A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS

Sarah Stanton - keyboards
John Bennett - drums

Peaceville Records
October 9, 2006

Thanks to J-Man for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE A Line of Deathless Kings Music

Peaceville UK 2012
Like Gods Of The SunLike Gods Of The Sun
Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2006
An Ode To Woe: Live (CD/DVD)An Ode To Woe: Live (CD/DVD)
Peaceville 2008
As the Flower WithersAs the Flower Withers
Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2004
For Lies I SireFor Lies I Sire
Peaceville UK 2009
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.77 Buy It Now 59m 45s
An Ode To Woe: Live (CD/DVD), My Dying Bride, Very Good Live US $27.11 Buy It Now 1h 5m
My Dying Bride: Introducing 2 CD Set 2012 Best Of Greatest Hits Compilation NEW US $11.95 Buy It Now 2h 45m
MARCHE FUNEBRE-TO DROWN-CD-dark-anathema-my dying bride-katatonia-doom-death US $11.99 Buy It Now 5h 34m
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 9h 31m
MY DYING BRIDE A LANE OF DEATHLESS KINGS SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 9h 31m
My Dying Bride-A line of deathless kings-CD BOX-2006-Peaceville-used US $14.66 Buy It Now 11h 38m
UNSILENCE Under A Torn Sky LP MY DYING BRIDE OPETH PENTAGRAM SAINT VITUS US $11.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 13h 46m
My Dying Bride - Trinity - Polish Release US $11.00 Buy It Now 17h 2m
MY DYING BRIDE A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES BEANIE SKI HAT US $19.88 Buy It Now 17h 59m
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR DARKEST EYES - *NEW DVD* *SEALED* US $7.57 Buy It Now 20h 36m
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [CD New] US $12.23 Buy It Now 20h 48m
My Dying Bride As The Flower Withers Slipcase CD 2001 Peaceville Records US $7.44 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride A Line of Deathless Kings Limited Box CD 2006 Peaceville Records US $14.91 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE-TURN LOOSE THE SWANS-CD 2003-DIGIPAK+3 BONUS TRACKS-REMASTERED US $16.56 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE-THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER-CD 2003-DIGIPAK+4 BONUS TRACKS US $16.56 Buy It Now 1 day
3 BOX SET FROM:MY DYING BRIDE PARADISE LOST KATATONIA US $89.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE-THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD-CD 2004-DIGIPAK-MINT US $16.56 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE-DREADFUL HOURS-CD 2001-DIGIPAK-UK 1ST ISSUE+BOOKLET US $16.56 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE-LIKE GODS OF THE SUN-CD 2001+SLIPCASE US $11.59 Buy It Now 1 day
LOT OF 3CD'S MY DYING BRIDE - DARK SANCTUARY - THE SOIL BLEEDS BLACK DOOM/METAL US $8.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE LOT OF 3 CD'S .METAL Turn Loose The Swans/Songs Of Darkness... US $10.23 [0 bids]
And Here I Lie "Regrets" RARE/OOP Doom,Thorns of the Carrion,My Dying Bride US $28.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Like gods of the sun US $3.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 1 day
KATATONIA FOR FUNERALS TO COME CD 1995 AV009 anathema my dying bride opeth US $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
HEDON CRIES - Affliction's Fiction (CD 2007) Anathema My Dying Bride Saturnus US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST just say words ORIG VINYL LP (1997) my dying bride katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]
KATATONIA Dead End Kings double LP my dying bride anathema paradise lost tiamat US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - I Am The Bloody Earth 12" 1st Press 2 Track EP US $8.27 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium 12" 1st Press 2 Track EP US $10.78 [2 bids]
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers 12" Vinyl LP - 1st Press US $9.45 [2 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans Double 12" Vinyl Gatefold LP - 1st Press US $77.91 [11 bids]
CRADLE OF FILTH Embroidered Logo PATCH MY DYING BRIDE AT THE GATES DIMMU BORGIR US $5.39 Buy It Now 1 day
THE GARDNERZ Embroidered Logo PATCH My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema US $5.39 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE "A Map of All Our Failures" 2LP 2012 Peaceville Records (Vinyl) US $33.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Embroidered Logo PATCH ANATHEMA SOLSTICE BAL SAGOTH US $5.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Paradise Lost-S/T Self Titled RARE CD 2005 BMG Anathema My Dying Bride style US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
KUOLEMANLAAKSO- Tulijoutsen cd NEW Swallow The Sun Barren Earth My Dying Bride US $6.13 [3 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE- A Map Of All Our Failures cd NEW Swallow The Sun Paradise Lost US $1.64 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride For Lies I Sire CD 2009 Peaceville Records US $8.27 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River Digipack CD 2003 Peaceville Records US $8.27 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Turn Loose The Swans Digipack CD 2003 Peaceville Records US $8.27 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Trinity CD 2004 doom collection Peaceville US $12.95 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta 2CD 2011 digibook symphonic doom Peaceville US $13.95 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - A Map of All Our Failures CD 2012 doom Peaceville US $13.95 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE PATCH 2 US $4.96 Buy It Now 2 days
AVERNUS-Of the fallen cd OOP Novembers Doom Somnus My Dying Bride US $14.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE CASSETTE, Turn Loose The Swans, Futurist, Peaceville US $7.88 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride TURN LOOSE THE SWANS LPx2 UK 801056803917 Peaceville new US $62.57 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 2 [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $10.44 Buy It Now 2 days
Meisterwerk V.2 by My Dying Bride (Digipak, Mar-2004, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $24.99 [0 bids]
MOURNING BELOVETH-THE SULLEN SULCUS-CD-my dying bride-paradise lost-melodic-doom US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS - NEW CD US $19.29 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE NEW CD US $24.30 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788% COMPLETE - BONUS TRACK (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.77 Buy It Now 2 days
MOURNING BELOVETH-THE SULLEN SULCUS-CD-OOP-melodic-doom-anathema-my dying bride US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE I Am The Bloody Earth RARE 1994 OOP UK CD Single Ex/Ex Vile44TCD US $26.51 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans 3 Bonus Tracks CD (New) US $18.70 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA - CDVILEF324 US $12.78 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - 34.788 Complete [CD New] US $12.23 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire [CD New] US $13.86 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun (Japan+2) / 11 Track US $9.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Trinity (Japan+1) / 10 Track US $9.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (Japan+1) / 8 Track US $9.99 [0 bids]
BLOODSTOCK METAL FEST 2006 Programme MY DYING BRIDE DEATHSTARS PRIMAL FEAR US $1.64 [0 bids]
THERGOTHON Fhtagn-nagh Yog-Sothoth LP unholy demilich beherit my dying bride von US $45.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride 34.788% Complete Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville Records US $8.27 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods of the Sun, Import, doom, lost, anathema, opeth, slayer US $2.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Light At The End Of The World Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.27 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Dreadful Hours Digipack CD 2001 Peaceville US $8.27 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Songs of Darkness Words of Light Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.27 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River cd sealed US $21.24 Buy It Now 3 days
Ashes you leave - The inheritance of sin CD 1st Press My dying bride Ophis US $30.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS (180GM) NEW VINYL US $55.65 Buy It Now 3 days
THE ORGAN FANZINE ISSUE 148 JAN 2006 - NINA HAGEN - LIARS - MY DYING BRIDE US $14.91 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride: Turn Loose The Swans Special Edition 2 CD Set 2013 Digibook NEW US $15.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Like Gods of the Sun - My Dying Bride New & Sealed LP Free Shipping US $37.65 Buy It Now 3 days
THE KNELL - Harm (CD 2007) Doom Death Metal Esoteric Draconian My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
NEX-ZERO-CD-doom-my dying bride-anathema-watain-nominon US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE the thrash of naked limbs CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $23.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE i am the bloody earth CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $23.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE symphonaire infernus et spera... CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $23.00 [0 bids]
My dying bride - like gods of the sun LP first press VILE 65 US $125.00 Buy It Now 3 days
COLD COLOURS-COLD COLOURS (2013) US DARK METAL ROTTING CHRIST MY DYING BRIDE US $2.99 [0 bids]
SILENT STREAM OF GODLESS ELEGY-RELIC DANCES NEW LP MY DYING BRIDE DOOM/DEATH US $36.99 [0 bids]
MORGAIN Abandoned In The Forest... CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Kathatonia US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose the Swans US $10.77 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A Map of All Our Failures US $12.89 Buy It Now 3 days
HEDON CRIES-HATE INTO GRIEF (2003 GR DOOM/DEATH DARK TRANQUILLITY MY DYING BRIDE US $2.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - CDVILEF407 US $19.12 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [Vinyl New] US $43.39 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE logo LANYARD official licensed merchandise US $8.27 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE logo white/black SWEATBAND official merchandise US $8.27 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride "Turn Loose the Swans" 2013 2cd Special Edition Sealed Digibook US $15.74 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride "An Ode To Woe" Live 2 disc cd/dvd 2008 Sealed US $11.52 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride "Introducing" 2013 2cd set Sealed US $11.03 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [3 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $35.53 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE A Line of Deathless Kings ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE A Line of Deathless Kings reviews

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
3 stars After three consecutive high-quality MDB albums, the band sounds depleted of energy on A line of Deathless Kings. A String of Lifeless Songs may have been a better title.

Still this is not a bad album, not at all. MDB returned to the idiom of The Angel And The Dark River, refraining from grunts entirely and focussing on slowly brooding melodies of doom and gloom. But without his gruff vocals, Aaron Stainthorpe is a challenging listen. His clean voice is so limited and morose that even I get weary of it after a couple of songs. So while I could listen and enjoy any of the songs of this album, all of them consecutively is a burden that is hard to take. MDB is much better if they alternate between mournful crooning, vicious rasps and deep growls. The last track, of which the last 30 seconds end in a furious outburst of blast beats and cookie-monster vocals offers a welcome but much too short relief.

A line of Deathless Kingsis an average MDB album with good songwriting but too much sameness to match up to the creative peak they had reached on the preceding albums. Worth checking out for their fans and especially for admirers of The Angel And The Dark River album.

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#285782) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Review by UMUR
4 stars "A Line of Deathless Kings" is the 9th full-length studio album by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released in October 2006 by Peaceville Records.

The music on the album is the sound of My Dying Bride as we know them. Crushingly heavy riff, melodic leads and themes, catchy heavy rythms and of course the melancholic and paatos filled vocals by Aaron Stainthorpe. Shortly before entering the studio to record the album drummer Shaun Taylor-Steels announced his departure from My Dying Bride. He had persistent problems with his ankle that forced him to quit the band. Session drummer John Bennett (The Prophecy) replaced him and does a great job. He even manages to put his own touch to the recordings. I really enjoy both his playing and the sound production of his drums on "A Line of Deathless Kings". While long time member and bassist Adrian "Ade" Jackson plays the bass on the album, this would be his last recording with the band. He left in January 2007 and moved to America.

The tracks are as always well written, performed with passion and add to that a professional and well sounding sound production and you got a quality product. I wouldnīt say My Dying Bride have developed their sound radically, but as with all their albums theyīve tweaked their ideas to make the sound on this album unique compared to the rest of their output. Itīs a delicate art but once again theyīve succeeded. The thing thatīs most obvious upon first listen is that "A Line of Deathless Kings" features very few growling vocals. In fact itīs only the track "Deeper Down" where the growling vocals are present and in a very short section in "Love's Intolerable Pain". Itīs a quite interesting choice as the band had actually begun to incorporate growls more and more into their music over the course of the last couple of albums (the last 3 to be exact) after that vocal style had been gone from their music for a couple of albums before that. But a bit surprisingly to me, the growling vocals arenīt missed (and I usually enjoy the contrast between the growling and the clean vocals) and that is in large part due to the memorability of the melody lines. This was probably the most memorable and accessible vocal lines and melodies written by the band up until then. The passion behind the vocal performance on this album is also exquisite. Aaron Stainthorpe pours his soul into the songs and it works wonders.

My Dying Bride are amazingly consistent. Even this far into their career there are only very few of their albums where the quality has dropped slightly (and I mean slightly). Other than those brief moments, their output has been of consistently high quality. "A Line of Deathless Kings" is no different in that respect and among their strongest releases yet. The tracks are well written and intriguing, the production is powerful and the musicianship is excellent. My Dying Bride are arguably one of the few leaders of their genre and "A Line of Deathless Kings" is just another demonstration of power that will leave the followers kneeling in the dust, just hoping that they can be like My Dying Bride when they grow up. A 4 - 4.5 star rating is fully deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#505546) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 19, 2011

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
4 stars If you want some incredibly powerful and dynamic hard rock music that has its feet firmly in doom but somehow has managed to transcend that genre then you ought to search this out. That there is a sledgehammer always in attendance is never in doubt but it is being wielded with great skill so that the walnut at times is gently cracked in two whereas at others it is demolished totally. The vocals can be very gentle or with an edge, the riffs can be slow or something far more dramatic and intense.

There is a heightened level of atmosphere with this album, rock music that is seemingly far more than just that. These guys have been plying their trade for more than 15 years and they are certainly showing no sign at all of resting on their laurels with an album that is the best I have ever heard from them. This is metal that everything going for it, as the band experiment, yet keeps the guitars right in your face and keep the emotion dripping throughout. This is a powering statement and one that all fans of the heavy metal, whatever the sub genre, ought to seek out. www.peaceville.co.uk

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#906918) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 05, 2013

2 stars Running on empty. After the excellent Songs Of Darkness album from 2004, My Dying Bride returned in 2006 with this album. And with an album which is pretty close to being a turkey. At best, My Dying Bride is an excellent band. Their sound is normally very good and this band can really deli ... (read more)

Report this review (#452164) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Thursday, May 26, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "A Line of Deathless Kings"