THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED

- Calvin Robertshaw / guitar
- Adrian Jackson / bass
- Martin Powell / violin, keyboard
- Rick Miah / drums

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition
and to Snow Dog for the last updates

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched Music

Extra tracks · Remastered
Peaceville UK 2004
Light at the End of the WorldLight at the End of the World
Peaceville UK 2004
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World (digipack) (CD, Jan-2004) US $8.99 Buy It Now 3h 39m
MY DYING BRIDE**LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD (GATEFOLD)**2 VINYL SET US $25.50 Buy It Now 7h 24m
ANATHEMA"Pentecost III"cd Peaceville 95,Paradise Lost,My dying bride US $19.99 Buy It Now 9h 28m
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light [CD New] US $11.92 Buy It Now 10h 39m
Onirophagus - Defiler Of Hope (CD new)(Evoken, Funeral, My Dying Bride, Frailty) US $8.99 Buy It Now 11h
1000 Funerals - Butterfly Decadence CD 2011 - MINT Doom Iran My Dying Bride US $8.03 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride TURN LOOSE THE SWANS LPx2 UK 801056803917 Peaceville new US $26.98 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride TURN LOOSE THE SWANS LPx2 UK 801056803917 Peaceville new US $31.28 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%... Complete 2xLP REISSUE avant-death doom paradise lost US $29.99 Buy It Now 15h 41m
MY DYING BRIDE - Songs:T-shirt - NEW - SMALL ONLY US $26.40 Buy It Now 15h 49m
PARADISE LOST - LOST PARADISE CD MY DYING BRIDE US $9.99 Buy It Now 15h 56m
MY DYING BRIDE:Trinity:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $26.40 Buy It Now 16h 12m
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures NEW CD US $18.88 Buy It Now 18h 25m
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT NEW CD US $16.73 Buy It Now 21h 50m
My Dying Bride - Voice Of The Wretched CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 22h 26m
My Dying Bride - Evinta I & Ii CD US $26.47 Buy It Now 22h 26m
MY DYING BRIDE - VAULTED SHADOWS THE - CDVILEDH509 US $16.69 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Evinta (2011) 2CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $14.37 Buy It Now 1 day
For Lies I Sire by My Dying Bride *New CD* US $11.18 Buy It Now 1 day
The Dreadful Hours by My Dying Bride *New CD* US $7.70 Buy It Now 1 day
A Map of All Our Failures by My Dying Bride *New CD* US $11.57 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers [CD New] US $10.84 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers [Vinyl New] US $25.48 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Light At The End Of The World [Vinyl New] US $29.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $17.69 Buy It Now 1 day
KERRANG-PROMO CD-SEPULTURA+KORN MIXES-SYSTEM OF A DOWN-GARBAGE-MY DYING BRIDE+VA US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FIERCE RECORDINGS RARE PROMO CD-MY DYING BRIDE-PARADISE LOST-OVERDOSE-WITHSTAND+ US $3.00 Buy It Now 1 day
my dying bride limited edition cd US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [CD New] US $13.57 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE**EVINTA (LTD ED W/BOOKLET)**2CD US $13.69 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWER WITHERS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $16.73 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWER WITHERS NEW VINYL US $35.01 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride : Meisterwerk 2 CD (2001) US $8.98 Buy It Now 1 day
RARE PROMO Mayhem Records 2 CD SAMPLER My Dying Bride DIO Enuff Znuff + FIERCE US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride Angel & The Dark River CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Angel and the Dark River by My Dying Bride *New CD* US $7.95 Buy It Now 1 day
WHISPERING GALLERY - Shades of Sorrow DIGI CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun - Cassette , Made In Poland US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River Digipack CD 2003 Peaceville Records US $8.01 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Songs of Darkness Words of Light Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.01 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride As The Flower Withers Slipcase CD 2001 Peaceville Records US $7.21 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Light At The End Of The World Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.01 [0 bids]
MAR DE GRISES Streams Inwards DIGIPAK MY DYING BRIDE US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ETHERIAL WINDS - Saved CD rare 1.press 1994 M.M.I. / my dying bride crematory US $39.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride : As the Flower Withers CD (1995) US $13.24 Buy It Now 2 days
SHATTERED HOPE 2010 Absence CD Doom Death Saturnus Ataraxie My Dying Bride US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE*ANGEL&DARK RIVER/FOR DARKEST EYES*CD/DVD US $12.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Shever - Rituals (LP Red) My Dying Bride, Opeth, Death, Slayer, US $26.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Mourning beloveth - Dust CD 2nd Press My dying bride Paradise Lost Ophis Evoken US $20.00 [0 bids]
SILENTIUM "SI.VM E.T A.V.VM"cd Spikefarm 2001,My dying bride US $21.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - SYMPHONAIRE INFERNUS ET SPERA EMPYRIUM MCD - Peaceville 1991 - US $46.99 Buy It Now 2 days
34.788%...Complete by My Dying Bride (CD, Jul-2003, Peaceville Records ) PROMO US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LET ME DREAM - My Dear Succubus Rare OOP CD Gothic Doom My Dying Bride Draconian US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE For Lives I Sire Fabric POSTER FLAG Official NEW US $19.36 Buy It Now 2 days
Meisterwerk 1 [Digipak] [ECD] by My Dying Bride (CD,... US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - AN ODE TO WOE - LIVE [LTD.DIGIBOOK] (CD/DVD, 2008) *Sealed* US $12.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN NEW VINYL US $41.46 Buy It Now 2 days
SACRATUS-...PARADISE FOR TWO-CD-doom-death-my dying bride-saturnus-anathema US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride Turn Loose The Swans digipack CD 2003 used NM / NM Peaceville US $8.10 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River / Darke NEW CD US $16.83 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - The Light at the End of the World US $10.71 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta: Deluxe CD US $58.51 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Map Of All Our Failures CD US $20.02 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY + 1 - CDVILED46 US $13.53 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE ANGEL AND THE DARK..CD+DVD - CDVILED260X US $19.60 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA (SPECIAL EDITION DIGIBOOK) - CDVILEF302X US $24.37 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788% COMPLETE - CDVILED74 US $13.64 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWERS WITHERS - CDVILED32 US $13.53 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS - CDVILED39 US $14.09 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - DREADFUL HOURS - CDVILED90 US $13.53 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - VOICE OF THE WRETCHED - CDVILED117 US $13.53 Buy It Now 3 days
MENTAL HOME Black Art - 1999 CD - lacrimosa my dying bride october tide therion US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of Our Failure 2x 180gm Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $33.63 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Barghest O' Whitby 2011 Peaceville ORG RARE anathema opeth US $24.99 [0 bids]
CD: MY DYING BRIDE The Angel And The Dark River US $11.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE AS THE FLOWER WITHERS 1rst PRESS 1992 CDVILE 32 US $26.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE TURN LOOSE THE SWANS 1rst PRESS 1993 CDVILE 39 US $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER 1rst PRESS 1995 CDVILE 50 US $26.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT DIGI 1rst PRESS 2004 CDVILEF 110 US $32.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [Vinyl New] US $28.97 Buy It Now 3 days
Daylight Dies - no reply anathema my dying bride swallow the sun novembers doom US $4.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS - CDVILED289 US $13.56 Buy It Now 3 days
My Shameful - descend A5 digi evoken my dying bride neurosis swallow the sun US $15.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Trinity (Japan+1) / 10 Track US $9.99 [0 bids]
REVELATIONS OF RAIN 2013 Deceptive Virtue CD Doom Death Ophis My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride Anti Diluvian Chronicles rare 3 cd set Greatest Hits like new US $20.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $22.87 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE**A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES (GATEFOLD)**2 VINYL SET US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE original CD "As the flower withers" 1992 on Peaceville US $22.49 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE original CD "Turn loose the swans" 1993 on Peaceville US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE Trinity DIGIPACK CD "BRAND NEW & SEALED US $2.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun - Cassette US $12.00 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World - Cassette US $7.00 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - 34.788%... - Cassette US $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched reviews

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars 'Voice Of The Wretched' shows the band live at the 013 in Tilburg on 4th March 2001 and while it doesn't manage to totally convey all of the emotion that is present in the studio album it proves that the band are much more than just a heads down and riff act. Yes there are plenty of guitars at massive volume, with death metal vocals aplenty (listen to the powering "She Is The Dark"), but there is also a considerable amount of space in their music. This gives the brutality an even harsher edge that is missing from many other bands that try to match this level of darkness. It is not quite there is the sound front but as an overview of the band's history it shows why they have such a faithful following.

Originally appeared in Feedback #70, Oct 02

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#978135) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, June 15, 2013

4 stars Dark symphonic prog...... My Dying Bride went out and released this live album with some tracks from the first six albums. Most of the tracks here are their darkest and most symphonic tracks. The feeling of gloom, death and sadness is the overriding feeling. Maybe it is a good idea to avoid t ... (read more)

Report this review (#262888) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Wednesday, January 27, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "The Voice Of The Wretched"