THE PARALLAX II: FUTURE SEQUENCE

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

Between The Buried And Me The Parallax II: Future Sequence album cover

Buy BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME Music
Studio Album, released in 2012

1. Goodbye To Everything (1:39)
2. Astral Body (5:02)
3. Lay Your Ghosts To Rest (10:02)
4. Autumn (1:18)
5. Extremophile Elite (9:59)
6. Parallax (1:15)
7. The Black Box (2:11)
8. Telos (9:45)
9. Bloom (3:29)
10. Melting City (10:19)
11. Silent Flight Parliament (15:09)
12. Goodbye To Everything Reprise (2:29)

Total time 72:32

- Dustie Waring / guitar
- Blake Richardson / drums, percussion
- Dan Briggs / bass

Released on October 9th, 2012 on Metal Blade Records

Thanks to pianoman for the addition
and to Rune2000 for the last updates

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME The Parallax II: Future Sequence Music

More places to buy BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME music online Buy BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME The Parallax II: Future Sequence ratings distribution

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME The Parallax II: Future Sequence reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars Let me tell you that I am not a particular fan or at least follower of bands of extreme metal where the voice is growling and nothing can be understood, at least at first hearing by a non- speaker of English or the language in which the growl is delivered. My first approach to a band using thi ... (read more)

Report this review (#1009475) | Posted by Memo_anathemo | Thursday, August 01, 2013 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I don't say this about too many bands (none really), but I have been saying the same thing about BTBAM since Alaska was released....They get better with every album they put out. And Alaska was a very very good album. Then Colors blew that out of the water, then The Great Misdirect was like an even ... (read more)

Report this review (#840949) | Posted by Puppies On Acid | Saturday, October 20, 2012 | Review Permanlink

5 stars When a friend recommended this band to me, I could not get into their music. After listening to their more ambitious work such as Colors, and the Great Misdirect, I found myself "getting over" the vocals and really appreciating their musical diversity and talent. After listening to Parallax: The H ... (read more)

Report this review (#836783) | Posted by Izek | Thursday, October 11, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME "The Parallax II: Future Sequence"