THE THRASH OF NAKED LIMBS

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

My Dying Bride The Thrash of Naked Limbs album cover

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1993

1. The Thrash of Naked Limbs (6:13)
2. Le Cerf Malade (6:31)
3. Gather Me Up Forever (5:17)

Search MY DYING BRIDE The Thrash of Naked Limbs lyrics

Search MY DYING BRIDE The Thrash of Naked Limbs tabs

- Aaron Stainthorpe / vocals, artwork, photos
- Andrew Craighan / guitar
- Calvin Robertshaw / guitar, photos
- Adrian Jackson / bass
- Martin Powell / violin
- Rick Miah / drums

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition
and to Eetu Pellonpää for the last updates

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE The Thrash of Naked Limbs Music

Peaceville Records/Ka 2004
Turn Loose the SwansTurn Loose the Swans
Extra tracks
Peaceville 2003
MOURNING BELOVETH-A DISEASE FOR THE AGES-CD-anathema-my dying bride-doom-death US $11.99 Buy It Now 34m 24s
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers CD ORG 1992 Vile Peaceville RARE Nimbus US $18.99 Buy It Now 1h 23m
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE**LIKE GODS OF THE SUN**CD US $10.34 Buy It Now 2h 29m
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 3h 23m
My Dying Bride - Evinta CD US $20.32 Buy It Now 3h 24m
ANATHEMA "Resonance" 2 CD SET (Death/Doom/Progressive Metal) MY DYING BRIDE US $9.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun 2 LP Vinyl Record LP US $37.47 Buy It Now 7h 28m
MY DYING BRIDE - Like Gods Of The Sun - 1996 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.65 Buy It Now 8h 34m
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER/DARKEST EYES [CD/DVD] - NEW CD BOXSET US $11.22 Buy It Now 12h 23m
NECARE-RUIN-CD-doom-death-anathema-my dying bride-mourning beloveth US $12.99 Buy It Now 13h 7m
THERGOTHON Fhtagn-nagh Yog-Sothoth LP unholy demilich beherit my dying bride von US $45.00 Buy It Now 13h 39m
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun (CD 1996) US $13.41 Buy It Now 14h 20m
My Dying Bride - Angel & the Dark River (1996) CD US $13.41 Buy It Now 14h 24m
MY DYING BRIDE - MAGAZINE CUTTING (FULL PAGE PHOTO) (REF K) US $7.65 Buy It Now 14h 28m
DOMINION Interface RARE JAPAN CD OBI PCCY-01033 Nailed My Dying Bride US $9.99 [0 bids]
CRADLE OF FILTH Embroidered Logo PATCH MY DYING BRIDE AT THE GATES DIMMU BORGIR US $5.99 Buy It Now 17h 28m
THE GARDNERZ Embroidered Logo PATCH My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema US $5.99 Buy It Now 17h 28m
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride: As The Flower Withers CD 2004 Bonus Track Super Jewel Box NEW US $12.95 Buy It Now 19h 27m
My Dying Bride: Turn Loose The Swans CD 2003 Reissue Bonus Tracks CDVILED39 NEW US $12.95 Buy It Now 19h 33m
Shape of Despair cd new Thergothon Amorphis Daylight Dies My Dying Bride doom US $10.00 Buy It Now 19h 55m
My Dying Bride: For Darkest Eyes (DVD) [USG] US $15.71 Buy It Now 20h 20m
My Dying Bride: Sinamarata (DVD) [USG] US $11.88 Buy It Now 20h 39m
My Dying Bride: Introducing 2 CD Set 2012 Best Of Greatest Hits Compilation NEW US $11.95 Buy It Now 22h 16m
MARCHE FUNEBRE-TO DROWN-CD-dark-anathema-my dying bride-katatonia-doom-death US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE "Trinity" (1st press,VERY RARE!!!) Phlebotomized,Saturnus US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride-A line of deathless kings-CD BOX-2006-Peaceville-used US $13.19 Buy It Now 1 day
KATATONIA FOR FUNERALS TO COME CD 1995 AV009 anathema my dying bride opeth US $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Trinity - Polish Release US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES BEANIE SKI HAT US $20.38 Buy It Now 1 day
HEDON CRIES - Affliction's Fiction (CD 2007) Anathema My Dying Bride Saturnus US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST Icon LIMITED DIGI 1993 Music For Nations My Dying Bride Anathema US $55.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA The Silent Enigma CD 1995 GLOBUS My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Gathering US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR DARKEST EYES - *NEW DVD* *SEALED* US $7.57 Buy It Now 1 day
3 BOX SET FROM:MY DYING BRIDE PARADISE LOST KATATONIA US $89.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE ANGEL & DARK RIVER SPECIAL UKR. EDITION ODYSSEY DOOM METAL US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE A LANE OF DEATHLESS KINGS SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE MY BODY A FUNERAL WOVEN PATCH US $5.50 Buy It Now 1 day
beseech - drama, type o negative moonspell darkseed tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
darkseed - spellcraft , type o negative moonspell tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA Serenades + Extra Tracks CD 1993 Peaceville/Futurist my dying bride US $5.00 [1 bids]
ANATHEMA Eternity CD Digipak doom metal goth katatonia my dying bride prog US $3.00 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA Judgement CD goth katatonia my dying bride prog rock pink floyd US $3.00 [0 bids]
My DYING BRIDE As The Flower Withers CD Peaceville (CDVILE 32) (5020157103220) US $10.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans CD 1993 Peaceville (CDVILE 39) 5020157103923 US $10.00 [0 bids]
And Here I Lie "Regrets" RARE/OOP Doom,Thorns of the Carrion,My Dying Bride US $28.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - NEW CD - RARE !!! SEALED US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
KERRANG-PROMO CD-SEPULTURA+KORN MIXES-SYSTEM OF A DOWN-GARBAGE-MY DYING BRIDE+VA US $3.00 [0 bids]
Paradise Lost-S/T Self Titled RARE CD 2005 BMG Anathema My Dying Bride style US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride-Meisterwerk 1 Digipak US $40.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Trinity CD 2004 doom collection Peaceville US $12.95 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta 2CD 2011 digibook symphonic doom Peaceville US $13.95 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - A Map of All Our Failures CD 2012 doom Peaceville US $13.95 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE PATCH 2 US $5.08 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE "The Angel & The Dark River" OOP Rare Tape (1995) Anathema Opeth US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE logo white/black SWEATBAND official merchandise US $8.48 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE logo LANYARD official licensed merchandise US $8.48 Buy It Now 2 days
Songs of Darkness, Words of Light - My Dying Bride (CD Only) No Art Read Listing US $0.01 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 2 [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $7.64 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN - BONUS TRACKS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.87 Buy It Now 3 days
MOURNING BELOVETH-THE SULLEN SULCUS-CD-my dying bride US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
WHEN NOTHING REMAINS Thy Dark Serenity BLACK #/400 My Dying Bride Uaral Amorphis US $17.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS - NEW CD US $19.62 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788% COMPLETE - BONUS TRACK (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.87 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE NEW CD US $24.43 Buy It Now 3 days
PARADISE LOST - Shades of God 1992 Music for Nations anathema my dying bride US $3.00 [1 bids]
PARADISE LOST - Draconian Times 1995 Relativity anathema my dying bride morgion US $3.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride *GUITAR TABS * Lesson Software CD - ( 49 Songs ) US $4.95 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA T-SHIRT MY DYING BRIDE CATHEDRAL TIAMAT THERION KATATONIA ANTIMATTER US $27.99 Buy It Now 3 days
OPETH TANK TOP T-SHIRT ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE BLOODBATH KATATONIA TRISTANIA US $25.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride ( Girlie shirt ) Paradise Lost Tiamat Swallow the Sun Draconian US $26.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE I Am The Bloody Earth RARE 1994 OOP UK CD Single Ex/Ex Vile44TCD US $27.18 Buy It Now 3 days
Tiamat SCREEN PRINTED BACK PATCH Lucyfire Paradise Lost Moonspell My Dying Bride US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ANATHEMA GIRLIE SHIRT -MY DYING BRIDE SHAPE OF DESPAIR PARADISE LOST CANDLEMASS US $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
CATHEDRAL T-SHIRT MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA LAKE OF TEARS TIAMAT PARADISE LOST US $26.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans 3 Bonus Tracks CD (New) US $18.80 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA - CDVILEF324 US $13.35 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - 34.788 Complete [CD New] US $12.23 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [CD New] US $12.12 Buy It Now 3 days
Like Gods of the Sun by MY DYING BRIDE (Original CD, Made in USA) US $5.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire [CD New] US $14.22 Buy It Now 3 days
The Angel and the Dark River by MY DYING BRIDE 1995 (Original CD, Made in USA) US $4.99 [0 bids]
The Light at the end of the World by MY DYING BRIDE 1999 ( CD, Made in England) US $4.99 [0 bids]
FIERCE RECORDINGS RARE PROMO CD-MY DYING BRIDE-PARADISE LOST-OVERDOSE-WITHSTAND+ US $3.00 [0 bids]
Trinity by MY DYING BRIDE 1995 (Original CD, Made in USA) US $5.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Voice of the Wretched PROMO (CD, 2002) Peaceville metal doom US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Onirophagus - Defiler of hope (pro cdr) MY DYING BRIDE AUTOPSY KATATONIA ASPHYX US $5.99 [0 bids]
Turn Loose the Swans Bonus Tracks Digipak My Dying Bride CD DEATH DOOM METAL US $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River cd sealed US $21.24 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS (180GM) NEW VINYL US $55.95 Buy It Now 3 days
THE ORGAN FANZINE ISSUE 148 JAN 2006 - NINA HAGEN - LIARS - MY DYING BRIDE US $15.28 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride: Turn Loose The Swans Special Edition 2 CD Set 2013 Digibook NEW US $15.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Paradise Lost - Tragic Illusion 25 10" M LP Green Vinyl + CD My Dying Bride US $14.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans CD ORG PEACEVILLE/FIERCE US $4.99 [0 bids]
THE KNELL - Harm (CD 2007) Doom Death Metal Esoteric Draconian My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
VERITATE-The rise of Hatröss LP/katatonia/paradise lost/my dying bride/voivod US $15.99 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST just say words ORIG VINYL LP (1997) my dying bride katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE The Thrash of Naked Limbs ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE The Thrash of Naked Limbs reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars The Thrash of Naked Limbs is an EP release by UK doom/ death metal act My Dying Bride. It was released in 1993 by Peaceville Records to harvest on the succes of the band´s debut full-length studio album As The Flower Withers (1992). A shortened version of the title track was made into a promotional video which received heavy rotation on the MTV Headbanger´s Ball show back in 1993. My Dying Bride were on the rise to underground fame.

There are three tracks on the EP. The title track and the last track Gather Me Up Forever are in the slow, heavy and melancholic doom/ death metal style of the debut album while the second track on the EP called Le Cerf Malade is a dark melancholic, atmospheric and ambient track. Both The title track and Gather Me Up Forever are quite enjoyable and could well have fit into the debut album while Le Cerf Malade drags my rating down. It´s repetitive and with a playing time of 6:31 minutes I find it quite a drag. A filler track if such a track ever existed.

The production is very heavy and dark. It suits the music perfectly.

The Thrash of Naked Limbs is an enjoyable EP release to some extent but my 2.5 - 3 star rating reflects that I feel Le Cerf Malade is a waste of my time.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#263884) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Review by Eetu Pellonpää
2 stars The three songs EP give some early signals about the forthcoming long-player, which I consider the grandest achievement of this group I have yet heard. The stinging guitar melody themes unite yet more deeply with supporting instruments, and there is much emphasis on song arrangements. Yet however the compositions are not very interesting on this release, I felt "The Thrash of Naked Limbs" appearing as quite hollow heavy metal trashing at the studio without yet reaching contact to desired undivine forces. Atmospheric ambiences of "Le Cerf Malade" are then quite fancy to adore, dark freely floating motives creating wonderful dreamy scenery between more sinister songs. "Gather Me Up Forever" works as a composition better than the opening track, but these two songs do not in my opinion justify rejoicing of this release. There should be more convincing content than wonderful mood conjuring of the ethereal middle part, but certainly the elements are formulating for something grander.

Send comments to Eetu Pellonpää (BETA) | Report this review (#872782) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 07, 2012

3 stars My Dying Bride as they were in the good old days........ This is the follow up to their excellent first EP and the subsequent album. The Thrash of Naked Limbs takes up the thread where the album left it. Dark, Wagnerian doom metal with death grunts and downtuned guitars and some violins. Enoug ... (read more)

Report this review (#452497) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, May 27, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "The Thrash of Naked Limbs"