SYMPHONAIRE INFERNUS ET SPERA EMPYRIUM

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

My Dying Bride Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium album cover

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

1. Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium (11:39)
2. God Is Alone (4:51)
3. De Sade Soliloquay (3:42)

Search MY DYING BRIDE Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium lyrics

- Rick Miah / drums
- Martin Powell / violin

Peaceville Records
March 1992

Thanks to J-Man for the addition
and to Eetu Pellonpää for the last updates

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium Music

EP
Peaceville UK 2013
Meisterwerk 2Meisterwerk 2
Peaceville UK 2001
November's Doom 3 Cd Lot (Novembers Doom, My Dying Bride, Opeth, Paradise Lost) US $9.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - Introducing [CD New] US $10.82 Buy It Now 6h 34m
NEX Zero CD My Dying Bride Katatonia Candlemass US $3.99 Buy It Now 8h 18m
Turn Loose the Swans My Dying Bride CD US $10.58 Buy It Now 9h 24m
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE,2LP,STILL SEALED US $50.00 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (CD New) US $7.00 Buy It Now 12h 18m
MY DYING BRIDE A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS,2LP,STILL SEALED US $70.00 [1 bids]
Cathedral Statik Majik VINYL MEGARARE 1994 Earache DOOM My dying bride US $59.00 Buy It Now 13h 30m
My Dying Bride - Introducing My Dying Bride (NEW 2CD) US $13.01 Buy It Now 14h 2m
My Dying Bride - Trinity CD US $14.20 Buy It Now 16h 23m
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hours CD US $14.20 Buy It Now 16h 23m
MY DYING BRIDE - 2004 Magazine Poster US $7.56 Buy It Now 18h 47m
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [CD New] US $11.97 Buy It Now 19h 20m
the BLOODLINE - Opium hearts KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $7.90 Buy It Now 19h 55m
My Dying Bride Meisterwerk II 9 track cd NEW! meisterwerk 2 US $7.49 Buy It Now 21h 26m
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods Of The Sun 2LP Tiamat Candlemass Saturnus Draconian US $25.00 [0 bids]
WINTER INTO DARKNESS LP VINYL RARE BURZUM MY DYING BRIDE US $40.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers / Japan Obi +1 Bonus 1st Press US $8.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans / Japan Obi +1 Bonus 1st Press US $8.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - Trinity / Japan Obi 1st Press Very Rare US $8.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - The Angel And The Dark River / Japan Obi +2 Bonus US $8.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun / Japan Obi +2 Bonus 1st Press US $8.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - 34.788%....Complete / Japan Obi +1 Bonus 1st Press US $8.99 [1 bids]
PARADISE LOST - DRACONIAN TIMES - ORG 1995 2CD BOXSET - RARE!!!! MY DYING BRIDE US $29.86 Buy It Now 1 day
SEVENCHURCH - BLEAK INSIGHT Extremely Rare English Doom Cassette My Dying Bride US $7.90 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA We're Here Because We're Here (Rare Gatefold CD+7"+DVDA) My Dying Bride US $45.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Evinta Official Sew On WOVEN PATCH NEW US $7.46 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride 2albums US $10.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Introducing CD US $13.80 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans CD US $13.61 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (Special Edition) (NEW 2CD) US $18.05 Buy It Now 1 day
CREMATORY TRANSMIGRATION CD MASS CD 016 GOTHIC DEATH DOOM METAL MY DYING BRIDE US $23.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SORROW HATRED AND DISGUST FIRST PRESS LP SATURNUS EVOKEN MY DYING BRIDE US $34.99 [0 bids]
Essenz - Mundus Numen (grey LP) My Dying Bride, Opeth, Sunn O))), Black Sabbath US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Meisterwerk 1 - My Dying Bride (CD 2000) [IMPORT, Ge... US $5.49 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE evinta 2011 - WOVEN SEW ON PATCH official merchandise US $5.03 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans CD ORG PEACEVILLE/FIERCE US $4.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE**AS THE FLOWER WITHERS (180 GRAM)**VINYL US $21.50 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE "I Am Bloody Earth" ORG 1st press RARE OOP!!! US $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Trinity by My Dying Bride US $6.48 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE-LIKE GODS OF THE SUN FIRST EDITION US $90.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE "34.788%..Complete" / "Live At The Dynamo" CD (Doom/Death Metal) US $7.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "As The Flower Withers"/"For Darkest Eyes" CD (Doom/Death Metal) US $7.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "Angel And The Dark River/Thrash Of Naked Limbs" CD (Doom/Death) US $7.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "Songs Of Darkness" / "Voice Of The Wretched" CD (Doom/Death) US $7.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "...End Of The World" / "Live In Krakow-Vol. 1 CD (Doom/Death) US $7.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "The Dreadful Hours" / "Live In Krakow-Vol. 2 CD (Doom/Death) US $7.99 [0 bids]
The Voice of the Wretched My Dying Bride CD US $8.86 Buy It Now 2 days
arium noctis - home, saturnus tristania draconian my dying bride october tide US $6.99 [0 bids]
LET ME DREAM - My Dear Succubus Rare OOP CD Gothic Doom My Dying Bride Draconian US $11.99 [0 bids]
IT WILL COME 47 & Bound DIGIPAK MY DYING BRIDE DOOM US $13.00 Buy It Now 2 days
@ CD My Dying Bride - The Dreadful Hours NEW SS DIGI PACK / PEACEVILLE 2001 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Dreadful Hours My Dying Bride CD US $8.46 Buy It Now 2 days
Metalfest metal maniacs mag my dying bride anathema moonspell Bruce dickinson US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
For Lies I Sire by My Dying Bride (CD, Mar-2009, Pea... US $11.54 Buy It Now 2 days
HEDON CRIES - Hate Into Grief (CD 2003) My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
WEDDING IN HADES 2012 Misbehaviour CD Gothic Doom Death My Dying Bride Anathema US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
GRAVEFLOWER 2012 Returning To The Primary Source CD Doom Death My Dying Bride US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride *GUITAR TABS * Lesson Software CD - ( 49 Songs ) US $5.95 [0 bids]
Turn Loose the Swans My Dying Bride CD US $11.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Meisterwerk 2 [Digipak] [ECD] by My Dying Bride (CD, Apr-2004, Peaceville... US $7.95 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 2 (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.75 Buy It Now 3 days
Meisterwerk 2 - My Dying Bride (2004, CD New) US $7.64 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY 1ST PRESS CD paradise lost virgin black anathema doom US $9.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE EMBROIDERED PATCH DOOM DEATH ANATHEMA PARADISE LOST Metal Negro US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
INNER MISSING-ESCAPISM-CD-doom-death-my dying bride-mourning beloveth US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride / The Angel and the Dark River Japan CD w Obi PCCY-00931 US $27.00 [0 bids]
Paradise Lost-S/T Self Titled RARE CD 2005 BMG Anathema My Dying Bride style US $6.99 [0 bids]
SHATTERED HOPE 2014 Waters Of Lethe CD Doom Death Ophis My Dying Bride Evoken US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE Angel and The Dark River 2x 180gm Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $35.21 Buy It Now 3 days
MOURNERS LAMENT - Unbroken Solemnity CD 2008 Original Doom Rare My Dying Bride US $19.95 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE - CDVILEF245 US $17.57 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES (CD+DVD) - CDVILEF406X US $27.35 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - AN ODE TO WOE /CD+DVD/ NEW 2008 US $14.38 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE: EVINTA CD NEW 2011 US $13.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Meisterwerk 2 My Dying Bride CD US $8.62 Buy It Now 3 days
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 2 [CD New] US $10.86 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE 37,788% CD peaceville 1998 CDVILE 74 US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE TRINITY CD! 2004 Peaceville digi reissue Anathema,Septic Flesh US $3.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Voice of the Wretched [Digipak] by My Dying Bride metal US $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Mourning Beloveth - A Muderous Circus, My Dying Bride, Novembers Doom, Doom:VS US $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans (CD, Feb-1994, Futurist/Mayhem Records) US $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My DYING BRIDE As The Flower Withers CD Peaceville (CDVILE 32) (5020157103220) US $10.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans CD 1993 Peaceville (CDVILE 39) 5020157103923 US $10.00 [0 bids]
SILENTIUM "Infinita plango vulnera"cd Spikefarm 1999,My dying bride,Yearning US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - The angel and the dark river (SIGNED/Autographed!!) US $34.99 [0 bids]
SILENTIUM "Altum"cd Spikefarm 2001,My dying bride,Yearning US $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE a map of all our failures VINYL LP RECORD NEW! US $29.98 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE Introducing Best Of Greatest Hits Double CD NEW & SEALED US $13.03 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 2 CD US $14.20 Buy It Now 4 days
And Here I Lie "Regrets" RARE/OOP Doom,Thorns of the Carrion,My Dying Bride US $28.00 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures Official Sew On PATCH New US $7.46 Buy It Now 4 days
OPETH - LOGO T-SHIRT ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE BLOODBATH KATATONIA TRISTANIA US $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANATHEMA GIRLIE SHIRT -MY DYING BRIDE SHAPE OF DESPAIR PARADISE LOST CANDLEMASS US $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
EARTHEN GRAVE 2LP MY DYING BRIDE PALE DIVINE WITCHSORROW TROUBLE ARKHAM WITCH US $26.99 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures (NEW CD+DVD) US $24.78 Buy It Now 4 days
(METAL CD) MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK I (SEALED DOOM) US $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE 4 CD LOT***********************GREAT TITLES!!!******************* US $17.80 [0 bids]
Official Boxed Mug - MDBMUG01 - My Dying Bride US $11.75 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium reviews

Review by UMUR
2 stars Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium is an EP release by UK experimental doom/ death metal act My Dying Bride. The EP is the band´s first release on the Peaceville Records label, being signed to said label on the grounds of the their God is Alone (1991) EP. The video for the title track was my introduction to My Dying Bride. The video was in heavy rotation on the MTV Headbanger´s Ball show in the early nineties. A show I followed with an almost religious interest back then. I remember I was quite breathtaken by the extremely heavy/ doomy and sad nature of that song and I instantly became a fan.

There are three tracks on the 20:12 minute long EP. The 11:39 minute long title track fills up the whole of the A-side and the two shorter tracks God is Alone and De Sade Soliloquay fill up the B-side. All three tracks have seen a release in other versions before being released on Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium. The title track was released in a shorter and not as developed version on the Towards the Sinister (1990) demo tape while the other two songs are available on the God is Alone EP from 1991. Also in other versions. The title track is the real treat here IMO. For the first time we´re invited into the doomy and sad world of My Dying Bride complete with extremely heavy distorted guitar riffs, growling vocals and to complete the sound the addition of violin ( a feature they would further investigate on subsequent releases). The song structure is actually quite interesting too as the song shifts style a couple of times throughout the playing time. The other two songs are more ordinary mid-paced death metal tracks. neither God is Alone nor De Sade Soliloquay impress me much. The latter mentioned is the most interesting of the two though.

The production is allright but nothing impressive.

Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium was a groundbreaking release in the doom/ death metal genre but doesn´t hold too many progressive elements IMO. The band would add those to their music on later releases. As only half the EP is of interest to me and the title track, even though it has good qualities, isn´t the best My Dying Bride have to offer ( a bit imature), a 2.5 star rating is warranted.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#259719) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 07, 2010

Review by Eetu Pellonpää
3 stars The title track of this EP stands for me as the most representative example of symphonic gothic metal qualities. Nearly twelve minutes long dramatic composition is enriched with violins and elements from classical music, and stands as perhaps my most favoured song of this group. The structural parts flow in solid and logical manner, illustrating powerful vision to romanticised views to myths and oppressed anxiety.

Sadly the two other tracks added to this CD EP from the vinyl single lower the overall quality of this release quite dramatically; "God is Alone" is in my opinion quite uninspired run-through of boring guitar riffs and growls among basic drum battering, and "De Sade Soliloquay" being more slower piece with unpleasant rhythm alterations and minor musical content without interesting feeling. However the fine elements making this group pleasant for me are shining on the grandiose title epic, making this a worthy disc if not acquired from some compilations. Also graphic artist Dave McKean does debut as the group's album cover illustrator here, his collaboration continuing on the few forthcoming classic releases.

Send comments to Eetu Pellonpää (BETA) | Report this review (#872759) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 07, 2012

3 stars This EP gets a 3-star rating from me. My Dying Bride is one of my favorite bands. Their music is a very interesting combination of death metal trappings with violins, keyboards, and sophisticated song structures. That being said, "Symphonaire" is a merely adequate example of the band's music ... (read more)

Report this review (#982002) | Posted by thwok | Wednesday, June 19, 2013 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This EP caused a huge stir in the extreme metal scene when released back in 1992. I remember I got it and fell for it big time. From there on, I have followed My Dying Bride as more or less a fan. I also happens to think that My Dying Bride deserve to be included in PA. The title track on ... (read more)

Report this review (#258680) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Thursday, December 31, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium"