THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED

- Calvin Robertshaw / guitar
- Adrian Jackson / bass
- Martin Powell / violin, keyboard
- Rick Miah / drums

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition
and to Snow Dog for the last updates

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched Music

Extra tracks
Peaceville 2003
Light at the End of the WorldLight at the End of the World
Peaceville UK 2004
MY DYING BRIDE - INTRODUCING... [MY DYING BRIDE] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $6.38 Buy It Now 46m 44s
FUNERAL Tristesse Double LP (Never Played) Thergothon My Dying Bride Unholy Von US $19.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River cd sealed US $21.24 Buy It Now 1h 47m
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE - NEW CD US $11.42 Buy It Now 3h 41m
THE ORGAN FANZINE ISSUE 148 JAN 2006 - NINA HAGEN - LIARS - MY DYING BRIDE US $14.57 Buy It Now 3h 48m
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS (180GM) NEW VINYL US $52.06 Buy It Now 3h 56m
MY DYING BRIDE MY BODY A FUNERAL WOVEN PATCH US $5.00 Buy It Now 4h 22m
My Dying Bride: Turn Loose The Swans Special Edition 2 CD Set 2013 Digibook NEW US $15.95 Buy It Now 4h 27m
Woods of Ypres: ORG. Against The Seasons, KRANKENHAUS, My Dying Bride, Katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]
Golgotha: Melancholy FIRST REPULSE, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, US $16.99 [0 bids]
~ MY DYING BRIDE - Evinta ~ MUSIC 2 CD's US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 46m
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 10h 15m
THE KNELL - Harm (CD 2007) Doom Death Metal Esoteric Draconian My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 11h 55m
My Dying Bride : 34.788% ... Complete CD (2001) US $10.12 Buy It Now 12h 46m
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
NEX-ZERO-CD-doom-my dying bride-anathema-watain-nominon US $7.99 Buy It Now 13h 23m
Anathema - The Silent Enigma first press lp vinyl my dying bride katatonia US $59.99 Buy It Now 13h 53m
My dying bride - like gods of the sun LP first press VILE 65 US $125.00 Buy It Now 15h 21m
Anathema - an illiad of woes , first demo tape my dying bride katatonia US $39.99 Buy It Now 16h 2m
MORGAIN Abandoned In The Forest... CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Kathatonia US $9.99 Buy It Now 20h 14m
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose the Swans US $12.30 Buy It Now 21h 31m
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - CDVILEF407 US $18.69 Buy It Now 22h 13m
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [Vinyl New] US $44.98 Buy It Now 22h 19m
MY DYING BRIDE - A Map of All Our Failures US $12.53 Buy It Now 22h 22m
Thy Withering Orchard - Soft Gow Of Perishing Cold (My Dying Bride) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
Meisterwerk V.2 by My Dying Bride (Digipak, Mar-2004, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $19.99 [0 bids]
Turn Loose the Swans by My Dying Bride (CD, Aug-2003, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $7.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [3 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $42.18 Buy It Now 23h 36m
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River Digipack CD 2003 Peaceville Records US $8.09 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride As The Flower Withers Slipcase CD 2001 Peaceville Records US $7.28 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Dreadful Hours Digipack CD 2001 Peaceville US $8.09 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride A Line of Deathless Kings Limited Box CD 2006 Peaceville Records US $14.57 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride 34.788% Complete Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville Records US $8.09 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Light At The End Of The World Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.09 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Songs of Darkness Words of Light Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.09 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride For Lies I Sire CD 2009 Peaceville Records US $8.09 [1 bids]
The Angel and the Dark River by My Dying Bride (Cassette, Feb-1996, Fierce) US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE "Trinity" (1st press,VERY RARE!!!) Phlebotomized,Saturnus US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Onirophagus - Defiler of hope (pro cdr) MY DYING BRIDE AUTOPSY KATATONIA ASPHYX US $5.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - ODE TO WOE (W/BOOK) (+DVD) NEW CD US $22.73 Buy It Now 1 day
Ashes You Leave: Passage Back to Life, 3rd & The Mortal, My Dying Bride, US $2.99 [0 bids]
Funeral: Tristesse, RARE DOOM, My Dying Bride, Saturnus, Mourning Beloveth US $14.99 [1 bids]
PARADISE LOST: In Requiem, My Dying Bride, Anathema, Sentenced, Insomnium US $6.66 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Trinity:T-shirt NEW - LARGE ONLY US $26.24 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [2 DISCS] [801056832429] - NEW CD BOXSET US $21.23 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $57.51 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST PRINTED PATCH MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA KATATONIA MOONSPELL CEMETARY US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - The Light at the end of the World - Tape US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers - Tape US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE CASSETTE, Turn Loose The Swans, Futurist, Peaceville US $7.88 Buy It Now 1 day
KUOLEMANLAAKSO- Tulijoutsen cd NEW Swallow The Sun My Dying Bride Barren Earth US $5.19 [3 bids]
My Dying Bride - Evinta: Deluxe [CD New] US $45.16 Buy It Now 1 day
TIAMAT Clouds era logo patch anathema my dying bride dark tranquility dawn US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF R1) US $16.13 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride GOD IS ALONE 7 1991 VERY RARE LISTENABLE!!!307 of 1000 US $170.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE logo LANYARD official licensed merchandise US $8.09 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE logo white/black SWEATBAND official merchandise US $8.09 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride, Deeper Down Ep Audio CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE LIKE GODS OF THE SUN + 2 BONUS TRACKS SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $5.49 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES NEW VINYL US $41.21 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL & THE DARK RIVER NEW VINYL US $41.21 Buy It Now 2 days
An Ode to Woe by My Dying Bride *New CD* US $11.40 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [2LP] - 2013- New & Sealed US $30.40 Buy It Now 2 days
Virgin Black-Requiem-Mezzo Forte(promo cd)My Dying Bride Moonspell US $0.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - An Ode To Woe [CD New] US $13.80 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River [Vinyl New] US $31.90 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Map Of All Our Failures [Vinyl New] US $28.97 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE My Body A Funeral Mug NEW OFFICIAL US $9.71 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Albion (20th Ann Tour) Longsleeve T-shirt - NEW - LARGE ONLY US $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
FATUM ELISUM-HOMO NIHILIS-doom-death-silencer-paradise lost-my dying bride US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Angel and the Dark River/Live at the Dynamo '95 [Limited].. US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Map Of All Our Failures [CD New] US $14.90 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - TRINITY 2004 UK CD album + bonus tracks NEW & SEALED B2PP1 US $8.09 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Angel and the Dark River (1996) NEW CD US $14.57 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride Voice of the Wretched PROMO (CD, 2002) Peaceville metal doom US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Angel & the Dark River - My Dying Bride New & Sealed LP Free Shipping US $37.65 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - AN ODE TO WOE [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD BOXSET US $11.37 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride/THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD/New US $21.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride : Trinity CD (2008) US $10.07 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride, Songs of Darkness Words of Light Audio CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES NEW CD US $22.73 Buy It Now 3 days
SOLSTICE "Lamentations"ORG CD Candlelight 1994,Candlemass,My Dying Bride US $34.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE**VAULTED SHADOWS**CD US $13.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Lycanthia - Oligarchy (Fans of My Dying Bride, Draconian, Theatre of Tragedy) US $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
The Angel and the Dark River by My Dying Bride (CD, Feb-1996, Fierce) sealed US $17.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Damnation festival 2008 My dying bride/Carcass/Napalm death-2008 magazine advert US $8.09 Buy It Now 3 days
UNIVERSE217 self-titled CD JEWEL CASE Greek avant/prog doom swans my dying bride US $10.98 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - VINYL 2 LP record US $40.22 Buy It Now 3 days
Opeth - Blackwater Park (anthema,my dying bride,doom,death,metal,damnation,deli) US $47.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Turn Loose the Swans by My Dying Bride *New CD* US $10.64 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE EVINTA PATCH US $4.85 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride : An Ode To Woe: Live (CD/DVD) (2008) US $16.31 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 (2000) CD - NEW Sealed US $14.51 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride Evinta Ladies T-shirt NEW OFFICIAL size S(UK 8/10) US $14.19 Buy It Now 3 days
TO CAST A SHADOW In Memory Of DIGIPAK THE 3RD AND THE MORTAL MY DYING BRIDE US $13.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans 2xCD REISSUE UK experimental death/doom NEW US $15.98 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE-Angel & The Dark River CD NEW US $13.29 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE-Angel And The Dark River / Dar CD NEW US $16.19 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD (DIGIPACK) - NEW CD US $7.88 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE The Voice Of The Wretched reviews

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars 'Voice Of The Wretched' shows the band live at the 013 in Tilburg on 4th March 2001 and while it doesn't manage to totally convey all of the emotion that is present in the studio album it proves that the band are much more than just a heads down and riff act. Yes there are plenty of guitars at massive volume, with death metal vocals aplenty (listen to the powering "She Is The Dark"), but there is also a considerable amount of space in their music. This gives the brutality an even harsher edge that is missing from many other bands that try to match this level of darkness. It is not quite there is the sound front but as an overview of the band's history it shows why they have such a faithful following.

Originally appeared in Feedback #70, Oct 02

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#978135) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, June 15, 2013

4 stars Dark symphonic prog...... My Dying Bride went out and released this live album with some tracks from the first six albums. Most of the tracks here are their darkest and most symphonic tracks. The feeling of gloom, death and sadness is the overriding feeling. Maybe it is a good idea to avoid t ... (read more)

Report this review (#262888) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Wednesday, January 27, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "The Voice Of The Wretched"