THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED

- Calvin Robertshaw / guitar
- Adrian Jackson / bass
- Martin Powell / violin, keyboard
- Rick Miah / drums

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition
and to Snow Dog for the last updates

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched Music

Peaceville UK 2014
For Darkest EyesFor Darkest Eyes
Peaceville UK 2005
DVD$3.97
An Ode To Woe: Live (CD/DVD)An Ode To Woe: Live (CD/DVD)
Peaceville 2008
Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2004
Light at the End of the WorldLight at the End of the World
Peaceville UK 2004
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures Official Sew On PATCH New US $7.02 Buy It Now 38m 40s
RECLVSE Traditional Doom Metal Demo. My Dying Bride Reverend Bizarre E Wizard US $1.94 [0 bids]
(METAL CD) MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK I (SEALED DOOM) US $8.00 Buy It Now 6h 49m
Official Boxed Mug - MDBMUG01 - My Dying Bride US $11.28 Buy It Now 7h 28m
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures (NEW CD & DVD) US $23.78 Buy It Now 7h 34m
AMORPHIS Tuonela G/F LP 2013 anathema my dying bride in flames opeth nightwish US $31.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride As the flower withers cd US $8.99 Buy It Now 10h 6m
MY DYING BRIDE THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED SEALED CD NEW US $6.69 Buy It Now 11h 31m
ANATHEMA -They Die/Crestfallen 7" my dying bride thergothon paradise lost grief US $15.00 [0 bids]
S.C.A.L.P.-TEARS AND BLOOD CD scalp paradise lost anathema my dying bride scald US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $30.02 Buy It Now 14h 39m
beseech - drama, type o negative moonspell darkseed tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
darkseed - spellcraft , type o negative moonspell tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE The Barghest O' Whitby (Red LP) Opeth, Katatonia, Death, slayer US $100.00 Buy It Now 16h 58m
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (CD new, Peaceville 2001) + FREE CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 17h 43m
SILENT STREAM OF GODLESS ELEGY "Relic Dances" LP my dying bride the gathering US $22.58 Buy It Now 22h 44m
MY DYING BRIDE - Like Gods Of The Sun - 1996 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.26 Buy It Now 23h 4m
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS NEW CD US $18.13 Buy It Now 1 day
ALBEZ DUZ DIGI-CD PARADISE LOST MY DYING BRIDE TIAMAT BLACK WIDOW GHOST HUATA US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ALEXANDER GLAVNIY Without Waste Words AUTUMNIA OFFICIUM TRISTE MY DYING BRIDE US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride 34.788% Complete SEALED (CD) '98 Original 1st Press Mayhem metal US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Evinta I & Ii [CD New] US $21.54 Buy It Now 1 day
Phlebotomized: Immense Intense Suspense, Paradise Lost, Katatonia,My Dying Bride US $49.99 [0 bids]
Golgotha: Melancholy FIRST REPULSE, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, US $16.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE TURN LOOSE THE SWANS + 3 BONUS TRACKS SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $6.69 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE 34.788 % COMPLETE + BONUS TRACK SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $6.69 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride Guitar Tab Software Lesson CD + FREE BONUSES US $8.06 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 1 - NEW CD US $12.13 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $4.82 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $4.82 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE-An Ode To Woe CD + DVD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $17.52 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE-Like Gods Of The Sun CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $11.37 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE-Meisterwerk 1 CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $10.50 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World CD US $3.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - I Am the Bloody Earth 1994 Peaceville 1st Press ORG anathema US $9.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Thrash of Naked Limbs 1993 Peaceville 1st Press ORG anathema US $18.99 [0 bids]
HAMFERD Vilst Er Sidsta Fet CD EP NEW/SEALED My Dying Bride Tyr Katatonia Opeth US $17.49 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE A LANE OF DEATHLESS KINGS SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Anathema: Eternity Ultra Rare Ltd. Digi, Paradise Lost, Katatonia,My Dying Bride US $65.99 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST: In Requiem, My Dying Bride, Anathema, Sentenced, Insomnium US $6.66 [0 bids]
Ashes You Leave: Passage Back to Life, 3rd & The Mortal, My Dying Bride, US $2.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
FIRST PRESS OPETH Still Life CD ORG Peaceville 2000 KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $20.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Anathema / The Silent Enigma JAPAN+1 My Dying Bride OOP!!! US $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LYCUS Tempest DIGIPAK MOURNFUL CONGREGATION PALLBEARER MY DYING BRIDE ASUNDER US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
NEX zero CD SEALED candlemass my dying bride katatonia autopsy anathema doom US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World (digipack) (CD, Jan-2004) US $9.49 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE**LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD (GATEFOLD)**2 VINYL SET US $25.50 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA"Pentecost III"cd Peaceville 95,Paradise Lost,My dying bride US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light [CD New] US $10.25 Buy It Now 2 days
Onirophagus - Defiler Of Hope (CD new)(Evoken, Funeral, My Dying Bride, Frailty) US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
1000 Funerals - Butterfly Decadence CD 2011 - MINT Doom Iran My Dying Bride US $8.07 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride TURN LOOSE THE SWANS LPx2 UK 801056803917 Peaceville new US $26.98 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride TURN LOOSE THE SWANS LPx2 UK 801056803917 Peaceville new US $31.28 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%... Complete 2xLP REISSUE avant-death doom paradise lost US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Songs:T-shirt - NEW - SMALL ONLY US $26.34 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST - LOST PARADISE CD MY DYING BRIDE US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE:Trinity:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $26.34 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures NEW CD US $18.88 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT NEW CD US $16.69 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Voice Of The Wretched CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta I & Ii CD US $26.47 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - VAULTED SHADOWS THE - CDVILEDH509 US $15.84 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta (2011) 2CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $10.11 Buy It Now 3 days
For Lies I Sire by My Dying Bride *New CD* US $11.18 Buy It Now 3 days
The Dreadful Hours by My Dying Bride *New CD* US $7.68 Buy It Now 3 days
A Map of All Our Failures by My Dying Bride *New CD* US $11.55 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers [CD New] US $10.84 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers [Vinyl New] US $25.48 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Light At The End Of The World [Vinyl New] US $29.48 Buy It Now 3 days
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $16.66 Buy It Now 3 days
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $19.66 Buy It Now 3 days
KERRANG-PROMO CD-SEPULTURA+KORN MIXES-SYSTEM OF A DOWN-GARBAGE-MY DYING BRIDE+VA US $3.00 Buy It Now 3 days
FIERCE RECORDINGS RARE PROMO CD-MY DYING BRIDE-PARADISE LOST-OVERDOSE-WITHSTAND+ US $3.00 Buy It Now 3 days
my dying bride limited edition cd US $16.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [CD New] US $13.57 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE**EVINTA (LTD ED W/BOOKLET)**2CD US $13.69 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWER WITHERS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $16.69 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWER WITHERS NEW VINYL US $34.93 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride : Meisterwerk 2 CD (2001) US $8.98 Buy It Now 3 days
RARE PROMO Mayhem Records 2 CD SAMPLER My Dying Bride DIO Enuff Znuff + FIERCE US $7.00 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride Angel & The Dark River CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
The Angel and the Dark River by My Dying Bride *New CD* US $7.92 Buy It Now 3 days
WHISPERING GALLERY - Shades of Sorrow DIGI CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $10.99 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun - Cassette , Made In Poland US $12.00 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River Digipack CD 2003 Peaceville Records US $8.05 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Songs of Darkness Words of Light Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.05 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride As The Flower Withers Slipcase CD 2001 Peaceville Records US $7.24 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Light At The End Of The World Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.05 [0 bids]
MAR DE GRISES Streams Inwards DIGIPAK MY DYING BRIDE US $20.00 Buy It Now 4 days
ETHERIAL WINDS - Saved CD rare 1.press 1994 M.M.I. / my dying bride crematory US $39.00 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride : As the Flower Withers CD (1995) US $13.31 Buy It Now 4 days
SHATTERED HOPE 2010 Absence CD Doom Death Saturnus Ataraxie My Dying Bride US $13.99 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE*ANGEL&DARK RIVER/FOR DARKEST EYES*CD/DVD US $12.50 Buy It Now 4 days
Shever - Rituals (LP Red) My Dying Bride, Opeth, Death, Slayer, US $26.00 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched reviews

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars 'Voice Of The Wretched' shows the band live at the 013 in Tilburg on 4th March 2001 and while it doesn't manage to totally convey all of the emotion that is present in the studio album it proves that the band are much more than just a heads down and riff act. Yes there are plenty of guitars at massive volume, with death metal vocals aplenty (listen to the powering "She Is The Dark"), but there is also a considerable amount of space in their music. This gives the brutality an even harsher edge that is missing from many other bands that try to match this level of darkness. It is not quite there is the sound front but as an overview of the band's history it shows why they have such a faithful following.

Originally appeared in Feedback #70, Oct 02

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#978135) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, June 15, 2013

4 stars Dark symphonic prog...... My Dying Bride went out and released this live album with some tracks from the first six albums. Most of the tracks here are their darkest and most symphonic tracks. The feeling of gloom, death and sadness is the overriding feeling. Maybe it is a good idea to avoid t ... (read more)

Report this review (#262888) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Wednesday, January 27, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "The Voice Of The Wretched"