THE THRASH OF NAKED LIMBS

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

My Dying Bride The Thrash of Naked Limbs album cover

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1993

1. The Thrash of Naked Limbs (6:13)
2. Le Cerf Malade (6:31)
3. Gather Me Up Forever (5:17)

Search MY DYING BRIDE The Thrash of Naked Limbs lyrics

Search MY DYING BRIDE The Thrash of Naked Limbs tabs

- Aaron Stainthorpe / vocals, artwork, photos
- Andrew Craighan / guitar
- Calvin Robertshaw / guitar, photos
- Adrian Jackson / bass
- Martin Powell / violin
- Rick Miah / drums

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition
and to Eetu Pellonpää for the last updates

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE The Thrash of Naked Limbs Music

Vaulted ShadowsVaulted Shadows
Peaceville UK 2014
As the Flower WithersAs the Flower Withers
Peaceville UK 2004
MY DYING BRIDE original CD "The trash of naked limbs" 1992 on Peaceville US $32.49 Buy It Now 30m 13s
MY DYING BRIDE - INTRODUCING NEW CD US $14.93 Buy It Now 30m 32s
MY DYING BRIDE original CD "The angel and the dark river" 1995 on Peaceville US $12.49 Buy It Now 34m 38s
MOURNING BELOVETH-DUST-CD-novembers doom-morgion-death-my dying bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 17m
MY DYING BRIDE Evinta Official Sew On WOVEN PATCH NEW US $7.21 Buy It Now 3h 4m
My Dying Bride - Introducing CD US $13.59 Buy It Now 6h 56m
NOVEMBERS DOOM For Every Leaf that Falls CD EP rare my dying bride katatonia US $24.99 Buy It Now 7h 33m
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (Special Edition) (NEW 2 x CD) US $17.42 Buy It Now 8h 48m
DOMINION Interface '96 JAPAN OBI OOP UK GOTHIC DOOM MY DYING BRIDE PARADISE LOST US $19.99 Buy It Now 10h 23m
PARADISE LOST: In Requiem, My Dying Bride, Anathema, Sentenced, Insomnium US $6.66 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA: Serenades, Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride, Sentenced, Insomnium,RARE US $9.99 [0 bids]
Funeral: Tristesse, RARE DOOM, My Dying Bride, Saturnus, Mourning Beloveth US $14.99 [0 bids]
Ashes You Leave: Passage Back to Life, 3rd & The Mortal, My Dying Bride, US $2.99 [0 bids]
Essenz - Mundus Numen (grey LP) My Dying Bride, Opeth, Sunn O))), Black Sabbath US $25.00 Buy It Now 12h 47m
My Dying Bride / Like Gods of the Sun JAPAN+2 T-A US $34.99 Buy It Now 13h 50m
DOMINION Interface RARE JAPAN CD OBI PCCY-01033 Nailed My Dying Bride US $9.99 [0 bids]
@ CD My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers RARE METAL PEACEVILLE 1992 ORG US $19.99 Buy It Now 15h 8m
~ MY DYING BRIDE-SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT ~ MUSIC CD US $6.39 Buy It Now 15h 56m
Damnation Festival 2008 T-shirt. Medium. Carcass, My Dying Bride, Pitchshifter US $4.85 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "I Am Bloody Earth" ORG 1st press RARE OOP!!! US $45.00 Buy It Now 17h 19m
MY DYING BRIDE**AS THE FLOWER WITHERS (180 GRAM)**VINYL US $21.50 Buy It Now 17h 32m
My Dying Bride Anti Diluvian Chronicles rare 3 cd set Greatest Hits like new US $15.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN - BONUS TRACKS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.15 Buy It Now 21h 14m
Like Gods of the Sun [Bonus Tracks] by My Dying Bride (CD, Apr-2003,... US $9.17 Buy It Now 21h 37m
My Dying Bride - The Vaulted Shadows CD 2014 Barghest O Whitby Manuscript doom US $15.95 Buy It Now 21h 49m
My Dying Bride - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium Cassette 1991 RARE OOP! US $19.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride : The Voice of the Wretched CD (2008) US $10.31 Buy It Now 1 day
IT WILL COME 47 & Bound DIGIPAK MY DYING BRIDE DOOM US $13.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE THE DREADFUL HOURS DIGIPACK CD US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
@ CD My Dying Bride - The Dreadful Hours NEW SS DIGI PACK / PEACEVILLE 2001 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE HISTORY OF PEACEVILLE PARADISE LOST AT THE GATES ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - THE VAULTED SHADOWS: CD ALBUM (May 26th 2014) US $16.62 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hour [CD New] US $11.07 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [CD New] US $12.12 Buy It Now 1 day
For Lies I Sire by My Dying Bride (CD, Mar-2009, Pea... US $11.54 Buy It Now 1 day
WEDDING IN HADES 2012 Misbehaviour CD Gothic Doom Death My Dying Bride Anathema US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GRAVEFLOWER 2012 Returning To The Primary Source CD Doom Death My Dying Bride US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride, Turn Loose the Swans Audio CD US $11.09 Buy It Now 1 day
Vaulted Shadows - My Dying Bride US $12.49 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride, Meisterwerk 1 Audio CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Virgin Black-Requiem-Mezzo Forte(promo cd)My Dying Bride Moonspell US $0.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride, Angel & The Dark River Audio CD US $8.39 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE EMBROIDERED PATCH DOOM DEATH ANATHEMA PARADISE LOST Metal Negro US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE A LANE OF DEATHLESS KINGS SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NOVEMBERS DOOM-APHOTIC-CD-doom-death-goth-ghost brigade-my dying bride US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
INNER MISSING-ESCAPISM-CD-doom-death-my dying bride-mourning beloveth US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River/Darkest Eyes CD US $18.70 Buy It Now 2 days
SHATTERED HOPE 2014 Waters Of Lethe CD Doom Death Ophis My Dying Bride Evoken US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - The angel and the dark river (SIGNED/Autographed!!) US $29.99 [0 bids]
ART IN EXILE- S/T CD NEW PROGRESSIVE DARK/GOTHIC METAL OPETH MY DYING BRIDE 2008 US $3.23 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hour CD US $20.75 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE - CDVILEF245 US $16.72 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride : Meisterwerk 1 CD (2008) US $10.25 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride : The Light at the End of the World CD (2008) US $10.44 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES (CD+DVD) - CDVILEF406X US $27.20 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - AN ODE TO WOE /CD+DVD/ NEW 2008 US $14.38 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA 2CD NEW 2011 ???????????????????????????????????? US $12.95 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride 34.788% Complete SEALED (CD) '98 Original 1st Press Mayhem metal US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 2 [CD New] US $10.39 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE the thrash of naked limbs CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $22.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE symphonaire infernus et spera... CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $23.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE i am the bloody earth CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $22.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans (CD, Feb-1994, Futurist/Mayhem Records) US $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MOONSPELL The Great Silver Eye CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema / Cm'07 US $3.49 [2 bids]
SILENTIUM "Infinita plango vulnera"cd Spikefarm 1999,My dying bride,Yearning US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE DELUXE LTD ED SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT CD BOX SET W/POSTE US $25.00 Buy It Now 2 days
SILENTIUM "Altum"cd Spikefarm 2001,My dying bride,Yearning US $21.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 [CD New] US $12.23 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River/Darkest Eyes [CD New] US $12.90 Buy It Now 2 days
Paradise Lost - Tragic Idol [LP, Peaceville Records, NEW] Carcass My Dying Bride US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 1 (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.15 Buy It Now 2 days
SWALLOW THE SUN - THE MORNING NEVER CAME CD MY DYING BRIDE OPETH US $2.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE a map of all our failures VINYL LP RECORD NEW! US $29.98 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 2 (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.15 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Albion (20th Ann Tour) Longsleeve T-shirt - NEW - MEDIUM ONLY US $24.18 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE Introducing Best Of Greatest Hits Double CD NEW & SEALED US $12.57 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - DREADFUL HOUR NEW CD US $23.81 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL & THE DARK RIVER / DARKEST EYES (+DVD) NEW CD US $21.23 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 2 CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures Official Sew On PATCH New US $7.21 Buy It Now 3 days
SILENT STREAM OF GODLESS ELEGY "Relic Dances" LP my dying bride the gathering US $22.70 Buy It Now 3 days
DOOMED "Our Ruin Silhouettes" CD winter my dying bride US $16.22 Buy It Now 3 days
PARADISE LOST In Requiem LP Sealed! MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA TIAMAT THERION OPETH US $30.00 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Line of Deathless Kings (CD,'06,Peaceville) Cardboard Sleeve! US $5.00 [0 bids]
(METAL CD) MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK I (SEALED DOOM) US $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Official Boxed Mug - MDBMUG01 - My Dying Bride US $11.34 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures (NEW CD & DVD) US $23.90 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride As the flower withers cd US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride 34.788% Complete Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville Records US $8.09 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Light At The End Of The World Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.09 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Dreadful Hours Digipack CD 2001 Peaceville US $8.09 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED SEALED CD NEW US $5.26 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride Songs of Darkness Words of Light Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.09 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $30.86 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE The Barghest O' Whitby (Red LP) Opeth, Katatonia, Death, slayer US $100.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Like Gods Of The Sun - 1996 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.30 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS NEW CD US $18.63 Buy It Now 4 days
ALBEZ DUZ DIGI-CD PARADISE LOST MY DYING BRIDE TIAMAT BLACK WIDOW GHOST HUATA US $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE The Thrash of Naked Limbs ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE The Thrash of Naked Limbs reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars The Thrash of Naked Limbs is an EP release by UK doom/ death metal act My Dying Bride. It was released in 1993 by Peaceville Records to harvest on the succes of the band´s debut full-length studio album As The Flower Withers (1992). A shortened version of the title track was made into a promotional video which received heavy rotation on the MTV Headbanger´s Ball show back in 1993. My Dying Bride were on the rise to underground fame.

There are three tracks on the EP. The title track and the last track Gather Me Up Forever are in the slow, heavy and melancholic doom/ death metal style of the debut album while the second track on the EP called Le Cerf Malade is a dark melancholic, atmospheric and ambient track. Both The title track and Gather Me Up Forever are quite enjoyable and could well have fit into the debut album while Le Cerf Malade drags my rating down. It´s repetitive and with a playing time of 6:31 minutes I find it quite a drag. A filler track if such a track ever existed.

The production is very heavy and dark. It suits the music perfectly.

The Thrash of Naked Limbs is an enjoyable EP release to some extent but my 2.5 - 3 star rating reflects that I feel Le Cerf Malade is a waste of my time.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#263884) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Review by Eetu Pellonpää
2 stars The three songs EP give some early signals about the forthcoming long-player, which I consider the grandest achievement of this group I have yet heard. The stinging guitar melody themes unite yet more deeply with supporting instruments, and there is much emphasis on song arrangements. Yet however the compositions are not very interesting on this release, I felt "The Thrash of Naked Limbs" appearing as quite hollow heavy metal trashing at the studio without yet reaching contact to desired undivine forces. Atmospheric ambiences of "Le Cerf Malade" are then quite fancy to adore, dark freely floating motives creating wonderful dreamy scenery between more sinister songs. "Gather Me Up Forever" works as a composition better than the opening track, but these two songs do not in my opinion justify rejoicing of this release. There should be more convincing content than wonderful mood conjuring of the ethereal middle part, but certainly the elements are formulating for something grander.

Send comments to Eetu Pellonpää (BETA) | Report this review (#872782) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 07, 2012

3 stars My Dying Bride as they were in the good old days........ This is the follow up to their excellent first EP and the subsequent album. The Thrash of Naked Limbs takes up the thread where the album left it. Dark, Wagnerian doom metal with death grunts and downtuned guitars and some violins. Enoug ... (read more)

Report this review (#452497) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, May 27, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "The Thrash of Naked Limbs"