A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS

Sarah Stanton - keyboards
John Bennett - drums

Peaceville Records
October 9, 2006

Thanks to J-Man for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE A Line of Deathless Kings Music

Peaceville UK 2009
Angel & The Dark RiverAngel & The Dark River
Remastered · Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2003
Woods of Ypres: ORG. Against The Seasons, KRANKENHAUS, My Dying Bride, Katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]
57m 3s
Golgotha: Melancholy FIRST REPULSE, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, US $16.99 [0 bids]
~ MY DYING BRIDE - Evinta ~ MUSIC 2 CD's US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 45m
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 4h 14m
THE KNELL - Harm (CD 2007) Doom Death Metal Esoteric Draconian My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 5h 54m
My Dying Bride : 34.788% ... Complete CD (2001) US $10.12 Buy It Now 6h 45m
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
NEX-ZERO-CD-doom-my dying bride-anathema-watain-nominon US $7.99 Buy It Now 7h 22m
Anathema - The Silent Enigma first press lp vinyl my dying bride katatonia US $59.99 Buy It Now 7h 52m
My dying bride - like gods of the sun LP first press VILE 65 US $125.00 Buy It Now 9h 20m
Anathema - an illiad of woes , first demo tape my dying bride katatonia US $39.99 Buy It Now 10h
MORGAIN Abandoned In The Forest... CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Kathatonia US $9.99 Buy It Now 14h 13m
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose the Swans US $12.30 Buy It Now 15h 31m
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - CDVILEF407 US $18.69 Buy It Now 16h 13m
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [Vinyl New] US $44.98 Buy It Now 16h 19m
MY DYING BRIDE - A Map of All Our Failures US $12.53 Buy It Now 16h 21m
Thy Withering Orchard - Soft Gow Of Perishing Cold (My Dying Bride) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
Meisterwerk V.2 by My Dying Bride (Digipak, Mar-2004, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $19.99 [0 bids]
Turn Loose the Swans by My Dying Bride (CD, Aug-2003, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $7.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [3 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $42.18 Buy It Now 17h 35m
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River Digipack CD 2003 Peaceville Records US $8.09 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride As The Flower Withers Slipcase CD 2001 Peaceville Records US $7.28 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Dreadful Hours Digipack CD 2001 Peaceville US $8.09 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride A Line of Deathless Kings Limited Box CD 2006 Peaceville Records US $14.57 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride 34.788% Complete Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville Records US $8.09 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Light At The End Of The World Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.09 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Songs of Darkness Words of Light Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.09 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride For Lies I Sire CD 2009 Peaceville Records US $8.09 [1 bids]
The Angel and the Dark River by My Dying Bride (Cassette, Feb-1996, Fierce) US $20.00 Buy It Now 21h 5m
MY DYING BRIDE "Trinity" (1st press,VERY RARE!!!) Phlebotomized,Saturnus US $16.99 Buy It Now 21h 35m
Onirophagus - Defiler of hope (pro cdr) MY DYING BRIDE AUTOPSY KATATONIA ASPHYX US $5.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - ODE TO WOE (W/BOOK) (+DVD) NEW CD US $22.73 Buy It Now 1 day
Ashes You Leave: Passage Back to Life, 3rd & The Mortal, My Dying Bride, US $2.99 [0 bids]
Funeral: Tristesse, RARE DOOM, My Dying Bride, Saturnus, Mourning Beloveth US $14.99 [1 bids]
PARADISE LOST: In Requiem, My Dying Bride, Anathema, Sentenced, Insomnium US $6.66 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Trinity:T-shirt NEW - LARGE ONLY US $26.24 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [2 DISCS] [801056832429] - NEW CD BOXSET US $20.70 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $57.51 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST PRINTED PATCH MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA KATATONIA MOONSPELL CEMETARY US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - The Light at the end of the World - Tape US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers - Tape US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE CASSETTE, Turn Loose The Swans, Futurist, Peaceville US $7.88 Buy It Now 1 day
KUOLEMANLAAKSO- Tulijoutsen cd NEW Swallow The Sun My Dying Bride Barren Earth US $5.19 [3 bids]
My Dying Bride - Evinta: Deluxe [CD New] US $45.16 Buy It Now 1 day
TIAMAT Clouds era logo patch anathema my dying bride dark tranquility dawn US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF R1) US $16.13 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride GOD IS ALONE 7 1991 VERY RARE LISTENABLE!!!307 of 1000 US $170.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE logo LANYARD official licensed merchandise US $8.09 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE logo white/black SWEATBAND official merchandise US $8.09 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride, Deeper Down Ep Audio CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE LIKE GODS OF THE SUN + 2 BONUS TRACKS SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $5.49 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES NEW VINYL US $41.21 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL & THE DARK RIVER NEW VINYL US $41.21 Buy It Now 1 day
An Ode to Woe by My Dying Bride *New CD* US $11.40 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [2LP] - 2013- New & Sealed US $30.40 Buy It Now 1 day
Virgin Black-Requiem-Mezzo Forte(promo cd)My Dying Bride Moonspell US $0.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - An Ode To Woe [CD New] US $13.80 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River [Vinyl New] US $31.90 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Map Of All Our Failures [Vinyl New] US $28.97 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE My Body A Funeral Mug NEW OFFICIAL US $9.71 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Albion (20th Ann Tour) Longsleeve T-shirt - NEW - LARGE ONLY US $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
FATUM ELISUM-HOMO NIHILIS-doom-death-silencer-paradise lost-my dying bride US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Angel and the Dark River/Live at the Dynamo '95 [Limited].. US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Map Of All Our Failures [CD New] US $14.90 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - TRINITY 2004 UK CD album + bonus tracks NEW & SEALED B2PP1 US $8.09 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Angel and the Dark River (1996) NEW CD US $14.57 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride Voice of the Wretched PROMO (CD, 2002) Peaceville metal doom US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Angel & the Dark River - My Dying Bride New & Sealed LP Free Shipping US $37.65 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride/THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD/New US $21.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride : Trinity CD (2008) US $10.07 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride, Songs of Darkness Words of Light Audio CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES NEW CD US $22.73 Buy It Now 2 days
SOLSTICE "Lamentations"ORG CD Candlelight 1994,Candlemass,My Dying Bride US $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE**VAULTED SHADOWS**CD US $13.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Lycanthia - Oligarchy (Fans of My Dying Bride, Draconian, Theatre of Tragedy) US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Angel and the Dark River by My Dying Bride (CD, Feb-1996, Fierce) sealed US $17.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Damnation festival 2008 My dying bride/Carcass/Napalm death-2008 magazine advert US $8.09 Buy It Now 2 days
UNIVERSE217 self-titled CD JEWEL CASE Greek avant/prog doom swans my dying bride US $10.98 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - VINYL 2 LP record US $40.22 Buy It Now 3 days
Opeth - Blackwater Park (anthema,my dying bride,doom,death,metal,damnation,deli) US $47.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Turn Loose the Swans by My Dying Bride *New CD* US $10.64 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE EVINTA PATCH US $4.85 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride : An Ode To Woe: Live (CD/DVD) (2008) US $16.31 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 (2000) CD - NEW Sealed US $14.51 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride Evinta Ladies T-shirt NEW OFFICIAL size S(UK 8/10) US $14.19 Buy It Now 3 days
TO CAST A SHADOW In Memory Of DIGIPAK THE 3RD AND THE MORTAL MY DYING BRIDE US $13.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans 2xCD REISSUE UK experimental death/doom NEW US $15.98 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE-Angel & The Dark River CD NEW US $12.64 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE-Angel And The Dark River / Dar CD NEW US $15.34 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD (DIGIPACK) - NEW CD US $7.88 Buy It Now 3 days
AHAB - THE GIANT CD SOLITUDE DRACONIAN MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
CELESTIAL SEASON - SOLAR LOVERS CD DRACONIAN MY DYING BRIDE US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
KATATONIA Brave Murder Day LP reissue NEW opeth darkthrone my dying bride doom US $30.80 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride / The Angel and the Dark River JAPAN+2 ORG!!!!! #F US $49.99 Buy It Now 3 days
DRACONIAN - RARE LIVE IN TEL AVIV FLYER 2009 ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun (2003) - New - Compact Disc US $9.15 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods of the Sun (CD 2013) Digipack US $9.71 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - I Am the Bloody Earth 1994 Peaceville 1st Press ORG anathema US $9.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium 1991 Peaceville ORG US $17.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE A Line of Deathless Kings ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE A Line of Deathless Kings reviews

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
3 stars After three consecutive high-quality MDB albums, the band sounds depleted of energy on A line of Deathless Kings. A String of Lifeless Songs may have been a better title.

Still this is not a bad album, not at all. MDB returned to the idiom of The Angel And The Dark River, refraining from grunts entirely and focussing on slowly brooding melodies of doom and gloom. But without his gruff vocals, Aaron Stainthorpe is a challenging listen. His clean voice is so limited and morose that even I get weary of it after a couple of songs. So while I could listen and enjoy any of the songs of this album, all of them consecutively is a burden that is hard to take. MDB is much better if they alternate between mournful crooning, vicious rasps and deep growls. The last track, of which the last 30 seconds end in a furious outburst of blast beats and cookie-monster vocals offers a welcome but much too short relief.

A line of Deathless Kingsis an average MDB album with good songwriting but too much sameness to match up to the creative peak they had reached on the preceding albums. Worth checking out for their fans and especially for admirers of The Angel And The Dark River album.

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#285782) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Review by UMUR
4 stars "A Line of Deathless Kings" is the 9th full-length studio album by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released in October 2006 by Peaceville Records.

The music on the album is the sound of My Dying Bride as we know them. Crushingly heavy riff, melodic leads and themes, catchy heavy rythms and of course the melancholic and paatos filled vocals by Aaron Stainthorpe. Shortly before entering the studio to record the album drummer Shaun Taylor-Steels announced his departure from My Dying Bride. He had persistent problems with his ankle that forced him to quit the band. Session drummer John Bennett (The Prophecy) replaced him and does a great job. He even manages to put his own touch to the recordings. I really enjoy both his playing and the sound production of his drums on "A Line of Deathless Kings". While long time member and bassist Adrian "Ade" Jackson plays the bass on the album, this would be his last recording with the band. He left in January 2007 and moved to America.

The tracks are as always well written, performed with passion and add to that a professional and well sounding sound production and you got a quality product. I wouldnīt say My Dying Bride have developed their sound radically, but as with all their albums theyīve tweaked their ideas to make the sound on this album unique compared to the rest of their output. Itīs a delicate art but once again theyīve succeeded. The thing thatīs most obvious upon first listen is that "A Line of Deathless Kings" features very few growling vocals. In fact itīs only the track "Deeper Down" where the growling vocals are present and in a very short section in "Love's Intolerable Pain". Itīs a quite interesting choice as the band had actually begun to incorporate growls more and more into their music over the course of the last couple of albums (the last 3 to be exact) after that vocal style had been gone from their music for a couple of albums before that. But a bit surprisingly to me, the growling vocals arenīt missed (and I usually enjoy the contrast between the growling and the clean vocals) and that is in large part due to the memorability of the melody lines. This was probably the most memorable and accessible vocal lines and melodies written by the band up until then. The passion behind the vocal performance on this album is also exquisite. Aaron Stainthorpe pours his soul into the songs and it works wonders.

My Dying Bride are amazingly consistent. Even this far into their career there are only very few of their albums where the quality has dropped slightly (and I mean slightly). Other than those brief moments, their output has been of consistently high quality. "A Line of Deathless Kings" is no different in that respect and among their strongest releases yet. The tracks are well written and intriguing, the production is powerful and the musicianship is excellent. My Dying Bride are arguably one of the few leaders of their genre and "A Line of Deathless Kings" is just another demonstration of power that will leave the followers kneeling in the dust, just hoping that they can be like My Dying Bride when they grow up. A 4 - 4.5 star rating is fully deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#505546) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 19, 2011

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
4 stars If you want some incredibly powerful and dynamic hard rock music that has its feet firmly in doom but somehow has managed to transcend that genre then you ought to search this out. That there is a sledgehammer always in attendance is never in doubt but it is being wielded with great skill so that the walnut at times is gently cracked in two whereas at others it is demolished totally. The vocals can be very gentle or with an edge, the riffs can be slow or something far more dramatic and intense.

There is a heightened level of atmosphere with this album, rock music that is seemingly far more than just that. These guys have been plying their trade for more than 15 years and they are certainly showing no sign at all of resting on their laurels with an album that is the best I have ever heard from them. This is metal that everything going for it, as the band experiment, yet keeps the guitars right in your face and keep the emotion dripping throughout. This is a powering statement and one that all fans of the heavy metal, whatever the sub genre, ought to seek out. www.peaceville.co.uk

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#906918) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 05, 2013

2 stars Running on empty. After the excellent Songs Of Darkness album from 2004, My Dying Bride returned in 2006 with this album. And with an album which is pretty close to being a turkey. At best, My Dying Bride is an excellent band. Their sound is normally very good and this band can really deli ... (read more)

Report this review (#452164) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Thursday, May 26, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "A Line of Deathless Kings"