COVER MY EYES (PAIN AND HEAVEN)

Marillion

Marillion Cover My Eyes (Pain And Heaven) album cover

Buy MARILLION Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1991

CD/12" (13:35)
1. Cover My Eyes (Pain & Heaven) (3:49)
2. How Can It Hurt (4:10)
3. The Party (5:36)

7" (8:02)
A. Cover My Eyes (Pain And Heaven) (3:54)
B. How Can It Hurt (4:08)

- Steve Hogarth / Vocals
- Mark Kelly / Keyboards
- Ian Mosley / Drums
- Steve Rothery / Guitar
- Pete Trewavas / Bass

CD EMI; CDMARIL 13 (1991 UK)
12" EMI; 12 MARILP 13 (1991 UK)
7" EMI; MARIL 13 (1991 Europe)
CD (Box) EMI; CDMARILS 13 (1991 UK)

Thanks to Glimpse for the addition

Buy MARILLION Cover My Eyes (Pain And Heaven) Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Brave (Deluxe Edition)(4CD/1Blu-Ray)Brave (Deluxe Edition)(4CD/1Blu-Ray)
Rhino/Parlophone 2018
$32.94
Mirrors (Live)Mirrors (Live)
$8.93
Smoke (Live)Smoke (Live)
$7.93
Live In Glasgow (Live)Live In Glasgow (Live)
$15.98
Misplaced Childhood (2017 Remaster)Misplaced Childhood (2017 Remaster)
Remastered
Rhino/Parlophone 2017
$9.76
All One Tonight (Live At The Royal Albert Hall)All One Tonight (Live At The Royal Albert Hall)
$26.16
Misplaced Childhood (Explicit)(Deluxe Edition)(4CD w+Blu-Ray)Misplaced Childhood (Explicit)(Deluxe Edition)(4CD w+Blu-Ray)
Rhino/Parlophone 2017
Script For a Jester's TearScript For a Jester's Tear
Extra tracks · Remastered · Special Edition
Caroline 2008
$15.32

Cover My Eyes (Pain And Heaven) Marillion 7" vinyl single record UK MARIL13 USD $13.02 Buy It Now 1 day
MARILLION COVER MY EYES PAIN AND HEAVEN CD BOX EDITION FREE POSTAGE USD $32.74 [0 bids]
MARILLION - Cover My Eyes (Pain And Heaven)~CD Single~ *Limited Edition BOX SET* USD $10.48 Buy It Now 8 days
Marillion Cover My Eyes (Pain And Heaven) UK 45 7" sgl +Pic Slv +How Can It Hurt USD $3.92 Buy It Now 8 days
MARILLION cover my eyes(pain and heaven ) UK PROMO CD SINGLE box, poster USD $30.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Marillion - Cover My Eyes (Pain And Heaven) - 7" Single USD $6.54 Buy It Now 10 days
Marillion Cover My Eyes (Pain And Heaven) Uk 12" with poster USD $29.99 Buy It Now 11 days
MARILLION - Cover My Eyes [Pain And Heaven] 1991 UK limited edition 3-track 12" USD $24.88 Buy It Now 12 days
Marillion Cover My Eyes (Pain And Heaven) 12'' Vinyl 1991 UK 12 MARILP 13 G/VG USD $9.16 Buy It Now 14 days
MARILLION-Cover My Eyes (Pain And Heaven) 12"single w/Poster USD $12.99 Buy It Now 15 days
MARILLION COVER MY EYES PAIN AND HEAVEN SINGLE 7" VINYL EMI 1991 MEGA RARE USD $7.18 Buy It Now 19 days
Marillion Cover My Eyes (Pain And Heaven) 12'' Vinyl 1991 UK 12 MARILP 13 G/VG USD $7.86 Buy It Now 19 days
Marillion - Cover My Eyes (Pain And Heaven) (Vinyl) USD $19.64 Buy It Now 19 days
MARILLION - COVER MY EYES (PAIN AND HEAVEN) - 1991 3 TRACK CD SINGLE USD $2.61 Buy It Now 19 days
Marillion ?- Cover My Eyes (Pain And Heaven) MARIL 1 UK Vinyl 7inch Single+ P/R USD $30.05 Buy It Now 21 days
1/6/91 Pgn14 Advert: Marillion cover My Eyes (pain And Heaven) On Emi 7x11 USD $14.41 Buy It Now 21 days
COVER MY EYES - PAIN AND HEAVEN MARILLION Vinyl Record USD $14.35 Buy It Now 21 days
MARILLION - Cover My Eyes (Pain And Heaven) (1991 3 trk 12" + POSTER) Fish USD $5.23 Buy It Now 25 days
MARILLION COVER MY EYES(PAIN AND HEAVEN) 7'' EMI MARIL 13 USD $8.50 Buy It Now 28 days
Marillion Cover My Eyes (Pain And Heaven) 12'' Vinyl 1991 UK 12 MARILP 13 USD $4.98 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy MARILLION music online Buy MARILLION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

MARILLION Cover My Eyes (Pain And Heaven) ratings distribution

MARILLION Cover My Eyes (Pain And Heaven) reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of MARILLION "Cover My Eyes (Pain And Heaven)"