THE HIDDEN MAN OF THE HEART

RIO/Avant-Prog

Roz Vitalis The Hidden Man Of The Heart album cover

Buy ROZ VITALIS Music
Studio Album, released in 2018

1. Someone Passed Over (2:18)
2. Passing Over (LP Version) (6:43)
3. Rhapsody of Refugees (5:43)
4. Blurred (2:58)
5. Trampled By the Lion and Adder (1:35)
6. Thou Shalt Tread Upon the Lion and Adder (6:44)
7. Passing On the Line (2:02)
8. Disturbed By Jungle (1:56)
9. Jungle Waltz (5:02)
10. Wounded By the Lion and Adder (3:55)
11. Fret Not Thyself Because of Evildoers (6:58)
12. The Hidden Man of the Heart (5:13)
13. Some Refugee Passed Over (3:44)
14. Psalm 6 (LP Version) (8:32)

- Vladimir Efimov / guitars

- Valeriya Kondratyeva / violin
- Vyacheslav Agabekov / viola
- Sofiya Deynekina / cello

Artwork: Liza Chekalina

CD Lizard ‎- LIZARD CD 0136 (2018, Italy)

FLAC download - bandcamp.com

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

Buy ROZ VITALIS The Hidden Man Of The Heart Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Hidden Man Of The EarthHidden Man Of The Earth
$26.32
RevelatorRevelator
Mals Limited
$17.99

More places to buy ROZ VITALIS music online Buy ROZ VITALIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ROZ VITALIS The Hidden Man Of The Heart ratings distribution

ROZ VITALIS The Hidden Man Of The Heart reviews

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Prog Team
5 stars So, composer and keyboard player Ivan Rozmainsky is back with the same line-up as last time, except here he has extended his musical travelling even further. The album consists of 14 tracks and lasts 63 minutes. Various keyboards, guitars, bass, drums, flute and trumpet are supplemented by exotic kinds of percussion, mandolin, bass clarinet and even a string quartet! Musically Roz Vitalis are often viewed as being part of the RIO and Avant prog movement, but given that I listen to an incredible amount of RIO these days this now seems quite mainstream to me! At the very heart of the music, as always, is Ivan either providing keyboards or adding the complex simplicity of his piano. With the use of strings and brass on this album, there is an additional depth that may have been missing in the past, but given that I have enjoyed every album of theirs that I have heard I am possibly not really fit to judge too much!

That they are one of the finest progressive bands around at the moment is never in doubt, and each time I play this album I find myself getting totally lost inside its majesty. This album, even more so than their others, takes Ivan much more into the realms of being a modern orchestral composer who knows just want to get from each of the instruments at his disposable,. Creating a seamless piece of music that moves from one movement to the next. I love the way that the violins at the commencement of "Wounded By The Lion and Adder" start in perfect harmony and then lose that togetherness as the song progresses, quite deliberately, before moving into a full string quartet. The unusual combination of memorable/hooking melodies and sophisticated compositional structures with complex system of leitmotivs makes for a very impressive album indeed.

5 stars "Viam supervadet vadens", so I want to say about the new creation of the group, Roz Vitalis. This is a breakthrough, finalized and the qualitative fruit of this team. The team presented by the team today can rightly be assessed as one of the most powerful, full-fledged and conceptual works. Eac ... (read more)

Report this review (#1934588) | Posted by ElenaRS | Monday, May 28, 2018 | Review Permanlink

5 stars In the cold Spring time I was very sad. I felt blue due to the dominance of musical culture promoted by mass media. I had made decision to listen to new album of the band which is known and loved by me for a long time because of the originality. The album "The Hidden Man of the Heart" is much darker ... (read more)

Report this review (#1932878) | Posted by Naida Regent | Sunday, May 20, 2018 | Review Permanlink

5 stars The new album by Roz Vitalis was an important milestone in the history of the band. This is the first album that the band funded through a crowdfunding campaign. From the very beginning, the musicians were aimed to do something special and outstanding. And, in my opinion, they succeeded. Many o ... (read more)

Report this review (#1920420) | Posted by Nikols | Tuesday, May 8, 2018 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Roz Vitalis was a Russian composer and keyboardist who set up a project in 2001, a poetry band. But later became a trio, the lineup expanded, not only the keyboard but also flute, harmonica, violin and clarinet and other instruments. Although it was the pre-pioneer shake and anti-rock, it was also c ... (read more)

Report this review (#1911245) | Posted by mitarai_panda | Sunday, April 1, 2018 | Review Permanlink

5 stars The Hidden Man Of The Heart - this is really good instrumental music. This is new conceptually the album is about spiritual-creative constituent of a person in strange dynamics. Lovers of experimental prog (not exclusively RIO) may feel captivated by this album. Instrumentation includes the keyboar ... (read more)

Report this review (#1911112) | Posted by nikitasv777 | Sunday, April 1, 2018 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ROZ VITALIS "The Hidden Man Of The Heart"