TR3S LUNAS

Buy MIKE OLDFIELD Music
Studio Album, released in 2002

1. Misty (4:00)
2. No Mans Land (6:10)
3. Return To The Origin (4:41)
4. Landfall (2:22)
5. Viper (4:35)
6. Turtle Island (3:43)
7. To Be Free (4:23)
8. Fire Fly (3:39)
9. Tr3s Lunas (4:37)
10. Daydream (2:17)
11. Thou Art In Heaven (5:24)
12. Sirius (5:50)
13. No Mans Land Reprise (2:53)
14. To Be Free - remix (3:55)

Search MIKE OLDFIELD Tr3s Lunas lyrics

Search MIKE OLDFIELD Tr3s Lunas tabs

- Mike Oldfield plays... electric guitars, Spanish guitar, bass guitar, synthesisers, mandolin, Grand piano
+ Jude Sim, Amar / vocals
- Sally Oldfield / spoken vocals
- Philip Lewis & Thomas SŁŖmair/ percussion programming

Wea International #WEA ∑ 0927-45892-2

MIKE OLDFIELD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MIKE OLDFIELD Tr3s Lunas Music

Universal UK 2011
The ExorcistThe Exorcist
Limited Edition · Soundtrack
Perseverance Records 2013
Elements: The Best of Mike Oldfield 1973-1991Elements: The Best of Mike Oldfield 1973-1991
Virgin Records Us 1993
RARE Mike Oldfield DMM 12" Discovery IMPORT Made in GERMANY vinyl record US $19.98 Buy It Now 56m 20s
Mike Oldfield 45 Stereo RPM Tubular Bells Virgin 55100 Theme Song From Exorcist US $9.99 [0 bids]
57m 13s
The Exorcist Soundtrack Japan CD Mike Oldfield Krzysztof Penderecki US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 7m
Mike Oldfield Tubular Bells Atlantic Recording Corp VR 13-105 US $3.87 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Mike Oldfield : Orchestral tubular bells (by Royal Philharmonic Orchestra) CD US $4.12 Buy It Now 1h 15m
Pair of LP's Mike Oldfield Very Nice US $4.99 [0 bids]
Mike Oldfield RARE Hergest Ridge IMPORT Virgin INTL NM FREE US SHIPPING US $23.88 Buy It Now 2h 10m
MIKE OLDFIELD CRISES UK VIRGIN 205 500 'MOONLIGHT SHADOW' JON ANDERSON YES LP NM US $39.99 [0 bids]
MIKE OLDFIELD music wonderland LP Mint- 204 000 Vinyl 1981 German A1/B1 US $21.00 Buy It Now 2h 22m
MIKE OLDFIELD Tubular Bells 180g vinyl LP + MP3 SEALED / NEW US $41.85 Buy It Now 2h 28m
ISRAEL ONLY CD JULEE CRUISE MIKE OLDFIELD GHOSTLAND MORTAL COIL YANNI KITARO US $50.00 Buy It Now 2h 56m
Mike Oldfield - Islands (CD Virgin 1987 Cdv2466) US $3.99 [0 bids]
A985 MIKE OLDFIELD / OMMADAWN JAPAN CD VJD-23003 US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 58m
Mike Oldfield - Exorcist Theme Tubular Bells 45 Vinyl Virgin Records VG+ 1973 US $3.50 Buy It Now 3h 30m
Earth Moving by Mike Oldfield (CD, 1990, Virgin) US $2.99 [0 bids]
Mike Oldfield Portsmouth Folk Instrumental mport ROCK 7" 45rpm Record Single US $6.99 Buy It Now 3h 42m
MIKE OLDFIELD**MAN ON THE ROCKS (DELUXE EDITION)**2 CD SET US $14.95 Buy It Now 4h 16m
MIKE OLDFIELD - MUSIC OF THE SPHERES [BONUS CD] [BONUS TRACKS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $48.20 Buy It Now 5h 11m
Mike Oldfield Ommadawn 1975 Virgin VI 2043 Vinyl Lp US $5.49 Buy It Now 5h 22m
MIKE OLDFIELD**CRISES**CD US $7.95 Buy It Now 5h 28m
MIKE OLDFIELD-PLATINUM-RARE YUGO PRESS-JUGOTON LSIRG 73110-POP ROCK-1988 US $14.00 Buy It Now 6h 29m
MIKE OLDFIELD-TUBULAR BELLS-RARE YUGO PRESS-JUGOTON-WHITE VIRGIN LABEL-1987-ROCK US $14.00 Buy It Now 6h 30m
KNEBWORTH 1980 BEACH BOYS PROGRAMME Very Rare Santana Mike Oldfield Lindisfarne US $36.59 Buy It Now 8h 39m
Mike Oldfield Incantations 1989 Japan CD 1st Press With Obi VJD-23005 HTF Rare US $39.80 Buy It Now 9h
Mike Oldfield Ommadawn 1989 Japan CD Early Press With Obi VJD-23003 OOP HTF Rare US $59.80 Buy It Now 9h 2m
Mike Oldfield Tubular Bells 1989 Japan CD Early Press With Obi VJD-23001 OOP HTF US $49.80 Buy It Now 9h 2m
MIKE OLDFIELD CD . GIMME BACK + excerpt II & III from Amarok GERMANY 1991 EP US $47.20 Buy It Now 9h 13m
MIKE OLDFIELD CD . ONE GLANCE IS HOLY . GERMANY 1989 . 4 track EP US $28.10 Buy It Now 9h 27m
MIKE OLDFIELD 'OPENING THEME FROM TUBULAR BELLS' 7" VINYL Picture Disc (2013) US $17.67 Buy It Now 9h 38m
Mike Oldfield : Tubular Bells (25th Anniversary Edition) CD (2000) US $16.93 Buy It Now 10h 10m
Mike Oldfield The Killing Fields Japan Mini LP US $29.99 Buy It Now 10h 12m
TUBULAR BELLS Mike Oldfield 12" Vinyl LP 1973 Original Issue Virgin V2001 US $25.72 Buy It Now 10h 47m
MIKE OLDFIELD-TUBULAR BELLS-JAPAN ISSUE PURE 180g LP LTD N50 US $76.50 Buy It Now 11h 13m
CD/Japan- MIKE OLDFIELD Elements -The Best Of w/OBI RARE EARLY 1996 VJCP-3283 US $22.49 Buy It Now 11h 13m
CD/Japan- MIKE OLDFIELD Tubular Bells III (3) w/OBI RARE ORIGINAL 1998 WPCR-2161 US $32.29 Buy It Now 11h 19m
CD/Japan- MIKE OLDFIELD Tubular Bells II w/OBI RARE ORIGINAL 1992 WMC5-531 US $29.99 Buy It Now 11h 23m
CD/Japan- MIKE OLDFIELD Millennium Bell w/OBI RARE ORIGINAL 2000 WPCR-10637 US $29.99 Buy It Now 11h 27m
MIKE OLDFIELD - IN DULCI JUBILO - 7" VINYL 1975 VIRGIN RECORDS US $5.77 Buy It Now 11h 40m
Mike Oldfield - Incantations - VDT101 - LP Vinyl Record US $17.35 Buy It Now 11h 41m
Original 1979 MIKE OLDFIELD LP 1975 Record ALBUM 12" OMMADAWN 1st PRESS Virgin US $7.66 Buy It Now 11h 43m
SALLYANGIE ~ CHILDREN OF THE SUN ~ UK MONO TRANSATLANTIC LP 1968 ~ MIKE OLDFIELD US $201.03 Buy It Now 11h 45m
MIKE OLDFIELD QE2 Vinyl LP NEW + SEALED US $27.26 Buy It Now 12h 7m
Mike Oldfield / Airborn [2 record set] US $7.99 [0 bids]
Mike Oldfield - Platinum CD HIP-O --FONTANA-- US $31.85 Buy It Now 12h 16m
Mike Oldfield - Platinum CD UNIVERSAL US $14.69 Buy It Now 12h 16m
Mike Oldfield - Music Of The Spheres-Special Edition CD US $30.76 Buy It Now 12h 17m
MIKE OLDFIELD-CRISIS DELUXE EDITION-JAPAN MINI LP 2 SHM-CD I50 zd US $39.99 Buy It Now 12h 18m
The orchestral tubular bells mike oldfield promo No Reserve US $9.00 [0 bids]
Jerome Froese Far Side of the Face Tangerine Dream Mike Oldfield Steve Jolliffe US $9.99 [0 bids]
Mike Oldfield. Platinum. Portuguese Vinyl LP. A1/B1 US $1.61 [0 bids]
Mike Oldfield - Millennium Bell CD US $18.40 Buy It Now 12h 29m
Mike Oldfield - Man On The Rocks CD ALBUM NEW/MINT US $19.28 Buy It Now 12h 29m
MIKE OLDFIELD Hibernaculum PROMO CD single 1994 US $11.24 [0 bids]
## VG+ ## MIKE OLDFIELD - HERGEST RIDGE LP ROCK 1974 ## VG+ #### VG+ #### VG+ ## US $2.99 Buy It Now 12h 56m
Mike Oldfield - Five Miles Out Import-UK Vinyl Record LP US $33.96 Buy It Now 12h 58m
Mike Oldfield INCANTATIONS UK Press!!! VIRGIN VDT-101 Near Mint Vinyl!! US $14.99 Buy It Now 13h 3m
Mike Oldfield - Ommadawn Virgin - V 2043 Vinyl LP Album UK 1975 US $8.04 [0 bids]
Mike Oldfield ~ QE2/ Japan LP/ Sheet US $8.99 Buy It Now 13h 22m
VINYL 7" SINGLE - MIKE OLDFIELD - WONDERFUL LAND - VS 387 US $11.24 Buy It Now 13h 47m
MIKE OLDFIELD - MOONLIGHT SHADOW - 45 rpm record US $1.59 [0 bids]
Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield - Virgin 1973 / 1984 Tubular Bells UK: CDV 2001 US $18.37 Buy It Now 14h 8m
MIKE OLDFIELD PLATINUM LP Vinyl Album RECORD NEW US $30.99 Buy It Now 14h 9m
MIKE OLDFIELD AND JON ANDERSON shine 12" 2 track extended version b/w path (6081 US $8.43 Buy It Now 14h 32m
MIKE OLDFIELD extract from tubular bells 12" 2 track super sound single with liv US $19.59 Buy It Now 14h 32m
Mike Oldfield-LOT of 12 LPs-"BOXED", IMPORTS, 12", BOOKLETS ORIGINALS etc. PROG US $59.99 Buy It Now 14h 35m
MIKE OLDFIELD PICTURES IN THE DARK PORTUGAL 7/45 US $7.99 Buy It Now 14h 44m
Mike Oldfield, Tubular Bells / Tubular Bells US $2.99 [0 bids]
The Songs Of Distant Earth - Mike Oldfield New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shippi US $16.12 Buy It Now 15h 3m
MIKE OLDFIELD - MOONLIGHT SHADOW - CD SINGLE 1993 US $64.25 Buy It Now 15h 3m
MIKE OLDFIELD 'Crime Of Passion' 1983 Yugoslavian 7"/45 rpm vinyl single US $11.24 [0 bids]
MIKE OLDFIELD CD - TUBULAR BELLS & TUBULAR BELLS 2 (Two) US $5.61 [0 bids]
MIKE OLDFIELD-OMMAD?AWN rock vinyl LP US $5.59 Buy It Now 15h 48m
Mike Oldfield - Hergest Ridge - ** EX * - A1/B2 Matrix 12" Vinyl -Coloured Label US $9.57 Buy It Now 15h 51m
Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells - ** EX CONDITION ** - 12" Vinyl - Red/Green Label US $7.96 Buy It Now 15h 54m
Mike Oldfield - A Virgin Compilation (CD 1987 Virgin PROMO PRCD2113) US $3.99 [1 bids]
Mike Oldfield - Discovery (CD 1984 Virgin CDV 2308) US $3.99 [0 bids]
Mike Oldfield Vinyl Record US $0.99 [0 bids]
Mike Oldfield-Hergest Ridge USA LP 1974 US $9.63 Buy It Now 16h 45m
MIKE OLDFIELD Tubular Bells LP Vinyl Record Album EX+ UK 1973 PROG US $8.02 [0 bids]
Jade Warrior:3 CD+Promo Box Japan Mini-LP New (mike oldfield yes Z US $235.00 Buy It Now 17h 13m
Mike Oldfield/Hergest Ridge/1974 Virgin LP/EX US $8.02 Buy It Now 17h 15m
Exposed by Mike Oldfield US $12.06 Buy It Now 17h 17m
The Killing Fields Original Film Soundtrack by Mike Oldfield US $9.65 Buy It Now 17h 18m
Tubular Bells III by Mike Oldfield CD US $6.99 [0 bids]
VINYL 45 RPM MIKE OLDFIELD Portsmouth MONO & STEREO VIRGIN RECORDS US $9.99 Buy It Now 17h 43m
Mike Oldfield OST Killing fields 1st W.Germany pressing cd no barcode US $16.99 [0 bids]
Mike Oldfield "The Killing Fields" Sndtrk - Virgin (UK) 1984 US $13.00 [0 bids]
Mike Oldfield Tubular Bells Vinyl Record Clock US $24.12 Buy It Now 18h 6m
Mike Oldfield Discovery 1st W.Germany pressing cd no barcode US $24.99 [0 bids]
MIKE OLDFIELD - ESSENTIAL CD US $1.59 [0 bids]
RARE MIKE OLDFIELD In Dulci Jubilo PSYCH ROCK TURKISH PRESS 7" w/S EX- TURKEY US $273.38 Buy It Now 18h 48m
Mike Oldfield Tubular Bells 2 Track Cassette Tape US $11.24 Buy It Now 19h 10m
Mike Oldfield Amarok 2 Track Cassette Tape US $11.24 Buy It Now 19h 10m
Mike Oldfield Earth Moving 10 Track Cassette Tape US $10.04 Buy It Now 19h 13m
Mike Oldfield Islands 7 Track Cassette Tape US $9.63 Buy It Now 19h 14m
MIKE OLDFIELD Hergest Ridge 1974 Twin Virgins Label LP Record PLAYS WELL US $9.99 Buy It Now 19h 21m
MIKE OLDFIELD In Dulci Jubilo N/Mint Virgin 1975 UK 7" US $6.40 Buy It Now 19h 24m
Platinum, Mike Oldfield, Good US $12.00 Buy It Now 19h 29m
MIKE OLDFIELD BEST OF ELEMENTS TUBULAR BELLS MOONLIGHT SHADOW IN DULCI JUBILO US $6.10 Buy It Now 19h 33m
MIKE OLDFIELD The Killing Fields Soundtrack LP Vinyl Album Record EX+ UK US $6.42 [0 bids]

More places to buy MIKE OLDFIELD music online Buy MIKE OLDFIELD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MIKE OLDFIELD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MIKE OLDFIELD Tr3s Lunas ratings distribution

MIKE OLDFIELD Tr3s Lunas reviews

Review by Chris S
3 stars Three stars only beacuse my 10 year old son thinks this deserves a five. I am getting him into Songs from Distant Earth instead. Generally this album is nothing short of bland and is more a soundtrack to his computer game of the same name. It is a chill out album deluxe with very little risk taking, nice for hotel foyers in the Algarve.Best tracks are ' Tr3s Lunas' and ' Return to the Origin'

Send comments to Chris S (BETA) | Report this review (#28508) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Review by russellk
1 stars "Hello? Can I talk about MIKE OLDFIELD'S new album? Yes, Tr3s Lunas. Is there no one who will talk to me?"

Dammit, they've put me on hold. Urgh, and with the worst kind of elevator music. Come on, come on, I can feel my brain leaking out of my ears ... wait a moment. That sounded suspiciously like a trademark OLDFIELD guitar note. No, surely not.

But it is. 'Tr3s Lunas'. (The '3' affectation in the name probably derivative of the Wip3out PS game, laden with the techno music OLDFIELD had become so enamoured of.) MIKE OLDFIELD managed to surgically remove all remaining passion and flair from his composition and in 2002 created an album that is the very essence of blandness.

Now I've been the subject of some fairly sharp reviews in my time. My novels have been called rubbish (check out Amazon.co.uk for some particularly cruel reviews). So I know how it feels to be lambasted, which is why I don't do it lightly to others.

I'm careful to indicate in a review who might like a work, if I don't like it myself. I have to admit I'm hard pressed to think of who this album might appeal to: certainly not to anyone who wants to listen to music for its own sake. Perhaps if someone needs inoffensive background noise, this might do the trick.

This is the soundtrack to a computer game. I certainly hope the game is more exciting than the music. Meanwhile I'm still on hold ...

Send comments to russellk (BETA) | Report this review (#139453) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, September 21, 2007

Review by ZowieZiggy
1 stars I am certainly closer to Russelk than to Ricochet for this review.

New age stuff, boring stuff should I say. For about an hour! Not a great experience, I'm afraid. At times, some melodic and nice moments are even encountered : "No Mans Land" is by far my favourite song (the only one should I say). But the global feeling is not really strong. Even if "Return To The Origin" is pleasant as well. Ambient of course, but with a great and passionate melody. But these background beats are just a pity.

The experience turns sour with the next few tracks. I can't really endorse such useless sounds. Indeed elevator music. Or supermarket one. your choice. I guess that you have the idea. There are many "press next" T type of songs included in here. The trio "Viper", "Turtle Island" and "To Be Free" is particularly hard to digest. Get your "pastille Rennie" to survive.

Mike is trying to match a new era (the computer game one). Unfortunately, I'm an old freak who is not at all in the matter (but my eighteen years old son is, but he is not writing reviews on PA). And this type of music is just irritating.

Can't help Mike. You have produced so many great albums (OK, it was quite a while ago). This one won't serve you well, I'm afraid.

I really don't like it. One star.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#163493) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, March 08, 2008

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
3 stars Moon blandness

Released in 2002, "Tres lunas" (Three moons) was Mike Oldfield's first album for the 21st century. In an apparent effort to move with the times, the music here was written to accompany a "Fully interactive three dimensional musical PC adventure game". A demo version of the game appears on the disc, the full version being available via Mike's website. It would appear the complete version of the game is now free of charge too. I shall not get embroiled in the game aspects, mainly because I have not played it(!), but will focus on the music on the disc.

The music is described by Oldfield as "chill out", to complement the relaxing nature of the game. The style here is much closer to New Age than to the early efforts of the angry young man who recorded "Tubular bells". The fade out in mid-recital on tracks such as "No man's land" belie the fact that there is no real beginning, middle and end to the tracks, just simple repetitive melodies and soothing sounds.

Mike's sister Sally provides the vocals on "To be free", two versions of which are included on the disc. This pleasant piece of light pop rock offers a refreshing alternative to the rest of the album.

Mike's lead guitar work is of course pleasingly familiar to the ear, and in relative terms there is a bit more meat to pieces such as "Return to the origin". From that point of view, fans of Oldfield's work may find enough here to make the acquisition worthwhile. Those with just a passing interest in his output though would be best advised to delve further back in the catalogue.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#179104) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, August 07, 2008

Review by snobb
2 stars I liked few Mike Oldfield albums many years ago, and even have ONE in my collection till now (Ommadawn). Starting from mid-80-s I missed any interest to his pop/new age works, almost forgot about him.

Now I by chance got the possibility to listen Oldfield first album in XXI century ( or in new age, if you want), "Tr3s Lunas". So, I wasn't surprised too much ( for good or bad).

First of all, this album is heavily commercial by it's origin. Originally it is a computer game soundtrack, game is included , but to unlock software you must to pay some extra!

The music is very safe, mid-tempo well balanced and polished guitar/keyboards mix. World new age, as I expected. Separate compositions are melodic, but totally faceless, and main reaction when listening is sleepy feeling. In some moments the repetitive structures sound as a joke!

Not everything is so bad. First pleasant surprise is there are few guitar driven rock pieces, with quite nice if very clichť-sounding guitar line. And the second - album sound ( possibly because it is first of all game soundtrack) isn't overproduced, so in total all music is quite acoustic ( but boring at the same time).

All in all, just another usual Mike Oldfield album, hardly attractive for listener, but still possibly pleasant for Oldfield heavy fan.

Send comments to snobb (BETA) | Report this review (#257423) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 23, 2009

4 stars Music for the computer game with the same name, but I don't mind that, for most of us this is an album. This contains laid-back tunes which makes really good relaxing or ambient music. In contrast to some other late M.O-albums this one doesn't go into Ibiza-90's-disco- rhythms. It's mature and ... (read more)

Report this review (#76358) | Posted by 1971 | Wednesday, April 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Tres Lunas is a good album because the way he plays the instruments . For example Misty playing guitar which sounds like a saxaphone. But it does get quite boring after awhile.I prefer Songs Of The Distant Earth and Platinum.Tres Lunas is a good album but it is more for his computer game of th ... (read more)

Report this review (#28509) | Posted by | Tuesday, September 07, 2004 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This collection of short instrumentals is OLDFIELD's leanest album in years. It's the least complex or flashy output from him I've heard in a while. There are no lightning-fast guitar runs or brain-jarring time changes. Think of it as "Mike Oldfield, Simplified." There are some great melod ... (read more)

Report this review (#28507) | Posted by BrainRock Ben | Saturday, July 24, 2004 | Review Permanlink

2 stars At first it seemed pointless to me... but in time it grew onto me somehow. I didn't mean to like it and still don't like it, but it's there and sometimes it finds itself in the stereo, somehow. Pieces are mostly slow or at least non-aggresive and they don't make you imagine or sing anything. T ... (read more)

Report this review (#28506) | Posted by | Friday, June 11, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MIKE OLDFIELD "Tr3s Lunas "