OPERATION: LIVECRIME

Buy QUEENSRYCHE Music
Live, released in 2001

1. I Remember Now (1:17)
2. Anarchy-X (1:27)
3. Revolution Calling (4:39)
4. Operation: Mindcrime (4:40)
5. Speak (3:47)
6. Spreading The Disease (4:07)
7. The Mission (5:27)
8. Suite Sister Mary (10:41)
9. The Needle Lies (3:08)
10. Electric Requiem (1:22)
11. Breaking The Silence (4:34)
12. I Don't Believe In Love (4:23)
13. Waiting For 22 (1:05)
14. My Empty Room (1:29)
15. Eyes Of A Stranger (6:39)
16. The Lady Wore Black (7:00)
17. Roads To Madness (9:15)

Search QUEENSRYCHE Operation: Livecrime lyrics

Additional personnel:
- Pamela Moore / vocals
- Anthony Valentine, Debbie Wheeler, Mike Snyder, Scott Mateer / spoken vocals

EMI/Capitol Records

QUEENSRYCHE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEENSRYCHE Operation: Livecrime Music

Queensr˙che - Warning - remastered US $6.64 Buy It Now 4h 14m
Empire by Queensr˙che (CD, Sep-1990, EMI Music Distribution) US $4.09 Buy It Now 8h 17m
Queensr˙che ?- Rage For Order, EMI America ?- ST-17197, Vinyl, LP 1986 SKU: 1214 US $16.99 Buy It Now 8h 52m
Queensr˙che ?- Empire CD (1990) Capitol Records 2003 Remast. + Bonus Queensryche US $3.75 [0 bids]
QUEENSRYCHE Hear In The Now Frontier CD BRAND NEW Bonus Tracks Queensryche US $15.89 Buy It Now 21h 33m
QUEENSRYCHE Empire CD BRAND NEW Queensryche US $16.36 Buy It Now 21h 38m
QUEENSRYCHE Operation: Mindcrime CD BRAND NEW Queensryche US $15.87 Buy It Now 21h 41m
QUEENSRYCHE Greatest Hits CD BRAND NEW Best Of Queensryche US $15.85 Buy It Now 21h 46m
QUEENSRYCHE Hear In The Now Frontier +1 1997 JAPAN 1ST CD w/OBI PROG Queensr˙che US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Operation: Mindcrime by Queensr˙che US $5.24 Buy It Now 1 day
Queensr˙che Q2K CD Slightly Used US $8.88 Buy It Now 1 day
Queensr˙che - Frequency Unknown (CD 2013) US $3.16 [3 bids]
Queensr˙che - Q2K (1999) CD STILL SEALED HEAVY METAL MINT US $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Queensr˙che. Promised Land. New CD. US $5.00 [0 bids]
Tribe by Queensr˙che (CD, Dec-2002, Sanctuary) US $3.99 [0 bids]
Live Evolution [Digipak] by Queensr˙che (2 CD SET) US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Warning by Queensr˙che (Cassette, Aug-1988, EMI (America)) US $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Empire [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] by Queensr˙che (Cassette, Jun-2003, EMI... US $2.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Queensr˙che - Empire (1990) CD US $6.63 Buy It Now 2 days
Queensr˙che - Hear In The Now Frontier CD Queensryche US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Queensr˙che - Operation: Mindcrime CD 1988 EMI FREE SHIP US $5.55 Buy It Now 2 days
Promised Land by Queensr˙che (CD, Oct-1994, EMI Music Distribution) US $2.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Queensr˙che Is Anybody Listening? [Single] (CD) Scarborough Fair US $12.08 Buy It Now 2 days
Empire by Queensr˙che (CD, Sep-1990, EMI Music Distribution) US $3.05 [0 bids]
American Soldier by Queensr˙che (CD, Apr-2009, Rhino (Label)) US $3.05 [0 bids]
Tribe [DualDisc] [DualDisc] by Queensr˙che New and Sealed. US $7.95 [0 bids]
SILENT LUCIDITY BY QUEENSRYCHE MADE IN HOLLAND 1990 EMI LC 7365 560-20-4249 2 US $6.99 [0 bids]
Queensr˙che American Soldier Metal CD Top Condition US $5.59 Buy It Now 3 days
Queensr˙che ?Empire Cassette 1990 Queensryche Album, Metal, Power/Progressive US $1.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queensr˙che, Tribe Audio CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Empire by Queensr˙che (CD, Sep-1990, EMI Music Distribution) US $2.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Warning by Queensr˙che (CD, Apr-2000, EMI Music Distribution) *MINT* US $5.00 [0 bids]
Queensr˙che-Operation:Mindcrime-RARE 1988 ORIGINAL HOLLAND NM MINUS LP+INNER US $29.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Queensr˙che "Empire" (Disc+Artwork) **Free Shipping** US $3.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Queensr˙che (Queensryche) - Promised Land (CD 1994) US $6.63 Buy It Now 4 days
Queensr˙che Rage For Order (LP) US $15.78 Buy It Now 4 days
Queensr˙che (Queensryche) - Hear in the Now Frontier (CD 1997) US $6.63 Buy It Now 4 days
Queensr˙che The Warning lp new vinyl friday music US $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
CD Promised Land Queensr˙che US $4.00 Buy It Now 4 days
CD Empire Queensr˙che US $4.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Queensr˙che - Empire (NEW CD) US $11.19 Buy It Now 5 days
Empire [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] - Queensr˙che (CD 2003) NRMT Fast FREE Shipping US $8.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Empire by Queensr˙che (CD 1990) Original Release Near Mint Condition Free Ship US $7.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Queensr˙che Operation: Mindcrime II [LP] (Vinyl, Apr-2006, Rhino) NEW US $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Promised Land by Queensr˙che  HITS  Minty CD  NEW Case US $7.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Greatest Hits by Queensr˙che (CD, Jun-2000, Virgin) US $5.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Queensr˙che ?- The Warning CASSETTE (1984) EMI RECORDS US $2.99 [0 bids]
Queensr˙che ?- Queensr˙che CASSETTE (1983) EMI RECORDS US $2.99 [0 bids]
Cassette Audio Queensr˙che Operation : Mindcrime EMI Capitol Records Canada US $6.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Q2K by Queensr˙che (CD, Sep-1999, Atlantic (Label)) US $5.99 [0 bids]
QUEENSRYCHE Sign Of The Times:Best Of 2-CD w/OBI RARE OOP SEALED Queensr˙che US $21.99 [0 bids]
QUEENSRYCHE American Soldier CD w/OBI TAIWAN RARE OOP SEALED Queensr˙che US $15.99 [0 bids]
Queensr˙che - Operation: Mindcrime/Queen Of The Reich [Digipak] (2004) US $11.06 Buy It Now 6 days
Queensr˙che : Empire CD (1990) US $3.39 Buy It Now 6 days
Queensr˙che ?- Promised Land MINT ~ (Fates Warning Dream Theater Crimson Glory) US $4.68 [0 bids]
Empire by Queensr˙che - Remastered - (CD, Sep-1990, EMI Music Distribution) US $5.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Original Vintage 1986 Queensr˙che Rage For Order Concert Tour T-Shirt Metallica US $42.95 Buy It Now 7 days
Queensr˙che - American Soldier (2009) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $9.23 Buy It Now 8 days
Queensr˙che : Empire CD (1990) US $3.47 Buy It Now 9 days
Rage for Order by Queensr˙che (CD, May-1989, EMI Music Distribution) US $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Queensr˙che - Empire - 20th Anniversary Edition 2CD Box Set 2010 USA US $15.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Queensr˙che - Dedicated to Chaos (2011) Special Edition NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $13.22 Buy It Now 10 days
Hear in the Now Frontier by Queensr˙che cd US $2.70 Buy It Now 10 days
Queensr˙che - Hear In The Now Frontier (NEW CD) US $11.19 Buy It Now 11 days
Empire by Queensr˙che (EMI)  11 Tracks  Minty CD  New Case  FREE Ship US $7.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Promised Land Queensr˙che MUSIC CD US $7.87 Buy It Now 11 days
Hear in the Now Frontier Queensr˙che MUSIC CD US $5.98 Buy It Now 11 days
Queensr˙che, Hear in the Now Frontier Audio CD US $4.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queensr˙che, Empire Audio CD US $5.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Hear in the Now Frontier by Queensr˙che (CD, Mar-199... US $3.25 Buy It Now 11 days
Hear in the Now Frontier Queensr˙che MUSIC CD US $5.98 Buy It Now 11 days
Q2K, Queensr˙che, Excellent US $1.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Rage for Order by Queensr˙che (CD, May-1989, EMI Music Distribution) *MINT* US $6.00 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW Dedicated To Chaos by Queensr˙che CD (CD) US $24.35 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW Operation: Mindcrime [lp] by Queensr˙che CD (CD) US $30.30 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW Dedicated To Chaos [special Edition] [digipak] by Queensr˙che CD (CD) US $24.09 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW The Warning [limited Edition] by Queensr˙che CD (CD) US $42.95 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW Operation Mindcrime [ogv] by Queensr˙che CD (CD) US $32.83 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW Operation: Livecrime by Queensr˙che CD (CD) US $15.83 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW Queensrche [2013] * by Queensr˙che CD (CD) US $23.42 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW Frequency Unknown by Queensr˙che CD (CD) US $22.60 Buy It Now 12 days
Queensr˙che - Queensryche (NEW CD) US $11.19 Buy It Now 12 days
Dedicated to Chaos BAND SIGNED 4X by Queensr˙che NEW CD US $70.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Queensr˙che - Operation (Mindcrime, 1988) CD MINT US $9.12 Buy It Now 13 days
Queensr˙che Rage for order - 1986 EMI US $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Queensr˙che - Greatest Hits (NEW CD) US $11.19 Buy It Now 14 days
Dedicated to Chaos by Queensr˙che (CD, Jun-2011, Loud & Proud) US $8.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Queensr˙che - Rage For Order (NEW CD) US $11.19 Buy It Now 15 days
Empire by Queensr˙che (CD, Sep-1990, EMI Music Distribution) US $5.19 Buy It Now 15 days
Operation: Mindcrime by Queensr˙che (CD, May-1988, EMI Music Distribution) US $6.19 Buy It Now 15 days
Extended Versions by Queensr˙che (CD, Mar-2007, Sbme Special Mkts.) US $5.00 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEENSRYCHE - Empire CD PROGRESSIVE METAL US $3.00 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEENSRYCHE Q2K CD + obi Japan 1999 Metal US $21.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Queensr˙che - Frequency Unknown (CD 2013) - free UK postage ! US $11.61 Buy It Now 15 days
Queensr˙che - Empire (1990) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $10.56 Buy It Now 16 days
Queensr˙che - Rage For Order LP US $23.25 Buy It Now 16 days
Queensr˙che - Q2K (CD, Sep-1999, Atlantic (Label)) Fast Shipping! US $4.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Q2K by Queensr˙che (CD, Sep-1999, Atlantic (Label)) US $6.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Hear in the Now Frontier by Queensr˙che (CD, Mar-1997, EMI Music Distribution) US $4.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Queensr˙che - Promised Land (1994) CD US $5.30 Buy It Now 17 days

More places to buy QUEENSRYCHE music online Buy QUEENSRYCHE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for QUEENSRYCHE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

QUEENSRYCHE Operation: Livecrime ratings distribution

QUEENSRYCHE Operation: Livecrime reviews

Review by Marc Baum
5 stars I never had the luck to see Queensryche live, so I bought the DVD and the reissued CD version of "Operation: Livecrime" to make this arguably fact be broken. All what I can say about this live record is, that I put it on one stage with the greatest live records ever, like Lizzy's "Live and Dangerous" or Purple's "Made In Japan". The drum playing of Scott Rockenfield bring me down to the ground, it's unbelievable what he does behind the drum kit! It just kicks ass! The pounding bass of Eddie Jackson in the title track remind on the Yes-bass-god Chris Squire in his best days! The twin guitar melodies and riffs of Chris DeGarmo and Michael Wilton are not of this world on this live performance and Geoff Tate? This man is unbelievable! The scream in the end of "My Empty Room" drives crazy and his emotional interpretations of "Eyes Of A Stranger", "Breaking The Silence" or the great reissued bonus tracks "The Lady Whore Black" and the best metal epic of all time "Roads To Madness" make all worries seem like jokes: In my oppinion, he is the best live shouter of all time! I also think that the reissue of "Operation: Livecrime" is better than the studio record "Operation: Livecrime"! It sounds monster! The sound is far more powerful and the live versions are more dramatic and authentic! No wonder: "Operation: Livecrime" shows Queensryche on their highest creative and technical level. Intelligent, progressive/powermetal was and will be never better! Don't belive? Buy it, but make sure that it is the reissued version with the two strong bonus tracks and make your own decision. You won't be disappointed!

Send comments to Marc Baum (BETA) | Report this review (#23668) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
5 stars This is the full concert experience where Queensryche play every track from the masterpiece 'Operation Mindcrime'. The great thing about this is you can play it while watching the live DVD and it pretty much is in synch. The sound quality is excellent on every track. The crowd never drown out the band but its great to hear their exceitement which adds to the live experience.

As I stated in other reviews 'Operation Mindcrime' is a definite masterpiece so it would be difficult to go wrong with the live concert. I expected great things having grown to adore the studio album and I was not disappointed. Tate's vocals are as excellent, sometimes better, than the studio versions.

After the initial introduction, the crowd cheer because they immediately recognise they are about to hear 'Revolution Calling'. It gives you chills to hear how the tracks you have grown to love in a live concert. Tate just launches into one track after another with perfect timing. De Garmo's guitars are clean and sound excellent- the lead breaks are even better live.

I had chills when Pamela Moore sang with Geoff Tate the epic 'Suite Sister Mary'. She sounded as haunting as ever and her raspy vocals are as heartfelt as the album version.

The concert breaks for a half time and Tate actually tells the audience that some of them probably don't know what the heck is going on, but he states this is Operation Mindcrime, and of course the crowd go wild in appreciation. In the second part of the show they blast gems such as 'The Needle Lies', 'Breaking The Silence', 'I Don't Believe In Love' and 'Eyes Of A Stranger'.

It was pleasing to hear two other tracks not available on DVD including the wonderful 'Lady Wears Black' and a terrific version of 'Roads to Madness'.

Overall, it is definitley worth getting hold of this live version of the infamous 'Operation Mindcrime' - another 5 star QR gem.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#224054) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Review by Starhammer
4 stars Can you put a price on art?

Love it or hate it, there can be no denying that 'Operation: Mindcrime' is an absolute classic. And I imagine the only people who'd want to check out this live recording must also be fans of the studio version. But is it different enough to merit investing in, and more importantly, does it do it justice?

Well it certainly gives an accurate representation of the original, with great performances all round, and there's just enough energy to give it that edge I look for in a live album. The only thing it's really missing is extra material. There are a couple of bonus tracks which is a nice addition, but when compared to the likes of Dream Theater's 'Live Scenes from New York' it falls short. This has nothing to do with preference for either band, or the concept album upon which each performance is based. It has everything to do with the fact that when Dream Theater finish playing 'Scenes from a Memory' they're really just getting warmed up and there's nearly two hours of quality music yet to come!

I almost never consider the price of an album when writing a review, but given that these comparable pieces of progressive metal cost me roughly the same the amount, I feel that LIVECrime certainly gives less value for money.

The Verdict: If you love Mindcrime then you'll love this.

Send comments to Starhammer (BETA) | Report this review (#596145) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 25, 2011

Review by Gatot
4 stars As this is a seminal and best album by Queensryche, the band have proved themselves that they could do the legendary album "live" with close to perfection performance. The show kicks off with a situation where (like in the DVD version) a nurse having a one-way conversation with her patient - which I believe it's a young man named Nikki - who stayed hopelessly in bed. After the nurse left him he said "I remember now .." .. well, you know it, it's the first ambient start of opening track "I Remember Now" (1:17). And .. man .. when the music gets into its way through instrumental track "Anarchy-X" (1:27) I can see how rocking the performance is, especially when I see how Mr. Rockenfield plays his drum. So powerful! I think Rockenfield is one of the best rock drummers I have ever known thus far.

The musical break brings the show to the first lyrical part where Geoff Tate (vocal) sings wonderfully in "Revolution Calling" (4:39). WOW man!!! This is what I call the greatest rock concert with great live vibes that I have ever seen. I cannot imagine how if I were there with the crowd. Definitely, I would go crazy: doing my headbanging and emulating how Geoff Tate is singing. Or, I would emulate how DeGarmo plays his guitar. Yeah, it's a true adrenalin exploder, really! "Revolution calling / Revolution calling / Revolution calling NOW!" uuughhh . I cannot bear it anymore. It also happens with the following tracks "Operation: Mindcrime" (4:40), "Speak" (3:47) and "Spreading The Disease" (4:07). When the CD reaches "The Mission" (5:27) my best favorite track of this live set, my emotion was really at the peak man! The band delivers this wonderful track perfectly and lively. Geoff Tate sings powerfully. As usual, when it reaches the minute 2:48 (approx) I really enjoy the soft guitar riffs and orchestral arrangement. And, I keep repeating this track over and over because of this catchy segment. WONDERFUL! Another peak occurs when Pula Moore sings together with Geoff Tate through "Suite Sister Mary" (10:41). Speechless. After the completion of "Suite Sister Mary" the band provides a break where Tate having a conversation with the crowd. "More?" . "It's . The Needle Lies" - JRENG! And the music flows in uplifting mood with a what so called progressive metal style. Yeah, it's arguably that this album was the pioneer of progressive metal genre. I think so. And from this track onward, the music is much more lively and dynamic where the crowd are getting crazy with the show. FANTASTIC!

Overall, this is a must for anyone who loves rock concert. Especially, this album is to me like a rock opera because there is a storyline of the whole concert. Each musician is a great contributor to the show. Geoff Tate is one of the best rock singers. Rockenfield is a great drummer. DeGarmo and Wilton guitar playing is stunning and rocking. Highly recommended! Keep on rockin', keep on proggin' ..!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#596167) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 25, 2011

5 stars Deep Purple - Made In Japan, Pink Floyd - Live At Pompeii, Yes - Symphonic Live... Could Operation : Livecrime stand among these monumental live performances? The answer comes easily: YES... Geoff Tate takes the lead from all other performers for one and only reason: when he's on stage, h ... (read more)

Report this review (#86070) | Posted by toolis | Monday, August 07, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars What happens when you take one of the best concept albums ever recorded and put it on stage from start to finish? Well, you get one hell of a show, and Queenr˙che's stab at capturing the moment is as good as any other. Operation: LiveCrime captures the live rendition of Operation: MindCrime f ... (read more)

Report this review (#35218) | Posted by Revelation 23 | Saturday, June 04, 2005 | Review Permanlink

3 stars First Queensryche album I bought, and this sure gave me the right impression of the band! This live is an excellent "remake" of the studio album, well interpreted. I was mostly impressed by the vocals, brilliant... Sound is fair, drums are well balanced and powerful, the exact live mesure need ... (read more)

Report this review (#23670) | Posted by mono | Monday, May 09, 2005 | Review Permanlink

5 stars One of the few prog metal released that deserve a five stars rating in my opinion. But this album is probably the best live album I have heard(and seen on DvD). It was after the release of the Empire album, that Queensryche decided to promote the band's previous album and well appreciated mast ... (read more)

Report this review (#23669) | Posted by V0lcaN0 | Thursday, January 13, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEENSRYCHE "Operation: Livecrime"