A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS

Sarah Stanton - keyboards
John Bennett - drums

Peaceville Records
October 9, 2006

Thanks to J-Man for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE A Line of Deathless Kings Music

Peaceville UK 2004
Line of Deathless KingsLine of Deathless Kings
Peaceville UK 2006
My Dying Bride "The Manuscript" 2013 EP Sealed US $10.05 Buy It Now 1h 13m
MY DYING BRIDE - Like Gods Of The Sun - 1996 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.55 Buy It Now 2h 23m
"My Dying Bride Meisterwerk, Vol. 1 CD" US $11.20 Buy It Now 2h 56m
WHEN NOTHING REMAINS Thy Dark Serenity BLACK #/400 My Dying Bride Uaral Amorphis US $16.99 Buy It Now 3h 21m
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN NEW VINYL US $43.75 Buy It Now 4h 17m
MY DYING BRIDE - MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES NEW VINYL US $43.75 Buy It Now 4h 18m
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT NEW CD US $17.65 Buy It Now 5h 7m
MY DYING BRIDE - The Light At The End Of The World (CD 1999) US $5.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS NEW CD US $19.17 Buy It Now 5h 28m
ALBEZ DUZ DIGI-CD PARADISE LOST MY DYING BRIDE TIAMAT BLACK WIDOW GHOST HUATA US $10.00 Buy It Now 7h 21m
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL & THE DARK RIVER NEW VINYL US $43.75 Buy It Now 7h 38m
ALEXANDER GLAVNIY Without Waste Words AUTUMNIA OFFICIUM TRISTE MY DYING BRIDE US $8.00 Buy It Now 7h 42m
The Gathering "DISCLOSURE" NEW VINYL 12" anathema alcest ulver my dying bride US $29.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Guitar Tab Software Lesson CD + FREE BONUSES US $8.06 Buy It Now 10h 59m
MY DYING BRIDE - THE DREADFUL HOURS [DIGIPAK] original US $5.00 [0 bids]
~ MY DYING BRIDE - Evinta ~ MUSIC 2 CD's US $9.99 Buy It Now 16h 2m
MY DYING BRIDE - AN ODE TO WOE CD+DVD Super Jewelcase US $14.99 [0 bids]
Theatre of Tragedy self-titled 1995 death doom My Dying Bride Katatonia US $5.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $5.02 Buy It Now 16h 22m
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $5.02 Buy It Now 16h 22m
My Dying Bride/THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD/New US $21.99 [0 bids]
Anathema Judgment Digipak my dying bride opeth katatonia US $10.00 [0 bids]
Anathema Serenades opeth katatonia my dying bride US $10.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Stories 3CD box set Rare anathema amorphous US $75.00 Buy It Now 18h 56m
MY DYING BRIDE-An Ode To Woe CD + DVD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $18.53 Buy It Now 19h 41m
MY DYING BRIDE-Like Gods Of The Sun CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $12.03 Buy It Now 19h 41m
MY DYING BRIDE-Meisterwerk 1 CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $11.10 Buy It Now 19h 42m
Onirophagus - Defiler of hope (pro cdr) MY DYING BRIDE AUTOPSY KATATONIA ASPHYX US $5.99 [0 bids]
LET ME DREAM - My Dear Succubus Rare OOP CD Gothic Doom My Dying Bride Draconian US $11.99 [0 bids]
NEVER DIE - The Source Of Black Water (CD 2011) doom gothic metal My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
INNER MISSING - Escapism (CD 2011) doom death metal My Dying Bride Draconian US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
HEDON CRIES - Affliction's Fiction (CD 2007) Anathema My Dying Bride Saturnus US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE "Turn Loose The Swans" ORG CDVILE press RARE OOP!!! US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FIRST PRESS OPETH Still Life CD ORG Peaceville 2000 KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $20.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MORGAIN Abandoned In The Forest... CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Kathatonia US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World (digipack) (CD, Jan-2004) US $9.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Meisterwerk 1 - My Dying Bride (CD 2000) [IMPORT, Ge... US $5.49 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures 2-LP VINYL "SEALED" US $49.99 Buy It Now 1 day
TRISTANIA-ILLUMINATION ORG 2007 MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $2.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TOWARDS THE SINISTER demo paradise lost decomposed bolt thrower US $50.00 [1 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS, WORDS OF LIGHT DIGIPACK CD US $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA"Pentecost III"cd Peaceville 95,Paradise Lost,My dying bride US $22.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Bring Me Victory EP (CD new, Peaceville Records 2009) US $27.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride "34.788%...Complete [Reissue] [Digipak] (CD 2004 Peaceville) US $6.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride "Turn Loose the Swans" [Reissue] [Digipack] (CD 2003 Peaceville) US $6.00 [0 bids]
ablaze in hatred - deceptive awareness my dying bride evoken thergothon isole US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Pact Of Solitude ?- Pain And Passion rare 500 copies! my dying bride candlemass US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Daylight Dies - no reply anathema my dying bride swallow the sun novembers doom US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Subreality - endless horizons rare my dying bride paradise lost evoken ahab US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE:Songs:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $27.86 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE:Songs:T-shirt NEW:SMALL ONLY US $27.86 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE:Trinity:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $27.86 Buy It Now 1 day
Onirophagus - Defiler Of Hope (CD new)(Evoken, Funeral, My Dying Bride, Frailty) US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788% COMPLETE CD ALBUM US $7.42 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Angel & And The Dark River (NEW CD) US $15.50 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - SINAMORATA 2005 PEACEVILLE DVD Shipping is 7 usd US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE as the flower withers LP 6 track with inner sleeve (vilelp479) eu US $30.18 Buy It Now 2 days
@MY DYING BRIDE 6 LPs anathema paradise lost evoken electric wizard katatonia@ US $429.99 [0 bids]
*MY DYING BRIDE-Songs Of Darkness Double LP Gatefold / Sealed / IVS007 / Doom * US $14.99 [2 bids]
My Dying Bride - Evinta (2011) 2CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $13.09 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA - A Natural Disaster 2xLP 1.PRESS My Dying Bride Thergothon Saint Vitus US $15.50 [9 bids]
My Dying Bride - Introducing (Music CD) US $18.71 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST Tragic Illusion 25 /300 Katatonia Opeth My Dying Bride Amorphis US $3.75 [5 bids]
THE BLOODLINE- Opium hearts ADVANCE PROMO CD RARE KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Void Of Silence ?- Criteria Ov 666 DIGI CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $16.66 Buy It Now 2 days
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $19.66 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Light At The End Of The World The [Digipak] [Remastered] US $22.18 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans US $22.25 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun (Music CD) US $22.18 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Voice Of The Wretched (Music CD) US $22.31 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Angel And The Dark River The (Music CD) US $22.37 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Trinity (Music CD) US $22.40 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Line of Deathless Kings (Music CD) US $22.40 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - 34.788% Complete (Music CD) US $22.40 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness (Music CD) US $22.40 Buy It Now 2 days
my dying bride limited edition cd US $16.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (Special Edition) (Music CD) US $25.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire (Music CD) US $25.87 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE THE DREADFUL HOURS DIGIPACK CD US $11.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD US $11.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - An Ode To Woe (+ DVD) US $26.63 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [CD New] US $13.57 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride Albion In Ruin Official Textile Flag Poster US $16.78 Buy It Now 2 days
CD: MY DYING BRIDE The Angel And The Dark River US $11.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE**EVINTA (LTD ED W/BOOKLET)**2CD US $13.69 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride For Lies I Sire Official Textile Flag Poster US $13.41 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE As The Flower Withers CD (1992) US $8.31 Buy It Now 2 days
Like Gods of the Sun by My Dying Bride CD Doom Goth Metal Cradle Of Filth US $2.98 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE: The Angel and the Dark River 2-CD set! 1996 Peaceville Records US $9.99 [0 bids]
The Angel and the Dark River by My Dying Bride (CD, Feb-1996, Fierce) Goth Metal US $2.00 [0 bids]
RARE PROMO Mayhem Records 2 CD SAMPLER My Dying Bride DIO Enuff Znuff + FIERCE US $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Introducing My Dying Bride US $13.47 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - the Dreadful Hours / Live in Krakow Vol. 2 (Agat Rec ) Russian US $17.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride Angel & The Dark River CD US $8.43 Buy It Now 2 days
KATATONIA FOR FUNERALS TO COME CD 1995 AV009 anathema my dying bride opeth US $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE A Line of Deathless Kings ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE A Line of Deathless Kings reviews

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
3 stars After three consecutive high-quality MDB albums, the band sounds depleted of energy on A line of Deathless Kings. A String of Lifeless Songs may have been a better title.

Still this is not a bad album, not at all. MDB returned to the idiom of The Angel And The Dark River, refraining from grunts entirely and focussing on slowly brooding melodies of doom and gloom. But without his gruff vocals, Aaron Stainthorpe is a challenging listen. His clean voice is so limited and morose that even I get weary of it after a couple of songs. So while I could listen and enjoy any of the songs of this album, all of them consecutively is a burden that is hard to take. MDB is much better if they alternate between mournful crooning, vicious rasps and deep growls. The last track, of which the last 30 seconds end in a furious outburst of blast beats and cookie-monster vocals offers a welcome but much too short relief.

A line of Deathless Kingsis an average MDB album with good songwriting but too much sameness to match up to the creative peak they had reached on the preceding albums. Worth checking out for their fans and especially for admirers of The Angel And The Dark River album.

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#285782) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Review by UMUR
4 stars "A Line of Deathless Kings" is the 9th full-length studio album by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released in October 2006 by Peaceville Records.

The music on the album is the sound of My Dying Bride as we know them. Crushingly heavy riff, melodic leads and themes, catchy heavy rythms and of course the melancholic and paatos filled vocals by Aaron Stainthorpe. Shortly before entering the studio to record the album drummer Shaun Taylor-Steels announced his departure from My Dying Bride. He had persistent problems with his ankle that forced him to quit the band. Session drummer John Bennett (The Prophecy) replaced him and does a great job. He even manages to put his own touch to the recordings. I really enjoy both his playing and the sound production of his drums on "A Line of Deathless Kings". While long time member and bassist Adrian "Ade" Jackson plays the bass on the album, this would be his last recording with the band. He left in January 2007 and moved to America.

The tracks are as always well written, performed with passion and add to that a professional and well sounding sound production and you got a quality product. I wouldnīt say My Dying Bride have developed their sound radically, but as with all their albums theyīve tweaked their ideas to make the sound on this album unique compared to the rest of their output. Itīs a delicate art but once again theyīve succeeded. The thing thatīs most obvious upon first listen is that "A Line of Deathless Kings" features very few growling vocals. In fact itīs only the track "Deeper Down" where the growling vocals are present and in a very short section in "Love's Intolerable Pain". Itīs a quite interesting choice as the band had actually begun to incorporate growls more and more into their music over the course of the last couple of albums (the last 3 to be exact) after that vocal style had been gone from their music for a couple of albums before that. But a bit surprisingly to me, the growling vocals arenīt missed (and I usually enjoy the contrast between the growling and the clean vocals) and that is in large part due to the memorability of the melody lines. This was probably the most memorable and accessible vocal lines and melodies written by the band up until then. The passion behind the vocal performance on this album is also exquisite. Aaron Stainthorpe pours his soul into the songs and it works wonders.

My Dying Bride are amazingly consistent. Even this far into their career there are only very few of their albums where the quality has dropped slightly (and I mean slightly). Other than those brief moments, their output has been of consistently high quality. "A Line of Deathless Kings" is no different in that respect and among their strongest releases yet. The tracks are well written and intriguing, the production is powerful and the musicianship is excellent. My Dying Bride are arguably one of the few leaders of their genre and "A Line of Deathless Kings" is just another demonstration of power that will leave the followers kneeling in the dust, just hoping that they can be like My Dying Bride when they grow up. A 4 - 4.5 star rating is fully deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#505546) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 19, 2011

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
4 stars If you want some incredibly powerful and dynamic hard rock music that has its feet firmly in doom but somehow has managed to transcend that genre then you ought to search this out. That there is a sledgehammer always in attendance is never in doubt but it is being wielded with great skill so that the walnut at times is gently cracked in two whereas at others it is demolished totally. The vocals can be very gentle or with an edge, the riffs can be slow or something far more dramatic and intense.

There is a heightened level of atmosphere with this album, rock music that is seemingly far more than just that. These guys have been plying their trade for more than 15 years and they are certainly showing no sign at all of resting on their laurels with an album that is the best I have ever heard from them. This is metal that everything going for it, as the band experiment, yet keeps the guitars right in your face and keep the emotion dripping throughout. This is a powering statement and one that all fans of the heavy metal, whatever the sub genre, ought to seek out. www.peaceville.co.uk

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#906918) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 05, 2013

2 stars Running on empty. After the excellent Songs Of Darkness album from 2004, My Dying Bride returned in 2006 with this album. And with an album which is pretty close to being a turkey. At best, My Dying Bride is an excellent band. Their sound is normally very good and this band can really deli ... (read more)

Report this review (#452164) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Thursday, May 26, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "A Line of Deathless Kings"