THE THRASH OF NAKED LIMBS

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

My Dying Bride The Thrash of Naked Limbs album cover

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1993

1. The Thrash of Naked Limbs (6:13)
2. Le Cerf Malade (6:31)
3. Gather Me Up Forever (5:17)

Search MY DYING BRIDE The Thrash of Naked Limbs lyrics

Search MY DYING BRIDE The Thrash of Naked Limbs tabs

- Aaron Stainthorpe / vocals, artwork, photos
- Andrew Craighan / guitar
- Calvin Robertshaw / guitar, photos
- Adrian Jackson / bass
- Martin Powell / violin
- Rick Miah / drums

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition
and to Eetu Pellonpää for the last updates

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE The Thrash of Naked Limbs Music

Meisterwerk 2Meisterwerk 2
Peaceville UK 2004
Songs of Darkness Words of LightSongs of Darkness Words of Light
Peaceville UK 2006
ALBEZ DUZ DIGI-CD PARADISE LOST MY DYING BRIDE TIAMAT BLACK WIDOW GHOST HUATA US $10.00 Buy It Now 39m 49s
ALEXANDER GLAVNIY Without Waste Words AUTUMNIA OFFICIUM TRISTE MY DYING BRIDE US $8.00 Buy It Now 1h
My Dying Bride : Evinta CD (2011) US $9.96 Buy It Now 5h 56m
My Dying Bride Guitar Tab Software Lesson CD + FREE BONUSES US $8.06 Buy It Now 7h 7m
MY DYING BRIDE TURN LOOSE THE SWANS + 3 BONUS TRACKS SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $6.49 Buy It Now 7h 40m
MY DYING BRIDE 34.788 % COMPLETE + BONUS TRACK SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $6.49 Buy It Now 7h 48m
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $4.95 Buy It Now 9h 40m
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $4.95 Buy It Now 9h 40m
MY DYING BRIDE-An Ode To Woe CD + DVD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $18.56 Buy It Now 12h 59m
MY DYING BRIDE-Like Gods Of The Sun CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $12.04 Buy It Now 12h 59m
MY DYING BRIDE-Meisterwerk 1 CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $11.11 Buy It Now 13h
HAMFERD Vilst Er Sidsta Fet CD EP NEW/SEALED My Dying Bride Tyr Katatonia Opeth US $17.49 Buy It Now 17h 18m
ANATHEMA Fine Day to Exit CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Katatonia Tiamat US $6.66 Buy It Now 17h 25m
ANATHEMA The Silent Enigma CD Digi +Bonus My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Katatonia US $6.66 Buy It Now 17h 28m
PARADISE LOST As I Die CD EP My Dying Bride Anathema Katatonia Tiamat Moonspell! US $4.99 Buy It Now 17h 31m
ANATHEMA Eternity CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Katatonia Tiamat Moonspell US $6.66 Buy It Now 17h 34m
ET MORIEMUR - Cupio Dissolvi (CD 2011) Doom Death Metal My Dying Bride Anathema US $14.99 Buy It Now 19h 28m
HEDON CRIES - Hate Into Grief (CD 2003) My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema US $13.99 Buy It Now 19h 28m
INNER MISSING - Escapism (CD 2011) doom death metal My Dying Bride Draconian US $15.99 Buy It Now 19h 37m
LLVME Fogeira De Suenos (CD 2010) My Dying Bride Shape of Despair Negura Bunget US $14.99 Buy It Now 19h 37m
My Dying Bride - the Dreadful Hours / Live in Krakow Vol. 2 (Agat Rec ) Russian US $17.00 Buy It Now 22h 49m
FIRST PRESS OPETH Still Life CD ORG Peaceville 2000 KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $20.99 Buy It Now 23h
LYCUS Tempest DIGIPAK MOURNFUL CONGREGATION PALLBEARER MY DYING BRIDE ASUNDER US $15.00 Buy It Now 23h 31m
PARADISE LOST just say words ORIG VINYL LP (1997) my dying bride katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]
DISSOLVING OF PRODIGY Time Ruins Also Beauty CD 1997 Sheer Rec. my dying bride US $49.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED DIGIPACK CD US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - The Angel And The Dark River CD US $49.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST Shades Of God CD 1992 MFN anathema my dying bride cemetary US $49.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE The Angel And The Dark River Digi LE '95 US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE The Light At The End Of The World EX CD 1999 Peaceville Anathema US $29.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST As I Die CD 1992 MFN anathema my dying bride cemetary US $44.00 Buy It Now 1 day
WITHERING SURFACE Scarlet Silhouettes CD 1997 Euphonious Rec my dying bride US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans CD 1994 Futurist Anathema Paradise Lost US $44.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST Lost Paradise CD 1990 Peaceville my dying bride katatonia anathema US $59.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE The Angel and the Dark River LIMITED DIGI 1995 Peacevile anathema US $49.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World (digipack) (CD, Jan-2004) US $9.49 Buy It Now 1 day
MENTAL HOME Black Art - 1999 CD - lacrimosa my dying bride october tide therion US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS, WORDS OF LIGHT DIGIPACK CD US $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun (Japan+2) / 11 Track US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Trinity (Japan+1) / 10 Track US $40.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (Japan+1) / 8 Track US $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MYTHOPOEIA - Golden Leaf Of Oak CD Metal Breath 2001 MY DYING BRIDE OCTOBER TIDE US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FROM BEYOND - Endtime CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA RARE US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Daylight Dies - no reply anathema my dying bride swallow the sun novembers doom US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Shameful - descend A5 digi evoken my dying bride neurosis swallow the sun US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Moonspell SCREEN PRINTED BACK PATCH Lucyfire Paradise Lost Tiamat My Dying Bride US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Moonspell SCREEN PRINTED BACK PATCH Paradise Lost Tiamat My Dying Bride US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BLOODLINE- Opium hearts ADVANCE PROMO CD RARE KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose The Swans CD 1993 Peaceville Records US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PARAMAECIUM Exhumed Of The Earth CD '94 R.E.X. MUSIC My Dying Bride Virgin Black US $69.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ETHERIAL WINDS - Saved CD rare 1.press 1994 M.M.I. / my dying bride crematory US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE The Angel And The Dark River LIMITED DIGI 1995 Peaceville US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DEPRESY Sighting LE DIGI 1999 Shindy Prod. Septic Flesh My Dying Bride US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
thurisaz - circadian rhytm slipcase axamenta finntroll my dying bride evoken US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Keen Of The Crow - Hyborea morgion evoken baroness neurosis my dying bride US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ablaze in hatred - deceptive awareness my dying bride evoken thergothon isole US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA"Pentecost III"cd Peaceville 95,Paradise Lost,My dying bride US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 1 (CD, Nov-2000, PEACEVILLE) UK US $4.99 [0 bids]
AVERNUS-Of the fallen cd OOP Novembers Doom Somnus My Dying Bride US $14.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788%...COMPLETE (1998,2001 PEACEVILLE RECORDS, UK) CD US $6.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT 2004 PEACEVILLE RECORDS, UK CD US $4.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY (CD, 1995, Futurist/ FIERCE Recordings) US $5.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light [CD New] US $10.63 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT NEW CD US $17.67 Buy It Now 1 day
Dark Tranquility - The Minds I [ LP, Century Media, IMPORT, NEW ] My Dying Bride US $22.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Meisterwerk V.2 by My Dying Bride (Digipak, Mar-2004, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $24.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $24.16 Buy It Now 1 day
Reflection by Paradise Lost (CD, Oct-1998 My Dying Bride US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
CD: MY DYING BRIDE The Angel And The Dark River US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE:Songs:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $27.89 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE:Songs:T-shirt NEW:SMALL ONLY US $27.89 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE:Trinity:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $27.89 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures NEW CD US $18.88 Buy It Now 1 day
Void Of Silence ?- Criteria Ov 666 DIGI CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NEX zero CD SEALED candlemass my dying bride katatonia autopsy anathema doom US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - The Angel & And The Dark River (NEW CD) US $15.31 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - VAULTED SHADOWS THE - CDVILEDH509 US $17.07 Buy It Now 2 days
SCREEN PRINTED BACK PATCH MY DYING BRIDE US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE as the flower withers LP 6 track with inner sleeve (vilelp479) eu US $29.81 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta (2011) 2CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $10.39 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers [CD New] US $12.14 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta [CD New] US $14.38 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWER WITHERS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.67 Buy It Now 2 days
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $16.66 Buy It Now 2 days
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $19.66 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 USA Shipping Included US $10.52 Buy It Now 2 days
my dying bride limited edition cd US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods of the Sun, Import, doom, lost, anathema, opeth, slayer US $2.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [CD New] US $13.57 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride Albion In Ruin new Official Textile Poster 75cm x 110cm US $13.24 Buy It Now 2 days
Ashes you leave - The inheritance of sin CD 1st Press My dying bride Ophis US $30.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE**EVINTA (LTD ED W/BOOKLET)**2CD US $13.69 Buy It Now 2 days
AMORPHIS Tuonela G/F LP 2013 anathema my dying bride in flames opeth nightwish US $31.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride For Lies I Sire new Official Textile Poster 75cm x 110cm US $13.24 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA Eternity CD Digipak doom metal goth katatonia my dying bride prog US $3.00 [0 bids]

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE The Thrash of Naked Limbs ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE The Thrash of Naked Limbs reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars The Thrash of Naked Limbs is an EP release by UK doom/ death metal act My Dying Bride. It was released in 1993 by Peaceville Records to harvest on the succes of the band´s debut full-length studio album As The Flower Withers (1992). A shortened version of the title track was made into a promotional video which received heavy rotation on the MTV Headbanger´s Ball show back in 1993. My Dying Bride were on the rise to underground fame.

There are three tracks on the EP. The title track and the last track Gather Me Up Forever are in the slow, heavy and melancholic doom/ death metal style of the debut album while the second track on the EP called Le Cerf Malade is a dark melancholic, atmospheric and ambient track. Both The title track and Gather Me Up Forever are quite enjoyable and could well have fit into the debut album while Le Cerf Malade drags my rating down. It´s repetitive and with a playing time of 6:31 minutes I find it quite a drag. A filler track if such a track ever existed.

The production is very heavy and dark. It suits the music perfectly.

The Thrash of Naked Limbs is an enjoyable EP release to some extent but my 2.5 - 3 star rating reflects that I feel Le Cerf Malade is a waste of my time.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#263884) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Review by Eetu Pellonpää
2 stars The three songs EP give some early signals about the forthcoming long-player, which I consider the grandest achievement of this group I have yet heard. The stinging guitar melody themes unite yet more deeply with supporting instruments, and there is much emphasis on song arrangements. Yet however the compositions are not very interesting on this release, I felt "The Thrash of Naked Limbs" appearing as quite hollow heavy metal trashing at the studio without yet reaching contact to desired undivine forces. Atmospheric ambiences of "Le Cerf Malade" are then quite fancy to adore, dark freely floating motives creating wonderful dreamy scenery between more sinister songs. "Gather Me Up Forever" works as a composition better than the opening track, but these two songs do not in my opinion justify rejoicing of this release. There should be more convincing content than wonderful mood conjuring of the ethereal middle part, but certainly the elements are formulating for something grander.

Send comments to Eetu Pellonpää (BETA) | Report this review (#872782) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 07, 2012

3 stars My Dying Bride as they were in the good old days........ This is the follow up to their excellent first EP and the subsequent album. The Thrash of Naked Limbs takes up the thread where the album left it. Dark, Wagnerian doom metal with death grunts and downtuned guitars and some violins. Enoug ... (read more)

Report this review (#452497) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, May 27, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "The Thrash of Naked Limbs"