THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED

- Calvin Robertshaw / guitar
- Adrian Jackson / bass
- Martin Powell / violin, keyboard
- Rick Miah / drums

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition
and to Snow Dog for the last updates

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched Music

Peaceville UK 2012
Like Gods Of The SunLike Gods Of The Sun
Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2006
An Ode To Woe: Live (CD/DVD)An Ode To Woe: Live (CD/DVD)
Peaceville 2008
As the Flower WithersAs the Flower Withers
Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2004
For Lies I SireFor Lies I Sire
Peaceville UK 2009
My Dying Bride-A line of deathless kings-CD BOX-2006-Peaceville-used US $14.66 Buy It Now 59m 54s
UNSILENCE Under A Torn Sky LP MY DYING BRIDE OPETH PENTAGRAM SAINT VITUS US $11.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 3h 8m
My Dying Bride - Trinity - Polish Release US $11.00 Buy It Now 6h 24m
MY DYING BRIDE A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES BEANIE SKI HAT US $19.91 Buy It Now 7h 21m
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR DARKEST EYES - *NEW DVD* *SEALED* US $7.57 Buy It Now 9h 58m
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [CD New] US $12.23 Buy It Now 10h 10m
My Dying Bride As The Flower Withers Slipcase CD 2001 Peaceville Records US $7.46 [0 bids]
13h
My Dying Bride A Line of Deathless Kings Limited Box CD 2006 Peaceville Records US $14.93 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE-TURN LOOSE THE SWANS-CD 2003-DIGIPAK+3 BONUS TRACKS-REMASTERED US $16.59 Buy It Now 13h 55m
MY DYING BRIDE-THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER-CD 2003-DIGIPAK+4 BONUS TRACKS US $16.59 Buy It Now 14h 4m
3 BOX SET FROM:MY DYING BRIDE PARADISE LOST KATATONIA US $89.99 Buy It Now 14h 7m
MY DYING BRIDE-THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD-CD 2004-DIGIPAK-MINT US $16.59 Buy It Now 14h 12m
MY DYING BRIDE-DREADFUL HOURS-CD 2001-DIGIPAK-UK 1ST ISSUE+BOOKLET US $16.59 Buy It Now 14h 21m
MY DYING BRIDE-LIKE GODS OF THE SUN-CD 2001+SLIPCASE US $11.61 Buy It Now 14h 30m
LOT OF 3CD'S MY DYING BRIDE - DARK SANCTUARY - THE SOIL BLEEDS BLACK DOOM/METAL US $8.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE LOT OF 3 CD'S .METAL Turn Loose The Swans/Songs Of Darkness... US $14.99 [0 bids]
And Here I Lie "Regrets" RARE/OOP Doom,Thorns of the Carrion,My Dying Bride US $28.00 Buy It Now 19h 39m
MY DYING BRIDE Like gods of the sun US $3.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 1 day
KATATONIA FOR FUNERALS TO COME CD 1995 AV009 anathema my dying bride opeth US $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
HEDON CRIES - Affliction's Fiction (CD 2007) Anathema My Dying Bride Saturnus US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST just say words ORIG VINYL LP (1997) my dying bride katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]
KATATONIA Dead End Kings double LP my dying bride anathema paradise lost tiamat US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - I Am The Bloody Earth 12" 1st Press 2 Track EP US $8.29 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium 12" 1st Press 2 Track EP US $10.79 [2 bids]
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers 12" Vinyl LP - 1st Press US $9.47 [2 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans Double 12" Vinyl Gatefold LP - 1st Press US $81.36 [12 bids]
CRADLE OF FILTH Embroidered Logo PATCH MY DYING BRIDE AT THE GATES DIMMU BORGIR US $5.39 Buy It Now 1 day
THE GARDNERZ Embroidered Logo PATCH My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema US $5.39 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE "A Map of All Our Failures" 2LP 2012 Peaceville Records (Vinyl) US $33.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Embroidered Logo PATCH ANATHEMA SOLSTICE BAL SAGOTH US $5.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Paradise Lost-S/T Self Titled RARE CD 2005 BMG Anathema My Dying Bride style US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
KUOLEMANLAAKSO- Tulijoutsen cd NEW Swallow The Sun Barren Earth My Dying Bride US $6.14 [3 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE- A Map Of All Our Failures cd NEW Swallow The Sun Paradise Lost US $1.64 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride For Lies I Sire CD 2009 Peaceville Records US $8.29 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River Digipack CD 2003 Peaceville Records US $8.29 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Turn Loose The Swans Digipack CD 2003 Peaceville Records US $8.29 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Trinity CD 2004 doom collection Peaceville US $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Evinta 2CD 2011 digibook symphonic doom Peaceville US $13.95 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - A Map of All Our Failures CD 2012 doom Peaceville US $13.95 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE PATCH 2 US $4.97 Buy It Now 1 day
AVERNUS-Of the fallen cd OOP Novembers Doom Somnus My Dying Bride US $14.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE CASSETTE, Turn Loose The Swans, Futurist, Peaceville US $7.88 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride TURN LOOSE THE SWANS LPx2 UK 801056803917 Peaceville new US $62.57 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 2 [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $10.44 Buy It Now 1 day
Meisterwerk V.2 by My Dying Bride (Digipak, Mar-2004, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $24.99 [0 bids]
MOURNING BELOVETH-THE SULLEN SULCUS-CD-my dying bride-paradise lost-melodic-doom US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS - NEW CD US $19.29 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE NEW CD US $24.30 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788% COMPLETE - BONUS TRACK (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.77 Buy It Now 1 day
MOURNING BELOVETH-THE SULLEN SULCUS-CD-OOP-melodic-doom-anathema-my dying bride US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE I Am The Bloody Earth RARE 1994 OOP UK CD Single Ex/Ex Vile44TCD US $26.56 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans 3 Bonus Tracks CD (New) US $18.70 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA - CDVILEF324 US $13.17 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - 34.788 Complete [CD New] US $12.23 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire [CD New] US $13.86 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun (Japan+2) / 11 Track US $9.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Trinity (Japan+1) / 10 Track US $9.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (Japan+1) / 8 Track US $9.99 [0 bids]
BLOODSTOCK METAL FEST 2006 Programme MY DYING BRIDE DEATHSTARS PRIMAL FEAR US $1.64 [0 bids]
THERGOTHON Fhtagn-nagh Yog-Sothoth LP unholy demilich beherit my dying bride von US $45.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride 34.788% Complete Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville Records US $8.29 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods of the Sun, Import, doom, lost, anathema, opeth, slayer US $2.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Light At The End Of The World Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.29 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Dreadful Hours Digipack CD 2001 Peaceville US $8.29 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Songs of Darkness Words of Light Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.29 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River cd sealed US $21.24 Buy It Now 2 days
Ashes you leave - The inheritance of sin CD 1st Press My dying bride Ophis US $30.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS (180GM) NEW VINYL US $55.64 Buy It Now 2 days
THE ORGAN FANZINE ISSUE 148 JAN 2006 - NINA HAGEN - LIARS - MY DYING BRIDE US $14.93 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride: Turn Loose The Swans Special Edition 2 CD Set 2013 Digibook NEW US $15.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Like Gods of the Sun - My Dying Bride New & Sealed LP Free Shipping US $37.65 Buy It Now 2 days
THE KNELL - Harm (CD 2007) Doom Death Metal Esoteric Draconian My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NEX-ZERO-CD-doom-my dying bride-anathema-watain-nominon US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE the thrash of naked limbs CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $23.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE i am the bloody earth CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $23.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE symphonaire infernus et spera... CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $23.00 [0 bids]
My dying bride - like gods of the sun LP first press VILE 65 US $125.00 Buy It Now 3 days
COLD COLOURS-COLD COLOURS (2013) US DARK METAL ROTTING CHRIST MY DYING BRIDE US $2.99 [0 bids]
SILENT STREAM OF GODLESS ELEGY-RELIC DANCES NEW LP MY DYING BRIDE DOOM/DEATH US $36.99 [0 bids]
MORGAIN Abandoned In The Forest... CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Kathatonia US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose the Swans US $10.78 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A Map of All Our Failures US $12.91 Buy It Now 3 days
HEDON CRIES-HATE INTO GRIEF (2003 GR DOOM/DEATH DARK TRANQUILLITY MY DYING BRIDE US $2.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - CDVILEF407 US $19.15 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [Vinyl New] US $43.39 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE logo LANYARD official licensed merchandise US $8.29 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE logo white/black SWEATBAND official merchandise US $8.29 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride "Turn Loose the Swans" 2013 2cd Special Edition Sealed Digibook US $15.76 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride "An Ode To Woe" Live 2 disc cd/dvd 2008 Sealed US $11.54 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride "Introducing" 2013 2cd set Sealed US $11.04 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [3 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $35.50 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride-Meisterwerk 1 Digipak US $40.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride live concert London 19th December 1996 small poster print A5 size US $24.89 Buy It Now 3 days
The Angel and the Dark River by My Dying Bride (Cassette, Feb-1996, Fierce) US $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE "Trinity" (1st press,VERY RARE!!!) Phlebotomized,Saturnus US $16.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Onirophagus - Defiler of hope (pro cdr) MY DYING BRIDE AUTOPSY KATATONIA ASPHYX US $5.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS CD 2006 PEACEVILLE doom gothic metal US $0.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched reviews

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars 'Voice Of The Wretched' shows the band live at the 013 in Tilburg on 4th March 2001 and while it doesn't manage to totally convey all of the emotion that is present in the studio album it proves that the band are much more than just a heads down and riff act. Yes there are plenty of guitars at massive volume, with death metal vocals aplenty (listen to the powering "She Is The Dark"), but there is also a considerable amount of space in their music. This gives the brutality an even harsher edge that is missing from many other bands that try to match this level of darkness. It is not quite there is the sound front but as an overview of the band's history it shows why they have such a faithful following.

Originally appeared in Feedback #70, Oct 02

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#978135) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, June 15, 2013

4 stars Dark symphonic prog...... My Dying Bride went out and released this live album with some tracks from the first six albums. Most of the tracks here are their darkest and most symphonic tracks. The feeling of gloom, death and sadness is the overriding feeling. Maybe it is a good idea to avoid t ... (read more)

Report this review (#262888) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Wednesday, January 27, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "The Voice Of The Wretched"