A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS

Sarah Stanton - keyboards
John Bennett - drums

Peaceville Records
October 9, 2006

Thanks to J-Man for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE A Line of Deathless Kings Music

Remastered · Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2003
Dreadful HourDreadful Hour
Peaceville UK 2001
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River Digipack CD 2003 Peaceville Records US $8.02 [0 bids]
52m 10s
My Dying Bride Songs of Darkness Words of Light Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.02 [0 bids]
52m 10s
My Dying Bride As The Flower Withers Slipcase CD 2001 Peaceville Records US $7.22 [0 bids]
52m 10s
My Dying Bride The Light At The End Of The World Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.02 [0 bids]
52m 10s
MAR DE GRISES Streams Inwards DIGIPAK MY DYING BRIDE US $20.00 Buy It Now 2h 14m
ETHERIAL WINDS - Saved CD rare 1.press 1994 M.M.I. / my dying bride crematory US $39.00 Buy It Now 4h 15m
My Dying Bride : As the Flower Withers CD (1995) US $13.27 Buy It Now 4h 41m
SHATTERED HOPE 2010 Absence CD Doom Death Saturnus Ataraxie My Dying Bride US $13.99 Buy It Now 6h 20m
MY DYING BRIDE*ANGEL&DARK RIVER/FOR DARKEST EYES*CD/DVD US $12.50 Buy It Now 6h 57m
Shever - Rituals (LP Red) My Dying Bride, Opeth, Death, Slayer, US $26.00 Buy It Now 7h 28m
Mourning beloveth - Dust CD 2nd Press My dying bride Paradise Lost Ophis Evoken US $20.00 [0 bids]
SILENTIUM "SI.VM E.T A.V.VM"cd Spikefarm 2001,My dying bride US $21.99 Buy It Now 11h 34m
MY DYING BRIDE - SYMPHONAIRE INFERNUS ET SPERA EMPYRIUM MCD - Peaceville 1991 - US $46.99 Buy It Now 11h 42m
34.788%...Complete by My Dying Bride (CD, Jul-2003, Peaceville Records ) PROMO US $6.99 Buy It Now 11h 53m
LET ME DREAM - My Dear Succubus Rare OOP CD Gothic Doom My Dying Bride Draconian US $11.99 Buy It Now 13h 32m
MY DYING BRIDE For Lives I Sire Fabric POSTER FLAG Official NEW US $19.35 Buy It Now 15h 37m
Meisterwerk 1 [Digipak] [ECD] by My Dying Bride (CD,... US $5.99 Buy It Now 15h 48m
MY DYING BRIDE - AN ODE TO WOE - LIVE [LTD.DIGIBOOK] (CD/DVD, 2008) *Sealed* US $12.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN NEW VINYL US $41.44 Buy It Now 16h 34m
SACRATUS-...PARADISE FOR TWO-CD-doom-death-my dying bride-saturnus-anathema US $11.99 Buy It Now 16h 53m
My Dying Bride Turn Loose The Swans digipack CD 2003 used NM / NM Peaceville US $8.10 Buy It Now 19h
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River / Darke NEW CD US $16.83 Buy It Now 19h 7m
MY DYING BRIDE - The Light at the End of the World US $9.09 Buy It Now 19h 19m
My Dying Bride - Evinta: Deluxe CD US $58.51 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Map Of All Our Failures CD US $20.02 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY + 1 - CDVILED46 US $13.56 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - THE ANGEL AND THE DARK..CD+DVD - CDVILED260X US $19.64 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA (SPECIAL EDITION DIGIBOOK) - CDVILEF302X US $24.41 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788% COMPLETE - CDVILED74 US $13.67 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWERS WITHERS - CDVILED32 US $13.56 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS - CDVILED39 US $14.07 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - DREADFUL HOURS - CDVILED90 US $13.56 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - VOICE OF THE WRETCHED - CDVILED117 US $13.56 Buy It Now 1 day
MENTAL HOME Black Art - 1999 CD - lacrimosa my dying bride october tide therion US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of Our Failure 2x 180gm Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $33.69 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Barghest O' Whitby 2011 Peaceville ORG RARE anathema opeth US $24.99 [0 bids]
CD: MY DYING BRIDE The Angel And The Dark River US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE AS THE FLOWER WITHERS 1rst PRESS 1992 CDVILE 32 US $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE TURN LOOSE THE SWANS 1rst PRESS 1993 CDVILE 39 US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER 1rst PRESS 1995 CDVILE 50 US $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT DIGI 1rst PRESS 2004 CDVILEF 110 US $32.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [Vinyl New] US $28.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Daylight Dies - no reply anathema my dying bride swallow the sun novembers doom US $4.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS - CDVILED289 US $13.89 Buy It Now 1 day
My Shameful - descend A5 digi evoken my dying bride neurosis swallow the sun US $15.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Trinity (Japan+1) / 10 Track US $9.99 [0 bids]
REVELATIONS OF RAIN 2013 Deceptive Virtue CD Doom Death Ophis My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride Anti Diluvian Chronicles rare 3 cd set Greatest Hits like new US $20.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $22.86 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE**A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES (GATEFOLD)**2 VINYL SET US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE original CD "As the flower withers" 1992 on Peaceville US $22.49 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE original CD "Turn loose the swans" 1993 on Peaceville US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Trinity DIGIPACK CD "BRAND NEW & SEALED US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun - Cassette US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World - Cassette US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - 34.788%... - Cassette US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers - Cassette US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium Cassette 1991 RARE OOP! US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers LP Vinyl Record US $29.20 Buy It Now 1 day
FALL OF EMPYREAN-A LIFE SPENT DYING-CD-swallow the sun-my dying bride-doom-death US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788%...COMPLETE, GREEN vinyl LP, 700 COPIES! NEW - SEALED! US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE As The Flower Withers LP 6 Track With Inner Sleeve (vilelp479) EU US $34.72 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta [CD New] US $14.89 Buy It Now 2 days
ablaze in hatred - deceptive awareness my dying bride evoken thergothon isole US $5.00 [0 bids]
Silent Stream of Godless Elegy-Navaz cd new Root My Dying bride folk doom metal US $13.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 CD US $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST "Lost paradise"cd Peaceville 90,Anathema,My dying bride US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CEREMONIUM - INTO THE AUTUMN SHADE, Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride, Doom Metal US $1.75 [2 bids]
PARADISE LOST Pin Badge gothic metal my dying bride tiamat anathema moonspell US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST logo Pin Badge gothic metal my dying bride anathema moonspell US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MOURNING BELOVETH-A DISEASE FOR THE AGES-CD-anathema-my dying bride-doom-death US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Deeper Down Rare Digi Single CD Anathema Katatonia Opeth US $21.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SAINTS EVERLASTING REST - THE DUSK OF MILLENNIUM 2005 1PR NEW! MY DYING BRIDE US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods of the Sun, Import, doom, lost, anathema, opeth, slayer US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE**LIKE GODS OF THE SUN**CD US $10.34 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun 2 LP Vinyl Record LP US $37.73 Buy It Now 2 days
UNSILENCE Under A Torn Sky LP MY DYING BRIDE OPETH PENTAGRAM SAINT VITUS US $11.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE-LIKE GODS OF THE SUN FIRST EDITION US $80.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER/DARKEST EYES [CD/DVD] - NEW CD BOXSET US $11.20 Buy It Now 3 days
DECEMBRE NOIR A Discouraged Believer OPETH KATATONIA OCTOBER TIDE MY DYING BRIDE US $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
NECARE-RUIN-CD-doom-death-anathema-my dying bride-mourning beloveth US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Angel & the Dark River (1996) CD US $12.69 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MAGAZINE CUTTING (FULL PAGE PHOTO) (REF K) US $7.24 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER + 4 BONUS TRACKS SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $6.49 Buy It Now 3 days
DOMINION Interface RARE JAPAN CD OBI PCCY-01033 Nailed My Dying Bride US $9.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride : Angel and the Dark River CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride: As The Flower Withers CD 2004 Bonus Track Super Jewel Box NEW US $12.95 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride: Turn Loose The Swans CD 2003 Reissue Bonus Tracks CDVILED39 NEW US $12.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Shape of Despair cd new Thergothon Amorphis Daylight Dies My Dying Bride doom US $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ENCHANTMENT DANCE THE MARBLE NAKED ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE PARADISE LOST UK NICE US $6.66 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $16.72 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride: Introducing 2 CD Set 2012 Best Of Greatest Hits Compilation NEW US $11.95 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE the light at the end of the world NOTVD 2x SPLATTER LP anathema US $69.99 [0 bids]
darkseed - spellcraft , type o negative moonspell tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
beseech - drama, type o negative moonspell darkseed tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - trinity CD ORIGINAL FIERCE 1995 US $0.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - the angel and the dark river / live at dynamo 2CD ORIGINAL 1996 US $1.04 [2 bids]
My Dying Bride - the light at the end of the world CD ORIGINAL PEACEVILLE 1999 US $0.99 [1 bids]

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE A Line of Deathless Kings ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE A Line of Deathless Kings reviews

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
3 stars After three consecutive high-quality MDB albums, the band sounds depleted of energy on A line of Deathless Kings. A String of Lifeless Songs may have been a better title.

Still this is not a bad album, not at all. MDB returned to the idiom of The Angel And The Dark River, refraining from grunts entirely and focussing on slowly brooding melodies of doom and gloom. But without his gruff vocals, Aaron Stainthorpe is a challenging listen. His clean voice is so limited and morose that even I get weary of it after a couple of songs. So while I could listen and enjoy any of the songs of this album, all of them consecutively is a burden that is hard to take. MDB is much better if they alternate between mournful crooning, vicious rasps and deep growls. The last track, of which the last 30 seconds end in a furious outburst of blast beats and cookie-monster vocals offers a welcome but much too short relief.

A line of Deathless Kingsis an average MDB album with good songwriting but too much sameness to match up to the creative peak they had reached on the preceding albums. Worth checking out for their fans and especially for admirers of The Angel And The Dark River album.

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#285782) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Review by UMUR
4 stars "A Line of Deathless Kings" is the 9th full-length studio album by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released in October 2006 by Peaceville Records.

The music on the album is the sound of My Dying Bride as we know them. Crushingly heavy riff, melodic leads and themes, catchy heavy rythms and of course the melancholic and paatos filled vocals by Aaron Stainthorpe. Shortly before entering the studio to record the album drummer Shaun Taylor-Steels announced his departure from My Dying Bride. He had persistent problems with his ankle that forced him to quit the band. Session drummer John Bennett (The Prophecy) replaced him and does a great job. He even manages to put his own touch to the recordings. I really enjoy both his playing and the sound production of his drums on "A Line of Deathless Kings". While long time member and bassist Adrian "Ade" Jackson plays the bass on the album, this would be his last recording with the band. He left in January 2007 and moved to America.

The tracks are as always well written, performed with passion and add to that a professional and well sounding sound production and you got a quality product. I wouldnīt say My Dying Bride have developed their sound radically, but as with all their albums theyīve tweaked their ideas to make the sound on this album unique compared to the rest of their output. Itīs a delicate art but once again theyīve succeeded. The thing thatīs most obvious upon first listen is that "A Line of Deathless Kings" features very few growling vocals. In fact itīs only the track "Deeper Down" where the growling vocals are present and in a very short section in "Love's Intolerable Pain". Itīs a quite interesting choice as the band had actually begun to incorporate growls more and more into their music over the course of the last couple of albums (the last 3 to be exact) after that vocal style had been gone from their music for a couple of albums before that. But a bit surprisingly to me, the growling vocals arenīt missed (and I usually enjoy the contrast between the growling and the clean vocals) and that is in large part due to the memorability of the melody lines. This was probably the most memorable and accessible vocal lines and melodies written by the band up until then. The passion behind the vocal performance on this album is also exquisite. Aaron Stainthorpe pours his soul into the songs and it works wonders.

My Dying Bride are amazingly consistent. Even this far into their career there are only very few of their albums where the quality has dropped slightly (and I mean slightly). Other than those brief moments, their output has been of consistently high quality. "A Line of Deathless Kings" is no different in that respect and among their strongest releases yet. The tracks are well written and intriguing, the production is powerful and the musicianship is excellent. My Dying Bride are arguably one of the few leaders of their genre and "A Line of Deathless Kings" is just another demonstration of power that will leave the followers kneeling in the dust, just hoping that they can be like My Dying Bride when they grow up. A 4 - 4.5 star rating is fully deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#505546) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 19, 2011

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
4 stars If you want some incredibly powerful and dynamic hard rock music that has its feet firmly in doom but somehow has managed to transcend that genre then you ought to search this out. That there is a sledgehammer always in attendance is never in doubt but it is being wielded with great skill so that the walnut at times is gently cracked in two whereas at others it is demolished totally. The vocals can be very gentle or with an edge, the riffs can be slow or something far more dramatic and intense.

There is a heightened level of atmosphere with this album, rock music that is seemingly far more than just that. These guys have been plying their trade for more than 15 years and they are certainly showing no sign at all of resting on their laurels with an album that is the best I have ever heard from them. This is metal that everything going for it, as the band experiment, yet keeps the guitars right in your face and keep the emotion dripping throughout. This is a powering statement and one that all fans of the heavy metal, whatever the sub genre, ought to seek out. www.peaceville.co.uk

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#906918) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 05, 2013

2 stars Running on empty. After the excellent Songs Of Darkness album from 2004, My Dying Bride returned in 2006 with this album. And with an album which is pretty close to being a turkey. At best, My Dying Bride is an excellent band. Their sound is normally very good and this band can really deli ... (read more)

Report this review (#452164) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Thursday, May 26, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "A Line of Deathless Kings"