THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED

- Calvin Robertshaw / guitar
- Adrian Jackson / bass
- Martin Powell / violin, keyboard
- Rick Miah / drums

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition
and to Snow Dog for the last updates

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched Music

Extra tracks · Remastered
Peaceville UK 2004
Light at the End of the WorldLight at the End of the World
Peaceville UK 2004
MAR DE GRISES Streams Inwards DIGIPAK MY DYING BRIDE US $20.00 Buy It Now 55m 56s
ETHERIAL WINDS - Saved CD rare 1.press 1994 M.M.I. / my dying bride crematory US $39.00 Buy It Now 2h 57m
My Dying Bride : As the Flower Withers CD (1995) US $13.27 Buy It Now 3h 23m
SHATTERED HOPE 2010 Absence CD Doom Death Saturnus Ataraxie My Dying Bride US $13.99 Buy It Now 5h 2m
MY DYING BRIDE*ANGEL&DARK RIVER/FOR DARKEST EYES*CD/DVD US $12.50 Buy It Now 5h 39m
Shever - Rituals (LP Red) My Dying Bride, Opeth, Death, Slayer, US $26.00 Buy It Now 6h 10m
Mourning beloveth - Dust CD 2nd Press My dying bride Paradise Lost Ophis Evoken US $20.00 [0 bids]
SILENTIUM "SI.VM E.T A.V.VM"cd Spikefarm 2001,My dying bride US $21.99 Buy It Now 10h 16m
MY DYING BRIDE - SYMPHONAIRE INFERNUS ET SPERA EMPYRIUM MCD - Peaceville 1991 - US $46.99 Buy It Now 10h 24m
34.788%...Complete by My Dying Bride (CD, Jul-2003, Peaceville Records ) PROMO US $6.99 Buy It Now 10h 35m
LET ME DREAM - My Dear Succubus Rare OOP CD Gothic Doom My Dying Bride Draconian US $11.99 Buy It Now 12h 13m
MY DYING BRIDE For Lives I Sire Fabric POSTER FLAG Official NEW US $19.35 Buy It Now 14h 19m
Meisterwerk 1 [Digipak] [ECD] by My Dying Bride (CD,... US $5.99 Buy It Now 14h 30m
MY DYING BRIDE - AN ODE TO WOE - LIVE [LTD.DIGIBOOK] (CD/DVD, 2008) *Sealed* US $12.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN NEW VINYL US $41.44 Buy It Now 15h 16m
SACRATUS-...PARADISE FOR TWO-CD-doom-death-my dying bride-saturnus-anathema US $11.99 Buy It Now 15h 35m
My Dying Bride Turn Loose The Swans digipack CD 2003 used NM / NM Peaceville US $8.10 Buy It Now 17h 43m
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River / Darke NEW CD US $16.83 Buy It Now 17h 49m
MY DYING BRIDE - The Light at the End of the World US $9.09 Buy It Now 18h
My Dying Bride - Evinta: Deluxe CD US $58.51 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Map Of All Our Failures CD US $20.02 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY + 1 - CDVILED46 US $13.56 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - THE ANGEL AND THE DARK..CD+DVD - CDVILED260X US $19.64 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA (SPECIAL EDITION DIGIBOOK) - CDVILEF302X US $24.41 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788% COMPLETE - CDVILED74 US $13.67 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWERS WITHERS - CDVILED32 US $13.56 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS - CDVILED39 US $14.07 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - DREADFUL HOURS - CDVILED90 US $13.56 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - VOICE OF THE WRETCHED - CDVILED117 US $13.56 Buy It Now 1 day
MENTAL HOME Black Art - 1999 CD - lacrimosa my dying bride october tide therion US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of Our Failure 2x 180gm Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $33.69 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Barghest O' Whitby 2011 Peaceville ORG RARE anathema opeth US $24.99 [0 bids]
CD: MY DYING BRIDE The Angel And The Dark River US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE AS THE FLOWER WITHERS 1rst PRESS 1992 CDVILE 32 US $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE TURN LOOSE THE SWANS 1rst PRESS 1993 CDVILE 39 US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER 1rst PRESS 1995 CDVILE 50 US $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT DIGI 1rst PRESS 2004 CDVILEF 110 US $32.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [Vinyl New] US $28.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Daylight Dies - no reply anathema my dying bride swallow the sun novembers doom US $4.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS - CDVILED289 US $13.89 Buy It Now 1 day
My Shameful - descend A5 digi evoken my dying bride neurosis swallow the sun US $15.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Trinity (Japan+1) / 10 Track US $9.99 [0 bids]
REVELATIONS OF RAIN 2013 Deceptive Virtue CD Doom Death Ophis My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride Anti Diluvian Chronicles rare 3 cd set Greatest Hits like new US $20.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $22.86 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE**A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES (GATEFOLD)**2 VINYL SET US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE original CD "As the flower withers" 1992 on Peaceville US $22.49 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE original CD "Turn loose the swans" 1993 on Peaceville US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Trinity DIGIPACK CD "BRAND NEW & SEALED US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun - Cassette US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World - Cassette US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - 34.788%... - Cassette US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers - Cassette US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium Cassette 1991 RARE OOP! US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers LP Vinyl Record US $29.20 Buy It Now 1 day
FALL OF EMPYREAN-A LIFE SPENT DYING-CD-swallow the sun-my dying bride-doom-death US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788%...COMPLETE, GREEN vinyl LP, 700 COPIES! NEW - SEALED! US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE As The Flower Withers LP 6 Track With Inner Sleeve (vilelp479) EU US $34.72 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta [CD New] US $14.89 Buy It Now 2 days
ablaze in hatred - deceptive awareness my dying bride evoken thergothon isole US $5.00 [0 bids]
Silent Stream of Godless Elegy-Navaz cd new Root My Dying bride folk doom metal US $13.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 CD US $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST "Lost paradise"cd Peaceville 90,Anathema,My dying bride US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CEREMONIUM - INTO THE AUTUMN SHADE, Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride, Doom Metal US $1.75 [2 bids]
PARADISE LOST Pin Badge gothic metal my dying bride tiamat anathema moonspell US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST logo Pin Badge gothic metal my dying bride anathema moonspell US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MOURNING BELOVETH-A DISEASE FOR THE AGES-CD-anathema-my dying bride-doom-death US $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Deeper Down Rare Digi Single CD Anathema Katatonia Opeth US $21.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SAINTS EVERLASTING REST - THE DUSK OF MILLENNIUM 2005 1PR NEW! MY DYING BRIDE US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods of the Sun, Import, doom, lost, anathema, opeth, slayer US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE**LIKE GODS OF THE SUN**CD US $10.34 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun 2 LP Vinyl Record LP US $37.73 Buy It Now 2 days
UNSILENCE Under A Torn Sky LP MY DYING BRIDE OPETH PENTAGRAM SAINT VITUS US $11.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE-LIKE GODS OF THE SUN FIRST EDITION US $80.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER/DARKEST EYES [CD/DVD] - NEW CD BOXSET US $11.20 Buy It Now 3 days
DECEMBRE NOIR A Discouraged Believer OPETH KATATONIA OCTOBER TIDE MY DYING BRIDE US $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
NECARE-RUIN-CD-doom-death-anathema-my dying bride-mourning beloveth US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Angel & the Dark River (1996) CD US $12.69 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MAGAZINE CUTTING (FULL PAGE PHOTO) (REF K) US $7.24 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER + 4 BONUS TRACKS SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $6.49 Buy It Now 3 days
DOMINION Interface RARE JAPAN CD OBI PCCY-01033 Nailed My Dying Bride US $9.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride : Angel and the Dark River CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride: As The Flower Withers CD 2004 Bonus Track Super Jewel Box NEW US $12.95 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride: Turn Loose The Swans CD 2003 Reissue Bonus Tracks CDVILED39 NEW US $12.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Shape of Despair cd new Thergothon Amorphis Daylight Dies My Dying Bride doom US $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ENCHANTMENT DANCE THE MARBLE NAKED ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE PARADISE LOST UK NICE US $6.66 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $16.72 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride: Introducing 2 CD Set 2012 Best Of Greatest Hits Compilation NEW US $11.95 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE the light at the end of the world NOTVD 2x SPLATTER LP anathema US $69.99 [0 bids]
darkseed - spellcraft , type o negative moonspell tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
beseech - drama, type o negative moonspell darkseed tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - trinity CD ORIGINAL FIERCE 1995 US $0.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - the angel and the dark river / live at dynamo 2CD ORIGINAL 1996 US $1.04 [2 bids]
My Dying Bride - the light at the end of the world CD ORIGINAL PEACEVILLE 1999 US $0.99 [1 bids]
MARCHE FUNEBRE-TO DROWN-CD-dark-anathema-my dying bride-katatonia-doom-death US $11.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - An Ode To Woe NEW CD US $16.03 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride-A line of deathless kings-CD BOX-2006-Peaceville-used US $14.66 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched reviews

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars 'Voice Of The Wretched' shows the band live at the 013 in Tilburg on 4th March 2001 and while it doesn't manage to totally convey all of the emotion that is present in the studio album it proves that the band are much more than just a heads down and riff act. Yes there are plenty of guitars at massive volume, with death metal vocals aplenty (listen to the powering "She Is The Dark"), but there is also a considerable amount of space in their music. This gives the brutality an even harsher edge that is missing from many other bands that try to match this level of darkness. It is not quite there is the sound front but as an overview of the band's history it shows why they have such a faithful following.

Originally appeared in Feedback #70, Oct 02

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#978135) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, June 15, 2013

4 stars Dark symphonic prog...... My Dying Bride went out and released this live album with some tracks from the first six albums. Most of the tracks here are their darkest and most symphonic tracks. The feeling of gloom, death and sadness is the overriding feeling. Maybe it is a good idea to avoid t ... (read more)

Report this review (#262888) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Wednesday, January 27, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "The Voice Of The Wretched"