
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Prog Specialist
1 stars I almost never make short reviews but in this case I will make an exception because......What can I say about a box set composed of remixes of ELP tracks?

I thought there could be at least one or two decent songs, but no, I was wrong, all are tedious, repetitive, boring and less than mediocre (Except maybe a cute version of I Believe in Father Christmas).

I heard the full album once because I was in a reunion and the owner of the house loved it (Of course he and his wife believed Trilogy and BSS sucked), after 20 minutes of torture I was tempted to escape by a window but his apartment was in a tenth floor, to make it worst it got mixed with my Cd's and tried some songs in my house but there was no improvement, so I took it back to him after one day.

But the real crime is that they are trying to sell us 7 different versions of Fanfare for the Common Man, each one worst than the previous, all butchered by different DJ's, I can't imagine how many copies they sold, because the people interested in remixes won't buy an ELP album and very few hardcore fans will pay for this because it's simply the opposite of what the band represents.

It's painful to see a once amazing band loosing the credibility they still have with this album, my honest recommendation is to avoid it by all means, if you see it in a store, go to another one, if not for you, do it for the band, they don't deserve to be remembered for this box set after so many great albums.

Sadly I can't give less than one star because IMHO this album should deserve a negative average.

Send comments to Ivan_Melgar_M (BETA) | Report this review (#132911) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 13, 2007

Review by rushfan4
1 stars Atrocious

This is a 3-CD techno dance collection that loosely uses some ELP riffs and sounds. It is called Re-Works, but really this takes re-working way, way too far. The songs are so far deconstructed from the originals that the originals really aren't even there any more. The last disc consists of 5 different mixes loosely based on Fanfare For The Common Man, which is actually an Aaron Copland piece which was covered by ELP. Essentially, it is just repeated use of the opening horn section with a techno background. Maybe my problem is trying to listen to this album in one sitting, but it is an absolutely horrible listening experience. If I were in a dance club being bombarded with what passes as dance music today, and then one of these songs came on I might be thrilled to hear strands of ELP within the techno music, but two plus hours straight of this is quite frankly just torture. Which makes me think that another good use for this album would be to blare it really loud outside of hostage and stand-off situations. That should bring any such crisis to an immediate end.

Needless to say this gets 1 star from me. This definitely will not appeal to ELP fans, and to be honest, I am really not sure if it would even appeal to techno fans.

Send comments to rushfan4 (BETA) | Report this review (#265227) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2 stars ELP go junglist! Sounds horrible eh? Well much of this set is pretty awful, but there are some gems. The opening track is a fine radical re-interpretation of the classic/classical fanfare theme & there is a surprisingly charming version of "I belive in Father Christmas" (reworks #3). If you do ... (read more)

Report this review (#63399) | Posted by | Friday, January 06, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "Re-Works"