THE PLOT THINS - A HISTORY OF BRAND X

Buy BRAND X Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1992

1. Nuclear Burn
2. Born Ugly
3. Why Should I Lend You Mine?
4. Disco Suicide
9. Algon
10. Triumphant Limp

Search BRAND X The Plot Thins - A History of Brand X lyrics

Search BRAND X The Plot Thins - A History of Brand X tabs

Line-up is same as they appeared on the original album. Tracks are same as they appeared on the original releases with the exception of "Algon", which is apparently a live version of unknown origin.

CD-Virgin-CDVN 9005

and to Bj-1 for the last updates

BRAND X MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BRAND X The Plot Thins - A History of Brand X Music

The Plot Thins - A History Of Brand XThe Plot Thins - A History Of Brand X
Virgin 1992

More places to buy BRAND X music online Buy BRAND X & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BRAND X DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BRAND X The Plot Thins - A History of Brand X ratings distribution

BRAND X The Plot Thins - A History of Brand X reviews

Review by Matti
COLLABORATOR Neo-Prog Team
3 stars (The queer cover picture, um, among the stupidest I've seen.) The time I borrowed this compilation I had never heard of Brand X - only knew it for its drummer-Collins relation. I was slightly impressed. The music is very lively, surprising, flexible, modern instrumental jazz-rock par excellence. But it can get also quite tiring to ears, the style of keyboards especially. The sound is too much electric; more acoustic elements would be nicer for me. I have understood that the two first studio albums ('76, '77) are considered their best and for the new listeners they might be a better purchase. I missed album info and track lengths here. For connoisseurs this is probably of no use.

Send comments to Matti (BETA) | Report this review (#41648) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, August 05, 2005

Review by progrules
3 stars The thing I like about jazz rock that it's usually ideal for background listening. That's also the purpose when I play this album by Brand X. I'm not going to give an extensive review about this, it's not all too great, I'm not a jazz rock specialist but I don't dislike this kind of music. All songs are well enough to be heard and it's certainly an enjoyable spin of way over 1 hour. I give it 3.

Send comments to progrules (BETA) | Report this review (#140464) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, September 25, 2007

2 stars (Notice from the author: Dear reader, please read this following review out loud in your worst impression of a cheeky brit for maximum satisfaction) Hah! Wot's the deal with the simply queer amount of Brand X compilations, guv'nor? It's elementary, my dear Lumley, for the record company's s ... (read more)

Report this review (#292122) | Posted by LionRocker | Tuesday, July 27, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BRAND X "The Plot Thins - A History of Brand X"