TR3S LUNAS

Buy MIKE OLDFIELD Music
Studio Album, released in 2002

1. Misty (4:00)
2. No Mans Land (6:10)
3. Return To The Origin (4:41)
4. Landfall (2:22)
5. Viper (4:35)
6. Turtle Island (3:43)
7. To Be Free (4:23)
8. Fire Fly (3:39)
9. Tr3s Lunas (4:37)
10. Daydream (2:17)
11. Thou Art In Heaven (5:24)
12. Sirius (5:50)
13. No Mans Land Reprise (2:53)
14. To Be Free - remix (3:55)

Search MIKE OLDFIELD Tr3s Lunas lyrics

Search MIKE OLDFIELD Tr3s Lunas tabs

- Mike Oldfield plays... electric guitars, Spanish guitar, bass guitar, synthesisers, mandolin, Grand piano
+ Jude Sim, Amar / vocals
- Sally Oldfield / spoken vocals
- Philip Lewis & Thomas SŁŖmair/ percussion programming

Wea International #WEA ∑ 0927-45892-2

MIKE OLDFIELD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MIKE OLDFIELD Tr3s Lunas Music

Tubular Bells, IITubular Bells, II
Reprise Records 2011
Tubular Bells 3Tubular Bells 3
Warner Bros UK 1999
Mike Oldfield Hergest Ridge LP (1974) NEAR MINT IN SHRINKWRAP VR 13-109 US $16.56 Buy It Now 51m 5s
MIKE OLDFIELD-2 TITLE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD LTD SET R90 US $80.99 Buy It Now 1h 3m
THE COMPLETE MIKE OLDFIELD - OZ PRESS PROG ROCK 2LP - VIRGIN LABEL - 1985 US $20.57 Buy It Now 1h 12m
Mike Oldfield ?Tubular Bells lp vinyl US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 27m
MIKE OLDFIELD "THE CONSEQUENCES OF INDECISIONS" W.GERMAN MINT LP 1981 HAPPY BIRD US $44.00 Buy It Now 3h 51m
Mike Oldfield Tubular Bells LP (1973) EXCELLENT V2001 US $8.27 Buy It Now 3h 53m
MIKE OLDFIELD - TUBULAR BELLS II CD ( 2 ) *NEW* US $23.15 Buy It Now 4h 15m
MIKE OLDFIELD 'Moonlight Shadow' 1983 French 7"/45 rpm vinyl single US $8.27 Buy It Now 5h 4m
MIKE OLDFIELD with LES PENNING, CUCKOO SONG-Virgin VS 198-UK 7" 1977 US $3.96 Buy It Now 5h 40m
Mike Oldfield Incantations UK 2xLP / EX / Prog / Listen US $12.34 Buy It Now 5h 52m
MIKE OLDFIELD cassette tape album TUBULAR BELLS lot 3895 US $9.52 Buy It Now 5h 54m
Mike Oldfield HERGEST RIDGE vinyl 1974 Virgin Records US $9.93 Buy It Now 6h 4m
MIKE OLDFIELD - POLISH MC tape - Poland TAKT Rec. the Complete v.2 US $16.90 Buy It Now 6h 19m
MIKE OLDFIELD: Exposed rock vinyl Double German 300576 US $15.00 Buy It Now 6h 27m
MIKE OLDFIELD "TUBULAR BELLS" PICTURE DISC- VG++ US $25.00 [0 bids]
Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells II CD Rare US $19.88 Buy It Now 7h 12m
Mike Oldfield - The Collection CD US $22.37 Buy It Now 7h 17m
MIKE OLDFIELD EXPOSED MEGARARE UK 1985 CD JAPAN PRESS NO BARCODE US $33.15 [0 bids]
David Bedford The Odyssey Japan Promo Label Vinyl LP with OBI Mike Oldfield US $79.99 Buy It Now 7h 38m
Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells II - RARE Vinyl LP 1992 US $16.58 [0 bids]
Mike Oldfield " Tubular Bells CD Issued 1992 US $3.30 [0 bids]
MIKE OLDFIELD - TUBULAR BELLS [LIMITED EDITION] - NEW CD US $42.49 Buy It Now 8h 17m
Kevin Ayers Soft Machine Mike Oldfield JAPAN PROMO CD NEW RARE HARD TO FIND!! US $26.99 Buy It Now 8h 21m
MIKE OLDFIELD + LES PENNING cuckoo song 7" WS EX/ US $11.59 Buy It Now 8h 25m
Mike Oldfield - Songs of Distant Earth (2005) CD US $8.44 Buy It Now 8h 37m
Mike Oldfield: Tubular Bells (NO ifpi, Virgin, USA) US $19.99 Buy It Now 8h 47m
MIKE OLDFIELD PLATINUM ISRAEL ISRAELI LP HEBREW COVER VIRGIN RECORDS 1979 US $30.00 Buy It Now 9h 9m
MIKE OLDFIELD DISCOVERY ISRAEL ISRAELI LP HEBREW COVER VIRGIN 1984 US $30.00 Buy It Now 9h 9m
MIKE OLDFIELD Killing Fields SOUNDTRACK CD WEST GERMANY NON TARGET AUDIOPHILE US $16.25 Buy It Now 9h 14m
MIKE OLDFIELD - Guitars + UK Tour Dates - 1999 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.46 Buy It Now 9h 25m
MIKE OLDFIELD - LIVE IN GERMANY 1980 [MIKE OLDFIELD] - NEW CD US $8.93 Buy It Now 9h 48m
Mike Oldfield - Hergest Ridge 2010 NEW CD ALBUM US $7.44 Buy It Now 9h 57m
Mike Oldfield Sentinel 1 Track Edit Promo CD Single 1990 Reprise Near Mint US $9.98 Buy It Now 10h 5m
Mike Oldfield - Icon: Mike Oldfield [CD New] US $16.99 Buy It Now 10h 20m
Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells/Hergest Ridge [CD New] US $23.78 Buy It Now 10h 30m
Mike Oldfield Tubular Bells 12" LP 1973 Virgin Exorcist VG+ Condition Relaxing US $2.99 [0 bids]
Songs of Distant Earth by Mike Oldfield CD (1995) Enhanced US $2.19 Buy It Now 10h 41m
Mike Oldfield - Exposed - 1979 Virgin VD2511 Vinyl US $16.58 Buy It Now 11h 6m
MIKE OLDFIELD, GUILTY (BLUE VINYL), 12" SINGLE US $13.26 Buy It Now 11h 16m
Mike Oldfield - Hergest Ridge 2010 NEW CD ALBUM US $9.43 Buy It Now 11h 18m
MIKE OLDFIELD "TUBULAR BELLS" 2001 HDCD REMASTER US $5.79 [0 bids]
MIKE OLDFIELD TO FRANCE RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESS 1984 EX/EX US $14.00 Buy It Now 11h 33m
MIKE OLDFIELD CRIME OF PASSION RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESS 1983 EX/EX US $14.00 Buy It Now 11h 33m
MIKE OLDFIELD -William Tell Overture/First Excursion- Rare Dutch 7" +Pic Sleeve US $39.78 Buy It Now 11h 38m
Mike Oldfield - Hergest Ridge 1974 Vinyl LP Record US $3.30 [0 bids]
MIKE OLDFIELD-PLATINUM DELUXE EDITION-JAPAN 2 MINI LP SHM-CD LTD I50 zd US $42.99 Buy It Now 12h 11m
MIKE OLDFIELD - TUBULAR BELLS/HERGEST RIDGE (IMPORT) NEW CD US $29.28 Buy It Now 12h 13m
MIKE OLDFIELD 'MOONSHINE' NEW OFFICIAL VIRGIN RECORDS 1 TRACK CD PROMO US $16.56 [0 bids]
Original 1980 MIKE OLDFIELD QE2 LP Vinyl Record ALBUM 12" V2181 US $2.02 Buy It Now 12h 37m
Original 1974 MIKE OLDFIELD "Hergest Ridge" LP Vinyl Record ALBUM 12" V.2013 US $2.02 Buy It Now 12h 37m
MIKE OLDFIELD Crises LP - 1983 UK Album *Near Mint Vinyl* M-/EX+ A2/B2 V2263 US $16.56 Buy It Now 13h 3m
Mike Oldfield 2 CD LOT PROG Orchestral Tubular Bells and Elements: Best Of US $1.99 [0 bids]
Mike Oldfield Hergest Ridge Promotional Copy 1974 US $4.49 [0 bids]
MIKE OLDFIELD - HERGEST RIDGE - US $4.99 [0 bids]
MIKE OLDFIELD - Portsmouth - 1976 UK solid centre 7" vinyl single US $16.56 Buy It Now 13h 54m
VG+/VG+, 1979, Virgin VS317 , Blue Peter - Mike Oldfield 7" vinyl single US $3.30 Buy It Now 14h
Mike Oldfield "Tubular Bells" US $8.99 Buy It Now 14h 10m
MIKE OLDFIELD - AIRBORN US $5.99 [0 bids]
Mike Oldfield "Hergest Ridge" LP WLP Rare Virgin US $9.99 [0 bids]
RECORD 33 RPM LP Mike Oldfield TUBULAR BELLS US $9.99 [0 bids]
Tubular Bells by Plutonic (Mike Oldfield Cover) - CD Single US $8.27 [0 bids]
MIKE OLDFIELD - MOONLIGHT SHADOW RARE ORIGINAL EX YUGOSLAV 1983 NM-/NM- US $15.00 Buy It Now 14h 28m
MIKE OLDFIELD TUBULAR BELLS LP ALBUM EXORCIST MUSIC US $5.99 Buy It Now 14h 32m
MIKE OLDFIELD - THE ORCHESTRAL TUBULAR BELLS - MINT VIRGIN RECORD 1975 - RARE US $20.00 Buy It Now 14h 42m
(CD) THE SALLYANGIE [Mike Oldfield] - Children Of The Sun / West Germany Import US $19.99 Buy It Now 14h 58m
Mike Oldfield Man On The Rocks Deluxe Edition CD 2 Disc Rock Album 2014 New US $26.51 Buy It Now 15h 8m
Two Sides: The Very Best Of Mike Oldfield Mike Oldfield Audio CD US $13.86 Buy It Now 15h 13m
MIKE OLDFIELD "NM WAX" Hergest Ridge JAPAN LP US $33.68 Buy It Now 15h 25m
MIKE OLDFIELD Tubular Bells Quadrophonic Vinyl LP Virgin QV2001 US $33.15 Buy It Now 15h 36m
MIKE OLDFIELD: The Killing Fields (soundtrack) LP (UK) Rock & Pop US $12.00 Buy It Now 15h 44m
Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield SACD Sealed US $120.00 [0 bids]
MIKE OLDFIELD - TURBULAR BELLS - US $14.99 [0 bids]
Mike Oldfield Hergest Ridge Record LP *** New low price US $7.00 Buy It Now 16h 53m
MIKE OLDFIELD Tubular Bells L.P. (1973) Virgin VIL 12001Italian Pressing US $11.61 Buy It Now 16h 58m
Mike Oldfield: Islands LP VG++ Canada Virgin VL2466 US $7.49 Buy It Now 17h
MIKE OLDFIELD Innocent 1989 EUROPEAN CD single 80s 12" mix US $22.00 Buy It Now 17h 8m
Mike Oldfield Nothing But Spain Promo Label Vinyl 7" US $59.99 Buy It Now 17h 10m
MIKE OLDFIELD Tubular Bells 1973 VG++ US $4.99 [0 bids]
MIKE OLDFIELD the killing fields ORIGINAL FILM SOUNDTRACK Lp RECORD UK 1984 US $9.99 Buy It Now 17h 15m
mike oldfield five miles out cassette tape australia like new US $14.96 Buy It Now 17h 21m
mike oldfield tubular bells 11 cassette tape australia US $14.96 Buy It Now 17h 21m
mike oldfield tubular bells cassette tape australia US $14.96 Buy It Now 17h 21m
MIKE OLDFIELD - THE KILLING FIELDS - SEALED US $24.99 [0 bids]
Mike Oldfield - Incantations NEW CD US $9.43 Buy It Now 18h
MIKE OLDFIELD OMMADAWN JAPAN CD 3200yen 32VD SEALED 1ST US $159.99 Buy It Now 18h 3m
PURE MOODS ENIGMA, ENYA, DEEP FOREST, MIKE OLDFIELD US $7.44 Buy It Now 18h 8m
MIKE OLDFIELD Portsmouth 1976 NM RARE dj PROMO Virgin ZS8 9510 LISTEN HERE US $39.99 Buy It Now 18h 24m
MIKE OLDFIELD Tubular Bells RARE 2 versions - pre-Exorcist NM dj PROMO 45 LISTEN US $39.99 Buy It Now 19h 19m
MIKE OLDFIELD - INCANTATIONS - NM- GATEFOLD US $7.99 [0 bids]
MIKE OLDFIELD Heaven's Open 1991 CD JAPAN MINT B5058 US $16.50 [0 bids]
MIKE OLDFIELD Tubular Bells 1973 Limited Mini LP CD JAPAN NEW Remaster B6511 US $16.50 [0 bids]
MIKE OLDFIELD cd VOYAGER celtic rain SONG of the SUN bieito romero London choir US $8.99 [0 bids]
Earth Moving by Mike Oldfield (CD, 1990, Virgin) US $2.99 [0 bids]
The Mike Oldfield EP - German Tour Edition 45 rpm Picture Sleeve PS 7" US $18.99 [0 bids]
20h
MIKE OLDFIELD -Five Miles Out CASSETTE TAPE US $5.99 Buy It Now 20h 39m
MIKE OLDFIELD: Take 4 LP (UK, PC, title sticker oc, limited edition white vinyl US $20.00 Buy It Now 21h 11m
Mike Oldfield Shadow On The Wall Spain Import 45 With Picture Sleeve US $24.99 Buy It Now 21h 43m
Mike Oldfield Exposed Double Vinyl LP Virgin Label VD2511 US $24.04 Buy It Now 22h 5m
PHILIPPINES THE X-FILES: THE ALBUM CASSETTE TAPE MIKE OLDFIELD FOO FIGHTERS RARE US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MIKE OLDFIELD - TUBULAR BELLS VOL1 CD 1983.RARE ORIGINAL US $1.72 [2 bids]

More places to buy MIKE OLDFIELD music online Buy MIKE OLDFIELD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MIKE OLDFIELD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MIKE OLDFIELD Tr3s Lunas ratings distribution

MIKE OLDFIELD Tr3s Lunas reviews

Review by Chris S
3 stars Three stars only beacuse my 10 year old son thinks this deserves a five. I am getting him into Songs from Distant Earth instead. Generally this album is nothing short of bland and is more a soundtrack to his computer game of the same name. It is a chill out album deluxe with very little risk taking, nice for hotel foyers in the Algarve.Best tracks are ' Tr3s Lunas' and ' Return to the Origin'

Send comments to Chris S (BETA) | Report this review (#28508) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Review by russellk
1 stars "Hello? Can I talk about MIKE OLDFIELD'S new album? Yes, Tr3s Lunas. Is there no one who will talk to me?"

Dammit, they've put me on hold. Urgh, and with the worst kind of elevator music. Come on, come on, I can feel my brain leaking out of my ears ... wait a moment. That sounded suspiciously like a trademark OLDFIELD guitar note. No, surely not.

But it is. 'Tr3s Lunas'. (The '3' affectation in the name probably derivative of the Wip3out PS game, laden with the techno music OLDFIELD had become so enamoured of.) MIKE OLDFIELD managed to surgically remove all remaining passion and flair from his composition and in 2002 created an album that is the very essence of blandness.

Now I've been the subject of some fairly sharp reviews in my time. My novels have been called rubbish (check out Amazon.co.uk for some particularly cruel reviews). So I know how it feels to be lambasted, which is why I don't do it lightly to others.

I'm careful to indicate in a review who might like a work, if I don't like it myself. I have to admit I'm hard pressed to think of who this album might appeal to: certainly not to anyone who wants to listen to music for its own sake. Perhaps if someone needs inoffensive background noise, this might do the trick.

This is the soundtrack to a computer game. I certainly hope the game is more exciting than the music. Meanwhile I'm still on hold ...

Send comments to russellk (BETA) | Report this review (#139453) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, September 21, 2007

Review by ZowieZiggy
1 stars I am certainly closer to Russelk than to Ricochet for this review.

New age stuff, boring stuff should I say. For about an hour! Not a great experience, I'm afraid. At times, some melodic and nice moments are even encountered : "No Mans Land" is by far my favourite song (the only one should I say). But the global feeling is not really strong. Even if "Return To The Origin" is pleasant as well. Ambient of course, but with a great and passionate melody. But these background beats are just a pity.

The experience turns sour with the next few tracks. I can't really endorse such useless sounds. Indeed elevator music. Or supermarket one. your choice. I guess that you have the idea. There are many "press next" T type of songs included in here. The trio "Viper", "Turtle Island" and "To Be Free" is particularly hard to digest. Get your "pastille Rennie" to survive.

Mike is trying to match a new era (the computer game one). Unfortunately, I'm an old freak who is not at all in the matter (but my eighteen years old son is, but he is not writing reviews on PA). And this type of music is just irritating.

Can't help Mike. You have produced so many great albums (OK, it was quite a while ago). This one won't serve you well, I'm afraid.

I really don't like it. One star.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#163493) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, March 08, 2008

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
3 stars Moon blandness

Released in 2002, "Tres lunas" (Three moons) was Mike Oldfield's first album for the 21st century. In an apparent effort to move with the times, the music here was written to accompany a "Fully interactive three dimensional musical PC adventure game". A demo version of the game appears on the disc, the full version being available via Mike's website. It would appear the complete version of the game is now free of charge too. I shall not get embroiled in the game aspects, mainly because I have not played it(!), but will focus on the music on the disc.

The music is described by Oldfield as "chill out", to complement the relaxing nature of the game. The style here is much closer to New Age than to the early efforts of the angry young man who recorded "Tubular bells". The fade out in mid-recital on tracks such as "No man's land" belie the fact that there is no real beginning, middle and end to the tracks, just simple repetitive melodies and soothing sounds.

Mike's sister Sally provides the vocals on "To be free", two versions of which are included on the disc. This pleasant piece of light pop rock offers a refreshing alternative to the rest of the album.

Mike's lead guitar work is of course pleasingly familiar to the ear, and in relative terms there is a bit more meat to pieces such as "Return to the origin". From that point of view, fans of Oldfield's work may find enough here to make the acquisition worthwhile. Those with just a passing interest in his output though would be best advised to delve further back in the catalogue.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#179104) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, August 07, 2008

Review by snobb
2 stars I liked few Mike Oldfield albums many years ago, and even have ONE in my collection till now (Ommadawn). Starting from mid-80-s I missed any interest to his pop/new age works, almost forgot about him.

Now I by chance got the possibility to listen Oldfield first album in XXI century ( or in new age, if you want), "Tr3s Lunas". So, I wasn't surprised too much ( for good or bad).

First of all, this album is heavily commercial by it's origin. Originally it is a computer game soundtrack, game is included , but to unlock software you must to pay some extra!

The music is very safe, mid-tempo well balanced and polished guitar/keyboards mix. World new age, as I expected. Separate compositions are melodic, but totally faceless, and main reaction when listening is sleepy feeling. In some moments the repetitive structures sound as a joke!

Not everything is so bad. First pleasant surprise is there are few guitar driven rock pieces, with quite nice if very clichť-sounding guitar line. And the second - album sound ( possibly because it is first of all game soundtrack) isn't overproduced, so in total all music is quite acoustic ( but boring at the same time).

All in all, just another usual Mike Oldfield album, hardly attractive for listener, but still possibly pleasant for Oldfield heavy fan.

Send comments to snobb (BETA) | Report this review (#257423) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 23, 2009

4 stars Music for the computer game with the same name, but I don't mind that, for most of us this is an album. This contains laid-back tunes which makes really good relaxing or ambient music. In contrast to some other late M.O-albums this one doesn't go into Ibiza-90's-disco- rhythms. It's mature and ... (read more)

Report this review (#76358) | Posted by 1971 | Wednesday, April 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Tres Lunas is a good album because the way he plays the instruments . For example Misty playing guitar which sounds like a saxaphone. But it does get quite boring after awhile.I prefer Songs Of The Distant Earth and Platinum.Tres Lunas is a good album but it is more for his computer game of th ... (read more)

Report this review (#28509) | Posted by | Tuesday, September 07, 2004 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This collection of short instrumentals is OLDFIELD's leanest album in years. It's the least complex or flashy output from him I've heard in a while. There are no lightning-fast guitar runs or brain-jarring time changes. Think of it as "Mike Oldfield, Simplified." There are some great melod ... (read more)

Report this review (#28507) | Posted by BrainRock Ben | Saturday, July 24, 2004 | Review Permanlink

2 stars At first it seemed pointless to me... but in time it grew onto me somehow. I didn't mean to like it and still don't like it, but it's there and sometimes it finds itself in the stereo, somehow. Pieces are mostly slow or at least non-aggresive and they don't make you imagine or sing anything. T ... (read more)

Report this review (#28506) | Posted by | Friday, June 11, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MIKE OLDFIELD "Tr3s Lunas "