RE-WORKS

Emerson Lake & Palmer Re-Works album cover

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2003

Track Listing - Disc 1
1. Re-Works One [Fanfare 2000 Golden Jubilation Mix] (7:29)
2. Re-Works Two (5:43)
3. Re-Works Three (5:24)
4. Re-Works Four (10:43)
5. Re-Works Five (6:13)
6. Re-Works Six (5:50)
7. Re-Works Seven (10:33)
8. Re-Works Eight (3:22)
Track Listing - Disc 2
9. Re-Works One [Fanfare 2002-Extended Golden Jubilation Mix] (7:26)
10. Humanoid (6:03)
11. Inside Out (4:01)
12. Plastic Flowers (4:32)
13. Palmstone (9:17)
Track Listing - Disc 3
14. Fanfare 2002 [Digger's Mix] (9:43)
15. Fanfare 2002 [Earth Loop Mix] (8:42)
16. Fanfare 2002 [Public Order Mix] (6:28)
17. Fanfare 2002 [the Pilgrim Mix] (8:28)
18. Fanfare 2002 [X-Ert's Esoteria Mix] (3:57)

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works lyrics

Search EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works tabs

- Keith Emerson / keyboards and synthesizers
- Greg Lake / guitars, bass and vocals
- Carl Palmer / drums and percussion

IMPORT [GENERIC]

and to frenchie for the last updates

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works Music

The Atlantic Years by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD, 1992, 2 Discs, Atlantic... US $9.99 [0 bids]
45m 43s
Emerson Lake & Palmer Brain Salad Surgery Ltd Ed CD Mini LP Replica Sealed NEW US $19.98 Buy It Now 1h 3m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Tarkus (1971) JAPAN Mini LP SHM-CD (2008) NEW ELP US $16.99 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Pictures At An Exhibition Sony 2011 US $8.10 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Lp Pictures At An Exhibition Excellent Disc US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 57m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Lp Love Beach Nr Mint Disc No Holes Or Cuts US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 57m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ELP 'WORKS VOLUME 1' AUSTRALIAN IMPORT DOUBLE LP US $17.85 Buy It Now 2h 10m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER 'WELCOME BACK MY FRIENDS TO THE SHOW' UK TRIPLE LP US $16.23 Buy It Now 2h 10m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER 'PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION' UK LP US $12.98 Buy It Now 2h 10m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER 'IN CONCERT' US IMPORT LP US $11.35 Buy It Now 2h 10m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER-WELCOME BACK FRIENDS TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS 3LP US $9.98 Buy It Now 2h 11m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-3 TITLE-JAPAN 7" MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD SET AD75 US $142.99 Buy It Now 2h 20m
Gold by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD, Aug-2003, 2 Discs, Retro) US $3.85 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-S/T-JAPAN 7" MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD Ltd/Ed I45 US $41.50 Buy It Now 2h 41m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-TARKUS-JAPAN 7" MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD Ltd/Ed I45 US $41.50 Buy It Now 2h 57m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER WORKS VOL1 DOUBLE LP CHEAP US $16.23 Buy It Now 2h 58m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER:Lucky Man 4:37-Knife-Edge 5:06-Belgium 7" Island PSL US $38.98 Buy It Now 2h 58m
EMERSON LAKE PALMER LP~TRILOGY~1972 USA 1ST PRESS~COTILLION SD9903 PROG YES US $4.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER--BRAIN SALAD SURGERY--1973 MANTICORE MC-66669--VG US $1.49 [0 bids]
Emerson,Lake&Palmer?-Trilogy-RARE 1972 1st ORIGINAL PRESS GREEK LP/PINK ISLAND US $29.90 Buy It Now 3h 57m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER LP cover framed for wall mounting black/silver/walnut US $24.35 Buy It Now 3h 59m
AN INTRODUCTION TO.. - EMERSON LAKE & PALMER US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 59m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER WORKS (2-LP SET) ATLANTIC NM- ORIGINAL 1st PRESS LP US $19.95 Buy It Now 4h 10m
Emerson,Lake & Palmer: 1st.Album:1970:original:Stereo US $19.49 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER In The Hot Seat 2011 CD +1Trk NEW US $11.29 Buy It Now 4h 21m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER TRILOGY COTILLION 1972 US $8.50 Buy It Now 4h 39m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER WORKS VOL.1 MINI LP 2 CD OBI US $17.95 Buy It Now 4h 40m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ELP works vol.2 +3trk JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD CARL GREG KEITH US $11.99 Buy It Now 4h 45m
ELP EMERSON LAKE PALMER love beach +3 JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD KEITH GREG CARL SEAL US $19.99 Buy It Now 4h 45m
ELP EMERSON LAKE PALMER welcome back Ladies & Gentlemen JAPAN MINI LP 2 CD K2HD US $29.99 Buy It Now 4h 45m
ELP EMERSON LAKE PALMER in concert JAPAN MINI LP CD K2HD KEITH GREG CARL SEALED US $7.99 Buy It Now 4h 45m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer self titled 1970 LP vinyl record US $1.00 Buy It Now 4h 58m
Emerson Lake Palmer - Trilogy (NEW 12" VINYL LP) US $31.25 Buy It Now 5h 4m
Emerson Lake Palmer - Pictures At An Exhibition (NEW 12" VINYL LP) US $31.25 Buy It Now 5h 4m
Emerson Lake Palmer - Emerson Lake Palmer (NEW 12" VINYL LP) US $31.25 Buy It Now 5h 4m
Emerson Lake Palmer - Welcome Back My Friends (NEW 3 x 12" VINYL LP) US $58.45 Buy It Now 5h 4m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Tarkus (NEW 2 x 12" VINYL LP) US $39.78 Buy It Now 5h 5m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Emerson Lake & Palmer (NEW 2 x 12" VINYL LP) US $39.78 Buy It Now 5h 12m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER NUTROCKER ELP RARE 1972 &" 45 GREAT GROUP SHOT PS US $21.10 Buy It Now 5h 28m
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Tarkus [CD New] US $8.55 Buy It Now 5h 28m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER-PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITI-JAPAN MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD I45 US $41.50 Buy It Now 5h 34m
Vinyl LP Prog Records Genesis,Electric Light Orchestra,Emerson Lake Palmer US $5.00 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer Works Volume 1 1977 Atlantic K80009 Vinyl US $32.48 Buy It Now 6h 45m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER ELP TRILOGY GATEFOLD VINYL LP SD19123 KEITH, GREG & CARL US $7.95 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Love Beach 1978 Japan Press ELP EL&P OBI LP e7247 US $0.99 [1 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Welcome Back My Friends To The Show MC 3-200 ELP 3LP B1655 US $0.99 [1 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER "NM WAX" In Concert Japan ELP EL&P OBI LP B0382 US $1.29 [2 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "NM WAX / Poster" Brain Salad Surgery JP ELP OBI LP U542 US $18.06 [13 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Trilogy 1972 Japan Press ELP EL&P OBI LP E0884 US $9.50 [7 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER "NM WAX" Love Beach 1978 Japan ELP EL&P OBI LP a8423 US $0.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "NM WAX" Works Volume I 1977 Japan ELP EL&P 2LP D8946 US $0.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER "NM WAX / Poster" Brain Salad Surgery 1973 JP LP E0894 US $24.50 [18 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Welcome Back My Friends To The Show MC 3-200 ELP 3LP E7215 US $6.00 [7 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER "NM WAX" Pictures at an Exhibition JP ELP OBI LP B1478 US $0.99 [1 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "Poster" Brain Salad Surgery Japan Press ELP LP D7293 US $0.99 [1 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Pictures at an Exhibition JP ELP EL&P LP E2488 US $0.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Tarkus JP LP E1040 US $0.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER The Best Of SD-19283 ELP LP d7750 US $0.99 [1 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER "NM WAX / Poster" Brain Salad Surgery 1973 JP LP D4193 US $3.25 [2 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER "NM WAX" Pictures at an Exhibition JP ELP EL&P LP D7782 US $0.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Pictures at an Exhibition 1972 Japan ELP EL&P OBI LP Q996 US $0.99 [1 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Pictures At An Exhibition Japan ELP EL&P LP Z660 US $0.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER In Concert SD-19255 ELP LP d7526 US $0.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITION 1972 JP ELP EL&P OBI LP A9804 US $0.99 [1 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER "NM WAX" Love Beach 1978 Japan ELP EL&P OBI LP u575 US $0.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "NM WAX" Pictures at an Exhibition ELP66666 LP AE2673 US $0.99 [0 bids]
LP EMERSON LAKE & PALMER SELF TITLED LP **EXC VINYL** 376 US $10.99 Buy It Now 7h 36m
Emerson Lake & Palmer TARKUS Manticore UK PRESS 43504 US $13.50 Buy It Now 8h 8m
emerson lake & palmer lp pictures at an exhibition sd 19122 vg+/m- US $7.99 Buy It Now 8h 9m
EMERSON LAKE&PALMER WORKS RARE LP USA US $14.99 Buy It Now 8h 12m
Emerson Lake & Palmer Trilogy LP 1972 Atlantic Records SD 19123 US $5.00 Buy It Now 8h 21m
The Best of EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER CD - 1994 Victory - 14 Tracks - BMG US $3.95 Buy It Now 8h 22m
Emerson, Lake & Palmer by Emerson, Lake & Palmer (CD, Feb-2011, Sony Music) US $8.00 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE + PALMER 1980 The Best Of ELP 12" Vinyl 33 LP JAZZ PROG ROCK G+ US $7.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Welcome Back, My Friends MANTICORE 1974 3lp set NEAR MINT! US $49.95 Buy It Now 8h 35m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - WORKS - NEW SEALED 2 DISC MINI LP CD - SHIPS FROM NY US $20.98 Buy It Now 8h 40m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALM - BLACK MOON [EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER] - NEW CD US $6.58 Buy It Now 8h 43m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER CD Album LIVE AT THE ROYAL ALBERT HALL Orig 1993 Excellent US $4.87 [0 bids]
EMERSON,LAKE&PALMER-Black Moon -JAPAN MINI LP SHM CD F56 US $36.50 Buy It Now 8h 58m
TRIADE 1998: La Storia Di Sabazio LP/1973 Italy/Emerson, Lake & Palmer/Keys Prog US $45.99 Buy It Now 9h 16m
Emerson Lake & Palmer,CD,In the Hot Seat US $5.49 Buy It Now 9h 22m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER: In Concert LP (75 Rockefeller address, inner sleeve) Ro US $15.00 Buy It Now 9h 25m
TRILOGY- EMERSON, LAKE,& PALMER- LP US $6.99 [0 bids]
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Works 2 [CD New] US $54.99 Buy It Now 9h 29m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER PICTURES AT AN EXHIBITON LP US $6.99 Buy It Now 9h 30m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER LP LOVE BEACH ATLANTIC 19211 US $6.99 Buy It Now 9h 30m
LP--EMERSON LAKE & PALMER--TRILOGY **VG+ VINYL** 90 US $8.99 Buy It Now 9h 31m
4 1980's Rock Albums - Springsteen, Bob Segar, Emerson Lake & Palmer US $5.99 [0 bids]
Emerson, Lake & Palmer "Tarkus" German Island Lp 85 527 IT US $19.99 Buy It Now 9h 46m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER: Welcome Back, My Friends, To The Show... LP (3 LPs 75 R US $20.00 Buy It Now 9h 48m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER--Pictures at an Exhibition--SS Audiophile LP US $53.99 Buy It Now 9h 55m
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER - All I Want Is You - 1978 Promo US $24.36 Buy It Now 10h 5m
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER Pictures at An Exhibition VPLR-70116 LD AE1711 US $39.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER "NM WAX" Tarkus P-10126 LP AE2725 US $7.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER ELP Brain Salad Surgery Promo Card / Handbill US $9.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "NM WAX" Works Volume 2 P-10438A OBI LP Ae3684 US $7.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "NM WAX / POSTER" brain Salad P-10114M OBI LP AE3903 US $7.99 [1 bids]
EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "NM WAX" Brain Salad Surgery P-8395M OBI LP AF8301 US $7.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER "NM WAX" Pictures at An Exhibition P-10112 LP AC5423 US $7.99 [0 bids]
EMERSON,LAKE & PALMER (ELP) Tarkus 1971 UK Italian pressing on Manticore US $10.56 Buy It Now 10h 21m

More places to buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER music online Buy EMERSON LAKE & PALMER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for EMERSON LAKE & PALMER DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works ratings distribution

EMERSON LAKE & PALMER Re-Works reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
2 stars Rejects!

There are two camps with this collection, one which sees it as a great updating of the works of ELP, and one which sees it as rambling drivel. I'm afraid I fall into the latter, apparently more populated group!

I don't have any hang ups about the re-mixing of ELP's work, with the many talented re-mixers around today, I'm sure their music could be presented in a whole new and dynamic way. The trouble is, this collection fails to do that. All it does is takes a few snippets of tracks, and repeats them over and over again. It's all terribly dull and boring.

The third disc consists only of 5 different remixes of "Fanfare for the common man", which appears (at least) twice already on the preceding discs! Even a great track such as this can be reduced to a tedious ordeal when converted to a repetitive noodle, and heard five consecutive times.

For some reason, the collection is presented as a three CD set, when it would have fitted comfortably onto two. If you want to hear ELP at their best, stick to the original albums.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#18916) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, March 25, 2004

Review by chopper
1 stars I borrowed this out of interest from my local library as I had not come across it before - and now I wish I hadn't.

It basically consists of bits of ELP cut up and mixed in with floaty keyboards to make 3 CDs worth of chill-out tracks. You can't always tell which bits of which songs have been used, although I picked out the guitar from "From the Beginning" and bits of "Endless Enigma". One of the tracks features someone who sounds like Greg Lake talking! Most of the tracks are boring and repetitive

The worst thing of all about this collection is that it features 7 (yes, seven) different remixes of "Fanfare for the Common Man" - one on each of the first 2 CDs, then CD 3 which just consists of 5 further remixes of a track that I found a bit boring in the first place!

Overall, this might appeal to someone who wants a very long chill out album featuring bits of ELP or someone who loves "Fanfare" enough to want 7 different versions, but real ELP fans should not touch this with the proverbial barge pole.

Send comments to chopper (BETA) | Report this review (#74105) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Review by 1800iareyay
1 stars Oh, I wish I could have been at the meeting where the band and their record company decided to release this little gem. "Hey, I have an idea: Let's remix old ELP material and sell it to the small percentage of our fanbase that has remained loyal." "Great idea, but I think for it to work, we need to erase any traces of talent or even enjoyment." And that's how Re-Works was born. If you stumbled upon this release and actually spent money on it, you have my deepest condolences. I managed to escape with a free listen, but the experience is worth more than gold.

This album is a new low for a band that seems to actively try to kill their credibility. Fans of Fanfare For the Common Man can rejoice as their beloved tune is redone 7 times at varying levels of sacrilege and aural torture. I wouldn't be surprised if this was blaring over the PA at Guantanamo Bay. I know I'd reveal any information I had if the bad men would just make it stop. Forcing others to listen to this has to violate the Geneva Convention.

The experience of listening to this has left me with shellshock. If the draft is ever brought back, you can get out of it by walking into the recruitment office listening to this. They'll declare you a Section 8 and you can stay home. If you cherish the memory of ELP, spare yourself from this. I now regard ELp like Biff Loman regarded his father Willy in Death of a Salesman after the boy discovers his father's affair.

Grade: F

Send comments to 1800iareyay (BETA) | Report this review (#122643) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, May 17, 2007

Review by Ivan_Melgar_M
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Prog Specialist
1 stars I almost never make short reviews but in this case I will make an exception because......What can I say about a box set composed of remixes of ELP tracks?

I thought there could be at least one or two decent songs, but no, I was wrong, all are tedious, repetitive, boring and less than mediocre (Except maybe a cute version of I Believe in Father Christmas).

I heard the full album once because I was in a reunion and the owner of the house loved it (Of course he and his wife believed Trilogy and BSS sucked), after 20 minutes of torture I was tempted to escape by a window but his apartment was in a tenth floor, to make it worst it got mixed with my Cd's and tried some songs in my house but there was no improvement, so I took it back to him after one day.

But the real crime is that they are trying to sell us 7 different versions of Fanfare for the Common Man, each one worst than the previous, all butchered by different DJ's, I can't imagine how many copies they sold, because the people interested in remixes won't buy an ELP album and very few hardcore fans will pay for this because it's simply the opposite of what the band represents.

It's painful to see a once amazing band loosing the credibility they still have with this album, my honest recommendation is to avoid it by all means, if you see it in a store, go to another one, if not for you, do it for the band, they don't deserve to be remembered for this box set after so many great albums.

Sadly I can't give less than one star because IMHO this album should deserve a negative average.

Send comments to Ivan_Melgar_M (BETA) | Report this review (#132911) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 13, 2007

Review by rushfan4
1 stars Atrocious

This is a 3-CD techno dance collection that loosely uses some ELP riffs and sounds. It is called Re-Works, but really this takes re-working way, way too far. The songs are so far deconstructed from the originals that the originals really aren't even there any more. The last disc consists of 5 different mixes loosely based on Fanfare For The Common Man, which is actually an Aaron Copland piece which was covered by ELP. Essentially, it is just repeated use of the opening horn section with a techno background. Maybe my problem is trying to listen to this album in one sitting, but it is an absolutely horrible listening experience. If I were in a dance club being bombarded with what passes as dance music today, and then one of these songs came on I might be thrilled to hear strands of ELP within the techno music, but two plus hours straight of this is quite frankly just torture. Which makes me think that another good use for this album would be to blare it really loud outside of hostage and stand-off situations. That should bring any such crisis to an immediate end.

Needless to say this gets 1 star from me. This definitely will not appeal to ELP fans, and to be honest, I am really not sure if it would even appeal to techno fans.

Send comments to rushfan4 (BETA) | Report this review (#265227) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2 stars ELP go junglist! Sounds horrible eh? Well much of this set is pretty awful, but there are some gems. The opening track is a fine radical re-interpretation of the classic/classical fanfare theme & there is a surprisingly charming version of "I belive in Father Christmas" (reworks #3). If you do ... (read more)

Report this review (#63399) | Posted by | Friday, January 06, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of EMERSON LAKE & PALMER "Re-Works"