AND I'LL SCRATCH YOURS

Peter Gabriel And I'll Scratch Yours album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy PETER GABRIEL Music
Studio Album, released in 2013

01. I Don't Remember (David Byrne)
02. Come Talk To Me (Bon Iver)
03. Blood Of Eden (Regina Spektor)
04. Not One of Us (Stephin Merritt)
05. Shock The Monkey (Joseph Arthur)
06. Big Time (Randy Newman)
07. Games Without Frontiers (Arcade Fire)
08. Mercy Street (Elbow)
09. Mother Of Violence (Brian Eno)
10. Don't Give Up (Feist feat. Timber Timbre)
11. Solsbury Hill (Lou Reed)
12. Biko (Paul Simon)

Search PETER GABRIEL And I'll Scratch Yours lyrics

Search PETER GABRIEL And I'll Scratch Yours tabs

Peter Gabriel - Vocals and Piano

23rd September 2013 Europe, 24th September USA / Canada
Label: Real World

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition

PETER GABRIEL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PETER GABRIEL And I'll Scratch Yours Music

Real World Productions 2014
Scratch My Back & I'll Scratch YoursScratch My Back & I'll Scratch Yours
Music on Vinyl 2013
Vinyl$23.43
Various - Peter Gabriel - And I'll Scratch Yours (2013) CD NEW SPEEDYPOST USD $11.90 Buy It Now 1h 52m
PETER GABRIEL: Scratch My Back / And I'll Scratch Yours LP (Euro, 2 LPs, 180 gr USD $50.00 Buy It Now 4h 59m
Various- Peter Gabriel Tribute: And I'll Scratch Yours CD USD $8.99 Buy It Now 19h 31m
PETER GABRIEL/VARIOUS ARTISTS And I'll Scratch Yours CD BRAND NEW USD $13.70 Buy It Now 22h 28m
Peter Gabriel - Scratch My Back/And I'll Scratch Yours [CD New] USD $13.40 Buy It Now 22h 43m
PETER GABRIEL And I`ll Scratch Yours JAPAN CD OBI SEALED T974 USD $12.99 [0 bids]
Peter Gabriel - And I+ll Scratch Yours - PGCD14 USD $13.55 Buy It Now 3 days
Peter Gabriel And I'll Scratch Yours JAPAN CD OBI SEALED USD $12.99 [0 bids]
PETER GABRIEL AND I'LL SCRATCH YOURS JAPAN CD OBI SEALED T1414 USD $12.99 [0 bids]
PETER GABRIEL - PETER GABRIEL: AND I'LL SCRATCH YOURS [4988005799692] - NEW CD USD $33.40 Buy It Now 5 days
PETER GABRIEL: SCRATCH MY BACK AND I'LL SCRATCH YOURS (DELUXE EDITION) 2 CD NEW+ USD $24.37 Buy It Now 6 days
PETER GABRIEL - SCRATCH MY BACK AND I'LL SCRATCH YOURS CD 12 TRACKS POP NEW+ USD $23.28 Buy It Now 6 days
EU import PETER GABRIEL Scratch My Back / And I'll Scratch Yours 2-CD NEW sealed USD $21.98 Buy It Now 6 days
PETER GABRIEL Scratch My Back / And I'll Scratch Yours - 2CD SEALED NEW USD $18.98 Buy It Now 6 days
Peter Gabriel - And I'll Scratch Yours 12 Trk UK Promo Cd album Ultra Rare! 2013 USD $22.75 Buy It Now 6 days
PETER GABRIEL And I'll Scratch Yours promo CD album Brian Eno Arcade Fire Elbow USD $10.61 Buy It Now 7 days
PETER GABRIEL - AND I'LL SCRATCH YOURS: CD ALBUM (2013) USD $16.68 Buy It Now 10 days
PETER GABRIEL - SCRATCH MY BACK / AND I'LL SCRATCH YOURS: 2CD ALBUM SET (2013) USD $21.23 Buy It Now 10 days
Peter Gabriel - And Iżll Scratch Yours NEW CD USD $10.47 Buy It Now 10 days
Peter Gabriel - Scratch My Back / And I'll Scratch Yours NEW CD USD $14.43 Buy It Now 10 days
And I'll Scratch Yours, Peter Gabriel USD $20.61 Buy It Now 12 days
VARIOUS ARTISTS**PETER GABRIEL: AND I'LL SCRATCH YOURS**CD USD $9.98 Buy It Now 12 days
And I'll Scratch Yours - Peter Gabriel (2014, CD New) USD $12.30 Buy It Now 12 days
Peter Gabriel - And I'll Scratch Yours [CD New] USD $10.85 Buy It Now 13 days
Peter Gabriel Scratch My Back / And I'll Scratch Yours 2xLP sealed vinyl USD $32.98 Buy It Now 13 days
PETER GABRIEL - AND I'LL SCRATCH YOURS NEW CD USD $17.46 Buy It Now 13 days
PETER GABRIEL - SCRATCH MY BACK AND I'LL SCRATCH YOURS (LTD) (180GM) NEW VINYL USD $36.90 Buy It Now 13 days
Peter Gabriel SCRATCH MY BACK/ AND I'LL SCRTCH YOURS New Sealed VINYL 2 LP USD $34.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Various Artists - Peter Gabriel: And I'll Scratch Yours CD NEW USD $21.05 Buy It Now 18 days
Peter Gabriel: Scratch My Back / And I'll Scratch Yours (2-LPs) Limited Edition USD $28.24 Buy It Now 18 days
Peter Gabriel-Scratch My Back/And I'll Scratch Yours CD NEW USD $17.71 Buy It Now 19 days
PETER GABRIEL AND VARIOUS ARTISTS**SCRATCH MY BACK/AND I'LL SCRATCH YOURS**2CD USD $15.50 Buy It Now 19 days
Scratch My Back/And I'll Scratch Yours Peter Gabriel Audio CD USD $22.19 Buy It Now 20 days
NEW Peter Gabriel: And I'Ll Scratch Yours CD (CD) Free P&H USD $23.14 Buy It Now 21 days
NEW Scratch My Back/and I'Ll Scratch Yours [digipak] by Peter Gabriel CD (CD) USD $28.70 Buy It Now 21 days
NEW Scratch My Back/and I'Ll Scratch Yours by Peter Gabriel CD (Vinyl) Free P USD $48.86 Buy It Now 21 days
PETER GABRIEL-SCRATCH MY BACK AND I'LL SCRATCH YOURS 180 GR AUDIOPHILE 2-LP 2013 USD $47.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Peter Gabriel "Scratch My Back/And I"ll Scratch Yours" Poster 8.5x11.75 USD $9.97 Buy It Now 22 days
PETER GABRIEL - AND I'LL SCRATCH YOURS + NEW BLOOD - 2xCD Advance PROMO GENESIS USD $21.90 Buy It Now 23 days
Peter Gabriel - Scratch My Back / And I'Ll Scratch Yours (NEW 2CD) USD $17.82 Buy It Now 24 days
PETER GABRIEL Scratch My Back And I'll Scratch Yours 2x 180g Vinyl LP NEW SEALED USD $39.39 Buy It Now 25 days
CD PETER GABRIEL And I'll Scratch Yours ARCADE FIRE Lou Reed NEW MINT SEALED USD $9.98 Buy It Now 26 days
And I'll Scratch Yours, 0884108002117, Peter Gabriel USD $18.26 Buy It Now 27 days
Scratch My Back/And I'll Scratch Yours, 0884108002131, Peter Gabriel USD $22.36 Buy It Now 27 days
Scratch My Back/and I'll Scratch Yours - Peter Gabriel New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CAS USD $23.52 Buy It Now 27 days
And I'll Scratch Yours - Peter Gabriel New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping USD $21.01 Buy It Now 27 days
Peter Gabriel - And I'll Scratch Yours (NEW CD) USD $14.02 Buy It Now 27 days
And I'll Scratch Yours - Peter Gabriel (CD Used Very Good) USD $8.85 Buy It Now 29 days
LP scratch my back and i'll scratch yours
PETER GABRIEL
~ USD $24.51

More places to buy PETER GABRIEL music online Buy PETER GABRIEL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PETER GABRIEL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PETER GABRIEL And I'll Scratch Yours ratings distribution

PETER GABRIEL And I'll Scratch Yours reviews

Review by admireArt
COLLABORATOR PSIKE Team
3 stars Now, in return, a majority of the musicians who were symphonically "covered" in PG's 2010 "Scratch My Back", (Neil Young, Bowie, The Radioheads, are missing), "cover-up" some Peter Gabriel's own pen-written songs in this "And I'll Scratch Yours" 2013 album. It should have been a real thrill, considering PG has some amazing "jewels", the ones we all mostly know and like, and the personal favorites (if you follow PG). And yet, the picks are quiet obvious, as to "cover" only the well known songs or to put it lightly, his "greatest hits' (except Eno's "Mother of Violence" and Stephin Merritt's "Not One of Us"). That, I suppose, has a reason, and that is exactly what turns this V.A. project, quiet predictable,as far as song-writing goes. Some great performances, some personal ones, an a couple of uninspired "tributes". What is great will grab you, what is personal is more towards the experimental side, and the couple of "tributes" are at least well studio-recorded and performed, as the usually excellent PG's standards. This kind of "Various Artists" albums, for being various, by rule, will be hard to be considered "essential" (if the world ends tomorrow). By choice, I'm already a follower of some musicians of the project, so it's like a "bonus" for my personal collection, if not known, I look out for the music that was unknown at the moment of listening and check it out, and the worst, if it happens with what I don't like, will be to feel compensated with what is worth listening to. So "essential' as such it is not. Worth listening to some very inspired re-visions, of his already, great songs, by some very diverse music-genre musicians, is well worth the time. ***3.5 PA stars.

Review by Matti
COLLABORATOR Neo-Prog Team
3 stars This review is based upon just one listening in a public library, but since here's surprisingly only one review concentrating on general speculation instead of dealing with individual tracks, I believe my half-baked review has some value here. (I'm not planning to get the CD for a closer reception, but this is not to suggest I wouldn't have pleasure out of it if I did.) By and large I agree on all the remarks admireArt makes here, especially the line "some great performances, some personal ones, and a couple of uninspired 'tributes'". Yeah, that's how tribute albums tend to be.

In theory Peter Gabriel is a very interesting object artist for a tribute. He sees himself primarily as a song-writer, not a performer, and as an artist who pays a lot of attention to sonic details, there's a very good chance that another artist is able and willing to offer a whole new approach to a song. And this is surely happening on several tracks. Sadly some artists have taken a little too experimental path, making the result rather unpleasant to ears, but happily there are also opposite cases in which the song in question comes alive in a very fresh and natural way. For me the winner of the dozen is REGINA SPEKTOR's simplified and sincere version of 'Blood of Eden'. She doesn't give a damn how Gabriel (+ Sinead O'Connor) voiced the words, she reveals the song's natural, folky strength by letting go of all the special features in the original performance and by increasing the tempo a little bit.

The tracks I don't particularily like include DAVID BYRNE's New Wave-ish 'I Don't Remember', BRIAN ENO's rude 'Mother of Violence' (points for the brave originality!) and, most of all, LOU REED's eccentric and alienating 'Solsbury Hill'. When that percussion-heavy track started, I thought it to be 'Biko'. PAUL SIMON performs that song in a quite natural folk style of a protest song. Versions that don't take big risks include BON IVER's 'Come Talk to Me', ARCADE FIRE's 'Games Without Frontiers' and FEIST's 'Don't Give Up'. 'Mercy Street' is among my PG favourites and ELBOW's safe version is not the first covering of it that I've heard and liked, but of course Gabe's own version is superior.

JOSEPH ARTHUR's 'Shock the Monkey' is very interesting; it differs a lot form the original and yet it has a strong (90's/00's) Peter Gabriel-like vibe to it. RANDY NEWMAN makes 'Big Time' his own sovereignly. I dislike that PG song but Newman makes the song actually better.

True, the song selection could be more surprising. Not a single track from Up, which is a pity.

Post a review of PETER GABRIEL "And I'll Scratch Yours"