THE COSMIC REMEDY

1.Overture (2:19)
2. Blue Skies (7:01)
3. What You Are (5:06)
A Suite-case Of Memories
4. Postcard From Prague (2:06)
5. Susie And Me (4:04)
6. I'll Be Your Friend (3:35)
7. I Don't Have To Run (3:56)
Lost Marbles Suite
8. Daylight Dreaming (3:37)
9. Story Of A Prince (4:16)
10. Blue Sea (3:10)
11. Song Without A Home (4:19)
Farewell Suite
12. Welcome To The Pepperland Lounge (1:22)
13. Train To Nowhere (4:22)
14. Hiding From The Sun (5:24)

Search THE COSMIC REMEDY The Cosmic Remedy lyrics

Search THE COSMIC REMEDY The Cosmic Remedy tabs

- Bogáti-Bokor Ákos / guitars, keyboards, bass & backing vocals
- Kimmo Pörsti - drums & percussion
- Francesco Faiulo - bass
- Tico De Moraes - lead vocals

with

- Kecskeméti Gábor / flute
- Ulf Yacobs - lead vocals (2 & 3)
- Iulia Paradau - lead vocals (9 & 10), backing vocals (6)
- Vera Klima - lead vocals (8)
- Zsigó László - drums
- Popomájer Tibor - bass
- Ercsey Andrea Emese "Sissy" - vocals
- Kiss József-Tamás - bass (9), theremin (13)

Thanks to Evolver for the addition

THE COSMIC REMEDY MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE COSMIC REMEDY The Cosmic Remedy Music

More places to buy THE COSMIC REMEDY music online Buy THE COSMIC REMEDY & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE COSMIC REMEDY DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE COSMIC REMEDY The Cosmic Remedy ratings distribution

THE COSMIC REMEDY The Cosmic Remedy reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars THE COSMIC REMEDY is a great project with members from THE SAMURAI OF PROG, YESTERDAYS, YACOBS and TABULA SMARAGDINA. Somehow, the fact that the members haven't met yet in person, it makes the whole thing very interesting to me. According to their website, everything had been recorded at home in ... (read more)

Report this review (#1152233) | Posted by StDavis | Saturday, March 22, 2014 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Audiophile as I am I think it is worth mentioning that this album sounds simply amazing. Got THE COSMIC REMEDY debut CD as a gift from a sound engineer who is interested in mixing and mastering in a very dynamic way. It may seem a bit quiet at the beginning, but rememeber: the volume knob is i ... (read more)

Report this review (#1140827) | Posted by Parallels77 | Monday, March 03, 2014 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This a very nice and enjoyable album,which proves that prog music still has many beautiful days ahead!THE COSMIC REMEDY is what we can call a multinational band,and shows the fact that music is an international,universal language!If we must find a category for this album,I would like to call it ... (read more)

Report this review (#1139192) | Posted by Ovidiu | Thursday, February 27, 2014 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I have this album for some weeks now and it surprises me every time. When we are talking about THE BEATLES' influence in a sentence that mentions GENESIS and SUPERTRAMP or YES than this music has not only progressive roots, but pop music too. It balances between vintage pop, powerpop and symphonic p ... (read more)

Report this review (#1138253) | Posted by Katusnya | Wednesday, February 26, 2014 | Review Permanlink

4 stars A very pleasant surprise, a new international project got together thanks to the internet and a new album has born under the name of The Cosmic Remedy. Even the name suggests that we have to deal with vintage instrumentation. The love of The Beatles is obvious, but there are heavy Genesis, Yes and ... (read more)

Report this review (#1137220) | Posted by Stargirl79 | Tuesday, February 25, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE COSMIC REMEDY "The Cosmic Remedy"