SYMPHONAIRE INFERNUS ET SPERA EMPYRIUM

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

My Dying Bride Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium album cover

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

1. Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium (11:39)
2. God Is Alone (4:51)
3. De Sade Soliloquay (3:42)

Search MY DYING BRIDE Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium lyrics

- Rick Miah / drums
- Martin Powell / violin

Peaceville Records
March 1992

Thanks to J-Man for the addition
and to Eetu Pellonpää for the last updates

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium Music

Remastered
Peaceville UK 2007
Map of All Our FailuresMap of All Our Failures
Peaceville UK 2012
An Ode To Woe: Live (CD/DVD)An Ode To Woe: Live (CD/DVD)
Peaceville 2008
Angel & The Dark RiverAngel & The Dark River
Remastered · Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2003
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 [CD New] US $12.09 Buy It Now 1h 6m
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River/Darkest Eyes [CD New] US $14.39 Buy It Now 1h 10m
Paradise Lost - Tragic Idol [LP, Peaceville Records, NEW] Carcass My Dying Bride US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 1 (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $16.63 Buy It Now 1h 28m
MY DYING BRIDE As the Flower Withers LP 180G VINYL NEW !!! US $31.39 Buy It Now 2h 25m
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures 2LP 180G VINYL NEW !!! US $33.64 Buy It Now 2h 25m
MY DYING BRIDE The Angel & The Dark River 2LP 180G VINYL NEW !!! US $33.64 Buy It Now 2h 25m
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods Of The Sun 2LP 180G VINYL NEW !!! US $33.64 Buy It Now 2h 25m
MY DYING BRIDE The Manuscript EP 12" 180G VINYL NEW !!! US $31.39 Buy It Now 2h 25m
MY DYING BRIDE a map of all our failures VINYL LP RECORD NEW! US $29.98 Buy It Now 4h 19m
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 2 (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $16.63 Buy It Now 4h 58m
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods of the Sun, Import, doom, lost, anathema, opeth, slayer US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Albion (20th Ann Tour) Longsleeve T-shirt - NEW - MEDIUM ONLY US $35.01 Buy It Now 8h 7m
My Dying Bride GOD IS ALONE 7 1991 VERY RARE LISTENABLE!!!307 of 1000 US $170.00 Buy It Now 9h 27m
MY DYING BRIDE Introducing Best Of Greatest Hits Double CD NEW & SEALED US $12.48 Buy It Now 9h 39m
MY DYING BRIDE - DREADFUL HOUR NEW CD US $23.09 Buy It Now 9h 58m
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL & THE DARK RIVER / DARKEST EYES (+DVD) NEW CD US $20.59 Buy It Now 10h 48m
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 2 CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 10h 59m
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures Official Sew On PATCH New US $6.99 Buy It Now 11h 28m
RECLVSE Traditional Doom Metal Demo. My Dying Bride Reverend Bizarre E Wizard US $1.93 [0 bids]
(METAL CD) MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK I (SEALED DOOM) US $8.00 Buy It Now 17h 39m
Official Boxed Mug - MDBMUG01 - My Dying Bride US $11.25 Buy It Now 18h 18m
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures (NEW CD & DVD) US $23.73 Buy It Now 18h 24m
AMORPHIS Tuonela G/F LP 2013 anathema my dying bride in flames opeth nightwish US $31.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride As the flower withers cd US $8.99 Buy It Now 20h 55m
MY DYING BRIDE THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED SEALED CD NEW US $6.69 Buy It Now 22h 21m
ANATHEMA -They Die/Crestfallen 7" my dying bride thergothon paradise lost grief US $15.00 [0 bids]
S.C.A.L.P.-TEARS AND BLOOD CD scalp paradise lost anathema my dying bride scald US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $29.92 Buy It Now 1 day
beseech - drama, type o negative moonspell darkseed tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
darkseed - spellcraft , type o negative moonspell tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE The Barghest O' Whitby (Red LP) Opeth, Katatonia, Death, slayer US $100.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (CD new, Peaceville 2001) + FREE CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SILENT STREAM OF GODLESS ELEGY "Relic Dances" LP my dying bride the gathering US $22.54 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Like Gods Of The Sun - 1996 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.24 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS NEW CD US $18.07 Buy It Now 1 day
ALBEZ DUZ DIGI-CD PARADISE LOST MY DYING BRIDE TIAMAT BLACK WIDOW GHOST HUATA US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ALEXANDER GLAVNIY Without Waste Words AUTUMNIA OFFICIUM TRISTE MY DYING BRIDE US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride 34.788% Complete SEALED (CD) '98 Original 1st Press Mayhem metal US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Evinta I & Ii [CD New] US $21.60 Buy It Now 1 day
Phlebotomized: Immense Intense Suspense, Paradise Lost, Katatonia,My Dying Bride US $49.99 [0 bids]
Golgotha: Melancholy FIRST REPULSE, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, US $16.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE TURN LOOSE THE SWANS + 3 BONUS TRACKS SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $6.69 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE 34.788 % COMPLETE + BONUS TRACK SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $6.69 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride Guitar Tab Software Lesson CD + FREE BONUSES US $8.06 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 1 - NEW CD US $12.13 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $4.81 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $4.81 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE-An Ode To Woe CD + DVD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $17.47 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE-Like Gods Of The Sun CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $11.34 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE-Meisterwerk 1 CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $10.46 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World CD US $3.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - I Am the Bloody Earth 1994 Peaceville 1st Press ORG anathema US $9.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Thrash of Naked Limbs 1993 Peaceville 1st Press ORG anathema US $18.99 [0 bids]
HAMFERD Vilst Er Sidsta Fet CD EP NEW/SEALED My Dying Bride Tyr Katatonia Opeth US $17.49 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE A LANE OF DEATHLESS KINGS SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Anathema: Eternity Ultra Rare Ltd. Digi, Paradise Lost, Katatonia,My Dying Bride US $65.99 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST: In Requiem, My Dying Bride, Anathema, Sentenced, Insomnium US $6.66 [0 bids]
Ashes You Leave: Passage Back to Life, 3rd & The Mortal, My Dying Bride, US $2.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
FIRST PRESS OPETH Still Life CD ORG Peaceville 2000 KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $20.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Anathema / The Silent Enigma JAPAN+1 My Dying Bride OOP!!! US $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LYCUS Tempest DIGIPAK MOURNFUL CONGREGATION PALLBEARER MY DYING BRIDE ASUNDER US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
NEX zero CD SEALED candlemass my dying bride katatonia autopsy anathema doom US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World (digipack) (CD, Jan-2004) US $9.49 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE**LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD (GATEFOLD)**2 VINYL SET US $25.50 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA"Pentecost III"cd Peaceville 95,Paradise Lost,My dying bride US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light [CD New] US $10.25 Buy It Now 3 days
Onirophagus - Defiler Of Hope (CD new)(Evoken, Funeral, My Dying Bride, Frailty) US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
1000 Funerals - Butterfly Decadence CD 2011 - MINT Doom Iran My Dying Bride US $8.05 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride TURN LOOSE THE SWANS LPx2 UK 801056803917 Peaceville new US $26.98 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride TURN LOOSE THE SWANS LPx2 UK 801056803917 Peaceville new US $31.28 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%... Complete 2xLP REISSUE avant-death doom paradise lost US $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Songs:T-shirt - NEW - SMALL ONLY US $26.25 Buy It Now 3 days
PARADISE LOST - LOST PARADISE CD MY DYING BRIDE US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE:Trinity:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $26.25 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures NEW CD US $18.88 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT NEW CD US $16.63 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Voice Of The Wretched CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta I & Ii CD US $26.47 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - VAULTED SHADOWS THE - CDVILEDH509 US $15.81 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta (2011) 2CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $10.09 Buy It Now 3 days
For Lies I Sire by My Dying Bride *New CD* US $11.18 Buy It Now 3 days
The Dreadful Hours by My Dying Bride *New CD* US $7.67 Buy It Now 3 days
A Map of All Our Failures by My Dying Bride *New CD* US $11.58 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers [CD New] US $10.84 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers [Vinyl New] US $25.48 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Light At The End Of The World [Vinyl New] US $29.48 Buy It Now 3 days
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $16.66 Buy It Now 3 days
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $19.66 Buy It Now 3 days
KERRANG-PROMO CD-SEPULTURA+KORN MIXES-SYSTEM OF A DOWN-GARBAGE-MY DYING BRIDE+VA US $3.00 Buy It Now 3 days
FIERCE RECORDINGS RARE PROMO CD-MY DYING BRIDE-PARADISE LOST-OVERDOSE-WITHSTAND+ US $3.00 Buy It Now 3 days
my dying bride limited edition cd US $16.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [CD New] US $13.57 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE**EVINTA (LTD ED W/BOOKLET)**2CD US $13.69 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium reviews

Review by UMUR
2 stars Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium is an EP release by UK experimental doom/ death metal act My Dying Bride. The EP is the band´s first release on the Peaceville Records label, being signed to said label on the grounds of the their God is Alone (1991) EP. The video for the title track was my introduction to My Dying Bride. The video was in heavy rotation on the MTV Headbanger´s Ball show in the early nineties. A show I followed with an almost religious interest back then. I remember I was quite breathtaken by the extremely heavy/ doomy and sad nature of that song and I instantly became a fan.

There are three tracks on the 20:12 minute long EP. The 11:39 minute long title track fills up the whole of the A-side and the two shorter tracks God is Alone and De Sade Soliloquay fill up the B-side. All three tracks have seen a release in other versions before being released on Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium. The title track was released in a shorter and not as developed version on the Towards the Sinister (1990) demo tape while the other two songs are available on the God is Alone EP from 1991. Also in other versions. The title track is the real treat here IMO. For the first time we´re invited into the doomy and sad world of My Dying Bride complete with extremely heavy distorted guitar riffs, growling vocals and to complete the sound the addition of violin ( a feature they would further investigate on subsequent releases). The song structure is actually quite interesting too as the song shifts style a couple of times throughout the playing time. The other two songs are more ordinary mid-paced death metal tracks. neither God is Alone nor De Sade Soliloquay impress me much. The latter mentioned is the most interesting of the two though.

The production is allright but nothing impressive.

Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium was a groundbreaking release in the doom/ death metal genre but doesn´t hold too many progressive elements IMO. The band would add those to their music on later releases. As only half the EP is of interest to me and the title track, even though it has good qualities, isn´t the best My Dying Bride have to offer ( a bit imature), a 2.5 star rating is warranted.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#259719) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 07, 2010

Review by Eetu Pellonpää
3 stars The title track of this EP stands for me as the most representative example of symphonic gothic metal qualities. Nearly twelve minutes long dramatic composition is enriched with violins and elements from classical music, and stands as perhaps my most favoured song of this group. The structural parts flow in solid and logical manner, illustrating powerful vision to romanticised views to myths and oppressed anxiety.

Sadly the two other tracks added to this CD EP from the vinyl single lower the overall quality of this release quite dramatically; "God is Alone" is in my opinion quite uninspired run-through of boring guitar riffs and growls among basic drum battering, and "De Sade Soliloquay" being more slower piece with unpleasant rhythm alterations and minor musical content without interesting feeling. However the fine elements making this group pleasant for me are shining on the grandiose title epic, making this a worthy disc if not acquired from some compilations. Also graphic artist Dave McKean does debut as the group's album cover illustrator here, his collaboration continuing on the few forthcoming classic releases.

Send comments to Eetu Pellonpää (BETA) | Report this review (#872759) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 07, 2012

3 stars This EP gets a 3-star rating from me. My Dying Bride is one of my favorite bands. Their music is a very interesting combination of death metal trappings with violins, keyboards, and sophisticated song structures. That being said, "Symphonaire" is a merely adequate example of the band's music ... (read more)

Report this review (#982002) | Posted by thwok | Wednesday, June 19, 2013 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This EP caused a huge stir in the extreme metal scene when released back in 1992. I remember I got it and fell for it big time. From there on, I have followed My Dying Bride as more or less a fan. I also happens to think that My Dying Bride deserve to be included in PA. The title track on ... (read more)

Report this review (#258680) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Thursday, December 31, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium"