A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS

Sarah Stanton - keyboards
John Bennett - drums

Peaceville Records
October 9, 2006

Thanks to J-Man for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE A Line of Deathless Kings Music

Peaceville UK 2012
34.788 Complete34.788 Complete
Peaceville / Snapper 2014
Vinyl$25.44
GRAVEFLOWER 2012 Returning To The Primary Source CD Doom Death My Dying Bride US $13.99 Buy It Now 58m 10s
My Dying Bride, Turn Loose the Swans Audio CD US $11.09 Buy It Now 1h 16m
Vaulted Shadows - My Dying Bride US $12.49 Buy It Now 1h 37m
My Dying Bride, Meisterwerk 1 Audio CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 19m
Virgin Black-Requiem-Mezzo Forte(promo cd)My Dying Bride Moonspell US $0.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride, Angel & The Dark River Audio CD US $8.39 Buy It Now 5h 27m
MY DYING BRIDE EMBROIDERED PATCH DOOM DEATH ANATHEMA PARADISE LOST Metal Negro US $4.99 Buy It Now 7h 33m
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 8h 39m
MY DYING BRIDE A LANE OF DEATHLESS KINGS SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 8h 39m
NOVEMBERS DOOM-APHOTIC-CD-doom-death-goth-ghost brigade-my dying bride US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 59m
INNER MISSING-ESCAPISM-CD-doom-death-my dying bride-mourning beloveth US $9.99 Buy It Now 9h 40m
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River/Darkest Eyes CD US $18.70 Buy It Now 14h 10m
SHATTERED HOPE 2014 Waters Of Lethe CD Doom Death Ophis My Dying Bride Evoken US $14.99 Buy It Now 15h 40m
MY DYING BRIDE - The angel and the dark river (SIGNED/Autographed!!) US $29.99 [0 bids]
ART IN EXILE- S/T CD NEW PROGRESSIVE DARK/GOTHIC METAL OPETH MY DYING BRIDE 2008 US $3.26 Buy It Now 16h 7m
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hour CD US $20.75 Buy It Now 17h 8m
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE - CDVILEF245 US $18.06 Buy It Now 17h 20m
My Dying Bride : Meisterwerk 1 CD (2008) US $10.18 Buy It Now 17h 21m
My Dying Bride : The Light at the End of the World CD (2008) US $10.55 Buy It Now 17h 23m
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES (CD+DVD) - CDVILEF406X US $27.48 Buy It Now 17h 25m
MY DYING BRIDE - AN ODE TO WOE /CD+DVD/ NEW 2008 US $14.38 Buy It Now 17h 54m
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA 2CD NEW 2011 ???????????????????????????????????? US $12.95 Buy It Now 18h
My Dying Bride 34.788% Complete SEALED (CD) '98 Original 1st Press Mayhem metal US $14.99 Buy It Now 18h 32m
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 2 [CD New] US $10.39 Buy It Now 20h 29m
MY DYING BRIDE the thrash of naked limbs CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $22.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE symphonaire infernus et spera... CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $23.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE i am the bloody earth CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $22.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans (CD, Feb-1994, Futurist/Mayhem Records) US $15.99 Buy It Now 23h 5m
MOONSPELL The Great Silver Eye CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema / Cm'07 US $3.52 [2 bids]
SILENTIUM "Infinita plango vulnera"cd Spikefarm 1999,My dying bride,Yearning US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE DELUXE LTD ED SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT CD BOX SET W/POSTE US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SILENTIUM "Altum"cd Spikefarm 2001,My dying bride,Yearning US $21.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 [CD New] US $12.23 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River/Darkest Eyes [CD New] US $12.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Paradise Lost - Tragic Idol [LP, Peaceville Records, NEW] Carcass My Dying Bride US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 1 (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.07 Buy It Now 1 day
SWALLOW THE SUN - THE MORNING NEVER CAME CD MY DYING BRIDE OPETH US $2.99 [2 bids]
My Dying Bride big cd collection inc rare 3 cd Evinta Doom Metal US $60.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE a map of all our failures VINYL LP RECORD NEW! US $29.98 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 2 (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.07 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Albion (20th Ann Tour) Longsleeve T-shirt - NEW - MEDIUM ONLY US $24.07 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Introducing Best Of Greatest Hits Double CD NEW & SEALED US $12.70 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - DREADFUL HOUR NEW CD US $23.70 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL & THE DARK RIVER / DARKEST EYES (+DVD) NEW CD US $21.13 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 2 CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures Official Sew On PATCH New US $7.18 Buy It Now 1 day
SILENT STREAM OF GODLESS ELEGY "Relic Dances" LP my dying bride the gathering US $22.94 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST In Requiem LP Sealed! MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA TIAMAT THERION OPETH US $30.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Line of Deathless Kings (CD,'06,Peaceville) Cardboard Sleeve! US $5.00 [0 bids]
(METAL CD) MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK I (SEALED DOOM) US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Official Boxed Mug - MDBMUG01 - My Dying Bride US $11.46 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures (NEW CD & DVD) US $24.16 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride As the flower withers cd US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride 34.788% Complete Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville Records US $8.18 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Light At The End Of The World Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.18 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Dreadful Hours Digipack CD 2001 Peaceville US $8.18 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED SEALED CD NEW US $5.26 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride Songs of Darkness Words of Light Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.18 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $30.71 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE The Barghest O' Whitby (Red LP) Opeth, Katatonia, Death, slayer US $100.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Like Gods Of The Sun - 1996 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.38 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS NEW CD US $18.54 Buy It Now 2 days
ALBEZ DUZ DIGI-CD PARADISE LOST MY DYING BRIDE TIAMAT BLACK WIDOW GHOST HUATA US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
SATURNUS Martyre 1stPress Euphonious Rec. 2000 (katatonia my dying bride) US $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ALEXANDER GLAVNIY Without Waste Words AUTUMNIA OFFICIUM TRISTE MY DYING BRIDE US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Onirophagus - Defiler of hope (pro cdr) MY DYING BRIDE AUTOPSY KATATONIA ASPHYX US $5.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Evinta I & Ii [CD New] US $24.90 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride : Evinta CD (2011) US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride Guitar Tab Software Lesson CD + FREE BONUSES US $8.06 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE TURN LOOSE THE SWANS + 3 BONUS TRACKS SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE 34.788 % COMPLETE + BONUS TRACK SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride GOD IS ALONE 7 1991 VERY RARE LISTENABLE!!!307 of 1000 US $170.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 1 - NEW CD US $12.13 Buy It Now 3 days
Tiamat CD Prey opeth my dying bride type o negative paradise lost amorphis US $3.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $4.90 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $4.90 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE-An Ode To Woe CD + DVD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $17.92 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE-Like Gods Of The Sun CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $11.63 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE-Meisterwerk 1 CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $10.74 Buy It Now 3 days
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
HAMFERD Vilst Er Sidsta Fet CD EP NEW/SEALED My Dying Bride Tyr Katatonia Opeth US $17.49 Buy It Now 3 days
WHISPERING GALLERY - Shades of Sorrow DIGI CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $10.99 Buy It Now 3 days
FIRST PRESS OPETH Still Life CD ORG Peaceville 2000 KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $20.99 Buy It Now 3 days
LYCUS Tempest DIGIPAK MOURNFUL CONGREGATION PALLBEARER MY DYING BRIDE ASUNDER US $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
AMORPHIS Tuonela G/F LP 2013 anathema my dying bride in flames opeth nightwish US $31.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World (digipack) (CD, Jan-2004) US $9.49 Buy It Now 3 days
ANATHEMA"Pentecost III"cd Peaceville 95,Paradise Lost,My dying bride US $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light [CD New] US $9.94 Buy It Now 4 days
Onirophagus - Defiler Of Hope (CD new)(Evoken, Funeral, My Dying Bride, Frailty) US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT NEW CD US $17.07 Buy It Now 4 days
beseech - drama, type o negative moonspell darkseed tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
darkseed - spellcraft , type o negative moonspell tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium 1991 Peaceville ORG US $17.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Thrash of Naked Limbs 1993 Peaceville 1st Press ORG anathema US $18.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - I Am the Bloody Earth 1994 Peaceville 1st Press ORG anathema US $9.99 [0 bids]
AMORPHIS - ELEGY CD NEVERMORE ARCH ENEMY TIAMAT MY DYING BRIDE GRAVE ENSLAVED US $1.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride/THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD/New US $21.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Songs:T-shirt - NEW - SMALL ONLY US $26.94 Buy It Now 4 days
Meisterwerk V.2 by My Dying Bride (Digipak, Mar-2004, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $19.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE A Line of Deathless Kings ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE A Line of Deathless Kings reviews

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
3 stars After three consecutive high-quality MDB albums, the band sounds depleted of energy on A line of Deathless Kings. A String of Lifeless Songs may have been a better title.

Still this is not a bad album, not at all. MDB returned to the idiom of The Angel And The Dark River, refraining from grunts entirely and focussing on slowly brooding melodies of doom and gloom. But without his gruff vocals, Aaron Stainthorpe is a challenging listen. His clean voice is so limited and morose that even I get weary of it after a couple of songs. So while I could listen and enjoy any of the songs of this album, all of them consecutively is a burden that is hard to take. MDB is much better if they alternate between mournful crooning, vicious rasps and deep growls. The last track, of which the last 30 seconds end in a furious outburst of blast beats and cookie-monster vocals offers a welcome but much too short relief.

A line of Deathless Kingsis an average MDB album with good songwriting but too much sameness to match up to the creative peak they had reached on the preceding albums. Worth checking out for their fans and especially for admirers of The Angel And The Dark River album.

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#285782) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Review by UMUR
4 stars "A Line of Deathless Kings" is the 9th full-length studio album by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released in October 2006 by Peaceville Records.

The music on the album is the sound of My Dying Bride as we know them. Crushingly heavy riff, melodic leads and themes, catchy heavy rythms and of course the melancholic and paatos filled vocals by Aaron Stainthorpe. Shortly before entering the studio to record the album drummer Shaun Taylor-Steels announced his departure from My Dying Bride. He had persistent problems with his ankle that forced him to quit the band. Session drummer John Bennett (The Prophecy) replaced him and does a great job. He even manages to put his own touch to the recordings. I really enjoy both his playing and the sound production of his drums on "A Line of Deathless Kings". While long time member and bassist Adrian "Ade" Jackson plays the bass on the album, this would be his last recording with the band. He left in January 2007 and moved to America.

The tracks are as always well written, performed with passion and add to that a professional and well sounding sound production and you got a quality product. I wouldnīt say My Dying Bride have developed their sound radically, but as with all their albums theyīve tweaked their ideas to make the sound on this album unique compared to the rest of their output. Itīs a delicate art but once again theyīve succeeded. The thing thatīs most obvious upon first listen is that "A Line of Deathless Kings" features very few growling vocals. In fact itīs only the track "Deeper Down" where the growling vocals are present and in a very short section in "Love's Intolerable Pain". Itīs a quite interesting choice as the band had actually begun to incorporate growls more and more into their music over the course of the last couple of albums (the last 3 to be exact) after that vocal style had been gone from their music for a couple of albums before that. But a bit surprisingly to me, the growling vocals arenīt missed (and I usually enjoy the contrast between the growling and the clean vocals) and that is in large part due to the memorability of the melody lines. This was probably the most memorable and accessible vocal lines and melodies written by the band up until then. The passion behind the vocal performance on this album is also exquisite. Aaron Stainthorpe pours his soul into the songs and it works wonders.

My Dying Bride are amazingly consistent. Even this far into their career there are only very few of their albums where the quality has dropped slightly (and I mean slightly). Other than those brief moments, their output has been of consistently high quality. "A Line of Deathless Kings" is no different in that respect and among their strongest releases yet. The tracks are well written and intriguing, the production is powerful and the musicianship is excellent. My Dying Bride are arguably one of the few leaders of their genre and "A Line of Deathless Kings" is just another demonstration of power that will leave the followers kneeling in the dust, just hoping that they can be like My Dying Bride when they grow up. A 4 - 4.5 star rating is fully deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#505546) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 19, 2011

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
4 stars If you want some incredibly powerful and dynamic hard rock music that has its feet firmly in doom but somehow has managed to transcend that genre then you ought to search this out. That there is a sledgehammer always in attendance is never in doubt but it is being wielded with great skill so that the walnut at times is gently cracked in two whereas at others it is demolished totally. The vocals can be very gentle or with an edge, the riffs can be slow or something far more dramatic and intense.

There is a heightened level of atmosphere with this album, rock music that is seemingly far more than just that. These guys have been plying their trade for more than 15 years and they are certainly showing no sign at all of resting on their laurels with an album that is the best I have ever heard from them. This is metal that everything going for it, as the band experiment, yet keeps the guitars right in your face and keep the emotion dripping throughout. This is a powering statement and one that all fans of the heavy metal, whatever the sub genre, ought to seek out. www.peaceville.co.uk

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#906918) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 05, 2013

2 stars Running on empty. After the excellent Songs Of Darkness album from 2004, My Dying Bride returned in 2006 with this album. And with an album which is pretty close to being a turkey. At best, My Dying Bride is an excellent band. Their sound is normally very good and this band can really deli ... (read more)

Report this review (#452164) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Thursday, May 26, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "A Line of Deathless Kings"