CRASH

1. Se Taire (4:13)
2. Elle Espere (3:54)
3. Annee Lumiere (5:15)
4. Ici Encore (6:08)
5. L'Espoir Part 1 (5:38)
6. L'Espoir Part 2 (6:57)
7. Controle (5:44)

- Anastasia Moussali / vocals
- Sebastien Vignard / drums
- Jean Vincent Filipinni / bass
- Patrice Cannone / keyboards

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

ELORA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ELORA Crash Music

PART / ELORA FESTIVAL SINGERS / EDISON - NUNC DIMITTIS TRIBUTE TO CAESAR NEW CD US $15.47 Buy It Now 3h 50m
LAURIDSEN / ELORA FESTIVAL SINGERS / EDISON - CHORAL WORKS NEW CD US $15.47 Buy It Now 5h 39m
Chormusik Vol.1 - Festival Singe Elora New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $13.40 Buy It Now 3 days
PART / ELORA FESTIVAL SINGERS - MODERN CHORAL MASTERS NEW CD US $27.37 Buy It Now 4 days
The Mystery of Christmas The Elora Festival Singers, Noel Edison/Michael Bloss US $9.21 [0 bids]
THE MYSTERY OF CHRISTMAS The Elora Festival Singers 1997 NAXOS CD NEW US $7.95 [0 bids]
ELORA DANON Point.Line.Plane CD US $0.99 Buy It Now 7 days
WILLAN / SCHNURR / ELORA FESTIVAL SINGERS / EDISON - IN THE HEAVENLY NEW CD US $15.47 Buy It Now 7 days
ELORA FESTIVAL SINGERS Celebration in Song CD RARE OOP US $6.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Eric Whitacre: Choral Music by Eric Whitacre, Noel Edison, Elora Festival Singe US $2.22 Buy It Now 8 days
Wachner Bloss Elora Festival Singers Edison - Complete Choral Music 1 CD US $13.28 Buy It Now 8 days
Letters To Elora, Somastate, Sheila Swift, Privisionals - U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $9.72 Buy It Now 10 days
I saw Eternity - Festival Singe Elora New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $13.40 Buy It Now 14 days
WHITACRE / ELORA FESTIVAL SINGERS / EDISON - CHORAL MUSIC NEW CD US $15.47 Buy It Now 14 days
Elora - Crash [CD New] US $17.19 Buy It Now 14 days
CHRISTMAS TRADITIONA - THE MYSTERY OF CHRISTMAS / EDISON, ELORA - NEW CD US $8.88 Buy It Now 16 days
Elora Festival Singers/Edison - The Mystery Of Christmas (Music CD) US $15.64 Buy It Now 18 days
Psalms For The Soul By Elora St John's Choir US $4.08 Buy It Now 19 days
Elora Festival Singers; Les...-Choral Works CD NEW US $10.86 Buy It Now 19 days
Edison; Bloss; Elora Festiv...-V 1: Complete Choral Music CD NEW US $10.86 Buy It Now 19 days
Edison; Elora Festival Sing...-Eric Whitacre: Choral Music CD NEW US $10.86 Buy It Now 19 days
PART / PITTS / TONUS PEREGRINUS / EDISON / ELORA - SILENCE OF BEING: NEW CD US $51.52 Buy It Now 19 days
Elora Festival Singers, Edison-Nunc Dimittis, Tribute To Caes CD NEW US $10.86 Buy It Now 20 days
CHOIR OF ST JOHN'S ELORA / EDISON / LARKIN - HEAR MY PRAYER NEW CD US $15.47 Buy It Now 20 days
O Magnum Mysterium/O Nata Lux/+ - Festival Singe Elora New & Sealed Compact Disc US $17.20 Buy It Now 23 days
NAXOS - THE MYSTERY OF CHRISTMAS - ELORA FESTIVAL SINGERS / 21 TRACKS US $6.62 Buy It Now 24 days
Elora Festival Singers - Festival Singe Elora New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $27.59 Buy It Now 25 days
(CR10) Eugenio Finardi, Il Vento Di Elora - 1989 CD US $13.43 Buy It Now 25 days
Berliner Messe - Festival Singe Elora New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $16.87 Buy It Now 26 days
ARVO PART/MORTEN LAURIDSEN**MODERN CHORAL MASTERS: ELORA FESTIVAL SINGERS**3CDS US $16.72 Buy It Now 26 days
ELORA FESTIVAL SINGERS/NOEL EDISON**I SAW ETERNITY**CD US $8.35 Buy It Now 26 days
NOEL EDISON/ELORA FESTIVAL SINGERS**ARVO PART: BERLINER MESSE**CD US $8.35 Buy It Now 26 days
Crash - Elora New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $25.03 Buy It Now 27 days
St Johns/Elora/Edison Hear My Prayer Hymns & Ant CD NEW (UK Import) US $9.53 Buy It Now 28 days
Elora Festival Singers Wachner:Choral Music 1 CD NEW (UK Import) US $8.46 Buy It Now 28 days
Larkin, Elora Festival Sing...-In The Heavenly Kingdom CD NEW US $10.86 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy ELORA music online Buy ELORA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ELORA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ELORA Crash ratings distribution

ELORA Crash reviews

Review by Windhawk
4 stars French band ELORA was formed in 2005, named after the daughter of bassist Jean-Vincent Fillipini. Following live performances in and around their base in Marseilles they released an initial EP in 2010, and in 2013 they signed with the German label Progressive Promotion Records for the release of their debut album "Crash".

Accessible, melodic progressive rock with a stated influence by Porcupine Tree, Pink Floyd and Riverside is what Elora has to offer on their debut album, and just like the fellow French band Delusion Squared arguably with the former of these as the most natural comparison as far as stylistic expression is concerned. Tight, elegant and enticing progressive rock in short, and of a kind and variety that makes it logical to recommend this album to fans of bands like Porcupine Tree first and foremost.

Send comments to Windhawk (BETA) | Report this review (#1012245) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars Elora came together in Marseilles in 2005, and after releasing an EP in 2010 they signed with German label Progressive Promotion Records and have now just released their debut album 'Crash'. I have no problem listening to lyrics in another language, as it allows me to concentrate on the overall feel and sound of the songs (I'm a typical pom, can understand Te Reo Maori just enough to sing the anthem and I know the odd word, but apart from that it's English all the way). But, here I think I must be missing out on something as I just don't 'get' this album as much as I think that I should. It's extremely solid crossover with loads of influences, notably Porcupine Tree and Pink Floyd among others, and the use of male and female leads and harmonies is a nice aspect, but it is never really more than that.

If I try to dig into why I feel this way, I can only say that there is no real hook or melodic flow for me to really connect with the music, so it rather passes me by. At times very dreamy indeed, and almost New Age, there just isn't enough bite and edge for me to get excited about it. Possibly if I understood French then it might have more meaning, but this is like a snack as opposed to a full meal and leaves me wanting more. www.progressive-promotion.de

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#1071646) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, November 04, 2013

3 stars Elora announced on their facebook page, recording new songs, and I must confess I am waiting for a new album with impatience. Their first album "Crash" contains very promising songs. The accomplished musicians provide a melodic and energic opus. The two voices, male and female, alternate or un ... (read more)

Report this review (#1126148) | Posted by Theriver | Sunday, February 02, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ELORA "Crash"