THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED

- Calvin Robertshaw / guitar
- Adrian Jackson / bass
- Martin Powell / violin, keyboard
- Rick Miah / drums

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition
and to Snow Dog for the last updates

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched Music

Peaceville UK 2009
34.788% Complete34.788% Complete
Extra tracks · Remastered
Peaceville UK 2004
My Dying Bride - The Angel And The Dark River / ORG 96 Peaceville 2CD US $15.00 [2 bids]
THE GARDNERZ The System Of Nature CD My Dying Bride Anathema Paradise Lost US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 40m
THE GARDNERZ It All Fades CD My Dying Bride Anathema Paradise Lost Darkthrone US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 48m
SOMNUS RARE DEMO 1997 MANTICORE INQUISITION MY DYING BRIDE BEHEMOTH US $6.66 Buy It Now 2h 45m
MY DYING BRIDE**ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER (GATEFOLD)**2 VINYL SET US $25.50 Buy It Now 3h 13m
MY DYING BRIDE "The Angel & The Dark River" OOP Rare Tape (1995) Anathema Opeth US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - SINAMORATA 2005 PEACEVILLE DVD [Shape of Despair, Skepticism] US $3.00 Buy It Now 4h 46m
ANATHEMA"Pentecost III"cd Peaceville 95,Paradise Lost,My dying bri US $19.99 Buy It Now 5h 36m
Anathena - Eternity JAP EDITION My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, Opeth, Katatonia US $20.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light [CD New] US $10.57 Buy It Now 6h 48m
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT NEW CD US $17.90 Buy It Now 7h 13m
Songs of Darkness, Words of Light [Digipak] by My Dying Bride (CD, Feb-2006,... US $7.62 Buy It Now 7h 32m
Dark Tranquility - The Minds I [ LP, Century Media, IMPORT, NEW ] My Dying Bride US $20.23 Buy It Now 8h 41m
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $24.48 Buy It Now 10h 13m
MY DYING BRIDE:Songs:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $28.26 Buy It Now 11h 57m
MY DYING BRIDE:Songs:T-shirt NEW:SMALL ONLY US $28.26 Buy It Now 11h 58m
MY DYING BRIDE:Trinity:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $28.26 Buy It Now 12h 21m
Onirophagus - Defiler Of Hope (CD new)(Evoken, Funeral, My Dying Bride, Frailty) US $7.77 Buy It Now 12h 28m
~ MY DYING BRIDE - Evinta ~ MUSIC 2 CD's US $9.99 Buy It Now 13h 52m
My Dying Bride *GUITAR TABS * Lesson Software CD - ( 49 Songs ) US $6.85 [0 bids]
Heavenwood - Diva Russian verison (Moonspell, My Dying Bride, Before the Rain) US $1.00 [0 bids]
HEDON CRIES-HATE INTO GRIEF (2003 GR DOOM/DEATH DARK TRANQUILLITY MY DYING BRIDE US $4.99 Buy It Now 17h
Opeth - Morningrise (Katatonia, My Dying Bride, Agalloch, Anathema) US $3.99 [0 bids]
SCREEN PRINTED BACK PATCH MY DYING BRIDE US $12.99 Buy It Now 17h 13m
Anathema - Make it Right (Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride, Porcupine Tree) US $11.90 [1 bids]
Anathema - Alternative 4 JAP EDITION (My Dying Bride, Opeth, Katatonia) US $6.99 [2 bids]
Katatonia ?- Forsaker (Anathema, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, Thine) US $10.00 [0 bids]
Type O Negative - Life Is Killing Me DCD (My Dying Bride, Moonspell, Katatonia) US $9.99 [0 bids]
Anathema - Alternative Future EP (My Dying Bride, Katatonia, Paradise Lost) US $6.99 [2 bids]
Katatonia - Ghost Of The Sun (My Dying Bride, Porcupine Tree, Anathema) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Anathema - Deep (My Dying Bride, Katatonia, Paradise Lost, Thine, Moonspell) US $1.99 [2 bids]
My Dying Bride - The Angel & And The Dark River (NEW CD) US $15.68 Buy It Now 18h 43m
Alternative 4 ?- The Brink (Anathema, Cult, My Dying Bride) US $9.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - VAULTED SHADOWS THE - CDVILEDH509 US $17.48 Buy It Now 20h 16m
MY DYING BRIDE as the flower withers LP 6 track with inner sleeve (vilelp479) eu US $30.53 Buy It Now 21h 14m
MY DYING BRIDE THE DREADFUL HOURS DIGIPACK CD US $5.50 Buy It Now 21h 19m
My Dying Bride - Evinta (2011) 2CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $10.64 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE As The Flower Withers CD (1992) US $9.38 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers [CD New] US $10.78 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Evinta [CD New] US $16.13 Buy It Now 1 day
The Gathering "DISCLOSURE" NEW VINYL 12" anathema alcest ulver my dying bride US $29.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWER WITHERS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.90 Buy It Now 1 day
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $16.66 Buy It Now 1 day
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $19.66 Buy It Now 1 day
my dying bride limited edition cd US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [CD New] US $13.57 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride Albion In Ruin new Official Textile Poster 75cm x 110cm US $16.96 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE**EVINTA (LTD ED W/BOOKLET)**2CD US $13.69 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride For Lies I Sire new Official Textile Poster 75cm x 110cm US $16.96 Buy It Now 1 day
34.788%...Complete by My Dying Bride (CD, Jul-2003, Peaceville Records ) PROMO US $6.99 [0 bids]
34.788%...Complete [Bonus Track] [Digipak] by My Dying Bride (CD, Jun-2004,... US $9.27 Buy It Now 1 day
For Lies I Sire by My Dying Bride (CD, Jan-2013, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $11.44 Buy It Now 1 day
The Angel and the Dark River [Bonus Tracks] [Digipak] by My Dying Bride (CD,... US $7.83 Buy It Now 1 day
The Light At The End Of The World (digipack) by My Dying Bride (CD, Jan-2004,... US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meisterwerk 2 [Digipak] [ECD] by My Dying Bride (CD, Apr-2004, Peaceville... US $7.67 Buy It Now 1 day
RARE PROMO Mayhem Records 2 CD SAMPLER My Dying Bride DIO Enuff Znuff + FIERCE US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride Angel & The Dark River CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST just say words ORIG VINYL LP (1997) my dying bride katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]
MAR DE GRISES Streams Inwards DIGIPAK MY DYING BRIDE US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SHATTERED HOPE 2010 Absence CD Doom Death Saturnus Ataraxie My Dying Bride US $12.73 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Map Of All Our Failures [Vinyl New] US $28.97 Buy It Now 2 days
THE PROPHECY Into The Light DIGI CD MY DYING BRIDE SOLSTICE PARADISE LOST US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE*ANGEL&DARK RIVER/FOR DARKEST EYES*CD/DVD US $12.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Shever - Rituals (LP Red) My Dying Bride, Opeth, Death, Slayer, US $26.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST Draconian Times LP VINYL Rare First Press Anathema My Dying Bride US $59.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride: Trinity SEALED CD Japanese release 1998 US $30.00 [0 bids]
SILENTIUM "SI.VM E.T A.V.VM"cd Spikefarm 2001,My dying bride US $21.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - SYMPHONAIRE INFERNUS ET SPERA EMPYRIUM MCD - Peaceville 1991 - US $46.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN NEW VINYL US $44.38 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE For Lives I Sire Fabric POSTER FLAG Official NEW US $20.72 Buy It Now 2 days
Meisterwerk 1 [Digipak] [ECD] by My Dying Bride (CD,... US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride TURN LOOSE THE SWANS LPx2 UK 801056803917 Peaceville new US $62.57 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - The Light at the End of the World US $11.17 Buy It Now 2 days
SACRATUS-...PARADISE FOR TWO-CD-doom-death-my dying bride-saturnus-anathema US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - VOICE OF THE WRETCHED (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.90 Buy It Now 2 days
THE GATHERING Always 2LP EPICA, OPETH, AMORPHIS, MY DYING BRIDE, TIAMAT ANATHEMA US $29.99 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA ETERNITY LP + INSERT 1996 PEACEVILLE FIRST PRESS my dying bride opeth US $69.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CD: Manuscript (EP) - My Dying Bride - Sealed US $15.36 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE LIKE GODS OF THE SUN LP + INSERT 1996 PEACEVILLE anathema opeth US $79.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta: Deluxe CD US $59.28 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Voice Of The Wretched CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Map Of All Our Failures CD US $20.02 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - An Ode To Woe CD US $19.88 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Map Of All Our Failures Vinyl Record LP US $37.47 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY + 1 - CDVILED46 US $13.88 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE ANGEL AND THE DARK..CD+DVD - CDVILED260X US $20.72 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA (SPECIAL EDITION DIGIBOOK) - CDVILEF302X US $25.77 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - LIGHT AT THE END - CDVILED79 US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788% COMPLETE - CDVILED74 US $13.88 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWERS WITHERS - CDVILED32 US $15.04 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN - CDVILED65 US $13.88 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS - CDVILED39 US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - DREADFUL HOURS - CDVILED90 US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - VOICE OF THE WRETCHED - CDVILED117 US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL & THE DARK RIVER - CDVILED50 US $14.83 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of Our Failure 2x 180gm Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $35.56 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched reviews

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars 'Voice Of The Wretched' shows the band live at the 013 in Tilburg on 4th March 2001 and while it doesn't manage to totally convey all of the emotion that is present in the studio album it proves that the band are much more than just a heads down and riff act. Yes there are plenty of guitars at massive volume, with death metal vocals aplenty (listen to the powering "She Is The Dark"), but there is also a considerable amount of space in their music. This gives the brutality an even harsher edge that is missing from many other bands that try to match this level of darkness. It is not quite there is the sound front but as an overview of the band's history it shows why they have such a faithful following.

Originally appeared in Feedback #70, Oct 02

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#978135) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, June 15, 2013

4 stars Dark symphonic prog...... My Dying Bride went out and released this live album with some tracks from the first six albums. Most of the tracks here are their darkest and most symphonic tracks. The feeling of gloom, death and sadness is the overriding feeling. Maybe it is a good idea to avoid t ... (read more)

Report this review (#262888) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Wednesday, January 27, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "The Voice Of The Wretched"