THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED

- Calvin Robertshaw / guitar
- Adrian Jackson / bass
- Martin Powell / violin, keyboard
- Rick Miah / drums

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition
and to Snow Dog for the last updates

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched Music

Peaceville UK 2014
Like Gods Of The SunLike Gods Of The Sun
Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2006
MY DYING BRIDE-An Ode To Woe CD + DVD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $17.84 Buy It Now 3h 5m
MY DYING BRIDE-Like Gods Of The Sun CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $11.58 Buy It Now 3h 5m
MY DYING BRIDE-Meisterwerk 1 CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $10.69 Buy It Now 3h 6m
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
HAMFERD Vilst Er Sidsta Fet CD EP NEW/SEALED My Dying Bride Tyr Katatonia Opeth US $17.49 Buy It Now 7h 24m
WHISPERING GALLERY - Shades of Sorrow DIGI CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $10.99 Buy It Now 10h 32m
FIRST PRESS OPETH Still Life CD ORG Peaceville 2000 KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $20.99 Buy It Now 13h 7m
LYCUS Tempest DIGIPAK MOURNFUL CONGREGATION PALLBEARER MY DYING BRIDE ASUNDER US $15.00 Buy It Now 13h 37m
AMORPHIS Tuonela G/F LP 2013 anathema my dying bride in flames opeth nightwish US $31.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World (digipack) (CD, Jan-2004) US $9.49 Buy It Now 17h 45m
ANATHEMA"Pentecost III"cd Peaceville 95,Paradise Lost,My dying bride US $19.99 Buy It Now 23h 34m
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light [CD New] US $9.94 Buy It Now 1 day
Onirophagus - Defiler Of Hope (CD new)(Evoken, Funeral, My Dying Bride, Frailty) US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT NEW CD US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
beseech - drama, type o negative moonspell darkseed tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
darkseed - spellcraft , type o negative moonspell tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium 1991 Peaceville ORG US $17.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Thrash of Naked Limbs 1993 Peaceville 1st Press ORG anathema US $18.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - I Am the Bloody Earth 1994 Peaceville 1st Press ORG anathema US $9.99 [0 bids]
AMORPHIS - ELEGY CD NEVERMORE ARCH ENEMY TIAMAT MY DYING BRIDE GRAVE ENSLAVED US $1.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride/THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD/New US $21.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Songs:T-shirt - NEW - SMALL ONLY US $26.82 Buy It Now 1 day
Meisterwerk V.2 by My Dying Bride (Digipak, Mar-2004, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $19.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE:Trinity:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $26.82 Buy It Now 1 day
VERITATE-The rise of Hatröss LP/katatonia/paradise lost/my dying bride/voivod US $1.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures NEW CD US $18.88 Buy It Now 1 day
Anathema - The Silent Enigma first press lp vinyl my dying bride katatonia US $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Voice Of The Wretched CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Evinta I & Ii CD US $26.47 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Angel & the Dark River (CD 1995) METAL US $13.05 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose the Swans (CD 1993) METAL US $13.05 [0 bids]
DREAMBREED - SOMETIME EP CD (Cradle of filth my dying bride memebers) US $3.26 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - VAULTED SHADOWS THE - CDVILEDH509 US $16.80 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE as the flower withers LP 6 track with inner sleeve (vilelp479) eu US $29.34 Buy It Now 1 day
AMORPHIS POSTER !!!!!! Powerwolf/Insomnium/Paradise Lost/My Dying Bride/Anathema US $5.55 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun - Cassette , Made In Poland US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
As the Flower Withers by My Dying Bride (Vinyl, Jan-2014, Peaceville Records... US $22.53 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - The Manuscript EP 2013 US $8.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Evinta (2011) 2CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $10.94 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers [CD New] US $10.27 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers [Vinyl New] US $25.48 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride Evinta EBVILE001, EBVILE002 US $88.60 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWER WITHERS NEW VINYL US $35.56 Buy It Now 1 day
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $16.66 Buy It Now 1 day
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $19.66 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWER WITHERS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
my dying bride limited edition cd US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [CD New] US $13.57 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE**EVINTA (LTD ED W/BOOKLET)**2CD US $13.69 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE As The Flower Withers CD (1992) US $8.90 Buy It Now 2 days
Woods of Ypres: ORG. Against The Seasons, KRANKENHAUS, My Dying Bride, Katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]
Golgotha: Melancholy FIRST REPULSE, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, US $16.99 [0 bids]
RARE PROMO Mayhem Records 2 CD SAMPLER My Dying Bride DIO Enuff Znuff + FIERCE US $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride Angel & The Dark River CD US $6.70 Buy It Now 2 days
34.788%...Complete [Bonus Track] [Digipak] by My Dying Bride (CD, Jun-2004,... US $9.31 Buy It Now 2 days
The Angel and the Dark River [Bonus Tracks] [Digipak] by My Dying Bride (CD,... US $7.57 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - the Dreadful Hours / Live in Krakow Vol. 2 (Agat Rec ) Russian US $17.00 Buy It Now 2 days
NEVER DIE - The Source Of Black Water (CD 2011) doom gothic metal My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
HEDON CRIES - Hate Into Grief (CD 2003) My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LLVME Fogeira De Suenos (CD 2010) My Dying Bride Shape of Despair Negura Bunget US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
INNER MISSING - Escapism (CD 2011) doom death metal My Dying Bride Draconian US $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ET MORIEMUR - Cupio Dissolvi (CD 2011) Doom Death Metal My Dying Bride Anathema US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures 2-LP VINYL "SEALED" US $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE Trinity DIGIPACK CD "BRAND NEW & SEALED US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - A Line Of Deathless Kings CD Box Set Limited Edition 2006 US $16.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Void Of Silence ?- Criteria Ov 666 DIGI CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BLOODLINE- Opium hearts ADVANCE PROMO CD RARE KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
FROM BEYOND - Endtime CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA RARE US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MYTHOPOEIA - Golden Leaf Of Oak CD Metal Breath 2001 MY DYING BRIDE OCTOBER TIDE US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED DIGIPACK CD US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
UNSILENCE Under A Torn Sky LP MY DYING BRIDE OPETH PENTAGRAM SAINT VITUS US $11.00 [0 bids]
MAR DE GRISES Streams Inwards DIGIPAK MY DYING BRIDE US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DEPRESY Sighting LE DIGI 1999 Shindy Prod. Septic Flesh My Dying Bride US $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE The Angel And The Dark River LIMITED DIGI 1995 Peaceville US $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ETHERIAL WINDS - Saved CD rare 1.press 1994 M.M.I. / my dying bride crematory US $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PARAMAECIUM Exhumed Of The Earth CD '94 R.E.X. MUSIC My Dying Bride Virgin Black US $69.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA The Silent Enigma CD 1995 GLOBUS My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Gathering US $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose The Swans CD 1993 Peaceville Records US $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST Icon LIMITED DIGI 1993 Music For Nations My Dying Bride Anathema US $55.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST Lost Paradise CD 1990 Peaceville my dying bride katatonia anathema US $59.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE The Angel and the Dark River LIMITED DIGI 1995 Peacevile anathema US $49.00 Buy It Now 2 days
WITHERING SURFACE Scarlet Silhouettes CD 1997 Euphonious Rec my dying bride US $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans CD 1994 Futurist Anathema Paradise Lost US $44.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST As I Die CD 1992 MFN anathema my dying bride cemetary US $44.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE The Light At The End Of The World EX CD 1999 Peaceville Anathema US $29.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE The Angel And The Dark River Digi LE '95 US $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - The Angel And The Dark River CD US $49.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DISSOLVING OF PRODIGY Time Ruins Also Beauty CD 1997 Sheer Rec. my dying bride US $49.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST Shades Of God CD 1992 MFN anathema my dying bride cemetary US $49.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE RARE UKR ORIGINAL BOOKLET CD GOTHIC DOOM METAL!! US $14.44 Buy It Now 2 days
NOVEMBERS DOOM - Aphotic (CD 2011) factory sealed My Dying Bride Draconian Opeth US $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride Turn Loose The Swans digipack CD 2003 used NM / NM Peaceville US $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ablaze in hatred - deceptive awareness my dying bride evoken thergothon isole US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Keen Of The Crow - Hyborea morgion evoken baroness neurosis my dying bride US $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
thurisaz - circadian rhytm slipcase axamenta finntroll my dying bride evoken US $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
SHATTERED HOPE 2010 Absence CD Doom Death Saturnus Ataraxie My Dying Bride US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE*ANGEL&DARK RIVER/FOR DARKEST EYES*CD/DVD US $12.50 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched reviews

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars 'Voice Of The Wretched' shows the band live at the 013 in Tilburg on 4th March 2001 and while it doesn't manage to totally convey all of the emotion that is present in the studio album it proves that the band are much more than just a heads down and riff act. Yes there are plenty of guitars at massive volume, with death metal vocals aplenty (listen to the powering "She Is The Dark"), but there is also a considerable amount of space in their music. This gives the brutality an even harsher edge that is missing from many other bands that try to match this level of darkness. It is not quite there is the sound front but as an overview of the band's history it shows why they have such a faithful following.

Originally appeared in Feedback #70, Oct 02

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#978135) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, June 15, 2013

4 stars Dark symphonic prog...... My Dying Bride went out and released this live album with some tracks from the first six albums. Most of the tracks here are their darkest and most symphonic tracks. The feeling of gloom, death and sadness is the overriding feeling. Maybe it is a good idea to avoid t ... (read more)

Report this review (#262888) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Wednesday, January 27, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "The Voice Of The Wretched"